Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL : Vansh
2. Your Age : 18
3. TIme zone : EST
4. Average Online per Day : 5 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : banks#5753
6. Your Nickname : Martin Bestia
7. Your ID : 38738

1: Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

I have been in the city for a long time and have participated in a number of gangs, the first of which was Vagos (Richards term). Ever since then I have always wanted to be part of gangs and perhaps even try to lead one. As a former HC, deputy and HC in several gangs, I thought I would be an excellent leader.

2) As a leader, I can ensure all the rules are followed at all times, since I will have deputies in different time zones who will watch over the gang when the others are sleeping.
The way I can keep my gang active is to carry out multiple gun stores, store robberies, hostage situations, and FZ's every week. In the ghetto, whenever we're not doing anything, I'll gather everyone in the HQ and take over to keep everyone from getting bored and discouraged about belonging to my gang. For those who are not in my gang, I'll make them want to join.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) You will all be de-ranked until you prove you know the rules and are active in the gang by showing me you do.

2) Every time I am on top, I'm always doing events to earn respect for my gang and to improve the RP of others in my gang, so they can tell their friends and get more people on top.

The same respect will be shown to everyone in the gang, regardless of rank or identity. A person will be demoted or kicked after they reach 3 strikes, for instance.

2) During an interview, the candidate must be at least 15 years old and must be able to answer seven out of ten questions correctly, if they are younger, they must answer at least eight questions correctly.

The number of sprays per hour should at least exceed 10k. The goal is to always have more than 10k profit by having three spray leaders that can cover different times in the city.

Make sure the turf team is active and healthy, who knows the rules, so no mistakes are made and no warnings or verbals are given. We will stop attacking for the rest of the day if turfs issue a warning or anything more than that in 1 day.

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Nicolas Abuladze

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT + 4 / WET + 0

4. Average online per day

6-11

5. Your Discord

Zamney#0019

6. Your Nickname

Nicolas Morgan

7. Your ID

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. I want to be a leader of Bloods because I want to bring the proper Rp in Crime life, in my opinion, en 2 isn't the stricter server than En 1, and En 3 Wanna know why? Because I've been a leader of EN 1 and EN 3 of the gang, the Questions were tough ( I passed the exam tho ) I had to memorize and study everything, I lost again and again but I didn't give up on the EN 1 it was easier to get a leadership and on the EN 3 it was tough, the thing is that on the EN 2 was no proper rp and proper Term of the gang, I know now you are going to ask, what about bolos? Yeah sure bolos were great but you know they were on EN 3 in vagos when I had the leadership of Bunta and there was High competition in Turfs, there was a lot of stress and all but in the end, my guys won Major of turfs, then we got disbanded and all.

B. I want to be a leader of the Bloods Because I think that I have valuable skills/Requirements, I've been going on with rp life since 2019, I remember it was Summer I was playing on Grand rp RS1 when I got to the En 1 then En 2 and then EN 3 through all those experiences I've met all the wonderful people, people which can perform in my term, people which I can trust, I have all the valuable requirements and Needs, I've been Doing a lot of things in my Rp life I've been getting all these experiences in my past, I've been a gang leader/deputy couple of times and I think that I am the most valuable person.

C. I want to be a leader of the Bloods Because I want to get 100% turfs, Here's the question you are going to ask, How are you gonna get it? I have a lot of turfers on my side, turfers who got the Pikachu hoodie many times without any effort These guys are very good, and they are my friends, and I am glad that I have them by my side.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

A. One of the best pieces of advice i can give to anyone else in Improving the rp level as a Gang HC or a leader is that Do as much as situation as you can, what do I mean by situations? Hostage situations/Store robberies, also do a lot of events such as FZ raid, attend a lot of events Cland, Submarine, Battleship , enchantment, etc , also Please don't Miss the Battleship ( Thats one of the most important ones? .

B. Get people to do Graffiti, Keep Graffiti profit more than 9k , That's one of the most important ones aswell

C. Be strict in recruiting, I've been a gang leader and I know how things are , for example, if you recruit people which are very New and they don't know the rules they will give you some problems I promise you.

D. Get your people out in the ghetto and tell them to rob/kill, whats the point? When other humans see that you guys are active and you guys are everywhere they will want to join you.

4. My experiences

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position
- Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / Current Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: ralfs
2. Age: IC:36 IRL:19
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average daily online: 7-12 hours
5. Your Discord: palma#4299
6. Your Nickname: palma blu
7. ID: 46548

Additional information

1. Leader of...bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Since my first day I have been involved in gang activity. the ghetto has taught me illegal RP and I have understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way.I can also handle any type of situations in the crime world. I will make sure that I have a gang with skill based people and help us rule the ghetto. my strengths are that I am very confident and can lead people. I will also make sure that every single person in the gang follow RP rules strictly. and people are satisfied with my leadership. in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of the the bloods.

3. How will I improve RP.
I will make sure that every member of my Gang is following all the rules and befor people join the gang i will have them take a test of thare knowledge. I will try to solve all the issues in IC rather than going on forums but if needed I will do the other way too. and i will have a strike system.
1)strike: verbal strike
2)strike: derank
3)strike: kik/black list (depending on the circumstances)

4. My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1.Your name IRL: Subhajit Mal
2. Your age: 22 +
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: AxoFear#7900
6. Your Nickname: Axofear Badmash
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

New_Project.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, ng ) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And also i was leader of Marabunta & Ballas before that's gives me a slight advantage then anyone i think .

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

4. I also want to make it have at least 75% of territories ( or 100 % if possible ) at all points and 100% of grafities at all points but how?? I would do t by giving leader of turfs and grafities to deputyes so I have 4 deputies one will have leader of grafities one leader turfs one leader of events (cland, store robberies, fz raids…) and one leader of recruitingso on thet way every deputy have its own function in which is best and in wich is interested on teht way we can make very strong rp in org and I am sure it will make org 100 times stronger and better.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

4 .i will make specific interview questions to become a hc so lets say rank 8 is hc if someone want to become a hc I would make a list of questions to become a rank 8 theat will have a lot of harder rules similar like you ask on leader interview

5.i will make a warning system warnings will be issued by hcs only and given for not complying whit orders, disrespect of hc…and be punished on this way 1 warning demotion 2nd rank 1 for 2 days and 3rd kick from org also every warning will expire in 7 days

6. also I would make sure every day at least one ammo store robbery and 1-2 fz raid and at least 3 successfully done clands and many more events so it will make the roleplay more good .

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Bloods interviews at 13:00 server time on 19th february

Neon Killa#2984 - Neon Killa - 90461
Jay Pluxury#9201 - Jay Pluxury - 68029
kushal shukla#2920 - Kushal Pluxury - 50196

The application for The Bloods Leader are now Closed​

M

Manas Badmash

Information

1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 8 hour

5. Your Discord: Manas#6969

6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash

7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do u want to be leader?

i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.

ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour

iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

My Goals :-

i. 100% Spray
ii. 100% Turf
iii. 40+ FZ

iv. 25+ Store Robberies

RANK SYSTEM -

14-Villain

13-God Father

12-OG

11-Boss

10-Turfer

9-Druglord

8-Warlord

7-Hustler

6-Clapper

5-Enforcer

4-Graffitist

3-Young G

2- Blood

1- FREEZE

I can Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

asr1ny

kanks manks canks
Player
1. Your name IRL- Asrın
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- asr1ny#8402
6. Your Nickname- Asrin Black
7. Your ID- 68989

1. Leader of... Bloods

Additional information

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Bloods, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-
We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.
Rank System
13-Villain
12-Deputy
11-Under Deputy
10-Ruster
9-Turfer
8-Hustler
7-Big Grafitist
6-Graffitist
5-Ghetto Clapper
4-Clapper
3-Young
2-Blood
1-Freeze

lotaniv

salamanca did salamanca money salamanca blood
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. lotan
2. 19
3.GMT+2
4. 8
5. lotaniv☂#7237
6. lotan niv
7. 749

Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Bloods
I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal and illegal orgs. I have been in the city for two years and know all the rules And I have a good TURFS team to bring to the gang And I know the gang knew the roles 100 percent And everyone who gets to the gang was without protections at all And make sure to do as many things as possible like robbing a store and attacking the military
3. RP Situations.
Store Robbery.
No Favoritism.
Turf.

I will make the gang like units of spray and turfes And there were managers who managed it So the experience in the Gang will be excellent 24/7
There are many ways that you can go about improving the RolePlay in the organization. For starters when a person joins you gang you make sure that they abide by the rules. Also to make sure to follow all demands that they get given by not only there High Command but also there fellow gangster's. Another one to make sure they work as a team and when it comes to a robbery they know how to treat a hostage or even the legal organizations.There is a lot of potential when it come to being leader of a gang as, there is more new people that fly in the city daily and want to become apart of the gang, with that it means they need help learn what you can and can not do in the city

Rank System!
(13) Boss
(12) co boss
(11) turfer leader
(10) Turfer team
(10)spray leader
(9) spray team

(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) real blood
(4) Blood soldier

(3) Blood Boy
(2) Starter Bloddy
(1) Freeze
blood-walk-handshake-handshake.gif

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punar Badmash
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punarveer
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. LEADER OF BLOODS STREET GANG

1.i want to be the leader of Bloods Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in shap and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city 2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of bloods i can handle this gang properly and i will try bloods will complete his term this time

2. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people
2. i will stay on my words and ,ake sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason
3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in bloods email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

5.this will be my ranking system

1.freeze
2.newbie
3.hustler
4.baby blood
5 real blood
6. Big Blood
8. Recruiter
9.Turfer
10.blood street fighter
11.OG Blood Fighter
12.OG Bloods General

Last edited:

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours Weekdays, 10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Lite
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB,SAHP,LSPD,GOV,NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in Marabunta Grande and it was the second only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is to make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying to provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

And ne more thing off the topic that i want to see Bloods vs Marabunta again in Ghetto

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...Bloods
x1080.jpeg

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Blood Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Blood will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for bloods:
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
Thanks For reading

Ex LSPD Deputy HR- Ex SAHP FTO- Ex FIB secret agent- Ex Families Gang HC- Ex Vagos HC

EX-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy
New_Project.jpg

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
1. Your name IRL- Diptin

2. Your age- 21

3. Time zone- IST (5:30)

4. Average online per day- 9-10hrs

5. Your Discord- DipTin#1638

6. Your Nickname- Diptin Uchiha

7. Your ID- 93852

Additional information

1. Leader of- Bloods

(i) I have been to all the gangs in the city and gained more and more experience from my time there but i fell like i want to do something more and use my experience to help others who are new to this city and lead them to gain more and more experience and have fun in the city.

(ii) I know all the city and Turfing rules so that's a obvious choice for a leader and also i am online 9-10 hrs per day so i can give more and more time to this gang and improve it more and more.

(iii) Being a leader is not like i have to order around and do nothing that's why i am a hard working man and i can do anything necessary for my Gangs Improvement and wellbeing.

(iv) And Boolds position in the map is very good for Ghetto clapping and to support our teammates and red is a better colour that's a big reason.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

(i) Doing Global event once in every 3-4 days

(ii) Issuing any amount of bonus on every Global event so that people will get some interest and attend them

(ii) Make a non toxic Environment

My Goals are

(i) 100% Turf
(ii) 100% Graffiti

(iii) Make Bloods on Top

My Rank System

13 - Boss

12- Deputy

11- Under Deputy

10- Event leaders

9- Turfer

8- Graffiti Team

7- Clappers

6- Villain

5- Homies

4- Young Guns

3- Under Consideration

2- Warning

1- Freeze

Thanks for your Time reading this....

BLOODS ON TOP

Last edited:

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arman Raza
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone: GMT+:5:30
4. Average online per day: 4To 5 Hrs
5. Your Discord:Anas Ali#5241
6. Your Nickname: Mafia Akib
7. Your ID:21707

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I think I can become a leader and I have a lot of experience I will not judge someone by looking at his ID If someone has experience, I will give him more rank but he should also know the rules according to the rules If even my friend does not know the rules then I will not give him too much rank If I give under deputy to all my friends, then they can definitely break rule because they do not have knowledge so I cannot give them much rank I cannot give under Deputy to everyone, but I will definitely give it to those who are capable of it I will talk to him not as a leader but as his friend because I can ask him. What knowledge do you have, how much you don't have, so in the same way I will provide them rank and will be in association with the best I don't want to be an attitude leader. I want to be a very good leader

- My goal
I will try to get 3-4 events done in 1 day Ballas gang is very good and has always been on top I will try to keep ballas gang on top

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I believe in improving RP by taking every member seriously and guiding them through the right way. Many gangs simply mass recruit and leave members to do as they please, leading to rule-breaking and disbandment. I want to teach everything we do to prevent fail RP and ensure everyone knows how to roleplay properly.

To keep the organization clean, I would punish those who break rules and encourage active participation in events like Cland and Battleship, rather than just killing people in the ghetto.

My goals are simple: complete a successful term without any punishments, create an active and non-toxic organization, and make our gang known to the civilians of San Andreas. Practice makes perfect!

Thanks for reading my application 😊

Kiya shikaari

my wrld
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL yeab
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone eu/uk
4. Average online per day 10 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord yeab#2121
6. Your Nickname romeo cameron
7. Your ID 93196
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1) I want to be the leader of bloods because I have been in many gangs and I was a in Bloods before I hope to run the bloods differently and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader Because am very paitient and polite

1. I have been in en 2 for 4 month and I was in en 1 I think I know the city rules very well and I have been in many legal org like gov (usss agent rank 5) ems (fto rank 20) and was in lspd ( rank 10) i have experience in illegal org too like ballas,families,bloods and I want to make fun rp as possible for the people and make the gang top again

1. My advice to improve are
1., I will make it fair for everyone

2, will give high command positions are those who deserves it

3 I will give bonuses for those who works hard

4, i will try to do many events as possible

5.I will try to make it Ic as possible

Kiya shikaari

my wrld
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL yeab
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone eu/uk
4. Average online per day 10-13 hrs
5. Your Discord yeab2121#0360
6. Your Nickname romeo cameron
7. Your ID 93196
Additional information
1. Leader of...
) I want to be the leader of bloods because I have been in many gangs and I was a in Bloods before I hope to run the bloods differently and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader Because am very paitient and polite

1. I have been in en 2 for 4 month and I was in en 1 I think I know the city rules very well and I have been in many legal org like gov (usss agent rank 5) ems (fto rank 20) and was in lspd ( rank 10) i have experience in illegal org too like ballas,families,bloods and I want to make fun rp as possible for the people and make the gang top again

1. My advice to improve are
1., I will make it fair for everyone

2, will give high command positions are those who deserves it

3 I will give bonuses for those who works hard

4, i will try to do many events as possible

5.i will try to make it Ic as possible

Last edited:

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Vibhav
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Daily average online: 6-7
5.Your Discord : WOLF#7889
6. Your nickname: Vibhav Daku
7. Your ID: 90873

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation). I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations must make everyone feel welcome and close, so they can work better. A leader must be someone who is committed to helping his members and pushing them to be the best they can be. The neighborhood people know me. The most loyal member of the Plus Gang would follow me, because my two children and I had bungled almost every event of the gang.

- After being in the gang for so long as a deputy, I thought it was my turn. I've been in this city for about a year now and have always been a part of the gangs. Served as 2-term Plus Vice President, 1-term Blood Vice President, 2-term Family Vice President, and 1-term Marabunta Vice President

- I would like to become the leader of the Famillies as I believe U can successfully lead this gang to the top. I want to make the Ballas one of the most respected gangs of all

3. Your advice to improve the level of role-playing in the organization Asa's deputy and supreme commander, you have led a large number of events in gangs. I will keep the Famillies alive and take part in all the events as best I can. I will not allow anyone to break the rules and enjoy the RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with appropriate interviews. The gang will be active and the members will follow the RP rules. Thus, I will help role-play Los Santos

4. My advice is to improve the role in the organization I will make the requirements to join the gang varied for each rank so that players can evolve into older and more mature members to be part of a gang as well. Once they reach the age limit and if they are proven worthy of promotion, they are promoted to higher ranks.

4. My goals
1. The number of healthy members online.
2. A strong team in the ghetto wars
3. Build a great drip and spray team.
4. Keeping the event win rate close to 99%.

hassan knight

Player
Player

1. Leader of...Bloods
x1080.jpeg

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Blood Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Blood will be stongest gang in city.

4. My goals for bloods:
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
Thanks For reading

Ex LSPD Deputy HR- Ex SAHP FTO- Ex FIB secret agent- Ex Families Gang HC- Ex Vagos HC

EX-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy CURRENT-Deputy of Vagos

New_Project.jpg

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Bloods interviews at 15:00 server time on 18th march

Manas#6969- Manas Badmash - 3318
Hassan Knight#5006 - Hassan Thug - 89866
WOLF#7889 - Vibhav Daku - 90873

The application for The Bloods Leader are now Closed​

Last edited:

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
1. Your name IRL- Diptanshu Mistry

2. Your age- 21

3. Time zone- GMT

4. Average online per day- 9-10hrs

5. Your Discord- DipTin#1638

6. Your Nickname- Diptin Uchiha

7. Your ID- 93852

Additional information

1. Leader of- Bloods

(i) I have been to all the gangs in the city and gained more and more experience from my time there but i fell like i want to do something more and use my experience to help others who are new to this city and lead them to gain more and more experience and have fun in the city.

(ii) I know all the city and Turfing rules so that's a obvious choice for a leader and also i am online 9-10 hrs per day so i can give more and more time to this gang and improve it more and more.

(iii) Being a leader is not like i have to order around and do nothing that's why i am a hard working man and i can do anything necessary for my Gangs Improvement and wellbeing.

(i) Doing Global event once in every 3-4 days

(ii) Issuing any amount of bonus on every Global event so that people will get some interest and attend them

My Goals as the Leader of Bloods are

(i) 100% Graffiti
(ii) 100% Turf
(iii) Being the best leader possible
(iv) Maintain a Non toxic Environment

My Rank System

13 - Boss

12- Deputy

11- Under Deputy

10- Event Leaders

9- Graffiti Leaders

8- Graffiti Team

7- Clappers

6- Villain

5- Homies

4- Young Guns

3- Under Consideration

2- Warning

1- Freeze

Thanks For your time Reading this

Bloods on Top

Last edited:

hassan knight

Player
Player

1. Leader of...Bloods
x1080.jpeg

4. My goals for bloods:
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
Thanks For reading

EX-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy CURRENT-Deputy of Vagos

New_Project.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom