Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burak Frost

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Burak
2. Your Age: 22
3.GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Diana Kuzey#2536
6. Your Nickname: Diana Kuzey
7. Your ID: 10434
Additional Information
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. L
eader of which organization ?
+ Leader of Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
+ First reason as you know guys we are in North Kingdom family and we are already in green outfit and we want to make it more professional and interesting. Second reason i believe that ill make the families the best gang that EN-2 city ever saw and make everyone see the power of families gang with new strategies and plans that will blow up everyone. Third reason I want to get the families because I always been in this gang with multiple leaders as a deputy.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Soo yeah i have some few new rules to improve the RolePlay in this city : First of all , i want to make a minimum age to join the gang (i dont care if hes been in others cities because i want ot respect the RP and give equality to everyone , second thing for the interview to the members ill try to make it full of questions and put them in some situations to make that they know all the rules , and for the last one ( i think it will be good) i want to add logs at the e-mail to make sure no one breaking rules , and promotion will be based on the events that they attended by putting a screen or bodycam about the situation.

Abdel Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your Name IRL: Burak
2. Your Age: 22
3.GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Diana Kuzey#2536
6. Your Nickname: Diana Kuzey
7. Your ID: 10434

Additional Information
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. L
eader of which organization ?
+ Leader of Families Gang

+ First reason as you know guys we are in North Kingdom family and we are already in green outfit and we want to make it more professional and interesting. Second reason i believe that ill make the families the best gang that EN-2 city ever saw and make everyone see the power of families gang with new strategies and plans that will blow up everyone. Third reason I want to get the families because I always been in this gang with multiple leaders as a deputy.

Soo yeah i have some few new rules to improve the RolePlay in this city : First of all , i want to make a minimum age to join the gang (i dont care if hes been in others cities because i want ot respect the RP and give equality to everyone , second thing for the interview to the members ill try to make it full of questions and put them in some situations to make that they know all the rules , and for the last one ( i think it will be good) i want to add logs at the e-mail to make sure no one breaking rules , and promotion will be based on the events that they attended by putting a screen or bodycam about the situation.
hell yeah brother im waiting for you im sure you will be the best leader <3 <3

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player

The following players have been selected for Families interviews at 17:00 server time on 6th May

1. @ Arda (KimimaroTV)#9343 - Arda Hurmaci - 3813

2. @Diana Kuzey#2536 - Diana Kuzey - 10434

The application for The Families Leader are now Closed

Zyrxan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

4. Average online per day
8+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of Families because,
- I have been leader and high command of other organizations and I thought that I would give
Families a try too.

- I want to give
Families the recognition it deserves, I want to make Families the go-to organization to join when you are looking for a organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of
Families
have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, as an incentive towards the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

serg

ExLi, Ex FIB HC ,Ex NG HC,EX LSPD and GOV
Player
Information
1. Your name adam yeni
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone +8 GTM
4. Average online per day 2-8hrs
5. Discord darkstar#6454
6. Nickname Mister Serg
7. ID 12256
Leader of families gang

Reasons for being the leader of this specific organization

(i) I want to be the leader of this specific gang as I feel sad for the state of this gang currently and it has a special place in my heart as i played gta san andreas a lot and seeing the amount of chaos in the gang currently makes me sad, i have been part of a few gangs previously and currently am a deputy of an unofficial org, I feel that i can make this gang the feared LS Families again if i get a chance to do so . Currently i am working as a supervisor at LSPD .I also have past experiences in government working as an IRS Auditor and Senior Secret Service agent
(ii) The gang currently hires unprofessional players who cannot perform RP well such as car ramming, shooting in GZ , not knowing ghetto rules properly. I acknowledge the fact that remembering all these rules at once can be tough, But with proper training members can understand them and thus can avoid warnings . FZ raids are sometimes tough but with proper strategies we can overcome the official organizations . Lack of RP skills in hostage negotiations and during individual robberies is one of the key reason why gangsters get warnings I would do my upmost to change that
(iii) I don't want to be the leader who just sits at HQ or doesn't even show up, I would try to personally interview every single member and try to bring the best of them. I would host training sessions like legal organizations do to make sure that the families shoot like professional swat agents instead of just pray and spray. It has been proven before that even the best marksman cannot shoot if he/she docent have proper guidance. I will try to be friendly with all the gang members but if someone breaks the rules punishment would be inevitable

I am living in the city for around 5 months and i have seen more gang members get warnings than any other organizations why is this the reason is simple lack of leadership skills. For being a leader of gang it is not necessary to be an Olympic sharpshooter but it is rather more important to lead the gangmembers by using the brain instead of brute force . I would also take a rule quiz from every member of the gang every 5-6 days to make sure we do not do fail RP or get any other punishments . I want the familes gang to be friendly to new comers and I shall try to avoid toxicity in the gang

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0001
6. Your Nickname Jesse Hileci
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Marabunta has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran Families and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat ballas.

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
Leaders Application - Families
MAIN INFORMATION
◦ name - daytona
◦ my age - 17 years old
◦ my time-zone - (UTC+12:00)
◦ my discord - Anbu Xoxo#2600
◦ my nickname - Anbu Xoxo
◦ average hours online - 5 hours daily - 8 hours weekend
◦ identification - 991

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
chosen organization - families
➣ why I'd choose this organization

My Journey
I've learnt the drawbacks of being a leader, from stressing at agonizing people, constantly thinking are people living to my expectations while I sleep anxiously, I've experienced the pain and lacking of knowledge of being a leader. I've also observed and analyzed other leaders and how they managed their respected organizations, from my perspective I've learned I should have worked additionally harder to prepare on recruitment / choosing deputies / organizing
global and gangster events / organizing supplies for warehouse and much more. I've definitely learned from this opportunity and now gained much more information that'd further increase a successful term.

My Assets
I've gained many trustful people along my short leadership, I will train the majority of these people to reach a comfortable stage for me to rely on there work. Even though I don't deserve these great people they believe in me, so this gives me great benefit to believe that they have potential to create a smart and logical group in families. There are also turfers behind my back, they are some of the kindness people in the server and very skilled at there respected position, these people can indefinitely bring me a reliable and hardworking team.

My Dedications and Ambitions
I've set goals and currently working on improving myself mentally for this position, granted I may be rejected but I've chosen this path of leading a gang organization and strive to be the best person I can be. If I receive an interview, then I will definitely put that work ethic in and prove that I've got the abilities of becoming a fantastic leader. I'll be really dedicated on project, but past experiences have gave me the realisation to improve myself more in the real world and not just striving in the game.

MY ADVISE FOR IMPROVING ROLEPLAY IN ORGANIZATION

Simplifying Rules In-game/Mail
Using discordhook I'll be able to create discord channels with messages being clean, simple and easy to understand for new users to read. And when being interviewed in the game I'll have presets for HR managers to have equipped with the basic questions about the gang life and other general rules that all new gang members should revise ahead of time.

Navigating and Conditions
Players whom passed the interview will have a final stage to complete before becoming a fully fledge member, explaining what high commands can do without reasons (kick/demote) or explanation. There are more notices about promotions, bonuses, average activity, etc, people will need to understand when being inside this organization.

Keem West

Toxic
Player
The following player have been selected for Famillies interviews at 18:00 server time on Monday 13th June
1. @AnbuXoxo#2600 - Anbu Xoxo - 991

Applications are closed now!

Zyrxan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

8+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Families

I want to be leader of Families because,
- I have been leader and high command of other organizations and I thought that I would give Families a try too.

- I want to give Families the recognition it deserves, I want to make Families the go-to organization to join when you are looking for a organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of Families
have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, as an incentive towards the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

treyten69

Player
Player
1. IRL name: Trey
2. Age: 17
3. Average daily online: 9-12 hours
4. Time Zone: MST
5. Discord : the quiet kid#8590
6.Trey Winchester

Additional information

1. Why I should be the Families Leader

Since my first day I have been involved with gangs. i have seen a lot of gang stuff like robbery's and shooting and killing i have lived and died in the ghetto its like a home to me.
seeing a lot of illegal organization has taught me something that there were some good leader back then but now they need someone just like those people someone like me who has been in the city since the beginning. but i have also learned that people want to go into the ghetto make some money have fun and have a good time role playing, they need a leader who knows the rules and about everything crime. i will also be making sure that everybody in my gang knows the rules and know what they need to do if im not in the city.

2. About my achievements and experience of playing on (Grand rp GTA 5) I have been in a lot of legal and illegal organization in this server and I have done my job as best to my capabilities and when i was in those job i put in all my effort, support and hours just so i could see them grow. when i was in those organization i worked for my rank in those organizations i was a deputy in the gangs so i have experienced it. and after playing this server since the beginning i know the rules like its the back of my hand. and so i think i am fit to be the next leader of Families. and i might have broken some rules before back that was then this is now and there will be no more of that.

