Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keem West

Toxic
Player
The following players have been selected for Famillies interviews at 18:00 server time on Tuesday 19th July
1. @yousuf#6799 - yousuf malik - 8420
2. @Yo Wraith#2266 - Wraith Pluxury - 2266
3. @jatt5501#8115 - Jin Blixkyy - 23488
4. @Goblin#8514 - Goblin Testing - 29782
Applications are closed now!

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Lindi gaxha
2. Your age - 14
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5 - 8 hours a day!
5. Your Discord - Camzz#3745
6. Your Nickname - George saidden
7. Your ID - 20104
Additional information
1. Leader of families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - I Would love to become leader of families because I've seen how leaders should work and I've been a high command for a while so it would be great to lead families, Also I have seen how leaders have committed serious mistakes that can cause the ORG to go down hill, I would like to lead families in a good direction and make it the best gang in the history of families.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. -
1. Strict management system - improving our roleplay experience -
2. Strict rule system - that will be improving NON - Rule breaking -
3. Strict punishment - system ill be making sure our gang members are not doing things that there not meant to be doing -

Last edited:

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Mohsin
2. Your age :18
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day 8+ hours
5. Your Discord: Flame Mafia#6593
6. Your Nickname : Flame
7. Your ID 28402
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2a
I will make Ballas on Top once again i was a Deputy in Ballas in en1 and in en2 i was Deputy of Families before disband i have a lot of experience in leading gangs and this is a great oppertunity for me.
2b I will make diff teams in Families one team plant graffti every hour and one team for clandestine and one to rob in ghetto areas i will many more ideas to make the gang perfect.
2c I will make sure that i add experienced people only to avoid breaking rules in gang and mentain good RP in city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I will make a families great gang again which follows the rules be have fun.

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Houssam
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 5 to 10h
5. Your Discord : HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname: Houssam Wilson
7. Your ID : 30142

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to become leader of the Families for three reasons. First of all, I like the rp rules in city so I will learn everyone who don’t know the rp rules in general and also for the gang especially new comers to city they will try new wonderful experience in our gang. Also, I will try my best to be Families the most active one in city and the most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it because I have a very big experience in legal organizations so I know how to deal with them also I was a deputy leader in NG before so I know how to manage warnings and avoid them and how to with curators. Finally, I have a big energy for leadership and new ways to make the gang very active and I have a lot of friends who can join me and help me.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Make sure to all members respect the rp rules
Have contact with everyone to avoid toxicity between them
Reward people who are very active and hard workers
The most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it
Maintain activity in the ghetto and events
Suggestions to curators for better Rp and better experience

USSS – Elite Agent | LSPD – Master sergeant | MARABUNTA – under deputy | NG – LT General / Deputy leader | FIB – Black ops Agent (Specs ops/ Undercover) | SAHP - Corporal | Family - Deputy leader | Bloods – High command

Last edited:

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours
5. SultanShah#7010
6. Sultan Bolo
7. 41290
Additional information
1. Leader of?
Ans:
images

2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Ans: A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Families as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.
B) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to manage an org so it can become on top.
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Families on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Families gang.
3. Your advices for improving RP level in the Organization.

Ans: Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my Potential

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
INFORMATION
1.Daniel
3.(GMT+5:30)
4.8to10 hours
5.Daniel Paul#3880
6.Ivan Jeoge

Additional Information

1.) Leader of famillies
2.)i.) I want to be leader of Famillies because i know roleplay rules very well and i can learn rule to new players in city so they can join gang ...

ii) As i am a leader of my family and have good relation ship with my fam members so i can bring a huge number like 40 people to my gang at single day i will provide gang a huge member and the member will be loyal

iii) I was deputy of famillies and I was recruiter of vegos and I know all events very well and I have experience of Fib and Lspd and ng in En1 I was master sergeant in sahp and lspd patrol officer III And fib I was OO agent…. And I was in hr division
so i have experiece so i realise from my mistake and i know that what i will do it is best for my org so i learn from my mistake so i will tell the member dont make this mistake that our gang dont recieve any type warning....

3. I will improve roleplay in gang as we will recruit only people who know ghetto rule and general rule well and what to do during any event, me will bring more gang member that we have more fun. and i will bring more roleplay scenario like we will do daily 24/7 store robbery or hostage situation the gang member should have fun my main motive to have fun and bond a good relationship with gang members and to make Famillies on top Famillies should be always on top if i be the leader....

image.png
Famillies On Top

Last edited:

Andriia Gabadzze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Your name IRL : Andria Gabadze
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: Tbilisi Georgian Time
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: gabexa#4408
6. Your Nickname: Gaba Semenov
7. Your ID : 108236

1) Leader of the Families.

2) Why I want to be a leader I have been in this city for quite a while now, I have explored many different ways of doing things and becoming number 1! But I have not quite tried being a leader. I have been deputies of a lot of gangs weather its out of the city or in the city. Being a deputy is kind of like being a leader so I think have good experience.

3) Treating everybody equally! As a leader it will be my first priority to treat everyone equally everybody has a chance to become higher than other people its just about how hard they work. There will be no bullying and harassing in this gang, by treating everyone equally we will build a really strong friendship and bond between us.

4) How I will improve RP As a leader I want discipline we will recruit people who know the rules very well and very strictly, but for the other guys who have a little trouble understanding rules we will take them on a course, we will teach them everything there is to know about the gang and everything in general.

5) Best Ilegall organization. If I take leadership of marabunta I will guarantee you that it will be the top gang, we will plan events everyday as much as we can. It will be the most active gang in any way possible.

6) My experience in Grand RP. I have been on both servers en1 and en2 i have alot of experience on en1 ive been in every organization and ive been a deputy of families on en2 i dont have as much experience but i still have much.

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Rasan Vermin
gmt
6-12
controlaa macher
C T#0001

Additional information

Firstly I want to lead The Families Cause i have so many experience In Ilegal Org Or Legal I can lead the families perfectly

Secondly i want to lead the families cause i want to change ghetto i want to ensure my gang going be active

Thirdly I want to lead the families cause i want to ensure to get %100 turf i have a perfect leader for turf i have a perfect team

Fourthly i can ensure getting no warning in my term 30/30

Fifthly i want to lead the families cause i think no the families leader in his term stopped ammo run cause families now died but i can change it i can lead like perfectly stopping and clapping leo's .

My Rank System And My Deputy bla bla bla

12 Boss ( Controlaa Lopez )

11 Under Boss ( Ava Winter . Danny . Matt Winter . Rose Lavish )

Leader Of Capture ( Danny )

10 God Father

9 Turfer i Have 10 maximum Turf

8 Captain

7 Event Leader

6 Recruiter

5 Shooter

4 Clapaa

3 Grove

2 New Grove

1 Recruit

I would like to improve the state of criminal RP, it is ok so far but it can always be improved and as the Vagos leader I could have more impact in the criminal section as I would recruit people who have experience in the server so that they know how to RP and know the rules which will help the criminal RP to improve. I would bring much more RP interactions to other criminal organizations .

Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of The Families .

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization
have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.
I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to maintain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Families Leader Interviews.
Interview will be at 14.00 server time on 9th August.

@SultanShah#7010 - Sultan Bolo - 41290

@HoussamWalker#7270 - Houssam Wilson - 30142

The application for The Families Leader are now Closed.​

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - Minimum 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Lakaa Legend#7167
6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Legend
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of The families

• Because after getting experience in 3 gangs and many legal organizations as high command or Normal officer now its time to use my experience in a gang and make it better than before and lead the ghetto , and also i have many friend specially experienced friends who knows the rules of server so i know i can manage the gang well, and i know there will be like 20-30 members in gang who knows rules and also many of them were high commands before will join in 2-3 days

• i want to be leader of The families Specifically because i know this gang has some special talent in it only thing we need is a good Leader to lead them in a right way and make it better than before

• and last i want to become leader of this organization Becuase i know how a organization works Legal/Illegal so i know i can unleash the full potential of this gang, and also i know the rules and also i know how the forum works, i was not good to use forum before but now i learned it .

• Interview -

i will make the gang better by making the interview procedure even harder because we are not Legal org we need to know rules plus we need to be good shooter to make our gang even better, like i will prepare a field test for interview and if we do that i am sure the families will be the best gang ever made in LOS SANTOS , and also high commands should recruit someone by proper interview of rules of server

• Graffiti -
and also i will make it better by capturing territory and graffities then gang will get profit and also will be powerful , I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti and also make a special team for it

• Events -
Yeah thats the main thing for a gang . i will make it better by making sure that every gang members know the event rules and then they will not get in trouble like they cant get on roof on some events like FZ robbery and also they cant use LMG during That

and events like store robberies will increase as we get more members in our Gang and also will increase Criminal activities when we will have more under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight. And for members i have many friends in city they wil join and from them many are old gang deputy or leader and they will help me and we will make the gang even better

• Bonus -

I will try to give out prizes/bonus to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving

• Training and helping -
I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city specially rules of events and also turfing and graffiti

• Rules and internal rules -

i will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more( i have all noted and i dont want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

• Logs -

i will make it sure that every high command and also me ( if become the leade) will manage a log in any software like discord , Notepad anything and also take bodycam and reserve that for 48 hours , that we will be able to check what and when happened any find bodycam
And also for Org balance and Guns means i will manage data of everything of organization

capture rule 2.23 Each participant must hold playback of the capture for 48 hours.

and
event rule 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours

• I also intend to get more people to use rp correctly in situations to make them more entertaining and interactive for all involved, i also plan to introduce harder situations for leos and gangs to get involved in to keep the experience fresh as possible.

• And when a player joins gang he need to know/ we need teach him to treat with a hostage in any events like hostage situation and also how to treat LEOs during any event before joining that gang will not get in any kind of trouble

• and main thing is i will make IC and OOC clear within my gang

And yeah i am ready for interview from now and i know all the city rules

And i know i will be able to make the gang better than before if my experienced family members , my hc amend respected curators help

My all internals rules, member list , Ranks are ready and will show them if i get selected i have a lots of plans, i just need a chance

Thanks for time
Sincerely,

Lakaa Legend

Last edited:

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
INFORMATION

1.Nilesh

4.8to10 hours

5.Luci Paul#3880

6.Luci Paul

Additional Information

1.) Leader of famillies

2.)i.) I want to be leader of Famillies because i know roleplay rules very well and i can learn rule to new players in city so they can join gang ...

ii) As i am a leader of my family and have good relation ship with my fam members so i can bring a huge number like 40 people to my gang at single day i will provide gang a huge member and the member will be loyal

iii) I was deputy of famillies and I was recruiter of vegos and I know all events very well and I have experience of Fib and Lspd and ng in En1 I was master sergeant in sahp and lspd patrol officer III And fib I was OO agent…. And I was in hr division

so i have experiece so i realise from my mistake and i know that what i will do it is best for my org so i learn from my mistake so i will tell the member dont make this mistake that our gang dont recieve any type warning....

3. I will improve roleplay in gang as we will recruit only people who know ghetto rule and general rule well and what to do during any event, me will bring more gang member that we have more fun. and i will bring more roleplay scenario like we will do daily 24/7 store robbery or hostage situation the gang member should have fun my main motive to have fun and bond a good relationship with gang members and to make Famillies on top Famillies should be always on top if i be the leader...
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
INFORMATION

1.Nilesh

4.8to10 hours

5.Luci Paul#3880

6.Luci Paul

Additional Information

1.) Leader of famillies

3. I will improve roleplay in gang as we will recruit only people who know ghetto rule and general rule well and what to do during any event, me will bring more gang member that we have more fun. and i will bring more roleplay scenario like we will do daily 24/7 store robbery or hostage situation the gang member should have fun my main motive to have fun and bond a good relationship with gang members and to make Famillies on top Famillies should be always on top if i be the leader...

Hope u will see my potential

Snapseed.jpg

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Houssam
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 4 to 9 Hours
5. Your Discord : MaylaWilson#2090
6. Your Nickname : Mayla Wilson
7. Your ID : 44795

Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

I want to become leader of the Families for three reasons. First of all, I like the rp rules in city so I will learn everyone who don’t know the rp rules in general and also for the gang especially new comers to city they will try new wonderful experience in our gang. Also, I will try my best to be Families the most active one in city and the most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it because I have a very big experience in legal organizations so I know how to deal with them also I was a deputy leader in NG before so I know how to manage warnings and avoid them and how to with curators. Finally, I have a big energy for leadership and new ways to make the gang very active and I have a lot of friends who can join me and help me.

• Make sure to all members respect the rp rules
  • Have contact with everyone to avoid toxicity between them
  • Reward people who are very active and hard workers
  • The most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it
  • Maintain activity in the ghetto and events
  • Suggestions to curators for better Rp and better experience

USSS – Elite Agent | LSPD – Master sergeant | MARABUNTA – under deputy | NG – LT General / Deputy leader | FIB – Supervisor | SAHP - Corporal | Family - Deputy leader | Bloods – High command

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
los santos Families
Information 1. Your name IRL maor

2. Your age 17.5
3. Time zone GMT‎+3

4. Average online per day 9- 12 hr
5. Your Discord Maor.#0094
6. Your Nickname tomi meller
7. Your ID 28610

Additional information: I was deputy of bloods + high command in bunta so i really know this work so it can be bonus
Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(List three reasons with explanation)
First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered families and the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Families because I want to show how a gang should really be. Second, I want the role play to be much better, which means I won't lend a hand to everyone. All kinds of breaking rules, that is, if someone revive someone with a gun in their hand (pg) Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone is already waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader and also why do you have to give me the option to choose
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
.My first advice is to carefully examine the people you add to your org, for example, don't add based on whether they are your friends or not, but to see that they really know the rules well. In addition, a second piece of advice is to be cohesive and serious therefore small children and those who don't really come to give their all will not enter For my org, whoever wants to enter will have to be organized and responsible and be at the whole event and that way it will be possible to improve the rp in addition to raising the rp level, I also want people in my gang to have fun and that we do a hostage sit and many events and that we do all this calmly while observing the server rules
rank system

12 Boss
11 Under Boss
10 God Father
9 Turfer
8 Recruiter
7 Event Leader
6 veteran
5 grafiti team
4 Shooter
3 families
2 young families
1 frozen families

Last edited:

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Khalid Balkour
3.GMT
4.9-12
5.DarkGamerX#4326
6.Khalid Balkour

- I want to be the leader of Families as it was a gang that I always wanted to be leader of and
it would be an amazing feeling to become leader of this organization.
I also want to run Families in an organized way where not a lot of changes happen
and is a place where people are motivated to attend all sorts of events I believe if an
organization is run smoothly, more people would want to join. -

- I want to make Families a nice organized organization where all people are motivated to
work and equality exists in the organization so all people can achieve a certain rank
fairly. -

- I have a lot of experience on the legal side which will benefit Families as I can
use that knowledge to do as much illegal stuff without getting the organization
any sort of punishment. -

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I would punish people who break rules in order to keep everyone in the organization
in line and a clean organization. -

- I would incourage people to rob more, be more active in ghetto and make more people
attend events like Cland, Battleship and much more as that increases the roleplay in
a gang instead of just killing people in ghetto. -

The goals that I would like to achieve
- Doing one successful term without any organizational punishments given.
- Create an active and non-toxic organization.
- Make our gang known to the civilians of San Andreas.

Thank you for reading my application

Pratham jinwal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Pratham
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5HRS
5. Your Discord: LSPD | mitsuya takashi#8944
6. Your Nickname: mitsuya takashi
7. Your ID: 38222
1. Leader of Families
yeah I want to be understanding because I have experience I am the deputy in the Families I want to experience the leader Yep The second reason I want to be the leader of the Families is that they have always been the underdogs of ghetto and events. How many times have you seen/heard Families
I'm going to make RP better in the gang by making interactions with legal organizations more fun and interesting. If If I have fair demands in a gun store robbery and they don't provide I will not be scared to kill the hostages as this is what would happen in reality I will make more better and this organization going on Top

SyedMuddassir

Player
Player
los santos Families
Information 1. Your name IRL maor meanahem

2. Your age 17.5
3. Time zone GMT‎+3

4. Average online per day 9- 12 hr
5. Your Discord Maor.#0094
6. Your Nickname tomi meller
7. Your ID 28610

Additional information: I was deputy of bloods + high command in bunta so i really know this work so it can be bonus
Leader of... Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(List three reasons with explanation)
First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered families and the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Families because I want to show how a gang should really be. Second, I want the role play to be much better, which means I won't lend a hand to everyone. All kinds of breaking rules, that is, if someone revive someone with a gun in their hand (pg) Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone is already waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader and also why do you have to give me the option to choose
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
.My first advice is to carefully examine the people you add to your org, for example, don't add based on whether they are your friends or not, but to see that they really know the rules well. In addition, a second piece of advice is to be cohesive and serious therefore small children and those who don't really come to give their all will not enter For my org, whoever wants to enter will have to be organized and responsible and be at the whole event and that way it will be possible to improve the rp in addition to raising the rp level, I also want people in my gang to have fun and that we do a hostage sit and many events and that we do all this calmly while observing the server rules
rank system

12 Boss
11 Under Boss
10 God Father
9 Turfer
8 Recruiter
7 Event Leader
6 veteran
5 grafiti team
4 Shooter
3 families
2 young families
1 frozen families

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Blu
7. Your ID 8712
Additional information
1. Leader of…
Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader
of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1st reason I want to be leader of bloods is because I was former leader of marabunta I was ex deputy leader of ballas and bloods and marabunta I feel like I could bring strong numbers to Families I would also get a good turf team and make sure that sprays are always Green. I also feel like if given a second chance at leadership I would get 2 terms. If granted I have learned so much more being a deputy of other gangs taught me a lot about how to be a strong leader.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My advice for improving roleplay is ghetto clapping making sure everyone is following every rule and having fun. I also feel like fz, battleship, and store robberies would be good a way for people to make the gang feared by all leos.

th

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: Shubham Singh
Your Age: 17
Your TimeZone: UTC +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 3-7Hours
Your Discord: Pandu Pluxury #2175
Your Nickname: Pandu Pluxury
Your ID: 16060

Additional Information
==============================

1.Leader Of Families.

2.Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of Specific Organization

I Would Like To Be Leader Of Families Because I Was A High Command As A State Employee From The Starting So I Have Experience From Legal Orgs Also Which I Think Can Help Gang Know Legal Orgs Next Step Which Will Be An Advantage For Us.

Also I Have Been A Deputy Of A Gang In Past Which Maked Me More Knowledgeable At The Same Time I Made Some Contacts Over There With Some High Level Clappers And I Think If I Get A Opportunity To Be The Leader I Can Easily Make Them Come Over Families Which Will Make Families Top Most Active Gang Ever Made.

I Have A Leadership Sprite In Me Also I Have Been Major Of SWAT So I Know How The Tactics Stuff Work And I Have Done Negotiations Of Store Robbery's And Hostage Situation From Both The Side Legal And Gang So I Can Believe My This Knowledge Will Also Help The Most .

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. I Will Give Newcomers A Chance And Keep Them In Contact Because Newcomers Thing Gangs Are Boring Because No One Looks At Them Or Talk To Them And They Leave The Gang But I Would Look Into It So It Don't Happens I Will Try To Give Cool Bounese So They Enjoy The RP

2. I Would Try To Keep This Ic As Much As Possible. Do A Proper RP

3. Last And Most Important I Would Make Sure Whoever Is In The Organization Must Be Aware Of Rules. What I Have Mostly Seen In All Gangs Is People Are Invited In Gangs Without Even A Interview I Will Make It Complusury That Whoever Is In The Gang Atleast Must Be Aware Of Basic Server And Ghetto Rules

(Thanks For Reading My Application)
😼

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom