Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayn Rider

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Viktor
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone:GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5-6h
5. Your Discord: EmirMuric#8250
6. Your Nickname: Kayn
7. Your ID: 20444
Additional information
1. Leader of Families:
2. .Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?? (List three reasons with explanation):
My heart is in the Ghetto, my life is the Ghetto. Ever since I moved to the city, I have spent all my time in gangs and in the Ghetto. I have experience from other cities and I am very well acquainted with all the rules and regulations around the gang. I think that with my knowledge and knowledge of the rules I can help all members, and evaluate and choose the right people to join me. I bring a lot of RolePlay experience from other cities that I would like to share here. I would invest a lot of blood, sweat and hope, all the passion for real RP gaming. Since I entered this city, I think that the leaders of the organizations I was in (Bloods, Marabunta, Vagos and Ballas) recognized everything I did for the organization. reflected in my rank in these same organizations. As I was a member, so I would like all the people who are with me in the organization to do at least half of the things I did. Every event is a must, people who are organized and not I don't even need to go to events. I already have a team ready to be at the top of my organization, as well as tourists who are ready to win the season even if The Families currently has 5 territories. Toxicity will not exist and obedience and good behavior will be rewarded. The organization must have a graffiti team, graffiti is the biggest source of income for all gang members, and that is why they must be done every hour. they need to be in org ... Every day they would do hostages, gun shops or some other RP situation to amplify the whole RP situation on the server (which is currently weakening)
-My goals as a leader of The Families? Promotion of all events promoting RP for the gang and other organizations. Proper management of the store robbery, which in my opinion brings a lot of fun to the gang and the police. Proper management of the hostage crisis. 100% TURF. Friendly relations and connections with other gangs at joint events. Create the name The Families to be an honest, strong and most organized gang in the city where mutual respect and RP are the most important items, which also creates a healthy "climate" for gaming and pleasure. So, to sum it up, I want to promote RP in a way that everyone enjoys and makes the game fun.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
- My plans for The Families in the future are not only to evaluate GAMBO but to strengthen RP as much as possible, teach each individual RP and also build a very strong staff of members who know all the core of RP. Every member should know all rules and to understand them. Of course, I would also like to devise internal rules. The Families should continue to participate strongly in all events. It also strengthens the cohesion and "fun" of all gang members. The gang is as strong as its weakest link.
-Teamwork make a dreamwork. Teamwork within the gang is encouraged, childish behavior is not tolerated. Respect and good tone within the gang are especially important to me because such things can quickly degenerate and members lose the will and desire to play, which is also negatively maintained on the RP
-I would insert a completely new (higher, more interesting) level of RP in situations such as hostage, weapons store, bank robbery, but also in situations such as ordinary ghetto robbery. I would try to come up with something new, interesting every time, which will lead to the fact that when members of my organization are in town, they will want to spend all their time in a gang.
-The last thing I would like to say that would improve the gang RP is that I think that the leader of the organization should not be the leader of a large family, I have seen a lot that "high ranks" in the gang spend a lot of time in the family. time in the gang which is then reflected in the behavior of all other members.

Last edited:

Canberk West

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Canberk
2 - Your Age: 16
3 - Timezone: GMT+3
4 - Average Online per day: 6-8 Hours
5 - Discord Name : einstein but with an iq of 60#7902
6 - Your Nickname: Canberk West
7 - ID: 720

Additional information:

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Firstly, I've always wanted to lead an organization for quite a while now and I want to provide my great leaderships skills, passion and motivation to it. I've been in the Gang side of things for quite sometime now and I feel like I know almost everything and am ready to use all that experience into the gang and make it a great place.

Secondly, I was apart of families for quite a while and managed to progress to the 8th Rank and was able to get promoted for showing up to events/meeting points on a regular occurrence and being able to set up and get ready for events. (Clandstine, battleships, etc) I put a lot of my time into families and want to spend more time on it being the leader and gaining way more experience.

Thirdly, I want to make it my duties to make sure that I am making the gang a great place for everyone and making sure that all the members are keeping great motivation for the gang and are wanting to progress through the ranks. Everyone will be treated fairly and be treated with the up most respect. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whether that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

Giving the new members equal opportunities and them not being left out or forgotten about. All efforts that are seen in them will lead to promotions and such more. As I stated before I want to make it my duties and for my High Command to make sure that all members are showing up regularly to events and keeping a fine line between the toxicity that my members give out to other Gang Members, Citizens, LEOS, etc. I will make sure that every individual who joins has good knowledge of the city and all of the General Rules, Event Rules, Ghetto rules, etc and they're clear on their English skills as they won't be able to conversate during RP Situations.

Goals as Families leader:

1 - Becoming a great organized organization.
2 - Being the best to roam the streets of Los Santos.
3 - Increasing the current reputation of the Families and how it is looked at.

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Purple Opium
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Marabunta has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran Families and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat ballas.

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Last edited:

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Lewis
2. 15 Years Old
3. GMT+1
4. 6-8 hours Maybe more on weekends
5. NoobMaster_420#9937
6. Thomas Giugo
7. 135
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1)I want to get the leader of Families because I have been in this city for a long time and I know how stuff goes most leaders let their deputies handle all the stuff whereas I will be active a lot and do the work and not just relax and make my deputies do my dirty work all the time I will take responsibility.

2) I want to make the events/raids more interesting such as Fort Zancudo, BM Raids, Gang Raids have richer RP experiences for everyone to enjoy and not for everyone to just mess around and rob people and kill people for fun. I want it to mean more to be in a gang than killing people I want it to be more enjoyable for everyone, not just my gang. I will also reach out to the leaders of legal organisations and organise events between the gangs and legal organisations not just my gang but all the gangs and all the LEOS.

3) This is also a great chance to prove myself as a leader to the Grand RP Community and show that Families are no joke as currently, the top gangs are just "Bloods and Ballas" No one really takes note of Families, Vagos, Marabunta. I want to prove to the rest of the gangs that Families is the best gang out there and no one can take that away once I become a leader. I am very confident when it comes to negotiation in store robbery, gun store robbery etc.

4) When we all go to "Slaughter House" I will make the RP more enthusiastic and do what no one has done before and come up with new ideas for everyone to enjoy. I won't make it easy for the LEOS to take down gangs as when they do ghetto patrols I will quickly reach out to the other gang leaders to make a trues for the ghetto patrol so we can work together and take down LEOS no problem and show them whose boss and who runs ghetto.

5. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

6) I Will make it better for everyone in RP so it's not the same bland stuff every time as when I'm leading it will be store robbery, FZ all the time so I don't want it to be boring I will introduce new stuff every time and take suggestions from my deputies and everyone in the gang no matter the rank I'm not biased at all. I wont just give my friends deputies I will take it into consideration deeply and consider who is best fit for the role and who can take the responsibility for when I am out of the city they will have to take on the high RP experience for the gang as I won't want a gang who just messes around I will take it very seriously and if anyone shoots in HQ or messes around they will be kicked straight away as in real life you wouldn't just shoot your friends for fun would you?

7) That's not realistic at all and if you did do that in real life you wouldn't have a friend to mess about with anymore. I will ensure everyone knows all the rules as if they don't they will just ruin it for not just the other gangs but also our gang and if anyone breaks any serious rules they will be kicked and if it's a minor rule they will get a strike. If they break another serious rule they will get a blacklist if it happens again.

8) At the start it will be running at a slow pace so we can get everything up and running and so I have time to pick the turf team leaders and all the other stuff I need to set up once I am a leader. I will not tolerate any bad RP such as people who are just here for a laugh and mess and get warnings constantly as that puts the gang's reputation at risk they will just be instantly blacklisted.

9) I will give out bonuses after major events that we excel in such as Gang raids or BM raids. To encourage everyone to do well and keep up the high RP standards that we started with.

lmnotkyle

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL kyle Giugo
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 10-12 weekends
5. Your Discord NoZihno#1591
6. Your Nickname Kyle Giugo
7. Your ID 603
Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would love to be leader of Families because i have been leader of Families before in EN1 and i have alot of experince and i love to be in gangs and gangs are what keeps me playing Grand RP if i am leader i would have 4 deputys and i will have experinced deputys and i will have experinced people in my leader ship. i will also Clap the LEO'S i will run ghetto like it is nothing i will etend to alot of events like (Battle ship BM Raid and Help protect the the gangs HQ ) i will always be in Ghetto or HQ so if we get raided i can always get there quick and clap the LEO'S.

Being in being in alot of orgs has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and it has gave me alot of experince in the orgs that has gave me a lot of confidents .I know many of people would like to join me and help me along with my leader ship and enjoy i will give the org stuff to do and make it fun. i will have members that will help me with my journey and help me ghetto clap i will clap the LEO'S and i can help the crimanals if they want to join the gang in my leadership.

I have seen alot of leader wasent as good and i want to have a chance of being leader and showing the other leaders how its done and i will have a good turfer leader and turfers. and i know that the graffiti team is where alot of the income come from and i will make sure i have people with paint cans to go and do graffiti and they should be fast in and out they need to know what to do and the graffiti spots.

I wasnt everyone to know that the gang Families will be the most dangerous gang in the city and if they come close we will teacher them a leason and make sure they pay for it if they touch anyone of my members we will clap the other gangs and we will run the ghetto and we will also clap LEO's when they come and ghetto patrol they will be Bozo's and get clapped daily

I will do fun events like (FZ Raid and protects the gang HQ from being raid)
i will help the fun of the gangs and leo's by having members not cop baiting and more.
i will do (/me/try) commands.
i will have Fun RP will corrupt cops.
we will do store robbery which will keep everyone active and not getting bored.
we will do FZ Raid Daily and keep everyone moving again.

Lucifer Fortnite Clapper

Ban Evader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Harry
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 2-8 On weekdays, 2-16 On weekends
5. Drip#5054
6. Ahmad/Lucifer
7. 8556
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Families

-I've been playing the server for a long time now and I would love to be the leader of this organization, I tried out LSPD leader nearly got it but someone beat me to it, I've been most of the organizations over my time playing GRP. I know a lot of the rules I have learned from leaders and a lot of people want me to run so I decided to I will be able to run this organization for at LEAST 30 Days.

-As I've been in FIB/LSPD/GOV and many more organizations have taught me a lot about how to be and act like a leader which has given me a lot of confidence to achieve anything. Many people I know will join me before the freeze, about 20-25 before the freeze ends. I also picked my deputy's

-I have also run for LSPD as I already mentioned above, I watch the leader of Bloods run for the past 2 terms he did really well and taught me a lot, and also got 100%, I have managed my own turf team before as head of turf team, and it went really well. we beat almost every gang in every turf.

-I want my gang to be not as toxic as other gangs and not break so many rules as other gangs do the gang will be known for rolling around the ghetto and killing anyone in sight, the graffiti team is gonna make sure we have 11.5k Graffiti profit all the time our gang will take a good fight.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

A. Do Store Robberies, FZ, Turfs, Guns store robberies, Clandestine as much as possible.
B. Host Global events.
C. Do more roleplaying with corrupt cops.
D. Not killing the hostage all the time.
E. using the commands properly (/try /do /me etc.)

Sincerly-

Ahmad/Lucifer

Unknown killah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
6. Your Nickname Jesse Creed
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Marabunta has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran Families and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat vagos

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events

💯 💯 💯 💯

FazeDominic

Player
Player
Information
1. Dominic
2. 17 years old
3. GMT +1
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. dominictondre#1563
6. Dominic Valor
7. 14327
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
(i) I have been in the city for a while I've been in almost legal or illegal org illegal will always be my straight I've been surrounded with some of the best leaders in the city and they have taught me a lot. I have seen gangs get disband or struggle but I think I have what it takes to become the leader of a gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favorite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kind of boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for improving roleplay is to do more FZ raids, store robberies, turfs cland, battleship, etc. I feel as if other gangs don't spend enough time doing such events or don’t necessarily bring in enough numbers. If given the opportunity to become leader, a couple things I would implement are extra bonuses when attending events, as well as strong leadership.

Unknown killah

Player
Player
Information
1. Harry
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 2-8 On weekdays, 2-16 On weekends
5. Drip#5054
6. Ahmad/Lucifer
7. 8556
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Families

-I've been playing the server for a long time now and I would love to be the leader of this organization, I tried out LSPD leader nearly got it but someone beat me to it, I've been most of the organizations over my time playing GRP. I know a lot of the rules I have learned from leaders and a lot of people want me to run so I decided to I will be able to run this organization for at LEAST 30 Days.

-As I've been in FIB/LSPD/GOV and many more organizations have taught me a lot about how to be and act like a leader which has given me a lot of confidence to achieve anything. Many people I know will join me before the freeze, about 20-25 before the freeze ends. I also picked my deputy's

-I have also run for LSPD as I already mentioned above, I watch the leader of Bloods run for the past 2 terms he did really well and taught me a lot, and also got 100%, I have managed my own turf team before as head of turf team, and it went really well. we beat almost every gang in every turf.

-I want my gang to be not as toxic as other gangs and not break so many rules as other gangs do the gang will be known for rolling around the ghetto and killing anyone in sight, the graffiti team is gonna make sure we have 11.5k Graffiti profit all the time our gang will take a good fight.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

A. Do Store Robberies, FZ, Turfs, Guns store robberies, Clandestine as much as possible.
B. Host Global events.
C. Do more roleplaying with corrupt cops.
D. Not killing the hostage all the time.
E. using the commands properly (/try /do /me etc.)

Sincerly-

Ahmad/Lucifer
My friends application buddy 🤣🤣🤣

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harish
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord:H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID:5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Leader of... FAMILIES

.I've been in a city for a long time now I have an experience of (EVERY) Legal or illegal organizations and I've been a High Command in almost every one of them e.g. I've been as of the Illegal Orgs I've been a Deputy of Ballas and Bloods . I also have a great experience of gangs from EN-2.

2.I want to have the suspense of the beef between the Legal and Illegal orgs I want to do more store robberies and hostage situations as I can I also want my gang to do it a right way to be protected by getting a strike . I will also focus on the turf and Graffiti and FZ raids and will try to teach my team of how to do it a right way if I get a chance .

3.In my time in the city I've earned great respect from the fellow Gang members and leaders and I want to use that respect to make my Gang a friendly Org in which everyone will get a help if they need and does feel safe for asking questions and I will also maintain good relationships with my Gang members so they will not feel forced when asking questions about anything!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city.
2.I will try to give out prizes to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving.
3.I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself.

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
- Name : Rasan Vermin
- Time Zone : GMT
- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 6-10
- Your Discord : Controlaa Lopez#8697
- Your NickName : Rude Vermin
- Your ID : 362
( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Families Gang

( ||| )Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

( | ) What Can I do For The Families? We Trying For 1. Active Gang 2. I Have a Perfect Leader For Turf I Have A Perfect Team For Turfing 3. We Have A Best Graffiti Team 4. We Are Trying To Do So Many Hostage Situation For Balance After It When We Got The Balance Iam Giving Profit Also They Going To Buy Spray Paint Can 5. We Going To Do F.Z For Getting Ammo 6. We Are Going To Battle Ship To Getting Ammo For Ware House 7. My Ware House Every Single Time is Open Because We Are Doing So Many Battle Ship And F.Z Also Clandstine My Ware House Every Single Time is Open For Ghetto Fight

( || ) Why i Want To Be A Leader ?

Last Term I mean a ARNOLD term everyone is know that They Aren't An Active About That I Can Shocking Everyone To Change This Situation i can change non ACTIVE gang To ACTIVE This My 4 Try For A Gang Leader Its mean i Love My Work (Gangster) Also Iam Joined All Gang Also I Got A Deputy In the families gang Iam So Enjoy It So I Can Change Every Thing In THE FAMILIES

( ||| )
Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organazation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of The Families
Gang.

( |||| ) Rank System

10. Leader

9. Deputy

8.KingPin

7.Captain

6.Turfer

5.Hustler

4.Graffiti

3.Shooter

2.Gangster

1.Recruit

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization​

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Select for moderation...

THANKS FOR READING
Rude Vermin

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
6. Your Nickname Purple Opium
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran Families and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat ballas.

1. Doing fun events

^^^^^

Bob Karlsson

Player
Player
Information
1. Bob
2. 17
3. 1+ UTC
4.4-10 hours
5. Bob Karlsson#7504
6. Bob Karlsson
7. 76
Additional information
1. Leader of Families

- I want to be the leader of Families because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (Bloods, Ballas, Marabunta) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the orginization is aktive in those events(like Clan, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

My advice would be for the admins and also the leaders to enforce that it is a roleplay server and not a dm server with rules. Personaly i have played on many other roleplay servers before and right now i does not really feel like a proper RP server. So that would be my advice to get everyone to focus more on RP

Hanness AGP

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hannes
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 6+ hours
5. Your Discord hanneso#1111
6. Your Nickname Hannes Hileci
7. Your ID 244

Additional information
1. Leader of... Families Gang

• I want to be a leader for Families because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. And i have been deputy in alot of gangs before so i know how it works.

• What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe.

• Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility. For example, that we go on Turfs, Cland, aircraft caryare, sparys, and be in the ghetto. And I will be doing funny events with other organization. want to keep a good RP level. And i will do good on turfs because i have a really good turf team with me thats loves to turf, and we got a 100% a few times earlier
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Last edited:

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
The following players have been selected for Families interviews at 17:00 server time on 11th April

1. Bob Karlsson#7504 - Bob Karlsson - 76

2. @hanneso#1111 - Hannes Hileci - 244

The application for The Families Leader are now Closed​

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

4. Average online per day
7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ash Atkin

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Families

I want to be leader of Families because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as Families and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give Families the recognition it deserves, I want to make Families the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1.yousuf
3. (UTC+01:00)
4. schoolday 5-6u
non schoolday 8u+
5. yousuf#6799
6. ic name : yousuf malki
7. 8420
Extra informatie
1. Leader of fammilis
2a i want to become leader of fammilis because i play this 1year long and i know all the city rules and i want to give everyone a chance to be in a good gang and i will make sure that each gang member knows the gehtto rules and if they dont know the gehtto rules i would like to teach them the gehtto rules so we can have a great gang and good times together

2b i want to make fammilis a active gang I am an active player myself i want to do as many events as possible and i want that everyone can enjoy the rp and i will pay attention to the lower ranks so they can have fun to in the gang i want to do with the gang street fights turfs robing pepole on highway fighting in arena for a prizer pool and learn the lower ranks how they can do sprays and earn money and what they need to do in events

2c i want to make from fammilis a strong gang and i will make sure that evryone can enjoy and will becomme more acctive and becomme better in the game

i will make the quality of rp in my organisation very high and make sure that we will nearly never get warns i will also make teams for each role . the speakers - people that arrange things with state orgs during store robbery the beasts- people that are born for TURFS for example sharp shooter great tactics etc... we will have great organisation. fammis on top

Arda Hurmaci

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arda Taşcı

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone: +GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day : 6-10 hour

5. Your Discord:ARDA (KimimaroTV)#9343

6. Your Nickname: Arda Hurmaci

7. Your ID :3813

Additional information
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
1.leader of : Leader of familis
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

2 .:

I want to be the leader of the Leader of familis because as someone who just hangs out with gangs there are so many wrongs and incompetents.
Now I see things that I think should be dealt with. If I become a leader, I will optimize my gang and make it a place everyone on the server will want to join.

3.: In my opinion

+:Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

+I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, turfs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

+give me the worst see how I do it best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom