Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Ilya

Player
Player
1. Your IRL name: AbdulMalik
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 5 - 6 play hours a day
5. Your Discord: the king#4046
6. Your Nickname: king Ilya
7. Your ID: 2359

Additional information
1. Leader of...LSPD
image.png

> Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1/ The Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) is a police agency in the heart of Los Santos. It is one of the most well-funded and respected departments in the state of San Andreas and is responsible for the safety and security of its citizens. The LSPD is organized into multiple divisions to better serve the city, including Patrol, Investigations, Traffic, and Special Operations. The LSPD also works closely with federal authorities to ensure that Los Santos remains safe and secure.

2/ I worked on the legal side for the start of this city I have experience with a lot of leaders in fib and government and others I was HC in all of their terms I have experience in arresting people and processing them as well

3/ I worked a lot on the legal side I deserve to be a leader of LSPD and use the skills I learned from the x leader I did work with to manage
to lead the whole org

> Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

departments

1/With the growth of an ever-increasing population, the need for an internal affairs department is essential. This department is responsible for handling the processing of grievances, enforcing rules and regulations, conducting investigations, and developing procedures for maintaining moral and ethical standards. To ensure that these standards are met, the department utilizes a reporting system, provides confidential mediation and advice, and implements a system of monitoring and tracking complaints. Moreover, this department serves as the primary resource for employees to address any issues or concerns they have in a safe and secure manner.

2/The Internal Affairs Department of the Los Santos Police Department is one of the most important divisions within the law enforcement agency. It is tasked with ensuring that police officers adhere to a strict standard of conduct and ethics. The department is also responsible for examining any grievances lodged against officers and determining if they are valid. It is also responsible for investigating any misconduct or criminal activity within the police force.

3/The Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) is the organization responsible for keeping Los Santos safe. The human resources division of the LSPD is responsible for recruiting and training officers to serve the citizens of Los Santos. The division also provides resources for existing officers, such as training, career advice, and counseling. The human resources division is dedicated to creating an environment of respect and support for the officers, allowing them to complete their jobs with confidence and dedication.

4/The SWAT Department of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) is the elite unit of the LSPD, tasked with responding to high-risk situations that require a specialized set of skills and tactics. The SWAT team is equipped with the latest weaponry and tactical gear, and they are trained to handle a wide range of dangerous situations, such as hostage rescues, barricaded suspects, and active shooter scenarios. The SWAT team is also responsible for providing security for high-profile events, such as visiting dignitaries and large public
gatherings.

5/The Air Patrol Units Department of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) is responsible for providing air support to ground units in the field. The department operates a fleet of helicopters, which are used for a variety of tasks, including aerial surveillance, search and rescue operations, and the pursuit of suspects. The unit also provides support to other law enforcement agencies in the area, such as the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. The Air Patrol Units Department also provides airborne support for special events, such as the Academy Awards and the Los Santos Marathon. The department is staffed with highly-trained pilots and officers who are responsible for the safety and security of the citizens of Los Santos.

improving the RolePlay level

1/ do patrol inside the city from time to time to keep it safe

2/ hire new people to the org and give them the training To build a better generation for LSPD

3/ give bonuses and promotions to people to let them work hard and do events for them so they have fun

4/ hire people with different time zone specifically at night to keep patrolling around the city to keep it safe and teach them the basics so they don't break any RolePlay Rules

thanks in advance all love and respect to everyone ❤️

Last edited:

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jaxon
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone BST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 6-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord Jaxon Harlow#1895
6. Your Nickname Jaxon Harlow
7. Your ID 60153

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader LSPD has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term i was in made me love LSPD so much I think of everyone from that last term as family and i want to continue that tradition of an LSPD family.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but I also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I've seen plenty of corruption in LSPD last term I had a bad experience with corruption so i plan of trying to limit is a much as possible.
3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.
I wish LSPD the best for whoever becomes chief.
Regards EX LSPD Major Of Patrol 2x Terms EX NG LT Colonel 1x Term NG Major General 1x Term EX FIB HOD Spec Ops 1x Term EX EMS Dean Of AS 1x Term EX GOV Elite Agent 1x Term EX SAHP Lieutenant 1x Term

------------Rank Structure-----------
------------ Overseer of ORG-----------

30.Commissioner [Leader of ORG]
29.Deputy Commissioner [Deputy leader]
28.Assistant Commissioner [Under Deputy]
------------ High Command Overseer ---------
27.Chief of Staff [Overseer of all Departments]
26.Superintendent [IA] [ Overseer of Lower Departments]
25.Inspector [HR/FTO] [Overseer of Training]
-----------------High Command of Departments---------------------
24.Colonel [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective/Air Patrol] [HOD]
23.Commander [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [DHOD]
22.Captain [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [UDHOD]
21.Major [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective]
--------------- Non-High Command----------------
20.Master Lieutenant
19.Senior Lieutenant
18. Lieutenant
17.Senior SWAT Agent
16.Swat Agent
15. Senior Detective
14. Detective
13. Senior Master Sergeant
12. Master Sergeant
11.Senior Sergeant
10.Sergeant
9.Master Corporal
8.Senior Corporal
7.Corporal
6. Master Patrol Officer
5. Senior Patrol Officer
4. Patrol Officer
3. Probation Officer
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

Discipline Structure
1. Verbal Warning
2. Demotion
3. Honorary Discharge from the ORG

Thank you for your time reading my application

• Wow
Reactions: liq

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Aditya Jhunjhunwala
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 hrs
5. Your Discord- AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname-Aditya Pluxury
7. Your ID- 67761
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Firstly , I have served in LSPD under 4 leaders and met many ex leaders and learned lots from them .When it comes to leading an org for succesfully i believe in building a family with power distributed in a pyramid structure
PYRAMID :-
leader
deputy leader takes all report and reports to leader
assistant chief takes report from all dept heads and passes to leader or deputy
chief of staff takes report from 1 or 2 dept heads that have been assigned to them and reports to deputy or leader and looks after all lower ranks which are not under depts
head of dept supervises the entire dept and reports to cos or assisstant chief
deputy of dept looks after the dept when head is off city and looks after the work load of dept
Using this system , the work can be split evenly leading to a proper term where every one gets rp situations and some power so that every one is happy at the end of the term
Secondly I have served FIB ,LSPD and SAHP as highcommand for multiple terms and gained a lot of experience . I have personally lead each type of department from swat,detectives , patroling , ia , hr and after doing so I have been a cos and assistant chief thus i have climbed the ladder and gained experience at every time . Thus now i feel its time for me to pass on my experience by leading the org and help everyone keep the city safe .
Last but not the least , as we know the city is under the jurisdiction of LSPD and there are lots of crime that take place in the city and to stop that we need man power , after spending months in legal orgs i have made contacts and friends who would love to come and work with me as a team to make LSPD the most active and professional org of san andreas and keep city safe for the citizens .
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
When it comes to improving roleplay in organization ,I have a few things in mind like assigning task to every dept with interesting bonus system to make sure they enjoy the rp
We will be conducting special ops more often to keep the officers in their toes
I personally will make sure that the connection built with other orgs and leaders and strong so that all officers can train in arena together to enhance their skills and enjoy rp and lastly i will be conducting ic events for all orgs and citizens to make rp more interesting than before

Regards
Aditya Pluxury

Last edited:

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohamed

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: UTC+1

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours/ day

5. Your Discord: !1Mhmd#8767

6. Your Nickname: Arnold Alcapone

7. Your ID: 71734

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

there are several reasons why one may aspire to lead the Los Santos Police Department. Firstly, being a leader allows one to make a positive impact in the community by enforcing law and order and ensuring public safety. As the head of LSPD, one would have the opportunity to implement policies and procedures that promote transparency, fairness, and accountability. Secondly, leadership positions come with significant responsibilities that can help develop one's personal and professional skills. Leading a team of officers can improve communication, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities, which are valuable qualities in any career. Lastly, becoming a leader can be a source of personal fulfillment and satisfaction. Successfully leading a team towards common goals and objectives can be a rewarding experience that instills a sense of purpose and accomplishment.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Consistency is key to good roleplay. Make sure that everyone in the organization follows the same standards and rules for roleplaying. This will ensure that the storylines are coherent and the immersion is maintained.

Encourage creativity among the members of the organization. This can be done by allowing members to come up with their own storylines, character backgrounds, and unique scenarios.

Effective communication is essential for good roleplay. Encourage members to communicate with each other in-character and out-of-character. This will help to avoid misunderstandings and conflicts.

Be open to new ideas and suggestions from members. Allow them to experiment with different roleplaying styles and scenarios. This will keep the roleplay fresh and engaging.

Provide training sessions for new members to help them understand the organization's roleplay standards and rules. This will help them to integrate into the group more easily and improve their roleplay skills.

Encourage members to participate in roleplaying activities and events. This can be done by organizing regular events, competitions, and quests that are focused on roleplaying. This will keep members engaged and motivated to improve their roleplaying skills.

By following these tips, organizations can create a vibrant and engaging roleplaying community that is both immersive and enjoyable for all members

Last edited:

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Debarjun Paul

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 hrs

5. Your Discord: Substitute Gaming#9891

6. Your Nickname: Thomas Pluxury

7. Your ID: 16306

Additional Information

1. Leader of: Los Santos Police Department(LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. Changing the Recruitment System of LSPD:
I was in LSPD for two terms. In each term I have seen that there are very less officers present at night as a result the crimes which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crime didn't get arrested and the other officers at night didn't get the backup there. So I want to recruit officers for both day and night simultaneously.

ii. Recruit more FTO's for both the shifts:
In my last two terms I have seen that there was a shortage of FTO's in both the shifts, as a result the trainees are not getting their training and they stays in their rank for 1 months. And specially at night no FTO are present to train the trainees those who are from night shift. As a result there was a shortage of trooper at night. So I want to recruit more FTO for both the shifts.

iii. Making more phases of exam:
In past terms, I have seen that some of the officers those who are senior senior patrol and above. They didn't got the training for driving cars and shooting. As a result they cannot drive any car properly and the officers became late to reach the crime seen and also they were unable to shoot the criminals. So I want to make 2 more additional training of driving and shooting.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

i. There should be more strict rule of leaving the RP situations. Some of the officers leave the RP when they got caught by gang members. So this things should be stopped by making more strict rules.

ii. When there is a global and the other departments are calling for help, in LSPD even if they have enough units to respond some of the officers refuse to respond it. So it should be stopped and if they didn't respond, they have to give valid reason for not responding and if they fail to give they will get a warning.

iii. The third most important, I have seen that some high commands willingly or unwillingly hired family members, friends, people with interests, or helped or hindered those with insufficient experience or even lack of education in reaching high ranks. So this will be stopped by me in LSPD I will not allow anyone to hire any inexperienced people.

Signed By:
Thomas Pluxury

Last edited:

Badmash Sammy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Aditya Jhunjhunwala
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 hrs
5. Your Discord- AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname-Aditya Pluxury
7. Your ID- 67761
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
Firstly , I have served in LSPD under 4 leaders and met many ex leaders and learned lots from them .When it comes to leading an org for succesfully i believe in building a family with power distributed in a pyramid structure
PYRAMID :-
leader
deputy leader takes all report and reports to leader
assistant chief takes report from all dept heads and passes to leader or deputy
chief of staff takes report from 1 or 2 dept heads that have been assigned to them and reports to deputy or leader and looks after all lower ranks which are not under depts
head of dept supervises the entire dept and reports to cos or assisstant chief
deputy of dept looks after the dept when head is off city and looks after the work load of dept
Using this system , the work can be split evenly leading to a proper term where every one gets rp situations and some power so that every one is happy at the end of the term
Secondly I have served FIB ,LSPD and SAHP as highcommand for multiple terms and gained a lot of experience . I have personally lead each type of department from swat,detectives , patroling , ia , hr and after doing so I have been a cos and assistant chief thus i have climbed the ladder and gained experience at every time . Thus now i feel its time for me to pass on my experience by leading the org and help everyone keep the city safe .
Last but not the least , as we know the city is under the jurisdiction of LSPD and there are lots of crime that take place in the city and to stop that we need man power , after spending months in legal orgs i have made contacts and friends who would love to come and work with me as a team to make LSPD the most active and professional org of san andreas and keep city safe for the citizens .
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
When it comes to improving roleplay in organization ,I have a few things in mind like assigning task to every dept with interesting bonus system to make sure they enjoy the rp
We will be conducting special ops more often to keep the officers in their toes
I personally will make sure that the connection built with other orgs and leaders and strong so that all officers can train in arena together to enhance their skills and enjoy rp and lastly i will be conducting ic events for all orgs and citizens to make rp more interesting than before

Regards
Aditya Pluxury
++++ BEST LEADER

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Name : Krish
Time Zone : +5:30 GMT (IST)
Daily Online - 4 to 5 hours , 6-7 on weekends.
Discord: Krish Geek#0001
Nick Name : Krish Mazoku
I'd : 70540

Leader Of The Los Santos Police Department.

Why I Want To Be Leader :

1- I want to be leader of LSPD since i have been in the city now for more than 6 months and am familiar with all the rules and regulations of the city . Moreover I have been the deputies of gang and talking about LSPD specifically, i have been assistant chief of police in the 14th term for the full term , attended all the events and also had leaded many of them successfully. Therefore i have a complete experience and knowledge of all LSPD events and how LSPD works.

2- I have also been n HC of all the orgs , HOD at FIB , captain at NG , etc . So i know that how to co-ordinate with every other organisation and what is specifically the work of the other organisation as well , so that i can join up with the specific organisation for special event s and keep the city free from crimes always.

3- Apart from experience as Leo's , i have very good experience in gangs as well. I have been under Deputy at families and vagos and also deputy leader of ballas , therefore i know that what is the mindset of the gangs , while they do and perform their events and what is their actual plan while the robberies , raids etc . I also am familiar with all the strategies that gangs use in order to make their events a success. Therefore my knowledge of the same , would help the Leo's to win over the gangs and once again keep the city safe and free from crime.

My Advices to improve role play :

1- If i get the opportunity to be selected as the leader of LSPD , i will make sure to give the decided departments to very experienced and good people and with a proper test as well . I want my every leo to work with full dedication. And most importantly, i will myself supervise the human resource department as according to me , it's the most important department for the training of new Leo's . As i have very often noticed that new Leo's don't get proper training and therefore they commit certain mistakes , which leads to strike for them and demotivates then.

2- I being the leader of LSPD will always maintain healthy relationship with every org , i have seen sometimes orgs having grudges with each other , but since we all are Leo's , we need to stand for each other therefore, in my term LSPD will always be ready to help every org whenever and wherever required.Moreover,I will tell every officer to read the penal code once and make them understand it so that unnecessary court case dont happen like before.

3- I being the leader will keep an eye on my every officer personally and will not only depend on internal affairs but myself check the logs of the officers as well and will not show favouritism with anyone. Every officer of mine will be equal in my eyes and if anyone commits mistake, will recieve the required punishment, no matter how close friend he is . At the last , if i be the leader, i will not just depend upon my deputies, i will try to supervise everything on my own and give less burden to others , which is the best quality of the leader.

I will be highly obliged if my application will be accepted. Thankyou.
Krish is very Friendly with everyone and he is very experienced if he is best for LSPD Leader

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jaxon
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone BST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 6-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord Jaxon Harlow#1895
6. Your Nickname Jaxon Harlow
7. Your ID 60153

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader LSPD has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term i was in made me love LSPD so much I think of everyone from that last term as family and i want to continue that tradition of an LSPD family.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but I also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I've seen plenty of corruption in LSPD last term I had a bad experience with corruption so i plan of trying to limit is a much as possible.
3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.
I wish LSPD the best for whoever becomes chief.
Regards EX LSPD Major Of Patrol 2x Terms EX NG LT Colonel 1x Term NG Major General 1x Term EX FIB HOD Spec Ops 1x Term EX EMS Dean Of AS 1x Term EX GOV Elite Agent 1x Term EX SAHP Lieutenant 1x Term

------------Rank Structure-----------
------------ Overseer of ORG-----------

30.Commissioner [Leader of ORG]
29.Deputy Commissioner [Deputy leader]
28.Assistant Commissioner [Under Deputy]
------------ High Command Overseer ---------
27.Chief of Staff [Overseer of all Departments]
26.Superintendent [IA] [ Overseer of Lower Departments]
25.Inspector [HR/FTO] [Overseer of Training]
-----------------High Command of Departments---------------------
24.Colonel [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective/Air Patrol] [HOD]
23.Commander [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [DHOD]
22.Captain [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [UDHOD]
21.Major [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective]
--------------- Non-High Command----------------
20.Master Lieutenant
19.Senior Lieutenant
18. Lieutenant
17.Senior SWAT Agent
16.Swat Agent
15. Senior Detective
14. Detective
13. Senior Master Sergeant
12. Master Sergeant
11.Senior Sergeant
10.Sergeant
9.Master Corporal
8.Senior Corporal
7.Corporal
6. Master Patrol Officer
5. Senior Patrol Officer
4. Patrol Officer
3. Probation Officer
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

Discipline Structure
1. Verbal Warning
2. Demotion
3. Honorary Discharge from the ORG

Thank you for your time reading my application

adonix

Player
Player
1. Emirhan Sezgin

2. 23

3. EST (GMT +3)

4. 5-6 hours.

5. adonix#0492

6. Ado Sarsilmaz

7. 81171

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

1. I want to be the leader of the LSPD because I aim to achieve extraordinary things with the team I will establish and at the same time I aim to keep the organization more prominent. Thanks to the team I will establish as a leader, I aim maximum support for legal organizations and maximum difficulty for illegal organizations. Although I had not led such an organization before, I was able to draw up an efficient roadmap with the help of my previous leader friends. In this way, I believe that I can keep both the organization and the satisfaction of the citizens living in the city at the highest level.

2. People see LSPD as a step towards a more advanced state organization, but with the team I plan to establish, I want to lead a term that will leave a mark on the city and change people's perspective on LSPD.

3. Due to my experiences through out my legal organization journey, i believe that i can give my best to the city and the org to become best.

With the plan we made, each level of the organization will be allocated to specific assignments, so that no one will wander. Separating everyone to specific tasks will ensure both the distribution of roles and the organization's adherence to an order.

Willian Federal

FIB Curator
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Stallion#8187
6. Your Nickname: Willian Miller
7. Your ID: 82396

Additional Information:
1. Leader of LSPD
1. I know that LSPD has gone through some pretty great terms and I was lucky enough to be in one of those terms (Kakashi's term), and I'll do my best to make my term like his.

2. I've been in the city for a very long time and haven't broken a single rule! This is because I am very careful and think or ask first those who know better than I do before I step into a gray area. And without a doubt, I have had the privilege of working, learning, and being trained by very expert officers in LSPD. I plan to bring back all the good units that were in that term to help me make LSPD great again.

3. FTO and IA are two very important departments:
.. FTO: I am always open to new ideas and one of the ideas that were put to me is to do some kind of test for the newcomers to give them a proper rank depending on their results eg (1 to 20) patrol officer 1,2 or 3 - (20 to 40), corporal. This will be useful for any expert newcomers to rank up straight from the start instead of climbing up the normal startup ranks.
All FTO Officers will receive a generous bonus for every trainee they train, PERFECTLY! But if I notice that he/she is not well trained, the officer who trained him/her will get a very pretty strike :)

.. Internal Affairs aka IA: I want them to focus primarily on corruption and making sure that all officers keep a proper log at all times and check officers' licenses.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
. All officers must execute the proper RP before making arrests or issuing fines and know how and when to execute the (/me, /do, /try, ...) commands. And in regards to fines, LSPD is mainly here to serve and protect the citizens and make their lives safer and easier, not to plunge them into debt with fines. Therefore, the imposition of fines will be reorganized in a way to prevent fines farming.

LSPD is one of the most important state institutions and is as important as all other state institutions. They should all work together as one big team and have good relations and communication with each other because we all have one goal, which is to protect the citizen and fight and stop all criminal activities in the city.

Finally, I consider LSPD as my home, it's where I learned the majority of my legal experience. we have been taught to treat each other as friends, brothers, and sisters. We are a big professional family free from favoritism and discrimination, we trust, work, and understand each other very well and that is why we have succeeded in the term I mentioned above.

And since I expect my officers to treat all leos of the state with respect, I expect my officers to be treated back with respect as well.
So, if any of them did something wrong and you thought it worth the complaint, Please, be professional and respectful when you do it, I assure you the officer will receive punishment if he deserves one. I'm a quiet person, loud or disrespectful voices don’t scare me, they irritate me and block my ears!

Good luck to my brothers and friends and I wish all the best for LSPD.

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Stallion#8187
6. Your Nickname: Willian Miller
7. Your ID: 82396

Additional Information:
1. Leader of LSPD
1. I know that LSPD has gone through some pretty great terms and I was lucky enough to be in one of those terms (Kakashi's term), and I'll do my best to make my term like his.

2. I've been in the city for a very long time and haven't broken a single rule! This is because I am very careful and think or ask first those who know better than I do before I step into a gray area. And without a doubt, I have had the privilege of working, learning, and being trained by very expert officers in LSPD. I plan to bring back all the good units that were in that term to help me make LSPD great again.

3. FTO and IA are two very important departments:
.. FTO: I am always open to new ideas and one of the ideas that were put to me is to do some kind of test for the newcomers to give them a proper rank depending on their results eg (1 to 20) patrol officer 1,2 or 3 - (20 to 40), corporal. This will be useful for any expert newcomers to rank up straight from the start instead of climbing up the normal startup ranks.
All FTO Officers will receive a generous bonus for every trainee they train, PERFECTLY! But if I notice that he/she is not well trained, the officer who trained him/her will get a very pretty strike :)

.. Internal Affairs aka IA: I want them to focus primarily on corruption and making sure that all officers keep a proper log at all times and check officers' licenses.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
. All officers must execute the proper RP before making arrests or issuing fines and know how and when to execute the (/me, /do, /try, ...) commands. And in regards to fines, LSPD is mainly here to serve and protect the citizens and make their lives safer and easier, not to plunge them into debt with fines. Therefore, the imposition of fines will be reorganized in a way to prevent fines farming.

LSPD is one of the most important state institutions and is as important as all other state institutions. They should all work together as one big team and have good relations and communication with each other because we all have one goal, which is to protect the citizen and fight and stop all criminal activities in the city.

Finally, I consider LSPD as my home, it's where I learned the majority of my legal experience. we have been taught to treat each other as friends, brothers, and sisters. We are a big professional family free from favoritism and discrimination, we trust, work, and understand each other very well and that is why we have succeeded in the term I mentioned above.

And since I expect my officers to treat all leos of the state with respect, I expect my officers to be treated back with respect as well.
So, if any of them did something wrong and you thought it worth the complaint, Please, be professional and respectful when you do it, I assure you the officer will receive punishment if he deserves one. I'm a quiet person, loud or disrespectful voices don’t scare me, they irritate me and block my ears!

Good luck to my brothers and friends and I wish all the best for LSPD.
Deserving Broo Good luck 🖤

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Avirudh Roy
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 HRS
5. Your Discord : INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname : Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID : 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans) LSPD
Ans) I want to be the leader of lspd because of the following reasons :-
i) I joined lspd in EN2 because I have a very strong feeling of giving justice to the people of Los Santos.
I want to implement this fully with the powers of (Leader) Chief of Police.
ii) I am straight to the point always and I have the quality of leadership. With my qualities, I can manage the LSPD and can make it a best organization over other orgs for the people of LSPD such that they will be proud of the nation and will want to serve the nation.
iii) I know all the rules of GRAND RP and will try to make it understand all those rules in the city of Los Santos and my dream is to make Los Santos a city of Justice with Peace.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans) My advices (suggestions) for RolePlay level in organization are :
i) Every junior rank members of LSPD should salute the higher rank members because I saw sometime they starts to talk OOC in uniform and I don't really like it because in uniform, we should do roleplay perfectly.
ii) Some senior rank members should respect the junior rank members who reached higher rank very easily with less experience and in few days in comparison to the junior rank members who are struggling with more experience to get promotion.
iii) Every lspd member should use text as well as mic to communicate to the people of Los Santos because I saw this problem with others and myself too since sometimes my mic didn't used to work and I used to communicate with the lspd via text but they don't see that and points Gun at me.

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
The Following Players Have been selected for LSPD Leader Interview :
65542|Evan Pluxury |- KSR#9999
70540| Krish Mazoku| |- Krish Geek#0001
70317| Dede Pluxury |- dede2wavy#7299| -

interviews will be on 13:00 server time on 25 feb 2023

If u have any issues regarding the interview contact LSPD curators on discord
damon#9446
SporkyPine#0001

Last edited:

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name : Krish
Time Zone : +5:30 GMT (IST)
Daily Online - 4 to 5 hours , 6-7 on weekends.
Discord: Krish Geek#3155
Nick Name : Krish BlackSquad
I'd : 70540

Leader Of The Los Santos Police Department.

Why I Want To Be Leader :

1- I want to be leader of LSPD since i have been in the city now for more than 6 months and am familiar with all the rules and regulations of the city . Moreover I have been the deputies of gang and talking about LSPD specifically,i have been deputy chief of police in the 16th term, assistant chief of police in the 14th term for the full term , attended all the events and also had leaded many of them successfully. Therefore i have a complete experience and knowledge of all LSPD events and how LSPD works.

2- I have also been n HC of all the orgs , HOD at FIB , captain at NG , etc . So i know that how to co-ordinate with every other organisation and what is specifically the work of the other organisation as well , so that i can join up with the specific organisation for special event s and keep the city free from crimes always.

3- Apart from experience as Leo's , i have very good experience in gangs as well. I have been under Deputy at families and vagos and also deputy leader of ballas , therefore i know that what is the mindset of the gangs , while they do and perform their events and what is their actual plan while the robberies , raids etc . I also am familiar with all the strategies that gangs use in order to make their events a success. Therefore my knowledge of the same , would help the Leo's to win over the gangs and once again keep the city safe and free from crime.

My Advices to improve role play :

1- If i get the opportunity to be selected as the leader of LSPD , i will make sure to give the decided departments to very experienced and good people and with a proper test as well . I want my every leo to work with full dedication. And most importantly, i will myself supervise the human resource department as according to me , it's the most important department for the training of new Leo's . As i have very often noticed that new Leo's don't get proper training and therefore they commit certain mistakes , which leads to strike for them and demotivates then.

2- I being the leader of LSPD will always maintain healthy relationship with every org , i have seen sometimes orgs having grudges with each other , but since we all are Leo's , we need to stand for each other therefore, in my term LSPD will always be ready to help every org whenever and wherever required.Moreover,I will tell every officer to read the penal code once and make them understand it so that unnecessary court case dont happen like before.

3- I being the leader will keep an eye on my every officer personally and will not only depend on internal affairs but myself check the logs of the officers as well and will not show favouritism with anyone. Every officer of mine will be equal in my eyes and if anyone commits mistake, will recieve the required punishment, no matter how close friend he is . At the last , if i be the leader, i will not just depend upon my deputies, i will try to supervise everything on my own and give less burden to others , which is the best quality of the leader.

I will be highly obliged if my application will be accepted. Thankyou.

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
Information

1 Nezar

2 22

3 1+ UTC (CET)

4 7 to 9 hours

5 NM/00#9650

6 Nezar Federal

7 75279

Leader of LSPD

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. LSPD is the most import organization for me since it's my first legal organization I've joined. And It's the most headed organization to new people in the city as well. I have served LSPD in 7 terms with 4 different leaders, and I believe that I learned a lot from their mistakes and also things they have done well. I've been high command in all of my term and I've been in different departments(HRT, IA, SWAT, PE, Air support) which means I got very good knowledge about them and how they work. I was head of IA, deputy head of: Air support (NG), Swat (LSPD). And was Assistant chief(28) for 4 terms. and was a Discrit attorney as well.
  2. I joined the other organizations as well to learn how they rule there too. And one of the organizations I joined was government and I was very shocked that LSPD officers know very few things about the law. And some suspects getting arrested for very unlawful reasons just because the officer is either not trained well or just have a poor knowledge about the law. And I want to set an end for this and give the officers better knowledge.
  3. Favoritism is very annoying thing too. Some people was treated in an unjust way and did not get what they deserver for example ranks etc just because they do not know anyone from a high position. I want to end this too.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in Organisation.
  4. LSPD and DOJ should work more together and officers who do not know much about the law should be taught.
  5. Toxicity , and provoking and unlawful treatment should not be tolerate, no matter what rank the person has.
  6. I will make sure everyone will be included and get what they deserve no matter what. I will be always available for anyone who wants advice help and try to get people to cause as few as possible mistakes.
  7. I will try to hire officers from different time zones to keep LSPD active all the time too.
  8. The departments will look like this:

i. internal affairs(IA) - Will make sure everyone following the rules and will be promotion and hiring people with HRT. They will work together. They will be updating roles and the roaster all the time and doing licenses, bodycam and background checks.

ii. HRT (human resources&training) - They will be interviewing people and train them giving them the knowledge of being a police officer and checking logs and teaching what it is they have to do as a police officer.

iii. Petrol - This department will be giving fines and arresting people who commits crimes.

iv.black ops (BO) - They will be doing secret and special operations they will work close with other orgs as well like FIB to catch wanted people.

v. special weapons and tactics (swat): They are the front line of LSPD in every operation. They are well trained officers who have a good combat skills.

vii: special task forhandler (STF): They work very close with swat they have almost the same job, but they are usually work more under presser.

vii. Detective; They will collect evidences.

Medal of honor I received: Marksman cross, Excellency cross, Professionalism cross (LSPD)

Thank you for reading my application

Nezar Wolfy

Ex discrit attorney

Ex Assistant chief

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord- Pranjal Gupta#0922
6. Your Nickname- Pranjal Gupta
7. Your ID- 78576
Additional information
1. Leader of...

LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)
LSPD.png

i- LSPD is the most precious and important organization in the Los Santos city for new citizens. I’m serving LSPD from so many terms. So, I know all the rules and regulations to run LSPD as a leader, so I think I’m capable now to become the leader of LSPD.

ii- As I’m in LSPD from a very long time and I can see so much corruption and backsteps in LSPD which is not to be in this type of big organization in the city. I have seen politics also in LSPD in terms of friendships, corruption etc. so it ruined my whole mood and I want to remove all these.

iii- As we all know LSPD is the first organization which a new player wants to join in Los Santos to get a better experience in Legal Organization because we all know to join FIB a new player needs an experience of LSPD. So, I just want to make their roleplay better in starting with my term of LSPD with great rules.
LSPD_CAR.jpg

i. I will make sure that there will be quick response in my LSPD term in terms of strikes and fire if any of the officer will do mistakes in the city and not following proper rules and regulations.

ii. If I will be a LSPD leader, then I will make sure that there will be limited and acceptable bad officers in LSPD so that they will not be able to make my organization down and I will make sure that my Internal Affairs (IA) and Human Resource (HR) will be active in the city.

iii-. I will try to add better ranks, and some more good cars in LSPD so that every new officer can enjoy the life of LSPD. I will host events other than official to make Roleplay more interesting. So, I think I’m capable.

Thanx for reading my application.
Pranjal Gupta
EX- LSPD Deputy Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom