Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazen Alhweity

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ahmed
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Mezoo#1189
6. Your Nickname: Ahmed Alhweity
7. Your ID: 6009

1. Leader of...Bloods gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
  • I would like to be leader of the bloods gang because I have lots of experience from being in English city 1 and 2 and i know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of bloods is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming) creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members on the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 7-9 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406
6. Your Nickname Itz Nahum
7. Your ID 70587

Additional information (My Main: Nahum Zahavi 28113) (ik I disbanded vagos earlier that I was planning to, BUT I had IRL staff and we all need to remember it’s just a game, I can’t ignore my real life because I was leader…)

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)
(1) i would like to become bloods leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was Families HC and Ballas deputy and VAGOS LEADER and bunta dep as well. and i think i was in illegal activity enough time (3 months + ) to become a leader and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to bloods.

(2) when i was vagos leader, i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will be the leader of bloods i will take care that every bloods member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that bloods events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a bloods member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in bloods, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of bloods the RP quality will be improved.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in
Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC of Los Santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC of The Families (Rank 10 under deputy) Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. EX VAGOS LEADER. LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy. Marabunta Dep.

Thanks for reading! i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day! :ninja:

Rank System!
(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Blood G
(4) LIL G
(3) Blood Boy
(2) Starter Bloddy
(1) Freeze

Last edited:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods interviews at 14:00 server time on 22nd october

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 ⋄#4078 - Skorpean Beasty - 64392
Snoop Dogg#8063 - Avram Supreme - 46825
RamPluxury#7940 - Ram Pluxury - 54187

The application for The Bloods Leader are now Closed​

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#6969
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 70587 (in the 10 of November I can be leader from my main 28113)

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• i would like to become bloods leader Because in my vagos term in EN2 my gang didn’t had a lot of ppl and graffiti team and the events was a big mess, because I didn’t had the experience I have today, if I will be bloods leader, I know I can make bloods the strongest org ever.

• when I just started playing in the server my first org ever was gang (bloods), I remember I didn’t knew anything about the game but I remember that bloods members helped me a lot thos days. now I want to be the guy that help ppl and teach them the ghetto and gang rules.

• my experience in EN2 EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD, (Head Of Division In EMS. EN3)

• i know all the server rules and i follow them, and when other ppl braking the rules i wil report them.
( you can check my posts )

• i am calm minded i know how to face with hard situations, and the pressure of the leadership.

> i will do daily events.
> I will make sure me and my HCs will be respectful to all of the members.
> when I was vagos leader we had a lot of problems with the graffiti team, so I will make sure if I will be the leader that I will have a active graffiti team and active gang.
> and also I will make the discord server an important thing as well I will make logs of hired / fired / blacklisted and I will make sure this logs will work properly.
> i will Recruit ppl that really knows the rules.
> i will make sure all the situations and events will be IC only (Apart from Turf).
> i will make all the gang fear when they will see a red car in the streets.
> 100% turf.

Thanks for reading, i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day!

Last edited:

Bilall Yama

SAD :(
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rabih Alshami
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT + 2
4. Average online per day 3 -5 hours
5. Your Discord: Bialll#1590
6. Your Nickname: Bilall Yama
7. Your ID: 3851
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.A) i always dreamed of becoming leader and i feel like this is the perfect opportunity as i have a lot of experience in Gangs

2.B)i want to become leader to focus a lot on graffiti and turf.

2.C) i want to be a leader to Focus on getting my org a lot of members so i would always me active

RP Situations.
3.A) Do rp situations when i cane

Store Robbery.
3.B) Focus on making store robbery more rply

No Favoritism.
3.C) No Favoritism so un experience people get high command and ruin the roleplay for others

Turf.
3.D) try to get 100% turf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rank System:

11 Boss
10 underboss

9 General
8 Turfer
7 Recruiter
6 Graffiti Gon
5 Event Clapper
4 Street Clapper
3 Gon
2 Recruit
1 Freeze

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strike And Warning system:

1 Warning= Verbal warning

2 Warning = Strike

1 Strike = Demotion x1

2 strike = Demotion x2

3 Strike = Kick/Blacklist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading My Application Best Regards - BIlal Yama :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

N0Name

Player
1. Nika
2. 17
3. GMT +4
4. 6-8 hours
5. Gergito#2663
6. Nick Blixky
7. (EN2: 23793)

(i). Leader of bloods
1. I would like to be leader of Bloods for multiple reasons, so let me first start of by listing why.
Firstly i have been gang deputy 3 times on en2 and i rly think i have experience to take gang for a lead. also when i was recruter deputy i managed to get (160+) guys in ballas i want to carry that legacy

2.secondly recruiter system
i will have always people around to teach new members how to have fun in gangs how to do illegal activity and make some dirty money for themsleves.

3.Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the bloods on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of bloods gang.

(ii).I will try to do a lot of events like fz store robbery I will make less hc because If everyone will get high command no one will work much to get I will take my deputy's who are experienced well and there will be no favoritism for turfers who get free pases cuz of turfs .

Last edited:

Guruji

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days agoand i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

=I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= In my past experience every gang members asking for ranks after joining gang.I will open a log in email group of gang for every gang member who is interested to be promoted and wants play an active role in gang so every gang member can upload his logs from events in email group so i can see who is coming to events who not and give fair ranks to people they deserves.

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like BS/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/SUBS even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

Last edited:

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
4. Average online per day
6 - 8 HOURS
5. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#1856
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Bloods Streets Gang
I want to become a leader of this specific org ( Bloods streets gang ) because this is the first org that I joined in city and this is my first org where I got high command and deputy . Also I was the leader of bloods , Families in en1 so I got enough experience for everything in gangs . If I get a chance to be the leader of bloods It will be the best gang in the city because I know how to control a gang. what are the major things in gang also I have already made a rank system for my term

10- Leader
9- Deputy brother
8-Bloods operator
7-Bloods captain
6-Turfer
5-Sorcerer Supreme

4-Spray team
3-Senior recruit bloods
2-Junior recruit bloods
1-suspended

By attending every cland , battleship , sub and etc also do as much as fz raid , store robbery hostage situation and etc event
by doing this My gang will not be dead also I will try my best to get 100% turf and graffiti

Also I will make a strike system for my org
1-1 Strike = Verbal warning
2-2 Strike = Demotion
3 - 3 strike = Kick

Also I will not allow any kind of toxicity in my gang.

zander atkin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Alex Wallace
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT (server time)
4. Average online per day. Up to 6 hours during the week and 8-14 on the weekend
5. Your Discord I Z4NDER I#6175
6. Your Nickname Zander Atkin
7. Your ID: 7563
Additional information
1. Leader of: Blood street gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1Ive been in the city for almost a year now and I have spent countless hours as a member of a gang. Whether that’s been a deputy or a high rank and I also led marabunta, during my times in gangs I’ve felt a real teamwork within these orgs. It is my intentions to try replicate that togetherness and ensure the each of the people who join bloods carry those same principles.

2. vagos has always been high on the list of successful gangs and it’s stature itself should lure any ambitious person to them. Hopefully I will carry on that tradition

3. from my time in gangs we have always made our presence known throughout the city with numerous rp situations and global events and we have always continued to try ensure all parties involved have had a good rp experience

1. Ensuring that there is a big turnout for all events to maximise the enjoyment for all parties

2. Crack down on the level of toxicity that people carry within the ghetto when fighting. I’m hoping to make sure people aren’t leaving the rp situation with any grudges and that any beef is left there and not carried on to another rp situation.

3. to ensure each one of my members are well versed in ghetto rules to prevent any frustrations between my gang and any other organisations.

4. I plan to keep clear and open communications with each of my members to ensure that if they work hard and stay loyal there is always options to move up the ranking order.

If you appoint me as the next bloods leader you can guarantee a Fun enjoyable leader who looks after all people from new people to the city to veteran players.

Thanks for reading

malikazan46038

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL​

2. Your age​

3. Time zone​

4. Average online per day​

5. Your Discord​

6. Your Nickname​

7. Your ID​

Additional information

1. Leader of...​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization ==============================================================================================================================================================​

1. Your name IRL: MalikAzan​

2. Your age 20​

3. Time zone GMT+5​

4. Average online per day 9+hours​

5. Your Discord malikazan#9010​

6. Your Nickname Malikazan​

7. Your ID 46038​

Additional information​

1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

I want to be a leader for bloods because I know how to run an organization in the best way where everyone who deserves can be involved and people who can earn their rank who can show them. I know how all the vines work and have been in the industry for a long time where I took care of everything well.And i have exprience of some organization like national guard sahp and government i also have some illegal org exprience like i am dupty of ballas and families in en1 english sever.​

What I will do is ensure that no more toxicity in the radio or in the chat because it is not something we will tolerate because it is important that all our members in the organization feel safe and feel as brotherhood i speaks 3 languages english urdu and hindi i speak this language with fluent and clear.​

Being a leader of an organization, I have wanted to be for a long time because I think the time is right and lead my own organization in the way that no one else because I like to take responsibility like doing events and show with skills in calandstine event etc i make sure that no harssing and rasim in gang and no threat people in gang so they sure that they are safe and i give chance to all player to perform good and use there skills and so they rise up as they can and we help them to rise.​

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

My advice is that Staff members enforce RolePlay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling and it may even attract more people. Most people who knew the rules would be accepted, but if their rp standard was low, I would assist them in improving it because I want to have strong rp with everyone in the city.​

thank you:)
grand rp on top 💗❤️♥️

Teveron25

Player
Player
1. Marco
2. 34
3. Netherlands
4. 3-6 hours
5. Friemelpoes#3206
6. Marco Vogelaar
7. 64455

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL
Aviraj singh yadav
2. Your age
19 year old in IRL
3. Time zone
GMT +5:30
5. Your Discord
aviraj yadav#6283
6. Your Nickname
aviraj warrior
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods

I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know bloods on smaller sever so I already know how I can lead the organization and here are a few ic information that I would enforce.
-
The main goal of us will be the arms trade because the arms make more sales than the drugs and make the family one of the strongest they should be.
Obtaining information will be driven by torture, we will find the person who is from the army or something, take them with us and torture them until they have spat everything out, but if they don't get anything out, they will be knocked down in a not so nice place.
The personal protection is a bit difficult teamer but is not so easy to find it will depend on the payment how many guys will stay with the person but would say a maximum of 3-4 people because that should be enough except for the person we are in Protect should come into the SG a small action is started which is not so good / SG. Storming.
But one of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
-
There is more information but I would only clarify it via dm on dc if you have the idea to accept me because of prices .. but that will still be there after the time

1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on (I would ask more about this during my interview if chosen bc im not sure if it falls under metagaming) creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members on the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL
Aviraj singh yadav
2. Your age
19 year old in IRL
3. Time zone
GMT +5:30
5. Your Discord
aviraj yadav#6283
6. Your Nickname
aviraj warrior
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...Bloods

I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know bloods on smaller sever so I already know how I can lead the organization and here are a few ic information that I would enforce.
-
The main goal of us will be the arms trade because the arms make more sales than the drugs and make the family one of the strongest they should be.
Obtaining information will be driven by torture, we will find the person who is from the army or something, take them with us and torture them until they have spat everything out, but if they don't get anything out, they will be knocked down in a not so nice place.
The personal protection is a bit difficult teamer but is not so easy to find it will depend on the payment how many guys will stay with the person but would say a maximum of 3-4 people because that should be enough except for the person we are in Protect should come into the SG a small action is started which is not so good / SG. Storming.
But one of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
-
There is more information but I would only clarify it via dm on dc if you have the idea to accept me because of prices .. but that will still be there after the time

Guruji

Player
Player
Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days ago and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

= I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= For those who break the rules: I will make a strike system
1 Strike = Verbal warning
2 Strike = Demotion
3 strike = Kick or demote to rank 1

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like FZ/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/HOSTAGE SITUATION even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

Roby Blixky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Guy
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 5-7
5. Your Discord: manrare23#2588
6. Your Nickname: Joe Creed
7. Your ID: 52560
Additional information
1. Leader of: Ballas

the reason i want to be a leader is because i have previous exprience as a deputy i really think im ready i can take a gang on a lead and i think a lot of the gang leaders are focusing on turfs and i my main focus would be to do a lot of events and make ghetto as active as possible and make my gang members go to clands and battleship and all of the events possible

2. as i mentioned previously leaders have been focusing on turfs and i would make sure to have a group of people who are gooing to be focusing on recruitment and i am gonna make sure they know every single rule so they can teach new comers who are new to gang life how to make illegal money and also have a fun and a good rp experience

3. finnaly i want to mention if i get leadership my main goals are going to be attending events make sure all my gang has a fun rp experience and try and win all gang events and to make sure there would be no toxicity between gang members and to make sure we all have fun and i will make sure everybody know all rules perfectly so no rules will be broken

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

for improving rp experience as a leader i would make people have fun and when i do events i am gonna make sure my gang members that attended the events will get a payout ill try to host an event every 2 days such as tresure hunt and the person who wins will get a payout i will also will be strict with rank if i see person doing a rule break i will have a strike log and leader deputy and high command are gonna have access to this channel and if 1 person reaches to 2 warnings they will be demoted to freeze rank and they will have to do an inteview again to get their rank back to what they had

Select for moderation

Lydia Xiliz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hannah
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord H♡#0001
6. Your Nickname Lydia Xiliz
7. Your ID 16490
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang
2. Here are my reasons why I think I will be a great fit for Bloods;
• I have a lot of experience in this city, as I been playing this server for 8 months now and have been in various gangs working my way up from low rank to now being apart of high command and so on
• When it comes to RP I have enough experience in that field as well to properly execute an RP scenario with opposing gangs and LEOS.
• I am very helpful with when it comes to newer members as I will be really active and guide those members instead of being one of those leaders that just puts everything on their deputies.
3. I will be doing a lot of store/ gun store robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS and gang, also I would have my gang attend events such as informant, clandestine, submarine, and battleship to ensure that the gang is active and that my members know how each event works and can have a good experience overall.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my application.

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. (EN1: 9836) (EN2: 24332) (EN3: 7272)

Additional Information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. I would like to be the leader of Bloods because Bloods has not had a proper leader for while now its been months since Bloods has been A strong active gang that attends all events and has a strong presence in the ghetto and gang hierarchy. As it stands now Bloods is at the bottom of the food chain. If I am chosen as Bloods leader I vow to change that as I previously have for Ballas. Before my last Ballas term Ballas use to be the most dead gang in the whole city active numbers always the lowest and disbanded the quickest. In my last term I flipped the entire script by having 161+ active members at one time on top of finishing all events and tasks given to me by the curators I also had the most turfs. On top of all this I have a large reputation and name wherever I go people will follow which will indefinitely ensure my success. If I am selected first day I can guarantee at least 40+ active members on my first day of leadership. I will also have assigned good high command and deputies to ensure that my gang runs smoothly with the least amount of rule breaks. On top of all this my main goal is to make the ghetto a better learning experience for newcomers. As many newcomers struggle to learn and grasp the wide variety of rules of the ghetto such as event rules and others such as hostage situations. I will put in place a strong high command team that will ensure that all my members are learning how properly and rply engage in these fun ghetto events and experiences

3. As I have said before if you want to make the server better for EVERYONE and not just the experienced players you need leaders who are willing to help explain and train these new players. Grand rp has a lot of rules and new players are always being punished for not knowing them or fully understanding them, Picking good leaders will guarantee that these new players fully understand the rules and enjoy the server and not quit on their third day. Even earlier today the previous gang I was in had to disband due to the lack of good structure and strong high command that lead to newcomers not knowing ghetto rules and doing mass rule breaks that lead to org warnings and ultimately the disband. I am a very well experienced candidate that has had 2 previous leadership terms in Ballas and I can proudly and Humbly say that NO ONE COMES EVEN CLOSE TO MY BALLAS TERMS NOT IN NUMBERS, ACTIVITY, OR TURFS.

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 5-8 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Balkour
7. 19828

Additional Information
1. Leader of Bloods

- I want to be leader of Bloods, because i have been involved in gang activities and scene since i joined to the city. I have been part of every gang there is for multiple times, seen through all of the events hundreds of times, planned them and lead them. Been passionate about gangs since start and my ambition is just growing day by day.
I have been in higher up position multiple times. Every aspect of the gang activities i got it all covered and i love to share it with other in non toxic fun community in road to being in top.

- I got really good leadership qualities also outside the city, but In the city iv lead family content as well.

- One important thing i have is connections to other ex higher ups / leaders from old gangs and families. I am willing to use all of the guys iv met since start and use the experience and our combined skills to try our ultimate best to rise to the top.
- Lastly like said earlier, i want my route and style as a leader be positive and helpful towards everyone. Iv been in many gangs where new players are being bashed, because they don't know everything straight from the bat and that so their been limited to experience certain stuff in the gang. In my gang everybody has chance to learn and everybody has chance to join every activity the city has to offer and learn further and grow to community even bigger.

1.I would make my personal list of questions theat would be used to invite someone in theat list of questions I would add ghetoo rules event rules some basic rules(pg vdm rdm mg frp nlr…)

2. I would ask for every of thaet rules at least 2 examples theat are on list (exp. Pg : You cannot search someone whit gun In your hands)

3. I would good people into the ORG so we do not get any mess in the ORG.

4. I would put a amazing Training System into the ORG.

Guruji

Player
Player
Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

2. Why do you want to
be a leader of this specific organization?

= You already select me for interview once give me 1 more chance
= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days ago and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

= I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= For those who break the rules: I will make a strike system
1 Strike = Verbal warning
2 Strike = Demotion
3 strike = Kick or demote to rank 1

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like FZ/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/HOSTAGE SITUATION even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom