Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name : Krish
Time Zone : +5:30 GMT (IST)
Daily Online - 4 to 5 hours , 6-7 on weekends.
Discord: Krish Geek#0001
Nick Name : Krish Mazoku
I'd : 70540

Leader Of The Los Santos Police Department.

Why I Want To Be Leader :

1- I want to be leader of LSPD since i have been in the city now for more than 6 months and am familiar with all the rules and regulations of the city . Moreover I have been the deputies of gang and talking about LSPD specifically, i have been assistant chief of police in the 14th term for the full term , attended all the events and also had leaded many of them successfully. Therefore i have a complete experience and knowledge of all LSPD events and how LSPD works.

2- I have also been n HC of all the orgs , HOD at FIB , captain at NG , etc . So i know that how to co-ordinate with every other organisation and what is specifically the work of the other organisation as well , so that i can join up with the specific organisation for special event s and keep the city free from crimes always.

3- Apart from experience as Leo's , i have very good experience in gangs as well. I have been under Deputy at families and vagos and also deputy leader of ballas , therefore i know that what is the mindset of the gangs , while they do and perform their events and what is their actual plan while the robberies , raids etc . I also am familiar with all the strategies that gangs use in order to make their events a success. Therefore my knowledge of the same , would help the Leo's to win over the gangs and once again keep the city safe and free from crime.

My Advices to improve role play :

1- If i get the opportunity to be selected as the leader of LSPD , i will make sure to give the decided departments to very experienced and good people and with a proper test as well . I want my every leo to work with full dedication. And most importantly, i will myself supervise the human resource department as according to me , it's the most important department for the training of new Leo's . As i have very often noticed that new Leo's don't get proper training and therefore they commit certain mistakes , which leads to strike for them and demotivates then.

2- I being the leader of LSPD will always maintain healthy relationship with every org , i have seen sometimes orgs having grudges with each other , but since we all are Leo's , we need to stand for each other therefore, in my term LSPD will always be ready to help every org whenever and wherever required.Moreover,I will tell every officer to read the penal code once and make them understand it so that unnecessary court case dont happen like before.

3- I being the leader will keep an eye on my every officer personally and will not only depend on internal affairs but myself check the logs of the officers as well and will not show favouritism with anyone. Every officer of mine will be equal in my eyes and if anyone commits mistake, will recieve the required punishment, no matter how close friend he is . At the last , if i be the leader, i will not just depend upon my deputies, i will try to supervise everything on my own and give less burden to others , which is the best quality of the leader.

I will be highly obliged if my application will be accepted. Thankyou.

Last edited:

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord- Evo Pluxury#0922
6. Your Nickname- Evo Pluxury
7. Your ID- 78576
Additional information
1. Leader of...

LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)
LSPD.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
i- LSPD is the most precious and important organization in the Los Santos city for new citizens. I’m serving LSPD from so many terms. So, I know all the rules and regulations to run LSPD as a leader, so I think I’m capable now to become the leader of LSPD.

ii- As I’m in LSPD from a very long time and I can see so much corruption and backsteps in LSPD which is not to be in this type of big organization in the city. I have seen politics also in LSPD in terms of friendships, corruption etc. so it ruined my whole mood and I want to remove all these. (Except maximum 5 bad cops)

iii- As we all know LSPD is the first organization which a new player wants to join in Los Santos to get a better experience in Legal Organization because we all know to join FIB a new player needs an experience of LSPD. So, I just want to make their roleplay better in starting with my leadership term of LSPD with great rules.
Cars.webp

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

i. I will make sure that there will be quick response in my LSPD term in terms of strikes and fire if any of the officer will do mistakes in the city and not following proper rules and regulations.

ii. If I will be a LSPD leader, then I will make sure that there will be limited and acceptable bad officers in LSPD so that they will not be able to make my organization down and I will make sure that my Internal Affairs (IA) and Human Resource (HR) will be active in the city.

iii-. I will try to add new Patrolman’s guide, better ranks, and some more good cars in LSPD so that every new officer can enjoy the life of LSPD. I will host events other than official to make Roleplay more interesting. So, I think I’m capable.

Thanx for reading my application.
Evo Pluxury

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - dejohn
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day -8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - dede2wavy#7299
6. Your Nickname - dede
7. Your ID -70317
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. I have a good experience in legal and illegal organization so i have a lot of experience which i can lead the lspd to a fantastic term with a lot of hard work and accomplishments its my goal if i get leader to have the best term with max numbers possible to ensure the safety to the citizens of los santos as well as help other legal orgs with anything they need help with raids,subs,ghetto patrol etc its my goal to have 1 of the most active term possible with max numbers if i get leader

i.LSPD is a kind of organization where the new members who arrive in the city want to get a good experience of legal organization. The first organization in everyone's mind when thinking to serve the state is my organization LSPD. Each and every citizen and officer will be treated with respect. I will also make sure that all the new citizens will never be ignored and there problems will be solved as soon as possible.

i. LSPD is one of the most important department to control the criminal activity in the city. I have been in LSPD for 3 terms as a High command serving the state and learning about the state myself and I Think I am ready to become the leader of LSPD and bring some good changes.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I Will divide the organization into few department -

i. internal affairs(IA) - this departments looks over the org to make sure everyone is doing there best and not doing any mistakes that can mess up the term

ii. HRT (human resources&training) -this department interviews people and trains them giving them the knowledge of being a police officer and checking logs and teaching what it is they have to do as a police officer.

iii. parking enforcement (PE) - This department will go around the city looking for illegally parked cars and fining as well as towing the illegally parked vehicles.

iv.black ops (BO) - This department job is to lead any speciall operations we may have like bm raid,gang raids,ghetto patrol etc this department is very important because they will no longer be a regular police officer they will go on special missions for lspd as well as other legal orgs.
- as well as making sure my employee know the basic city rules as well as org rules so there will no problems and ensure they can use proper rp commands for a better rp experience
Rank System -
30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. assistant chief
27. chief of staff
26. commander
25. captain
24. junior captain
23. Senior Lieutenant
22. Senior Air Patrol Unit
21. Senior Corporal
20. Senior Private
19. Master Commander
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Master Air Patrol Unit
16. Master Corporal
15. Master Private
14. Major Commander
13. Major Lieutenant
12. Major Air Patrol Unit
11. Major Corporal
10. Major Private
9. Junior Commander
8. Junior Lieutenant
7. Junior Air Patrol Unit
6. Junior Corporal
5. Junior Private
4. Officer
3. Trainee
2. On LOA
1. Suspended

According to my experience i am the most fit and experienced to lead the lspd to a wonderful and successful term

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin Siraj
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 5 hours to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Not Jayed#5832
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Ivan
7. Your ID: 65124

Additional information:

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
a) I was in FIB for three terms & 2 terms SAHP. In each term, I have seen that there are very fewer officers present at night, as a result, officers don't get proper backup to respond to the crimes which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crimes didn't get arrested and as a FIB officer I saw most of the LSPD officer got demorgan for silly mistakes, I want to give proper training for my officer to not get any Kind of warning or strike,

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become the leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding a strict strike system, and placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for recruits and trained veterans. I believe that LSPD is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal of an organization like LSPD.

c) Thirdly, One of my goals is to make an organization with no verbal warning or IC. My Organisation will be built on respecting and treating others the same regardless of rank, experience, age, etc everyone should be treated the same.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
My advice to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge of the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test to move on from Cadet to trainee, which tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, making it easier for cadets and the Ftos in charge of the academy.

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Master Parking Enforcement Officer
Senior Parking Enforcement Officer
Parking Enforcement Officer
Trainee Parking Enforcement Officer
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Samuel Elkanah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nesim

2. Your age: 29

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 4-5 in city +9 online

5. Your Discord: Destinova#8443

6. Your Nickname: Samuel Elkanah

7. Your ID: 28927

Additional information
1. Leader of...
LSPD

a) Because I was leader before and it hurts me to see what LSPD become.

b) -

c) -

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

a) As I mentioned above. Professional behavior must be mandatory in the organization. Anyone who is not professional enough is going to get suspended, demoted, and retrained

b) Currently LSPD rank system is a mess. I want to change that with special training for every division so I can bring them back into action.

c) I would try my best to improve the activity of LSPD officers. I am going to make sure to hire enough people who live in various time zones to keep the activity high at any hour of the day.

Thanks for reading over my application,

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player

1- I want to be leader of LSPD since i have been in the city now for more than 6 months and am familiar with all the rules and regulations of the city . Moreover I have been the deputies of gang and talking about LSPD specifically, i have been assistant chief of police in the 14th term for the full term , attended all the events and also had leaded many of them successfully. Therefore i have a complete experience and knowledge of all LSPD events and how LSPD works.

2- I have also been n HC of all the orgs , HOD at FIB , captain at NG , etc . So i know that how to co-ordinate with every other organisation and what is specifically the work of the other organisation as well , so that i can join up with the specific organisation for special event s and keep the city free from crimes always.

3- Apart from experience as Leo's , i have very good experience in gangs as well. I have been under Deputy at families and vagos and also deputy leader of ballas , therefore i know that what is the mindset of the gangs , while they do and perform their events and what is their actual plan while the robberies , raids etc . I also am familiar with all the strategies that gangs use in order to make their events a success. Therefore my knowledge of the same , would help the Leo's to win over the gangs and once again keep the city safe and free from crime.

1- If i get the opportunity to be selected as the leader of LSPD , i will make sure to give the decided departments to very experienced and good people and with a proper test as well . I want my every leo to work with full dedication. And most importantly, i will myself supervise the human resource department as according to me , it's the most important department for the training of new Leo's . As i have very often noticed that new Leo's don't get proper training and therefore they commit certain mistakes , which leads to strike for them and demotivates then.

2- I being the leader of LSPD will always maintain healthy relationship with every org , i have seen sometimes orgs having grudges with each other , but since we all are Leo's , we need to stand for each other therefore, in my term LSPD will always be ready to help every org whenever and wherever required.Moreover,I will tell every officer to read the penal code once and make them understand it so that unnecessary court case dont happen like before.

3- I being the leader will keep an eye on my every officer personally and will not only depend on internal affairs but myself check the logs of the officers as well and will not show favouritism with anyone. Every officer of mine will be equal in my eyes and if anyone commits mistake, will recieve the required punishment, no matter how close friend he is . At the last , if i be the leader, i will not just depend upon my deputies, i will try to supervise everything on my own and give less burden to others , which is the best quality of the leader.

best leader of all time

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash

7. Your ID - 3318
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

i. I have a good experience in legal and illegal organization through which I can easily manage the LSPD.
ii. I want to be the leader so that I can make sure that the city is the most safest place and the city is crime free
iii. I will sub divide the LSPD into few department so that it's easy to tow vehicles, charge fines, stop the crime and patrol city.

I Will divide the organization into few department -

i. Air Patrol Unit (APU) - This is the department that will patrol with heli and will give air support to LSPD and all other legal organization and would be used to deliver 10-15 so that they is less chance of 10-15 to get escaped from custody

ii. Detective Unit (DU) - This department would be having undercover units that will be covering over the crime happening in the city like a normal citizen but would be a LSPD officer undercover and gather more and more 10-15 and stop illegal activities.

iii. Ground Patrol Unit (GPU) - This department would be giving ground support to the LSPD and other organisations and would be towing cars and issuing fines and would have faster vehicles to catch the criminal on faster speed

iv. Human Resource and Training (HRT) - This department would be Checking over the warehouse of gang and will be checking up logs and will give training to the newcomers and the newly join citizens

v. Internal Affairs (IA) - This department would be keeping good track with other organization and members of LSPD. They will also alot strikes to person breaking rule or doing anything incorrectly.

Rank System -

30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief of Staff
27. Supervisor of Department
26. Head of department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24. Senior Commander
23. Senior Lieutenant
22. Senior Air Patrol Unit
21. Senior Corporal
20. Senior Private
19. Master Commander
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Master Air Patrol Unit
16. Master Corporal
15. Master Private
14. Major Commander
13. Major Lieutenant
12. Major Air Patrol Unit
11. Major Corporal
10. Major Private
9. Junior Commander
8. Junior Lieutenant
7. Junior Air Patrol Unit
6. Junior Corporal
5. Junior Private
4. Officer
3. Trainee
2. On LOA

1. Suspended

According to my experience I will be easily able to run and manage the term of LSPD

Last edited by a moderator:

tagsmart

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Tag Smart

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone:
EST (GMT -5)

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: tag smart#3228

6. Your Nickname: Tag Smarty

7. Your ID: 56304

Additional information:

1. Leader of
LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

a)
as working in lspd for longtime i faced some issues in the city like low activity i know how to run lspd being a leader ,lspd is the most important org in the city and i want to make city crimefree and help citizens, and i will bring some important department for lspd to improve the org and I will do my best in making sure that every new members that get hired has a unique character and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted base to their ability and strength, work for city.

b) I will host regular meetings and will actively encourage and motivate each and every member, i will enforced and improved the HR and Recruitment division to continue to bring up the numbers, and i will improve every department and making sure that all department are active .

c) i will help every citizens who wants join the lspd and make the city crime free and i will give regular bonuses so that every members in the org should be motivated and , i would love to keep the good image and legacy of LSPD in this city.
can.gif

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization

Being friendly with all the leaders and hosting regular meeting with leaders.

Making all departments active and help citizens to join and work in LSPD.

HR Department - HR is the most important department in the org and Make sure Every new officers get well trained.

IA - IA Is Working on complaints about officers and make sure every officers should be Do thier good work

Ex LSPD Chief of Staff
Ex DHOD of FIB
Ex USSS Elite Agent
EX SAHP Deputy Chief

Thanks For Reading My Application

Regards
-Tag Smart

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
Information
1 Nezar
2 22
3 1+ UTC (CET)
4 7 to 9 hours
5 NM/00#9650
6 Nezar Wolfy
7 75279

Leader of LSPD

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. LSPD is the most import organization for me since it's my first legal organization I've joined. And It's the most headed organization to new people in the city as well. I have served LSPD in 4 terms with 3 different leaders, and I believe that I learned a lot from their mistakes and also things they have done well. I've been high command in all of my term and I've been in different departments(HRT, IA, SWAT, PE, Air support) which means I got very good knowledge about them and how they work. I was head of IA, deputy head of: Air support (NG), Swat (LSPD). And my last rank was assistant chief (28) and I got it from my last term with Kakshi too.
  2. I joined the other organizations as well to learn how they rule there too. And one of the organizations I joined was government and I was very shocked that LSPD officers know very few things about the law. And some suspects getting arrested for very unlawful reasons just because the officer is either not trained well or just have a poor knowledge about the law. And I want to set an end for this and give the officers better knowledge.
  3. Favoritism is very annoying thing too. Some people was treated in an unjust way and did not get what they deserver for example ranks etc just because they do not know anyone from a high position. I want to end this too.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in Organisation.
  4. LSPD and DOJ should work more together and officers who do not know much about the law should be taught.
  5. Toxicity , and provoking and unlawful treatment should not be tolerate, no matter what rank the person has.
  6. I will make sure everyone will be included and get what they deserve no matter what. I will be always available for anyone who wants advice help and try to get people to cause as few as possible mistakes.
  7. I will try to hire officers from different time zones to keep LSPD active all the time too.
  8. The departments will look like this:

i. internal affairs(IA) - Will make sure everyone following the rules and will be promotion and hiring people with HRT. They will work together. They will be updating roles and the roaster all the time and doing licenses, bodycam and background checks.

ii. HRT (human resources&training) - They will be interviewing people and train them giving them the knowledge of being a police officer and checking logs and teaching what it is they have to do as a police officer.

iii. Petrol - This department will be giving fines and arresting people who commits crimes.

iv.black ops (BO) - They will be doing secret and special operations they will work close with other orgs as well like FIB to catch wanted people.

v. special weapons and tactics (swat): They are the front line of LSPD in every operation. They are well trained officers who have a good combat skills.

vii: special task forhandler (STF): They work very close with swat they have almost the same job, but they are usually work more under presser.

vii. Detective; They will collect evidences.

Medal of honor I received: Marksman cross, Excellency cross, Professionalism cross (LSPD)

Thank you for reading my application
Nezar Wolfy

Ex Assistant chief

Last edited:

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
1. Your name IRL: Tag Smart

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone:
EST (GMT -5)

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: tag smart#3228

6. Your Nickname: Tag Smarty

7. Your ID: 56304

Additional information:

1. Leader of
LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

a)
as working in lspd for longtime i faced some issues in the city like low activity i know how to run lspd being a leader ,lspd is the most important org in the city and i want to make city crimefree and help citizens, and i will bring some important department for lspd to improve the org and I will do my best in making sure that every new members that get hired has a unique character and should develops based to his or her personality. They will be tested, trained and promoted base to their ability and strength, work for city.

b) I will host regular meetings and will actively encourage and motivate each and every member, i will enforced and improved the HR and Recruitment division to continue to bring up the numbers, and i will improve every department and making sure that all department are active .

c) i will help every citizens who wants join the lspd and make the city crime free and i will give regular bonuses so that every members in the org should be motivated and , i would love to keep the good image and legacy of LSPD in this city.
can.gif

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization

Being friendly with all the leaders and hosting regular meeting with leaders.

Making all departments active and help citizens to join and work in LSPD.

HR Department - HR is the most important department in the org and Make sure Every new officers get well trained.

IA - IA Is Working on complaints about officers and make sure every officers should be Do thier good work

Ex LSPD Chief of Staff
Ex DHOD of FIB
Ex USSS Elite Agent
EX SAHP Deputy Chief

Thanks For Reading My Application

Regards
-Tag Smart
He is the best experienced person i have ever seen in the grand rp and i am sure that he can be the perfect leader for LSPD...He just need one chance to prove himself...

liq

Player
Player
1. Berke aydın
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 2-4 hours
5. oprexea#4868
6. Alan Prost
7. 61196
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

I am writing to express my strong interest in the leadership position within the Los Santos Police Department. As a seasoned law enforcement professional with a proven track record of success, I am confident in my ability to make a significant contribution to your organization.

I have lots of experience serving in various leadership roles within law enforcement agencies, including my tenure as Captain of HR at the Los Santos Police Department and my current role as Brigadier General in the National Guard. Through these experiences, I have gained a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of effective law enforcement and leadership.

My experience at the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), where I held the positions of HR Specialist and Head of HR, further demonstrates my ability to lead HR teams and implement strategies to improve employee morale, productivity, and overall organizational effectiveness. I am particularly proud of being awarded the Marksman Cross for my hard work and dedication and being named Agent of the Week for my superior work at the FIB.

I am committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in all my endeavors, and I believe my background, skills, and experience make me an ideal candidate for the leadership role at the Los Santos Police Department. I am eager to bring my expertise and passion for law enforcement to your organization and am confident in my ability to make a positive impact.

2.1 İ Learned Lots Of things While İm working For Legal orgs İ was in FIB, LSPD,NG İll make sure that i gather together the LSPD And the ranking system, And im taking lawyer courses from the college im trying to learn the laws so i won't be making any mistake.
Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
District attorney (Needs a lawyer license They will take cases against the LSPD They could work for any Department)
HOD Of Swat
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
Major
------------------------------------------------------------------High Command
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
İntern officer (Can take weapons but he can only Fine Peoples 1 day of service as parking officer they will get promoted to patrol officer due to their academy exam note 90-100 Lieutenant 80-90 Corporal 70-80 Patrol Officer You need at least 70 to pass the exam
Trainee 2 (Training Phase 2 Completed )
Trainee (Training Phase 1 completed )
Academic Student
Recruit
Suspended

2.3 There will be 5 Departments
HR:Will be responsible For Training And the roster They will take interview
İA:They will prevent corruption They will make license checks And They Will search the Employee cars for illegal items They will request Bodycam From the last 10 minutes or first 10 minutes of Bodycam
Black Ops:Will make some uc bust They will participate as civilian cop They will wear hoodie and short or pants
Swat:They are going to be the most qualified employees swat leader will lead the team They will participate at operations as swat Unit
Detectives:They will collect evidence against the gangs And they will Pass the evidences to FIB to create a casefile against that gang
3.Career Summary
Captain Of HR , Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) 1xterm
1.Lt,National Guard(NG)1xterm
HR Specialist, Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)1xterm
HOD Of HR,Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) 1xterm
Brigadier General At (NG) 1xterm
Chief Of Staff (LSPD)1xterm[Until the disband]
Skills:
Leadership
Training and development
Undercover operations
Law enforcement
Awards and Honors:

[Marksman Cross], [LSPD]
[Agent Of The Week], [FIB]

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: We gotta make sure that all of the employees getting interviewed with mostly OOC questions İ will be easygoing on the new personels Of The LSPD Every Legend starts from level 1.
Thanks For Reading it

Last edited:

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Nicolas Abuladze

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT + 4 / WET + 0

6-11

5. Your Discord

Zamney#0019

6. Your Nickname

Nicolas Morgan

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

A. First Of all I want to be a leader of LSPD because I think that LSPD is a One of the Powerful orgs in the L.S , it always had a special place in my heart , I've always wanted to be a leader of LSPD , My first LEO experience was in LSPD , it was 1-2 years ago I think on EN 1 , I was always happy to be there my dream was always to be a leader of LSPD

B. In my Understanding I Have all valuable skills to be the Leader of LSPD , my Leadership experiences are that I was the Leader of families on EN 1 and Leader of bunta on EN 3 but now I am staying on this server forever because this is the best option my LEO HC experiences are NG LT. General , FIB Deputy director. HOD 5x , 2x DEA , 3x SPec ops , FIB COS , LSPD Colonel , SAHP HOD of spec ops LSPD SWAT HC and etc

C.
I want to be a leader of the Ballas Because I think that I have valuable skills/Requirements, I've been going on with rp life since 2019, I remember it was Summer I was playing on Grand rp RS1 when I got to the En 1 then En 2 and then EN 3 through all those experiences I've met all the wonderful people, people which can perform in my term, people which I can trust, I have all the valuable requirements and Needs, I've been Doing a lot of things in my Rp life I've been getting all these experiences in my past, I've been a gang leader/deputy couple of times and I think that I am the most valuable person.

A >>>improve the RolePlay - to improve the rp first we need to follow all rp rules with our organization members and everyone should be careful to do not break any rp rule,because if any organization member is breaking any RolePlay rule this organization is taking the warning by gods (admins) and if they will get a many warnings this organization will be a disbanded and no one need it.So all leader need to be careful and they need to invite the people in their organization who knows rp rules,situations and they can be trusted,this is a very important thig the leader need to truest hers organization member.

B >>>how we will be a active? - If i will be a leader LSPD will be a very active then other legal organizations,we will attend all the events and situations for example : Store Robberies,Hostage Situations,Bank protection,NG Raid and others,we will make a ghetto patrols too,we will arrest the criminals,we will attend the atm robberies and with this things LSPD and other legal organizations will work together and they will save the city.

C. HC Team - I will select the people as a HC members who has a :

>1.Good communication skills.
>2.Good experience in other legal organizations.
>3.Knows all rp rules.
>4.who will be a friendly and active.

So this people will help me in very case and the will lead their departaments.

departaments :
1)SWAT (special weapons and tactics) :
- This departament will involve in the special operations.

2)HRT (Human Resources Team) :

- This departament members will take the Interviews from a people who wants to join in the lspd and they will check the applications too.

3)IA (Internal Affairs) :

- This Departament members will check the logs and if any agent is breaking any rule.
4)Detectives :

- This Departamet will investigate the cases about the criminal activities and about the gangs,they will take the evidences about the gangs.

>So this all departaments will help to our organization in every case and i think this term will be a best.

Leader - EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)

Rest Mentioned in application

>>>>>>>>>>Nicolas Morgan<<<<<<<<<

Alex Demonn

Player
Player

Best experienced leader everytime.

nomi908

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 10 hours
5. Your Discord: nomi786#6016
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
Ans: I want to become a Leader of The specific LSPD Organization because I spend my lot of time in LSPD and I know very well how lspd works and 2nd reason is that i think that i improve the lspd and i give the real value to lspd in city. LSPD is important Organization in the city and i also want to become a leader of lSPD because I want to make a city with good policies and distroy the nepotism in this organisation

Answer : My advice is that if i become a leader of LSPD i make sure that Everyone who is in lspd know about all server rules and regulations and i make a phase of training where we give a training of server rules in every Sunday. And I personally make sure that everybody in my organisation know about rules.

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Trainer 2
Trainer 1
Suspended

Last edited:

nomi908

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

Ans: I want to become a Leader of The specific LSPD Organization because I spend my lot of time in LSPD and I know very well how lspd works and 2nd reason is that i think that i improve the lspd and i give the real value to lspd in city. LSPD is important Organization in the city and i also want to become a leader of lSPD because I want to make a city with good policies and distroy the nepotism in this organisation

Answer : My advice is that if i become a leader of LSPD i make sure that Everyone who is in lspd know about all server rules and regulations and i make a phase of training where we give a training of server rules in every Sunday. And I personally make sure that everybody in my organisation know about rules.

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Trainer 2
Trainer 1
Suspended

nomi908

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Trainer 2
Trainer 1
Suspended

Willian Federal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1 Kundan
2 18
3 5:30+ GMT (IST)
4 6 to 8 hours
5 KSR#9999
6 Evan Pluxury
7 65542

Leader of LSPD

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. My experience at the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), where I held the positions of DHOD of IA further demonstrates my ability to handle IA implement tactics to improve employee productivity, Motivate them and keep them happy.

2. LSPD is one of the most important departments to control criminal activity in the city. I have been in LSPD for 3 terms serving the state and learning about the state myself and I Think I am ready to become the leader of LSPD and bring some good changes.

3.One of my goals is to make an organisation with no verbal warning or IC. My Organisation will be built on the idea of Respect and treating others the same no matter of rank, experience, age, ect everyone should be treated the same.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in Organisation.

1.All officers will be getting an Instant strike if they don't follow a proper Role Play even after knowing about the RP.

2.I, being the leader of LSPD will make sure that there are no such Non-RP COPs and the Internal affairs team will be working as good as a new great organisation, And personally will check and check every member of org.

3. I will make sure there will be no Favouritism in the org and that everyone who works there gets respected and respects other LEOs too.

Evan Pluxury
Ex- Deputy Chief Of LSPD
good luck brother

Willian Federal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1 Nezar
2 22
3 1+ UTC (CET)
4 7 to 9 hours
5 NM/00#9650
6 Nezar Wolfy
7 75279

Leader of LSPD

1. LSPD is the most import organization for me since it's my first legal organization I've joined. And It's the most headed organization to new people in the city as well. I have served LSPD in 4 terms with 3 different leaders, and I believe that I learned a lot from their mistakes and also things they have done well. I've been high command in all of my term and I've been in different departments(HRT, IA, SWAT, PE, Air support) which means I got very good knowledge about them and how they work. I was head of IA, deputy head of: Air support (NG), Swat (LSPD). And my last rank was assistant chief (28) and I got it from my last term with Kakshi too.
  2. I joined the other organizations as well to learn how they rule there too. And one of the organizations I joined was government and I was very shocked that LSPD officers know very few things about the law. And some suspects getting arrested for very unlawful reasons just because the officer is either not trained well or just have a poor knowledge about the law. And I want to set an end for this and give the officers better knowledge.
  3. Favoritism is very annoying thing too. Some people was treated in an unjust way and did not get what they deserver for example ranks etc just because they do not know anyone from a high position. I want to end this too.
  4. Your advice for improving Role Play level in Organisation.
  5. LSPD and DOJ should work more together and officers who do not know much about the law should be taught.
  6. Toxicity , and provoking and unlawful treatment should not be tolerate, no matter what rank the person has.
  7. I will make sure everyone will be included and get what they deserve no matter what. I will be always available for anyone who wants advice help and try to get people to cause as few as possible mistakes.
  8. I will try to hire officers from different time zones to keep LSPD active all the time too.
  9. The departments will look like this:

i. internal affairs(IA) - Will make sure everyone following the rules and will be promotion and hiring people with HRT. They will work together. They will be updating roles and the roaster all the time and doing licenses, bodycam and background checks.

ii. HRT (human resources&training) - They will be interviewing people and train them giving them the knowledge of being a police officer and checking logs and teaching what it is they have to do as a police officer.

iii. Petrol - This department will be giving fines and arresting people who commits crimes.

iv.black ops (BO) - They will be doing secret and special operations they will work close with other orgs as well like FIB to catch wanted people.

v. special weapons and tactics (swat): They are the front line of LSPD in every operation. They are well trained officers who have a good combat skills.

vii: special task forhandler (STF): They work very close with swat they have almost the same job, but they are usually work more under presser.

Nezar Wolfy
Ex Assistant chief
good luck ma friend

nomi786

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
INFORMATION:
1. Your Name IRL: Malik Nouman
3. Time Zone: UTC+5
4. Average Online per day: 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: nomi786#
6. Your NickName: Malik Richs

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

1. Leader of
Answer: Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

Answer:
a) I Want To Become a Leader Of LSPD Because I spend a lot of time in LSPD I know very well how LSPD works in the city.
b) The second reason I thank that I improve the LSPD in the city and I make the best team LSPD That works hard and makes LSPD the Best.
c) The third reason is that I finish nepotism in the organization I see that there is much nepotism in the organizations so why is my plan to finish nepotism and give chance to a real hard worker

Answer: My advice is that if I become a leader of LSPD I make sure that Everyone who is in LSPD knows about all server rules and regulations and I make a phase of training where we give training on server rules every Sunday. And I personally make sure that everybody in my organization knows about the rules.

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant