Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Zoe Blackstone

Leader of Creed family
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sondre Livgard
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC+1
4. Average online per day : 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord : Cole Blackstone # 3554
6. Your Nickname : Colee Blackstone
7. Your ID : 46559
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to become families leader because in my past my expirience have been alot in gangs. As i have been different ranks in each every gang. Families has always been my home since i left the leos, and want to try something new. that is why i choose the families and want to ad that leader expirience, in to my record.

2. Trough my years in the city i have seen every type of rp skill, and want to make this term the best! i want to make rp better in every event and when robbing people. To make a good rp we need good debuts and hc that knows the rules as their own pocket. With attending to every event and be active on store robberys, Fort Zancudo raids, Battleship and Clandestine. When active in every event we show other gangs and cops who is on top! As i know sometimes not every event is funny for everyone, that is why i will give out allot of bonuses to make sure evryone is attending. Also the comunity in gangs is realy important, thats why i will make sure everyone is good, and if they need somthing they can ask either me or my debuts, and we will take care of it.

3. As it is my second year in the city i want to try out something new, as i have never been a gangleader before and think that is a good opertunity for me to learn the last few things i dont know. with most expirience as a leo i also love gangs and here is where i will be the next months. With my debuts we will make a strict team with gangmembers that is knowing the rules by the book, also when hiring people no matter their years in the city, we will ask the needed questions like everyone else needs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i will improve the rp in basicly everything, so to do that i need guys with good expirience if not, they at least need to know the rules before joining. when that is done i will continue with events making sure we dont see a single rulebreake, and if we see anyone do a rulebreake we make sure to punish and talk with them before letting them go by their own again. In worst case fire them from the orginization. with good rp we make the gang even more funn and fearless. we build the best comunity with expirienced players showing that families is on top!!

Remember we dont hire gangmembers, we make them!!

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families Gang 💚
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs

Levi Pluxury

CEO Of Lifeinvader ❤️
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:
1. Leader of Families Gang 💚

1. Passion for the Mission:
I want to be a leader to enhance my leadership skills and build myself and giving knowledge to new citizens about their gangs. A desire to drive the organization's mission forward and make a meaningful impact can be a strong motivator. Leaders who deeply resonate with the organization's purpose are likely to invest more energy and commitment.

2. Skill Enhancement: Leading a specific organization can offer valuable opportunities for personal and professional growth. Also I Have many experience on all gangs organizations So, I have Leadership skills to lead the organisation. It allows individuals to develop and refine leadership skills, strategic thinking, and decision-making abilities, which can benefit them in their Situations.

3. Desire for Influence: I want to lead this gang to make top#1 gang in city. Some people are drawn to leadership roles due to a desire to shape the direction of the Organization and influence its outcomes. The ability to guide the Organization's vision, values, and strategies can be fulfilling for those who enjoy taking charge and making critical decisions. I want to Help my Gang members which they are in difficult issues.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. Confidence and Humility: Be confident in your roleplay abilities,but also remain humble and open to learning from others. Confidence without arrogance can make your interactions more engaging and effective.

2. Implement Bonus System and acitivity in gang members. Making 100% turf and successful events. This one contribute the roleplay experience and make top gang in city. I want to get this oppurtunity to implement these things and showing my skills.

3. I would be like inviting people into our organisation. first we will take interview about Basic and Ghetto Rules and work with other gangs and legal orgs to ensure we handle everything IC before we go OOC. Nothing to gain by going to gov website. I just wanted to get this opportunity and apply these features in families gang organisation. We want to create peaceful environment in this gang.

Ranking System
15 ) Big Mafia
14 ) Under Mafia
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Last edited:

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord- Itachi Escobar#5845
6. Your Nickname- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID- 104205
Additional information
1. Leader of..
.Families

(i) Experience and Vision

Throughout my time in the city, I have gained insights into the workings of illegal organizations. I've come to realize that the latter often offer a more vibrant and engaging environment. As a potential leader of Families, my foremost goal is to inject a renewed vigor into the gang's activities, making it a hub of interaction, engagement, and memorable experiences.

(ii) Deputy Experience

Drawing from my past experience as a deputy within the Bloods and under deputy in most of the gangs, I understand the nuances and responsibilities that come with guiding and supporting a group. I am committed to rectifying the errors I've encountered in previous deputy roles and applying these lessons to my tenure with Families. My track record demonstrates my dedication to upholding rules, fostering teamwork, and nurturing a positive community atmosphere.

(iii) Network and Deputies

My wide-ranging connections within the city have equipped me to recruit new members who are well-versed in the organization's values and rules. Furthermore, I am fortunate to have competent deputies and high-ranking members who will collaborate with me to manage and guide the gang toward our shared objectives.

(iv) Goal-Orientation

I am well-prepared to collaborate with the curators, ensuring that weekly objectives are met consistently. My commitment to achieving these goals is unwavering, with a focus on enhancing the Families' reputation and influence. I have a turf team ready, they will try to do 100% turf.

(v) Conflict Management

I am acutely aware that leaders must set an example through their behavior. I assure you that I am a non-toxic individual who navigates challenges with a calm demeanor. Conflict resolution and maintaining a positive environment are key attributes I intend to bring to Families.

Advice for RolePlay Enhancement

I am confident that my leadership approach will elevate the organization's roleplay experience. To this end, I propose the following strategies:

(i) Ghetto Revival

I plan to focus on revitalizing Ghetto activities, leveraging its potential for unique interactions and experiences, ultimately boosting the organization's overall engagement.

(ii) Opportunity for Newcomers

Recognizing the value of fresh perspectives, I will offer new members the chance to showcase their potential and earn promotions based on merit.

(iii) Rewarding Activity

Acknowledging the importance of dedication, I intend to provide regular bonuses to active members, affirming their contributions and fostering a sense of appreciation.

(iv) Recognizing Excellence

I am committed to assigning ranks based on members' commitment and accomplishments, ensuring that their efforts are duly recognized and rewarded.

(v) Performance Recognition

Following successful store and gun store robberies, I aim to provide bonuses as a token of recognition for the hard work demonstrated by our members.

Ranking System

1) Freeze
2) Newbie
3) Homie
4) Clapper
5) Pheonix
6) Enforcer
7) Graffiti Artist
8) Graffiti Head
9) Capo
10) Turfer
11) Warlord
12) Event Manager
13) Turf Leader
14) Under Deputy
15) Deputy
16) Leader

In conclusion, I am resolute in my ambition to lead Families with dedication, integrity, and an unwavering commitment to roleplay excellence. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,
Itachi Escobar!!!

Last edited:

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : Rocky#0900

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Rakesh

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

-i want to become the leader cause I think from the past 2 terms Families is not that much active as I see the leader are not able to complete the full terms I want to help it out and fix this issue by becoming an leader I have been in the city from a long time I have watched alot of terms both in legal and illegal I want to elaborate my experience in an single term and I think it's the best opportunity.

-i want to make the organisation active as much as I could I think making an organisation active is the easiest way to run a organisation my main motive is to make the organisation as an leader.

-i want to become the leader cause I think I have enough knowledge now to become a leader and currently I have enough time to give on an term so it's the best time for me to be there also I saw this organisation having the best and the worst leader so far I will try to be on there footsteps and make this organisation the best.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

-I saw a lot of people not doing realistic RP like people just mainly want to make the term successful and become an admin but never looks for making it realistic I will try my best to do that so I also wanted to be a leader who can teach newbie's to be the best not like others who just see any person from there org who don't know something they just blacklist or kick him just to do not get a warn but I will try to teach the newbie.

- I have seen people making the worst ranking system they just put there friends on higher rank who don't even know anything but the people who knows the rp really they just get low ranks but I will not be bias in any kind and choose the hc by there knowledge and activity

Regards
~Rocky Rakesh

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO as well as Gang member and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. I've got enough experiences being HC in both spheres of influence. I have been gaining this all experience from 4 months and developed leadership skills also in the meantime.
2. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Then, I became families underdeputy under Manas' Term and bloods underdeputy under Naf Enzo's term. After that currently, I am holding the position of Brigadier General in NG. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of families.
3. Personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Families always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Families. I want to make this gang more active as it is the prominent gang among others and it needs a leader who can show that.

My experiences:

Bunta Underdeputy

Ballas Underdeputy

Major General of NG

Bloods Underdeputy

Families Underdeputy

GOV Senator Candidate of DOR (Current HLS)

LSPD HOD of IA

Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will focus on graffiti as well as global because turf is natural in most of the gangs and like everyone I will focus also. I will be doing every gang activity possible at every time by getting hour HCs and gang members from different time zones to make the gang active 24x7 and ready to face any situation.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Families as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
Information:
1. Name IRL: Ali
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Discord: alixhz
6. Nickname: Ali Fellas
7. ID: 37036

Additional information:
1. Leader of Familes.

-> My first goal when i started playing this game 1 year ago was to find the right people to play with, which i did in my family (Good Fellas). I/we have done such a good job increasing the family since that. My new goal after playing 1 hole year in this game is to be leader of this Familes and increase the RolePlay for the new players in city and increase the knowlagde to every single gang member in Familes.

-> As an experienced player within this city, my family extends to be one of the most dominating family. Through my involvement in numerous RolePlay situations involving gangs, FIBs, and SAHPs, I possess the knowledge to ensure that Familes consistently maintains a competitive edge over these entities.

-> My primary motivation lies in completing the tasks I initiate. Starting from scratch within my family, I have transformed it into one of the most influential and dominant factions within this server. Through my involvement with gangs, serving as an under deputy and engaging in clapping/turfing activities, I hold a steadfast belief that I possess the potential to elevate Familes into one of the most formidable and influential forces within this gaming community.

+ I have a lot of free time for the gang to make %100 Turfs.

Some of my advices for improving RolePlay level in Familes :

-> Encouraging fellow players to develop mutual respect and learn effective ways of engaging with one another within the game. Roleplaying revolves around the intricate art of interacting with fellow players, wherein honoring their boundaries and choices becomes paramount.

-> My second advice for improving RolePlay level in Familes is to educate my gang members on proper RolePlay by the right way. By "the right way," I am referring to adhering to both the server rules established within the ghetto. How can I achieve this? The solution is rather straightforward: I must embrace tolerance. Within the game, I will dedicate my in-game time to accompany my gang members, participating in gang events, and actively engaging in the ghetto. By surrounding themselves with the right leader, they will gradually acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to navigate these specific auctions without the me too.

The Ranking System would be:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Captain
11) Turfer
9) Villain
8) Destroyer
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Punisher
5) Graffitist
4) Bandit
3) Staff
2) Young clapper
1) Freeze

APPLICATION FOR FAMILIES LEADER BY ALI FELLAS | 37036

Suki Watson

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Oğuz Kağan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: immortallo
6. Your Nickname : Gundi Karaambarli
7. Your ID: 77489

Additional information:

1) Leader of Families Gang

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Strategic Fulfillment: This organization presents an exciting opportunity for me to exercise my strategic thinking and decision-making abilities. I'm drawn to the challenge of developing innovative strategies, coordinating intricate plans, and orchestrating complex events that contribute to the organization's success

Community Building and Impact: One of my key motivations for aspiring to lead this organization is my genuine desire to foster a thriving and interconnected community. As a leader, I can nurture a sense of belonging and camaraderie among organization members, creating a supportive environment where everyone's contributions are valued. Through inclusive events, collaborative initiatives, and a strong focus on member engagement, I believe I can make a lasting, positive impact on the roleplay server's community dynamics.

Shared Vision and Values: Becoming a leader of this organization aligns perfectly with my personal values and aspirations. The organization's mission resonates deeply with me, and I am genuinely passionate about the As a leader, I can drive the organization forward with unwavering commitment, leveraging my shared values to inspire others and create a positive impact.

Establish Clear Guidelines: Set clear guidelines for roleplay within in the organization. I will define what is acceptable in terms of character actions, interactions, and narratives. This helps ensure that everyone is on the same page and respects the established boundaries.

Dynamic Gang Events: I will keep the excitement alive with dynamic gang events, from ambushes to hostile takeovers. These events inject adrenaline into the roleplay, prompting members to adapt quickly and think strategically on their feet.

The Ranking System:

1) Freeze
2) Street Associate
3) Junior Enforcer
4) Crew Underling
5) Street Enforcer
6) Vandalizer (Grafitis)
7)Neighborhood Guardian
8) Capo's Trusted Advisor
9) Murderer (Turf rank)
10) Executioner
======High Command========
11) Capo
12) Tactician
13) Crime Lord (Under Deputy)
14) Boss's Right Hand (Deputy)
15) Boss (Leader)

Warning system
1. Verbal (2 chance)
2. Depromoted (1 chance)
3. Fire from org

Last edited:

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL reda
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+01:00
4. Average online per day 18 hours
5. Your Discord jesussnow.
6. Your Nickname jesus snow
7. Your ID 129
Additional information
1. Leader of... The leader of the families

The first reason I want to be a leader of The Families is because when I was new to Server 1, this was the first gang I joined. I was below par to join but they still let me in because I was new in town, they did because I proved I knew the rules. It made me like families and now I want to be the leader.

The second reason I want to be the leader of families is because they have always been underdogs from ghettos and juveniles. How many times have you seen/heard families at the summit? I know what you're thinking little or nothing, I'm willing and really going to change this. I'll communicate with my gang, and I won't just be a leader sitting around HQ. I will personally meet and accept people into the gang, and I will make a huge change to this gang.

The third reason I want to join is to change the gang RP experience for players. I guess people think gang RP is dry and not fun, I'll change that too. My leadership qualities and fair treatment of people will help me achieve this.

I will make a better RP in the gang by making interaction with legal organizations more fun and interesting. If I had fair demands in a gun store robbery and they didn't deliver, I wouldn't be afraid to kill the hostages because that's what will happen in reality.

I will be present during every interview anyone gets.

All server rules must be stuck, if possible penalties in the gang can also be imposed on the person.

I will be a just leader and will not discriminate against anyone.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman
2. Your age - 18 but almost 19
3. Time zone - IST (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Lexo.
6. Your Nickname - Lexo Vercetti
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I've seen that from last few terms, families gang is getting disbanded pretty quickly because of leader step down or any other reason as I've been deputy in Mujtaba's term recently I've noticed the main problem is leadership skill and throughout my 1+ years of experience, I've learned what it takes to be a good leader and manage the gang, that's why i wanna be leader of this gang and make this gang dominate the ghetto.

• I want to be leader of this gang because I've a lot of experience and knowledge about crime as I've been Curator of Marabunta and Families in en3 and deputy a lot of times so i wanna use that experience to make a successful term.

• I've been leader of NG and SAHP in en3 and my terms were pretty successful but my first term in en2 almost 1.2 years ago was unsuccessful but i wanna make successful term and show respected curators my improvement and leadership skills.

• A gang needs an active leader to manage it, if the leader isn't doing anything then you can't expect anything from members , so i will fix that

• I will focus on Graffitis because its one of the main way to earn money for any typical gang member and having a good ammount of hourly graffiti profit would attract members and make the gang active

• Frequent store robberies, Fz raids, Hostage situation and constant ghetto clapping would make every other gang fear Families and make the gang on top so i would obviously do that with my friends and family members.

• I will help newbies and interact with all gang members and help them because no one is a born leader, and as per me, it would make the members trust me and trust is the backbone of any successful organization.

Amanv04

Player
Player
Information
1. Aman Verma
2. 23
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8 hours
5. Amanv04#0540
6. Aman
7. 113305
Additional information
1. Not leader yet
2. It would be fun and good experience to be a Families Leader.
2.1) Families system is fairly very good in game. I would like to work for it and try to improve as much possible i can.
2.2) love
2.3) idk just wanna be a good leader
3. There are many improvement to families and to game I would like to address and improve if possible like increase vehicle render distance or like area and few optimisation and if possible increase payment system in-game

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information about me :
1. Your name IRL : nathan
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 8 two 9 hours
5. Your Discord : jamesmackellar
6. Your Nickname : Tom mackellar
7. Your ID : 92180

Additional information

1. Leader of families

2. Why do u want two he leader of this specific organisation (list three reasons ) ?

the first reason i want two be leader is because when i first came two the state i didnt know a great deal and then i was show a light families taught me a lot i joined and started from rank 1 and built my knowledge experience two become a high command but i didnt learn all this over night it took time i invested months into building my experience so that one day i may become leader .

My second reason i want two be leader of famlies is because I think I’m ready two be leader after putting in hours every day two build my knowledge and experience in ghetto rules and best ways two be the best leader there is i personally believe that a good leader is two listen two the people and get there opinion on when they want two do store robbery and gun store and the way the would like two do it .

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make famlies the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. im dupty of a family called Bandidos and me and the owner are working on getting access level 4 .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out
After being in all legal and illegal organisations I’ve learnt the main thing that let them down is there communication on the radio .
I think that there should be a training program two help people learn two negotiate if it there first time .

people should be given a rank that they earned not given because they know the high command also high rank will be given two people that are active and doing event all the time and also know all the rules I will personally be there for the interview for people two make sure that they know the rules .

there will be 2 group one will be a turfer group witch will have it own dupty second one will be graffity team witch will also have it own dupty this way there more than one dupty so we know where we have two work on some arears two help make sure the families is on top and help keep a high level of rp .

Warning system
1. Verbal
2. Depromoted two freeze
3. Fired from organisation

Ninja Vansh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Information

1. Your name IRL: Vansh Agarwal

2. Your age:16

3. Time zone: GST +5:30

4. Average online per day: 6hrs to 8hrs

5. Your Discord: vansh_ag12

6. Your Nickname: Vansh Daku

7. Your ID: 106027

Additional information
Leader of The Families Gang.

First Reason: I have been a high command of Families and Balls, So I think I have Enough experience to be a leader.

Second Reason: I have been in almost every illegal org, and I have seen many leaders performing well but because somewhere in their leadership they will be wrong and immediately their gang gets disband. So, I want to improve the gang's image and make it stand till last.

Third Reason: I will concentrate at new people and teach them how to attend events and how do they improve their RP. I will make sure that I will not misuse of gang weapons, ammos, cars, and etc. and even not use them for my personal use.

Improve in RP: I will make sure that whenever someone gets added in the gang the High commands will tell them that do not break the Rules and do not Fail RP. Also ill make sure that no one gets a high rank immediate after joining the gang.

Rank System
1. Suspended
2. New Families

3. Clapper
4. Turfer
5. Graffitist
6. Villan
7. Shooter
8. Real OG
9. Gangster
10. Kingping
11. Recruiter
12. Right arm
13. Turf Leader
(Under Deputy)
14. Under Boss (Deputy)
15. GOD FATHER ( Leader )

Warning System
1. Verbal
2. Demotion
3. Fire from the ORG.

Regards: Vansh Daku.

Abdullah Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
- Your name IRL: Abdullah
- Your age: 20 Years old
- GMT+03:00
- 6 TO 7+
-Your Discord: franhill
- Your Nickname: Fran Hill
- Your ID:

1. Leader of...
Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

• The primary reason behind my leadership in this organization is to create a well-structured, enjoyable, and active community. I am driven to contribute my leadership skills, motivation, and passion to enhance the organization for everyone involved.
  • One of my key motivations for assuming the leadership role is to establish a fun, efficiently managed, and systematic association. My aim is to leverage my skills and enthusiasm to improve the overall operations of the group.
  • Leaving my mark on this project is important to me, especially since I plan to step back from RP in 4 or 5 months for out-of-character reasons.
  • Gang activities offer more than just combat; they provide an opportunity for a higher level of roleplay. For instance, in hostage situations, our experience can be used to develop effective strategies. Rather than simply roaming in gang cars, we can elevate gang performance at events. Based on my experience, POV gangs excel in roleplay, bringing fresh content to the city, which is why I prefer playing in Turf. I also believe in the importance of disciplined communication among gang members to avoid issues stemming from radio spamming. Additionally, we should incorporate more diverse events, such as car robberies, instead of solely focusing on house robberies. I am confident that becoming the leader of this organization will allow me to make a meaningful impact, fueled by my past experiences with Families .
  • Unlike other gang leaders, my focus extends beyond myself to the well-being of my group members. Ensuring their happiness and rewarding hard work will foster loyalty and drive them to elevate the Families to new heights. Attendance at events will be mandatory, and I will provide bonuses as incentives for participation.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.
    • High Command (HC) positions should be granted to individuals who display maturity and the ability to manage the gang in the leader's absence.
    • Our selection process for new gang members should prioritize individuals who know how to treat others with respect.
    • Those who actively contribute to arranging gang meetings and events should be rewarded with bonuses.
    • As Families , we aim to revitalize the drug business in the city, encouraging increased sales of cocaine and weed both on the streets and the black market, as this aspect has been less active recently.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +03 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : .fowla
6. Your Nickname : Rei Klein
7. Your ID : 75742
Additional information
1. Leader of FAMILIES

a) Gang Experience:
First When i joined game, My first Org was LSPD. I love very much be in RP so it was my first. But after i joined Families and become Deputy and i saw Familes going better then LSPD. it was too fun; Rob People, going and fighting Clands , Going Battleship with crowded gangs, Turfs etc. and i saw and i believe i ll be better if i become a leader.

b) I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

c) I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Families the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

d) I want a make my gang better than other gangs. And i believe i ll

e) I think that Families and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening.

f) I want Families to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

a)
in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Families will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Families as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Families is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Matthew Ceryanci

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Akif
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: akif6926
6. Your Nickname: Matthew Fellas
7. Your ID: 95024

Additional information
1. Leader of the Families

There are several reasons why joining a gang appeals to me. Firstly, I am fortunate to have a strong network of friends who are actively engaged in the gang. This helps us to form a formidable team and, undoubtedly, excel in gang events and challenges.

Secondly, I am genuinely passionate about RolePlaying and thrive in competitive environments.

Lastly, my knowledge of the gang rules, coupled with my valuable experience being in gangs make me a valuable leader to the gang. I am well-experienced within the gangs because I was deputy in Marabunta, Ballas, and Families which makes me believe that I can effectively contribute to its success.

Firstly, my main priority is to do lots of role-based activities because I really care about the role part.

Secondly, I am thinking about hiring knowledgeable gang members that know and teach the rules to the new members if it's necessary. I will focus on roleplay situations.

Lastly, advice for improving the RolePlay level in Families could be learning other players to respect each other and teach them how to interact with other players in the game. Role playing is about interacting with other players, and you should respect other players' boundaries and decisions.

Ranking System

14) Boss

13) Deputy

12) Under Deputy

11) Event Leader

10) Turfer

9) Destroyer

8) Recruiter

7) Graffiti Leader

6) Shooter

5) Graffitist

4) Staff

3) Gangster

2) Young G

1) Suspended

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL : Mert
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
5. Your Discord : ammy31
6. Your Nickname : Amy Laura
7. Your ID : 59818

Additional information:
1. Leader of Families :

I have several reasons for applying this gang leadership. Firstly, i wanna talk about my gang experince. I became over 6 time Deputy in my career at Families, Marabunta, Ballas and Bloods. That made me overexperinced in gangs.

For Second , Because of my popularity at gangs i can bringe impressive people to
Families. That will make our gang way more active in events and increase the chance of win it.

Lastly, Families needs a leader who can make %100 turf and i have that ability to make it with my dear friends.

⚫ For improving RP, We need to select Highcommands carefully for a better RP. So i ll select my highcommands with that opinion.

⚫ We need to become more active at Ghetto and Events.

⚫We should give more bonus instead of 10-20K to make gang members ambitious who made great things on events like Store robberies, Hostage situations etc.

Ranking System:

13) Leader

12)Deputy

11) Under Deputy

10) Drug Lord

9) Turfer

8) Shooter

7) Graftist leader

6) Graftist

5) Clapper

4) Gangster

3) New Families

2) Thug

1) Freeze

WARNING SYSTEM
1.Verbal
2.Demotion
3.Fire from the ORG

Thanks for reviewing my application. Regards, Amy Laura

Last edited:

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mert
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
5. Your Discord : ammy31
6. Your Nickname : Amy Laura
7. Your ID : 59818
Additional information:
1. Leader of Families :

I have several reasons for applying this gang leadership. Firstly, i wanna talk about my gang experince. I became over 6 time Deputy in my career at Families, Marabunta, Ballas and Bloods. That made me overexperinced in gangs.

For Second , Because of my popularity at gangs i can bringe impressive people to
Families. That will make our gang way more active in events and increase the chance of win it.

Lastly, Families needs a leader who can make %100 turf and i have that ability to make it with my dear friends.

⚫ For improving RP, We need to select Highcommands carefully for a better RP. So i ll select my highcommands with that opinion.

⚫ We need to become more active at Ghetto and Events.

⚫We have to give bonuses who made great things on events like Store robberies, Hostage situations etc.

Ranking System:

13) Leader

12)Deputy

11) Under Deputy

10) Drug Lord

9) Turfer

8) Shooter

7) Trusted

6) Graftist

5) Clapper

4) Gangster

3) New Families