Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL- Aayush
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname- Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID- 69592
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-- I want to be the leader of the organization because i have a very good past experience with SAHP moreover i am very old in city and have learnt and gained a lot of experience remaining in the city. I was HC in SAHP and all the other orgs like LSPD, FIB, Government,EMS,LI and gangs also. I was the leader of ballas and marabunta recently. Now i am aware of how to handle the orgs and its members. Now i think i am capable of being as ur leader and server my city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
i) Better Human Resources: In my leadership i will ensure that the HRs of my org are very good and helpfull in nature so that new members get good trainings.
ii) Regular Trainings: In my leadership i will ensure that the members get training on regular basis so that the chances of mistakes are low that will help my term going smoothly.
iii) Active in all the situations: In my leadership i will ensure that the org is active and attends all the events like any type of store robbery, highway robbery, etc.
iv) Better High Commands: In my leadership i will ensure that the HCs of the org are very good polite and helpful so that all the members are working correctly under their supervision.

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Yaswanth Trigger

𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕚 - 𝔸𝔽𝕂
Player
The following players have been selected for the SAHP Leader interview today at 17:10 server time (23rd December 2023)

1.Draken Tempest -101380 -armaansaini
2.Malik Rich- 68429 -nomi786

Applications for SAHP Leader is closed

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
Your name IRL: Andrew Johnson
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day:7h+ week days 9h+ Weekends
5. Your Discord: miele1
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Bunter
7. Your ID: 99971
Additional information
1. Leader of...
SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I have been in all of the LEO organization I have been HC in all orgs and I know how to do the job I think I got great leadership skills and I think I can make the Sahp the best Org of all. I know everything there is to know about Police work and Leader tasks

- Sahp has been the first org i joined when i first started to play in the city and i was very welcomed so i want to do the same with individuals who really want to be police officers i can teach them the job and make them the best version of themselfs

-I have lots of plans to make Sahp great again like a new ranking system New Bonus system, Units will be tested of their knowladge and their work will be seen by me resulting in a promotion that they deserve and a rank that they are comfortable with and enjoy.

- I will respect all my units and treat them as my friends and not my employees and Sahp will be very welcoming of new officers trying to learn the job.

- I will also try to hire people who have more experience as High Commands and will make sure that all my units are well trained and respect everyone and most importantly each other so no toxicity

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- Better High commands { Will hire people that have more experience as High Commands and have a better HR team and FTO team}

- Better Bonus system { Will make sure that the bonus system is updated and all the units are paid and their work is looked upon }

- More active units { Will make sure that all the units are patrolling at all times and will try to make sure that there isnt any corruption within Sahp }

Best Regards
- Andrew Bunter

Baris Godson

Player
Player
SAHP
1.Your name IRL: Baris

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours

5. Your Discord: lilbaro

6. Your Nickname: Bariss Godson

7. Your ID: 83907

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

1. Leader of SAHP

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) - Having dedicated one year to the game, I've served in various law enforcement and government agencies, witnessing a need for improved city protection due to low player numbers. I aim to lead a capable team of committed officers to enhance the SAHP's effectiveness.

B) - Believing SAHP to be the ideal organization, I recognize the potential for criminal activities in the bustling city. My commitment is to ensure SAHP, alongside my team, stands as a vigilant force against such activities, safeguarding the city.

C) - Addressing rule violations within SAHP, I'll meticulously select and train officers to minimize complaints. My goal is to foster a disciplined and efficient team, making SAHP an exemplary organization.

AA) - Proposing a Role Play Training program, I'll immerse officers in situations where rule breaks are likely, allowing them to learn from failures. This program aims to improve RP quality within the organization.

BB) - Establishing collaboration between SAHP's SWAT department and LSPD for cannabis operations, I seek to reduce crime rates and elevate the excitement and activity levels of the SWAT team.

CC) - Recognizing the need for motivation, I'll increase perks and bonuses to ensure officers feel valued and appreciated for their dedication.

DD) - Strengthening the SWAT department with highly skilled individuals, I aspire to make SAHP formidable and create a legacy for the SWAT team.

EE) - Addressing concerns about undeserved ranks, I'll appoint a proficient IA leader to scrutinize officer logs and ensure deserving individuals receive appropriate promotions and medals.

Thanks for reeding my application and good luck to everyone 🍀
Best regards: Baris Godson

6xEx-LSPD Chief of Staff
2xEx-SAHP HOD of SWAT

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Name
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
  1. Your name IRL:- Shivansh Pandey​
  2. Your age:- 26
  3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30 (IST)
  4. Average online per day:- 4-6hrs
  5. Your Discord:- rockshiva
  6. Your Nickname:- Rock Shivaa
  7. Your ID:- 94392

Additional information

Leader of...SAHP
1:- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

1:- When I come to this city, it's my first legal organization till now, and when i comed to this organization I started from cadet rank, and now I am chief commander I have given more then 9 terms of my life to SAHP . Everytime i have given my best, Some time if sheriff is not available in the city , Then I will take stand and try to solve every situation weather it is hostage situation or gheeto petrol or etc.

2:- I would ensure that no Low ranking officer overlooked or invisible by any of the High ranking officials. If any officer feel like that then he shouldn't be afraid or hesitant to reach a High Command.

3:- I'm dedicated to giving new comers a effective and good-quality training on time. To appreciate outstanding efforts, I want to introduce a bonus system. My idea is to give daily bonuses, making sure our team gets regular financial rewards to keep them motivated. I believe in consistently recognizing and rewarding hard work to make our workplace a motivating and appreciative space for everyone.

2:- Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

(1) Promotion ceremony on every Sunday.
(2) Bonuses will be given to all the units every Day
(3) I would also implement weekly meeting with all the High Command, So they can share their fair bit of opinion to be changed within their division.
(4) Suprise test of every HC so we can get to know who is eligible for the High Command rank.

Best Regards:-
Rock Shivaa

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME (UTC/GMT +6 hours)
8 Hours
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
PIKACHU Zero
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I would like to lead SAHP for these reasons.

(1) In English city 2, I was Capta In SAHP. I served in the SAHP for nearly 2terms. In those term I learn lot of things and I have fully experienced those term. I saw that there's a lot of gaps between low rank to high rank officers. My duty as SAHP Leader is to fix all these problems and let SAHP units have best RP game play. I also have experience as HC in SAHP, Chief of staff in LSPD, DOC OFFICER in Government, SUPERVISOR OF DEPARTMENT in FIB. I have been a HC of an active family, so I have quite a good management experience. I want to use those experience as a leader.

(2) I have many new ideas and new thing / updates to SAHP (It's not just text if I accepted to the interview, I'll say some) and I'll start doing it according to system. I will discuss them in the interview.

(3) To lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and I'll try my best to lets our units have fair, serious and funny RP game play with new events, rules, SAHP laws and new divisions. SAHP has been regarded as one of the best orgs in the past, because of this, it will create a good impression about in the mindset of the citizen.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization:

My advice for improving Roleplay level-

(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every event and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the org alive and protect the city.
(iv) Attend all events with other LEOs.
(v) give bonuses to everyone to be more active.
(vi) some secret tasks if they do properly, they will get bonuses for that

SAHP| Davy Uchiha

i have 100 tricks even tho i'm not a trickster
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ahmed
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 3 TO 10 H
5. Your Discord: itachi_106_uchiha
6. Your Nickname : Davy Uchihaa
7. Your ID : 6383
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

EX/ SAHP Under Sheriff
EX/ Blood Under Deputy
Families Under Deputy

1)I want to make it perfect, a Perfect term with no warnings and Perfect Officers
2)I had a lot of Experience in SAHP and i feel confident to lead this org and get its Glory back
3)I want to make this org Feard by all gang mem and anyone who is thinking about to make a crime in our Dep

1)Everyone can make an opinion and play a part in improving this org no matter his rank
2)Everyone is Respected so they can be part in our Family
3)And all of this will have a positive impact on our performance and enhance our relation so we can be Glorious on our battlefied

Thanks,
All love , Davy Uchihaa

Last edited:

Nik Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Veenu

2. Your age- 17

3. Time zone- India (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day- 4-6 hours

5. Your Discord- nikko.exe#4234

6. Your Nickname- Nik Federal

7. Your ID- 68842

Additional information

1. Leader of...San Andreas Highway Patrol

- 1. I want to be a leader of SAHP as I had been in this city since 1 years and now I think I have gained a good experience in legal orgs. In SAHP I had been there for 2 terms which enhanced my highway patrol skills.

2. I would also like to be leader of SAHP because I want to reduce toxicity between orgs, I would like to communicate with all the orgs, planning events with each org, and keeping connection and building bonds with all of them.

3. I'll makesure that high commands should communicate with the lower ranks and will inspire them for doing there best from learning from the basics. And also will help them find out the best division.

-1. For improving the RP level in organisation I would like to maintain the day shift as well as night shift.
Conducting trainings for new ones,giving them daily tasks and guidance.

2. To give respect and maintain a good communication skills with all of them.
No toxicity should be happened in the org and not between the other orgs.

3.Hardworking officers will get promotion on the weekly basis and also giving out the bonuses to keep. I'll try my best to keep professionalism.On weekly basis promotion ceremony will also conducted as well.

Thank You,
Nik Federal

Last edited:

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Amine
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 8h
5. Your Discord: 1aminx1
6. Your Nickname: Aminox Snow
7. Your ID: 110272
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

- I want to become a SAHP leader because I have excellent experience in all organization. I was a high command in FIB. I was also a high command in LSPD and also in SAHP and EMS.
- I want to educate all the residents of the city so that they have excellent experience in how to protect the city from gangs, criminals and violators.
- I want to protect the highway from all gang interference or any violators who break the highway rules

To improve the level of role playing, I will appoint guards for all of them so that they learn how to arrest criminals, issue tickets to violators, and issue insurance and license plates correctly without mistakes. I will also give a bonus and promotion in rank to every officer who does his job excellently and without mistakes. I will do activities every week to have fun in free time.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-
Aayush

2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
4-8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID-

Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP
============================================================================================================
-- I want to be the leader of the organization because i have a very good past experience with SAHP moreover i am very old in city and have learnt and gained a lot of experience remaining in the city. I was HC in SAHP and all the other orgs like LSPD, FIB, Government,EMS,LI and gangs also. I was the leader of ballas and marabunta recently. Now i am aware of how to handle the orgs and its members. Now i think i am capable of being as a leader and server my city.
============================================================================================================
i) Better Human Resources:
In my leadership i will ensure that the HRs of my org are very good and helpfull in nature so that new members get good trainings.
ii) Regular Trainings: In my leadership i will ensure that the members get training on regular basis so that the chances of mistakes are low that will help my term going smoothly.
iii) Active in all the situations: In my leadership i will ensure that the org is active and attends all the events like any type of store robbery, highway robbery, etc.
iv) Better High Commands: In my leadership i will ensure that the HCs of the org are very good polite and helpful so that all the members are working correctly under their supervision.

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz.

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Andrew Johnson
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day:7h+ week days 9h+ Weekends
5. Your Discord: miele1
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Bunter
7. Your ID: 99971
Additional information
1. Leader of...
SAHP

-I have been in all of the LEO organization I have been HC in all orgs and I know how to do the job I think I got great leadership skills and I think I can make the Sahp the best Org of all. I know everything there is to know about Police work and Leader tasks

- Sahp has been the first org i joined when i first started to play in the city and i was very welcomed so i want to do the same with individuals who really want to be police officers i can teach them the job and make them the best version of themselfs

-I have lots of plans to make Sahp great again like a new ranking system New Bonus system, Units will be tested of their knowladge and their work will be seen by me resulting in a promotion that they deserve and a rank that they are comfortable with and enjoy.

- I will respect all my units and treat them as my friends and not my employees and Sahp will be very welcoming of new officers trying to learn the job.

- I will also try to hire people who have more experience as High Commands and will make sure that all my units are well trained and respect everyone and most importantly each other so no toxicity

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

- Better High commands { Will hire people that have more experience as High Commands and have a better HR team and FTO team}

- Better Bonus system { Will make sure that the bonus system is updated and all the units are paid and their work is looked upon }

- More active units { Will make sure that all the units are patrolling at all times and will try to make sure that there isnt any corruption within Sahp }

Best Regards
- Andrew Bunter
should be leader you have great leadership skills, defo recoment

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Malik Nouman
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : UTC +5
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord : .nomi786
6. Your Nickname : Malik Rich
7. Your ID : 68429
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Answer: San Andreas Highway Patrol
Answer:
1)
I want to be Leader of SAHP becuase I have an great experince in this organization and I work alot in this organization I know which things is good for this org and which is bad for this org.

2) I also have many new plans for SAHP that make SAHP more intresting and people will enjoiy working on SAHP and they keep doing hard working in this organization.

3) I am also ex leader of NG and I have an leader qualities to handle state org and mange it perfectly.

Answer:
1) Proper Training System

I seen many officers don't get the proper level of training which causes them being un professional in some complicated situations so I have planned a practical training of 3 phrases where they learn everything from the basics of the organization to attending any event situation in the supervision of any high command which will lead them being professional and being able to manage any complicated situation.

2) Proper Interviews

I saw many people hire their friends without any experience which causes a level disorder in the org, I'll make sure that never happens, even if they're ex officers, I make sure the HR take their interview because if you're experienced enough then you shouldn't have any problem dealing with and interview and if i do this then I'll have the best officers and the best term hopefully

3) Bonuses

I mentioned many things above but why would they do that? what would motivate the officers to work for sahp and make it better? the rewards for the tasks, I make a better and best reward system for the officers who are dedicated and Encourage them to give their best to the organization

4) Promotion

I host weekly promotion ceremony, not normal ones but I make officers go through some fun ic events which will create small but never forgettable memories and lead them to joining SAHP again

Thank You!!

Barry Vuitton

I love her
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Emir
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 4 hours in week days, 8-10 hours in weekends
5. Your Discord: gaznesiz
6. Your Nickname: barry bedelodendi
7. Your ID: 61050
Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

• Im in FIB since I was LSPD leader and I'm on the highway all the time and SAHP used to do highway patrol all the time and I don't see them doing it anymore and I'm going to do highway patrol all the time

• Since it is the closest organization to the NG, I will provide reinforcements in the fastest way when there is a ng raid. and in addition, I will constantly check the highway and when I see any gang activity, I will cooperate with the ng and remove them from the scene or arrest them as quickly as possible.

• If there is cannabis in the city, I will get permission from the LSPD and destroy them as soon as possible with them, at the same time I will work with fib and collect evidence in case of robbery and in this way I will minimize the activities of the gangs. so in short, it will always be safe in and out of the city, of course I will ask for permission from the LSPD before entering the city.

• IA have been working a lot and here I will keep IA active and people will fill their logs better and participate in events, and in return they will get the rank they deserve.
  • I had a very special S.W.AT (Speaicel Weapons and Tactis) team in LSPD and I will take the same team to SAHP so that we will win all store robbery, fz raid, hostage situation, Prsion Protecion, Bank Robbery etc. events so that the whole city will be protected from criminals.
  • I will cooperate with all the organizations, I will get along well with them and the SWAT teams of other organizations and the SWAT teams of SAHP will cooperate and we will win most of the events and after all the events we win, I will constantly distribute bonuses to the employees and my employees will be more willing to participate in the event.
  • Since I have been in Sahp before, I know that HR and IA do little work, I will choose the head of these very well and I will keep them all active, everyone's logs will be checked every day and training will be given to everyone who joins without knowledge.

Best Regards,
    barry bedelodendi

Antonio Gonzalez

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
--Personal information--
Your full name : Khalil Agrebi
My age : 20
Time zone : North Africa (GMT +1 hour)
Average online per day : 4hours
Your discord : 10fps6206
Your Character name : Antonio Gonzalez
Your ID : 92809

--Previous Experience--
Ex SAHP Chief Commander more than 2 terms
Ex FIB chief of Staff 2 terms
Ex LSPD High Command 1 term

--Additional information--

1)Leader of SAHP

2)Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1) I started at SAHP and have seen more than six leaders come and go since Habib. Despite changes, I'm committed to making SAHP better under my leadership.
2.2) Running a successful term needs commitment and hard work and i can motivate my units to give as much as they can.
2.3) Furthermore, I will also emphasize that players must have a minimum of experience in the city before joining SAHP to prevent recruiting inactive members. This will help us attract units who are committed to law enforcement activity.

3)Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1)Focusing on the HR and FTO departments, SAHP is an Officer Academy as a Law enforcement org.
3.2)Ensuring that training is a priority for new recruits is crucial for the organization's success.
3.3)Strengthening HR for effective onboarding and quality training will contribute significantly to the growth and excellence of SAHP.

Thanks for reading.
101 Antonio Gonzalez.

Baris Godson

Player
Player
SAHP
Information
1. Your name IRL: Baris
2. Your age: 23IC (17 OOC)
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: lilbaro
6. Your Nickname:Bariss Godson
7. Your ID: 83907
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
A
) I want to be a leader because I have seen the mistakes of other leaders and I believe we can correct these mistakes.
B) I had lots of experience in SAHP, LSPD, FIB and GOV(Illegal gangs also) i think i will be a good leader and i think will lead a good term with my friends and officers.
C) I want to educate all the residents of the city so that they have excellent experience in how to protect the city from gangs, criminals and violators
AA)
Everyone can make a change in this organization, regardless of their rank.
BB) The SAHP organization will be like a family, toxic people will be given maximum punishment, everyone will be respectful to each other, and I am sure that this will be one of the best terms.
CC) Everyone will work very well and keep the organization active. Very good leaders will be selected for SWAT, IA and HR departments and everyone will be made sure that they receive the best training.

Thanks,
All love, Baris Godson 🍀❤️

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME (UTC/GMT +6 hours)
8 Hours
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
Pikachu Zero
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I would like to lead SAHP for these reasons.

(1) In English city 2, I was Capta In SAHP. I served in the SAHP for nearly 2terms. In those term I learn lot of things and I have fully experienced those term. I saw that there's a lot of gaps between low rank to high rank officers. My duty as SAHP Leader is to fix all these problems and let SAHP units have best RP game play. I also have experience as HC in SAHP, Assistant Chief in LSPD, DOC OFFICER in Government, SUPERVISOR OF DEPARTMENT in FIB. I have been a HC of an active family, so I have quite a good management experience. I want to use those experience as a leader.

(2) I have many new ideas and new thing / updates to SAHP (It's not just text if I accepted to the interview, I'll say some) and I'll start doing it according to system. I will discuss them in the interview.

(3) To lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and I'll try my best to lets our units have fair, serious and funny RP game play with new events, rules, SAHP laws and new divisions. SAHP has been regarded as one of the best orgs in the past, because of this, it will create a good impression about in the mindset of the citizen.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization:

(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every event and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the org alive and protect the city.
(iv) Attend all events with other LEOs.
(v) give bonuses to everyone to be more active.
(vi) some secret tasks if they do properly, they will get bonuses for that

Alex Blackstone

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL magnus
2. Your age17
3. Time zone utc+1
4. Average online per day2-4 days and on the weekend 2-6
5. Your Discord myggen24
6. Your Nickname alex blackstone
7. Your ID95099
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

first: this is probably my biggest reason. i have been leader of lspd and deputy of lspd so i already know how to handle a big org like sahp. i have also been in sahp so i know the stuff of sahp to. whit this expiriens i can make a good org

secondly: so my second reason is that i want to make the org better and white my deputies and my friends that are going to join my org. with my friends we can make the org active and whit my deputies we can make the good idesa we have happebnd and have a better term

thirdly: I would also like to ensure that every officer, be it a low ranking officer or a high command, maintains their patrol logs neatly. Patrol logs should be one of the main sources to keep track of an officer's performance. Patrol logs should be checked by the senior officers regularly and thoroughly.

- 1 i am going to be working on a good sahp hr so that the officers get a good training and dont screw up
- 2 i will have a good ranking system that makes it better for the rp and for sahp
- 3 and i am going to make sure that we have a god interview so that people that join now what they are doing from the start
- 4 i am also going to have promotion ceremony every week
- 5 i will add a good ranking system for sahp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom