Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashir Knight

OG
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Hashir Jalal
2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: gmt+5
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: stranger.420
6. Your Nickname: Hasshir Knight
7. Your ID: 16834

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the SAHP.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)
1.Dedication to Service: Throughout my career in law enforcement, I have always been driven by a strong sense of duty and commitment to serving the community. The San Andreas Highway Patrol represents the pinnacle of traffic law enforcement and road safety, and I am inspired by the opportunity to lead a team of dedicated professionals who share the same passion. As a leader, I would instill a culture of excellence and integrity, ensuring that every member of the organization is motivated to provide top-notch service to the citizens of San Andreas.
2.Expertise and Experience: Over the years, I have accumulated a wealth of experience in various law enforcement roles, particularly in traffic management and highway patrol operations. From conducting thorough investigations to implementing effective strategies for accident prevention, I have honed my skills in managing complex situations and leading teams in high-pressure environments. My expertise in traffic law enforcement, coupled with a comprehensive understanding of the challenges specific to the San Andreas region, positions me well to guide the San Andreas Highway Patrol towards achieving its goals.
3.Collaborative Leadership Approach: I firmly believe that effective leadership is rooted in collaboration and fostering a supportive work environment. As a leader, I would emphasize open communication, active listening, and mutual respect among team members. I am committed to cultivating a culture of continuous learning and professional development, encouraging innovative approaches to enhance road safety initiatives. By empowering my team and leveraging their unique strengths, I am confident that we can achieve exceptional results and uphold the San Andreas Highway Patrol's reputation as a leader in traffic law enforcement.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
-I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the org will work 24/7 and the SAHP will be on top.
-I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
- I will focus on SAHP members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
-I will make sure there is respect between the org members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
-My advice is that Staff members enforce Roleplay more because it will give the game a much more IRL feeling, and it may even attract more people.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in organizations:
1. Deputy leader of families.
2. Marabunta Under Deputy.
3. National Guard C-O-S.
4. Ballas under-deputy.
5. SAHP lieutenant.
MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in family's:
1. Ex Leader of Knights.
2. Ex Mafias/Yakuza Deputy.
Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Vik Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Fares
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - otaspace
6. Your Nickname - Joy Boyy
7. Your ID - 22202

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Reason 1. I have been a member of a lot of organization but i found that if i have the opportunity to be the leader of a specific organization i can be sure that i can do my best to keep my organization on top of the city by fighting for achieving our dreams

Reason 2. being the leader presents an incredible opportunity for personal development and skills improvement that's why as a human being m dreaming to get more skills to fight my world issues

Reason 3. I will also try to give all my members the opportunity to live the live they wanted to be and to make it more easier to them to achieve their dreams by growing with us

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
advice 1. I think as a state leader i mean SAHP in general you should give the Continuous Improvement and Integration by doing more events and make it more like unlimited to keep having fun all the time

Advice 2. Supportive Learning Environment : as an SAHP leader or in general i mean by that we need to make sure that we can make a supportive environment by learning from each other or be more supportive in events not about the highest rank can only get the opportunity we need to make sure that even the lower ranks need to learn more to practice by having the opportunity to participate in the same event to keep growing by the end its our nature we learn from our failure

Advice 3. As an SAHP leader i will make sure that we can only live in RP situation like having more realistic situation in store robberies negotiation and protecting our zone with more realistic efforts
If he got leadership paleto bay in trouble 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Sankalp
2. Your age = 18
3. Time zone = GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day = 4-8 hrs
5. Your Discord = ss0606
6. Your Nickname = Sanku Notorious
7. Your ID = 49627

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. When I joined the city it didn’t take me long to decide that the SAHP was the legal organisation where my skills would be the best fit. I've met a lot of great people and have had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in SAHP.
2. I have been in SAHP for 4-5 terms and have gained experience from the beginning to the Cheif there, and I have learned a lot. And also work hard and always try to learn there about org I get much experience to run the SAHP very well
3. we will focus with HR, FTO and until we have enough numbers then we will slowly open up more division and expand further.
Lastly, I want to make the people of San Andreas feel safe and secure from all the criminals lurking on the highways and maintain the law in San Andreas.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. I will do my best in making sure that every new members that get hired has a unique character and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted base to their ability and strength.
2. I will actively take part in patroling and observe situations along with my officers
3.Giving bonuses to worthy officers will bolster their morals and will encourage them to work harder.

Eminent Dust

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rishi Swamy
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: eminentdust
6. Your Nickname: Eminent Dustt
7. Your ID: 21996

Additional information

-- Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-- I am deeply passionate about bringing a high level of realism to the roleplay experience. By taking on the role of SAHP leader, I aim to ensure that all members of the organization are equally committed to portray their roles with honesty and dedication towards the organization. This dedication will not only enhances our Roleplay experiences but also improves the overall quality of roleplay within the organization and the server

-- I have been in SAHP for 6-7 terms and have gained experience from the beginning as a Cadet to all the way up to Chief Of HR. I have Been in All the legal Orgs for atleast 1 Term and I have learned a alot. And I Believe, I will use all my previous experiences in improving the organization with pure dedication

-- I strongly believe in collaborative leadership, where each member's voice is heard, valued, and considered. By becoming a leader of SAHP, I will foster an environment where ideas are exchanged freely and decisions are made collectively. This approach not only empowers individual members but also strengthens the bonds within the organization and also with the other legal organizations.

-- I will change the ranking and promotion system. In which will Implement Weekly Promotion Ceremony For the deserving Officers, Based On their performance and activeness.

-- Due to lack of officers in either shifts we are not able to attend hostage situation, Store Robbery and other events. So I will Ensure that Active and Skillfull Officers are recruited for Both 'Day and Night Shifts'.

-- Most Importantly I will conduct training sessions and small tests regarding the situations and patrolling, So that Every Officer Within Org Can Maintain A good and Healthy Roleplay Throughout My Term

I am dedicated to making a positive impact on the roleplay experience within the GRP Server, and leading the SAHP would be an honor and a privilege. I am ready to invest the time and effort required to ensure that our organization thrives and delivers outstanding performance and roleplay.

Thank You

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL = Punar
2. Your age = 16
3. Time zone = GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day = 4-8 hrs
5. Your Discord = punar0p
6. Your Nickname = Punar Badmash
7. Your ID = 46029

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Experience: During my time at SAHP, I had climbed through the ranks and worked on almost all of the departments, gaining HC in every department in less than 2 weeks of being a part of SAHP. Due to that, I’ve worked heavily on the HR, IA, and Detectives department and improved both HR and IA significantly to increase the standards of our employees as well as the standard of roleplay in SAHP. I have proven to be able to lead as during my time at SAHP working in HR and IA, I had decreased the number of our units being taken hostage to a minimum, as well as increased the standard of knowledge of our employees by teaching (when applicable) the proper procedure.

2.2 Coordination: I believe that for SAHP to be successful there needs to be a far greater level of coordination than the other LEOs as we have a bigger area of operation and have to go up against more risks than the other organizations, so working with my team of High Commands, I will make sure each department does their duties to the best of their capabilities while being as coordinated and organized as possible by supervising them personally, but still giving them the power to make some of their own decisions.

2.3 Quality and Communication: In general, I can guarantee a high level of quality with leaders as I have showcased it in my work in the other organizations. I will attempt with the best of my capability to get high activity in SAHP as we had when I was present there (around 26 units sometimes on duty, with our longest convoy having almost 15 vehicles). Even with a 15 vehicle convoy, our convoys were clean due to the good communication we had between our units, and I can guarantee that level of quality and communication with me as leader, working beside all of my HCs and deputies.

I generally want to increase the level of standard for SAHP in order to improve its reputation and improve the standard of Roleplay in the Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay area by guaranteeing that qualified people get High Command, that each unit knows the general aspects of being an LEO, and having good communication with other units. Changing SAHP to more of a family that communicates with each other frequently, by having fun together when applicable, but also maintaining a high level of professionalism and knowledge.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My plan as a leader to improve the RP in SAHP, is to properly educate the staff on all roleplay commands such as (/me/do) and how to utilize these commands to enhance the roleplay scenario when responding to a situation or speaking with an individual. I realized there are multiple IC events where it is possible to increase RP such as Landslide Protection, where we place barricades to stop the workers from getting hit from speeding vehicles and conducting scheduled radars within our highways. Lastly, I want to increase the unity with SAHP and other organizations by conducting routine convoys alongside them for an overall RP experience for other orgs as well, all while keeping our city safe. I go into more detail below:

3.1 Training and Growth: While working on HRT, I realized that newer employees weren’t getting as much attention that they needed. To combat this, I worked on a better training system that improved the organization’s employees significantly while I was supervising it with my partner. In addition to the training, I had realized that some people were given promotions at times where they shouldn’t have, and some people who had been working for long hours weren’t, so I started a better system for promotions which I showcased at LSPD as the DHOD of HRT which, in turn, increased the units’ activity and encouraged them to work harder.

3.2 Checkpoint, Landslides, & more: As a HC of Highway Patrol, I realized there were so many IC events that we could go to in order to increase roleplay in San Andreas, such as Landslide Protections, where we place barricades to stop the workers from getting hit from fast vehicles, which I introduced during my time at SAHP, as well as radar stops and more. Not to mention routine convoy patrols, as well as combined convoys with other organizations to increase the fun for our units.

3.3 Internal Affairs & Management of Units: I believe that the IA department carries a very big importance in the organization by punishing (and issuing training where applicable) can increase the roleplay, legal knowledge, and general professionalism in the organization.

3.4 Response Time/SWAT: During my time in SAHP, I noticed that SWAT was not utilized to their full potential. I want SWAT to be the first on the scene, surveying and devising the best form of action when entering a situation.

Regards
Punar Badmash

Last edited:

KrishBharti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Krish Bharti
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST)
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord : Its_krish#7975
6. Your Nickname : Krish
7. Your ID : 112753
Additional Information
1.) I have been playing GRAND RP server from about 3 months and i have realised that the people park their cars anywhere like in the mid of runway or highway. So, i came here to become SAHP member and fine those car owners who don't follow these basic rules.

2.) I have also noticed that the SAHP work will fit on me because i think i have great communication skills and better way to speak and no abusing.

3.) I am a type of new but if you will choose me that will be great.
THANK YOU :)

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Jayden
2. Your age : 18 years
3. Time zone : GBT (+00:00)
4. Average online per day : 7 to 8 hours in the week, 8-16 hours on the weekend
5. Your Discord : soapyfanta
6. Your Nickname : Daryl Scott
7. Your ID : 79177

Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) One of my top priorities is to develop a comprehensive and highly functional charter for SAHP. Leveraging my in-depth understanding of the law and its practical applications, I am fully confident in my capacity to contribute to the creation of a strong and enduring SAHP charter. This charter will serve as a guiding document, ensuring the organization operates efficiently and effectively, while adapting to the evolving needs of our community. By establishing a clear framework, we can lay the foundation for a successful future for SAHP and its dedicated members.

2) With my extensive experience as the Director of the Secret Service in the Government, I have developed strong leadership skills, fostering a calm and safe environment while maximizing employee productivity. My expertise lies in motivating and ensuring the satisfaction of team members, essential for maintaining a high-performing workforce. Additionally, my comprehensive understanding of laws and city legislation, coupled with my lawyer's license, equips me with the necessary knowledge to navigate legal matters effectively. This is crucial for the development of SAHP

3) Furthermore, as a former Chief of Police in the LSPD, I have firsthand experience in effectively managing law enforcement operations and addressing the challenges associated with controlling criminal activity. Now, I am eager to apply my expertise and lead the SAHP, an essential department entrusted with maintaining public safety in our city. With a deep understanding of the state's needs and a proven track record of implementing positive changes, I am well-prepared to assume a leadership role at SAHP and contribute to its continued success.

To summarize my points, my extensive experience, exceptional leadership abilities, and unwavering commitment to professional values position me as an ideal candidate for the leadership role at SAHP. I am deeply committed to elevating SAHP to new heights of excellence, driven by my passion for the organization and its mission. With a proven track record of delivering positive results, I am confident that my expertise and dedication will facilitate transformative change within SAHP, ensuring its continued success and service to the community.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in Organisation.
1 ) I am committed to enhancing the professionalism and conduct of our officers through comprehensive training programs. My aim is to equip them with the necessary skills to maintain a high standard of professionalism, respect, and calmness in all situations, both on and off duty. By investing in the development of my officers, I am dedicated to boosting the reputation of SAHP and ensuring that our team upholds the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Together, we will foster a culture of professionalism and enhance the positive image of SAHP in our community.

2) To raise the level of roleplay within SAHP, it is vital to capitalize on the achievements of previous leaders and learn from any past shortcomings. By building upon these experiences, we can foster an environment that prioritizes immersive and engaging roleplay. Collaboration with other organizations is key to developing effective policies and plans that align with our collective vision for the future. Through these collaborative efforts, we can ensure the continued success of SAHP as a revered institution, leaving a lasting impact for generations to come.

3) Creating an effective and comprehensive charter is paramount to enhancing roleplay within a law enforcement agency. As a dedicated leader, I am fully committed to developing and implementing legislation that is tailored to the specific needs of our organization. With my extensive knowledge and expertise, I am well-equipped to create a robust charter that will elevate the standards of our agency. This charter will serve as a guiding document, fostering professionalism and excellence in all aspects of our operations. By setting clear guidelines and expectations, we will ensure a cohesive and immersive roleplay experience for all members of our organization.

4) Under my leader ship I know I can help boost the citys interpretations of the SAHP and people will remember my term as a great one to remember, during the start of my term at LSPD we was the most active org for roughly 2 weeks, I can almost garentee that this pattern will repeat here, SAHP will be active and responding to all situations and be the best organisation

Thank you for reading my application, have a great day!
Signed - Daryl Scott
Ex - 101 Chief Of LSPD
Ex - 102 Deputy Chief of LSPD
Ex - Secret Service Director
Ex - NG Judge advocate General
Ex - Los Santos Vagos Leader

lucifer_celestia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- KABIR CHAUDHARY
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- kolkata
4. Average online per day- 3 hours
5. Your Discord- daddy_hamster
6. Your Nickname- HAMSTER
7. Your ID- lucifer celestia
Additional information
1. Leader of... - Nothing currently
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)- I want to become a leader to keep and maintain peace in our city and help everyone and punish everyone who breaks the rules. 1. MAINTAIN PEACE. 2. PUNISH BAD PEOPLE. 3. IT'S VERY PROUD TO WORK AS A POLICE OFFICER.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. - Use Realistic Customer Cases. Develop realistic customer scenarios for the role plays.

Antonio Gonzalez

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
Information

1. Your name IRL Mouhamed Khalil Agrebi

2. Your age 20

3. Time zone no specific time zone

4. Average online per day 4

5. Your Discord 10fps6206

6. Your Nickname Antonio Gonzalez

7. Your ID 92809

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Leader of SAHP

A. Leadership positions come with both tough situations and chances to personally improve. Being in charge of a group means you need various abilities like thinking ahead, talking effectively, finding solutions, and making choices. I want to enhance my roleplay skills and experience a lot of progress in this area.
B. I see a future where SAHP keeps getting better. I want to create a place where growth, creativity, and learning are encouraged. If I lead, I'll talk with sahp, listen to their ideas, and find ways to make things even better. With new ideas and exciting events, along with a culture of respect and including everyone, I know sahp can become an amazing roleplaying experience.

A. Build empathy and emotions. I aim to boost officers' empathy for better understanding and improved roleplay. This way, we can have more realistic and impactful role-playing together.
B. Improve communication. Good role-playing needs clear and simple communication. Since communication is vital for great roleplay, I'll start by enhancing how all the officers to communicate Durring the HWP , so our roleplay can be even better.

Best regards,
Antonio Gonzalez

Sky Blazze

Better To be Free
Player
1. Your name IRL: supriyo
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone:+ 5:30
4. Average online per day:4-9
5. Your Discord: skyblaze
6. Your Nickname: sky blaze
7. Your ID: 102475

1. Leader of SAHP

I dedicated my whole rp life for keep safe the city as a leo , by my previous experience i learned many things about how to deal with a bad situation one handed or with the help of all other state orgs .Also by my quick learning skill i developed my skill quicker. So i think now i want to be a leader for keep this one of the most important org more safer and active .

Furthermore, I have keenly observed and actively participated many different situation where there was a bad situation created or like 2 hostage situation in a same time , i also learned how to managed this kind of hard situation by my self and i think im now prepared to be a leader .

lasty with my all past experience i will try to fill all gaps and implement some changes to make SAHP best . And i will make sure all past problem with sahp will solved . And i try to make sahp best and active state org in city

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

In order to ensure effective training for new officers, I will put a bigger emphasis on human resources. This will enable new officers to completely appreciate their roleplay experience as law enforcement officers by enabling them to comprehend and experience the genuine core of roleplay.

I believe that in order to strengthen the roleplay in SAHP, we must construct a very accurate chain of command and require more discipline from all officers, starting with the sheriff.

I will assure our units and try to attend event as much as event possible with the maximum number possible

Last but not least, I will divide to allocate officers to the departments they are genuinely dedicated to, ensuring that their skills and passion align with their respective assignments.

Pina Reapers

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Pinakee Gupta
2. Your age: 24 Years Old
3. Time zone: IST (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day: 12 to 14 Hours
5. Your Discord: shadowpina
6. Your Nickname: Pina Reapers
7. Your ID: 101204

Additional information

1. Leader of:- San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):-
  • Dedication to the organization- Throughout my career as a Law enforcement officer, SAHP has been the one place I call home. It would not only be my honor to lead this organization but I feel it would be my duty towards the city. I intend to hire as much as Law enforcing citizens as I can and to provide them with all the training and support as required, as it was once provided to me.

• Tomorrows Vision- I have a specific vision I would like to implement if given the chance of being more then just first responders to a crime scene. The Highways between Los Santos and Paleto bay has long been the hunting grounds for the criminal enterprises of this city, my goal would be to minimize the criminal activity happening in this area and make it safe for citizens.

• Improve SAHP- SAHP has provided me with a lot of opportunity throughout my career. But there is a lack of certain aspects that I have observed, under my term as the sheriff one of the main goal would be to identify the critical flaws and fix them so that the organization as a whole can benefit from this, not just during my term.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization:-
  • There has always been a stigma in the minds of the criminals that if they are able to get away with the crime in the initial stage there will be no consequences towards them. I would ensure that all the members of my organization have a certain level of law related knowledge to be able to prosecute the criminals even if they manage to get away during the initial crime. I will ensure that the criminals cannot just get away with the crime after committing it.

• I would ensure that all the Leo's under me have an in-depth knowledge about all kinds of RP situations and that they are able to perform them flawlessly. Including the proper use of “/me and /do” commands.

• I would also ensure that there is proper Day and Night shift which would ensure that no event goes unattended, this will also ensure that all the departments are properly supervised no matter the time of day. A proper high command will always be available to deal with any kind of unforeseen situations.
Lastly I would like to thank everyone for reading and considering my application, it would truly be an honor to serve this city to my utmost capacity.

Yours Faithfully,
Pina Reapers

Gopal Negi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-Akshit Negi
2. Your age
3. Time zone
-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day
-4 hours
5. Your Discord
-Akshit_Gamer_005 #0160
6. Your Nickname
-Gopal SinghNegi
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
-None First time
- 1st - i have a lot of expericence in SAHP
2nd- If i will be the leader i will give more attention to SAHP
3rd - Want to gain Experience
- We should add better cars instead of those which are rn

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aditya
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891
6. Your Nickname: Jaden Daku
7. Your ID: 66891

Additional information

Leader of SAHP

1. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Leadership roles often come with significant challenges and opportunities for personal growth in a role-play section.Leading an organization requires individuals to develop a diverse set of skills, such as strategic thinking, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making. So i want make my roleplay skill much better by before and also want much growth in my roleplay

2. I have been in SAHP for 7 terms and have gained experience from the beginning to the end of the chief of staff there, and I have learned a lot. And also work hard and always try to learn there about org .

3.I have a vision for the continuous improvement of sahp I believe in the environment that encourages growth, creativity, and learning. As a leader, I would actively engage with sahp, seeking feedback and suggestions to identify areas for enhancement. By implementing new initiatives, organizing engaging events, and promoting a culture of inclusivity and respect, I am confident that the sahp can thrive and provide an unparalleled roleplaying experience.

2. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Enhance communication skills , Effective role-playing requires clear and concise communication.As communication plays a very important role to perform a very good roleplay so first of all i will try to improve the communication among all the HWP officers for the better roleplay.

2. Develop empathy and emotional, I am trying to Enhance the empathy among the officers for the better understanding and as well for the better roleplay among all the officers, By doing so, you can engage in more realistic and impactful role-playing experiences.

3. As a leader i will try to supervise all my department by my own and also enhance all the officers to follow the chain of commands as chain of commands is very important , as a leader i will try give my much time to select the officers for the specify postions by this there is betterment in roleplay.

And I will fix a specific day and time for meeting and ceremony and gives bouns to the officers who is doing well

Regards,
JADEN DAKU

okKhwm0LiSL2smST.gif

--Ex-Chief Of HR ×2
Ex-Chief Of Staff ×2
Ex-FIB

Ex-Lspd--

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
->22
3. Time zone
-. GMT+5:30
-> 8hrs
5. Your Discord
-> Alex Roland#3682
6. Your Nickname
->Alex Roland
7. Your ID
->81675
Additional information
1. Leader of...
->I never been a leader of any organization
->a. I had served as chief of FTO in Habib Anderson's time. I believe that I can serve as leader as I have previous experience I have.
b. Sometimes SAHP is the only one org who use to get take care of highways and countryside of San Andreas. So, I want to serve in SAHP to make things controlled out of city.
c. Many of the foot robbery happens in the highways. I want to make sure that highways are safe for citizens and want to make 0 crime in San Andreas.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
1. We will have active swat members for drug confiscations.
2. We will have more HRT and FTO team to train people and hire in SAHP a good bonus will be for that.
3. A hard-working officer will receive a bonus for serving in org also a promotion will be done for his dedication.

Karl Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ayberk Bulut
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours.
5. Your Discord : @ayberkblt
6. Your Nickname : Leroy Lue
7. Your ID : 80171

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP, San Andreas Highway Patrol

- to make the organization a more working-friendly place.
- to make the organization best organization .
- to be able to work more closely and amicably with other legal organizations.
- to be make safe the highways to citizens of City.
- I want to see how I can make this organization better.

Promotion ceremonies and mass shooting exercises can be examples of these.

- With promotion ceremonies, all legal organizations can have their employees jump ranks collectively and all city residents can be invited to watch it.
- As the SAHP, we can provide assistance to sandy shores/Fort Zancudo with a team that can respond first to the highest priority emergencies in the city.
- With our jurisdiction the illegal plane turs will be blocked.

My departments

- Legal Division and District Attorneys (DA).

- This department will take care of the Case File and Arrest Warrants that need to be made.
- They will be defenders of the legal rights of SAHP employees.

- HR (Human Resources)
- The SAHP Human Resources Division (HR) is responsible for Interviews and Recruitment of Law Enforcement Officers for the San Andreas Highway Patrol as well as the Education, Training of Certification of Law Enforcement Officers.

- IA (Internal Affairs)
- The SAHP Internal Affairs Division (HR) is responsible for internal investigations and compliance with the established standards for all Law Enforcement Officers working for the Los Santos Police Department as well as Disciplinary Sanctions against SAHP Officers.

- Detectives (Blaine County Detectives)
- The Detectives are law enforcement specialists at investigating criminals and gathering evidence of criminal activity by Citizens of the State.
- The Detectives first priority is to ensure that any necessary evidence from a crime scene as well as the identity of all Suspects is recorded and that further investigations are carried out if necessary.

- SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics)
The SWAT are the elite non-conventional forces of the SAHP.
- Planning and execution of special operations
- Develop doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures for special operations
- Assist law enforcement in Counter-terrorism and Hostage rescue operations
emblem_512.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom