Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
==Personal Information==
1) Praneel Mehta
2) 16
3) GMT+5:30
4) 4-5 hours weekends 6-7 hours
5) Nick Mavericks#6428
6) Nick Mavericks
7) 43059

==Additional Information==
1. Leader of San Andres Highway Patrol !

2. Why You want to become Leader of San Andres Highway Patrol ?

A) Problem Solving skills.

Excellent leaders are able to anticipate problems and issues and develop ways to address and resolve those problems. They are solution-driven critical thinkers. Effective problem-solving skills help leaders identify opportunities for improvement and develop strategies to mitigate those issues.

B) Motivation Skills.
Employers look for leaders who are able to motivate employees, managers, customers, and themselves. Whether that is motivating a team to complete a last-minute deadline or encouraging customers to sign up for a loyalty program, effective leaders are able to encourage others’ motivations, goals, and interests to meet organizational goals.

C) Integrity and trust .
Employers need to be able to trust their leaders’ abilities to meet business goals as well as the decisions those leaders make. The best leaders are responsible, consistent, and accountable. These qualities help people feel comfortable in approaching them for a variety of reasons and encourage trust in their decisions.

D) Communication.
Whether answering customer questions about a new product, sending a follow-up email to staff, or presenting a yearly report to a board of directors, effective leaders know how to communicate clearly, accurately, and competently with other people. Having good communication skills involves more than written and oral communication; leaders also need to be able to listen effectively and resolve conflict between other people and themselves.

3 ) Your Advices for improving role play level in Organisation .
  1. Get To Know Your Character Before You Roleplay.
  2. Read Your Partner's Reply Well And When You're Done, Read It Again.
  3. Write Your Replies To The Length Of Your Partner's.
  4. Make Clear Separations Between Dialogue And Action.
  5. Shake Up Your Storyline With Conflict.
==My Experience==
Ex IA Chief LSPD
Ex IA Chief SAHP
Ex IA DHOD SAHP
Ex IA DHOD LSPD
Ex COS LSPD
Ex Captain LSPD
Ex Vagos Turfer
Ex Bloods Deputy
Ex Bloods Under Boss
Ex Ballas Deputy
Ex GOV HC
Selected for Administrator Interview
Selected for Families Leader Interview

Thanks For Time !

Regards : Nick Mavericks.

Last edited:

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Youssef
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : server -1
4. Average online per day 6 hour to 8
5. Your Discord Someone#4382
6. Your Nickname Alexandre
7. Your ID 67005
Additional information
1. Leader of... San andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

As a leader, I need to communicate effectively with the members of my group, both in-game and out-of-game. This includes being able to listen actively, articulate my ideas clearly, and provide constructive feedback when necessary.

Running a successful SAHP requires a great deal of organization, including scheduling events, managing member applications, and coordinating with other groups. As a good leader, I'll be able to juggle these responsibilities while still maintaining a positive and engaging environment for my members.

Inevitably, conflicts will arise within any group, and it's up to me as the leader to help resolve them in a fair and effective manner. I should be able to think creatively and come up with solutions that work for everyone involved.

Here my advices
  1. Encourage Communication: It's important to foster an environment where members feel comfortable communicating with one another. Ensure that there are clear communication channels open for everyone to use and encourage members to share their ideas, feedback, and concerns.
  2. Reinforce Roleplay Rules: Set clear rules around roleplay and ensure they are understood by all members. Enforce these rules consistently, but fairly, to maintain a high level of quality in the organization's roleplay.
  3. Provide Training and Development Opportunities: Offer training sessions and workshops to help members develop their roleplaying skills. This can include things like communication, improvisation, and acting techniques.
  4. Foster Camaraderie: Encourage team building activities both in and out of game. For example, hosting a team bonding event or sharing funny stories could create stronger relationships among members and improve overall roleplay within the organization.
  5. Stay In Character: Members should be encouraged to stay in character while playing, avoiding breaking character or discussing things that are not directly related to the game. Staying in character helps maintain the immersive nature of roleplay, which is crucial to its success.
  6. Encourage Creativity: Provide opportunities for members to develop their own characters and storylines within the game. This could include creating backstories or personal goals for their character, which can add depth and complexity to their roleplay.
  7. Collaborate with Other Organizations: Reach out to other organizations within the Grandrp community to collaborate on events or missions. This can create a more dynamic and immersive experience for all involved.
  8. Provide Feedback: Regularly provide feedback to members on their roleplaying skills, and offer constructive criticism aimed at helping them improve. This can be done through one-on-one meetings, group discussions, or written feedback.
  9. Emphasize Realism: Encourage members to prioritize realism in their roleplay, such as adhering to real-world procedures or protocols for law enforcement. This can make the experience feel more authentic and engaging.
  10. Celebrate Successes: Recognize and celebrate successes within the organization, such as successful missions or promotions. This can help boost morale and create a sense of pride and accomplishment among members.

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onur
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luna Marcellus
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of...: SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?:
1: as of late I’ve seen many issues with organizations including low activity during night time when there are still plenty of people in the city which RP situations can be created, I want to bring back a high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals. Also i was deputy 2 times in NG, and HC many times in LSPD,FIB and SAHP. i have lots of experince about state orgs.

2. I’ve noticed as I watch legal orgs work when they are outnumbered or don’t believe they can win they will leave and the RP will end there during hostage situations or other Rp scenarios this is something I want to fix I want to always find a way to complete RP to the best possible outcome even if it’s a unwinnable situation or if we are heavily outnumbered we should always try to find a way to win which will help create more quality RP

3. There has been a lot of issues about RP not being fully carried out and calling gods to interject when things don’t fully go the way they are expected rather than working with the rest of Leo’s and overcoming the situation and finding a way to work with it instead of giving up and having to have others fix it I want this to be resolved I want Leo’s to find a way to resolve issues without always having to directly have the gods intervene (unless absolutely necessary) and to do this the leader must set an example I will be that leader.!

1. Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training this will help all orgs better there rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

2. Work on a ask questions first shoot later basis, I’ve noticed during a lot of things Leo’s will just begin shooting when it isn’t necessary this needs to stop we need to rp it out all the way and use our guns as a last resort.

3. And finally by finding ways to overcomes situations that aren’t always requiring a admin icly rather than having to have a admin fix it SAHP will do it’s best to resolve these issues in a ic manner thus creating more RP

Kind regards and thank you for your consideration

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - SAHP
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO from the start of my RP life and I know how to manage a Police org specially SAHP because I have a bond with them. I have been in gang also, so I got the ability to deal with gang members and LEOs which will help me to do better interaction with them. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Basically I am aware of all the circumstances and the methods to deal with these Legal and Illegal things. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of SAHP and personally I want to decrease the crime rate of san andreas and make it a place of happiness as much as I can and want to make sure that the SAHP always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of SAHP. If I become leader, I will try to make HC only previously experienced person or I will take interview of him/her on my own to see his capabilities and the way he/she sees the management of SAHP. This will help me a lot to recruit best of the best people as HC in SAHP. I want to become a leader to make SAHP go in a better path than before and I want to maintain the status of SAHP achieved by our previous sheriffs.
My experiences:
Ex - Chief of IA
Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)
Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)
Ex - Vagos Clapper
Current - Families UnderDeputy (Boss)
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the org because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the org and this is very harmful for the org as in this hardworking org members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the org.
(ii) I will divide my SAHP officers into many departments to make it work efficiently and the curators of it would be Assistant Chief such that Chiefs of various Department can't perform some harmful actions (like recruiting anyone - favoritism) on their own towards the department and Assistant chief also can't perform some harmful actions on their own towards the department. I will make IA first of all to get the reports of every employee that whether they are doing all works or not and whether they are just being online on emails or just coming in game. In my opinion, every officer must be present in both platforms whether it's in game or in emails. It helps in interaction.
(iii) If I become the leader, I will be hosting exciting events at the paleto bay and sandy shores area to make the people of both area enjoy and live peacefully and happily. License plate and Insurance will be provided with some rp commands to make it more realistic and daily checks will be there of highway crimes.
(iv) I will be having meetings with leaders of all legal orgs to know them better and make SAHP a better and comfortable place for everyone. Instant backup will be provided by SAHP because if I become the leader, I will be making S.W.A.T. department more active than before. They will be having all required weapons all time and for this we will host AMMO RUN after we feel that armory's going less. We will be checking our officers regularly and our detective branch will be collecting evidences from crime scenes specially from NG Raid.
(v) I will implement my strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and will try not to repeat that mistake because a mistake is good because most of the people gets a lesson in that only but repeating that same thing isn't good in my way of thinking.

Strike system:-
1st Strike -
Verbal Warning
2nd Strike - Demotion
3rd Strike - Fire/Blacklist depending upon the situation.

I'll be highly obliged to everyone who helped me if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky (Families Boss)

Vinod Sharmaa

FIB- OO Handler
Player
1. Your name IRL- Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord- Vinod Sharmaa#8561
6. Your Nickname- Vinod Sharmaa
7. Your ID- 27332
Additional information
1. Leader of...
=) San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)
emblem_512.png

=) i) As im in Los Santos city from a very long time and I saw so many ups and downs for SAHP as it is a highway patrol and people don't want to join SAHP as citizens thinks SAHP is boring but if I gets the leadership of SAHP, I will try to make it more intresting for citizens.
ii) Everyone thinks SAHP is known for giving insurance and license plates but I will create intrest in citizens when SAHP will do Highways Patrols daily.
iii) As I have worked in LSPD, FIB, SAHP, NG so I have so many experience and knowledge of legal orgs and currently I'm working in LSPD as Assistant Chief (Under Deputy). I just want to make a family of highway patrol units so than we can enjoy RP daily.
maxresdefault.jpg

=) i) First of all i will make SAHP to be more active in the city so that we can secure both the highways as we all know there are so many highway robberies takes place and also I will make my units active to attend ATM robberies to stop the crimes from highway side.
ii) Secondly, I will make sure to make my air units more active so that they can fly the choppers on both sides of highway and patrol the highway from air so that if they see any gang activity on highway so they can drop local so that highway patrol team can go there as a backup and try to stop it.
iii) I will make my HR and IA department more active so they we can hire best highway patrollers and IA can do a licenses and log checks twice a week.

Thankyou for reading my application
Regards,
Vinod Sharmaa

Last edited:

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information
1. Your name : Debarjun
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hrs
5. Your Discord : Substitute Gaming#6769
6. Your Nickname : Thomas Parker
7. Your ID : 16306
Additional information
1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

i.
SAHP is the first org, I have started working as a police officer. I have learnt many things from this org, which help me to maintain all the other orgs I have worked in. With all my past experience, I want to make SAHP the most active department and the most professional department in the city.

ii. I want to make all the SAHP officers more professional in all field like driving, shooting, etc. For this reason I want to make two more phases of training for shooting and driving. In the past I have seen that some of the officers are shooting the officers by mistake. This happens with the lack of shooting training. With these two new training phases, the officers will get the training of both the toughest things in the police.

iii. I want to make all the internal department more active which will help the junior officers. I have seen that the new officers didn't get the proper training and also some time due to the lack of FTO the do not get their training for a long time. As a result they have to hold the position of cadet for a long time. It is one of the example. There are many things like this. So I want to stop these things by hiring the most experienced persons as the chief of departments

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

i.
I have seen that some high commands willingly or unwillingly hired family members, friends, people with interests, or helped or hindered those with insufficient experience or even lack of education in reaching high ranks. So this will be stopped by me in SAHP I will not allow anyone to hire any inexperienced people.

ii. There should be a proper training of the new officers with the state legislations, as a result there will be a less chance of committing mistakes during the processing of 10-15's

Signed By:
Thomas Parker

Mark Spector

sleeping ....
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL- Pritesh
  2. Your age- 24
  3. Time zone- GMT +5.30
  4. Average Online per day- 6+ hours
  5. Your Discord- Mark Spector#3338
  6. Your Nickname- Mark Spector
  7. Your ID: 34025

Additional Information
  1. Leader of… San Andreas Highway Patrol
  1. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)
  • I was in SAHP for a long time and I have seen many leaders and gone through many ups and downs with this wonderful organization. I climbed up to the rank of undersheriff and now I want to become the leader of SAHP to increase the quality of professionalism and RP in the organization.
  • As I’ve been in SAHP for a long time, I’ve seen criminals get away with robbing and killing on the highways and I want to put a stop to that.
  • Lastly, I want to make the people of San Andreas feel safe and secure from all the criminals lurking on the highways and maintain the law in San Andreas.
  1. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organisation.
  • I think to improve the Roleplay in SAHP we have to establish a very clear and strict chain of command and every officer needs to be more disciplined starting from the Sheriff and all the high commands.
  • Training all the recruits properly will surely improve the roleplay and professionalism in the organisation.
  • Implementing the K9 unit will increase RP in combat situations.
Some of the points that can literally make a change in this organisation are:
  • Focusing heavily on all the subdivisions of SAHP will surely make changes in the organisation.
  • Making the S.W.A.T division more active to undergo special operations will bolster our strength in times of need like in store robberies or hostage situations.
  • Creating a temporary base near Sandy Hospital and other places in San Andreas will give us the edge in our time of need and will save us a lot of time.
  • Most of all, we have to focus on our Training and Recruitment division to produce high-quality LEOs that can increase our number and strength as an organization.
  • Giving bonuses to worthy officers will bolster their morals and will encourage them to work harder.
  • Lastly, Organizing internal events on a daily basis like weekly meetings, promotional ceremonies etc will give all the officers enjoyment and maintain a healthy relationship between all officers.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Information
1.Your name IRL- Kartikay
2.Your age- 20
3.Time zone- GMT +5.30
4.Average Online per day- 6+ hours
5.Your Discord- ǃ TRΔP NB#7150
6.Your Nickname- Dell Akatsuki
7.Your ID: 87300

Additional Information

1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1. Desire to have more impact: I have a limited impact as an individual contributor. However, as a leader, you can influence other people in an organization and accomplish more goals that can create change for a SAHP.

2. Opportunity to build different skills: I can draw upon very different skills than individual contributors. They develop communication, problem-solving, motivation, decision-making, and more skills.

3. Interest in watching others grow: Some leaders start because they wanted to positively influence others and watch them grow.
I have the experience to build a fully wealthy and healthy SAHP organization. I served 3 terms in SAHP and I started from starting Cadet rank to Deputy Chief of IA. So by this, I climbed one by day with experience and also solve many situations.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organisation.
It depends upon the situation and conditions which make to improve or not. It also depends if the citizen is doing and working with perfect roleplay situations. This makes the citizen and organization more growth and development.

1. I will work on numerous accidents on the Highway. I will improve that the members of the organization react to the situation very quickly.
2. Bonuses and perks will be increased so that the members of the organization will have good interaction and never be unsatisfied with bonus times
3. Regular events will be arranged in the city so that the citizen enjoy and have fun with roleplay.

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Andrew
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 8h+
5. Your Discord: Miele12345678#0407
6. Your Nickname: Adrian Ghost
7. Your ID: 94955
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

{1}I think I would make for a Great Leader of SAHP as of I think I posses good Leadership skills. I have good knowledge of the Server Rules and also I speak English very well !!!

{2} I can make the SAHP more Organized more professional etc, make it better Overall.

{3} I have good experience in all Legal Organizations including SAHP, so i know how to manage the SAHP

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

I will make sure that everyone will be Respectful, Mature and be serious most of the time of course I will also make sure that everyone does a good level of Role Play

N

Negan Smith

Information
1. Your name IRL : Ayoub
2. Your age : 23 years old
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 4-12hours
5. Your Discord : Negan#2323
6. Your Nickname : Negan Smith
7. Your ID : 15682
Additional information
Leader of SAHP
I- I was undersheriff in previous term therefore I have all knowledge needed and experience as well to run this organization in most efficient way .
II- I’m dynamic; I'll change my leadership style as circumstances necessitate it. I'm concerned with efficiency, deadlines, goals, and long-term vision, but I also know my organization is comprised of humans and sometimes things happen. I'm super organized and i make sure that everyone is working hard to provide safety to people in the city !

III-here are two key elements I would use to motivate my organization . These are communication and clarity. I would motivate them by communicating with them in three ways. Firstly, by talking to each member to find out what they are good at and what their strengths are. Secondly, I would communicate the state goals regularly to ensure each member was clear on the plan of action we had in place. And thirdly, I would be a supportive leader who would encourage the team regularly during the task being undertaken and also praise them when appropriate. With regards to clarity. If a team understands what is required, and they are praised when they work well, they will stay motivated
-To improve the Rp in the organization every one should be aware of all the state and RP rules before joining !

-Giving them a proper training by the hand of well qualified officers .
-checking the logs everyday to make sure that no one is breaking the rules .
-Being active for all kind of events , insure that in a hostage situations or/and store robberies will be well role played

-Daily patrolling
SAHP ALWAYS ON TOP

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
Can vouch for a fellow Blixky
Your name IRL: Landan
3. Time zone: UTC -700
4. Average online per day:4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

a. I want to be leader of SAHP because it is the organization that help me grow and become a great person inside the city. I used all the knowledge that I've gotten from Poke's 2nd term, Mathew's term and Brian's term to help me become a great leader. With my experience from SAHP I was given multiple chances to be leaders of Legal Orgs.

b. I was deputy of sahp for Mathew's term, Brian Shepherds term and Sam Shepherds term. So with that I feel I have a insane amount of knowledge required to be SAHP Sheriff. And from my experience inside of SAHP I know how to make sure everything runs smoothly because I went through the rough and the bright times inside of SAHP, the terms where there were 20+ people on at a time to where only 2 were on.

c. With my leader experience of FIB and LSPD, I feel that I can use that to my advantage because I know how to control organizations and make sure that everyone in my org knows what to do and feels wanted and cared for. I want to be able to be given the chance at SAHP sheriff because it is where I started my Grand RP Journey.

1. Make sure there is a buddy system in place for patrolling so nobody gets taken hostage.
2. Add a bonus system for F.T.Os and other departments for meeting certain task to make the org more active.
3. Add internal events that increase activity (e.g War games with NG, Uniform Contest, Best Picture in Uniform ect.)
4. Add multiple styles of training according to what the officer want to do in the org, aka when they join SAHP they answer the question of what department they want to join and then they get basic training then they get personalized training according to the department.
Can vouch for a fellow Blixky, Best LSPD leader n all that can vouch dont front better than half the losers you guys got picked otherwise

Lara Titan

Player
Player
A.) Information
1. Your name IRL : Avi
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Raja Pluxury#2032
6. Your Nickname: Raja Pluxury
7. Your ID: 63219
Additional information
A.) Leader Of SAHP
B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

1.) SAHP is an authority on which not only citizen of paleto bay but whole state of San Andreas can rely on in a crisis of emergency. I have been in SAHP in Rocky's, Kaii's and Tony's Term, I was always amazed by how well their leadership was and soon falled in love with the Org, all of those term were fabulous, Everything I learned as leo was only for their guidence and I want to carry forward their legacy and bring SAHP ON TOP. After being in every department in past terms, I believe I understand how to run things properly and will be able to handle the situation if any problems or complicaiton pops up

2.) SAHP has had several brilliant, succesful leaders, every units bringing their own special flair to their departments, I would keep their legacy from Training programs to unique divisions and departments. So I would like to combine the best portions of SAHP's brilliant minds and honor my predecessors

3.) SAHP is an unique organization, and the action we have in highway is extraordinary, and the bond we have is not like work colleges but like a family. I will put a good system which will carry this forward and will keep SAHP officer safe out in highways while keeping the highway clean for the citizen

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1.) There is plenty of way to improve the rp for SAHP, firstly Handling situation ICLY rather than reporting everything on Forum for example which happens very common in chases like someone is driving car without the tires or a sport car going off-road during the chase, I seen units mensioning OOC rule break '' UB Driving'' and stop the chase and break the RP on that spot, instead of keep looking for the car and upon finding the car provide medical attention and Add suitable additional charges "for example - Reckless driving". Forum should be used as the last resort for the things which we can not handle in our own hands.

2.) A well maintained relationship with all the other LEO organizations; GOV, LSPD, FIB and NG All LEOS working together as one Team is necessary to succeed in keeping the state of San Andreas crime free for the citizen

3.) I will make seperate departments, like FTO department which will provide field Training to all trainee & Probies and make sure no one is left behind and on the other hand I will make sure HR conducting high volume of open recuitment so that every citizen who desire to serve as a SAHP officer will get that , and will always keep the open doors to potential units.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - San Andreas Highway Patrol
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO from the start of my RP life and I know how to manage a Police org specially SAHP because I have a bond with them. I have been in gang also, so I got the ability to deal with gang members and LEOs which will help me to do better interaction with them.
If I can handle situations in LSPD then SAHP is like a co worker of it and I will be a good fit for this organisation.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently. During my 4 terms in state orgs as HC I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Basically I am aware of all the circumstances and the methods to deal with these Legal and Illegal things. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of SAHP. I got to know that it can lead better than other orgs if it has a great leader like our previous sheriffs.
3. I want to decrease the crime rate of san andreas and make it a place of happiness as much as I can and want to make sure that the SAHP always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of SAHP. If I become leader, I will try to make HC only previously experienced person or I will take interview of him/her on my own to see his capabilities and the way he/she sees the management of SAHP. This will help me a lot to recruit best of the best people as HC in SAHP. I want to become a leader to make SAHP go in a better path than before and I want to maintain the status of SAHP achieved by our previous sheriffs.
My experiences:
Ex - Brigadier General (NG)
Ex - Bloods Underdeputy
Ex - Families Underdeputy
Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)
Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)
Ex - Vagos Clapper
Current - Families UnderDeputy (Boss)
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the org because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the org and this is very harmful for the org as in this hardworking org members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the org.
(ii) I will divide my SAHP officers into many departments to make it work efficiently and the curators of it would be Assistant Chief such that Chiefs of various Department can't perform some harmful actions (like recruiting anyone - favoritism) on their own towards the department and Assistant chief also can't perform some harmful actions on their own towards the department. I will make IA first of all to get the reports of every employee that whether they are doing all works or not and whether they are just being online on emails or just coming in game. In my opinion, every officer must be present in both platforms whether it's in game or in emails. It helps in interaction.
(iii) If I become the leader, I will be hosting exciting events at the paleto bay and sandy shores area to make the people of both area enjoy and live peacefully and happily. License plate and Insurance will be provided with some rp commands to make it more realistic and daily checks will be there of highway crimes.
(iv) I will be having meetings with leaders of all legal orgs to know them better and make SAHP a better and comfortable place for everyone. Instant backup will be provided by SAHP because if I become the leader, I will be making S.W.A.T. department more active than before. They will be having all required weapons all time and for this we will host AMMO RUN after we feel that armory's going less. We will be checking our officers regularly and our detective branch will be collecting evidences from crime scenes specially from NG Raid.
(v) I will implement my strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and will try not to repeat that mistake because a mistake is good because most of the people gets a lesson in that only but repeating that same thing isn't good in my way of thinking.

Strike system:-
1st Strike - Verbal Warning
2nd Strike - Demotion
3rd Strike - Fire/Blacklist depending upon the situation.

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord- Pranjal Gupta#0922
6. Your Nickname- Pranjal Gupta
7. Your ID- 78576

Additional information

1. Leader of...
SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

SAHP_logo.png

=) First of all, as I'm in legal organizations from a very very long time so I know all the rules and regulations to run a organization.

=) So, most of the citizens thinks that SAHP is only meant for giving fines and for issuing license plates but with in my leadership I will make sure that they leave the correct meaning of SAHP work. Its all about make a big convoy and secure both the highways from criminals and ganga also from ATM robbers. I will also make sure that SAHP will be active because from some terms I can see that SAHP is very low active whenever there is global, I can see 3-4 units to respond global.

=) At last, I will make sure that both Paleto Bay and Sandy Shores citizens are safe because there are soo many criminals who do crimes there where contraband is the best example.

3d5f99-271590_screenshots_20190302174112_1.jpg

=) First of all, I will make proper rules and regulations for SAHP because professionalism is important for any of tha organization to run smoothly. I will make a good chain of command so that each and every officer be in discipline.

=) Secondly, I will focus on my departments like HR and IA for a smooth work of the organizations because these departments are very important to avoid all consequences.

=) Thirdly I will make sure all the units are active and take care of all the side of highway from atm robbers and from criminals like families and gangs. I will make my air department very very active so that every time air units can spy on the highways.

Thanx for reading my application.
Regards,
Pranjal Federal

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone BST

4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 6-10 hours weekends

5. Your Discord jaxon Harlow#1101

6. Your Nickname Amelia Harlow

7. Your ID 38745

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader SAHP has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.

2.2 Family: this last term i was in made me love SAHP so much I think of everyone from that last term as family and i want to continue that tradition of an SAHP family.

2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but I also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.

3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.

3.3 Corruption: I've seen plenty of corruption in SAHP last term I had a bad experience with corruption so i plan of trying to limit is a much as possible.

3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

I wish SAHP the best for whoever becomes Sheriff

Regards EX LSPD Major Of Patrol 2x Terms EX NG LT Colonel 1x Term EX FIB HOD Spec Ops 1x Term EX EMS Dean Of AS
FIB Chief Of Staff 1x Term

Discipline Structure
1. Verbal Warning
2. Demotion
3. Honorary Discharge from the ORG

------------Rank Structure-----------
------------Overseer of ORG-----------
30.Sheriff [ Leader of ORG]
29.Under Sheriff [Deputy]
28.Chief Commander [ Under Deputy]
------------High Command Overseer ---------
27.Chief Of Staff [Overseer of All Departments]
26.Chief Of IA [ Overseer of Lower Departments]
25.Chief Of HR/FTO [Overseer of Training]
-----------------High Command of Departments---------------------
24.Chief Of HWP [HOD]
23.Chief Of Swat [HOD]
22.Chief Of Detective [HOD]
21.Deputy Chief Of IA [Deputy Overseer of Lower Departments]
20.Deputy Chief Of HR/FTO [Deputy Overseer of Training]
19.Deputy Chief Of HWP [DHOD]
18.Deputy Chief Of Swat [DHOD]
17.Deputy Chief Of Detective [DHOD]
-------------High-Command------------------
16.Colonel
15.Lieutenant Colonel
14.Major
13.Captain
12.Lieutenant
----------Non High-Command------------------
11.Master Sergeant
10.Senior Sergeant
9.Sergeant
8.Master Corporal
7.Senior Corporal
6.Corporal
5.MasterTrooper
4.Senior Trooper
3.Trooper
2.Rookie
1.Suspended

Thank you for your time reading my application

N

Negan Smith

Information
1. Your name IRL : Ayoub
2. Your age : 23 years old
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 4-12hours
5. Your Discord : Negan#2323
6. Your Nickname : Negan Smith
7. Your ID : 15682
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP
I- I was undersheriff for two term therefore I have all knowledge needed and experience as well to run this organization in most efficient way .
II- I’m dynamic; I'll change my leadership style as circumstances necessitate it. I'm concerned with efficiency, deadlines, goals, and long-term vision, but I also know my organization is comprised of humans and sometimes things happen. I'm super organized and i make sure that everyone is working hard to provide safety to people in the city !
III-here are two key elements I would use to motivate my organization . These are communication and clarity. I would motivate them by communicating with them in three ways. Firstly, by talking to each member to find out what they are good at and what their strengths are. Secondly, I would communicate the state goals regularly to ensure each member was clear on the plan of action we had in place. And thirdly, I would be a supportive leader who would encourage the team regularly during the task being undertaken and also praise them when appropriate. With regards to clarity. If a team understands what is required, and they are praised when they work well, they will stay motivated
-To improve the Rp in the organization every one should be aware of all the state and RP rules before joining !
-Giving them a proper training by the hand of well qualified officers .
-checking the logs everyday to make sure that no one is breaking the rules .
-Being active for all kind of events , insure that in a hostage situations or/and store robberies will be well handeled without any rule breaks ( negotiation , respecting their demands , value the hostage life etc ... )

SAHP ALWAYS ON TOP

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onur
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10+ hours a day
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luna Marcellus
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of...: SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?:

1: Currently I am Deputy of Marabunta and I see a big problem in Legal organizations mainly low activity during night times when there are still plenty of people in the city and we need the activity for RP, I want to bring back the missing high activity rate during all times of the day with set numbers and using those to achieve higher goals. Also i was deputy 2 times in NG, and HC many times in LSPD, FIB and SAHP. i have lots of experience in state orgs. I also have the support of my family so I know that getting numbers will not be a problem as we are half a legal fam and half an illegal family.

2. I’ve noticed as I watch legal orgs work when they are out numbered or don’t believe they can win they will leave and the RP ends. Especially during hostage situations or other Rp scenarios this is something I want to fix I want to always find a way to complete RP to the best possible outcome even if it’s a unwinnable honestly we should always try to find a way to win which will help create more quality RP, the priority of this situation should be the safety of our hostages and they often forget this. IN these situations 10-60 calls should be placed and that too would improve the RP not just for Leo's but for EMS too.
3. We need to focus on when we detaining or interacting with people, communication is a vital key to rp. SAHP has full contol over the motor way and we could do checks and random road blocks this will improve rp between citizens as SAHP.
These are some things I know I will focus on as it is needed in SAHP.

1. Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training for example going to shooting range which is available at NG or convoy trainings for ghetto runs, this will help all orgs and also enhance rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

2. ALL leo orgs need to start communicating first before just opening gun fire. Violence should be our last option.

3. One example when a car is rammed into SAHP parking, instead of calling on a wizard, we should look at using the tow system which is available. That gives chance for yet more RP of arresting a trespasser.

Best Regards-Luna Marcellus

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vismay
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 2-12hours
5. Your Discord : Corin Vybe#2108
6. Your Nickname : Corin Xavier
7. Your ID : 87951

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

I have currently served 4 whole terms in SAHP and have seen my way from recruitee to Chief of Staff. I believe I have pretty good amount of knowledge and experience and have dedicated to department at my best possible way whenever and wherever I could, and I believe on "Learning with Practical Knowledge" rather than just theory knowledge, and I believe I have a decent experience and I will even try my best to run the organization efficiently and effectively. I also look forward to make this Organization to be one of the best existing org in city.

I am pretty strict when it comes to enforcement of laws, and I suppose it is one of the key feature to run a organization, to have strict enforcement of laws and discipline.

I am quite aware about the resources provide to our department and I hope to utilize them to best possible level we can. There are many times when citizen fear going on roads on the fear of getting robbed or being taken as a hostage etc, So I also believe as for in SAHP that includes our duty for highways to keep them patrolling often than before, keeping it safe from robberies and stuff. Even overspeeding many a times lead to death of people on road or even lead to many injuries to citizens, So keeping regular radar checks and Special highway patrols to keep it a safe location for all people.

-I purpose the use of Police tapes, as for now they are pretty useless, So using it, doing various stuff will hopefully increase the RP stuff in game and hope it makes more fun to be able to use provided resources.
-Some light poles on highways for people who's vehicle may sometime loose its headlamp, so they can have a vision and drive safely as it gets pretty goofy in night.
-Providing regular bonuses to keep people motivated
-Having frequent events, so it can be fun for even LEO's and Citizens
-Decreasing the engine blocker time mounted on SAHP vehicles to use, something that can help us to catch offenders better, at different situations, As for now it was very hard to use that thing at one situation, and when We are at different situations, there was very less we could do around to people who try to run away from doing crimes. So I believe if there is some reduction of time, it would help us basically use it for two different situations we attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom