Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxin27

Player
Player
1 : Anthony
2 : 17
3 : CST
4 : 6-10 Hours
5 : Insanity#8520
6 : Davante Glockz
7 :

1. Leader of... Bloods
2. Ever since the start of me playing this server I wanted to join Bloods and it was the first Gang I went too, and I wanna be able to make others feel the same way, at the time of me joining Bloods it was very fun no matter what it was, Street Fights, Events, Robberies, and I just want to be able to build a Bond like this.

I was High Command in many ORGs, such as EMS, LSPD, FIB, Ballas, Bloods and I understand at times it can get rough with Members not following the Rules, and I want to be able to have a Healthy Roleplay experience for everyone that's new to the server, and avoid these forum fights

Finally, I feel that my Leadership is good and many others can agree, and I have a lot of past roleplay experience and know the rules, and I would love to teach the new Members within Blood Street Gang the Rules. I have been in this server for along time so I know what I'm doing.

3. I plan on doing Store Robberies, and Gun Store Robberies with a Hostage to enhance the roleplay of LEOS, I will also have my Gang attend events such as Submarines, Clandestine, and Turfs, and making sure that the members of my gang understand the rules.
+1

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+2

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: liamlv_

6. Your Nickname: Liam Ryder

7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

1. Leader of
The Bloods Street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Well, To begin with, Ive always wanted to be a gang leader on EN2 specifically but I have not been achive that since my limitations.

Secondly, I have seen so many people failing gang leaderships over and over again, However there is 1 thing I want to do and I will promise, I WILL make a good gang, I WILL make the gang last until the term/terms are over.

Thirdly, Ive seen gang leadership being handed to people who have the grand RP experience of ("ex USSS Agent"), well there is nothing wrong with that particularrly but how does one expect a gang to be good if the people of the gang are LEOS who have never been in gangs before but just know the rules of it, including the leader. For this reason I want to be leader as after being gang deputy 17 times I think I am more then capable of bringing back the old gangs we are used to instead of this new stuff.

Lastly, I want to prove myself to the community that I can infact be a good leader again and can infact not make the same mistakes in the past. I understand that I am not the best choice for leadership if you look at my backround but everyone deserves one last chance dont they?

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Well there is quite a lot of ideas I have, for example looking at bloods specifically there was at least 15+ Leaders before and it would appear none of them has used the story based event features such as "Vagos or Families" did like the attacks on capitols and etc.

Next up is the submarine event the Gangs always race forward fight the LEOS and lose. But why not RP? Lets say gangs should take a hostage bring it to subs and negotiate/stall the LEOS time in order for them to take and loot the submarine then asks for free passage and attempt to do a police chase with the LEOS.

Following that thought up with the informant, there is so much more RP to do at informant then just gangs coming to LEOS saying "U have 5 seconds to leave the area" and blasting them...

My last example is FZ raid, Same idea as with subs gangs could bring hostages to FZ raid to distract the LEOS while their mates loot the
warehouse of the cops and can sucessfully escape away with every loot using the hostages they have captured along side them.

Thanks a lot for reading my application.

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT 5:30+
4. 2-10 hours
5. rana_jii
6. RanaJi Tempest
7. 20653

Additional Information -

Leader of... Bloods Street Gang

2. I want to become the leader of Blood street Gang too covert my experience and passion towards the game into a great gang term. With my experience in all organizations as a high command i could say that i can fit to be the leader of blood street gang.

> Experience: My experience in all legal organizations doesn't matter but i have it. On top of that i have illegal experience a lot too i have been marabunta deputy and all gangs under deputy.

> My ideas: I have been in the city for long time and I like the old gangs now a days its all biased there is a exp leader ( DHOD of a org ) and all his friends ( field agent ) get deputy rank, its all biased if i become the leader you will see people getting a fair chance.

> My promise: I see a lot of gangs failing to complete their term i will promise you to complete my term to the end and make it a good term.

3. Hosting a kind of training each week (all 4 weeks on Saturday) teaching them basic things like unscripted GZ and etc. People who I see breaking RP rules will get suspended. I will form a strict term which has almost no Rule breaks. Also i will host fun events with my gang like Capitol takeover etc. I will try to make sure to have my gang members play full RP and smart RP which would attract other to join the gangs and do more RP.

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION ✅

Shawn125

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Saikumar
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 - 6 Hrs
5. Your Discord - shawnYT
6. Your Nickname - Shawn Gilgamesh
7. En server - 2 ID - 85797

Additional information: I experience in many gang and also i give my 100% in every gang which i joined now i would like to be a leader
for bloods street gang so that i can take it into next level

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

(i) . I want to be leader to take blood street gang into next level which no one can take into that level i belive in the morals of leader that u means i will handle my gang with rule of morals to being in organisation

(ii). I am a person who in an organisation in real life,i can handle to many member in an organisation which i worked i to show that how gang are dangerous in city and how they rob peoples and escape for cop every time.I will take this gang into next level.

(iii). In every organisation there is one who take responsibility of every members in organisation i would like to be the responsible person of that organisation which i become the leader.There is lot of events are there in organisation i will take my all member or
my boys to give ours gangs 100% in the events and never loss any of events

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organisation.

Role play is the one main thing in organisation but i would like to tell that if we gangs can also attack in family house that would make realistic in Role play its will only applicable for gangs they can attack once in week so that we can take 40% weapons and ammunition from family house thats my point rest all is perfect.

PUNISHMENT SYSTEM:
Strike 1 : Demotion
Strike 2 : Warning
Strike 3 : Fire from the organisation.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15) Boss
14) Under Boss
13) OG
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Captain
9) Gangster
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Graffiti Leader
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

THANK YOU FROM SAI

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: itachiescobar5845
6. Your Nickname: Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID: 104205

Additional information
1. Leader of...Blood Street Gang
Gang Experience: Since I first arrived in the city, I have been involved in gang roleplay. Initially, I joined the Vagos as a humble newcomer, and gradually rose the ranks to become a deputy in the Bloods. This promotion was a proud moment for me, and I have since risen to the position of Leader of the Families, having gained the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully lead a gang.

Leadership Skills

Communication skills:
My extensive network has enabled me to build strong relationships with a wide range of people, as well as to hone my communication skills.

Vision for the Gang: My goal for the gang is to become the most powerful gang in the city, and to maintain a high level of activity within the gang.
I am dedicated to achieving full control of the territory(100%) and ensuring that our graffiti is visible on all surfaces.

Availability and Commitment: My top priorities are availability and commitment. During gang events, I want to be available to guide and lead our members, especially at crucial times.

I am committed to building strong alliances with other gangs in order to create an immersive roleplay experience in the city.

I will strive to maximize activity under my leadership, which will not only improve the roleplay experience, but also strengthen our

position as a powerful gang in the city.

Additionally, I will ensure fairness and equality among gang members, avoiding any form of favoritism or perception of special treatment.

Furthermore, I will follow a two-step conflict resolution process, with a conversation and guidance for improvement if mistakes are made by gang members. Finally, a third strike will result in demotion and termination.

Sincerely,
Itachi Escobar

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
General Information
1) Your name IRL: Mohsin Rasul
2) Your age: 17
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: flamekai
6) Your nickname: Flame Kai
7) Your ID: 28402

Additional information
1-
Leader of Blood's Street Gang
2-
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) I have been a criminal with many gangs my whole life. I want this opportunity to become The Bloods Gang leader because I want to experience leadership in a gang and I think I can improve the gang with the help of my family members and friends.

2) I have had many experiences and will do my best in every situation. I will try to do 100% turf this season with my turf team.

3) After spending so long in gangs as high command and deputy, I have led many events in gangs. I will keep the Families Gang alive and participate in all of the events as much as I have.

3- Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) I will make sure everyone knows the server rules as the normal questions when you join gangs how much percent of the gang color you need to wear how many people you need to rob a person and how many people and cars you need to pull someone over I will make sure I ask more questions to know they haven't been told the answers by their friends or something and they actually know the server rules

2) I will try that every new person joining the gang will need to go through a small training that will be about 10-15 mins and make sure they know how to RP stuff so I will be sure everyone in my gang has the best experience

3) To elevate roleplay within your organization to a grand level, it's essential to make an environment where employees feel comfortable and motivated to participate happily.

Thank you for reading this

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. Your name IRL: Berk Aydın

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone: +GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day : 6-10 hour

5. Your Discord:iberko

6. Your Nickname: Berk Hill

7. Your ID :3220

Additional information
------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------
1.leader of : Leader of Bloods Street Gang
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -

2 .:
I want to be the leader of the Leader of Bloods Street Gang because as someone who just hangs out with gangs there are so many wrongs and incompetents.
Now I see things that I think should be dealt with. If I become a leader, I will optimize my gang and make it a place everyone on the server will want to join.

3.: In my opinion

+:Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

+Based on my gang experience, I think there should be a gang on the server that really needs to be managed properly. I believe that I will be a leader who will continue the gang rp in a good way without mistakes and in a good way, you see that there is very little well managed gang at the moment, I believe that I can do it myself, I need you to give me a chance.

+I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, turfs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

+we'll rule the ghetto with my team and newcomers.

+Thanks for listening

nizar sippi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nizar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 12h
5. Your Discord : spynizar
6. Your Nickname : Nizar Sippi
7. Your ID : 2991

Additional information
Leader of bloods streets gang.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. After reworking the HQ I liked the complete centrality of the bloods HQ and i was deputy on bloods in 2021 and i love bloods from the beginning of the server 2021

2.i have 4 years Experience i was deputy a lot of gangs Since these years I have gained a lot of gang experience which makes me a great leader of the bloods

3.I was a deputy 5 times (Bloods and marabunta and ballas and families ) and I want to try myself in that leadership role once again after a long time because I think that my general knowledge of criminal organizations is perfect and I want to get to that leadership position once again but this time in bloods

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I have my own way of roleplaying which I showed last time when I was deputy on the marabunta gang and I plan to do it again in bloods this time Strange locations for hostage situations as well as a special way of negotiating in the same way as in gz and store raids As for raiding military bases there are also some really special tactics and the rest As for roleplay upgrades I don't believe there will be anything unprecedented but never he doesn't know with my gang I was always ready to accept roleplay in every aspect and to do it to the end People know me on so the activity of the organization in would be at a high level.

Thanks for reading my application <3

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punar Badmash
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: punar0p
6. Your Nickname: Punarveer
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. LEADER OF BLOODS STREET GANG

1.i want to be the leader of bloods street gang cause i think i can control the gang once again know i know that my last term didnt go well as planned. But that was the first time of me geeting leadership/deputy in a gang so plz give me one more chance cause i have been deputy in many gang and help them to complete their weekly task in few days and lead he events easily in last term i was deputy of bloods and lead too many of the events so i think i can handle the gang once again smoothly.
2- I'm choosing Bloods because it's HQ feels like my home and it is the center of the ghetto and the main thing I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I was Crime curator in past and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience.

3. Gangs are the backbone of the roleplay. if there are no gang so there will be no work for leo and it will not be fun so i will make sure my gang members will make a healthy rp between leos and Gang members.

I can recruit as much as people in my organization and if some of them don't know the rules then I can teach them the rules how it goes and how it works and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the city then the Roleplay will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as Leos so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as possible activities to make the roleplay very interesting

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. And the most important thing to make a balanced roleplay is To behave professionaly and maintain a non toxic enviroment and if anybody will do toxicity in my gang will b directly fired/deranked. I will be strictly against the toxicity.

5. My Goals for this term is-

1. 20+ Store Robberies
2. 30+ Fz's
3. 100% Sprays
4. 100% Turf

6.this will be my ranking system

1.freeze
2.newbie
3.hustler
4.Gangster
5 real blood
6. Big Blood
8. Recruiter
9.Turfer
10.blood street fighter
11.OG Blood Fighter
12.OG Bloods General

Regards, Punar Badmash

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information
:
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang ❤️

1. I want to lead the Bloods Street Gang because I have leadership, Communication and Mangement skills. I want to enhance my skills into this organization. Firstly I have been on all gang deputy or under deputy. I have many experience in gang. i would like to lead them and i have many active members on all times of the day and always they wants to participate and espacially on ghetto side and doing graffiti and other events.

I want to lead the Bloods Street Gang because this is a strong organization which people having interest to join in this gang. We will make sure to hire those people who know their rules. which may having fun all the time. I will make sure to fill up my warehouse of the organization and giving guns and armors whenever they needed specially on events.

3. I want to lead the Bloods Street Gang to being the #1 gang in city, from now i know this seems like crazy and give motivation to my gang members so, we can be the #1 gang in city. I can will along with my team mangement and make a strong and popular in city. I will have strong thoughts or opinions which may help me to lead this gang and help to grow gang members as well as other members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. We will Create scenarios, events, or quests and missions that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for gang members to interact and collaborate this will help creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

2. I want to increase activity of gang to doing RP's Situation. Being strict is one of the keys to having good roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

3. Acknowledge and Give reward to gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments. I will promise if i got this opportunity i would implement these things
on my gang members.

Ranking System

15 ) Big Mafia
14 ) Under Mafia
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

jin kazamaaa

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ashwani Kumar

2. Your age: 23

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours

5. Your Discord: jinkazamaa

6. Your Nickname: Yor Forger

7. Your ID: 24473

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

A. I have experience in many gangs like ballas, Bloods, Families and marabunta and i also have experience in legal orgs also . i dont breaks Rp rules. Always follows the Rp situation and i have managed unofficial families and i have good communication skills And Great leader ship skills and i have great confidence in skill to become the leader of Bloods

B. I Have the perfect team who will support me in this journey and we all knows each and every rules of the ghetto. we are very strict when it comes to Rp situations. and as their leader i will make sure that every things will go according to the RP. As being strict i always try to teach new commers also and closely monitor every thing that is going around me.

C. I will Focus all my Attentions on Doing all the Events. To make the Bloods On TOP Again. and i will make sure to hire people who Knows The rules. and i guarantee that in my leadership Bloods will Be the most active gang out there.

Clear Objectives and Expectations
:
  • Clearly define the purpose and goals of the roleplay Situation.
  • Provide participants with specific roles, responsibilities, and guidelines.
Feedback and Debriefing:
  • After each RP Situation, provide constructive feedback to participants.
  • Encourage self-reflection and group discussions on what went well and what could be improved.
Promote a Safe Environment:
  • Create a supportive and non-judgmental atmosphere for participants to feel comfortable taking risks and learning from mistakes.
Rotate Roles:
  • Switching roles can provide a different perspective and help participants understand the challenges faced by others in the organization.

Thank you for reading this

Lord Tzariar

En2: Leader, Tzariar Family
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deep Shahriar
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 6 hours
5. Your Discord : tzariarofficial
6. Your Nickname : Lord Tzariar
7. Your ID : 54254
Additional information
1. Leader of - Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(I) I'd like to be the Leader of the Bloods gang since I have a lot of experience as a Unofficial Org Leader and Under Deputy in Legal Orgs. I know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.

(ii) Additionally, I will gather all the gangsters of the city under the same roof of Bloods who couldn't fulfil their gang roleplay in the past. Everyone will be terrified upon seeing the color red as we turn the ghetto into the domain of Bloods. And we'll instill a terror of red dresses in the minds of all citizens.

(iii) The primary difference between gangs and legal organizations is that when a member joins, they are not taught anything and are unsure of what to do. I will host training session with my High commands to teach all the members how to follow the general rules and ghetto rules.

(iv) Since its beginning, Bloods has been regarded as one of the best gangs. Because of this, it will offer me the opportunity to create our region and the ghetto of Bloods. My desire to govern Bloods is mostly motivated by my want to participate in fantastic role-playing games, have fun following the rules with my friends, and expand our city's community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization-

My advice for improving RolePlay level-
(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every events and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the gang alive and do gang activities in ghetto.
(iv) Attend every events, raid in FZ , and also do 24/7 shop robberies.
(v) Need to give bonuses to everyone to be more active.

Ranking System:

15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy

13 ) Under Deputy

12 ) Event Manager

11 ) Turfer

10 ) Recruiter

--High Command--

9 ) Mafia

8 ) Graffiti Expert

7 ) Enforcer

6 ) Gangster

5 ) Hitman

4 ) Shooter

3 ) Clapper

2 ) Newbie

1 ) Suspended​

Moon Zodiac

Not a Fighter
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deep Shahriar
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 6 hours
5. Your Discord : tzariarofficial
6. Your Nickname : Lord Tzariar
7. Your ID : 54254
Additional information
1. Leader of - Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(I) I'd like to be the Leader of the Bloods gang since I have a lot of experience as a Unofficial Org Leader and Under Deputy in Legal Orgs. I know the rules fairly well along with the punishments for these rules.

(ii) Additionally, I will gather all the gangsters of the city under the same roof of Bloods who couldn't fulfil their gang roleplay in the past. Everyone will be terrified upon seeing the color red as we turn the ghetto into the domain of Bloods. And we'll instill a terror of red dresses in the minds of all citizens.

(iii) The primary difference between gangs and legal organizations is that when a member joins, they are not taught anything and are unsure of what to do. I will host training session with my High commands to teach all the members how to follow the general rules and ghetto rules.

(iv) Since its beginning, Bloods has been regarded as one of the best gangs. Because of this, it will offer me the opportunity to create our region and the ghetto of Bloods. My desire to govern Bloods is mostly motivated by my want to participate in fantastic role-playing games, have fun following the rules with my friends, and expand our city's community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization-

My advice for improving RolePlay level-
(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every events and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the gang alive and do gang activities in ghetto.
(iv) Attend every events, raid in FZ , and also do 24/7 shop robberies.
(v) Need to give bonuses to everyone to be more active.

Ranking System:

15 ) Leader

14 ) Deputy

13 ) Under Deputy

12 ) Event Manager

11 ) Turfer

10 ) Recruiter

--High Command--

9 ) Mafia

8 ) Graffiti Expert

7 ) Enforcer

6 ) Gangster

5 ) Hitman

4 ) Shooter

3 ) Clapper

2 ) Newbie

1 ) Suspended​
they already selected xD

Range Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Mehmet Bozkurtt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.
You are the best leader

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Player
Bloods Applications is open.

Here are some Points to Remember:
1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Good Luck to All Applicants

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ans - Bloods

Ans - I want to become the leader of Bloods Street Gang because:

• Having experience as a LEO as well as a gang member, I would like to know more about a gang as being a leader. I want to help this gang rise and get 100% turfs in the upcoming season by doing my best. I would like to get the attention of the citizens about this existing gang which is apart from the larger part of ghetto.

• Being the leader, I would like to bring a change in every gang member such that they won't be having any internal conflicts in between. It is necessary to make the gang members happy to live together and support each other.

• I believe that gang is a family but with the ones whom you do not know or whom you are friends with. To build this relation close, I want to be the leader. Also there are graffitis to do as well not just turfs. Being a leader, I want to focus on both of them.

Ans - (i) Not promoting a particular person will be really helpful to promote equality in the gang. This will help us to recognise the feeling of togetherness. Having peace in between and a strategy to fight against our enemies will be really great.

(ii) Having great activity is what we need in a gang and I believe that I can make it happen with the help of my gang members. Gaining trust among each other will help us to encounter the Law Enforcement Officers at any time. We will stick together to fight the officers and win against them.

(iii) Hosting Events will help us to make this gang famous as this gang falls on the other side of the ghetto which is usually not preferable by citizens if their house is in ghetto. By hosting a lot of events, people will show interest in our gang.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu108627
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the BLOOD STREET GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The BLOODS gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in BLOODS gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of BLOOD gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper