Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1.Your name IRL: Subhajit Mal
2. Your age: 22+
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: AxoFear#7900
6. Your Nickname: Axofear Badmash
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

New_Project.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

Funky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Lucifier Morningstar
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : Videshi Boy#6541
6. Your Nickname : Funky
7. Your ID : 55758
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

I was Ballas gang long time ago and then I join Ballas, I remember all the fun I had with friend and members. I just want to bring that kind of feeling back to Ballas and help new players to have fun but follow the rules at same time.

I know lots of people that join Ballas and i was person that invite them and most of those people become successful Ballas member after being high command for Ballas I found out that I have passion and time to be leader but of course I have to say that I couldn't get here without the help of my close friends and if I get accepted as leader, they will become my deputies.

my last reasoning behind this application mostly pertains to the special place that this server has for me. grand RP is genuinely one of the best, and most enjoyable servers that I have ever joined, from the devoted player base to the admins, flying into the city and seeing everyone in my family and in the server brings me joy. Me being leader of this gang would hopefully not only better the in-game experience for me, but for anyone who joins who comes across the gang.

maintaining an organized and friendly environment. making sure everyone gets along and that everyone gets to express their feelings and has their turn to talk.
requiring members to be reliable, active, and to have a solid understanding of the rules and if they don't know rules teach them and help them to improve and get better.
I believe leaders are the people that could help the role play level. we are the people that have experience. I am not saying that I am old grand rp player because that's lie, I am new in the city but I do have experience in other rp servers.

Select for moderation

akib khan786

Player
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 16

3. GMT+5:30

4. 4-6 hours

5. Akib Sheikh#2434

6. Akib Sheikh

7. 21707

Leader of ‘Ballas'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'Ballas' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organization is that I have a broad understanding of illegal matters. I've been a part of numerous illegal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'Ballas' will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in several different orgs, giving me insight into the leadership functions. (HC in most gangs that I have been apart of and previously a deputy of the Ballas Gang) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of illegal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘Ballas’ leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how an illegal org should be run and what ‘Ballas’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; Instead they will be roaming around ghetto (street fights), attending all events, helping other gang members which need help, etc. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : UTC +03
4. Average online per day :
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of... : BALLAS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Ballas. and I think we will become very strong in Ballas. so we will be good to each other
-I am one of the top management of pasha family. and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the ballas together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Ballas is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make ballas the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules. That's why I'm coming to be permanent
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Ballas will always be the strongest

FunkySheikh

Player
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 16

4. 4-6 hours

5. Akib Sheikh#2434

6. Akib Sheikh

7. 21707

Leader of ‘Ballas'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'Ballas' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organization is that I have a broad understanding of illegal matters. I've been a part of numerous illegal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'Ballas' will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in several different orgs, giving me insight into the leadership functions. (HC in most gangs that I have been apart of and previously a deputy of the Ballas Gang) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of illegal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘Ballas’ leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how an illegal org should be run and what ‘Ballas’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; Instead they will be roaming around ghetto (street fights), attending all events, helping other gang members which need help, etc. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.
+++

akib khan786

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Lucifier Morningstar
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : Videshi Boy#6541
6. Your Nickname : Funky
7. Your ID : 55758
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

I was Ballas gang long time ago and then I join Ballas, I remember all the fun I had with friend and members. I just want to bring that kind of feeling back to Ballas and help new players to have fun but follow the rules at same time.

I know lots of people that join Ballas and i was person that invite them and most of those people become successful Ballas member after being high command for Ballas I found out that I have passion and time to be leader but of course I have to say that I couldn't get here without the help of my close friends and if I get accepted as leader, they will become my deputies.

my last reasoning behind this application mostly pertains to the special place that this server has for me. grand RP is genuinely one of the best, and most enjoyable servers that I have ever joined, from the devoted player base to the admins, flying into the city and seeing everyone in my family and in the server brings me joy. Me being leader of this gang would hopefully not only better the in-game experience for me, but for anyone who joins who comes across the gang.

maintaining an organized and friendly environment. making sure everyone gets along and that everyone gets to express their feelings and has their turn to talk.
requiring members to be reliable, active, and to have a solid understanding of the rules and if they don't know rules teach them and help them to improve and get better.
I believe leaders are the people that could help the role play level. we are the people that have experience. I am not saying that I am old grand rp player because that's lie, I am new in the city but I do have experience in other rp servers.

Select for moderation
+++++ big

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: Subhajit Mal
2. Your age: 22+
5. Your Discord: AxoFear#7900
6. Your Nickname: Axofear Badmash
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

New_Project.jpg

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase
This guy is the best leader ever cause he know how a gang works

Athrill

Player
Player
BALLAS LEADERS APPLICATION

My Name - Dae
My Age - 18 Years Old

Time-zone - (GMT+12)
Daily Active Hours - 5 Hours
My Discord - Anbu MrRizz#1000
My Nickname - Anbu Zero
My ID - 991

Leader of:
Ballas Gang
The Reason Why I'd Apply...

MY PAST-EXPERIENCE
I have lucrative experience of being a gang-leader, ranging from leading organization events + territory captures. I've had many trial and error situations during my first encounter of being a leader, I know it will take a team-effort to create an awesome term experience for my members. And for one out 3 reasons I've decided on applying for this leadership is so that I can prove to myself that I'm able to achieve better results than my last leaderships.

MY KNOWLEDGE
I want too find new candidates that are passionate about becoming a future gang-leader and train him/her to have the necessary information and experience to become a gang-leader. My purpose for this outcome is too get rid of the stigma of previous unsatisfied leaders in the past, including myself. This might provide a more optimistic opinion towards gangs.

MY ATTRIBUTES & CHARACTERISTICS
I'm confident that I have a strict but logical mindset, due to this factor I've received good & mediocre feedback from many people in this community, I wouldn't know if it's based on how I've managed gangs or other different facts, But I'm certain that I create a better environment because of my honesty, supportive, strict, calm and logical personality, I definitely am not these things 100%, but It'd best describe my attributes and characteristics as a person.

MY ADVICE FOR IMPROVMENT OF ROLEPLAY
- Using "Notepad" I'd create a summarized folio containing all necessary information regarding general/events/gangs/HQ/legal orgs
- Training members individually to a certain level too where they are promoted as "High-Command"
- Training members too handle negotiations/organize robbery events, this helps the gangs insurance of everyone coming alive 120%
- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most exhausting, but will indeed be a long-term outcome
- Training members brain and shooting knowledge & experience, so that we attain high standard battles and chain-of-commands.

EX VAGOS LEADER
EX FAMILIES LEADER
EX BLOODS LEADER
FUTURE BALLAS LEADER??? (NAH LOL)
i would suggest let some one else get this leader so they can also get some experience of the leadership and be like you one day

samadkhan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abdus samad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : schooldays: 6hrs non school days 8h+
5. Your Discord: Sammm#9838
6. Your Nickname : Sam badmash
7. Your ID : 70127
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas

2a: i want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b i will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. i have a lot of experience in gangs i was Under deputy in Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta
2f at the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city

Charlie Ruke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Jattin
2. 21
3. IST
4. 6-7 hours
5. Robin XaiN#1737
6. Robin Badmash
7. 57804

Additional information
1. Leader of...
460a13-PGTA51001283871.jpg

BALLAS

1. I want to be a leader for Ballas because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well and i have experience of some organization like NATIONAL GAURD , SAHP and FIB i also have some illegal org experience like i was under deputy of ballas and families.

2. I want leadership because when i landed in the city for first time my first organisation was a gang and from there onwards i started gaining knowledge and experience about gangs and how it works, my whole day goes with the gang and we make ghetto active very much, if i got the leadership i am sure will be running the most active gang in the city that time.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

2. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc.

3. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members on the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

♕ ROBIN BADMASH ♕
    EX UNDER DEPUTY LEADER OF FAMILIES EX UNDER DEPUTY OF BALLAS EX HIGH COMMAND OF NG

DavidxGod

Be the king! bows by everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Your name IRL: Tanny Honey
2. Your age: 25+
5. Your Discord: David Drake#0692
6. Your Nickname: David Badmash
7. Your ID: 27193

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & also in several legal orgs and gained a lot of experience. Couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in every gang events. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication in running a gang well-being a deputy.

2. Also, I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (EMS, NG, SAHP) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to manage the gang then.

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules and actually experienced it through. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their hard work and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

GrimReaper0302

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Tyler
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 8-10 hour's a day
5. Your Discord GrimReaper0302#7308
6. Your Nickname Cory Richy
7. Your ID 44890
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

1| Reason i wanna become leader is i wanna make gangs more active than they are rn in the ghetto as leader i will lead everyone to do good and not break any rules i will be professional leader that will make sure every will follow the rules if that person breaks rule i will demote or fire them.

2| I've been HC for The familes aswell HC For bloodz rn & i'm always up early at the night in the city i would love to try out be leader ik all the ghetto rules i been playing since 07/10/2022 & i've been in all the gangs learn the rules & followed the rules.

3| I will make sure everyone gets to events & make sure ballas are active always! I'm most gentle/nice person so i hope to get the chance to get interview. 🙂

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice would be is just to Make Roleplay more fun make sure everyone not
doing anything wrong & just to have fun keep everything professional as a gang leader & never give up.

Last edited:

malik azan9090

Player
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: MalikAzan
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone GMT+5
4. Average online per day 9+hours
5. Your Discord malikazan#9010
6. Your Nickname Malikazan
7. Your ID 46038

Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas Gang

I want to be a leader for ballas because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well.And i have exprience of some organization like national guard sahp and government i also have some illegal org exprience like i am dupty of ballas and families in en1 english sever.

What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe and feel as brotherhood i speaks 4 languages english urdu hindi and punjabi i speak this language with fluent and clear.

Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility like doing events and show with skills in calandstine event etc i make sure that no harssing and rasim in gang and no threat people in gang so they sure that they are safe and i give chance to all player to perform good and use there skills and so they rise up as they can and we help them to rise.
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.
Thanks for reviewing my thread
Gg grand on top
ballas on top

Last edited:

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 12-14 hours weekends
5. Your Discord Lil/Yactyy#7784
6. Your Nickname Dave Winters
7. Your ID 3099
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader Ballas has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term made me realize so much Ballas needs better leadership someone who will step up to the plate when needed someone who can get along with other leaders and not fight with them.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but i also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I want to be able to have corrupt cops on a payroll or to help us out in situations where we could use a corrupt cop
3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

Ranks
12 Founder [Leader]
11 Warlord [Deputy]
10 Chief Enforcer [3rd Command]
9 Hitman [4th Command]
-------HIGH COMMAND-------
8 Capo
7 Turfer
6 Graffitist
5 Soldier
4 Runner
3 Scout

2 Associate
1 Suspended
The Punishment system will be
Strike 1 warning
Strike 2 Demotion
Strike 3 Kicked out of the ORG

I wish Ballas the best for whoever becomes Leader

Regards Ex HOD of Patrol LSPD, Ex HOD of SWAT LSPD, Ex Deputy Chief of SWAT SAHP, Ex 3rd Command bloods, EX 4th Command LSPD
Thank you for your time reading my application

Select for moderation​

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 16.00 server time on 22th December.

Anbu MrRizz#1000 - 991 - Anbu Zero

Akib Sheikh#2434 - 21707 - Akib Sheikh

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed.

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Ballas I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

5. Its important to understand the purpose of the role play and the goals you are trying to achieve. This will help you stay focused and stay on track during the role play.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : UTC +03
4. Average online per day :
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of... : BALLAS
-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Ballas. and I think we will become very strong in Ballas. so we will be good to each other
-I am one of the top management of pasha family. and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the ballas together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Ballas is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make ballas the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules. That's why I'm coming to be permanent
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Ballas will always be the strongest

Funky

Player
Player
1. Anmol
2. 19 years old
4. 9-10
5. Videshi Boy#6541
6. Luciferr Morningstar
7. 55758
Additional information
1.Leader of Ballas

1)I want to be leader of ballas because i have experience of many gang terms and i have been in ballas before and i think that ballas should be more structured gang than the other gangs currently in the city today. I also consider myself a Great leaders beacuse mostly i lead my family events Informals and etc. I also have a high knowledge of state rules, ghetto rules and general rules as well.

2) I have a lot experience in both legal and illegal orgs and i know how to handle the situations. If i became the leader of ballas i would be attending all the events of ballas and promise that it will be the most active gang ever

3) I consider Ballas as the best gang i have ever seen and also because it was the only gang in GTA V So i have many emotions connected to
it and i want to be its leader so that i will take it on next level beyond all the other gangs

3. Your advices for improving the role play level in organisation?

I am living in this city for 11-12 years and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members

Last edited:

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Hardik
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Hardik Royal#1555
6. Your Nickname: Hardik Royall
7. Your ID: 48451

1. Additional Information : Leader of Ballas

First Reason: I have spend much more time in Gangs and had wonderful experience while working in this. I have been in city for a long time to know almost all the rules as well as to follow the same.

Second Reason: I want to make gangs more fun and not just a in sake of the names. I would like to make turfers well known in the city. Also providing explaining and giving opportunity to new people in city. I will do my best to increase the gang events.

I will host some gang events like arena with prizepool , car racing. I will make spray team to do spray graffiti every hour and give them bonus. Bonus for Clands, store robbery, FZ, BS,etc also. I will also see the who attends the events and give the rankups accordingly. I will also provide bonus time to time.

Third reason: As past experience in gang I know where exactly the gang lack somethings in the events. with the information I got from my past experience I will try my best to perform better and make the RP better. I will give the rank according to the role and to deserving people. Also assign the proper high commands and deputy with maximum knowledge in this. I already know some people suited for this role.

Past experience: HC in Vagos x2, Marabunda Rank 10, Ex Lifeinvader

3. Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.

Do more events and make the overall experience fun and chill. Teach and make sure players don't break any rules.

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name IRL : Krish
Time Zone : IST (GMT +5:30)
Average Online Per Day -> 6-7 Hours
Discord - Krish Royal#2736
NickName- Krish Royall
I'd - 70540

Leader Of ? : The Ballas

Why I Want to be the leader of the Ballas :

-> I Want to be the leader of the Ballas because I think i have gained sufficient experience by staying in gangs , participating in gang activities and also helping them grow. I have previous experience as deputy in families gang and under deputy in vagos gang as well . Therefore I think, if i get the leadership,i can guide the new players and explain them how things work in gangs and all about gang activities along with proper rules and regulations guide which I have gained over the time to make their role play experience better as well .

-> Secondly,i have also been a part and High command of many legal organizations , such as deputy head of department at fib , captain at ng and leuitinant at lspd , therefore I also have a proper knowledge about how Leos work in their duty and how do they tackle the gang situation, therefore my experience of legal organisation would help me as a leader of ballas and my gang as a whole to make every event a succesful one and easily tackle any difficulty with strategies and past experiences.

-> Thirdly,i have always seen that in gangs people often complain that in any situation the leader and deputies take the maximum Profits and the other people participating get none , therefore if i become the leader , i want to remove this misconception , i will always give a chance to the deserving person to gain profits chance by chance seeing his hard work towards the gang and also allot special bonuses to hardworking mates to keep them happy as well.

Ideas for improving role play level in organisation:

-> I have often seen that there is a proper HR team in the legal orgs to train the Leos and tell them how can they do their duty effectively, but in gangs , such things often lack , therefore if i get the golden opportunity to serve as the leader of the Ballas , i will keep a proper team of 2-3 people to train the new gang members and make them aware of all ghetto rules and give them a brief of all event rules as well so that they never face any difficulty in role-playing as a gangster.

-> I will always be a friend of my gangmates and never act as if i am commanding them , i want always an happy atmosphere along with my mates , but if i find someone not following the rules , and breaking those intentionally or with Ill intention towards gang or any other people,i will have a strict strike/warning system for them , under which they will be warned for 3 times , they will get 1 strike for their first serious mistake and I'll have a verbal talk with them on their first strike to seek for the explanation for the same . This strike will last for 7 days. And in those 7 days , if they commit a foul again , I'll issue them a second strike and they will have to face rank demotion on this and if they get a third strike as well , without the both strikes getting expired, I'll have to fire them from the gang for the welfare of the gang and it's members.

I hope my application will be accepted, i will be highly obliged.

Regards: Krish Royall (70540)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom