Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Sohn Papdi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL = Tanishq
2. Your age IRL = 23 Y/O (nov-2000)
3. Time zone = IST +5:30
4. Average online per day = 2 hours
5. Your Discord = dessi_badmaas
6. Your Nickname = Ansh Barman
7. Your ID = 134746
Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Passion for Leadership
: I want to be a leader of this specific organization because I am passionate about making a positive impact and driving growth. I believe that leadership is not just about holding a position, but about inspiring and empowering others to achieve their full potential.

Alignment with Values: This organization’s values of innovation, inclusivity, and teamwork resonate deeply with me. I am excited about the opportunity to work with a team that shares my values and is committed to making a difference.

Leadership Skills: I have developed strong leadership skills through my past experiences, and I am eager to apply them in a new context. I believe that my skills in communication, problem-solving, and strategic planning would be a valuable asset to this organization.

Growth Opportunities: I am attracted to this organization because of its commitment to growth and development. I am excited about the opportunity to learn from experienced leaders and to contribute to the organization’s success.

Sense of Purpose: I want to be a leader of this organization because I believe that I can make a meaningful contribution to its mission. I am excited about the opportunity to work with a team that is dedicated to making a positive impact and to be a part of something bigger than myself.

Overall, I believe that my passion for leadership, alignment with the organization’s values, leadership skills, growth opportunities, and sense of purpose make me a strong candidate to be a leader of this specific organization.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• Take notes: Keep track of important details, characters, and storylines to ensure consistency and accuracy. This will help you stay engaged and immersed in the roleplay.
  • Show, don’t tell: Instead of simply telling others what’s happening, use descriptive language to paint a vivid picture. This will help others become more invested in the story and roleplay.
  • Focus on what they did well and what they could improve: Provide constructive feedback that encourages growth and development. This will help participants feel more confident and motivated to improve their roleplay.

THANK YOU YOUR DEAR PLAYER,
    Sohn Papdi - 134746
    BEST REGARDS

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord: busynotlikeyou
6. Your Nickname: Spy Fujiwara
7. Your ID: 45014

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

As Been EN03 Leader Of Vagos and many times deputies so, I am guaranteed that I have experience what it takes to be a leader.
and also being friendly with my gang members helping out them in every events when never they need me. also i have many good family supports and friends to support my term and make Bloods On TOP.

As in en3 we did very good captures and i want to really make bloods for 100% turfs. also i have my good team which we never did turf rules breaks so ya ik we will make turf 100% and making Bloods Dominating Gang.

2.4 As a leader I will ensure that all weekly requirement will be done without any difficult. I will give deputy rank to different time zone member so that Bloods will active all time and win all events.

I will do Daily 1-3 store/gun robbery everyday
3.2 There will be no toxicity in the org
3.3 Hiring newcomers who doesnt know anything.
3.4 Giving out best bonuses who is giving best for bloods.
3.5 There will be strike system in the org for them who breaking server rules and gang rules.
3.6 Bloods will do 1 fz every day.

Sincerely, Spy Fujiwara

Aditya007

Player
Player
Information
1.Name IRL- Aditya
2. Age IRL- 19
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 2-3 hour
5. Discord - fakeadi007
6. Nickname - fakeadi
7. ID - 92266
Additional information

1. Leader of

Blood Street Gang​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

My name is fakeadi and I am at Level 16. From the moment I set foot in the city, I aspired to be a leader. Over the years, I have honed my leadership skills by serving in various organizations like EMS, LSPD, Ballas, Families, Marabunta, and Vagos, always rising through the ranks.

Reason 1: Extensive Experience in Various Organizations​

I have been part of multiple organizations such as EMS, LSPD, Ballas, Families, Marabunta, and Vagos. In each of these groups, I consistently rose through the ranks, demonstrating my ability to lead, strategize, and contribute effectively. My varied experiences have equipped me with a deep understanding of different organizational structures and strategies, making me a versatile and capable leader.

Reason 2: Proven Loyalty and Dedication to the Bloods​

I have been part of the Bloods four times, each time proving my loyalty and dedication. My repeated involvement with the Blood Street Gang highlights my commitment and passion for the gang's mission and values. My track record with the Bloods shows that I am a reliable and trustworthy member who understands the gang's dynamics and goals.

Reason 3: Potential to Improve the Organization​

I know this is my first time aiming to be a leader, but I believe I can make the organization better. My diverse background and leadership skills position me uniquely to bring fresh perspectives and improvements to the Blood Street Gang. I am confident that my strategic insights and dedication will drive the gang towards greater success and unity.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the possibility of leading and making a significant impact within the Blood Street Gang.
  • Encourage Backstories: Suggest that everyone create detailed backstories for their characters. This will help members stay in character and make interactions more engaging.
  • Host Regular Training Sessions: Organize regular training sessions focusing on role-playing skills. Frame it as a way to improve the gang's effectiveness and cohesion.
  • Implement In-Character Communication: Encourage in-character communication at all times during gang activities. This will enhance immersion and make the experience more authentic.

1. Your name IRL = Tanishq
2. Your age IRL = 23 Y/O (nov-2000)
3. Time zone = IST +5:30
4. Average online per day = 2 hours
5. Your Discord = dessi_badmaas
6. Your Nickname = Ansh Barman
7. Your ID = 134746
Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Passion for Leadership
: I want to be a leader of this specific organization because I am passionate about making a positive impact and driving growth. I believe that leadership is not just about holding a position, but about inspiring and empowering others to achieve their full potential.

Alignment with Values: This organization’s values of innovation, inclusivity, and teamwork resonate deeply with me. I am excited about the opportunity to work with a team that shares my values and is committed to making a difference.

Leadership Skills: I have developed strong leadership skills through my past experiences, and I am eager to apply them in a new context. I believe that my skills in communication, problem-solving, and strategic planning would be a valuable asset to this organization.

Growth Opportunities: I am attracted to this organization because of its commitment to growth and development. I am excited about the opportunity to learn from experienced leaders and to contribute to the organization’s success.

Sense of Purpose: I want to be a leader of this organization because I believe that I can make a meaningful contribution to its mission. I am excited about the opportunity to work with a team that is dedicated to making a positive impact and to be a part of something bigger than myself.

Overall, I believe that my passion for leadership, alignment with the organization’s values, leadership skills, growth opportunities, and sense of purpose make me a strong candidate to be a leader of this specific organization.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• Take notes: Keep track of important details, characters, and storylines to ensure consistency and accuracy. This will help you stay engaged and immersed in the roleplay.
  • Show, don’t tell: Instead of simply telling others what’s happening, use descriptive language to paint a vivid picture. This will help others become more invested in the story and roleplay.
  • Focus on what they did well and what they could improve: Provide constructive feedback that encourages growth and development. This will help participants feel more confident and motivated to improve their roleplay.

THANK YOU YOUR DEAR PLAYER,
    Sohn Papdi - 134746
    BEST REGARDS

ivanthe dark

Player
Player
Information

Name: Utkarsh Boyane
Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day:
2-6 hours
discord: itachi_wars
nickname: Keven Tennyson

ID: 147071

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods.....

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A]
have vast experience across many gangs and legal orgs in city 3 and well as city 2 more than a 4 month worth of experience as Underdeputy of almost all orgs. I believe its my time to step up to leadership to show my leadership skills and put bloods back on the map. My dreams is to become a leader and lead and organisation.

B] I have many things, both new and old, that can lead to new ways of structuring and leading a criminal organization. Some examples include a restructuring of how ranks are assigned upon joining, and a strike system partnered with training to insure we teach members how they're messing up before kicking or blacklisting.

C] As always we bloods was the most active gang in city and i want to pursue that legacy of bloods gang, So that it will be active. for that, I have my freinds and family members

3. Your 3 advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

A] My first advise will be increasing the Role Play level in the organisation would be refrence to that we will do Ghetto Robberies,Highways Robberies, Hostage situations etc. as much as possible Only The HCs Rob and others keep pointing guns for them as this runs the roleplay for the others. There should be a fair chance for everyone to Rob and HCs Should rather be Helpful and Teach the New Guys how to Rob and Help them with it so that they can stay for long time and Contribute to The Gang.

B] My second advise for improving the role play making unbiased and good high commands who will help other and promote them as per their activity without behavior. In my leadership term I will be adding a strict punishment system so that my gang members don't made mistakes which result harm to organization

Thank you sir for reading my Froum
Best Regards Utkarsh
My brother utkarsh is done allmost high command in every org he gained the limitless and good experience from past experiences ue have very gratefull presence of experience in gangs. My request for admins is to review my brother utkarsh aplicattion

ChotiDuck

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
*INFORMATION*
1. Your Name IRL :
Sufyan
2. Your Age IRL : 16
3. Time Zone : (GMT+5)
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hour
5. Your Discord : maihuch0tiduck.fy
6. Your Nickname : Ch♡tiDuck
7. Your ID : 151803
`*Additional Information*`
1. Leader Of... :
Bloods
/---\
Events : So Basically i love the events of gang like clands, robbery, gang raids like that kind of stuff.

For New Gang Members : I have been in vagos gang and i have scene there that no will give us training and tell us stuff about gangs and about gang events so if i became leader of bloods i will teach new players about gang and gang rules gang events etc like that and also give em guns.

Want To Become Of Leader Of Some Gang : I want to become a leader of any gang and move with my gang and do events with dem like that.

/---\

>I will make the new team of trainers who will give training to new players and tell em about gang stuff

>Everyone have to give interview before joining any gang

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

aniket silswal

Player
Player
Aesthetic Aniket
Gmt +5
6-7 hours
aniket09155
Aniket
Because I have a leadership quality
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Manpreet singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Manpreet singh
2. 17
3. GMT +5:30
4. 7-8 hours
5. manpreetsingh99_9
6. Manpreet Narcos
7. 121411

*ADDITIONAL INFORMATION*

1. Leader of blood street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1. MY EXPERIENCES - I have experience in every gang in grand rp and i guess i know all the rules of grand rp and also the rules of ghetto and gang . I even have a lot of experience in some legal organisations like EMS, LSPD and NG .

2. GOOD LEADERSHIP QUALITIES AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS - i have good leadership and communication qualities so i think i will interact with my gang members way better than other people . I will teach them about each and every rule so they dont get ban for breaking any rule.

3. A GOOD ENVIRONMENT FOR THE MEMBERS - Every org needs an environment where they dont face any type of discrimination. i have seen many gang leaders giving their friends high rank and not giving high ranks who really deserve that. this demotivates them. So i guess i will prevent this and will give ranks according to skills of my gang members

1. i will motivate players to join the gang by making them take part in the gang events and activities so they enjoy while staying in the gang
2. i will give them bonuses for each event they play so they can also earn and enjoy the game at the same time
3. i will make a specific discord server for gang members where i can teach them about the rules . by doing this i can maintain high level rp in the gang

Devil Sab

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Afzal Basha
2. Your age IRL : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord :sabgamer3666
6. Your Nickname : Devil Azee
7. Your ID : 159440
Additional information:
1. Leader of Blood.
2. In This server I am first joined organization is I want participate and lead the event as a leader and I want stop and close the organization members mouth I want to be not as a player I want to be a leader.
3. Play responsible , read , know and follow the all rules of gran rp and give respect to all players and Admins.

Legend Wolf

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ansh yadav
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - {GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5-10
5. Your Discord -wolfsbane005. or 1042685241850089472
6. Your Nickname- Legend wolf
7. Your ID- 156365
Additional information
1. Leader of
bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1. I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better.

2. Becoming a notorious gang leader can establish a lasting legacy and infamy within criminal circles, cementing one's place in history as a formidable figure with a larger-than-life reputation

3. The challenge of outsmarting rivals, navigating complex power dynamics, and mastering the art of leadership within a secretive and competitive underworld can be intellectually stimulating and rewarding.

The role-playing in the ghetto is low due to the fact that it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as here is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.

Legend Wolf

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age IRL - 17
7. Your ID- 156365
Additional information

1. Leader of bloods

1. I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever i want to become and leader of organization because i want to help the server to start from a good note and i would like to get the leader ship and make the server look better.

2. Becoming a notorious gang leader can establish a lasting legacy and infamy within criminal circles, cementing one's place in history as a formidable figure with a larger-than-life reputation

3. The challenge of outsmarting rivals, navigating complex power dynamics, and mastering the art of leadership within a secretive and competitive underworld can be intellectually stimulating and rewarding.

The role-playing in the ghetto is low due to the fact that it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as here is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.

alif hasn12

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alif Hasan
2. Your age IRL : 15
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 6-12hrs
5. Your Discord : alifpro
6. Your Nickname : max federov
7. Your ID : 117912
1. leader of bloods street gang...

2. i have many experience of many legal , and high command also legal org . i am experience of og bloods,vagos,ballas etc . i know all gang rules and event time . i many time of lead gang event like : store rob , gun store rob , fort zancudo raid , gang raid , Clandestine and Submarines etc . i think i can be a bloods leader .

3. my advice is :- maintain rank :

(15)leader
(14)deputy leader
(13)deputy
(12)under deputy
(11)event leader
(10)turfer
(9)warlord
(8)clapper
(7)shooter
(6)gangster
(5)graffite team
(4)graffite member
(3)newbie
(2)newbie
(1)newbie

Last edited:

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ahmed Jalal
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:00
4. Average online per day: 7-9 hours
5. Your Discord: ahmedknight
6. Your Nickname: Ahmad NoMercyKnight
7. Your ID: 58540
Additional information

- Ever since I came to the city my first thought was to join any gang as I was curious that how a gang works in this city and with the time I spent in the city I got to know about all the events and I am ready to put all the time I spend in this city in improving my gang. I want to make sure that everyone from high command to the lower ranks knows all the general, event and ghetto rules that a gang member should know as I want to make a strong bond with my gang by which we will be outstanding in all the events.

- I want to be the leader of bloods because I have a very good experience in gangs as a high command leading all the event with its fullest activity and I will provide each member the rank they deserve according to how active they are in events as I have been in a city for a long time due to which I have come across each and every rule and I will teach my members what I know so they dont break any rules and our season would end in the best way possible.

- I have great communication skills which will help me in recruiting best members for my gang and I want to spread my knowledge across everyone for better performance. As I spend 7-9 hours in the city I will help my gang in every situation and lead them to bring the best outcomes of all situations.

- I will not tolerate any toxic members in the gang which can ruin the gang.
- I will keep the gang active by recruiting more members and teach them how to RP properly.
-I will try do 100% in turf balancing events and turf evenly.
100% grffiti's all time

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 2-6 hours
discord: yugyt5256
nickname: Yug Walker
ID: 157806

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods...

1) Because I have become the leader of this organization, I want to experience it once. I have been high command in another gang.To grow the gang, to protect the gang members and to give them essential missions and to tell them what role to play in it, to improve the quality of the gang and how to show it above and better than the other team, in many other gangs. It was the first time in which I have handled events as a high command and because of that I have experience.

2) I will try to be online more in this city, I will respect my gang members and treat them well, I have experience of this city now, and know mostofly the rules.

3) Any gang member who doesn't know the rules, I will explain the rules to him, after that if he needs training, I will also give him training, I will strengthen my gang, if I get selected, this will be my first expiration, I will try to stay on top of the whole sheep with my gang.

I have a few advises, I understand you a bit, that when gang members are across the highway robbery (4 players with 2 cars) when someone tries to stop a person crossing the highway, that person is considered a gang member for a long time. Ignores the talk and drives away the car, (fear rp) even though he knows the rules, he brakes.

I hope you will select me, You give me one term and see my power.

my past experience

EX | high command of blood gang
EX | highcommand of vagos gang
EX | SAHP
EX | High command of families gang

THANX FOR REDIANG its. Yug yt...

Last edited:

Braxton Abi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Jamal
2. Your age IRL = 16
3. Time zone = GMT+2
4. Average online per day = 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord = braxtonxxx
6. Your Nickname = Braxton Abi
7. Your ID = 134149

Additional information

1. Leader Of Bloods Street Gang

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.i want to be the leader of Bloods Street as i am fully experienced in gangs from city three by being deputy of more than 8 gangs and recently shifted to en2 and saw server struggling to find new good/experienced gang leaders and i think its the best opportunity to revive ghetto of en2 and let state orgs know that en2 ghetto is still alive.

2. I will make sure no favoritism happen in my gang and all members get the equal respect.

3. will chose top notch deputy so they dont break and rules if deputy didnt break any rules nor the other members will as they all will follow deputy calls so it dosent ruin the fun of rp.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.will not tolarate any kind of toxicity will make a channel in the mails of the gang name report for all the gang members to report if anyone do any kind of toxicity if somebody got caught doing this will get immediately kicked/demoted from the gang even if he is deputy.

2. will teach newbies about the rules and system of the server as someone of them can be the future leader of the any origination it will help my gang as well as the Server to find new good leader for future.

3. My main goals for this term will be :-
20+ Store robberies
40+ Fz's
100% Sprays
100% Turfs

Regards,
Braxton Abi.

Legend Wolf

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age IRL - 17
7. Your ID- 156365
Additional information
1. Leader of bloods

Rayhan Goat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Rayhan
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your discord - Almanto
6. Your Nickname - Badmash Rayhan
7. Your ID - 162895
Additional information -
1. Leader of the
Bloods Street Gang

2. I once belonged to the Bloods and led the Vagos as their deputy, where I gained important expertise and understanding of gang leadership. Since I am familiar with the guidelines and nuances of the position, I feel confident in my abilities to lead. For instance, I've arranged and carried out difficult operations with success, mediated agreements and coalitions with other gangs, and efficiently managed the gang's finances. I think I can lead the Bloods effectively given my experience and comprehension of the duties. I'm excited to see The Bloods, a fantastic gang with a vibrant community, succeed and expand.

3. In order to start the gang, I would first seek for the greatest turfers and competent players who are capable of winning every event. I would also make sure that every new participant is aware of the rules; if not, I would teach them the RP regulations. I would put out the rules for each player, including general rules, ghetto rules, and so forth. Everyone will have an opportunity to show their worth.

Like Reply
Select for moderation

Rayhan Goat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Rayhan
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your discord - Almanto
6. Your Nickname - Badmash Rayhan
7. Your ID - 162895
Additional information -
1. Leader of the
Bloods Street Gang

2. I once belonged to the Bloods and led the Vagos as their deputy, where I gained important expertise and understanding of gang leadership. Since I am familiar with the guidelines and nuances of the position, I feel confident in my abilities to lead. For instance, I've arranged and carried out difficult operations with success, mediated agreements and coalitions with other gangs, and efficiently managed the gang's finances. I think I can lead the Bloods effectively given my experience and comprehension of the duties. I'm excited to see The Bloods, a fantastic gang with a vibrant community, succeed and expand.

3. In order to start the gang, I would first seek for the greatest turfers and competent players who are capable of winning every event. I would also make sure that every new participant is aware of the rules; if not, I would teach them the RP regulations. I would put out the rules for each player, including general rules, ghetto rules, and so forth. Everyone will have an opportunity to show their worth.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
I dont want to be a leader

Rowenas

[R-O-W-E-N-A]
Player
1. Your name IRL: Burak
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+03
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: harleyveronica
6. Your Nickname: Rowena Solid
7. Your ID: 80654

Additional information

1- I wanted to become a gang leader because I have experience in the city, and I aspire to lead people in a proper and positive manner. My goal is to use my knowledge and skills to guide others effectively, ensuring that we operate with integrity and achieve our objectives together.
2- Additionally, I am eager to lead and mentor individuals within the gang, imparting all the knowledge and skills necessary for success. If there are aspects I am unfamiliar with, I am committed to learning and subsequently teaching these to the members. My aim is to ensure everyone knows what to do and what to avoid, fostering a well-informed and capable team.
3- Most importantly, I am determined to persevere and never give up. I will continuously strive to correct my mistakes, turning them into valuable learning experiences, and using those lessons to improve myself and the gang as a whole.

I can be active in the gang by solving anyone's problems and treating people individually.

There is no tolerance for toxicity within the gang, as we prioritize respect, positive communication, and a supportive environment for all members.

Achieving victories in events and accomplishing much more through dedication and teamwork are key goals we strive to attain. (My Event Deputy and his team is ready and eagerly waiting for me to take the lead.)

The quality of an interview exam should be such that the candidate cannot receive a warning or verbal reprimand.

100% Turf (I have the only team that will establish dominance on the turfs.)

100% Graffiti.

Naveen Armani

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Naveen Singh
Your age IRL: 19
Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Your Discord: anshubrox7084
Your Nickname: Anshu
Your ID: 69960

1. Leader of bloods streets gang.

I want to become the leader of bloods because I have gained much experience in gangs. I also have lead many of the events by myself in gang as a Deputy. So now I think I am ready to be a leader and improve rp.

As I am also the deputy of unofficial family so I have also gained much leadership skills which will help me to lead the gang. I also have many innovative and creative ideas which I will use in my term by which my term will be most active and the best term ever. I also have many friends and families alliance which will help me to get my term on next level. I won't allow any toxicity in my gang of found then directly blacklist

If I get the term I will increase my activity daily online time and do as much events possible in a day. There are some gang which are almost dead only somehow manage to take screenshots of the events but my term will be 100% active. I will capture main ghetto, vagos ghetto. Also I will make Leo's scared from my gang. I will seperate different work for my deputies 1st for ghetto clapping, 2nd for events like clands, store robberies, highway robberies,etc. 3rd for events like subs and battleship and the last for turf. My deputies, HC and I will also give chance to do rp to new players by which they will also get interest.

I will do as much events possible in a day by which Leo's and gang both will enjoy I will also make critical situations for Leo's by doing events in new location. Also as I told before I will not tolerate toxicity. I will also take care about that I have good people in my org so less rule break.

Goals 100% turf
10k+ girafiti profit
Ending the term without warns
To dominate other gangs
To become terrorist organization

Top Bottom