3. How will I improve RP - I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules like there suppose to be and not having any conflict well doing so. i will make sure that if our gang does have a problem we can fix it IC or on the forums.

4. My goals for Families:

-Increase rate of crime in the city by 100%

-Families most respected in city

-100% Spray
-100% Turf

Last edited:

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Subhajit
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-12 hours
5. SUBHAJIT#7777
6. AxoFear Badmash
7. 12377

Additional information

1. Leader of
The Families

• I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs and gained a lots of experience. I joined Ballas when I came to the city, at that time Ballas had a a great leader( his name was Choti Baba). I came around almost the end of our leader's phase, but learned a lot in the gang and participated in many events and earned my way up to rank 6(in a very less time). After Ballas, I joined Bloods Street Gang, while it was under another great leader's leadership (Yousif Claps). After that when the leader fell and the gang got disbanded , Bloods got a new leader, I joined back again. Once again I was in Bloods Street Gang and got Rank 11(deputy) and also supported The Gang till the Gang got disband , and even after that I joined Vagos and got the (deputy) again because the leader knew how hard working I was and how good I was at it. Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings .
  • I was leader Of Marabunta Grande Before and also I was an unofficial organization leader so I have the experience of leadership , I know how to handle any adverse situation and know how to deal with it. Since I became the leader of unofficial organization I've been inviting new members to help them grow and learn more and more about the city. I have been including them in our events so they can gain more experience. So I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly
  • I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city , I will give very tough competition to other Gangs.
  • The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rules and how they work . if he/she doesn't know any of the rules , the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone .
  • Before going to an event, the leader have to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 15 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event .
  • We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.

Thank you for reading my application :)

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
1. Your name IRL Nicolas abuladze
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone GMT plus 4
4. Average online per day 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord Zamney#1406
6. Your Nickname Nicolas stylish
7. Your ID 16093
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1.make it best criminalist organisation 2. get full turf and pikachu hoodie and make money by doing hostage situations and store robberies
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. ive been Families leader on EN 1 and it got welll after that i got to EN 2 and got NG and families Deputy 1.advice is that we should get full turf for 300k per hour after that 2. we can do globals such as FZs and hostage situations 3.we can make families most terrorized org because we would take over the ghetto

Sung JinWoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL zyadi
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord zeeroXIV#0559
6. Your Nickname Sung JinWoo
7. Your ID 25980

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

- I'm not a en2 player but i played here a lot of time for turfs and other events. Now i decided to move from italian server to en2 definitely with 15-20 guys, i have some other friends from other servers and guys from to en2 ready to join me. It would be a great start to have a gang from the beginning.

-I have been leader of gangs several times in italian server, i have been deputy for 2 gangs in en2 and deputy in other servers too.
I know how to lead a gang and how to handle a lot of guys.

- One of mine goals is doing 100% , i did in it server 3 times, and helped other gangs in other servers to do it.

- If I receive the leadership, then I will definitely work hard to not let down my guys and be a good leader for everyone.

- I have 2 en2 deputies that have been leaders/deputies that will help me to organize every event.

How can I help improve RP?

1. Doing every gang event
2. To only invite people that really know the rules
3. Use /try, /me, /do to have a good rp in every situation.

Bratva_Family.png

Last edited:

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord:yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname: yousuf malik
7. Your ID: 8420
Additional information
1. Leader of: families

2a: i want to become leader because i really like the rp in this server and I want to help beginners in this game and give them more memories in this city and i want that they can enjoy the rp in this server and become better in the game i am self a very active player and i want to do as many events as possible and i want to teach everyone in my gang the gehtto rules if they dont know the rules that good so we can all enjoy the rp without warns

2b: i want to go for 100% turfs and im gonna create a great turf team and a great graffiti team i will make the graffiti team very strong so we never will be on 0 graffitis and i will make sure that the active players will make more than 50k in a day from robberies , bonuses , graffiti profit, clands bonuses at the end off the week , arena fights and more ways to make money and have fun in this server

2c: at the end off my term i hope that all my gang members had a great time and enjoyed the rp and that they all know how it is to be in the criminal side from the server and how fun the criminal side is and that they know the rules better

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

Sanchez Hart

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Erdem
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average online per day:8-14
5. Your Discord: cluxzz#9999
6. Your Nickname: Sanchez Boloo
7. Your ID: 12083
Additional information

1. Leader of...: Families Gang

I want to be the leader of a gang because I have the experience to be a leader in my opinion I spent so much time in this game and I been in every org almost in the game I know how the things work and want to be the best gang when I am the leader.

I will be getting people in the gang and we will play in high level of RP. I will teach if they don't know what to do. I will try my best to be the number 1 gang.

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
INFORMATION
1. Ege
2. 17
3. UTC +3
4. 7+
5. ewys#4123
6. Ewys Valentino
7. 29247
Additional Information
1. Leader Of Familes

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?
im always in GrandRP, iwanto will be Familess leader cause now all gangs is not online legal organizations have no challenge at all winning all the events because no gang is actually, when i will be Familess leader iI will try to make 100% turf, cland battleship will be most online gang in the city when Familess members join battleship ,cland iwill rank up this guys ,because everyone should get what they promoted, and when they promoted they will be more active in gang events and i plan to take control of the ghetto 2 deputies for ghetto control / 2 deputies to manage the turf team and my Familes gang will be active in all events and iwill give bonuses for this guys for join events , and they will be more motivated to go to events and we will take all events and we will be in all events.

The another reason i want Familes its my life normaly im always in Familes gang but now but I can't see a good Familes gangs, max 15 10 active in this gangs
im most active in the city ,a lot of new people are joining the city at this time, they need chance to get to know the ganges and i will give this chance for new people i will help all of them and we will be most active gang and best gang, i know all gangs rules and ,i will teach these rules to people who are new to the city,and I think I will get min warnings, ihave good team for turf and they are good shooter, this will be my first experience, but I believe that it will be my best experience, I have been in the city for a long time and I think I am ready to do it.

3. My advice to Improve Rp?
I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, i will be doing battleshipi store robbery, clandestine,We will be doing every event we can
I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids,and iwill do ghetto actives for bonueses,I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships with my deputy i have lots of frends in this city and only my frends come my gangs we can will be best gangs in the city,i definitely won't let toxic people in and I think I'll get a very good experience by teaching new people the rules,if a beginner commits a violation of the rules, I will give him a warning and let him know the truth

My Goals for this gang:
%100 TURF
MOST ACTİVE GANG
Be top in events like clandestine and battleships

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Pluxury
7. Your ID:

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Families

I want to become leader of the families for multiple reasons. One of the main reasons being because I like the RP aspect of gangs. I want to keep the highest levels of RP within the families and make sure everyone is aware of the rules. I can make the families one of the most active gangs and feared gangs in the city. I want to be leader of this organization and host events with my gang beside me. The families have a good location good for RP situations and meetings. I have been a leader of LSPD and Vagos in the past. I have experience of managing warnings and the correct ways to do things. I want to build a gang of rule abiding people. I understand both sides of RP due to me being the leader of a Legal and Illegal Organization so if there is a IC or OOC issue I know the correct way to handle it.
  • Create proper Roleplay within the gang
  • Be active in all events
  • Create RP situations that haven't happened before and make things unique
  • Create reasonable ranks
  • Build goals and achieve them
  • Build a strong gang and community around us
  • Set OOC and IC boundaries
  • Maintain a presence in the ghetto and HQ
  • Reward the activity and presence of members

Last edited:

Louis Rune

Ex. Lt. General Of National Gaurds
Player
1. Your name IRL: A.Shiekh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8
5. Your Discord: Louis Rune#0016
6. Your Nickname: Louis Rune
7. Your ID: 19007
Additional information

1. Leader of Famalies

1. Experience Of All the Orgs legal as well as illegal and of gang as deputy leader

I want to become the leader of Famalies
gang cause I feel that I am only made for gang stuff , and I have experience of gang deputy leader for more than 2 term in vagos and bloods. cause I have given it and everytime I gave the interview I improved myself and now I am fully capable and improved when I joined the city I joined SAHP when I got 5 years old there I learnt many rules and their strategies and I reached till Chief In there , then I left SAHP after the term was over and then I went to work as A SS officer and then USS there also I got a good a very good Experience and after the term was over in government I joined Vagos in Christopher' s Term and There I gave my best and never got a strike in any org and after his term I went to EMS and there I was A ARD supervisor. I did not said this by my own everyone told me this . By writing this 1st point of my journey to 22 + years I wanna tell That I have very much experience of Legal as well as illegal orgs and I had been HC in almost both the organizations so I know the proper RP and Rules and tactics strategies of legal orgs so I can ensure the safety of my gang members and protect them from getting arrested by Legal orgs. I have faith and I believe that I am capable of being the leader of this Gang.

2. Stopping the spread of toxicity and Misuses of HC powers

In every orgs where I went I saw that everywhere is full of toxicity and the HCs were misusing there powers and asking money for promotions and not letting the guy get promoted who is not giving money but is more capable than that one who is giving money, I in every org make sure that no one spreads toxicity and everyone enjoy their ranks and not fight for silly things and if a there is dispute between the members of the gang than I should enter in it myself and take it as a serious matter and solve it without any problem. Everyone who knows me will never complain about me for toxicity and other issues also because everyone knows how much humble I am.

3. Giving chance to everyone and make sure that no one breaks the rules and focusing on events

I have seen that newbies who are capable of turfer ranks and other high ranks do not get chance because of old HCs from previous term , So I will make sure and give chance to every member to show and prove their capabilities and on the basis of their capabilities their ranks will be given. I will keep a check and take test of every newbie as well as HCs to check if they are capable of HC or not because I have seen nepotism in many orgs and the leader gave their friend HC who dont know a single rule about gangs by this I will make sure that no one breaks the rules. And I will focus on not only on clands but as well as battleships and turfs also .

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers .
2. I will give chances to show everyone and prove their capabilities specially as a shooter.
3. I will create a form test of questions for everyone in discord.
4. I will create massive situation while doing hostage situations and robberies so it will be fun for both the sides.
5. I will make my gang the most active gang in the city and I will change the viewing angle of everyone for seeing Vagos from a poor gang to best gang .
6. I will make Famalies the best gang on top.
7 I will do 100% turf.
8 Will make different division for different work like professional drivers to escape and other teams.
9 Make professional Gang trainers.
10 will make a drug delivery team.
11 I will collab with other gangs. in some part

jin Blixky

Blixky4L
Player
1. kabir
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. jatt5501#8115
6. jin
7. 23488
Additional information
1. Leader of
2. If I get chosen to lead gang I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a personally made recruitment script nd make the recruiters responsible for the recruits

The system.
The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.
this will make sure that all the new nd old members get on the same page

i ve noticed that in many gangs they stop attending events after one week coz they get all the stuff its not gonna be like that here in my term everyone will go to the events to enjoy em nd do proper rp not just get the stuff but so that everyone have fun nd the gang remains active i m gonna be active myself to make sure gang doesnt stay dead for even one day unless we need a day to relax nd have a break

3 well it all starts with the leader coz if the leader is serious about rp people get it in them as well i dont want an all serious gang we are gonna have fun as well but it ll all be full rp let it be ghetto clapping or let it be a store robbery even if its a newbie who joined i ll make sure he knows about not CL nd the NLR as well nd that they never spoil anyone elses rp experience in the city

over all i ve been in the gangs on en1 nd en2 and always i ve been one of the most active members i ve been HC as well many times ik how to lead all the events ik all about the deputies nd how it feels having to be the leader of a gang so if i get the chance i might not get 100% turfs but everyones gonna see us everywhere nd we are gonna be one of the best gang

Goblin Anarchy

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Goblin Smith
2. 30
3. EST.
4. 7 Hrs Weekdays more on Weekends.
5. Goblin#8514
6. Goblin Testing

1. Leader of Families application

2. 2.1 Reason 1 is I don't think the other Gangs are working correctly together, some have good ideas but poor recruiting and improper planning causes loss of lives,guns,and territory tags. 2.2 I believe Families being centrally located allows them the best map position to be spread out correctly for tags. 2.3 Grove Street is best street and Goblins love the color green 😀

3. Every player recruited will need to know Ghetto rules by heart to avoid Families marks and wasting of God's time (This is a quality over quantity situation and WILL be monitored closely). Taggers will act as scouts for clappers in cars and callout gang activity. When finished robbing clappers will split loot and/or take turns robbing. There MUST be a HC posted on HQ at all times to provide proper questions for recruitment. The HC will provide a sale of Spray cans (if possible and medical supplies so that clappers may buy and get back out on the street). These are just a few of my ideas and if choosen for Families leader I hope you will see great improvement with the quality of ghetto respect and less situations a God has to come into play as opposed to past situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom