Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meki Dmo

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Aderian
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+10
4. Average online per day: 12 hours
5. Your Discord: saupol
6.Your Nickname: Meki Dmo
7.Your ID: 2003
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. ⤵

➥I have been in Bloods before and have had high rank and have peoples trust but left because of the old leader.

➥make people understand the rules if they are new or old players.

➥I have also taken the gang threw events and kept people in line. but being fare to the people in the gang like handing pay outs and only
putting the gang money in equipment we are needing.

➥I will always be on to support and help with the gang in any way it is needed.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.⤵
I will be giving advice to people people that are in the gang or coming in and speak to every/most player in the gang to see if they have understanding. To the new/old players that will come across i will ask them if they know the rules of rp,ghetto and the events and if they don't i will tell them all the rules so they have no excuses if they do not comply with the rules.

Ranks :
15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. God Father

12. Event Leader

11. Turfer

10. Warlord

09. Graffiti Team

08. Shooter

07. Mafia

06. Pusnisher

05. Clapper

04. Hustle

03. Gangstar

02. Rookie

01. Freeze

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exact
7. Your ID : 15737

Additional information

1. Leader of THE BLOODS STREET GANG !!

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined Bloods only as my first gang infact as my first organization. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th rank in Families and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 2 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs . talking about latest also i have been in Vagos gang at under deputy (14th) rank. I have enough experience from both sides (Legal and un legal)
to handle the gang properly.

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in bloods if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
Bloods was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons bloods had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some bloods member coming towards them . I want to give Bloods its image back and make Bloods again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make Bloods the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear bloods. I will try to get as much as bloods members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks little bit professional. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

My Advices to improve roleplay level in BLOODS STREET GANG:

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the bloods member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right bcs as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputy from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Give me a chance once , i assure you that you will not be disappointed..

I made some mistakes in interview last time , but now due to that i have came to know the right answers of that questions so i am ready to pass the interview this time

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

Last edited:

FellWatsone

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Harish
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord HECKERTHEPIRO#1104
6. Your Nickname Fell Watsoone
7. Your ID 63320
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I wanna be leader of bloods as i have alot of experience in crime section now. I think i will make activity to top level in the gang by gathering alot of members who are good and responsible.

i am gonna dominate over other gangs and leo's in all events such as clandestine and battleship as well as will make togeter in Fort zancudo and will fight the best again leo's and make bloods on top.

Not only showing activity in turf and making it 100% but we will also be doing max store robberies and Highway robberies possible for making the RP interesting

I believe I can lead and inspire a team to perform their best and try to accomplish goals. I can achieve this through relationship building, being motivated about the goals, and influencing others around me

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
The bonus system will be applied and handled by deputies.only those will get bonus who will attend the event
The graffiti will me max in all the hours because the main source of money for gang members is graffiti.

Rank System in my leadership

13- Leader
12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young blood
1- Freeze

Matthew Ceryanci

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Akif
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-10
5. Your Discord: akif6926
6. Your Nickname: Matthew Fellas
7. Your ID: 95024

Additional information
1. Leader of The Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

⤇ My first reason for choosing the gang is my authorized staff and I have already prepared everything to do.

⤇ Secondly, I already have members who can do events for the gang, so I won't have any problems with that.

⤇ Finally, I do not think that I will have any difficulties as I have experience in the gang as both a deputy and a member.

⤇ I think about having my members do role-related events frequently, and I think it will make a good contribution if it is done that way.

⤇ My second advice is to have knowledgeable and leading authorized staff for the role.

Rank System:

14) Leader

13) Deputy

12) Under Deputy

11) OG

10) Turfer

9) Villain

8) Destroyer

7) Graffiti Leader

6) Punisher

5) Graffitist

4) Bandit

3) Staff

2) Scout

1) Freeze

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
images

Information
1. Your name IRL:
Jayy
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone:
EST
4. Average online per day:
5-10
5. Your Discord: Jayy69#8364
6. Your Nickname:
Ronny Lopez
7. Your ID: 8712

Additional information
1. Leader of.... The Bloods Street Gang

I want to be leader as I have a lot of experience within gangs I have been leader on EN02 of the families gang I had a very strong gang if given bloods leadership I could easily make this gang on top seeing in the ghetto grafttis maxed out making sure we are doing a lot of events such as store robberies hostage situations BS Subs Clands ETC I would also try to get 100 % turfs. To make sure that bloods runs smoothly I would make sure to have a good HC Team I would have a lot of numbers able to join from my friends in EN02 plus my friends from EN03 would join from when I was ex Bunta and Ballas leader. If given the opportunity bloods would be the absolute best gang seen in EN02 history thanks for taking time to read my application yours truly Ronny Lopez!

⤇ My advice for improving Roleplay is. To make sure I have a good HC System that are recruiting people who know the rules also to do more events with more numbers.

Rank System:

14) Mafia

13) Co Mafia

12) Under Boss

11) Kingpin

10) Villain

9) Turfer

8) OG Blood

7) Graffiti Leader

6) Punisher

5) Graffitist

4) Bandit

3) Staff

2) Scout

1) Freeze

Tyron Bolo

Player
Player
1: Your name IRL Tyron
2: Your age 18
3: Time zone (GMT-6)
4: Average online per day 8-10 hours
5: Your Discord TRXPZ.#1172
6: Your Nickname Tyron Bolo
7: Your ID 24013

Additional information

1| Leader of Bloods

2| Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Reason 1: Being leader of Bloods I will not only create a strong gang but aim to make Bloods the strongest gang ever. I plan on focusing on all aspects, and not just a select few like Profits and events. I will insure that Bloods is not only involved in everything, but also in control of everything.
Reason 2: Being Bloods leader is my chance to show the city that a gang can be strong with numbers and good high commands to lead those numbers.
Reason 3: Along with being active in every gang event possible, I will be aiming for 100% turfs and to maximize spray profits and bonuses to ensure everyone is making the money they deserve for the work they are putting in.

3| Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1: High commands will be those who are responsible, show great leadership, and show strong initiative to lead in events and be active within the gang.
2: Bonuses and promotions will be issued after every event to keep activity up as well as keeping everyone interested in the gang.
3: Everyone will be expected to provide POV when asked, if not they will be punished.
4: High ranking members will be available when need and ready to answer any questions people have.
5: Those intentionally trying to get the organization a warning will be removed instantly upon notice, those who do not follow gang rules or do not respect or listen to high commands will be punished or removed.

Ranking System
14: Top G
13: OG
12: Kingpin
11: Warlord
10: Druglord
9: Turfer
8: Hooligan
7: Delinquent
6: Hoodlum
5: Outlaw
4: Thug
3: Crook
2: Bandit
1: FREEZE

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Rahul Rao

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rahul Rao
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT +5.30 / IST
4. Average online per day - 8to10 hrs each day
5. Your Discord - Shadow Tracker#6969
6. Your Nickname - Devil Shadow
7. Your ID - 30944

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2.1 Bloods have a great impact on the city in past and i want to take the pride of bloods on next level.

2.2 I want to make sure that ghetto is never inactive and will do more and more store robberies, Fort Zancudo raids and gang events.

2.3 I will try to do 100% turf and make sure that issue bonus according to activity and rank to those who are regular in events.

My ranking system:-
15- Villain
14- Boss
13- OG
12- God Father
11- Turfer
10- Event Leader
9- Clapper
8- Warlord
6- Druglord
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young G
1- Freeze

My Goals for the term:-
1- 100% Turf
2- 100% Spray
3- Ghetto active 24/7
4- More then 50 events

Strike system:-
Strike 1 :- Verbal just
Strike 2 :- Demotion
Strike 3:- Kick/blacklist from organisation

I will make sure that i fulfill all the promises i have made

Nosees

EX Marabunta leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Kyle
2. Your age - 15
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Mrrr Zihno#2953
6. Your Nickname - Mrr Zihnoo
7. Your ID - 603

Additional information
1. Leader of
Bloods Street Gang

Reason 1. I have seen some of the previous leaders and i think i could use some of there advice and take Bloods to a complete diffrent level.

Reason 2. I want to make sure that Bloods will be the most active gang out there doing FZ raids everyday do store robbery battleship clands and more.

Reason 3. I will also try and aim for 100% turfs and end the term with 0 warnings and 0 verbal's

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I think as a gang leader i mean a gang in general you should give the LEO's More rp to do as recently i have seen gangs not doing as much like rob on highway do store robberies FZ raids do stuff to get the Best rp out of this server.
After winnings events like battleship clands etc we will give out bonus (if they are events like Car theft or informant FAT bonus for people who attended)
Will make sure that there is HC from all time of timezones to help people who want to joing the gang and get people to attend events

Ranking System
15- Leader
14- OG
13- Kingping
12- Event Leader
11- Turfer
10- Graffiti Leader
9- Clapper
8- Warlord
7- OG blood
6- Punisher
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young G
1- Freeze

OTASPACEU

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Fares
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT
5. Your Discord - otaspace
6. Your Nickname - Joy Boyy
7. Your ID - 22202

Additional information

Reason 1. I have been a member of alot of organisation but i found that if i have the opportunity to be the leader of a specific organisation i can be sure that i can do my best to keep my organisation on top of the city by fighting for achieving our dreams

Reason 2. being the leader presents an incredible opportunity for personal development and skills improvement that's why as a human being m dreaming to get more skills to fight my world issues

Reason 3. I will also try to give all my members the opportunity to live the live they wanted to be and to make it more easier to them to achieve their dreams by growing with us

advice 1. I think as a gang leader i mean a gang in general you should give the Continuous Improvement and Integration by doing more events and make it more like unlimited to keep having fun all the time

Advice 2. Supportive Learning Environment : as a gang leader or in general i mean by that we need to make sure that we can make a supportive environment by learning from each other or be more supportive in events not about the highest rank can only get the opportunity we need to make sure that even the lower ranks need to learn more to practice by having the opportunity to participate in the same event to keep growing by the end its our nature we learn from our failure

Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP G
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG blood
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young G
1- Freeze

Hamdullah Suphi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +03
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : HamdullahSuphi # 5346
6. Your Nickname : Hamdullah Suphi
7. Your ID : 75742
Additional information
1. Leader of
Bloods Street Gangs

a) Gang Experience:
First When i joined game, My first Org was LSPD. I love very much be in RP so it was my first. But after i joined Families and become Deputy and i saw Familes going better then LSPD. it was too fun; Rob People, going and fighting Clands , Going Battleship with crowded gangs, Turfs etc. and i saw and i believe i ll be better if i become a leader.

b) I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

c) I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Bloods the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

d) I want a make my gang better than other gangs. And i believe i ll

e) I think that Bloods and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening.

f) I want Bloods to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

a)
in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Bloods will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Bloods as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Bloods is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Hitmahn Carter

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rohit Kumar
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord :hitmahn007#5995
6. Your Nickname : Jack Smith
7. Your ID:53511

Additional information

I want to be the leader of the Bloods Street Gang as I want to experience the Roleplay of a Gang Leader and Put my best effort to Run the Gang successfully. I have learned everything from zero, I started as a newbie in every gang and gradually upgraded myself and achieved good positions, and never disappointed other leaders, after spending almost 40 years in the city I think i am ready to take charge. Since the last two terms, I was in Bloods Street Gang as Under Deputy and attended every event. And numerous times in other gangs with good positions.

1: Leadership and communication skills :

I think I can be a good leader because I know how to deal with people, how to listen to other people and help them grow, and make the team strong and achieve success.

2: Patience: I have the capability to handle every situation with calmness and make fair decisions as an hc and which will help me to grow as a leader.

3: Dedication and hard work:
I have given 100% to every organization I have worked for. If I get a chance to be the leader i will definitely give 100% and not disappoint you.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will not tolerate any toxicity in my gang, I will help Newcomers with rules and if someone does any mistake I will try to correct them. If they repeatedly do mistakes they will be fired after being given a warning. I will give fair chances and fair ranks to deserving people. I will make sure every event is attended under my leadership. The deputies will be the in-charge in my absence and in my presence they will help me. The Under Deputies will be helping the Deputies with various events. I will make sure the Turfers get paid for their skill and get encouraged to do 100% turf and take the Gang to New Heights. Every gang member will be encouraged to play their role properly.

Thank you for considering my application,

yours sincerely

Jack smith

Last edited:

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods interviews at 16:00 server time on 23th Jun
Jack Smith--hitmahn007#5995--53511
Joy Boyy -- otaspace--22202

The application for The Bloods Leader are now Closed

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information :
1- Your name IRL : Sunil majji
2- Your age : 29
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4 hours
5- Your Discord : Pooja Royal#0243
6- Your Nickname : Pooja Mayaa
7- Your ID : 39065

Additional information :

1 - Leader of bloods.

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of Bloods because i think i can handle bloods very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also , and I completed 2 terms in EN3 (1st vagos and 2nd bloods) , i wont to increase some more RP in EN2 also.

I will also increase the activity of gangs , many gangs tend to do events because of fear of rules breaks. If i get the leadership i will increase the activity at highest level because of that leo's will also fear from us.

i will try my best as much long i can run the gang with highest activity at all over the events.

* That way I can keep the ghetto alive on first month.
* I will try to do 100% turfs again with my team.
* I will be sure who knows all gang rules while recruit people to gang.
* I will prevent the bloods Gang toxic behavior towards people.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* Only those with good knowledge of the GrandRP server rules will be allowed in my gang
* I will be hosting a lot of hostage situations to keep LEOs on their feet
* I will make sure everyone fears bloods under my leadership
* I have good high command for to train New comers they teach every rules to newer peoples
* I will provide everyone to bonus based on activities to Boost their energy
* My peoples always active on Activities,ghetto fights and i will try to give 100 percent turfs
* I don’t have ego i will consider everyone’s tips ideas i will complete my term without toxicity

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang❤️

- I want to lead the Blood street gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the Blood Street gang and have a strong Organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the Bloods Street gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

Being strict is one of the keys to having good roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

Provide opportunities for interaction: Create scenarios, events, or quests that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for members to interact and collaborate will help foster creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

Acknowledge and reward gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments.

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Akatsuki.

Last edited:

OTASPACEU

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Fares
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT
5. Your Discord - otaspace
6. Your Nickname - Joy Boyy
7. Your ID - 22202

Additional information

Reason 1. I have been a member of alot of organisation but i found that if i have the opportunity to be the leader of a specific organisation i can be sure that i can do my best to keep my organisation on top of the city by fighting for achieving our dreams

Reason 2. being the leader presents an incredible opportunity for personal development and skills improvement that's why as a human being m dreaming to get more skills to fight my world issues

Reason 3. I will also try to give all my members the opportunity to live the live they wanted to be and to make it more easier to them to achieve their dreams by growing with us

advice 1. I think as a gang leader i mean a gang in general you should give the Continuous Improvement and Integration by doing more events and make it more like unlimited to keep having fun all the time

Advice 2. Supportive Learning Environment : as a gang leader or in general i mean by that we need to make sure that we can make a supportive environment by learning from each other or be more supportive in events not about the highest rank can only get the opportunity we need to make sure that even the lower ranks need to learn more to practice by having the opportunity to participate in the same event to keep growing by the end its our nature we learn from our failure

Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP G
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG blood
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young G
1- Freeze

Tarzan Badshah

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Krish
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30.
4. Average online per day:- 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord:- Tarzan#2396
6. Your Nickname:- Tarzan Badshah
7. Your ID:- 44618

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

• I Want to make the the org active & perfect with the most experience i have gained from the past 35 Years in the city with the backbone of the Unofficial Organization.

• I am committed to the growth and success of the Bloods Street Gang. I believe that the gang can achieve even greater things under my leadership.

• I am a visionary leader with a clear plan for the future. I am also a hands-on leader who is not afraid to get involved in the day-to-day operations of the gang.

• I am confident that I have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful gang leader. I am dedicated to the Bloods Street Gang and I am committed to making the gang even stronger.

• I would make sure my gang members can be themselves and express their creativity. This will help to keep the roleplay fresh and engaging.

Members should know the rules of the server. This will help them to ensure that everyone is maintaining the roleplay, for the new comers i would suggest them to spend some time in the city and learn the rules properly & i would also guide them if they want.

I Will take part in every events Like:- Fort Zancudo ,Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine & try to do the possible roleplay in the situtations with other organizations.

4. My Goals For Leadership Of Bloods Street Gang.
To Make Gang Active and Powerful With The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.
To Make 100% Turf Without Any Rule Break & With The Good Turfers.
To Complete Every Weekly Goal Of The The
Bloods Street Gang.
• To Complete All Events Successfully Like:- Fort Zancudo ,Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine , Subs.
• To Give New Comers The Best Roleplay Experience.

--Rank System--
15) Boss
14) Under Boss
13) OG
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Captain
9) Gangster
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Graffiti Leader
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

By following these ideas, the Bloods Street Gang can improve their roleplay level and become a more successful and respected gang.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards:-
Tarzan Badshah

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punar Badmash
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: punar0p
6. Your Nickname: Punarveer
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. LEADER OF BLOODS STREET GANG

1.i want to be the leader of bloods street gang cause i think i can control the gang once again know i know that my last term didnt go well as planned. But that was the first time of me geeting leadership/deputy in a gang so plz give me one more chance cause i have been deputy in many gang and help them to complete their weekly task in few days and lead he events easily in last term i was deputy of bloods and lead too many of the events so i think i can handle the gang once again smoothly.

2- I'm choosing Bloods because it's HQ feels like my home and it is the center of the ghetto and the main thing I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I was Crime curator in past and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience.

3. Gangs are the backbone of the roleplay. if there are no gang so there will be no work for leo and it will not be fun so i will make sure my gang members will make a healthy rp between leos and Gang members.

I can recruit as much as people in my organization and if some of them don't know the rules then I can teach them the rules how it goes and how it works and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the city then the Roleplay will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as Leos so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as possible activities to make the roleplay very interesting

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. And the most important thing to make a balanced roleplay is To behave professionaly and maintain a non toxic enviroment and if anybody will do toxicity in my gang will b directly fired/deranked. I will be strictly against the toxicity.

5. My Goals for this term is-

1. 20+ Store Robberies

2. 30+ Fz's
3. 100% Sprays

4. 100% Turf

6.this will be my ranking system

1.freeze
2.newbie
3.hustler
4.baby blood
5 real blood
6. Big Blood
8. Recruiter
9.Turfer
10.blood street fighter
11.OG Blood Fighter

12.OG Bloods General

Regards, Punar Badmash

Last edited:

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Daksh
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord : itach8_prime
6. Your Nickname : Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID : 104205

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization.

- I want to become the leader of bloods because, I want to make my gang more active make the ghetto full active. I have well knowledge about gangs I can assure that I don't break any rules and I can make the Bloods as an active gang and I can make my members to attend events

- I'm choosing Bloods because it's HQ feels like my home and it is the center of the ghetto and the main thing I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I was Former Deputy in past and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience.

- Gangs are the main backbone of Roleplay, without gangs there is no work for Leos or anyone, I can assure that I can reach max amount of events and I make sure to attend every event and I can spread friendly atmosphere in the organization without any toxicity.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

- I can recruit as much as people in my organization and if some of them don't know the rules then I can teach them the rules how it goes and how it works and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the city then the Roleplay will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as Leos so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as possible activities to make the roleplay very interesting
- I will make sure that we do daily 1x Hostage situation, 1x FZ raid , 1x gunstore Robbery, 1x 24/7 store robbery without any excuse. and Bonuses Will also be Given after every event we do.

- We'll be a friendly gang. the gang will definitely not be poisonous

- we will get 10k graffiti profit every hour

- Our warehouse will always be full. we will never be without material

- We will try to make 100% turf

- We will Clapp everyone in the ghetto and the name of the Bloods will be everywhere

- we will do hostage sitatuon as much as we can. High prizes will be awarded to everyone who participates.
--> Instead of Ranking down Anyone in a hurry will introduce a strike system where: -
1 - Strike (if he does any rule break)
2 - Blacklist from Org (If the guy receives more than 3 Strikes)

Thank you
Yours sincerely
- Itachi Escobar

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0001
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081
Additional information
1. Leader of...The Bloods Street Gang

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist