Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Hyper North

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1.Your name IRL: Lovansh Tewatia
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours normal on vacation more than 10+ hours
5. Your Discord: Tyson#7854
6. Your Nickname: Hyper Northx
7. Your ID: 55436

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Families started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level
1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

4. My Goals
- Giving best rp experience to my gang members
- 100% turf
- Showing this city the best blood street gang
- Making the blood street top gang in city

Regards,
Hyper North

Last edited:

SARDAR DAKU

Leader - Daku Family ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Your name IRL: Ritesh Raj
2. Your age: 18
3. Timezone: IST+1
4. Daily average online: 9 - 10
5.Your Discord : PROBLEM#9794
6. Your nickname: Ritesh Raj
7. Your ID - 62286

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation). I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations must make everyone feel welcome and close, so they can work better. A leader must be someone who is committed to helping his members and pushing them to be the best they can be. The neighborhood people know me. The most loyal member of the Plus Gang would follow me, because my two children and I had bungled almost every event of the gang.

- After being in the gang for so long as a deputy, I thought it was my turn. I've been in this city for about a year now and have always been a part of the gangs. Served as 2-term Plus Vice President, 1-term Blood Vice President, 2-term Family Vice President, and 1-term Marabunta Vice President

- I would like to become the leader of the Famillies as I believe U can successfully lead this gang to the top. I want to make the Ballas one of the most respected gangs of all

3. Your advice to improve the level of role-playing in the organization Asa's deputy and supreme commander, you have led a large number of events in gangs. I will keep the Famillies alive and take part in all the events as best I can. I will not allow anyone to break the rules and enjoy the RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with appropriate interviews. The gang will be active and the members will follow the RP rules. Thus, I will help role-play Los Santos

4. My advice is to improve the role in the organization I will make the requirements to join the gang varied for each rank so that players can evolve into older and more mature members to be part of a gang as well. Once they reach the age limit and if they are proven worthy of promotion, they are promoted to higher ranks.

4. My goals 1. The number of healthy members online.
2. A strong team in the ghetto wars
3. Build a great drip and spray team.
4. Keeping the event win rate close to 99%.

Last edited:

asr1ny

kanks manks canks
Player
1. Your name IRL- Asrın
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord- asr1ny#8402
6. Your Nickname- Asrin Black
7. Your ID- 68989

1. Leader of... Bloods

Additional information

-I think that I have come to a place in RP and I have mastered the rules, and I want to take a leadership this time because I have previous experience.
-By taking the Bloods, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by producing Store robbery and similar events in the game.
-If I can, I want to spend time with my family by producing and participating in events, and also to achieve success in gang turf.

-
We will experience it together to show people what gang is, how to turn a rooler and how to spend time in the game with rp.
-I will try to show the truth in the game with fun
-I'm thinking of creating activities that that gang can do by entering roles with the Leo and increasing the game and rp quality for them.
Rank System
13-Villain
12-Deputy
11-Under Deputy
10-Ruster
9-Turfer
8-Hustler
7-Big Grafitist
6-Graffitist
5-Ghetto Clapper
4-Clapper
3-Young
2-Blood
1-Freeze
Coming Soon %100

Rikus

Player
Player
1. Your name : IRL Rikus
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : South Africa
4. Average online per day : 10-11 hours per day
5. Your Discord : RikusFN#1496
6. Your Nickname : Rikus Bronkhorst
7. Your ID : 24502
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1. i think it is the best gang and has a potential to becomming a very big gang 2. There is almost no bloods ever online so i can help get more people and make the bloods better again 3. i think i could really do something good with this gang and help the people in gang
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. I think i could make the bloods a verrrryy good roleplay gang and i think i can do that by having a good roleplay community and as we work as a team i think this could go to a very gooood gang

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Arman Raza
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : 5:30+GMT (India)
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord : Anas Ali#5241
6. Your Nickname : Anas Ali
7. ID : 21707

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of Bloods because i think i can handle Bloods very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also. I have also been a deputy of Bloods at another City and have leadership qualities experience from my previous leadership. My this experince will save my org from a warn

Leadership is a crtical component of any organization as team leaders need to motivate their members,give them respect. make decisions under pressure and handling difficult situations.. I m ready for all of it and nwo i think i have all the confidence and capabilities for being a leader of a criminal org.

As me being interestes a lot in criminal org, i know the best ways to trick leo's in store robberies by having good experince in it. As also worked in legal org, i m very good at negotiations and will always keep bloods on top.

I wanna show other leaders that bloods will be even more active and will have the max profits of graffiti every hour.

To improve roleplay in my organization

i need good and co-operative members to maintain RP so the interviews will be much tougher and the invite function will be with the underdeputy,deputy and leader only. Favourism will not be tolerated thats why everything will be transparent which is most important. People who attends events and contribute to gang will only be given high ranks.

For improving roleplay and doing better RP, i am gonna organise training sessions twice per week with my deputies. In that session people will be trained how to do good RP and how to search,how to rob a person , how to pullover and how to negotiate in store robberies to improve their confidence.

I will always try to encourage my gang members, will try to improve their communication and will be dominating in every event of the city. I will try to have max number of peopel in events, Also bloods is very dominating and dangerous in the city from starting so i would also continue it. Also i would invite the best turfers to save my org from warn.

Mortal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Alex
2. 18
3. GMT‎+2
4. 8-9 hours in a day. (playing more in Friday-Saturday)
5. ! Mortal#8928
6. Mortal ash
7. 27290
Additional information
---------
Leader of Bloods
1st // i want to be leader of Bloods because i have very well experience in Crime and was deputy in a lot of gangs, such as
Vagos,Marabunta,ballas,Bloods / under deputy in families / in the whole crime orgs basically

2nd // i Really Love the gang and their hq in a very nice place, hq its really important to a gang witch i think we got the best one.

3rd // as i know how crime org works, i know perfectly How Leo orgs Works as i was in many of them and also high command, i think it will really help to my gang that i have this big knowlege about leos and will be easier to deal with them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization? -
Rules, if someone doesnt know the rules in gang, it will issue a strike, and not straight kick so all the people in my org will have the best level rp and if they dont know something they not will be kicked from their first mistake.

Events, this is one of my most important things to my gang, we will attend every event and i will make sure i have deputies who were in a lot of gangs and who knows what their doing and good at leading so they can lead Every Event.

Turfs/Captures, Turfs and events, will be the most important things for me in my org, i will make sure we hit up 100% and i have already team who are very good and knows how to shoot very well, and ready to fight and knows the rules of Capture of course, and ready to fight for the Gang !

----------------------------------------------------------
My Goals ? --
1st Goal --> Bonuses
My first Goal for my gang thats we will have the max bounses for every event and i will make sure everyones getting bonuses for events such as Subs,Clands (For parachutes and kills/top score), Special events (FZ raid or informant / car steal)
2st Goal --> Activity
My second Goal its to have Max people in Gun store robbery or Store robbery (40 people in the zone), and i will work and find the best high commands for this to get in a lot of people who knows rules in the org.
3rd Goal --> Turfs
My Third Goal its to achieve the 100% Turfs, it will be the most important thing for me for the whole term, and i will make sure i have good Turf leader and Good deputies who can support this.
And ofc Good Team.
------------------------------------------
Rank System /
13-Villain
12- Mini Boss
11- Under Deputy
10- Graffiti Leader
9- Turfer
8- Recruiter
7- O.G Blood
6- Graffiti Team
5- Ghetto Clapper
4- Clapper
3- Thug
2- Blood
1- Freeze

Thanks For Reading Lets make Bloods on TOP !

Last edited:

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : schooldays: 6hrs non school days 8h+
5. Your Discord: yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname : yousuf malik
7. Your ID : 8420
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

2a: i want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b i will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. i have a lot of experience in gangs i was deputy in Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta and i was leader in Marabunta and Vagos i ended my term succsefly and i got a 100% turf and if i get leadership i allready have a gehtto team a spray team and a turf team

2f at the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city

Last edited:

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...Bloods
x1080.jpeg

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Blood Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Blood will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for bloods:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

Ex LSPD Deputy HR- Ex SAHP FTO- Ex FIB secret agent- Ex Families Gang HC- Ex Vagos HC

EX-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy CURRENT-Deputy of Vagos

New_Project.jpg

athrillibulo

Player
Player
6. Your Nickname : yousuf malkii
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

2a: i want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b i will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. i have a lot of experience in gangs i was deputy in Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta and i was leader in Marabunta and Vagos i ended my term succsefly and i got a 100% turf and if i get leadership i allready have a gehtto team a spray team and a turf team

2f at the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city
he is doing best for gang give him leader

Alex Demon

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city.
Yousuf is the best leader his all terms were best.

ray gaurvoo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6+ hours
5. Your Discord: Ray Gaurav#1840
6. Your Nickname: Ray Gaurav
7. Your ID: 27240

1. Additional information
Leader of Bloods

>> its been a year playing on this fantastic server and I have been in gangs from the start and gained a lot of experience in gangs my journey from rank 1 to the deputy of gang was hard but I gained knowledge from the bottom to the top of gang and I understand how new player look at gang and will not disappoint them in my leadership

>> if i got leadership all my friends will join and will try to get 100% turf and graffitied profit above 7k every hour. I saw a lot of leaders only talking with deputies to run the gang but i will be helping newcomers and lower ranks of gang and let them understand the gang. and there will be no toxicity in our gang. i will try my best to cooperate with server rules and admins

>> if I got the leadership I will try my best to make the server more fun without breaking rules we will host parties from our gang and a lot of stuff. I have planned a lot of things to do if I get the leadership

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will ensure that there will be no major rule break from my gang and will improve the roleplay by making my all gang members know the rules and better rp experience and no toxicity toward other gangs i will not directly demote a gang member for a small thing I will make sure that he will get another chance to prove him. i will try to make my gang the strongest gang in the city

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1. Your name IRL: Dejohn
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your discord: dede2wavy#7299
6. Your Nickname: dede
7. Your ID: 70317

Additional Information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this spesific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I have been HC in almost every org soon alot fail from bad leadership which i plan to change if i would get leader i want the most successful term with max numbers
consistent events with bonuses do promotions when needed if i was to get leader i would have the LEO fear us as we would be the most active gang in the city i already have alot of people who would join if i get leader.

-turfs i plan to have the best of the best on the turf team which i created a system for the turfers each time they win i will personally give bonus out of my own pocket to ensure the most active and best turf team so we can succeed and get 100% turfs.

i will make sure all gang members know city rules as well as gang rules
-i will make sure they are using proper rp commands in rp scenarios
- will do consistent events to ensure the best roleplay as well as to keep max numbers
Thanks for reading my application.

Christian Grey

Player
Player
Blood Street Gang

Information

1. Your name IRL - Maharshi Roy
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 - 12 Hrs
5. Your Discord - maharshiroyzz#2022
6. Your Nickname - Christian Grey
7. En server - 2 ID - 15681

Additional information: I was under deputy and high command in almost all gangs in the city. I'm an old player and I would like to be a leader as I believe I have been in gangs for a long time and acquired enough experience tracing the shadows of the previous leaders on how to run a gang efficiently hence would like to put in my best to do the needful and most fervently bring in proper RP in the Illegal orgs. I believe I can play my role properly by sharing my experience as a leader and helping to guide my fellow members to be future leaders and make this RP more enjoyable.

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I. I was in Gangs since the start and have been Under Deputy and High commands for a long time. I am well experienced. I always wanted to lead my own gang and thrived for it. I saw Blood Street needed a good and experienced leader and figured to take my chances.

First of all, I want to be a leader because when I first arrived in the City I was in a bit of a pickle as to what to do and what orgs to join. Gangs were my first org and I have consistently been a gang member throughout different gangs and worked my way up. I have had a great experience in gangs and feel like it best suits my character and RP. I believe it's my chance to do the needful as a leader. In addition, I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Blood Street Gang because I want to show how a gang should really be.

II. Secondly, I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, that is if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (PG). To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

III. Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone should be waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader.

3. Your advices for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

(i) My first piece of advice is that I will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules.

(ii) I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the gang members about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest).

(iii) I will do a lot of hostage situations and a lot of store robberies so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy the Rp they deserve. I will get some people who know several languages to form a diversified culture and thus give all people a chance to enter my org and to be in the best gang in the city (by participating in gang events, improving roleplay of city gangs and let others know you are the best). And be truly BLOODS ON TOP.

Kiya shikaari

my wrld
Player
1. Your name IRL: yeab
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone utc
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord yeab2121
6. Your Nickname Romeo cameron
7. Your ID 93196

1. Leader of...bloods

_ I want to be the leader of bloods because I have been in many gangs and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader Because am very paitient and polite
-I have been in en 2 for 4 month and I was in en 1 I think I know the city rules very well and I have been in many legal org like gov and lspd ,ems i have experience in illegal org too like ballas,families,bloods and I want to make fun rp as possible for the people and make the gang top again
- i want to be leader of bloods bcs i have a lot time like 8 to 10 hours so i will be more active leader and try to make new gang memebers learn things and watch all my gang members how much they are actve

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
1.will make it fair for everyone

2, will give high command positions are those who deserves it

3 I will give bonuses for those who works hard

4, i will try to do many events as possible

5.i will try to make it Ic as possible

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Bloods interviews at 13:00 server time on 22th march

maharshiroyzz#2022 - Christian Grey - 15681
dede2wavy#7299 - Dede Syndicate- 70317
Tyson#7854 - Hyper Northx - 55436
Hassan Knight#5006 - Hassan Thug - 89866

The application for The Bloods Leader are now Closed​

Jack Meller

Ex Marabunta Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dylan Jack
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord Dyl.a9#0001
6. Your Nickname Jack Chooo
7. Your ID 85414
Additional information
1. Leader of...
-1 After being high command in many gangs in the past it will be good to finally prove i am worthy of taking leadership.
-2 I want to be leader of this organization because I have many leadership qualitites and lots of past expirence in the server.
-3 I want to prove I can run an active and well running orgaization , making it to evrey event and exceeding our tasks as a gang without any issues
I would ensure that all members of the gang have good knowledge of the server rules. We dont want to people who have no idea what they are doing and can mess things up for the gang.
I would ensure all gang members who are new to the gang are trained and taught properly on how to do evreything properly therefore in the future they will make no mistakes.
I would make sure my high commands are trustworthy people and people who I know will NOT make any mistakes.
During hostage situations , Store robbery's , gun store robbery's that all members keep a steady level of RP so people know we are a good gang.

Thank you for reading my application have a good day.
Regards :
Jack Chooo

Last edited:

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Kushal shukla
2. Your age:-18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:-5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord:-kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname:-Kushal Pluxury
7. Your ID:-50196

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:)

1. I would like to become the leader of The Blood Street Gang as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make The Blood Street Gang one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

2. I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members out and pushing them to be the best. The people of the ghetto know me. The most loyal members of The Blood Street Gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

---My advice to Improve the rp is to Make keep my gang alive. I will attend all Of the IC+OOC event Such as cland , Battle ship , Subs , Vehicle theft and etc. My another objective to make the gang active is Be active in ghetto , Get 100%graffiti every hours. I will also organize event like FZ raid, Store robbery , Gun store robbery every day so I can keep my gang member active. Also I will give bonuses to my gang member every day. I will always observe event activities and I will always give rank ups to active member of gang. I will get the best negotiator of The city in my gang to beat leo in every situation and protect my gang members. Another thing I will never allow any kind of toxicity in my gang. I will not give any chance to toxic people.

Thanks for reading 💙😊

Top Bottom