Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Youssef
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : server -1
4. Average online per day 6 hour to 8
5. Your Discord Someoneytb
6. Your Nickname Alexandre
7. Your ID 67005
Additional information
1. Leader of... San andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

As a leader, I need to communicate effectively with the members of my group, both in-game and out-of-game. This includes being able to listen actively, articulate my ideas clearly, and provide constructive feedback when necessary.

Running a successful SAHP requires a great deal of organization, including scheduling events, managing member applications, and coordinating with other groups. As a good leader, I'll be able to juggle these responsibilities while still maintaining a positive and engaging environment for my members.

Inevitably, conflicts will arise within any group, and it's up to me as the leader to help resolve them in a fair and effective manner. I should be able to think creatively and come up with solutions that work for everyone involved.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Here my advices
Encourage Communication: It's important to foster an environment where members feel comfortable communicating with one another. Ensure that there are clear communication channels open for everyone to use and encourage members to share their ideas, feedback, and concerns.
Reinforce Roleplay Rules: Set clear rules around roleplay and ensure they are understood by all members. Enforce these rules consistently, but fairly, to maintain a high level of quality in the organization's roleplay.
Provide Training and Development Opportunities: Offer training sessions and workshops to help members develop their roleplaying skills. This can include things like communication, improvisation, and acting techniques.
Foster Camaraderie: Encourage team building activities both in and out of game. For example, hosting a team bonding event or sharing funny stories could create stronger relationships among members and improve overall roleplay within the organization.
Stay In Character: Members should be encouraged to stay in character while playing, avoiding breaking character or discussing things that are not directly related to the game. Staying in character helps maintain the immersive nature of roleplay, which is crucial to its success.
Encourage Creativity: Provide opportunities for members to develop their own characters and storylines within the game. This could include creating backstories or personal goals for their character, which can add depth and complexity to their roleplay.
Collaborate with Other Organizations: Reach out to other organizations within the Grandrp community to collaborate on events or missions. This can create a more dynamic and immersive experience for all involved.
Provide Feedback: Regularly provide feedback to members on their roleplaying skills, and offer constructive criticism aimed at helping them improve. This can be done through one-on-one meetings, group discussions, or written feedback.
Emphasize Realism: Encourage members to prioritize realism in their roleplay, such as adhering to real-world procedures or protocols for law enforcement. This can make the experience feel more authentic and engaging.
Celebrate Successes: Recognize and celebrate successes within the organization, such as successful missions or promotions. This can help boost morale and create a sense of pride and accomplishment among members.

Last edited:

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Himanshu Dedha
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : +5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : TOXIC_BOY_#8893
6. Your Nickname : Dedha Jiii
7. Your ID : 14199

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP - San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- As of late I’ve seen many issues with organizations including low activity during day and night time when there are still plenty of people in the city which RP situations can be created, I want to bring back a high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals.

- As I have now been in SAHP for a long time now I know how to / What to do in every division and know how to run them and respond to any situation As I have achieved many goals in the short time.

-Because I want to take this organisation onto whole new other level as this organisation is never been given much chance in events and is mostly being sided by everyone .

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

-Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training this will help all orgs better there rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

- I will make sure everyone is treated equally and is shown respect no matter what your position is in the org.

Thank you very much for your time

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for the SAHP Leader interview at Today 17:30 Server Time (16th May 2023 )

1. Dedha Jiii - 14199 - @TOXIC_BOY_#8893
  2. Corin Xavier - 87951 - @Corin Vybe#2108
  3. Negan Smith - 15682 - @Negan#2323
  4. Luna Marcellus - 11405 - @Curliynn#4683

Application for SAHP leader is Closed

Madara Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Hamza
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:
Central European Time
  • UTC+1
4. Average online per day:5 to 10h+
5. Your Discord: Madara Walker#8949
6. Your Nickname: Madara ace
7. Your ID:89561
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP
To be more helpful for the city and be more active and makes city more quite and safe and will try my best for the city and to make a good role rp and knows and ik all the rules and ill not break them and ill be active and train our officers and make a good team
to make an good rp for the city and to make a good team and improv that i can handle this and make sure that will never break any rules

And be Thankful to read this.

best regards

Ex-LSPD Chief of staff Ex-HOD OF HR Ex-104 EX-DOD OF IA FIB -EX Bloods Deupty. Current Marabunta Underdeupty.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours
Cam Walker|92216#2396
Cam Walker
1. Leader of SAHP

1. I know that i have the RP standards for it however the task turns to be, I have been in many positions before in high command, I am currently the DHOD of TEU deparment in LSPD. and I have never ever served any server punishment on EN 02. In short I’m explaining that whatever I’m gonna face as a potential SAHP Sherrif I will always keep the RP to the maximum possible and I will never do things that goes to stride others RP experience if it so may.

2. I have many months of LEO and state organization experience which I will use in order to utilize my privileges as Sheriff of SAHP to the maximum it can be. I will ensure my knowledges of rules and proof of experience both at interviews and when potentially working as the Sheriff in having especially alot of knowledge on state laws all while knowing RP terms and rules. Ill be using all helping hands I can to ensure that SAHP stays clean of all verbals and warnings to stay clean even totally throughout my second term.

3. I have worked under many different leaders in many different organizations, and I’ve seen that some of them lack the energy to run a whole organization without loosing their minds and doing something wrong, potentially leading to a warning. I will keep my cool at all times and Ill not be quick in verdicting situations before I’ve seen all sides. If any officer in my organization struggles with another officer I will not be biased and I will not show favoritism in any of the parties of the struggle. Not only that, but I will innovate new things to the SAHP, that I have taken from other orgs as good ideas, and of course also doing my own things which I find out of.

I feel like I am ready to take a new challenge to be the new sheriff. I would love to keep SAHP going for a while term if I am chosen.
- I will make sure every department has got some good amount of numbers in there department
- I will make sure every new person who wants to join goes through a interview and have they training done properly.
- If I get leader we will do daily highway patrols with my officers
- I will do daily meetings with all officers and my high commands and make sure everyone is following the rules

Ex SAHP lieutenant, Ex NG Captain, Ex FIB field agent, Ex Gov usss, Ex LSPD Chief of staff.
Thank you for reading my application ❤️
Your sincerely Cam Walker

Last edited:

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ?
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL : Yaswanth
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-7
5. Your Discord : Yaswanth#4344
6. Your Nickname : Yaswanth Trigger
7. Your ID : 56366

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

I have been in SAHP from last 4 terms where i started from Cadet - Chief of a Department. where i gone through all the important roles which are base to run a organisation smooth.

* As i have good relation with all my sheriff's whom i worked with took lot of experience from them about how to handle a situation and how to make decisions and also by adding my own idea's by what i have seen from past 4 terms will be help full to be a perfect leader.

* I am ware of all rules of city so that i can guide my officers from not getting into trouble as well as org also. By doing frequent checks on shift logs and also frequent meetings with my high commands as well as All non - High commands so that i can help if they need any changes / help / doubts they have.

If possible please decrease the engine blocking renewal time. So that we can have more command on highways.
* We need a second Hq at County sheriff so that some units will near to city for any emergency.
* Making Air patrol unit they go on patrol in every hour and if they find criminal activities they will inform to HQ over radio and ground units will respond to that ASAP and help citizens.

Ferdabbou Trisiti

The goat
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aziz
2. Your age : 22 years old
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 6-12hours
5. Your Discord : aziz essghaier#8047
6. Your Nickname : Ferdabbou Trisiti
7. Your ID : 73378

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

I-
I have dedicated a big part of my Rp life for SAHP and other LEO orgs. I have seen many leaders, met many professional colleagues. Went through many ups and downs. Through that I've collected knowledge as well as experience to run this organization in most efficient way.
As a matter of fact the most important division in this organization is HR which every unit depends on its effeciency to provide a better behaviour towards the organization and the city.

II- I am a go-getter: I will inspire and motivate all my org members. I will make every new unit love SAHP and provide a good dedication for it. I am also an adaptable person. I learned through my journey how to change my behavior and leadership style according to the circumstances.
I’ve been an SAHP officer for so long during many terms, that made me see and understand the weaknesses within the divisions.

III- Two essential elements that I would utilize to motivate my organization are communication and clarity. To inspire and engage the team, I would employ the following communication strategies. Firstly, I would personally engage with each member, aiming to understand their individual strengths and abilities. This personalized approach would help me effectively assign tasks that align with their skills, fostering a sense of fulfillment and motivation. Secondly, I would consistently communicate our organization's goals and objectives, ensuring that every team member has a clear understanding of our shared plan of action. By regularly reinforcing the direction we are heading, I would create a unified sense of purpose and direction. Lastly, I would be a supportive leader, offering encouragement and praise during the execution of tasks. Recognizing and appreciating the team's efforts would foster a positive work environment and maintain their motivation. Furthermore, by promoting clarity in our expectations and providing feedback, I would ensure that the team comprehends the requirements of each task. When team members have a clear understanding of what is expected and receive recognition for their achievements, their motivation will be sustained.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
To improve the Rp in the organization everyone should be aware of all the state and RP rules before joining !
* To ensure respect amongst all units
* Giving them a proper training by the hand of well qualified officers, with a follow up during the whole term (logs check).
* Sharing with units the idea of, strikes and verbal warnings are not punishments, they are a way of correction

=======SAHP ALWAYS ON TOP=======

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Youssef
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : server timezone
4. Average online per day 6 hour to 8
5. Your Discord : someoneytb
6. Your Nickname Alexandre
7. Your ID 67005
Additional information
1. Leader of... San andreas Highway Patrol

As a leader, I need to communicate effectively with the members of my group, both in-game and out-of-game. This includes being able to listen actively, articulate my ideas clearly, and provide constructive feedback when necessary.

Running a successful SAHP requires a great deal of organization, including scheduling events, managing member applications, and coordinating with other groups. As a good leader, I'll be able to juggle these responsibilities while still maintaining a positive and engaging environment for my members.

Inevitably, conflicts will arise within any group, and it's up to me as the leader to help resolve them in a fair and effective manner. I should be able to think creatively and come up with solutions that work for everyone involved.

Here my advices
Encourage Communication: It's important to foster an environment where members feel comfortable communicating with one another. Ensure that there are clear communication channels open for everyone to use and encourage members to share their ideas, feedback, and concerns.
Reinforce Roleplay Rules: Set clear rules around roleplay and ensure they are understood by all members. Enforce these rules consistently, but fairly, to maintain a high level of quality in the organization's roleplay.
Provide Training and Development Opportunities: Offer training sessions and workshops to help members develop their roleplaying skills. This can include things like communication, improvisation, and acting techniques.
Foster Camaraderie: Encourage team building activities both in and out of game. For example, hosting a team bonding event or sharing funny stories could create stronger relationships among members and improve overall roleplay within the organization.
Stay In Character: Members should be encouraged to stay in character while playing, avoiding breaking character or discussing things that are not directly related to the game. Staying in character helps maintain the immersive nature of roleplay, which is crucial to its success.
Encourage Creativity: Provide opportunities for members to develop their own characters and storylines within the game. This could include creating backstories or personal goals for their character, which can add depth and complexity to their roleplay.
Collaborate with Other Organizations: Reach out to other organizations within the Grandrp community to collaborate on events or missions. This can create a more dynamic and immersive experience for all involved.
Provide Feedback: Regularly provide feedback to members on their roleplaying skills, and offer constructive criticism aimed at helping them improve. This can be done through one-on-one meetings, group discussions, or written feedback.
Emphasize Realism: Encourage members to prioritize realism in their roleplay, such as adhering to real-world procedures or protocols for law enforcement. This can make the experience feel more authentic and engaging.
Celebrate Successes: Recognize and celebrate successes within the organization, such as successful missions or promotions. This can help boost morale and create a sense of pride and accomplishment among members.

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - San Andreas Highway Patrol
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO from the start of my RP life and I know how to manage a Police org specially SAHP because I have a bond with them as I was the deputy chief. I have been in gang also, so I got the ability to deal with gang members and LEOs which will help me to do better interaction with them. I will be a good fit for this organisation.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently. During my 5 terms in state orgs as HC I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Basically I am aware of all the circumstances and the methods to deal with these Legal and Illegal things. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of SAHP. I got to know that it can lead better than other orgs if it has a great leader like our previous sheriffs.
3. I want to decrease the crime rate of san andreas and make it a place of happiness as much as I can and want to make sure that the SAHP always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of SAHP. If I become leader, I will try to make HC only previously experienced person or I will take interview of him/her on my own to see his capabilities and the way he/she sees the management of SAHP. This will help me a lot to recruit best of the best people as HC in SAHP. I want to become a leader to make SAHP go in a better path than before and I want to maintain the status of SAHP achieved by our previous sheriffs.
My experiences:
Ex - Brigadier General (NG)
Ex - Bloods Underdeputy
Ex - Families Underdeputy
Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)
Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)
Ex - Vagos Clapper
Current - Families UnderDeputy (Boss)
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the org because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the org and this is very harmful for the org as in this hardworking org members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the org.
(ii) I will divide my SAHP officers into many departments to make it work efficiently and the curators of it would be Assistant Chief such that Chiefs of various Department can't perform some harmful actions (like recruiting anyone - favoritism) on their own towards the department and Assistant chief also can't perform some harmful actions on their own towards the department. I will make IA first of all to get the reports of every employee that whether they are doing all works or not and whether they are just being online on emails or just coming in game. In my opinion, every officer must be present in both platforms whether it's in game or in emails. It helps in interaction.
(iii) If I become the leader, I will be hosting exciting events at the paleto bay and sandy shores area to make the people of both area enjoy and live peacefully and happily. License plate and Insurance will be provided with some rp commands to make it more realistic and daily checks will be there of highway crimes.
(iv) I will be having meetings with leaders of all legal orgs to know them better and make SAHP a better and comfortable place for everyone. Instant backup will be provided by SAHP because if I become the leader, I will be making S.W.A.T. department more active than before. They will be having all required weapons all time and for this we will host AMMO RUN after we feel that armory's going less. We will be checking our officers regularly and our detective branch will be collecting evidences from crime scenes specially from NG Raid.
(v) I will implement my strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and will try not to repeat that mistake because a mistake is good because most of the people gets a lesson in that only but repeating that same thing isn't good in my way of thinking.

Strike system:-
1st Strike - Verbal Warning
2nd Strike - Demotion
3rd Strike - Fire/Blacklist depending upon the situation.

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aman Patel
2. Your age: 20
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: AmanValhalla#8109
6. Your Nickname: Aman Patel
7. Your ID: 92089
Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Leadership roles often come with significant challenges and opportunities for personal growth in a role-play section.Leading an organization requires individuals to develop a diverse set of skills, such as strategic thinking, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making. So i want make my roleplay skill much better by before and also want much growth in my roleplay

2. I have been in SAHP for 4-5 terms and have gained experience from the beginning to the end of the staff there, and I have learned a lot. And also work hard and always try to learn there about org so from all the above lines a get much experience to run the SAHP very well .

3.I have a vision for the continuous improvement of sahp I believe in fostering an environment that encourages growth, creativity, and learning. As a leader, I would actively engage with sahp, seeking feedback and suggestions to identify areas for enhancement. By implementing new initiatives, organizing engaging events, and promoting a culture of inclusivity and respect, I am confident that the sahp can thrive and provide an unparalleled roleplaying experience.

1. Enhance communication skills , Effective role-playing requires clear and concise communication.As communication plays a very important role to perform a very good roleplay so first of all i will try to inprove the communcition among all the HWP officers for the better roleplay.

2. Develop empathy and emotional, I am trying to Enhance the empathy among the officers for the better understanding and as well for the better roleplay among all the officers, By doing so, you can engage in more realistic and impactful role-playing experiences.

3. As a leader i will try to supervise all my department by my own and also enchance all the officers to floow the chain of commands as chain of commands is very impoertant , as a leader i will try give my much time to selecte the officers for the specify postions by this there is betterment in roleplay as well as its good for org .

Last edited:

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : sajed amairia
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day : +6
5. Your Discord : ubbe#7844
6. Your Nickname : Ubbe bey
7. Your ID : 48383

Additional information:

1. Leader of... :
SAHP - San Andreas Highway Patrol

2.1 : Having spent a considerable amount of time within the SAHP and experiencing its various leadership styles and challenges, I have gained valuable insights and knowledge. Throughout my journey, I have risen through the ranks, Now, fueled by my passion for enhancing professionalism and roleplay within the organization, I am determined to take on the role of SAHP leader. By leveraging my experience and expertise, I aim to elevate the quality of our operations, fostering a culture of excellence and immersive roleplay that benefits every member of our esteemed organization.

2.2: Having dedicated a significant portion of my life to the SAHP, I have witnessed firsthand the devastating consequences of criminals wreaking havoc on our highways. It deeply troubles me to see robbers and murderers evade justice, posing a threat to the safety and well-being of innocent individuals. Motivated by a strong desire to protect and serve, I am determined to put an end to these heinous acts. By taking on a leadership role within the SAHP, I intend to lead our forces in a relentless pursuit of these criminals, ensuring that they face the full extent of the law and that our highways become safe havens for all who travel upon them.

2.3: Above all else, my utmost priority is to instill a sense of safety and security within the people of San Andreas. It deeply concerns me that criminals lurk on our highways, threatening the well-being of our community. As the leader of the SAHP, I am steadfast in my commitment to upholding the law and maintaining order throughout San Andreas. By implementing comprehensive strategies, strengthening our law enforcement capabilities, and fostering collaboration with other agencies, we will create an environment where citizens can go about their lives without fear. Together, we will build a San Andreas that is characterized by peace, security, and the unwavering enforcement of justice

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

3.1: Implementing permanent check posts at the city borders, marking the starting point of the State Highway Patrol's (SAHP) jurisdiction on the highways, has the primary goal of optimizing vigilance operations within their designated areas. This proactive approach not only enables improved monitoring capabilities but also acts as an effective deterrent against highway gang activities, contributing to safer roadways.

3.2: In order to enhance road safety and minimize accidents, highway patrol officers will periodically deploy speed radars at undisclosed locations and enforce fines for those found in violation of speed limits. This proactive measure aims to encourage responsible driving habits and promote a safer environment on the roads.

3.3: Prior to joining, it is imperative for individuals to possess comprehensive knowledge of all state and RP (Road and Traffic Police) rules and regulations. Additionally, providing thorough training to individuals will equip them with the necessary skills and understanding to adhere to these rules, ensuring safer and more responsible practices on the road.

3.4: I will actively engage in regular meetings with various organizations to foster open discussions about the assistance they require from us and the support we anticipate from them. This collaborative approach will strengthen our relationships with these organizations and enhance our collective ability to support one another with increased effectiveness and solidarity.

Last edited:

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL - Deepesh Sindhu
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 9-11 hrs
5. Your Discord - deepesh_jaat_
6. Your Nickname - DeepeshJaat Gilgamesh
7. Your ID - 94096

Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. Personal passion: Someone may want to be a leader in a particular organization because they are genuinely passionate about the organization's mission, values, or goals. They believe in the work being done and want to contribute to its success.

2. Skill utilization: Individuals may seek leadership roles to leverage their skills and expertise effectively. They may see an opportunity to apply their knowledge and experience in a specific field within that organization and make a significant impact.

3. Influence and impact: Leadership positions often come with the ability to influence decision-making and shape the direction of an organization. Some people are motivated by the desire to create positive change, drive innovation, and make a difference in the lives of others.

4. Professional growth: Leadership roles can provide opportunities for personal and professional development. Individuals may see the organization as a platform to enhance their skills, broaden their experience, and advance their careers.
  5. Team and people development: Some individuals are driven by the desire to lead and develop a team of talented individuals. They enjoy fostering a positive work culture, nurturing talent, and helping others grow and succeed.

6. Alignment with values: A leader may be attracted to an organization that aligns closely with their personal values, ethics, and principles. They find it meaningful to lead an organization that shares their vision and embodies the values they hold dear.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Clear expectations: Clearly define the purpose and objectives of RolePlay within the organization. Communicate the expected outcomes, behaviors, and performance standards for RolePlay exercises. This clarity will provide a foundation for participants to understand and strive for excellence in their role-playing activities.

2. Training and development: Offer training programs and workshops focused on RolePlay techniques and skills. Provide employees with the necessary tools and resources to enhance their abilities to engage in effective RolePlay. This can include training on active listening, empathy, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and communication skills.

3. Variety of scenarios: Incorporate a variety of realistic and relevant scenarios into RolePlay exercises. This allows participants to practice their skills in different contexts, promoting adaptability and versatility. It also helps them develop the ability to respond effectively to a range of situations they may encounter in their roles.

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆ɪ 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖗𝖆𝖒🚩
Player
2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 94096

Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. Personal passion: Someone may want to be a leader in a particular organization because they are genuinely passionate about the organization's mission, values, or goals. They believe in the work being done and want to contribute to its success.

2. Skill utilization: Individuals may seek leadership roles to leverage their skills and expertise effectively. They may see an opportunity to apply their knowledge and experience in a specific field within that organization and make a significant impact.

3. Influence and impact: Leadership positions often come with the ability to influence decision-making and shape the direction of an organization. Some people are motivated by the desire to create positive change, drive innovation, and make a difference in the lives of others.

4. Professional growth: Leadership roles can provide opportunities for personal and professional development. Individuals may see the organization as a platform to enhance their skills, broaden their experience, and advance their careers.
  5. Team and people development: Some individuals are driven by the desire to lead and develop a team of talented individuals. They enjoy fostering a positive work culture, nurturing talent, and helping others grow and succeed.

6. Alignment with values: A leader may be attracted to an organization that aligns closely with their personal values, ethics, and principles. They find it meaningful to lead an organization that shares their vision and embodies the values they hold dear.

1. Clear expectations: Clearly define the purpose and objectives of RolePlay within the organization. Communicate the expected outcomes, behaviors, and performance standards for RolePlay exercises. This clarity will provide a foundation for participants to understand and strive for excellence in their role-playing activities.

2. Training and development: Offer training programs and workshops focused on RolePlay techniques and skills. Provide employees with the necessary tools and resources to enhance their abilities to engage in effective RolePlay. This can include training on active listening, empathy, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and communication skills.

3. Variety of scenarios: Incorporate a variety of realistic and relevant scenarios into RolePlay exercises. This allows participants to practice their skills in different contexts, promoting adaptability and versatility. It also helps them develop the ability to respond effectively to a range of situations they may encounter in their roles.
++

Jordan Wordan

Player
Player
2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 94096

Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

best leader

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayed
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 5 hours to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Alpha federal#6481
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Ivan
7. Your ID: 65124

Additional information:

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
a) I was in FIB for three terms & 2 terms in SAHP. In each term, I have seen that there are very fewer officers present at night, as a result, officers don't get proper backup to respond to the crimes which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crimes didn't get arrested and as a FIB officer I saw most of the SAHP officer got demorgan for silly mistakes, I want to give proper training for my officer to not get any Kind of warning or strike,

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become the leader of the SAHP because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding a strict strike system, and placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for recruits and trained veterans. I believe that SAHP is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal of an organization like SAHP.

c) Thirdly, One of my goals is to make an organization with no verbal warning or IC. My Organisation will be built on respecting and treating others the same regardless of rank, experience, age, etc everyone should be treated the same.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
My advice to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge of the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test to move on from Cadet to trainee, which tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, making it easier for cadets and the Ftos in charge of the academy.

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aditya
2. Your age:18
4. Average online per day: 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891
6. Your Nickname:Jaden Daku
7. Your ID:66891
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP

It has been more that a year of playing grand rp and i know all the rules need in rp and i think i can be suitable in the 101 position in SAHP

I have been in SAHP from 4 terms now and i was chief of staff in the 15th term and was deputy chief of fto in the 14th term i dont know why i liked sahp that other orgs may cos there are less number of people who join sahp

As i hv been the deputy chief of fto and chief of staff i will make sure that no one resigns the org saying the ftos are not training them and will motivate my employes by giving them personal bonuses and many more

i joined sahp in sahil jack's term it has been the best journeys of my like from rookie to chief of staff was very much fun.

i think i have the capabilites to be the sheriff and i would give fair opprtunites to all

i would say as per my experience, the hiring and the training officer of sahp need to be more serious to train the cadets and rookie
As a chief of staff i would say the rookies and cadets need more practical training more than the oral trainings and jjust showing them some videos in not enough

Last edited:

Jhony Grey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgamer
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Grey
7. Your ID: 64056
Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

First of all, I would be the perfect choice for leader, because I had a lot of experience in organizations, especially in legal organizations like LSPD, SAHP and FIB. I have been deputy for 4 times now.

Secondly, I want to become a leader of a police organization because they require teamwork like nothing else. Most importantly I have a great team behind me and I have to ensure that they have a place to stay and work together. I will also make sure they do not have fights with each other and will be together on this journey.

Lastly, I want to make sure SAHP has all of its issues fixed and has stable departments.

Police RP at its core has to be realistic otherwise there is no purpose for it to exist.

First of all, I hereby present a better preset of SAHP Rankings and Departments as it is quite important that they stay realistic and at the same time Ranks and department that works.

SRT (Special Response Team)
The Special Response Team will be a division that Requires special skills to be a part of.
The Special Response Team will do weekly trainings to see if they still fit to be in the division,
One of the things this division will be in charge of is negotiations, They will be trained to talk to criminals To make sure that hostages will be released home safely.
The second thing this division will be in charge of is Ghetto patrols, we will train the Special Response Team to think and act fast in critical situations to make sure that we are not losing any officers when entering the ghetto.

HR&T (Human Resources & Training)
Human resources will be the division who will set SAHP's future, human resources will be the division that will be responsible for all of the things going inside the organization.
The first thing they will be responsible for is the Recruitments, Recruitments drive will be done 2 times a week to make sure that everyone in the city who wants to be an SAHP officer will get the opportunity to be Recruited into the organization.
The second thing they will be responsible for will be training all the cadets with special training to make sure that every cadet will master his job and will achieve all the confidence he needs.
The third thing the HR team will be in charge of is Internal Affairs. They will make sure that every officer is doing his job perfectly with all the professionalism needed, they will do so by doing weekly log, bodycam and all other inspections needed.
They will also be responsible for Case files against officers within SAHP to make sure SAHP is doing everything by the book and make sure that no law’s Internal/external are being broken.

ATOM (All Terrain Operations & Mechanics)
All Terrain Operations division's purpose will be putting special officers through a couple of intensive training sessions for them to gain some necessary skills to perfectly control Air, land, and Water transports.
The objective of this division will be providing information about specific situations, and passing the information found to other organizations in the area.

GIU (Gang Intelligence Unit)
The Gang Intelligence Unit will be in charge of all Undercover activities.
They will do daily city and state Investigations along with gathering evidence and even act if needed.
There will be special and intense training for the new Gang Intelligence Unit members to make sure they are ready to go into the field and catch some criminals.

The SAHP Ranking Structure shall follow this:
Sheriff
Deputy Sheriff
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Chief of SRT (Special Response Team)
Chief of HRT (Human Resources and Training)
Chief of HWP (Highway Patrol)
Chief of A.T.O.M (All Terrain Operations & Mechanics)
Chief of GIU (Gang Intelligence Unit)
Deputy Chief of GIU (Gang Intelligence Unit)
Deputy Chief of SRT (Special Response Team)
Deputy Chief of HRT (Human Resources and Training)
Deputy Chief of HWP (Highway Patrol)
Deputy Chief of A.T.O.M (All Terrain Operations & Mechanics)
Major
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Trooper
Senior Trooper
Trooper
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks For reading my application

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - demonkrishu
6. Your Nickname - Demon Krishu
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
1. Leader of... - SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - 1. Improvement - I have been in SAHP for an long time and also i have seen that after the 13 or 14 term of SAHP, people didnt like SAHP anymore, still i was there in SAHP, and was observing partiality and unfair things happening in organization, because of this i was abit sad that why is SAHP not the same anymore, honestly after the term of Mark Spector

2. Experience - As i have alot of experience in SAHP, as an COS and DCOS but still handling HR Department, i was the one who had to handle the whole 2 departments HR & Recruitment, still i handled it and made SAHP abit good, but then again we got complains from the governor that SAHP is doing some mistakes which they shouldnt and then we improved our mistakes and tried to make the previous term more better! I have been in all the organizations possible, including - SAHP, FIB, LSPD, NG, EMS, and Illegal organizations and in all the organizations my record was best, because i always give efforts in whatever the responsible i have been given, this application is just my written words but i want to prove it that i can be really an good leader!

3. Explanation - People in SAHP doesnt seems to comeback again, reason? the leaders behaviour and partialities happening in the organization, again telling i am not spreading any hate type of thing here, but not all leaders but some of them are attually the leaders shouldnt get the position as an leader and its just my own opinion, nothing else!

1. Rank Management -

30. Sheriff

29. Under Sheriff

28. Chief Commander (IA, HR, S.W.A.T, Detective, HWP)

27. Chief of Staff (IA, HR, S.W.A.T, Detective, HWP)

26. Chief of Department (IA, HR, S.W.A.T, Detective, HWP)

25. Deputy Chief of Department (IA, HR, S.W.A.T, Detective, HWP)

24. Supervisor of Department (IA, HR, S.W.A.T, Detective, HWP)

23. Colonel

22. Lieutenant Colonel

21. Captain

20. Lieutenant

19. Internal Affairs

18. FTO

17. S.W.A.T

16. Detective

15. Master Sergeant

14. Sergeant

13. Master Corporal

12. Senior Corporal

11. Corporal

10. Master Trooper

9. Senior Trooper

8. Trooper

7. Rookie

6. Cadet

5. Empty

4. Empty

3. Empty

2. LOA

1. Suspended

2. Roleplay Communication -

In my whole State organizations experience i found out SAHP the best! but there was just 1 problem and which was the so many people in SAHP are doing FL breaking rules even after knowing what the rules are! everyday no matter what but SAHP employee anyone of them will get atleast muted once in an day, just because of not communicating correctly and doing FL in GZ! i want to change it and make an strict decision about this problem!

3. Professionalism in Organization -

I saw many people being very unprofessional as an police officer, which shows the organization illiterate to other citizens and other state organization even illegal organizations were making fun about this serious issue in the organization, upon my observation SAHP needs an Leader who is active and is able to handle all the matter happening in the organization and solves this small issues in the organizations because every single mistake makes the organization image bad to others!

I hope, that you will be happy with my work if i get chance to become the Sheriff!

Legal Organizations -
Ex COS - SAHP

Ex Colonel - NG

Ex DHOD - LSPD

Ex DHOD - FIB

Ex FTO - EMS

Illegal Organizations -
Ex Under Deputy - Vagos Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Bloods Gang

Ex Turfer - The Families Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Ballas Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Marabunta Gang