Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
YOUR NAME OOC- Arosh Rayhan, IC NAME- Hexton Froster
OOC AGE- 21
TIME ZONE- +6 GMT
AVG DAILY ONLINE TIME- 6-7 hour on weekdays and 8-10 on weekends
DISCORD- Zarin Froster#1856
PLAYER ID- 64354

APPLYING FOR BLOODS LEADER

• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1- I would like to be the leader of this specific organization due to when I first entered the city I went to clothing store looking for an outfit and I was wearing all red, then the bloods leader saw me and invited me to his gang and said that I was a "young blood" and he wanted to help me get better in this city. I joined bloods and gained so much knowledge, tips, and it sharpened my skills. I climbed up the rank chart faster than anyone has seen and I became really good and flames made me his second hand man and his deputy. Ever since this happened I've always loved bloods and now I want to make it amazing just like flames did!

2- Due to my knowledge of rules because I wanted to become an admin and due to my knowledge since being ex bloods deputy, I know all the rules very easily and will bring elite RP towards the organization and I will make sure to make the most out of every rule while also abiding by them. By knowing every rule and by teaching my members how to make the best out of every situation. It will open more opportunities and it will help players have a better RP experience.

3- Since I've been in blood before as deputy I made a lot of connections and I have my own team of shooters and turfers and spray painters that will teach players and also have fun with players, if your gang members don’t feel like they belong where they are and if they don’t enjoy what they are doing, they won’t want to be in this city because they will think its boring so by being a super active gang and having numerous gang events and activities, it will higher the number of people in the city, as well as the gang.

• How Can you help improve RP?
1- By involving a lot of LEO situations players will get used to interacting with police and learn proper RP and how to handle situations. This will also sharpen police officers RP skills by interacting with gangsters a lot and learning how to handle tight spots.

2- By competing in all activities and making sure all are members are strapped up and having fun, we can ensure a better RP experience that will help players enjoy the game more

3- By teaching players where ghetto lines and GZ/ Unscripted GZ lines are, it causes less demorgans which makes the RP better and more Professional

4- Recruiting players who know their rules and pass the set requirement of 10 years in city will help by keeping the gang more organized and help create less gang warnings

5- Every player loves to be complimented and rewarded for their hard work and by showing we see the work they are putting in and by giving them bonuses! Which will make members want to work harder and be active which improves RP

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION

From Your Future Bloods Leader, Hexton Froster
maxresdefault.jpg

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ameer hamza
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: luce valentino # 1700
6. Your Nickname: Luce valentino
7. Your ID: 58383
Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

(1) I've been in gangs my entire time in GRP for well over a year, I've been a part of and helped lead some
of the most successful and FUN Bloods terms ever. (in en1)

(2) I want to create real RP and fun situations for gang member outside of all of the scripted events
and improve general gang Roleplay, In my past terms i accomplished this targeting legal orgs and creating
new and unique locations and situations to improve the roleplay experience in my gang and achieving terrorist
Org status.

(3) I have a strong team of ever growing experienced people Who are capable of leading events from turfs to
Leading Fort Zancudo, Battleship and everything else.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

Implementing a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and
respected gang/community of the server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience
to get members ready for the gang.
I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results.
These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events.
These groups would
include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities.
The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system.
I know quite a few people of influence within the Grand RP community.
and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through
negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast
knowledge I have acquired from my previous organization experience.

Luce.

cFPzU8MBqYk-e1642275932243.jpg

Last edited:

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Bloods Street Gang

1 - Your Name: Nuri
2 - Your Age: 17
3 - Timezone (GMT+3)
4 - Average Online per day: 5-8 Hours
5 - Discord Name : NuriJr#6363
6 - Your Nickname: Nuri Alemdar
7 - ID: 1562
1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2. I want to be the Leader of bloods for a few reasons, mainly for the fact that I have a history with the bloods, bloods were my first gang in both EN1 and EN2 and I want to go back and make the bloods the best gang in the city. Since then I have been in every other gang in the city in both EN1 and 2 and have even been HC in Vagos in EN1 as well. I think setting up fun events for players to join (maybe something along the lines of a last man standing event and some other ideas as well.) I also believe that I now have the skillset to be a leader of a gang, I have become the leader of a family and that has taught me a lot about how leading an organization in this city would go. People joining and leaving and stealing from warehouses is something that all leaders have to put up with and now I know how to deal with those situations accordingly. I have only done illegal orgs since I have joined the city so I know very well all of the rules and regulations of the ghetto and will ensure that I don't look over any rules. I also will have a buddy system in place as a recruiting process, Players that don't know the ghetto rules may not be prohibited from joining the gang, but they will be put on freeze rank until they have done many activities with recruiters and have been taught about the extensive list of ghetto rules. Each new member who does have to use the buddy system will not be allowed to participate in any gang activities without a higher ranking member being present. This allows us to reduce the number of warnings coming from players who don't understand the rules and allows us to still encourage new members to join gang life. If I get chosen to lead bloods, I have my own set of deputies from my family that I would bring with me to bloods and would be more than happy to provide interviews for any of them as well!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3. I believe that there are many ways that I can improve RP within bloods, Canberk did an amazing job in his term of creating lots of RP around the city dealing with store robberies, hostage situations among other things, I would like to continue that into my term and create more RP for the ghetto. Recently with Marabunta and Vagos being as big as they have gotten it will open up a new space for Bloods to come in and control part of the ghetto. Store robberies, Attacking ammo runs, Battle ship, subs, attacking the informer, and even prison breaks will all be priorities for bloods within my term. I also want to promote an environment of friendly people and not allow any room for toxicity within the gang, and promote good RP with LEOs. Something I have seen many times is people not complying with law enforcement and breaking rules that way which is something I want to change. Lastly I want to be a leader that creates RP for more than just the ghetto but the city in general and I want to create fun and interesting global events that are fun for even members of no organization that will again promote a fun and kind welcome to the city.

Best Rigards
Nuri Alemdar .

Sam Wolf

HC Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Your name Sufiyan Hasan
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 5-9 Hours
5. Your Discord 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 ⋄#4078
6. Your Nickname Skorpean Beasty
7. Your ID 64392

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood

-

I would like to be leader of this gang because I have been a part of this organization for a long time and have worked closely with command to gain experience and focus on helping and benefiting the organization as I was actively suggesting and helping command voluntarily and this has given me much time to find out tips and tricks on how to effectively command and run the gang to the best of my abilities, I have many ideas for the gang to enhance RolePlay for my gang and others, also with state organization to create impressive RolePlay for all new or old no matter there position and rank in any organization. I would like to lead this gang as this is the second gang I joined in the city and I would do anything to defend it and have been actively commanding and defending it with my honor for many months now. I would like to be sure there is no OOC toxicity within state organizations or other gangs as it also links to RP as it create beef as it is human nature because I will try my hardest in any situation, but further about this in Q.3.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

To improve RolePlay we would like to be sure there is no ‘beef’ OOC as this is all IC and that there is no toxicity and/or hatred that leads from OOC to IC and vise versa to be sure that we can all have the best RolePlay because at the end of the day RolePlay and fun is key to running a successful organization, I always want respectfulness and there to me no OOC insults or mixing as me and my command will deal with it very seriously. We also will try to prevent mixing as it ruins immersion of the RolePlay.

Other.
To go above and beyond these are some ideas I'd like to implement with further discussion with my curators if I get the position.

Rank Structure:

15 - Leader - This is the leader and main command and would be me.
14 - Under Leader - This would be my fellow main command members helping me run the gang in a smooth manor, I already know who I want as my under leaders, and they are:

Habibi Habibi (1386): They have been in the project for a near year and know the ins and outs of the city, they have been gang high command in Ballas, Vagos and marabunta, in legal orgs they were the Attorney General (Head of all legal matters in the city), FIB High Command of IA (This tells me they are good at management of the gang.) and LSPD High Command of FTO and SWAT, this proved to me they can recruit new members of the gang and is an effective shooter.

Skorpean Jaeden (16280) - He have been in this city for like 5 months and he know all the ins and outs of the city, he was in ,LSPD,SAHP, and gang were Bloods,Ballas,Vagos, this proved that he is capable of under leader in my gang he can manage events and thing when i 'm not in city and recruiting new member

13- Boss Man A Boss man is the commander for his under ranks and he is the one who manages small issues when there is no under leader and leader he is the one who is gonna make/manage events.
12- Warlord
11- Lieutenant A lieutenant is gonna give training to his balla who is new in this org and recruit those who want to join.

(High Command)

10- Turfer
9- Punisher - A Crime Organizer works closely with high command playing events and is a mentor to the new ones.
8- Blood Mentor - A mentor guides the new members and helps them.
7- Street Runna- A Street Runna is like a gangsta but a senior version.
6- Gangsta- A gangsta is where the ranks start to get important, they run the ghetto and rep the red well as they are trusted gang members by High Command.
5- Enforcer- A criminal for the gang that attends event and learns the ways of command
4- Muscle- these are gang members that do menial tasks for command and attend events while also always being on standby
3- Blood Hydra - Was a Young Blood but command has seen there activity and other factors

(Trainees)

2- Young Blood - Recruit that has show skill from being a New Blood
1- New Blood - New Recruit

Goal of the gang.

As my hopeful term in Blood we would like to archive the following:

A Successful term with no Organization warnings
Not to disband
A great turf team
Active members
Well known name for the gang.

Conclusion:

Thanks for reading my application, good luck with the interview and selection process
Signed Dearly From:
Skorpean Beasty
EX Ballas High Command

Last edited:

nezar sippi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your name IRL Blanco

2. Your age 22

3. Time zone gmt

4. Average online per day 10 to 12 hours

5. Your Discord Nizar Blanco#6331

6. Your Nickname Nizar Blanco

7. Your ID 2991

Additional information I was deputy of bloods + high command in bunta I have also been deputy leader of bloods ballas vagos and bunta and I have also been high command in many legal organizations I have so much experience if given the opportunity I wouldn’t let you guys down!

1. Leader of... blood

First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered ballas and the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Ballas because I want to show how a gang should really be. Second, I want the role play to be much better, which means I won't lend a hand to everyone. All kinds of breaking rules, that is, if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (pg) Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone is already waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader and also why do you have to give me the option to be chosen

My first advice is to carefully examine the people you add to your org, for example, don't add based on whether they are your friends or not, but to see that they really know the rules well. In addition, a second piece of advice is to be cohesive and serious, therefore small children and those who don't really come to give their all will not enter For my org, whoever wants to enter will have to be organized and responsible and be at the whole event and that way it will be possible to improve the rp in addition to raising the rp level, I also want people in my gang to have fun and that we do a hostage sit and many events and that we do all this calmly while observing the server rules

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
1. Kaiden
2. 18
3. PST
4. 7 hours
5. Lil/Yactyy#7784
6. Austin Elliot
7. 3099
Additional information
1. Leader of bloods street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? My first reason is experience I have experience being a higher up in other organizations including sahp, government, and other criminal organizations including bloods and my leading bloods would help me add on to a new experience of leading an org.
My second reason is events i always loved doing events and i want to give that experience to newer blood members and i want events to be a fun part of bloods but i also want them to be taken seriously a big reason why some orgs lose events are because lack people active and lack of correct training.
Which brings me to my 3rd reason is training what i can provide as a leader is high quality training if I can train people to listen to orders then the events are an easy win along with other things and big thing with criminal orgs is they get disbanded because people dont follow the rules and i plan to make sure people follow the rules while have fun a doing criminal things strikes aren't fun so when you make sure your members follow the rules strikes won't happen.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
-I will improve the roleplay level in the org by giving high quality leading and high-quality training.
- training will include the green zones rules and regulations that criminal organizations have to follow.
- I will give bonuses for people who show up to events so i highly recommend showing up for events.
- I will strictly monitor everyone what events they show up to how they are doing in the gang for promotions.
- Any infractions or rule braking will be dealt with fairly and with great care in mind.
- My last point is i will provide high quality RP for the Bloods Street Gang.

Avram_Supreme

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tamir
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 On weekdays and 6-10 Hours on weekends.
5. Your Discord: Snoop Dogg#8063
6. Your Nickname: Avram Supreme
7. Your ID: 46825
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2.-I have been a in a lot of gangs and have been a high rank in almost all of them (bloods too) and everytime I leave and go to state side I regret because honestly gangs are the funnest and doing negotations, store robberies, hostage situations, and fort zancudo etc is very fun and I am experianced at them because I have been high command both state side and gang side so thats why I would love to become the leader of the bloods.

-I also want to be the leader of the bloods because I have been in bloods a few times and have obeserved the leaders and seen what kinds of mistakes they do and how they handle diffrent stuff and I will make sure in my term that I will learn from their mistakes and will handle events and situations very well and will make sure I am the best bloods term ever.

-I have a lot of experiance being high command in legal orgs and I can use that to make gangs more fun since I know how both sides work and have experiance in both of them.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. To improve the role play level in the bloods I would interview all the high commands myself and make sure they are fit for the job. I would also get my deputies and high commands to recruit people who only know the rules and teach the new recruits how to do negotiations, how store robberies work, how fort zancudo works and how all events go. I would also make sure there are no personal confilcts in the gang and will make sure there is no toxicity and people who will be toxic will be punished.

Rank System-
11 - Top Dogg
10 - Right Hand Man
9 - Bloods General
8 - Bloods Turfer
7 - Clapper
6 - Veteran
5 - Top Thug
4 - Experianced Thug
3 - Young Thug
2 - New Dogg
1 - Recruit

Last edited:

Hyper North

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Your name IRL: Somesh Tewatia
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours normal on vacation more than 10+ hours
5. Your Discord: Hyper North#7629
6. Your Nickname: Hyper North
7. Your ID: 55436

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though it disbanded I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level
1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

rush

Player
Player
Information

1. rush hayes
2. 18
3. UTC+05:30, IST
4. 8-12 hours
5. Rush op#1577
6. Rush
7. 65147

1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Ever since the start of me playing this server I wanted to join Bloods and it was the first Gang I went too, and I wanna be able to make others feel the same way, at the time of me joining Bloods it was very fun no matter what it was, Street Fights, Events, Robberies, and I just want to be able to build a Bond like this.

I was High Command in many ORGs, such as EMS, LSPD, FIB, Ballas, SAHP, Bloods and marabunta and I understand at times it can get rough with Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a Healthy Roleplay experience for everyone that's new to the server, and avoid these forum fights

Finally, I feel that my Leadership is good and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules. I have been in this server for along time so I know what I'm doing.

3. I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS, I will also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, and making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

8+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Bloods Street Gang

I want to be leader of Bloods Street Gang because,
- I have been leader and high command of other organizations and I thought that I would give Bloods Street Gang a try too.

- I want to give Bloods Street Gang the recognition it deserves, I want to make Bloods Street Gang the go-to organization to join when you are looking for a organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of Bloods Street Gang have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, as an incentive towards the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen
2. Your age :22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: RamPluxury#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: 54187

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Bloods Street Gang

Ans:
1. I Want to be a leader of this Bloods Street Gang to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang experience than currently in the city.

2. I have much Gangs experience. i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang in events and situation
3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong as a leader to maintain balance , I do not take any disrespect to myself, or others and my gang will also follow this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• every organization need A good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to newcomers
  • I was mature at my Age in Ic and OCC u will see my Gang members also same . They respect everyone They Will Act like Mature in Situations even if Im not there
  • I will Provide Bonus To my members After every Successful Events to Boos to confidence and Energy
  • Im Never Encourage Favouritism . if anyone Need Rankup they will Need to gain or Earn
  • I will give versatility opportunities to Streammers to make content and making media promotions with YT streamers . I think this is best way to get more peoples in Organisation
  • I Don’t have Ego or not feeling Gulity . If i dont know Something I will ask To Seniors ones and Take Their Help . I will always consider everyone Tips even they are Lower commands
Thank you

malik azan9090

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
Your name IRL: MalikAzan
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone GMT+5
4. Average online per day 9+hours
5. Your Discord malikazan#9010
6. Your Nickname Malikazan
7. Your ID 46038

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

• I want to be a leader for bloods because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well.And i have exprience of some organization like national guard sahp and government i also have some illegal org exprience like i am dupty of ballas and families in en1 english sever.

• What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe and feel as brotherhood i speaks 3 languages english urdu and hindi i speak this language with fluent and clear.

• Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility like doing events and show with skills in calandstine event etc i make sure that no harssing and rasim in gang and no threat people in gang so they sure that they are safe and i give chance to all player to perform good and use there skills and so they rise up as they can and we help them to rise.
My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.

Abdullah Janjua

Player
Player
I personally know he is a chill guy and he can manage the whole organization better than anyone other.

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohsin

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone : GMT+5

4. Average online per day : 3 to 6h

5. Your Discord: Flame Mafia#6593

6. Your Nickname: Flame Mafia

7. Your ID: 28402

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a. I would like to be the leader of Bloods cause I have a big experience in the gang side and I have experience in leading multiple people in-game also being an unofficial leader, and I have the leadership skills so I can control my gang members to not break any single rule.
b. turfs are an important thing so ill be careful about it and try to do my best to take 100% also will be focused on the other events like the clandestine, battleship, and more events also the ghetto for sure we will be active there to take the control over the other gangs
c. I will be interested in being active in the most important activities in the gangs which is against the LEOs [ FZ Raids, Store Robberies, Vehicle Theft, Submarines ]

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. try to make the gang as active as I can
2. will be more focused on the quality of the members not just numbers
3. and for sure ill be careful to join all the events
4. a few good RP like hostage situations, robberies, and other RP situations
5. make sure to have only the good ppl who know the city rules
6. giving bonuses for the good events we won
7. make 100% sprays with a good spray team
8. also ill try to take 100% turf

Thanks for Reviewing my application
Flame Mafia

malik azan9090

Player
Player
YOUR NAME OOC- Arosh Rayhan, IC NAME- Hexton Froster
OOC AGE- 21
TIME ZONE- +6 GMT
AVG DAILY ONLINE TIME- 6-7 hour on weekdays and 8-10 on weekends
DISCORD- Zarin Froster#1856
PLAYER ID- 64354

APPLYING FOR BLOODS LEADER

• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1- I would like to be the leader of this specific organization due to when I first entered the city I went to clothing store looking for an outfit and I was wearing all red, then the bloods leader saw me and invited me to his gang and said that I was a "young blood" and he wanted to help me get better in this city. I joined bloods and gained so much knowledge, tips, and it sharpened my skills. I climbed up the rank chart faster than anyone has seen and I became really good and flames made me his second hand man and his deputy. Ever since this happened I've always loved bloods and now I want to make it amazing just like flames did!

2- Due to my knowledge of rules because I wanted to become an admin and due to my knowledge since being ex bloods deputy, I know all the rules very easily and will bring elite RP towards the organization and I will make sure to make the most out of every rule while also abiding by them. By knowing every rule and by teaching my members how to make the best out of every situation. It will open more opportunities and it will help players have a better RP experience.

3- Since I've been in blood before as deputy I made a lot of connections and I have my own team of shooters and turfers and spray painters that will teach players and also have fun with players, if your gang members don’t feel like they belong where they are and if they don’t enjoy what they are doing, they won’t want to be in this city because they will think its boring so by being a super active gang and having numerous gang events and activities, it will higher the number of people in the city, as well as the gang.

• How Can you help improve RP?
1- By involving a lot of LEO situations players will get used to interacting with police and learn proper RP and how to handle situations. This will also sharpen police officers RP skills by interacting with gangsters a lot and learning how to handle tight spots.

2- By competing in all activities and making sure all are members are strapped up and having fun, we can ensure a better RP experience that will help players enjoy the game more

3- By teaching players where ghetto lines and GZ/ Unscripted GZ lines are, it causes less demorgans which makes the RP better and more Professional

4- Recruiting players who know their rules and pass the set requirement of 10 years in city will help by keeping the gang more organized and help create less gang warnings

5- Every player loves to be complimented and rewarded for their hard work and by showing we see the work they are putting in and by giving them bonuses! Which will make members want to work harder and be active which improves RP

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION

From Your Future Bloods Leader, Hexton Froster
maxresdefault.jpg
After all i know one thing u are not chill guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom