Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: - Tanishq Saini
2. Your age: - 16
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: - 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord: - DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: - DaZzy Pluxury
7. Your ID: - 69685
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
artworks-REHvXMEVRLQ1s8tF-Ic1Aew-t500x500-removebg-preview.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to express my view to leader of LSPD Because. As I am Former LSPD Area Commander. I know everything. How LSPD works, Which Event Should we allowed to go and etc...!.

I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

I want to become a leader of a police organization because they require teamwork like nothing else. I want to make sure LSPD has all of its issues fix and has stable departments.

Skills:
Leadership
Training and development
Law enforcement
Awards and Honors:
[Marksman Cross], [LSPD]

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

AS Department: - AS Department Gives Air Support and Backup and Have Best Pilots in Department.

HRT Department: - HRT Department making sure new officers are being recruited and dealing with internal affairs.

Parking Enforcement: - This department tasked at towing and placing tickets on all illegally parked vehicles making sure they do not crowd the city anymore and that they are punished for their actions related to parking.

SWAT Department: - This Department Have Best Shooters and well Geared Up Solider with Heavy Weapons and Best Vests. This Department Can Also Help FIB in Missions like Gang Raid, Catching Criminal, Ghetto Patrol, Hostage Situation And etc...!!

Secret Agents: -This department they are tasked with filling up the evidence roster about all of the criminal organizations

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Commander (HOD)
Area Commander
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Master Parking Enforcement Officer
Senior Parking Enforcement Officer
Parking Enforcement Officer
Trainee Parking Enforcement Officer
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Last edited:

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aaron
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone BST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 6-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord Amelia Harlow#6633
6. Your Nickname Amelia Harlow
7. Your ID 38745

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader LSPD has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term i was in made me love LSPD so much I think of everyone from that last term as family and i want to continue that tradition of an LSPD family.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but I also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I've seen plenty of corruption in LSPD last term I had a bad experience with corruption so i plan of trying to limit is a much as possible.
3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.
I wish LSPD the best for whoever becomes chief.
Regards EX LSPD Major Of Patrol 2x Terms EX NG LT Colonel 1x Term EX FIB HOD Spec Ops 1x Term EX EMS Dean Of AS 1x Term EX GOV Elite Agent 1x Term EX SAHP Lieutenant 1x Term

------------Rank Structure-----------
------------ Overseer of ORG-----------

30.Commissioner [Leader of ORG]
29.Deputy Commissioner [Deputy leader]
28.Assistant Commissioner [Under Deputy]
------------ High Command Overseer ---------
27.Chief of Staff [Overseer of all Departments]
26.Superintendent [IA] [ Overseer of Lower Departments]
25.Inspector [HR/FTO] [Overseer of Training]
-----------------High Command of Departments---------------------
24.Colonel [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective/Air Patrol] [HOD]
23.Commander [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [DHOD]
22.Captain [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [UDHOD]
21.Major [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective]
--------------- Non-High Command----------------
20.Master Lieutenant
19.Senior Lieutenant
18. Lieutenant
17.Senior SWAT Agent
16.Swat Agent
15. Senior Detective
14. Detective
13. Senior Master Sergeant
12. Master Sergeant
11.Senior Sergeant
10.Sergeant
9.Master Corporal
8.Senior Corporal
7.Corporal
6. Master Patrol Officer
5. Senior Patrol Officer
4. Patrol Officer
3. Probation Officer
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

Discipline Structure
1. Verbal Warning
2. Demotion
3. Honorary Discharge from the ORG

Thank you for your time reading my application

Last edited:

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vansh
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-(UTC+5:30)
4. Average online per day-7-10 hours
5. Your Discord- 1sh#0069
6. Your Nickname-Kakashi Pluxury
7. Your ID-15849

Additional Information:

1. I want to be the leader of
LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)
4a1bf3154997395.Y3JvcCw5OTksNzgyLDAsMTA4.png

2. The reson I want to be the leader of this specific department is:

i. LSPD is one of the most important department to control the criminal activity in the city. I have been in LSPD for 2 terms serving the state and learning about the state myself and I Think I am ready to become the leader of LSPD and bring some good changes.

ii. As I have been in LSPD for too long now I have seen many backsteps of LSPD which in my opinion should not be in such a big organization. I have seen Favourism and Discrimination
between the male citizens and female citizens. This is so disguised in my opinion.

iii. LSPD is a kind of organization where the new members who arrive in the city want to get a good experience of legal organization. The first organization in everyone's mind when thinking to serve the state is my organization LSPD. Each and every citizen and officer will be treated with respect. I will also make sure that all the new citizens will never be ignored and there problems will be solved as soon as possible.
ExoSkBnUUAMUII7.jpg

My Advices to improve RolePlay level in organizations are:

i. All officers will be getting a quickest strike if they dont follow a proper RolePlay even after knowing about the RP.

ii. I being the leader of LSPD will make sure that there are not such Non-RP COPs and the Internal affairs team will be working as good as a new great organization,And personally will check check and every member of org.

iii. I will add a new guide for the new LSPD members so they can learn and follow the RolePlay situations.
mqdefault.jpg

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION
Lovely Regards
Ex Deputy chief of lspd
Ex HOD of FIB
Ex USSS Director
Ex Chief of Staff NG
-Kakashi Pluxury

Last edited:

Sondre livgard

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Sondre Livgard
2. Your age
3. Time zone
sentraleuropeisk normaltid UTC+1
4. Average online per day
7-9 hours
5. Your Discord
Sondre livgard#3554
6. Your Nickname
Cole Blackstone
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of
LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1I want to be the leader of the LSPD because I have a strong role-playing desire, I immerse myself in the role and take life in IC as seriously as OOC. I've always wanted to be the leader of the LSPD, because they do new and fun things every day. I think I would handle the leadership pretty well. and think I could make a nice social space for everyone.
I came to the city in 2021 and have through the ages each in many different organizations. I have been Colonel for the national guard, lieutenant for lspd and elite agent in goverment. So I've had a lot of experience with high command and how it's done. I know the rules inside and out and will always help as much as I can so that others learn them too.
I should also get the job because I put a lot of time and effort into work. I would also do well because I don't give up and always think that I would have made a nice space at the same time as a skilled and professional.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

think that as a leader in the LSPD I would do a good job. I would focus on keeping a good space for anyone who wants to try new things. and teach them how to show it is needed. I would stay organized and host for 6-9 hours every day+ and that i focus on strikes everybody that dont follow rules get punished and taking care off.

Last edited:

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Arman Raza
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - ( GMT +5:30 )
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours Minimum
5. Your Discord - Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname - Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID - 21707

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD ( Los Santos Police Department )

• I want ot become leader of LSPD because i have been in sahp and LSPD for long time and i know how the organization works and how all the divisions work and with my past experience i learnt many mistakes from my previous team for which the organization was not active and i know LSPD need 24/7 Units on duty does not matter what happens cause the citizen of Los Santos need Security and will not do such mistakes and make Los Santos safe place for citizens.

• I want to be leader of LSPD because i have been in the another city for long time and i am in this city from the starting and in this time period i have been in all organizations even worked in LSPD as high commands and now its time to lead the organization and make it better than ever and i think choosing me wont be bad cuz i have experience in this org and in other orgs so i know how does the organization work and i think i can make this organization work perfectly.

• I want to be leader of LSPD because as i mentioned above i have been in the city for long time and i know about all the city rules and project rules and with this knowledge and experience i think i can lead this organization perfectly cause i have been admin also and curated state orgs also.

• I want to be leader of LSPD because as i mentioned in the first point that LSPD needs to be active 24/7 does not matter what happens, and for that we need members and currently i am Under Deputy of an active family Yacht Club who will help me to make the organization active and i have many friends in other servers and this server who knows the rules and help me making this organization run smoothly

• And at last i want to say that i would be proud and very happy to be leader of this organization cause this organization is one of the most important organization in the server thats also a reason for which i want to be leader of LSPD.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
Okay so here comes the main thing, so i pointed out some things i would like to improve in the organization RP which will make the org better that before

• Training :- Training is the main thing for the organization and we should focus on this otherwise we will have officers who does not know how to work and it would never be good for organization as well as leader's reputation so i would like to make training of the organization perfect by making Phrases of training and there will be separate knowledge which will be provided to the cadets in each phases.

Quality > Quantity

• Departments :- i will make proper departments which will do their job properly if they does not there will be a department strike system which will work like org leaders

2 Vebals = 1 warning

3 Warning = New Chief

• Meeting :- I would like to do meeting with my org members every week which will be promotion ceremony as well , where we will take suggestions from the members of the organization, give promotions to hard workers and implement their suggestions in the organization if they are good and i think that would make the organization good and also all members will be satisfied. and also i would like to give out bonuses and make an honour system which will encourage officers to be more active and perfect.

• Routine Petrol :- as state orgs we have to do 3 ghetto petrols/ week minimum( State rules 1.25) but why only ghetto as city comes under LSPD jurisdiction , we will host routine patrol in the city to ensure everything is going well.

• State Waves :- i would like to do several state waves, open recruitment daily which will surely make the organization active.

• Events/Globals/Locals:- We will always respond to the globals and events 24/7 and also locals cause safety of the citizens is the main priority for any state organization and for us also.

Raking System

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Commander (HOD)
Area Commander
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL - Arman Raza
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - ( GMT +5:30 )
4. Average online per day - 5-6 Hours Minimum
5. Your Discord - Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname - Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID - 21707

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD ( Los Santos Police Department )

• I want ot become leader of LSPD because i have been in sahp and LSPD for long time and i know how the organization works and how all the divisions work and with my past experience i learnt many mistakes from my previous team for which the organization was not active and i know LSPD need 24/7 Units on duty does not matter what happens cause the citizen of Los Santos need Security and will not do such mistakes and make Los Santos safe place for citizens.

• I want to be leader of LSPD because i have been in the another city for long time and i am in this city from the starting and in this time period i have been in all organizations even worked in LSPD as high commands and now its time to lead the organization and make it better than ever and i think choosing me wont be bad cuz i have experience in this org and in other orgs so i know how does the organization work and i think i can make this organization work perfectly.

• I want to be leader of LSPD because as i mentioned above i have been in the city for long time and i know about all the city rules and project rules and with this knowledge and experience i think i can lead this organization perfectly cause i have been admin also and curated state orgs also.

• I want to be leader of LSPD because as i mentioned in the first point that LSPD needs to be active 24/7 does not matter what happens, and for that we need members and currently i am Under Deputy of an active family Yacht Club who will help me to make the organization active and i have many friends in other servers and this server who knows the rules and help me making this organization run smoothly

• And at last i want to say that i would be proud and very happy to be leader of this organization cause this organization is one of the most important organization in the server thats also a reason for which i want to be leader of LSPD.

Okay so here comes the main thing, so i pointed out some things i would like to improve in the organization RP which will make the org better that before

• Training :- Training is the main thing for the organization and we should focus on this otherwise we will have officers who does not know how to work and it would never be good for organization as well as leader's reputation so i would like to make training of the organization perfect by making Phrases of training and there will be separate knowledge which will be provided to the cadets in each phases.

Quality > Quantity

• Departments :- i will make proper departments which will do their job properly if they does not there will be a department strike system which will work like org leaders

2 Vebals = 1 warning

3 Warning = New Chief

• Meeting :- I would like to do meeting with my org members every week which will be promotion ceremony as well , where we will take suggestions from the members of the organization, give promotions to hard workers and implement their suggestions in the organization if they are good and i think that would make the organization good and also all members will be satisfied. and also i would like to give out bonuses and make an honour system which will encourage officers to be more active and perfect.

• Routine Petrol :- as state orgs we have to do 3 ghetto petrols/ week minimum( State rules 1.25) but why only ghetto as city comes under LSPD jurisdiction , we will host routine patrol in the city to ensure everything is going well.

• State Waves :- i would like to do several state waves, open recruitment daily which will surely make the organization active.

• Events/Globals/Locals:- We will always respond to the globals and events 24/7 and also locals cause safety of the citizens is the main priority for any state organization and for us also.

Raking System

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Commander (HOD)
Area Commander
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks for reading my application
Nice application copy from en1

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information About Me :

1. Your name IRL : Luka
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : Luka Mamardashvili#6717
6. Your Nickname : Luka Mamardashvili
7. Your ID : 21364

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos police Department

>>>First i will tell u about my experience : So when i joined in another City (ENG server 3) i joined in the FIB the director was a Mr jonny rich i got 00 agent rank,afer this with my hard working and with my past experience i got DHOD of DEA departament and my last rank was Chief of staff,then i left from the FIB because people was not working and FIB was inactive.Now i will tell aboutthis city and another cities experience,in (ENG server 2) i was a General (leader) of the National Guard,I was HOD of IA departament in the FIB and i was a SAHP - HC of the FTO and SWAT division and last in (ENG server 1) i was a DHOD of UC departament in the FIB,I was LSPD - HC of SWAT and SAHP - SAHP - HC of the FTO Division.SO with my experience i know how to legal organizations are working,State rules,all rp rules,Situations and as i said i was leader to of the NG So i know how to be a good leader and how the leader is working.I will try to be very friendly,i will help to my organization members in any situation and there will not be a any conflict between my officers.That is a reason why i want to become the leader of the LSPD.

1) > improve the RolePlay - to improve the rp first we need to follow all rp rules with our organization members and everyone should be careful to do not break any rp rule,because if any organization member is breaking any RolePlay rule this organization is taking the warning by gods (admins) and if they will get a many warnings this organization will be a disbanded and no one need it.So all leader need to be careful and they need to invite the people in their organization who knows rp rules,situations and they can be trusted,this is a very important thig the leader need to truest hers organization member.

2) > how we will be a active? - If i will be a leader LSPD will be a very active then other legal organizations,we will attend all the events and situations for example : Store Robberies,Hostage Situations,Bank protection,NG Raid and others,we will make a ghetto patrols too,we will arrest the criminals,we will attend the atm robberies and with this things LSPD and other legal organizations will work together and they will save the city.

3) HC Team - I will select the people as a HC members who has a :

>1.Good communication skills.
>2.Good experience in other legal organizations.
>3.Knows all rp rules.
>4.who will be a friendly and active.

So this people will help me in very case and the will lead their departaments.

Departaments :
1) SWAT (special weapons and tactics) :
- This departament will involve in the special operations.

2) HRT (Human Resources Team) :

- This departament members will take the Interviews from a people who wants to join in the lspd and they will check the applications too.

3) IA (Internal Affairs) :

- This Departament members will check the logs and if any agent is breaking any rule.
4) Detectives :

- This Departamet will investigate the cases about the criminal activities and about the gangs,they will take the evidences about the gangs.

>So this all departaments will help to our organization in every case and i think this term will be a best.

Thank you for reading my application

Ex FIB COF EN3 | Ex NG Leader EN2| EX LSDP Major of SWAT EN 1

>>>>>>>>>>Luka Mamardashvili<<<<<<<<<

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Jaden
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6-8+ hours
5. Your Discord: Jaden#2166
6. Your Nickname: Jaden Dikestar
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2a.
I feel as if I want to be the LSPD leader because I do not see proper leadership in this org time and time again, if I become the leader I know I will increase activity and make a fun and professional experience at all times for all in the organization.

2b. I have people to support me and I want to make sure to maintain a perfect relationship with all orgs to make sure all is good and under control where no one has drama and is here to do their jobs and most importantly have fun as that is what I want to make sure everyone has. As well as

2c. I have plans in mind that will make LSPD look the best as it ever has in ANY term, meaning more activities. And more emersion with me (The Possible leader) and the people in the org as I see other leaders in the past think that they are elegant and thinking that they don't have to interact with low ranks and people that are in his org and think that they are better than them. I think that is wrong and that as a leader I should make sure that all is well and that I am always in the loop and the know with all agents.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I will make sure people will use more RP commands than ever because I want a clear and fun Roleplay space with LSPD as i've seen some people in the past not care about agents using them or not and they got in trouble for it which is something I will make sure to steer clear from. (Basic thing to add but is something basic slim to none leaders could do correctly.)

2. I will add ranks that have never been seen before such as the intelligence bureau and counter terrorism bureau as I feel like we should be able to be more independent since sometimes we have to call other orgs to help us out and with these ranks and people who specialize in things like this will make sure that we will be able to be independent and add way more roleplay to situations.

3. Having experience as a trainer can be beneficial for an organization in several ways. Some potential benefits include enhanced team cohesion and communication. Training can help employees better understand their roles and responsibilities, as well as the overall goals and objectives of the organization. This can lead to improved teamwork and communication. Training can help employees feel more invested in their work and motivated to contribute to the organization's success. This would increase great roleplay in LSPD because with someone that knows how to lead and train correctly the org will be the best it has ever been.

Experience:
FIB Chief of Staff, HOD HR x3 DHOD HR x1 and 00 Agent x2
LSPD Assistant Chief x2, Top FTO x3, Commander of FTO x1 Head of IA x1
Families Under Deputy x1
Bloods Under Deputy x1
Honestly can not believe you had the audacity to ask me to vouch for you after all of these issues you brought to us on EN3, but since you've asked me to vouch here is my vouch. If any current admin needs convincing to pick him please do pick him, it would really be great to have someone who constantly breaks rules and is still till this day harassing me and my family on his "exposing simps" discord. Here are some proofs of his behaviour with the discord he linked in this thread posting -
1st image is of him doxing a well known community member and photoshopping his face onto an animal, very disrespectful. Second image is of him harassing me and my friend. 3rd image of him being really racist, still not sure why he claims to have changed. - 4th image he is going around arresting females to brag in his ooc discord about how he's not a simp. His whole purpose of this arrest was to prove himself oocily and is ruining peoples experience. Here are the videos he's linked also.
this was all within 2 days ago which he desperately claims he is a changed man.
All and all if he gets chosen as lspd leader I am sure that a lot of people will leave en2 as he loves to harass people and make them stop playing the game.
This last image is of him making the person he arrested in the video linked above quit due to his harassment for his ooc benefits. imgur.com Please reconsider giving this guy any leadership role. Please consider gibing him blacklisted from all leadership positions.

Ella Umbra

Player
Player
Honestly can not believe you had the audacity to ask me to vouch for you after all of these issues you brought to us on EN3, but since you've asked me to vouch here is my vouch. If any current admin needs convincing to pick him please do pick him, it would really be great to have someone who constantly breaks rules and is still till this day harassing me and my family on his "exposing simps" discord. Here are some proofs of his behaviour with the discord he linked in this thread posting -
1st image is of him doxing a well known community member and photoshopping his face onto an animal, very disrespectful. Second image is of him harassing me and my friend. 3rd image of him being really racist, still not sure why he claims to have changed. - 4th image he is going around arresting females to brag in his ooc discord about how he's not a simp. His whole purpose of this arrest was to prove himself oocily and is ruining peoples experience. Here are the videos he's linked also.
this was all within 2 days ago which he desperately claims he is a changed man.
All and all if he gets chosen as lspd leader I am sure that a lot of people will leave en2 as he loves to harass people and make them stop playing the game.
This last image is of him making the person he arrested in the video linked above quit due to his harassment for his ooc benefits. imgur.com Please reconsider giving this guy any leadership role. Please consider gibing him blacklisted from all leadership positions.
thankyou for defending me and speaking up about this situation and many more. i really appreciate it, i hope admins take this into some consideration.

Austin Hallow

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL - Austin
2.Your age - 19
3.Time Zone - PST
4.Average online per a day: 7-8
5.Your Discord -SleepyEnemy#7784
6.Your Nickname - Mendez Valor
7.Your ID - 9858

Additional information

1.Leader of LSPD

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 - Well first things first i have experience with gang and legal orgs and i know how both operate I have the high command experience so i think I'm more than ready to lead this organization.

2.2 - One of my goals is to make an organization where there are slim to no warning verbal or IC my organization will be built on the idea of Respect and treating others the same no matter of rank, experience, age, ect everyone should be treated the same.

2.3 - I have the skills in my opinion that are required to lead an org i know how to set up event i know how to choose my members to the highest extent of possible RP

3.Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3.1 - One thing i plan on implementing is a stricter punishment system then what ive previously seen people get away with so much because there no discipline i plan to change that.

3.2 - Another important aspect is like i said previously Respect i think that everything should be based on respecting one another it's not worth being rude to other members for no reason because people retaliate and ive seen it personally ive seen people retaliate because of crappy leaders that don't know how to pick high command, are biased, or in general don't know how to treat their members.

3.3 - I also plan on implementing a better training system to better help some of the newer people that don't have gang experience because just reading the rules doesn't help certain people so i plan on setting certain people to train new members that need help.

------------Rank Structure-----------
------------ Overseer of ORG-----------
30.Commissioner [Leader of ORG]
29.Deputy Commissioner [Deputy leader]
28.Assistant Commissioner [Under Deputy]
------------ High Command Overseer ---------
27.Chief of Staff [Overseer of all Departments]
26.Superintendent [IA] [ Overseer of Lower Departments]
25.Inspector [HR/FTO] [Overseer of Training]
-----------------High Command of Departments---------------------
24.Colonel [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective/Air Patrol] [HOD]
23.Commander [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [DHOD]
22.Captain [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [UDHOD]
21.Major [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective]
--------------- Non-High Command----------------
20.Master Lieutenant
19.Senior Lieutenant
18. Lieutenant
17.Senior SWAT Agent
16.Swat Agent
15. Senior Detective
14. Detective
13. Senior Master Sergeant
12. Master Sergeant
11.Senior Sergeant
10.Sergeant
9.Master Corporal
8.Senior Corporal
7.Corporal
6. Master Patrol Officer
5. Senior Patrol Officer
4. Patrol Officer
3. Probation Officer
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

My goals for LSPD
Some goals i have for LSPD are making sure my employees have the Highest-Level quality Rp possible.
Another goal is to make sure my ORG has Slim to No Warning Strikes verbal, IC, ECT.
Another Goal i have is to make sure my employees are heavily active i want to see each Employee attend an Event at least once a week and i will be doing checks almost daily but daily if possible.
And another goal is to have the best members in general from the best at following rules to the best at being able to show that they are the real deal.
Punishment System
1. Verbal warning
2. Demotion
3. Dismissed from the org
Ex LSPD 4th Command, Ex SAHP Chief of SWAT, Ex LSPD HOD of SWAT, Ex LSPD DHOD of SWAT, 4th Command Bloods
Thank you for taking the time to read my application
I wish the best to whoever becomes LSPD leader

Vinod Sharmaa

FIB- OO Handler
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day-
6-7 hours
5. Your Discord- Vinod Sharmaa#8561
6. Your Nickname- Vinod Sharmaa
7. Your ID- 27332
Additional information
1. Leader of...

LSPD.png

i- LSPD is the most precious and important organization in the Los Santos city. I’m serving LSPD from 3 terms. So, I know all the rules and regulations to run LSPD as a leader so I think I’m capable now to become the leader of LSPD.

ii- As I’m in LSPD from a very long time and I can see so much corruption and backsteps in LSPD which is not to be in this type of big organization in the city. I have seen politics also in LSPD in terms of friendships, corruption etc. so it ruined my whole mood and I wanna remove all these.

iii- As we all know LSPD is the first organization which a new citizen wanna join in Los Santos to get a better experience in Legal Organization because we all know to join FIB a new citizen needs an experience of LSPD. So, I just want to make their roleplay better in starting with my leadership term of LSPD with great rules.
LSPDD.jpg

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

i. I will make sure that there will be quick response in my LSPD term in terms of strikes and fire if any of the officer will do mistakes in the city and not following proper rules and regulations.

ii. If I will be a LSPD leader then I will make sure that there will be no bad officers in LSPD to make the organization down and I will make sure that my Internal Affairs (IA) and Human Resource (HR) will be active in the city.

iii-. I will try to add new Patrolman’s guide, better ranks, and some more good cars in LSPD so that every new officer can enjoy the life of LSPD. I will host events other than official to make Roleplay more interesting. So, I think I’m capable.

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 20
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours
7. Your ID- 27332
Additional information
1. Leader of...

LSPD.png

i- LSPD is the most precious and important organization in the Los Santos city. I’m serving LSPD from 3 terms. So, I know all the rules and regulations to run LSPD as a leader so I think I’m capable now to become the leader of LSPD.

ii- As I’m in LSPD from a very long time and I can see so much corruption and backsteps in LSPD which is not to be in this type of big organization in the city. I have seen politics also in LSPD in terms of friendships, corruption etc. so it ruined my whole mood and I wanna remove all these.

iii- As we all know LSPD is the first organization which a new citizen wanna join in Los Santos to get a better experience in Legal Organization because we all know to join FIB a new citizen needs an experience of LSPD. So, I just want to make their roleplay better in starting with my leadership term of LSPD with great rules.
LSPDD.jpg

i. I will make sure that there will be quick response in my LSPD term in terms of strikes and fire if any of the officer will do mistakes in the city and not following proper rules and regulations.

ii. If I will be a LSPD leader then I will make sure that there will be no bad officers in LSPD to make the organization down and I will make sure that my Internal Affairs (IA) and Human Resource (HR) will be active in the city.

iii-. I will try to add new Patrolman’s guide, better ranks, and some more good cars in LSPD so that every new officer can enjoy the life of LSPD. I will host events other than official to make Roleplay more interesting. So, I think I’m capabm
Most Capable Leader.

Dullah Bolo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Amin
2. 18
3. GMT
4.7-8
5.Joro#3354
6.Amin Bolo

I want to become leader of 'LSPD' because I feel I have good leadership skills and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's leader, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for those who want criminals put behind bars. I've worked in a variety of organisations and jobs, and I must say that the legal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to work, and my job as the leader will open up new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organisation is that I have a broad understanding of legal matters. I've been a part of numerous legal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'LSPD' will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in a number of different orgs, giving me insight into how leadership functions. (I was a lieutenant in the Detective division and most recently the senior officer in the Detective division, as well as a member of the National Guard) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of legal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘LSPD’ leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how a legal org should be run and what ‘LSPD’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; instead, they'll be on patrol, at events, responding to local and globals. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

I think roleplay in orgs can be improved by people not just starting to shoot instantly and try to find a way out make it more realistic and enjoyable for the cominuty.

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-
Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age- 20
4. Average online per day- 6-7 hours
7. Your ID- 27332
Additional information
1. Leader of...

LSPD.png

LSPDD.jpg

iii-. I will try to add new Patrolman’s guide, better ranks, and some more good cars in LSPD so that every new officer can enjoy the life of LSPD. I will host events other than official to make Roleplay more interesting. So, I think I’m capable.
Deserving

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - dejohn
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day -8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - dede2wavy#7299
6. Your Nickname - dede
7. Your ID -70317
Additional information
1. Leader of
Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

i. I have a good experience in legal and illegal organization so i have a lot of experience which i can lead the lspd to a fantastic term with a lot of hard work and accomplishments its my goal if i get leader to have the best term with max numbers possible to ensure the safety to the citizens of los santos as well as help other legal orgs with anything they need help with raids,subs,ghetto patrol etc its my goal to have 1 of the most active term possible with max numbers if i get leader

i.LSPD is a kind of organization where the new members who arrive in the city want to get a good experience of legal organization. The first organization in everyone's mind when thinking to serve the state is my organization LSPD. Each and every citizen and officer will be treated with respect. I will also make sure that all the new citizens will never be ignored and there problems will be solved as soon as possible.

i. LSPD is one of the most important department to control the criminal activity in the city. I have been in LSPD for 3 terms as a High command serving the state and learning about the state myself and I Think I am ready to become the leader of LSPD and bring some good changes.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I Will divide the organization into few department -

i. internal affairs(IA) - this departments looks over the org to make sure everyone is doing there best and not doing any mistakes that can mess up the term

ii. HRT (human resources&training) -this department interviews people and trains them giving them the knowledge of being a police officer and checking logs and teaching what it is they have to do as a police officer.

iii. parking enforcement (PE) - This department will go around the city looking for illegally parked cars and fining as well as towing the illegally parked vehicles.

iv.black ops (BO) - This department job is to lead any speciall operations we may have like bm raid,gang raids,ghetto patrol etc this department is very important because they will no longer be a regular police officer they will go on special missions for lspd as well as other legal orgs.

- as well as making sure my employee know the basic city rules as well as org rules so there will no problems and ensure they can use proper rp commands for a better rp experience
Rank System -
30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. assistant chief
27. chief of staff
26. commander
25. captain
24. junior captain
23. Senior Lieutenant
22. Senior Air Patrol Unit
21. Senior Corporal
20. Senior Private
19. Master Commander
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Master Air Patrol Unit
16. Master Corporal
15. Master Private
14. Major Commander
13. Major Lieutenant
12. Major Air Patrol Unit
11. Major Corporal
10. Major Private
9. Junior Commander
8. Junior Lieutenant
7. Junior Air Patrol Unit
6. Junior Corporal
5. Junior Private
4. Officer
3. Trainee
2. On LOA
1. Suspended

According to my experience i am the most fit and experienced to lead the lspd to a wonderful and successful term

Last edited:

ADi_goswami

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya

2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash

7. Your ID - 3318
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

i. I have a good experience in legal and illegal organization through which I can easily manage the LSPD.
ii. I want to be the leader so that I can make sure that the city is the most safest place and the city is crime free
iii. I will sub divide the LSPD into few department so that it's easy to tow vehicles, charge fines, stop the crime and patrol city.

i. Air Patrol Unit (APU) - This is the department that will patrol with heli and will give air support to LSPD and all other legal organization and would be used to deliver 10-15 so that they is less chance of 10-15 to get escaped from custody

ii. Detective Unit (DU) - This department would be having undercover units that will be covering over the crime happening in the city like a normal citizen but would be a LSPD officer undercover and gather more and more 10-15 and stop illegal activities.

iii. Ground Patrol Unit (GPU) - This department would be giving ground support to the LSPD and other organisations and would be towing cars and issuing fines and would have faster vehicles to catch the criminal on faster speed

iv. Human Resource and Training (HRT) - This department would be Checking over the warehouse of gang and will be checking up logs and will give training to the newcomers and the newly join citizens

v. Internal Affairs (IA) - This department would be keeping good track with other organization and members of LSPD. They will also alot strikes to person breaking rule or doing anything incorrectly.

Rank System -
30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief of Staff
27. Supervisor of Department
26. Head of department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24. Senior Commander
23. Senior Lieutenant
21. Senior Corporal
20. Senior Private
19. Master Commander
18. Master Lieutenant
16. Master Corporal
15. Master Private
14. Major Commander
13. Major Lieutenant
11. Major Corporal

10. Major Private
9. Junior Commander
8. Junior Lieutenant
6. Junior Corporal
5. Junior Private
4. Officer
3. Trainee
2. On LOA

1. Suspended

According to my experience I will be easily able to run and manage the term of LSPD
Best and experience leader

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash

7. Your ID - 3318
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

i. I have a good experience in legal and illegal organization through which I can easily manage the LSPD.
ii. I want to be the leader so that I can make sure that the city is the most safest place and the city is crime free
iii. I will sub divide the LSPD into few department so that it's easy to tow vehicles, charge fines, stop the crime and patrol city.

i. Air Patrol Unit (APU) - This is the department that will patrol with heli and will give air support to LSPD and all other legal organization and would be used to deliver 10-15 so that they is less chance of 10-15 to get escaped from custody

ii. Detective Unit (DU) - This department would be having undercover units that will be covering over the crime happening in the city like a normal citizen but would be a LSPD officer undercover and gather more and more 10-15 and stop illegal activities.

iii. Ground Patrol Unit (GPU) - This department would be giving ground support to the LSPD and other organisations and would be towing cars and issuing fines and would have faster vehicles to catch the criminal on faster speed

iv. Human Resource and Training (HRT) - This department would be Checking over the warehouse of gang and will be checking up logs and will give training to the newcomers and the newly join citizens
v. Internal Affairs (IA) - This department would be keeping good track with other organization and members of LSPD. They will also alot strikes to person breaking rule or doing anything incorrectly.

Rank System -

30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief of Staff
27. Supervisor of Department
26. Head of department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24. Senior Commander
23. Senior Lieutenant
21. Senior Corporal
20. Senior Private
19. Master Commander
18. Master Lieutenant
16. Master Corporal
15. Master Private
14. Major Commander
13. Major Lieutenant
11. Major Corporal
10. Major Private
9. Junior Commander
8. Junior Lieutenant
6. Junior Corporal
5. Junior Private
4. Officer
3. Trainee
2. On LOA

1. Suspended

According to my experience I will be easily able to run and manage the term of LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom