Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
The following players have been selected for Famillies interviews at 16:00 server time on 19th November
1.Jax Jordan - 427 - JaxJordan#2706
2. Teddy, Ruben- 568 - Grawler#8277
The application for The Families Leader are now Closed

Ayden Carterr

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL: Nathan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: realnathan#2712
6. Your Nickname: Ayden Carter
7. Your ID: 2857
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
1.I want to be leader of families because i think its a perfect fit for me since i have a huge experience in gangs in english 1 and know all the rules of RP and getto/gang rules plus i have always wanted to be a leader of a gang.
2.I have been a higher up in many gangs so i know what it looks like being a leader, i would be a great leader with all my RP experience an the experience i had in gangs and even in legal orgs
3.I have huge plans for the improved of rp in the organization and to improve the rp of the organization overall
I would start by adding 3 groups in the orgazanition kinda like legal.
Group 1:The spray team,there would be a leader of spray(would give all the directions to people and would help recruiting),senior leader(would be the people recruiting people in the spray team)and the spray team(all the people that would go do all the sprays around the getto)this way we are sure to have a solid spray team
Group 2:The event team,this team will consist of the leader of event(would tell everyone to go to them and make sure we win the most event possible)the event coleaders(would help with all the recruiting and help the leader)lastly, the event team (they would go to all the events and win them)this to make sure we have a successful gang when it comes to events
Group 3:the turf team, in here there will be the main turfers (the ones that recruit people in the turf team) the main turf roster(would be the ones doing the turfs when avaible with the main turfers)and the sub turfers(they would be replacing the turfers that are not avaible)
I would do more negotiations in the store/gunstore robberies to make it more fun for everyone in the roleplay
I would be harsh on recruiting to make sure to recruit people that has a basic knowledge in the RP rules

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day weekdays like 4 hours weekend more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord anonnymou$#0500
6. Your Nickname Yousif Atkin
7. Your ID1493

1. Leader of...Families
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Families organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Sav

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Cherry
2. 31
3. Eastern Standard Time
4. 5-12 hours
5. trini2dbone#6002
6. Savannah Singh
7. 2753
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. I want to be the leader cause I'm active and am online everyday, I know the rules of the ghetto, know how to enforce them and I have constant consistent communication to enforce them and take accountability. I am able to cooperate with diverse groups and ensuring complete understanding of each to the other.
3. My only advice would be more promotion for more people like YouTube ads.

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
The following players have been selected for Famillies interviews at 21:00 server time on 2nd December
1.Ayden Carter -2857 - realnathan#2712
2. Yousif Atkin- 1493 - anonnymou$#0500

Last edited:
Reactions: Sav

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edvard
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname Eddie Pluxury
7. Your ID 128
Additional information: My past experience is that, i have been the deputy leader of Vagos, and i was a high command in Marabunta earlier.
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Families leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Families I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Families stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Marabunta discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Families on top!!!

Abby_Vuitton

Multi-Language GRP Discord Mod!
Player
1. Your name IRL Snappy
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 12-16 hours
5. Your Discord Snappy#2739
6. Your Nickname Snappy
7. Your ID 7052
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) There is many reasons for Why id want to be the Families leader, and now I’m gonna list the most important of them.

RP Quality
Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RPer and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in. I’m going to do anything to make sure my members are enjoying RP I’ll bring to them, as well as winning turfs and street fights. In saying this I’m gonna have a great balance on street fights and event victory focus, as well as including a lot of interactive and enjoyable RP. I’m gonna make sure at all costs that I and my members have low to no reports made about them, and not having the need of specially assigned “forum warriors” in my gang that makes sure no one gets punished. If I see another gang member does something that weakens RP and is reportable I’d rather get knowledge on why they’ve done it, and if they do not care about weakening other people in they’re surroundings RP I would definitely report them as that is something, that is very selfish to do and weakens rp of all around them. I would also firstly try to void things IC instead of reporting them before doing anything else. I think these RP policies will make all members of my potential leadership glad of the RP they get to participate in.

Creative RP
I’m most definitely gonna involve new and fun RP in the gang that isn’t seen before. I would be a major hosted in global events that me and curators have agreed about that makes members and participants from all sides amazed in the RP qualities of my leadership.
One thing that may not be possible, but I think would strengthen RP for all would be a global event for all around the city, where the gangs had made an alliance for a state coup, that would last a day or some hours where I have a great plan for how all sides can enjoy the RP as well as not ACTUALLY, take over the government. Alongside this I also have other ideas that would go through curators and also through the theme of Creative RP.

Might and members
Immediately when given leadership of Families I would make sure the first members would be my Deputies, which I would have interviews for to make sure I have the best ones available that can lead the organization alongside me, and make sure the gang stays on top, in terms of winnings of capture as well as Roleplay creating and enhancing. I would make sure that I have the most qualified higher commands and shooters to make sure Families stays on top in terms of turf capture. If I ever see someone doing something they’re not supposed to do, I wouldn’t kick them immediately but firstly try to give them a verbal warning and knowledge them about what went

Upon joining
I would have a rule test upon joining to make sure my members are in good standard of knowledge of rules, and inform them on how we rule and what they can do to get promoted etc. In the Marabunta discord I would most definitely intergrate a members log where I could keep in touch of what the members have been doing for Marabunta and whether so they need a promotion. Further more they would get promoted if they have been seen loyal and good for the gang. I would also try to give the non high commands chances to prove them selves, like leading the gang for an event or suggesting a plan on how we could win the given event that was coming up. I think this a great subject on how the members could show they’re loyalty and effort as well as they’re strategies and would definitely give them a good opportunity in terms of showing leadership capabilities.
Oh and lastly… Families on top!!!

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy
Indian Standard time zone
3-5 hours depends
NOVUS REX REGUM#3327
Mike Yip

Leader of Los Santos Families Syndicate

I want to become the leader of Los Santos Families syndicate because i have an OOC experience of gangs for 2 months also have been playin grand rp for 5 months ( OOC) if i become the leader i will promise 100% active participation from our side also as becoming leader of the families will help me to gain more knowledge about leadership which might help me in the future also my city knowledge might help the gang to go on top within no time also i will make sure that as an gang leader my gang does everything full RP so that we dont break any rules and also under my leadership will make sure that we do events and also i will improvise turfs with teaching new ones in city who became gangsters about how gang works and also teach them and give them chances for turfs and events to proove themself also i will make sure that our gang will get not in trouble under our leadership

I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti , everytime clandestine , store robberies once a week but will increase when we expand and also will increase crime activities when we are in numbers under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight

If this application gets selected i would be thankfull

DrPatato

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
INFORMATION
Saad
GMT-5
8 or more for sure
DrPatato #4635
Mac Patato

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.LEADER OF FAMILIES

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

.I've been in a city for a long time now I have an experience of (EVERY) Legal or illegal organizations and I've been a High Command in almost every one of them e.g. I've been a L.Colonel in NG and Director of DOC and SSA. And as of the Illegal Orgs I've been a Deputy of Families and Ballas and High Command of Bloods and currently I'm a High Command of Marabunta.

2.I want to have the suspense of the beef between the Legal and Illegal orgs I want to do more store robberies and hostage situations as I can I also want my gang to do it a right way to be protected by getting a strike . I will also focus on the turf and Graffiti and FZ raids and will try to teach my team of how to do it a right way if I get a chance .

3.In my time in the city I've earned great respect from the fellow Gang members and leaders and I want to use that respect to make my Gang a friendly Org in which everyone will get a help if they need and does feel safe for asking questions

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization

I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city
2.I will try to give out prizes to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving
3.I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself

THAT'S ALL
Thanks for your time

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy Recon#8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy Recon
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy Recon#8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy Recon
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
1. Leader of... Familes
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) first reason I want to be leader is to bring strong leadership to the organization. Second reason I want to be leader is get a good group of guys/girls that follow every single rule and are willing to learn and have fun. Third and final reason I want to be leader is because I’ve been higher up in murabanta and it would be an honor to run for the families gang thanks for your time.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. More store robbery’s and make sure everyone is following the rules.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Families interviews at 16:00 server time on 6th January

1.Mac Patato-3347-DrPatato #4635
2. Snappy-7052-Snappy#2739

azn

Forum Frog
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ivan
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +3
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord azn#8426
6. Your Nickname Lebron Wayne
7. Your ID 190
Additional information
1. Leader of The Families
1. I have been mostly in legal orgs since I’ve been in the city, Ive been playing since May 2021, I remember when I joined the city in EN1 The Families were a strong force to be reckoned with and I want to do the same in EN2
I have now for the past 4 months been in gangs that I know most of the rules.
2. Me personally know that I have great leadership qualities but I just need something to prove that, and I think being the leader of families will make that a possibility.
3. I have been in this city long enough to know all the rules of play and I'm ready to teach the newcomers how everything works in this city. I also can show them different point of views, I like helping people and teach them how to RP. I’ve experienced good-rp and when it's happens it so much fun that I laugh at my screen.

My advices for improving the Roleplay would be that we all should learn to take losses. We don’t always win and that doesn’t matter. Even if they shit-talk most of the times they probably don’t even mean it as this is an roleplay server and they’re role playing their characters.
My second advice would be try not to combat-log or break any rules. Obviously. But I mean if they’re going to rob you, try to make the best of it and make it fun. In the end of the day, you can just buy new guns.
My third advice would be to Look out for each other, as the gang name states “the Families”, we’re a family and family should look out for one and another. If you can help a boy out in the streets do it! Ride or Die together.
My fourth advice to improve the organization would be that I as a leader will check that us as an organization will keep high-standards and the requirements may be high but once you're in, you’ll be welcomed with open arms.
I rather not be a dictator but a delegator, as I want to put trust in my high-commands, to make the right decisions.

RicoArmani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rico
2. Your age: 25
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Rico. #2843
6. Your Nickname: Rico
7. Your ID: 2435
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Families

I want to be a leader of this specific organization because I want to contribute to the city in a positive way. The second reason I want to be the leader of this organization is that I wanna help people progress in the city so that they can learn how to roleplay better and have fun at the same time. And last but not least I want to make sure that everyone is following the rules so that my people don't get punished and to keep the roleplay at a level of high quality and most of all, to have fun.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

Get people more involved when it comes to spraying graffiti tags and doing other activities. Sometimes when new players join a gang or organization they are ignored or left out, I believe we should have the opportunity to help everybody at the end of the day to make sure everyone is having the same amount of involvement at all times. But also I'm going to make sure that everybody is following the rules at the end of the day because the rules are definitely one of the most important things in this city.

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player

1. Your name IRL: Ethan

2. Your age 15

3. Time zone EST

4. Average online per day 6-8 Hours

5. Your Discord Yo Wraith#7994

6. Your Nickname Wraith

7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information
1. Leader of... The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

The families have either been inactive or just underpowered in my time in GRP server 2. I want to make this a very solid and consistent gang. I also want to bump the level of RP to the absolute max. I have put several hours into this server and very heavy gang up. I am very understanding of all scripts and the commands such as /try and /todo, as well as the /me's and /, do's. I have a lot of goals that I want to set as a families leader. I want to make all of the RP smooth and make sure that there are no rule breaks within the gang. I want to make sure that everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves. We may get robbed and there will be times we might be mad. But We are here to have fun and make sure that other gangs are as well. I want to have some interesting and fun kidnappings that no other gangs have ever done.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
  • There is not any sort of bias within the gang
  • Everyone is aware of the rules
  • Everyone speaks fluent English and Is consistent with the language.
  • The number of sprays will be improved cause I like the RP that it brings
  • Have fun

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
Information
1. Ismael
2. 21
3. GMT +1
4. 9 - 13
5. issi#6969
6. issi sippi
7. 9233

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

One of the reasons i wanna become a leader of The Families is because ive got alot of experience in the city and with the gangs. Ive been in the grand project English 1 since day one and German 1 since day 1 and have learned alot and experienced alot to be able to lead a official gang. Been in OG families since the beginning, and ive joined many different orgs and gangs, so i know what its about and what it takes to lead a gang and the amount of time to put in. Also one of the reasons i wanna become a leader is because i wanna improve the RP experience inside the city, organize events and create fun RP situations for everyone, Mostly how im gonna do this is also include my family in it and have them help with it all. Create fun and nice events. Third and final reason why i should become leader of The Families is that i have over 5 years and 5000+ hours experience in RP, nothing is new to me when it comes to running groups. In most of the gangs ive been in ive been a higher up. i will ofcourse make sure my members are fit and up to standard of knowing all the gang rules and provide the good RP experience for them as a leader to ensure the server will be fun, toxicity will be a no go. When it comes to joining the group, all rules would have to be followed every member must be respected within each other and to the enemies, any sign of dumb/idiotic stuff, they will be removed from the group, If I were to take on this group, I would ensure it is run properly.

I would only have people join who are willing to show signs of RP and just play to have fun, nothing is always about being "on top" but it for sure is fun when it comes to competition, robbery won't be like they were done by the previous members, respecting enemies and your own is way more fun than running around being toxic. like ive said i will have my family where we also have a big streamer with many members that are in this server to RP and have them included in all of this. With that being said, I would try to ensure the group is under good supervision and ran properly, but also maintaining good RP standard for the server.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Rohit
2. 18
3. GMT=IND
4. 10-12hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
9. Rohit Garg
10. 724

1. Leader of... Families
2. I have alot of People which will follow me, And I Personally think that every person in Families should have their daily tasks. And everyone should recieve sailory for hard work.i WILL tRY My best i have also exp to how to manage gang I can handle Gang with any Problem With chill Mind Also I am Ex Vagos Leader EN1 | if I get chance For families I will give my 100% To Reach This Gang Top 1 in city ….

3rd. I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in game i know tha all rules of gang and turf

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL: Deepak
2. Your age: 20
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Chowdary
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
1. Leader of: Families

1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Rohit
2. 18
3. GMT=IND
4. 10-12hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
9. Rohit Garg
10. 724

1. Leader of... Families
2. I have alot of People which will follow me, And I Personally think that every person in Families should have their daily tasks. And everyone should recieve sailory for hard work.i WILL tRY My best i have also exp to how to manage gang I can handle Gang with any Problem With chill Mind Also I am Ex Vagos Leader EN1 | if I get chance For families I will give my 100% To Reach This Gang Top 1 in city ….

3rd. I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in game i know tha all rules of gang and turf

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy
Indian Standard time zone
3-5 hours depends
NOVUS REX REGUM#3327
Mike Yip

Leader of Los Santos Families Syndicate

I want to become the leader of Los Santos Families syndicate because i have an OOC experience of gangs for 2 months also have been playin grand rp for 5 months ( OOC) if i become the leader i will promise 100% active participation from our side also as becoming leader of the families will help me to gain more knowledge about leadership which might help me in the future also my city knowledge might help the gang to go on top within no time also i will make sure that as an gang leader my gang does everything full RP so that we dont break any rules and also under my leadership will make sure that we do events and also i will improvise turfs with teaching new ones in city who became gangsters about how gang works and also teach them and give them chances for turfs and events to proove themself also i will make sure that our gang will get not in trouble under our leadership

I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti , everytime clandestine , store robberies once a week but will increase when we expand and also will increase crime activities when we are in numbers under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight

If this application gets selected i would be thankfull

63jku

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL ~ Christopher Varnau
2. Your age ~ 15 almost 16
3. Time zone ~ EST
4. Average online per day ~ 4-5 hours on school days and weekends 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord ~ メChrisメ#0457
6. Your Nickname ~ Chris Recon
7. Your ID ~ 1669
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families

~ I would like to be leader of this specific organization cause I think I can bring like to the ghetto and more activity. Its always been a thing of mine to try and help others learn new things but also have a lot of fun. I have been in gangs for a while and have been high command in Marabunta in EN1 so I have a general idea and knowledge on how to run an illegal org and also manage it. I will always welcome new people and experienced people. I will make sure this org is active and not getting into trouble.

~ My advices for improving RolePlay in this organization would be always making sure we are doing something like graffiti or street fights. We will do store robbery's whenever we can even gun stores. We will always make sure that ghetto is popping and having fun! We will always be doing clandestine and battleship. We will always try our best to make sure everyone is having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom