Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Your name IRL : Vaibhav Singh
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hrs
5. Your Discord : carlaa.a
6. Your Nickname : Carlaa Akatsuki
7. Your ID : 55734

Additional information

1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• From the starting of my journey in this city I played my character as a gangster. My first Organisation was a Gang I learned the basic rules of gangs and gained a lot of experience in gangs. From being a newbie in the gang to becoming the Deputy of the Bloods and Vagos in the last two terms and under deputy of all the gangs. I’ve came a long way. And as of now I think I have enough experience to run a gang.
  • I have a good communication skills and I know how to interact with people which will help me to make gang active and run it smoothly and make the Bloods Street Gang active amongst all the Gangs.
  • I Want to make the Bloods Street best rather than any other gang, I will do activity as much as possible to make Bloods active in ghetto and in events as well . I will also try to do 100% turf and 100% spays.

• I will do everything to help new people in the city to understand gang rules which will help them to do Gang Roleplay in a proper ways. It will also help other players in the city in maintaining Roleplay. I will also encourage friends and family members to join BLOODS STREET GANG.
  • I will introduce new players to the Gang Events and taking control over them. While making sure they don’t break server rules and also ask experienced players to guide them.
  • As we all know most of the people only know about Clandestine, Battleship , Submarine , Turf and Store robberies I will introduce them with more gang events that we have for eg:- Robbery of encashment, Attacking the informant, Vehicle Theft, Gang Raids and Organisation tasks which most of the people don’t know about.

Thankyou for reviewing my Application
    REGARDS
    CARLAA AKATSUKI

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Bloods Street Gang
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I climbed all the way up from a vagos Clapper to bloods and families underdeputy. At recent, I was the major general (head) of airforce in NG, before joining NG Mostly I used to be in gangs because a gang was my first org. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader Bloods and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Bloods always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Bloods.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Bloods as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system in a very efficient manner such that with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky
Select for moderation

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : CET +01:00
4. Average online per day : 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : nadarevic
6. Your Nickname : BaIkan Choo
7. Your ID : 96931

Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

A) As a former four-time deputy in the Ballas, two-time Marabunta, and Vagos, I possess a deep understanding of the intricacies of the game dynamics and a profound insight into its mechanics. I am confident in my ability to leverage this knowledge to propel the Bloods to the pinnacle of influence and fear in the city.

My motivation for pursuing leadership within the Bloods is driven by an unyielding desire to elevate our gang's reputation to unprecedented heights. Armed with exceptional communication skills, my vision is to redefine our image. My dedication revolves around fostering a culture of respect and unity within our ranks, where each member is cherished as an essential component of our collective family.

B) To combat the issue of low commitment that plagues many other gangs, I intend to revolutionize our approach. No longer shall our headquarters be mere idle spaces; instead, active engagement and participation will be the norm. I expect every member to actively contribute, whether through street activities or productive endeavors. Inactivity will not be tolerated, and accountability will be applied uniformly to all members, regardless of their status.

My rise to leadership heralds a wave of transformative changes. I am resolute in my commitment to achieving victories in various events, supported by daily incentives to reward our members for their unwavering dedication. My vision extends to executing well-planned store and gun shop operations, injecting excitement into our gang's activities while keeping law enforcement on their toes.

C) A significant departure from the past will be my commitment to dismantling authoritarian practices that have plagued gangs. Open and regular meetings will form the foundation of our decision-making process, allowing every available member to contribute to shaping our collective destiny. Members' preferences for events and activities will be at the forefront of our efforts.

In summary, my leadership aspirations for the Bloods gang are anchored in a comprehensive strategy aimed at promoting fairness, respect, and active engagement. Through the implementation of transparent promotions, a transformation of our public image, and a reinvigorated approach to our activities, I am unwavering in my mission to lead the Bloods towards an era of unparalleled success and unity.

To enhance our roleplay experience within our organization, I propose the introduction of a bonus system for various events, particularly Turf and Clans. Implementing a well-structured bonus system and consistently rewarding our members can significantly boost their participation and motivation in these events.

This bonus system serves a dual purpose. Firstly, it incentivizes members to actively engage in events, fostering healthy competition within our ranks. Members will be driven to put forth their best effort to attain these bonuses, making each event a thrilling challenge. Secondly, it ensures that our members are consistently engaged, preventing boredom and complacency.

By introducing this bonus system, we not only enhance the overall experience for our members but also create a dynamic and competitive atmosphere that encourages participation and dedication. It's a win-win scenario that will undoubtedly elevate our organization's roleplay to new heights.

For everybody to get a fair chance for a rank up me and my deputys at this time will be looking at everybody from to org and promote every single person who is active and is willing to learn about server rules and what to do in a gang. Every 3/4 days we will promote a decent

To ensure that every member has an equitable opportunity for advancement within our organization, my team of deputies and I have devised a comprehensive plan. We are committed to actively evaluating all members, regardless of their current rank or origin, to identify those who display consistent activity and a genuine willingness to familiarize themselves with server regulations and gang responsibilities.

Our objective is to foster a culture of inclusivity and opportunity within our organization. To achieve this, we will conduct regular assessments, and every three to four days, we will promote deserving members who meet the criteria for advancement.

This systematic approach guarantees that promotions are based on merit and commitment rather than favoritism or bias. It is a testament to our dedication to creating a fair and transparent environment where every member has the chance to rise through the ranks and contribute to the gang's success.

Thanks for reading, best regards Balkan!

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efe Fellas
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

-I want to be a leader of Bloods because I've always wanted to lead an organisation on my own and I think that I am capable for that. Also I want give my members the best experiment and make sure that they are having fun.

- I have a lot of experience in gangs and also as a LEO. I've been Under Deputy several times in Vagos, The Families, Marabunta and now I think that I can take the next step.

- I want the new players to understand the feeling being a gangster, robbing people, fighting, etc. by giving everyone a chance.

- Talking more professionaly with Leos- I've seen a lot of people talking to the Leos like they are friends. I want to change that because it's a serius situation because there is a hostage.

- I will have high commands from different time zones so the gang can be active 7/24!

- Give my gang members bonusses after every FZ raid/ Store Robbery/ Hostage Situation. As I was a gang member and Leo the paycheck or the grafitti bonus wasn't enough so I will make sure my members receive good bonusses.

- I will have Deputys/ Under Deputys with good knowledge of the state rules.

PUNISHMENT SYSTEM:
Strike 1 : Warning
Strike 2 : Demotion
Strike 3 : Fire from the organization.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
9. Recruiter
--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Christian Grey

Player
Player
Blood Street Gang

Information

1. Your name IRL - Maharshi Roy
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 - 12 Hrs
5. Your Discord - maharshiroy
6. Your Nickname - Christian Grey
7. En server - 2 ID - 15681

Additional information: I was previous Bloods Leader, after that I have been Deputies in Bloods, then Families, currently Ballas back to back. I have proper knowledge of all the events and how to run a gang. In my previous term, I lacked experience, but now, I am confident enough that I am among the few players who is well versed with the nooks and crannies of Gangs. Also, being in this city for so long, I would like to be a leader as I believe I have been in gangs for a long time and have acquired enough experience tracing the shadows of the previous leaders and also being in the same shoes on how to run a gang efficiently hence would like to put in my best to do the needful and most fervently bring in proper RP in the Illegal orgs. I believe I can play my role properly by sharing my experience as a leader and helping to guide my fellow members to be future leaders and make this RP more enjoyable.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I. I was in Gangs since the start and have been Leader and Deputies for the longest time. I am well experienced. I love leading my gang members and thrive for it. I saw Blood Street needed a good and experienced leader and figured to take my chances.

First of all, I want to be a leader because when I first arrived in the City I was in a bit of a pickle as to what to do and what orgs to join. Gangs were my first org and I have consistently been a gang member throughout different gangs and worked my way up. I have had a great experience in gangs and feel like it best suits my character in RP. I believe it's my chance to do the needful as a leader. In addition, I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Blood Street Gang because I want to show how a gang should really be.

II. Secondly, I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, from the simplest ones to blunder. To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

III. Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone should be at the BS location with everything ready, so I am interested in being a leader.

3. Your advices for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

(i) My first piece of advice is that I will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules.

(ii) I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the gang members about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest).

Also, there are events most of the gang members don't know about. I would try to educate them about those events. Like Informer, Vehicle Theft, etc. So that they can be better than ever.

(iii) I will do a lot of hostage situations and a lot of store robberies so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy the Rp they deserve. I will get some people who know several languages to form a diversified culture and thus give all people a chance to enter my org and to be in the best gang in the city (by participating in gang events, improving roleplay of city gangs and let others know you are the best). And be truly BLOODS ON TOP.

Shawn125

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Saikumar
2. Your age - 22
4. Average online per day - 4 - 6 Hrs
5. Your Discord - shawnYT
6. Your Nickname - Shawn Gilgamesh
7. En server - 2 ID - 85797

Additional information: I experience in many gang and also i give my 100% in every gang which i joined now i would like to be a leader
for bloods street gang so that i can take it into next level

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(i) . I want to be leader to take blood street gang into next level which no one can take into that level i belive in the morals of leader that u means i will handle my gang with rule of morals to being in organisation

(ii). I am a person who in an organisation in real life,i can handle to many member in an organisation which i worked i to show that how gang are dangerous in city and how they rob peoples and escape for cop every time.I will take this gang into next level.

(iii). In every organisation there is one who take responsibility of every members in organisation i would like to be the responsible person of that organisation which i become the leader.There is lot of events are there in organisation i will take my all member or
my boys to give ours gangs 100% in the events and never loss any of events

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organisation.

Role play is the one main thing in organisation but i would like to tell that if we gangs can also attack in family house that would make realistic in Role play its will only applicable for gangs they can attack once in week so that we can take 40% weapons and ammunition from family house thats my point rest all is perfect.

PUNISHMENT SYSTEM:
Strike 1 : Demotion
Strike 2 : Warning
Strike 3 : Fire from the organisation.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15) Boss
14) Under Boss
13) OG
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Captain
9) Gangster
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Graffiti Leader
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

THANK YOU FROM SAI

Last edited:

Ayyan

Player
Player
--INFORMATION--
1. Your name IRL: Ayyan
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 TO 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: ayyan1_2
6. Your Nickname Ayyan Thug
7. Your ID : 51486

--Additional information--
1. Leader of...Blood Street

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) First Reason of being a leader of a gang is I know Rules very Well about city. So I will Try my best to complete
my term for 30 days. if my 30 days goes well ill take more 30 days for gang. I worked as a Under Deputy, Deputy
in gangs as well. my primary goal will be to try for capturing 100% turf.

2) Second reason is that I will try to do as much events as much I can our gang will be most active in ghetto
and I will try to attend every Cland , FZ, Battleship as a Leader.

3) Third Reason is I will try to do 100% graffiti every hour. Our Rank system will be best. I have a Team that is also well experienced so we will try to complete our Term without any Warn and 100% Turf.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) My First Advise will be to make gang community friendly.
2) Doing more event as much as we can
3) Giving Bonus after every event
4) Having Very Well Ranking system.

Ritesh_Raj

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ritesh Raj
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 4 - 6 Hours
5. Your Discord : PROBLEM#9794
6. Your Nickname : Ritesh Roy
7. Your ID : 62286

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

-Having traversed various roles within this community, namely as a participant, administrator, and leader, I have amassed a wealth of experience and cultivated a comprehensive grasp of the requisites for effective leadership. Evidently, I maintain a commendable record of compliance with established rules, substantiating my suitability for a leadership position.

-My affinity for the server's faction-based dynamics, particularly its gangs, is pronounced. My history of active involvement in diverse gangs is extensive, and I have further enriched my understanding by serving as a crime curator. This role afforded me a vantage point from which to comprehend the perspectives of administrators. Notably, the orchestration of gang activities, inclusive of events and day-to-day management, stands as a pivotal facet. With the opportunity to contribute, I am poised to manifest my assimilated insights. My history speaks as a testament to my dedication to immersive roleplay, attesting to my commitment to engendering an enriching experience for all stakeholders.

-It is discernible that gangs, often vilified due to their association with rule infractions, stand in need of restoration to a place of esteem. I am resolute in my endeavor to curtail rule violations. In this pursuit, I harbor a spectrum of innovative concepts for events and roleplay scenarios, poised to delight participants and observers, including those tuning in through content creators' streams. Moreover, I acknowledge the encroachment of toxicity, particularly in the realm of gang dynamics, occasionally permeating into out-of-character spheres. My pledge encompasses diligent efforts to mitigate toxicity, both within the in-character and out-of-character domains.

- Numerous avenues exist for enhancing the quality of roleplay throughout the server. I hold the conviction that I possess the capacity to facilitate the requisite transformations, thereby ensuring a gratifying experience for all server participants. It is incumbent upon the gang community to transcend the prevalent toxicity and redirect their energies toward immersive enjoyment, refraining from compromising the experiences of fellow players. In this regard, I propose a collaborative synergy between administrators and faction leaders to orchestrate meticulously designed events characterized by spontaneous roleplay, fostering engaging narratives. Furthermore, I advocate for the inclusion of content creators within gang dynamics, thereby shedding light on an often unexplored facet of the server's identity.

RG_Multilayer_25-08-2023_6.16.05_PM_2.png

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punar Badmash
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: punar0p
6. Your Nickname: Punarveer
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. LEADER OF BLOODS STREET GANG

1.i want to be the leader of bloods street gang cause i think i can control the gang once again know i know that my last term didnt go well as planned. But that was the first time of me geeting leadership/deputy in a gang so plz give me one more chance cause i have been deputy in many gang and help them to complete their weekly task in few days and lead he events easily in last term i was deputy of bloods and lead too many of the events so i think i can handle the gang once again smoothly.

2- I'm choosing Bloods because it's HQ feels like my home and it is the center of the ghetto and the main thing I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I was Crime curator in past and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience.

3. Gangs are the backbone of the roleplay. if there are no gang so there will be no work for leo and it will not be fun so i will make sure my gang members will make a healthy rp between leos and Gang members.

I can recruit as much as people in my organization and if some of them don't know the rules then I can teach them the rules how it goes and how it works and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the city then the Roleplay will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as Leos so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as possible activities to make the roleplay very interesting

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. And the most important thing to make a balanced roleplay is To behave professionaly and maintain a non toxic enviroment and if anybody will do toxicity in my gang will b directly fired/deranked. I will be strictly against the toxicity.

5. My Goals for this term is-

1. 20+ Store Robberies
2. 30+ Fz's
3. 100% Sprays
4. 100% Turf

6.this will be my ranking system

1.freeze
2.newbie
3.hustler
4.Gangster
5 real blood
6. Big Blood
8. Recruiter
9.Turfer
10.blood street fighter
11.OG Blood Fighter
12.OG Bloods General

Regards, Punar Badmash

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
0054bd-Interior1.png

Information.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your name IRL = Shivansh Singla
2. Your age = OOC = (17)
3. Time zone = MDT (UTC-7)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) = 17:00-4:00
5.Average online per day = 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord = Gta Gamers #8928
7. Your Nickname = Shivansh Singla (Planning to Change it soon to Robert Fedorov)
8. Your ID = 21495

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unknown.png

1. Leader of =

7b5e9d-GTA5202016-07-292011-38-24-945.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1)
Being Deputy/Under Deputy and HC in Marabunta/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD/SAHP in all EN servers has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and has greatly boosted my confidence to accomplish any goals. As the head of Bloods, I am aware that many people would like to travel with me and support me along the way.

2) I want to be the leader because I want to teach the new residents of the city how to enjoy gang life and to role-play in the city. I also want to participate in many events with my gang (daily store robberies, FZ Raids, hostage situations(2 or 3 times in a week), bs, Clandestine Shop, and others).

3) In order to make LEOs always fear from us and ensure that we succeed in capturing Bloods at number one/#1, I'll strive to have a maximum amount of people at Store robberies (almost 35), hostage situations, and FZ raids.

4) Additionally, I desire the leadership position because I have experience in the legal organization (FIB,SAHP,LSPD,NG) and am familiar with how they operate and handle situations. With this knowledge, I can control the legal organization and predict what their next move would be, which will make things much simpler for the gang. Additionally, I served as the HC of every major ORG, which gives me a minor advantage.

1)
At the end of the week, I will give bonuses to everyone based on how active they were in the gang (10k for 24/7 or Gun Store Robbery, Battle Ship, FZ raid, Hostage Situation, and 5k for all other events) And 30k bonus if we get 3 or more victories in a day!, and I will only allow active people to join in gangs so I don't get 80-100+ people online and only 10 or 20 or less attending an event.

2) Global Events must be held at least twice a week, and every two weeks will offer a large Global Event bonus. Each Global Event must has bonuses to increase interest in participating in the Global Event.

3) Enlist my gang to do as much RP as possible, such as stealing people and forming alliances with other gangs

4)
Observing around city, I have noticed that some people tend to "mix things up" in RP situations, while others break the rules. To avoid such acts, I teach all gang members how to handle such situations differently and make a bodycam. In particular, we recommend that you continue to work on RP situations and document rule violations with bodycam when possible. Once everything is clear, you can report the incident and present the evidence you have gathered.

I am soo sorry for what happened in past and make sure that wont happen in future plz spare me a last chance.

RANKING SYSTEM
(12) Boss:-
Leader
(11) Under Boss:- Deputy
(10) Event Leader:- Turf captian and Event leader
(9) Real Blood:- Under Deputy
(8) Turfer:- Member of turf team
(7) Dark Blood:- Master of the ghetto
(6) Graffitist:- Main team who is looking to do griffiti.
(5) Defender:- Who has a nice aim so he can help the gang in Events and Ghetto clapping.
(4) Gangster:- Who has good knowledge how do gangs work and a decent ghetto clapper.
(3) Light Blood:- Who has attended some events and has a decent knowledge that how do gangs work.
(2) Intern:- Who has just been invited to gang and has less option.
(1) Newbie:- Who has no options also used for while we are in freeze.

Goals
Having 100% Turf
Having 100% Spray
Winning most of the events
Having most active number

1628049478497.png

Happy Raksha Bandhan to all Admin team in advance and best wishes from my side.
Thank you, For giving your precious time to my application and reviewing it.

Best Regards,
Shivansh Singla

unknown.png

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
Blood Street Gang

Information

1. Your name IRL - Maharshi Roy
2. Your age - 22
4. Average online per day - 8 - 12 Hrs
5. Your Discord - maharshiroy
6. Your Nickname - Christian Grey
7. En server - 2 ID - 15681

Additional information: I was previous Bloods Leader, after that I have been Deputies in Bloods, then Families, currently Ballas back to back. I have proper knowledge of all the events and how to run a gang. In my previous term, I lacked experience, but now, I am confident enough that I am among the few players who is well versed with the nooks and crannies of Gangs. Also, being in this city for so long, I would like to be a leader as I believe I have been in gangs for a long time and have acquired enough experience tracing the shadows of the previous leaders and also being in the same shoes on how to run a gang efficiently hence would like to put in my best to do the needful and most fervently bring in proper RP in the Illegal orgs. I believe I can play my role properly by sharing my experience as a leader and helping to guide my fellow members to be future leaders and make this RP more enjoyable.

I. I was in Gangs since the start and have been Leader and Deputies for the longest time. I am well experienced. I love leading my gang members and thrive for it. I saw Blood Street needed a good and experienced leader and figured to take my chances.

First of all, I want to be a leader because when I first arrived in the City I was in a bit of a pickle as to what to do and what orgs to join. Gangs were my first org and I have consistently been a gang member throughout different gangs and worked my way up. I have had a great experience in gangs and feel like it best suits my character in RP. I believe it's my chance to do the needful as a leader. In addition, I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Blood Street Gang because I want to show how a gang should really be.

II. Secondly, I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, from the simplest ones to blunder. To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

III. Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone should be at the BS location with everything ready, so I am interested in being a leader.

3. Your advices for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

(i) My first piece of advice is that I will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules.

(ii) I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the gang members about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest).

Also, there are events most of the gang members don't know about. I would try to educate them about those events. Like Informer, Vehicle Theft, etc. So that they can be better than ever.

(iii) I will do a lot of hostage situations and a lot of store robberies so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy the Rp they deserve. I will get some people who know several languages to form a diversified culture and thus give all people a chance to enter my org and to be in the best gang in the city (by participating in gang events, improving roleplay of city gangs and let others know you are the best). And be truly BLOODS ON TOP.
Best Leader in my opinion 👍👍

Kartal Bob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: İlkkan
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: ilkkan.
6. Your Nickname: Kartal Bob
7. Your ID: 9517

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

There are several reasons why joining a gang appeals to me. Firstly, I am fortunate to have a strong network of friends who are actively engaged in the gang. This helps us to form a formidable team and, undoubtedly, excel in gang events and challenges.
I have a lot of Experience in gangs and city. I know I will succeed in this leadership as I have managed multiple families before.

I'll make sure you have our say in the whole ghetto. Everyone will be scared to see us. I will give people all my knowledge and help them in any way possible.
The Ranking System would be:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Captain
11) Turfer
9) Villain
8) Destroyer
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Punisher
5) Graffitist
4) Bandit
3) Staff
2) Young clapper

1) Freeze

APPLICATION FOR BLOODS STREET GANG LEADER BY KARTAL BOB | 9517

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
The following players have been selected for Bloods interview at server time 17:00 on 30th August
Robin Dior 57804 -
@𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚗
Christian Grey 15681 -
@maharshiroy
The Applications are now closed

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
The Bloods Application are re-opened Once Again
Any Copied, Chat GPT Applications will straight away rejected

Ritesh_Raj

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Ritesh Raj
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 4 - 6 Hours
5. Your Discord : PROBLEM#9794
6. Your Nickname : Ritesh Raj
7. Your ID : 62286

Additional information

Leader of Bloods

A) I believe I am well-suited to lead the Bloods due to my extensive understanding of gang dynamics and my experience in various gang environments. I have been part of different gangs, including serving as a deputy, which has given me valuable insights into the challenges and intricacies of gang operations. This experience has equipped me with the knowledge required to make informed decisions and navigate complex situations effectively.

B) My previous roles within gangs have allowed me to develop strong leadership qualities. I have demonstrated the ability to lead teams, delegate responsibilities, and mediate conflicts, all of which are essential for maintaining cohesion and stability within the group. Additionally, I possess excellent problem-solving skills, which are crucial for addressing the diverse range of issues that can arise within a gang setting.

C) I am deeply committed to steering the Bloods towards positive transformation. Drawing from my past experiences, I understand both the challenges and opportunities for growth that gangs face. I envision implementing initiatives that focus on personal development, education, and community engagement to uplift the members and contribute to their well-being beyond the gang's activities. My aim is to guide the group towards a more constructive path while preserving its sense of identity and unity.

i will do a lot of events daily and give bonuses for activity and i think it will help to have 1 of the most active gangs

2) i will help other gangs if they need with like FZ raid ,subs etc will help create a good gang community

3 ) i will try to have the best turf team to reach 100% turfs in my leadership and have the turfers be happy about something they accomplished

Ayyan

Player
Player
--INFORMATION--
1. Your name IRL: Ayyan
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 TO 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: ayyan1_2
6. Your Nickname Ayyan Thug
7. Your ID : 51486

--Additional information--
1. Leader of...Blood Street

1) First Reason of being a leader of a gang is I know Rules very Well about city. So I will Try my best to complete
my term for 30 days. if my 30 days goes well ill take more 30 days for gang. I worked as a Under Deputy, Deputy
in gangs as well. my primary goal will be to try for capturing 100% turf.

2) Second reason is that I will try to do as much events as much I can our gang will be most active in ghetto
and I will try to attend every Cland , FZ, Battleship as a Leader.

3) Third Reason is I will try to do 100% graffiti every hour. Our Rank system will be best. I have a Team that is also well experienced so we will try to complete our Term without any Warn and 100% Turf.

1) My First Advise will be to make gang community friendly.
2) Doing more event as much as we can
3) Giving Bonus after every event
4) Having Very Well Ranking system.

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information
:
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang ❤️

1. I want to lead the
Bloods Street Gang because I have leadership, Communication and Mangement skills. I want to enhance my skills into this organization. Firstly I have been on all gang deputy or under deputy. I have many experience in gang. i would like to lead them and i have many active members on all times of the day and always they wants to participate and espacially on ghetto side and doing graffiti and other events.

I want to lead the Bloods Street Gang because this is a strong organization which people having interest to join in this gang. We will make sure to hire those people who know their rules. which may having fun all the time. I will make sure to fill up my warehouse of the organization and giving guns and armors whenever they needed specially on events.

3. I want to lead the
Bloods Street Gang to being the #1 gang in city, from now i know this seems like crazy and give motivation to my gang members so, we can be the #1 gang in city. I can will along with my team mangement and make a strong and popular in city. I will have strong thoughts or opinions which may help me to lead this gang and help to grow gang members as well as other members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. We will Create scenarios, events, or quests and missions that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for gang members to interact and collaborate this will help creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

2. I want to increase activity of gang to doing RP's Situation. Being strict is one of the keys to having good roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

3. Acknowledge and Give reward to gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments. I will promise if i got this opportunity i would implement these things
on my gang members.

Ranking System

15 ) Big Mafia
14 ) Under Mafia
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: ~• ! EldrithcArrow ~• !#0654
6. Your Nickname: Efe Pluxury
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason İ want to be leader of bloods is i have learned everysingle rule while i was underdeputy on bloods and i knowed how to run an gang as a leader as well as i learned from jax xoxo and marabunta deputy i am right now.

The Second reason i want to be the leader of bloods is it was my first gang i joined and i can run an organization as an leader because i am going to make bloods the king of ghetto and very active have numbers same as erkan ug and get 100 turf and all over the main ghetto will be sprayed as the name of blood street gang.

The Third reason i want to be leader of bloods is i have learned every single shit of turf and ghetto rules as well as the general rules so i belive my self that i can have an active gang numbers upto 60 and 70 active per day and i will make sure of this. other reasons i want to be the leader of bloods is i love this gang so much and i have wanted to get the leader ship so i hope i can run this org very well.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
100 sprays for day
Thank you for reading

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your name IRL: Rakesh.N
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours per Day
5. Your Discord: Rocky#0900
6. Your Nickname: Rocky Rakesh
7. Your ID: 60298

Additional information​

1. Leader of Bloods​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

1.When I born in city I was a newbie I don't know the basic rule's of city It was my first organization named as Bloods I went to HQ for a car one of the guy who was in bloods helped me in learning rule's and about the sever and invited me into bloods He helped me a lot of from bloods I was feeling high when I was in bloods after some days passed bloods got disbanded I don't know why I asked him why this happen He said me the leader was not perfect so we got disbanded as I feel bloods as high if I feel it should be done by any chance I started working on rules day/day I learnt all rules and gained a lot experience from LEO's and CRIME and its time to prove myself

2.Bloods was very fast disbanding for negligence of department leader's mostly I need to mention the turf leader very specially and spray team they are not working for organization they should give their life to a ORG if they join and take maintenance of their dep no one doing they just come and sit eat sleep repeat I don't want to do make bloods down for a silly and lazy people I wish bloods to be on top every everyone should scare if they see a blood member and let all department to be on top and bloods on top

3.As I know most people have goals like rob or steal something based on illegal stuff some newbie's to city have goal but they don't know how to do so and we are going to helping them to reach their goal and in past terms I seen very little activeness in event and HC's don't know the rules and they host a event and they make a way to ORG warn and HC's should me tested before they getting their position so I need to change this and make BLOODS ON TOP.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

-Actively participating in RP situation without breaking rules
- Making the turf complete without rule break's
-Increasing RP by negotiating with LEO's and to expand RP
-Helping newbie's to reach their goal's and making them to learn every rule's
-Showing more activeness with no rule break
-Stopping CL and leaving situation's while getting arrested or stuff like that
-Know all robbing rule's to every blood
-And letting blood's on top every time and every situation

Thanks for taking time for me to read this
Signing off thanks' again

Status