Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geralt_Rivia

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Sameer
  2. Your age: 17
  3. Time zone: IRL Time zone (GMT +5:00)
  4. Average online per day: 5+ Hours
  5. Your Discord: vecnathings
  6. Your Nickname: Geralt Riviaa
  7. Your ID: 141137

Additional information:
    1. I want to be Leader of... Families
    2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation}
      -I want to be the leader of the Families because i played grand rp more then a year,
      I have experience as a gang member, I was a lot of times deputy in gangs for events and turfs, and i was as well HC in all the gangs and i know how everything works in gang.
      -I like Families HQ. They have the best gang HQ, and i like green.
      -I have my deputies already ready for the term, and ofc all my family will help me and join.
      -I never was leader before and I think its my time to try new things and be a leader and prove that i can be a good leader.
      -I want to improve the activity in the server of the gang. Go to the most of the events - Morning and Night events, Make store robberies and rob people in ghetto and highway.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
      -I will make the ghetto war zone, anyone will knows families controlling the ghetto. I will make sure there is proper rivalry against other gangs.
      -I will make strong graffiti team so the profit will be most of the time more then 10k profit.
      -I will choose my high commands carefully. I will make sure they know all server rules.
      -I will help newbies who wants to join families and give them chance in my gang if they learn the rules.
      -Following the activity of my members and give the bonuses if they attending to events.
      -Be active as a leader. I did in the past rule brakes but now I can promise i will do my best to finish full term with 0 warns and 0 leader rule brakes.

-My Goals for the term:
      • Be active as a leader.
      • Good bonuses for people who active.
      • 100% turf
      • Winning most of the store/gunstore robberies.
      • Complete all the weekly missions by the curator.
      • No toxicity in the gang, anyone respecting each other.
      • Teach new members the gang rules.

Thanks for reading, Hope you will give me a chance to be leader!

notyourdaddy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: ( GMT+3 )
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795
Additional information
1. Leader of... Grove Street Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be leader of families to improve my deputy skills and I want to gain more experience as a crime organisation, I will make sure with my deputy experience to get families active and attending events with good numbers.

- I want to achieve something’s like getting my turf team to get 100% territories captured and try my best to get tierrores organisation.

- I will make sure that my deputies and hc’s have good knowledge about server rules to help to achieve my goals and I know good deputies that have knowledge about rules and help me to achieve my goals,
I will also make sure that my gang attend every event with good numbers and also make ghetto active by doing ghetto clapping.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- My advice to improve RolePlay by doing great bonus system to get more active members in every event.
- I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in my gang.
- I will teach new people in the gang the rules.
- I will give hc to trusted people the have good knowledge about rules.
- 11.500 Grafitti Profit every hour.

RANKING SYSTEM
16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) AK-47
13) Under-deputy
12) Turfer
11) Graffiti Leader
10) Event Leader
9) Druglord
8) Gangsta
7) Warlord
6) Graffitist
5) Shooter
4) Hitman
3) Clapper
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

My experience:
Bloods Deputy
Ballas Deputy
Families Deputy

Thanks for reading my application have a great day.

families-gang.gif
Will be best leader

Frank BoomBoom

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dhruv
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : +5.30
4. Average online per day : 4 hours
5. Your Discord : deathdealer334
6. Your Nickname : Frank BoomBoom
7. Your ID : 126589
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

2. 1) i want to become leaderof Families because i love the hq of Families and also i hve also done season in ballas for the turf so i think i can complete that in this term as well and the other thing is see many gangs are disband and not active anymore so i want to take the term of Families to make it active .... and wanted to make ghetto and highway active as well by doing ghetto claps and highway robery ..

2) i want to make the ghetto and highway more active by engaging my gang into ghetto fights and highway robbery etc and gonna take some good people with better expereice to avoid rule breaks and stuff... thus will make the ghetto and highway more active than the past and just gonna hit as much store rob and hostage situation i can do .. etc

3) i hve got into many gangs and seen they not performing good as a leader so i wanted to take the leadership and make it run smoothly in city and ghetto for better experience and im gonna make a different event team so by that i can make sure that my gang is attending almost every event and with a good number of peoples . thus want to make ballas the most active gang in the city

3. 1)not gonna take toxic people and promote toxicity
2) members will be treated equally
3) will try to do max grafitti per hour
4) will make ghetto active
5) will try for a turf season

James Volkov

♰Volkov♰
Player
1. Your name IRL Skarsh
2. Your age IRL 18
3. Time zone United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)
4. Average online per day 6- hr
5. Your Discord jamesvol.
6. Your Nickname James Volkov

7. Your ID 120836

1. Leader of Grove Street Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I have been in city from such a long time and have been in all gangs as high commands and deputy

I have the experience of Deputy of Ballas, Families, Vagos and Bloods and actively participated and lead the events such as subs, store robbery and hostage situations

During The Alan Vuitton's Term Of Ballas I got the Most experience and now I feel much Confident to be Suitable Place of Leader and also want to engage along with All People and Gangs

I will Be engaged in Most RP as Gang Members will try to Do Hostage Situation along with Gangs
I will Try to Get The Most Active Gang in Los Santos and also Make Leos Fear

I will hire THE BEST deputies AND HIGH COMMANDS
SOME GOALS
FEAR IN LEOS
MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT
My Ranking System
16-Leader

15- Deputy Leader
14- OG Green
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Warrior
10- Murderer
9- Capo
8- Vandalizer
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3- Pure Green
2- Baby Green
1- Freeze

Skull Outlaw

the man who always stands with truth
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Sidd
2. Your age IRL- 20
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30 | IST
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hrs
5. Your Discord- sidd6989
6. Your Nickname- Skull EagleEye
7. Your ID- 160980
Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

A) During Krishna term i was an og of the families.
B) When the term started in 2 days the leader went on medical leave but in his absence i was the one to host every gang events like robbery and raids ( can check proofs on the families mails ) . i handled the org just like a leader time to time events , bonuses , promotion and everything.
C) In my presence there was not even a single rule break . nor i did any . i did handled many HS very carefully and paid attention to that the RP should be at its finest .
But during this term we don't get any well experienced hc that would handle the events in my absence . which lead to many troubles during that term but i will ensure that this wont happen under my leadership.
A) I will make sure that there will be no rule break and too keep players engaged in RP with help of conducting events .
B) I will make sure that every gang members should learn how to handle the RP situations and how the gang works .
C) I will focus on organizing gang and global events and will not give chance of a complaint .
D) I will conduct and attend every events with the gang members like bs , clands , fz ETC.
( i have leadership qualities that's why i managed to lead and conduct every robbery and raids so skillfully during last term )

Bonus SYSTEM-
- Clands: 50k for top shooter, 15k each para.
-TURF - defense -30k attack-30k
- Hostage Situation: 15k per
- Store Robbery: 25k per
- FZ Raid: 15k per

(Only for those who r present at the event )

Ranking System:-
16.Leader
15.Deputy Leader
14.OG
13.Turfer
12.Under Deputy
-----------High Command-----------
11.Event Handler
10.Druglord
9.Warlord
8.Graffiti leader
7.Graffitist
6.Clapper
5.Shooter
4.Gangster
3.Hustler
2.Newbie
1.Freeze

EX OG OF - THE FAMILIES & BLOODS
EX UD OF - VAGOS AND BUNTA
CURRENT UD OF BALLAS

======= Thank You for Reading my application =======

THE FAMILIES ON TOP !!

Last edited:

Arnab Pluxury

Ex Leader Of Ballas
Player
Title: Leader Of The Families | Badmash Arnab

Information:

1. Your Name IRL:
Arnab
2. Your Age IRL: 17 ( Date Of Birth- 14 AUG 2007 )
3. Time Zone: GMT +05:30 ( INDIA )
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: arnab_12
6. Your Nickname: Badmash Arnab
7. Your ID: 145619

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… The Families

2. Why do want to be the leader of this specific organisation? List three reasons with explanations)

1. My personal Experience
A> I have been a deputy in gangs multiple times which adds up to my hefty experience of facing numerous and different kinds of situations. Being experienced as a deputy leader many times, I have harnessed my abilities and am ready to take head on any challenge and confront and given situation regardless of how tense the circumstances given would be.

I have been a deputy in gangs over four times in total ( en3: 2 X vagos, 3 X ballas, en another project : 1X ballas, 1 X bloods. and have experience of being Deputy) which makes me capable of leading others in a right manner which will help my members stay focused throughout the term as a term cannot function without and experienced leader.

2. Visions Regarding the Organisation
B> There are many leader who just focus on turfs and ignore the main objective of the entire project, which is roleplay. I am willed and visioned to create a term where the criminal rp of the game is promoted and people experience realistic criminal side of the world. I plan on prioritising rp and work so relentlessly doing multiple stores , a gun store daily and most importantly do multiple hostage sits a day as I see it has become very neglected even though it’s the best form of criminal roleplay. I plan on creating a terrorist level threat so that the families under my term gets declared a terrorist org by the government and with perfect vision I can create a reign of terror in my term.

3. Activity of the Org
C> Most gangs loose numbers after a week or two after starting but I promise to main a consistent high number of members throughout the term by handing out regular high bonuses, keeping the members indulged by regular events, dominating the ghetto and constantly keeping the highest graffiti profit by keeping a specific graffiti team. I have several connections with numerous families who will join the org in my term and help me create the best gang term in en palm ! With the highest roleplay and best activity!

3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.

1. Focusing on gang activities such as graffiti, hostage situations and robberies.

2. Maintaining constant numbers in events
3. Handing out regular bonuses on time
4. Having realistic ranks with realistic functions

5. having capable hc’s who can lead others and avoid rule breaks.

Targets of the org;

1. become the most active gang
2. Have the max graffiti bonus every hour
3. Always win all stores
4. Do atleast 3 hostage situations daily
5. Dominate the ghetto and Hell for citizens
6. Become a ddangerous org and insert fear in minds of all Leo’s and citizens, start a reign of terror.
7. Take Leo's and all org leaders as hostage one by one.

Rank System Under My term:

16. God Father
15. Boss
14. Under Boss
13. AK-47
12. Original Gangster

+=====High Command=====+

11. Cartel Leader
10. Gangster
9. King Pin
8. Turfer (will be a Special High Rank).
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Criminal
2. Young Families
1. Freeze

The Families ON TOP!!!

Thanks for reviewing my application,
your obliged,
Badmash Arnab.

Status