Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruffin Tzariras

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Danish
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : gruffinliya
6. Your Nickname : Gruffin Kingg
7. Your ID : 69036
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I Want To Become The Leader Beacuse I Want To Improve The Experience Of Other Players And Since I Am A Old Player I Think I Can Do It.
2) I Will Make Sure That Organization Doesnt Get Any Warn By Providing A Quality Time Interview
3) I Will Try To Do 100% Graffiti And Make This Term Best In Criminal Organizations

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) Complete my term without any warning
2) Friendly Enviroment Within The Organization
3) Minimum $5k Graffiti Profit
4) No Toxicity

Ranking System

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warload
10. Turfer
9. Shooter
8. Murderer
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze
Thanks for reading 🤗

Joesph Walker

IN$IZE
Leader
Information
1 Your name IRL: Deha
2 Your age: 18
3 Time zone: GMT+03:00
4 Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5 Your Discord: owkrepmen
6 Your Nickname: Joshep Walker
7 Your ID: 78320

Additional information
1. Leader of...Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I wanted to become a gang leader because of i now how to do events and i wanted to share my experience with others and i can improve this organization and i know how to lead people and threat them to becoming the best gang in the city.
2) I also want to lead some peoples and teach them every think about the game and if i dont know something i want to learn and i want to teach them to what to do and what not to do.
3) If i am going to get selected i will change my mistakes into right and i will going to be fair for every one.

1) No toxity in gang
2) Wining in events and much more
3) I can be active in the gang like i can solve anyones problems and i can treat peoples one by one.
4) 100% Sprays
5) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning
6) 100% Turf

Ranking System

16-Leader
15- Deputy Leader
14- OG Green
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Warrior
10- Murderer
9- Capo
8- Vandalizer
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3- Pure Green
2- Baby Green
1- Freeze

Best Regards

Joshep Walker

Select for moderation

Last edited:

ppjug

Player
Player
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Your name IRL: Ege
2.Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT+3
4.Average online per day: 5-7
5.Your Discord: ppjug.
6.Your Nickname: Ege taskiran
7 .Your ID : 129139

Additional information
Leader of FAMILIES

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. Most gangs in the ghetto don't rp properly and I'm sure my gang will rp properly within the rules
2. I've been in most gangs, I know how to negotiate, I know how to raid a fz , I know how to do it on a battleship , I know what to do in a submarine event and I don't think there will be a better gang than us.
3. I will be number one and I think the most important thing for me is that there is no gang that is active in the ghetto in a proper way, I think I will provide this and I think I will be the best

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1. What I will do is to make more robberies, store robbery, gun store, hostage situation clandestine etc.
2. Secondly, I will make sure that the mistakes made in the events (not wearing clothes, coming with personal vehicle etc.) will not be forgiven in any way and will be warned directly.
3. And I will try to help people more after the event bonus etc.

Thank you for reading my application, Best Regards Ege Taskiran

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Hari
2.Your age: 21
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 4-5
5.Your Discord: deve.don
6.Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7 .Your ID : 430

1.Leader of FAMILIES

1.I would make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and know the rules. If you dont know the rules at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do the same. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic i will be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

2. I have a nice turf team ready, Which will bring more competition in the turfs. I know about all the gang events, and how it works

3. My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good content while also giving people a way to have fun and build something in the city that they will want to give they time too. To be a top gang.

1) Complete my term without any warning
2) Minimum $7k Graffiti Profit
3) No Toxicity
4) I will not allow favortism in my organization
5) I will not allow overtaking in my organization
6) there no abusing of ranks

Ranking System

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Warload
10. Turfer
9. Shooter
8. real familie
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new familie
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading I hope will get a chance....!

Scofield Miller

Player
Player
1. Berk
3. GMT+3
4. 5-7 Hours
5. scofield_94941
6. Scofield Federal
7. 81295

LEADER OF THE FAMİLİES

- Why i want to be a leader of this specific organization-

1-I am deeply passionate about this organisation's mission and values. Its goals and values align perfectly with my own personal beliefs and aspirations. Being a leader in this organisation will enable me to contribute to something meaningful and make a positive impact in my role.

2-Being a leader in this organisation would provide me with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Leadership is a continuous learning journey, and a leadership position within this organisation would allow me to develop my skills, expand my knowledge, and enhance my leadership capabilities.

3-I am fully committed to the success of this organisation and willing to dedicate my time, energy and resources to ensure that it achieves its goals and fulfils its mission. As a leader, I would foster a positive and collaborative environment, empower team members and drive the organisation towards success.

-My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization-

To improve RolePlay, it is essential to develop a strategic plan that outlines specific steps and actions. The plan should include a timeline, allocated resources, and clear objectives. By following a well-defined plan, the organization can effectively address the identified areas for improvement and ensure the success of RolePlay.

To enhance RolePlay, it is essential to engage users and stakeholders in the process. By actively seeking feedback and promoting collaboration, the organization can gain valuable insights and ideas for improvement. This can be done through surveys, focus groups, and open communication channels to ensure that the improvements made to RolePlay are aligned with the needs and expectations of the users.

Continuous evaluation and adaptation are crucial for improving RolePlay. This is an ongoing process that requires regular assessment of the effectiveness of implemented improvements and necessary adjustments based on user feedback and changing requirements. By adopting a mindset of continuous improvement, the organization can ensure that RolePlay remains a valuable and relevant tool for its users.

Scout | Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Berk
3. GMT+3
4. 5-7 Hours
5. scofield_94941
6. Scofield Federal
7. 81295

LEADER OF THE FAMİLİES

- Why i want to be a leader of this specific organization-

1-I am deeply passionate about this organisation's mission and values. Its goals and values align perfectly with my own personal beliefs and aspirations. Being a leader in this organisation will enable me to contribute to something meaningful and make a positive impact in my role.

2-Being a leader in this organisation would provide me with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Leadership is a continuous learning journey, and a leadership position within this organisation would allow me to develop my skills, expand my knowledge, and enhance my leadership capabilities.

3-I am fully committed to the success of this organisation and willing to dedicate my time, energy and resources to ensure that it achieves its goals and fulfils its mission. As a leader, I would foster a positive and collaborative environment, empower team members and drive the organisation towards success.

-My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization-

To improve RolePlay, it is essential to develop a strategic plan that outlines specific steps and actions. The plan should include a timeline, allocated resources, and clear objectives. By following a well-defined plan, the organization can effectively address the identified areas for improvement and ensure the success of RolePlay.

To enhance RolePlay, it is essential to engage users and stakeholders in the process. By actively seeking feedback and promoting collaboration, the organization can gain valuable insights and ideas for improvement. This can be done through surveys, focus groups, and open communication channels to ensure that the improvements made to RolePlay are aligned with the needs and expectations of the users.

Continuous evaluation and adaptation are crucial for improving RolePlay. This is an ongoing process that requires regular assessment of the effectiveness of implemented improvements and necessary adjustments based on user feedback and changing requirements. By adopting a mindset of continuous improvement, the organization can ensure that RolePlay remains a valuable and relevant tool for its users.
+1

Abir Federal

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Abir Sutradhar

Your age: 20

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 6-8 hours

Your Discord: abirfederal

Your Nickname : Abir Federal

Your ID: 97893

Additional Information :

Leader of families

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) I have been in the city for almost a year I have all the experience of how to operate a gang because I have been in marabunta, bloods and ballas as High commands. I know all the positive and negative points of gangs

ii) I've learned a lot about leading an organization in the server from being in Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Marabunta, and that has given me a lot of confidence to accomplish any goals. I'm sure that a lot of people would like to join me and support me with leadership and run the gang at its peak.

iii) If I become leader I promise I will give 100% active from my side and will make sure that everyone is following the rules so that my people don't get punished and org receives punishment for that. New people and experienced people are always welcome into our gang and hopefully families will be the most active gang ever.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

i) Bonuses will be given for every event
ii) There will a separate team to do graffiti so that we can get the max graffiti profit 24/7
iii) Me and my gangsters will try to attend every event possible at its max
iv) Will make sure that gang members stay friendly and non-toxic with each other or else the gangster will get punished for their behavior.
v) Fz Raids/Clands/ Store Robbery/Hostage Situation/Battleship and other Event will be done everyday in time manner.

Satish Royal

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Families interview at server time 16:30 on 05-03-2024

Joshep Walker - owkrepmen - 78320

Abir Federal - abirfederal - 97893

The Applications For Families Leader Is Closed Now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom