Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Information
Your IRL Name
- Shashvat Jain
Your age - 19
Time Zone - IST +5:30
Average online per day - 5-6 hours
Your Discord - Dark Pluxury | 7098#0001
Your Nick Name - Dark
Your ID - 7098

Additional Information
1) Leader of
- San Andreas Highway Patrol ( SAHP )
--------------------------------------------------

2) Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? ( List three reason with explanation )

->
I am having very good experience SAHP and all the organisation .
I have seen many people who are thinking that SAHP can only able to do the works in the Highway but this is not correct i have to tell them that SAHP can do all types of job like Ghetto patrol and store robbery etc in the city and when the new citizen who join the city now i want thought them all the things about org and make the RP very good and they will get the good experience and remove there thought from there minds.

-> I want to make SAHP more active and effective org i saw the organisation people are less active in the night time and i also saw some peoples are sleeping in the gym and other rooms also i want to make active then all terms.
Sometimes people are coming for doubt clearing like i got a two fines in a day or in a same hour i want to clear there doubts as well as organization new commers coming to the org they are doing i want to clear that also.
=I want to make new system of giving strikes and warning which i gona tell here
Troopers to Master trooper - 2Verbal -2warning - strike
Corporal to Sergeants - 1 verbal -2 warning - strikes
HC
Lieutenant to Undersheriff
No Verbal - 1Warning and 2 strikes
Because the HC come from the phase where they learn all the things.

-> I will make promotion more easy as well as the domotion also i know that all the people are doing mistakes even me and all they have to get the demotion but not the verbal abuse or verbal blacklist which is not good then can get the demotion then they can learn from there mistakes and make the organization good .

------------------------------------------------

3) Your Advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

->
I want to make sure that each and every single people doing there work good and if they are having any single doubts then i will clear it with any delay on that .

-> I make the new ranking system for SAHP
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====

30) Sheriff
28) Under Sheriff
27 ) Chief Commander
26 ) Chief of Staff
25 ) Chief Of Department
24 ) Deputy Head Of Department
23 ) Colonels
22) Captains
21) District Attorney
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
20) Lieutenant
19) Supervisor
18) Rangers
17) Swat
16) FTO
15 ) Master Sergeants
14 ) Senior Sergeants
13) Sergeants
12 ) Master Corporals
11) Senior Corporals
10) Corporals
9) Master Trooper
8) Senior Trooper
7) Tropper
6) Agent III
5 ) Agent II
4) Agent
3) Rookies
2) Cadet
1) Suspended
=================================
MY DETAIL EXPERIENCE
OFFICIAL
- SAHP - CHIEF OF STAFF
- LSPD - CHIEF OF STAFF
- NG - MAJOR
UNOFFICIAL
- Marabunta = Warlord
- LOS Santos Vagos = Graffiti
- Bloods = Graffiti
- Ballas = Graffiti
====== THANK YOU=======

Thank you so much wizards for reading my opinion and decision
- Dark pluxury
For all
- Never give up from failure
- Try to learn from failure
-If someone is laughing one you then take it as your success
Information
Your IRL Name
- Anmol
Your age - 19
Average online per day -
8-10hrs
Your Discord - Lucifer MorningStar#1419
Your Nick Name - Lucifer
Your ID - 55758

Additional Information
1) Leader of

2) Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? ( List three reason with explanation )

->
I have the Best and most experience in SAHP as a high command i have the great knowledge of rule > when i first came into the server SAHP was the one organisation which i have joined and then later on under the term of my friend i was Deputy head of the department.

-> Now a days SAHP is considered as very low org so i want to make it the best attend the most event as possibble and try to remove crime from the city I will also make a new system that=

Troopers to Master trooper - 3Verbal -2warning - strike

NO one will be treated so softly if they have commited a mistake punishment will be given because in any org HC are the Most important.

-> I will bring Test for Juniors if they pass the test they get promoted. So that they also get the knowledge of rules. PROmotion requirements for beginners will also be less

->
I want to make sure that each and every single people doing there work good and i will make sure no one breaks any rule.

> MY new ranking system for SAHP
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====

30) Sheriff
28) Under Sheriff
27 ) Chief Commander
26 ) Chief of Staff
25 ) Chief Of Department
23 ) Colonels
22) Captains
21) District Attorney
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
20) Lieutenant
19) Supervisor
18) Rangers
17) Swat
16) FTO
15 ) Master Sergeants
14 ) Senior Sergeants
13) Sergeants
12 ) Master Corporals
11) Senior Corporals
10) Corporals
9) Master Trooper
8) Senior Trooper
7) Trooper
6) Agent 2
5 ) Agent I
4) Trainee
3) Rookies
2) Cadet
1) Suspended
MY DETAIL EXPERIENCE
OFFICIAL
- SAHP - DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF
- FIB- 00 Agent
UNOFFICIAL
- Ballas = Graffiti
====== THANK YOU=======

Please consider my Application
THANK YOU
He Copied from Dark Pluzury’s Forum rank sheet is same and whole application is same copy cat

Albus Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
Your IRL Name - Anmol
Your age - 19
Average online per day - 10-12hrs
Your Discord - Lucifer MorningStar#1419
Your Nick Name - Lucifer
Your ID - 55758

Additional Information

1) Leader of - San Andreas Highway Patrol ( SAHP )

I want Sahp to be on top as this was the first legal organisation I had joined to gain experience but later on i realised that THE high commands of that term were not reponding to lower ranks. So i will make sure by placing meetings with all lower ranks atleast once in a week so that if i get any complaints about high commands they will get warn and strike i want Sahp on top and the most succesfull organisation

I have the Best and most experience in SAHP as a high command i have the great knowledge of rule > when i first came into the server SAHP was the one organisation which i have joined and then later on under the term of my friend i was Deputy head of the department.

Now a days SAHP is considered as very low org so i want to make it the best attend the most event as possibble and try to remove crime from the city.

NO one will be treated so softly if they have commited a mistake punishment will be given because in any org HC are the Most important.

I will bring Test for Juniors if they pass the test they get promoted. So that they also get the knowledge of rules. PROmotion requirements for beginners will also be less

I want to make sure that each and every single people doing there work good and i will make sure no one breaks any rule. and i will issue bonuses for juniors so that they enjy working in the org

------------Rank Structure-----------
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====

30) Sheriff
29) Under Sheriff
28) Chief Commander
27 ) Chief of Staff
26 ) Chief Of Department
25 ) Deputy Head Of Department
24 ) Under Deputy Head of Department
23 ) Colonels
22) Captains
21) District Attorney
=====AGENTS=====
20) Lieutenant
19) Supervisor
18) Rangers
17) Swat
16) FTO
15 ) Master Sergeants
14 ) Senior Sergeants
13) Sergeants
12 ) Master Corporals
11) Senior Corporals
10) Corporals
9) Master Trooper
8) Senior Trooper
7) Tropper
6) Agent III
5 ) Agent II
4) Agent
3) Rookies
2) Cadet
1) Suspended

OFFICIAL
- SAHP - DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF
- FIB- 00 Agent

====== THANK YOU=======
-EX SAHP DEPUTY CHIEF

-EX FIB 00 AGENT

Please consider my Application
THANK YOU

Last edited:

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name IRL : Krish
Timezone: GMT +5:30 (IST)
Avg Online: 6-7 Hours
Discord - Krish Geek#0001
Nickname: Krish BlackSquad
I'd :70540 .

Leader Of : San Andreas Highway Patrol.

1-It has been more than 7 months now since I have been doing RP in this fantastic server. Therefore i am much familiar with all the rules of the game with each rule on my tips . Therefore if i get the golden opportunity to become the leader,i can guide my new friends who are new in the city , become their mentor in the role play and enhance their role play experience in the city and guide them with perfection which is the most important quality of the leader.

2-Since i am quite old in the city now , i already have experience as deputy or heads of many orgs , talking specifically, I am the current deputy of LSPD . Therefore i already have an experience that how an organisation is to be lead by a leader and how to effectively guide every member to work together in co-operation so that we can bring our organisation on top with our collective efforts.

3- Talking about SAHP specifically,it was the first org which i joined when i started my career as a leo. Therefore for me , i have a very special attachment with SAHP and it will always be the best org for me . Moreover i have also been deputies of gangs , talking specifically,i was the deputy of the ballas gang , so i have experience that how gangs plan their store robberies/raids and how to do a perfect negotiation. Therefore if i will be the leader, I'll guide my units with my experience about how to win the store robberies etc from the gangs in an effective manner.

My advices to improve the role play experience:

1- First and foremost,many people think that SAHP is a place where you get insurance and liscene plates. I being the leader will try to change people's mind in a positive way. I will prepare my units in a very effective manner and make sure that they are the first to respond to the situations and always help the citizens. I will myself prepare quick response teams and make suitable heads of the teams who have the capabilities to lead the special operation and respond to the emergency situation with the smartest moves.

2- I will always have frequent meetings with all the organisation discussing about the help they expect from us and what we expect from them as a help. This will enrich our bond with all orgs and make us to stand for each other everytime with more effectiveness.

3-Under my leadership, SAHP will have no personal issues with any organisation. I have often seen that few organisation have internal beefs due to which some day or the other , the other org also have to suffer. But in my org, it will always have very healthy relationships with all orgs and we will be always ready to help others in any situation.

4-I will myself design specific divisions in the organisation and make the capable heads of the division by testing then on my own so that we can have a idea about the organisation and it's working in a synchronised manner.

Thankyou for reading my application. I hope my application will be accepted. I will be highly obliged.

Regards,Krish BlackSquad
Deputy Chief Of Police.

Shivam Here

Player
Player
Information
Your IRL Name
- Shashvat Jain
Your age - 19
Average online per day - 5-6 hours
Your Discord - Dark Pluxury | 7098#0001
Your Nick Name - Dark
Your ID - 7098

Additional Information
1) Leader of

->
I am having very good experience SAHP and all the organisation .
I have seen many people who are thinking that SAHP can only able to do the works in the Highway but this is not correct i have to tell them that SAHP can do all types of job like Ghetto patrol and store robbery etc in the city and when the new citizen who join the city now i want thought them all the things about org and make the RP very good and they will get the good experience and remove there thought from there minds.

-> I want to make SAHP more active and effective org i saw the organisation people are less active in the night time and i also saw some peoples are sleeping in the gym and other rooms also i want to make active then all terms.
Sometimes people are coming for doubt clearing like i got a two fines in a day or in a same hour i want to clear there doubts as well as organization new commers coming to the org they are doing i want to clear that also.
=I want to make new system of giving strikes and warning which i gona tell here
Troopers to Master trooper - 2Verbal -2warning - strike
Corporal to Sergeants - 1 verbal -2 warning - strikes
HC
Because the HC come from the phase where they learn all the things.

-> I will make promotion more easy as well as the domotion also i know that all the people are doing mistakes even me and all they have to get the demotion but not the verbal abuse or verbal blacklist which is not good then can get the demotion then they can learn from there mistakes and make the organization good .

------------------------------------------------

->
I want to make sure that each and every single people doing there work good and if they are having any single doubts then i will clear it with any delay on that .

-> I make the new ranking system for SAHP
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====

30) Sheriff
28) Under Sheriff
27 ) Chief Commander
26 ) Chief of Staff
25 ) Chief Of Department
23 ) Colonels
22) Captains
21) District Attorney
=====HIGHCOMMAND=====
20) Lieutenant
19) Supervisor
18) Rangers
17) Swat
16) FTO
15 ) Master Sergeants
14 ) Senior Sergeants
13) Sergeants
12 ) Master Corporals
11) Senior Corporals
10) Corporals
9) Master Trooper
8) Senior Trooper
7) Tropper
6) Agent III
5 ) Agent II
4) Agent
3) Rookies
2) Cadet
1) Suspended
MY DETAIL EXPERIENCE
OFFICIAL
- SAHP - CHIEF OF STAFF
- LSPD - CHIEF OF STAFF
- NG - MAJOR
UNOFFICIAL
- Marabunta = Warlord
- LOS Santos Vagos = Graffiti
- Bloods = Graffiti
- Ballas = Graffiti
====== THANK YOU=======

Thank you so much wizards for reading my opinion and decision
- Dark pluxury
For all
- Never give up from failure
- Try to learn from failure
-If someone is laughing one you then take it as your success
Nice person :)

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: - Tanishq Saini
2. Your age: - 16
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: - 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord: - DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: - DaZzy Pluxury
7. Your ID: - 69685
Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP
latest.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- I want to be the leader of the SAHP because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

- I want to become a leader of a police organization because they require teamwork like nothing else. I want to make sure SAHP has all of its issues fix and has stable departments.

- I will do my best in making sure that every new member that get hired has a unique character and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted base to their ability and strength.

Skills:
Leadership
Training and development
Law enforcement
Awards and Honors:
[Marksman Cross], [LSPD]

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
AS Department: - AS Department Gives Air Support and Backup and Have Best Pilots in Department.

HRT Department: - HRT Department making sure new officers are being recruited and trained perfectly.

Highway Patrol Unit: - This department tasked to patrol highway and placing tickets on all illegally parked vehicles making sure they do not crowd the Highway anymore and that they are punished for their actions related to parking and Overspending.

SWAT Department: - This Department Have Best Shooters and well Geared Up Solider with Heavy Weapons and Best Vests. This Department Can Also Help FIB in Missions like Gang Raid, Catching Criminal, Ghetto Patrol, Hostage Situation And etc...!!

Internal Affairs: -This department they are tasked check internal affairs like: - Checking Logs, Licenses Check and Bodycam Check on officers regularly.

The SAHP Ranking Structure shall follow this:
30.Commissioner
29.Deputy Commissioner
28.Assistant Commissioner
27.Chief of Staff
26.Chief Commander
25.District Attorney
24.Head of Department
23.Deputy Head of Department
22.Captain
21.Major
20.Inspector
19.Master Lieutenant
18.Senior Lieutenant
17.Lieutenant
16.Master Sergeant
15.Senior Sergeant
14.Sergeant
13.Master Corporal
12.Senior Corporal
11.Corporal
10.Senior Trooper III
9.Senior Trooper II
8.Senior Trooper I
7.Trooper III
6.Trooper II
5.Trooper I
4.Cadet
3.Trainee
2.LOA
1.Suspended

7e5feb-20160526012259_1.png

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION
Lovely Regards,
- DaZzy Pluxury

Vinod Sharmaa

FIB- OO Handler
Player
1. Your name IRL- Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord- Vinod Sharmaa#8561
6. Your Nickname- Vinod Sharmaa
7. Your ID- 27332
Additional information
1. Leader of...
=) San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)
emblem_512.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
=) i) As im in Los Santos city from a very long time and I saw so many ups and downs for SAHP as it is a highway patrol and people don't want to join SAHP as citizens thinks SAHP is boring but if I gets the leadership of SAHP, I will try to make it more intresting for citizens.
ii) Everyone thinks SAHP is known for giving insurance and license plates but I will create intrest in citizens when SAHP will do Highways Patrols daily.
iii) As I have worked in LSPD, FIB, SAHP so I have so many experience and knowledge of legal orgs and currently I'm working in NG as Major. I just want to make a family of highway patrol units so than we can enjoy RP daily.
maxresdefault.jpg

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
=) i) First of all i will make SAHP to be more active in the city so that we can secure both the highways as we all know there are so many highway robberies takes place and also I will make my units active to attend ATM robberies to stop the crimes from highway side.
ii) Secondly, I will make sure to make my air units more active so that they can fly the choppers on both sides of highway and patrol the highway from air so that if they see any gang activity on highway so they can drop local so that highway patrol team can go there as a backup and try to stop it.
iii) I will make my HR and IA department more active so they we can hire best highway patrollers and IA can do a licenses and log checks twice a week.

Thankyou for reading my application
Regards,
Vinod Sharmaa

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin Siraj
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 5 hours to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Not Jayed#5832
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Ivan
7. Your ID: 65124

Additional information:

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
a) I was in FIB for three terms & 2 terms in SAHP. In each term, I have seen that there are very fewer officers present at night, as a result, officers don't get proper backup to respond to the crimes which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crimes didn't get arrested and as a FIB officer I saw most of the SAHP officer got demorgan for silly mistakes, I want to give proper training for my officer to not get any Kind of warning or strike,

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become the leader of the SAHP because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding a strict strike system, and placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for recruits and trained veterans. I believe that SAHP is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal of an organization like SAHP.

c) Thirdly, One of my goals is to make an organization with no verbal warning or IC. My Organisation will be built on respecting and treating others the same regardless of rank, experience, age, etc everyone should be treated the same.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
My advice to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge of the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test to move on from Cadet to trainee, which tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, making it easier for cadets and the Ftos in charge of the academy.

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Sharif
Deputy Sharif
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Master Parking Enforcement Officer
Senior Parking Enforcement Officer
Parking Enforcement Officer
Trainee Parking Enforcement Officer
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Last edited:
N

Negan Smith

Information
1. Your name IRL : Ayoub
2. Your age : 23 years old
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day 4-10hours
5. Your Discord : Negan#2323
6. Your Nickname : Negan Smith
7. Your ID : 15682
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
I- I was a former high command in SAHP for 2 terms , I have all knowledge needed and experience as well to run this organization in most efficient way .
II- I’m dynamic; I'll change my leadership style as circumstances necessitate it. I'm concerned with efficiency, deadlines, goals, and long-term vision, but I also know my organization is comprised of humans and sometimes things happen. I'm super organized and i make sure that everyone is working hard to provide safety to people in the city !
III-here are two key elements I would use to motivate my organization . These are communication and clarity. I would motivate them by communicating with them in three ways. Firstly, by talking to each member to find out what they are good at and what their strengths are. Secondly, I would communicate the state goals regularly to ensure each member was clear on the plan of action we had in place. And thirdly, I would be a supportive team leader who would encourage the team regularly during the task being undertaken and also praise them when appropriate. With regards to clarity. If a team understands what is required, and they are praised when they work well, they will stay motivated
To improve the Rp in the organization every one should be aware of all the state and RP rules before joining !
Giving them a proper training by the hand of

N

Negan Smith

Please Delete my previous application :cry:
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ayoub
2. Your age : 23 years old
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day 4-10hours
5. Your Discord : Negan#2323
6. Your Nickname : Negan Smith
7. Your ID : 15682
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
I-
I was a former high command in SAHP for 2 terms , I have all knowledge needed and experience as well to run this organization in most efficient way .
II- I’m dynamic; I'll change my leadership style as circumstances necessitate it. I'm concerned with efficiency, deadlines, goals, and long-term vision, but I also know my organization is comprised of humans and sometimes things happen. I'm super organized and i make sure that everyone is working hard to provide safety to people in the city !
III-here are two key elements I would use to motivate my organization . These are communication and clarity. I would motivate them by communicating with them in three ways. Firstly, by talking to each member to find out what they are good at and what their strengths are. Secondly, I would communicate the state goals regularly to ensure each member was clear on the plan of action we had in place. And thirdly, I would be a supportive leader who would encourage the team regularly during the task being undertaken and also praise them when appropriate. With regards to clarity. If a team understands what is required, and they are praised when they work well, they will stay motivated
-To improve the Rp in the organization every one should be aware of all the state and RP rules before joining !
-Giving them a proper training by the hand of well qualified officers .
-checking the logs everyday to make sure that no one is breaking the rules .
-Being active for all kind of events , insure that in a hostage situations or/and store robberies will be well role played
-Daily patrolling

Sahil Jack

EX:- SHERIFF 😈❤️😇
Player
1. Your name IRL- Sahil
2. Your age- 22
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 8 To 10 Hours
5. Your Discord- SahilJack#4390
6. Your Nickname- Sahil Jack
7. Your ID- 86157
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

• I have completed my 5 terms in SAHP. From the position of a Cadet to Undersheriff, I have climbed all the ladders and gain experience while working in this organisation. One can say I am an Ideal Candidate who can maintain the high standards of professionalism and can provide a good RP to all of my teammates in SAHP.

• It is said that “If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” As a good leader I want to pass on all of my experience and knowledge about the RP situations and state rules that I learned during my tenures in SAHP to the new citizens who wants to be part of my organization and motivate them to become a leader one day and the legacy should continue like that.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

It depends upon the kind of players who are leading the departments and the Sheriff of the organization, if they take the Roleplay on a serious note then only the roleplay can reach to next level. If the discipline comes from the highest command then it can flows down in all the chain of commands.

Some of the points that can literally makes a change in this organisation are:-

• Creation Permanent check posts on the borders of the city (from where our jurisdiction starts on highway) so that SAHP can easily keeps a vigil over the areas of their jurisdiction and this can also help to control the gang activities on Highways.
  • To help reduce accidents on the road and promote safety while driving, highway patrol officers will regularly place speed radars on unidentified locations and issue fines to violators.
  • The duties of the highway patrol go beyond just handling accidents and assisting local law enforcement. They might also have to testify in court as an official of the state. I would personally train the new recruits with the state legislation so that there would less chances of committing mistakes while handling a 10-15.
  • Perks and Bonuses amounts will be increased as I feel there is a big need to change them.
  • Regular Events will be organised by SAHP for our units with a moto of enjoying and learning together.

Sandy Hellfire

Together we can!
Player
++++ He can be a best leader. I have worked with him. He is so professional and experienced.

Tom Riddle
Ex USSS Deputy Director

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh Sharma
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Harry sharma#0962
6. Your Nickname: harry sharma
7. Your ID: 41036
Additional information
1. Leader of...San Andreas Highway Police

- I want to be the leader of this organisation as i see it doing a great in a past i want it to be active which i can't see in last terms in my eyes the organisation is basic as i have seen it from a members point of veiw i don't think anyone should have trouble with it but still some does.

- i want to do make a really good requirement system in which anyone who wants to join should not wait for long or have trouble in joining i create a really good HR team which can hold the organisation for long because i think a first impression of a newbie should be good and they can also corporate and show professionalism.

-i like this organisation from bottom of my heart i think if i getter more people or regularly communicate with other organisations i think it will also create a good image among them and it can also help us to increase the popularity of the organisation among the citizens of Los Santos

-seeing from a point of veiw of a civilian they thinks this organisation is made for just selling insurance and license which they do but also they also considered as a law enforcement organization that they can arrest and fine someone they have alot of
things to have fun with

-i want to make everything be professional and look realistic so i will be strict with my officers but be freindly also i want it to be real so i will take care of the rank system alot i will take interviews from everyone and see who is really capable to be grab a particular post i also gonna take it from experienced ones

-i will make sure my members should be active and available as i see in other organisations people are not really care about the organisation they be inactive without even loa i want it to be real also i will take care of the departments should be active and give them a weekly task to do so they can care about there rank which means they will care about SAHP.

-I want to interact as much as i can with the other organisations so i could make a good bound with them which can give the organisation a push also make it active at night time where mainly people can't come because of there ooc timing also i am currently learning law and can teach something to my fellow officers also they can teach me if i am wrong somewhere

Thanks for reading
-Regards
-harry sharma

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vismay
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 2-12hours
5. Your Discord : Corin Xavie#8233
6. Your Nickname : Corin Vybe
7. Your ID : 87951

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

I have currently served two terms in SAHP and have seen my way from recruitee to SWAT Commander. I believe I have pretty good amount of knowledge and experience and have dedicated to department at my best possible way whenever and wherever I could, and I believe on "Learning with Practical Knowledge" rather than just theory knowledge, and I believe I have a decent experience and I will even try my best to run the organization efficiently and effectively. I also look forward to make this Organization to be one of the best existing org in city.

I am pretty strict when it comes to enforcement of laws, and I suppose it is one of the key feature to run a organization, to have strict enforcement of laws and discipline.

I am quite aware about the recourses provide to our department and I hope to utilize them to best possible level we can. There are many times when citizen fear going on roads on the fear of getting robbed or being taken as a hostage etc, So I also believe as for in SAHP that includes our duty for highways to keep them patrolling often than before, keeping it safe from robberies and stuff. Even overspeeding many a times lead to death of people on road or even lead to many injuries to citizens, So keeping regular radar checks and Special highway patrols to keep it a safe location for all people.

-As for now the department gets very dark in there, So getting some lamp post would be great.
-When officers from other org visits, It is hard to find a good location for them to land their Heli and often lead to casualties, so A helipad or two on roof or nearby would be great with landing indicators like small lights around or something
-There is basically a new division I would like to include somewhere around SWAT, that will consist of Detectives and a Chief Detective that will be a combined effort with detectives of other orgs to gather intel etc, and try solving various crime scenes and catch wanted criminals, etc. I believe that it will increase coordination among organizations and have fun.
-I purpose the use of Police tapes, as for now they are pretty useless, So, Detectives using it, doing various stuff will hopefully increase the RP stuff in game and hope it makes more fun to be able to use provided resources.
-I also am looking forward to have check post installed on roads for LEO's to be there to keep a check regularly on the highways that can even try to slow down people coming from highway to city to avoid deaths in city that is near around the location of a state object(17/20), maybe something that is similar to toll tax systems that will help to see the jurisdiction we have, as a Lot of people are not aware that there is actually a highway that goes over city, Above the truckers job, that also is a highway that is supposedly to come under the San Andreas Highway Patrol jurisdiction.
-Some light poles on highways for people who's vehicle may sometime loose its headlamp, so they can have a vision and drive safely as it gets pretty goofy in night.
-Providing regular bonuses to keep people motivated
-Having frequent events, so it can be fun for even LEO's and Citizens
-Decreasing the engine blocker time mounted on SAHP vehicles to use, something that can help us to catch offenders better, at different situations, As for now it was very hard to use that thing at one situation, and when We are at different situations, there was very less we could do around to people who try to run away from doing crimes. So I believe if there is some reduction of time, it would help us basically use it for two different situations we attend.

Last edited:
M

Manas Badmash

Information

1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day - 6hrs-8hrs
5. Your Discord - Manas#6969
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

i. I will Divide Organization into Different Sub-division

ii. I will Design new rank System to Make the Organization Easy and Fluent in Ranks

iii. I will Completely Re-design the log system, So that no one will do Org Stealing .

My Org Divisons-

i. Human Resource {HR} :- This Department will recruit the New Members and Will Train Them as Well and will alot the promotions too

ii. Internal Affairs {IA} :- This department will keep the log check and Will also keep check to the Ammo and weapons in warehouse to contact National Guard for the Ammo run

iii. Ground Patrol Unit {GPU} :- This Department will be doing the Ground Patrol on High-way and will be putting Fines to the wrongly Parked Cars and over-speeding ones.

iv. Air Patrol Unit {APU} :- This Department will be doing Aur Patrol in Sandy Shores and High-ways to stop the crime and will be giving Air support to All Leo's Organization.

My rank system:-

30. Sheriff

29. Under Sheriff
27. Assistant Sheriff
26. Chief of Staff
27. Chief {Department Head}
26. Deputy Chief {Deputy Department Head}
25. Colonel
24. Major
23. Senior Lieutenant
22. Senior Air Patrol Officer
21. Senior Ground Patrol Officer
20. Senior Corporal
19. Master Lieutenant
18. Master Air Patrol Officer
17. Master Ground Patroll Officer
16. Master Corporal
15. Lieutenant
14. Air Patrol Officer
13. Ground Patrol Officer
12. Corporal
11. Junior Lieutenant

10. Junior Air Patrol Officer
9. Junior Ground Patrol Officer
8. Junior Corporal
7. Master Probation Officer
6. Junior Probation Officer
5. Master Commander
4. Junior Commander
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

Due to My previous experience I will be easily able to Manage the org

Sam Fedrov

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
->Raunak Seal
2.Your name IRL
->21
3. Time zone
-> GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
->12hours
5. Your Discord
-> Alex Roland|81675#3682
6. Your Nickname
->Alex Roland
7. Your ID
->81675
Additional information
1. Leader of...
-> unfortunately not any organization
->I was an SAHP member for two terms, want to serve the organization as a leader, and show the way to every organization members and to make organization on top.
-> fair roleplay to everyone, dont want partiality to any perticular person
Ta
Information

1. Your name IRL Jaxon Harlow

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone BST

4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 6-10 hours weekends

5. Your Discord jaxon Harlow#1101

6. Your Nickname Jaxon Harlow

7. Your ID 60153

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader SAHP has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.

2.2 Family: this last term i was in made me love SAHP so much I think of everyone from that last term as family and i want to continue that tradition of an SAHP family.

2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but I also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.

3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.

3.3 Corruption: I've seen plenty of corruption in SAHP last term I had a bad experience with corruption so i plan of trying to limit is a much as possible.

3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

I wish SAHP the best for whoever becomes Sheriff

Regards EX LSPD Major Of Patrol 2x Terms EX NG LT Colonel 1x Term EX FIB HOD Spec Ops 1x Term EX EMS Dean Of AS
FIB Chief Of Staff 1x Term

Discipline Structure
1. Verbal Warning
2. Demotion
3. Honorary Discharge from the ORG

------------Rank Structure-----------
------------Overseer of ORG-----------
30.Sheriff [ Leader of ORG]
29.Under Sheriff [Deputy]
28.Chief Commander [ Under Deputy]
------------High Command Overseer ---------
27.Chief Of Staff [Overseer of All Departments]
26.Chief Of IA [ Overseer of Lower Departments]
25.Chief Of HR/FTO [Overseer of Training]
-----------------High Command of Departments---------------------
24.Chief Of HWP [HOD]
23.Chief Of Swat [HOD]
22.Chief Of Detective [HOD]
21.Deputy Chief Of IA [Deputy Overseer of Lower Departments]
20.Deputy Chief Of HR/FTO [Deputy Overseer of Training]
19.Deputy Chief Of HWP [DHOD]
18.Deputy Chief Of Swat [DHOD]
17.Deputy Chief Of Detective [DHOD]
-------------High-Command------------------
16.Colonel
15.Lieutenant Colonel
14.Major
13.Captain
12.Lieutenant
----------Non High-Command------------------
11.Master Sergeant
10.Senior Sergeant
9.Sergeant
8.Master Corporal
7.Senior Corporal
6.Corporal
5.MasterTrooper
4.Senior Trooper
3.Trooper
2.Rookie
1.Suspended

Thank you for your time reading my application
I don't think he deserves it

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for SAHP Leader interview at18:00 Sever Time on Monday (13th march 2023 )
  1. Vinod Sharmaa - @Vinod Sharmaa#8561 - 27332
  2. Negan Smith - @Negan#2323 - 15682
  3. Sahil Jack - @SahilJack#4390 - 86157
Application of SAHP leader is Closed

Last edited:

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC -700
4. Average online per day:4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

a. I want to be leader of SAHP because it is the organization that help me grow and become a great person inside the city. I used all the knowledge that I've gotten from Poke's 2nd term, Mathew's term and Brian's term to help me become a great leader. With my experience from SAHP I was given multiple chances to be leaders of Legal Orgs.

b. I was deputy of sahp for Mathew's term, Brian Shepherds term and Sam Shepherds term. So with that I feel I have a insane amount of knowledge required to be SAHP Sheriff. And from my experience inside of SAHP I know how to make sure everything runs smoothly because I went through the rough and the bright times inside of SAHP, the terms where there were 20+ people on at a time to where only 2 were on.

c. With my leader experience of FIB and LSPD, I feel that I can use that to my advantage because I know how to control organizations and make sure that everyone in my org knows what to do and feels wanted and cared for. I want to be able to be given the chance at SAHP sheriff because it is where I started my Grand RP Journey.

1. Make sure there is a buddy system in place for patrolling so nobody gets taken hostage.
2. Add a bonus system for F.T.Os and other departments for meeting certain task to make the org more active.
3. Add internal events that increase activity (e.g War games with NG, Uniform Contest, Best Picture in Uniform ect.)
4. Add multiple styles of training according to what the officer want to do in the org, aka when they join SAHP they answer the question of what department they want to join and then they get basic training then they get personalized training according to the department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom