Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Aditya Jhunjhunwala
2. Your age-20
3. Time zone-india (gst+5:30)
4. Average online per day-8 hours or more
5. Your Discord-AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname-aaditya badmash
7. Your ID-67761
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
a. LSPD was the legal org where i learned alot and gave me the ladder using which i got to climb to the position of high command and now after gaining experience for months ,i would like to repay the debt to LSPD by making the entire department professional and elite to make sure that we can stop all crimes in the city.
b . I have been a part of LSPD and SAHP as high command and the high command of illegal orgs thus as a gang member i learned how to set traps for taking leo hostages ,i will be using that knowledge to make sure that we can avoid getting taken and instead clap them and put them in the prison.
c.Thirdly I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
a. firstly i will make be opening a new division named QRT which means quick response team ,which will use air convoys and respond to atm robberies and global when all our other units are gearing up and following in ground convoys ,they will get combat training like swat .The primary work of the dept is to make sure we dont get trapped .for example in atm robbery they will keep eyes through air convoy , make a strategy for all ground units and guide the ground units to avoid trap and clap the gangsters.secondly in globals on the highway we need to send units asap since it takes the gangs 2 min to take a sahp or fib hostage due to heavy gang activity .This team uses their skills to keep all our leo brothers safe.
b. To improve roleplay and prevent rule breaks i would like to add on field training for our officers ,usually we provide them training in hq which clears out many things but leads to small rule breaks due to lack of experience and on field training .
c. last but not the least i will make a friendly environment in the department to make sure that everyone gets to climb the ladder to great achievements and can use the oppurtunities by working hard .

"Guess i was too strict"

Prabhat deejay

Player
Player
Information
1. Prabhat sahu
2. 21
3. India Standard Time (IST) (GMT+5:30)
4. 5-6
5. Rakzon Deejay #5928
6. Rakzon Deejay
7. 41372
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
I know the rules and i can handle it in good manner and i take the role play seriously and i will make sure that they will not break any type of RP rule's
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be the leader of LSPD because I have a good experience in this ORG like i have worked in LSPD for 3 terms and i know what the problem in this org, i know all the good qualities as a leader and i will make sure that no one will do any type of mistakes if i will be the leader i will try to keep the org clean and good
i will not give any advice because right now Roleplay level in organization is good
and i will try to keep the roleplay good as Mutch as possible

Izri shepherd

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRl Joel Cervantes
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ct
4. Average online per day 4-5 Hour
5. Your Discord Josolo1 #7778
6. Your Nickname Izri Shepherd
7. Your ID 23668
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I want to be the Leader of LSPD because i have a lot of experience with LSPD i have bin in LSPD for 9 terms i and i thank that i will be a perfect for the job also i knew the rule of the LSPD and the rule of being the Leader of LSPD.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Have them patrol the city once in a while have some units in the city at all time.

Last edited:

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Ronny Rich#7284

6. Your Nickname Ronny Rich
7. Your ID 8712
Additional information

86wr3s4.png

1st reason I want to be leader of LSPD is because I have been high command in many legal orgs such as HOD of IA DHOD of IA chief of fto chief of detectives major in swat captain of swat major of fto I have also been in the illegal side such as deputy leader of every gang leader of the familes gang if given the chance as lspd chief I would bring a strong team that would be trained very good and making sure they know what is right from wrong i would also do more recruitment drives to bring in more people within the organization if given the opportunity I wouldn’t let you guys down!

My advice for improving role play is to make sure all my officers are properly and well trained I would also if given the opportunity go the fz base to use the arena area more to make sure my officers have good aim and get well knowledge of how everything works being a police officers and I would also bring more activity of people attending store robbery’s and so on I also have a good amount of people that have experience that will help me run LSPD to new heights that’s never been seen before I want to also do alot of different training at the fz base to make sure I have good shooters as well because you can know how to arrest someone or write them a fine but if they are shooting at you and you can’t kill them then how will you be able to arrest them or fine them I would also like to do more state waves more frequently and maybe get in the works with gov and other legal orgs to bring back auto fair more frequently. Thanks for taking the time to read my application hope i can work along side you guys!

emblem_512.png

Last edited:

Demir Verceti

Player
Player
Information
1. Demir
2. 26
3. GMT +3
4. 5-6 hours
5. brevvlay#6560
6. Tommy Verceti
7. 70906
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2.1.a. First of all, being a leader of an organization is really important thing for rest of colleagues. A best leader brings best hopes with him. Starting around November, I was a high command and a lieutenant in LSPD. Actually I was expecting to spend much more time as a high command or above in this organization. Whenever I wake up in the city of Los Santos, I've tried to help citizens of Los Santos and my colleagues. For example, keeping the city safe and keeping the people happy during all day. I really enjoy about that because LSPD isn't just an organization, it's also like a family. In addition, I have the ability to adapt to the situations and I possess leadership qualities, as seen I was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals and enhances my ability to perform my duties.
2.1.b. In the same way, we all still have fun, but when it comes to business everyone is serious. When someone needs help at DOC, we have a unit there immediately or if another officer needs help, we rush to help them rapidly. I would like to see the LSPD more active in general.
2.1.c. I want to be the leader of the LSPD cause of my strong work ethic and I really like to manage the people and consequently I can definitely handle this job. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task and a person who pushes to get things done the minute they are requested to be done. Furthermore, with this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.
Well, improving the officers actions because nobody can do everything, unfortunately. Therefore, they might need to learn good skills about rules of LSPD and city. In addition they need to improve their roleplay abilities. The reason why I said that because I usually see a few officers who can't acting of right roleplay with suspects or citizens.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: ToxiGeak#8877
6. Your Nickname: Liam Verceti
7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information
1. Leader of... The Los Santos Police Department

First of all, After leading the National Guard successfully I would like to move on to LSPD as it is an important state Organization and it is crucial that I become a great leader of LSPD So that I can ensure It is a safe enviorment for all LEOS.

Secondly, I want to become a leader of a police organization because they require team work like nothing else. Most importantly I have a great team right behind me and I have to insure that they have a place to stay and work together . I will also make sure they do not have fights with each other and will be together in this journey.

Lastly, I want to make sure LSPD has all of its issues fix and has stable departments, I am also going to set up an idea of mine parking enforcment which no leader has approved before, However if I do get the leadership I will set it up myself.

Police RP in its core has to be realistic otherwise there is no purpose for it to exist.

First of all, because The rank structure right now is unrealistic and the departments need to be fixed up I here by present a better preset of LSPD Rankings and Departments as it is quite important that they stay realistic and at the same time Ranks and department that works.

There is the Parking Enforcement department tasked at towing and placing tickets on all illegally parked vehicles making sure they do not crowd the city anymore and that they are punished for their actions related to parking.

There is the S.W.A.T Department tasked with being the most experienced form of PD eliminating all crime and arresting the most wanted criminals of the city and generally carrying out heavy operations against all form of crime.

There is the HRT Department making sure new officers are being recruited and dealing with internal affairs in a way they are a mix of the old FTO and IA Departments, But they are more up to date and can insure all officers have been trained and there is no corruption within the PD.

There is the AS Department who insures that the PD issued Helicopters are being used by trained individuals and that they are the best pilots found in all state organizations, they are also tasked with giving all intel about all situation from the sky.

GIU is The Gang intel department they are tasked with filling up the evidence roster about all of the criminal organizations and they are at charge on co-operating with FIB during Busts when they require our assistance. It is also quite important that these units keep a low profile.

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Master Parking Enforcement Officer
Senior Parking Enforcement Officer
Parking Enforcement Officer
Trainee Parking Enforcement Officer
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks For reading my application

Devin_Moores

𝔅𝔦𝔤 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰
Player
I can say without a doubt he would rebrand the LSPD and bring it back to a respected organization. With his integrity, intelligence, and strong leadership skills. He is by far the best option for this position.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: ToxiGeak#8877
6. Your Nickname: Liam Verceti
7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information
1. Leader of... The Los Santos Police Department

First of all, After leading the National Guard successfully I would like to move on to LSPD as it is an important state Organization and it is crucial that I become a great leader of LSPD So that I can ensure It is a safe enviorment for all LEOS.

Secondly, I want to become a leader of a police organization because they require team work like nothing else. Most importantly I have a great team right behind me and I have to insure that they have a place to stay and work together . I will also make sure they do not have fights with each other and will be together in this journey.

Lastly, I want to make sure LSPD has all of its issues fix and has stable departments, I am also going to set up an idea of mine parking enforcment which no leader has approved before, However if I do get the leadership I will set it up myself.

Police RP in its core has to be realistic otherwise there is no purpose for it to exist.

First of all, because The rank structure right now is unrealistic and the departments need to be fixed up I here by present a better preset of LSPD Rankings and Departments as it is quite important that they stay realistic and at the same time Ranks and department that works.

There is the Parking Enforcement department tasked at towing and placing tickets on all illegally parked vehicles making sure they do not crowd the city anymore and that they are punished for their actions related to parking.

There is the S.W.A.T Department tasked with being the most experienced form of PD eliminating all crime and arresting the most wanted criminals of the city and generally carrying out heavy operations against all form of crime.

There is the HRT Department making sure new officers are being recruited and dealing with internal affairs in a way they are a mix of the old FTO and IA Departments, But they are more up to date and can insure all officers have been trained and there is no corruption within the PD.

There is the AS Department who insures that the PD issued Helicopters are being used by trained individuals and that they are the best pilots found in all state organizations, they are also tasked with giving all intel about all situation from the sky.

GIU is The Gang intel department they are tasked with filling up the evidence roster about all of the criminal organizations and they are at charge on co-operating with FIB during Busts when they require our assistance. It is also quite important that these units keep a low profile.

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Master Parking Enforcement Officer
Senior Parking Enforcement Officer
Parking Enforcement Officer
Trainee Parking Enforcement Officer
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks For reading my application

For then happy to take a forum ban to BUMPPPPP

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Smit Shinde
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day,: I am average online 8 or 10 hours
5. Your Discord: Smit_Shinde#1060
6. Your Nickname: Sara Bricks
7. Your ID:31600

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD !

I personally Love LSPD, and that is one of the best orgs to be in and not because of the money but because of the people in it.
LSPD has a very nice policy for how we handle interns that make mistakes, before immediately firing them or giving unnecessary strikes, if an intern makes more than 3 mistakes in 10 minutes, they get suspended not Fired.
My favorite thing about LSPD overall, is the people in it.

My first order of business will be My ORG I will give My maximum time to LSPD I will do events, I will do Weekly promotions to those who are capable of Getting Promotions.

Training Process

The training process in LSPD is very Good and it is mainly due to the Good supervisors that take tests Easy because they do not want to reject a person with Good Deeds
When applications are open, I plan to improve this training process by changing the bonus amount for those Deputy and increasing their motivation to do those tests.

General changes that I will be making to the org

I will increase activity in all of the departments by appointing Department Heads and giving new employees a choice on which to join and I will provide them with all information about the departments to allow them to choose which one.
Favoritism or unfairness in the organization will NOT be tolerated.

Select for moderation

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Jaden
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6-8+ hours
5. Your Discord: Jaden#2166
6. Your Nickname: Jaden Dikestar
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2a.
I feel as if I want to be the LSPD leader because I do not see proper leadership in this org time and time again, if I become the leader I know I will increase activity and make a fun and professional experience at all times for all in the organization.

2b. I have people to support me and I want to make sure to maintain a perfect relationship with all orgs to make sure all is good and under control where no one has drama and is here to do their jobs and most importantly have fun as that is what I want to make sure everyone has. As well as

2c. I have plans in mind that will make LSPD look the best as it ever has in ANY term, meaning more activities. And more emersion with me (The Possible leader) and the people in the org as I see other leaders in the past think that they are elegant and thinking that they don't have to interact with low ranks and people that are in his org and think that they are better than them. I think that is wrong and that as a leader I should make sure that all is well and that I am always in the loop and the know with all agents.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I will make sure people will use more RP commands than ever because I want a clear and fun Roleplay space with LSPD as i've seen some people in the past not care about agents using them or not and they got in trouble for it which is something I will make sure to steer clear from. (Basic thing to add but is something basic slim to none leaders could do correctly.)

2. I will add ranks that have never been seen before such as the intelligence bureau and counter terrorism bureau as I feel like we should be able to be more independent since sometimes we have to call other orgs to help us out and with these ranks and people who specialize in things like this will make sure that we will be able to be independent and add way more roleplay to situations.

3. Having experience as a trainer can be beneficial for an organization in several ways. Some potential benefits include enhanced team cohesion and communication. Training can help employees better understand their roles and responsibilities, as well as the overall goals and objectives of the organization. This can lead to improved teamwork and communication. Training can help employees feel more invested in their work and motivated to contribute to the organization's success. This would increase great roleplay in LSPD because with someone that knows how to lead and train correctly the org will be the best it has ever been.

Experience:
FIB Chief of Staff, HOD HR x3 DHOD HR x1 and 00 Agent x2
LSPD Assistant Chief x2, Top FTO x3, Commander of FTO x1 Head of IA x1
Families Under Deputy x1
Bloods Under Deputy x1

Last edited:

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Tommy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
4. Average online per day
3-4+
5. Your Discord
Tommy.#5511
6. Your Nickname
Steve Scepter
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of…
Los Santos Police Department
(LSPD)

1. I have a lot of experience as a leo and know how to run most if not all of the departments with my past ranks of Deputy of SAHP/FIB supervisor of HR (FIB), Spec ops HOD(SWAT basically),COS of FIB etc. LSPD is the first place that I ever started and I want to see it shine and honor my faviorite LSPD leaders of the past by keeping their legacy (Liam, Vincent and Wraith). I wanna try to be leader of a legal org because I really feel as I can change this organization and bring it to it’s true potential
Advices for improving the org:
LSPD is the starting place of most LEOs journeys so I would make sure that I would have a good HR team to make sure they are taught well.
I would make sure that there is no Toxicity among org members.
TRY to have frequent conversations with my curators to see what I need improvement on.
Have a good application so IF they fail they will try to read the rules and learn more
To solve the problem of cars being parked everywhere I’m gonna focus a bit more on the towing part of LSPD.
IA checking on EVERYONE making sure everyone is doing their job right!​

Demir Verceti

Player
Player
Information
1. Demir
2. 26
3. GMT +3
4. 5-6 hours
5. brevvlay#6560
6. Tommy Verceti
7. 70906
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2.1.a.
First of all, being a leader of an organization is really important thing for rest of colleagues. A best leader brings best hopes with him. Starting around November 2022, I was high command and lieutenant in LSPD. At the second term, I became the Commander of Patrol and consequently, I started selecting the best officers who are the most eligible for this unit. Moreover, I gained many different experiences in FIB after LSPD. I also got a chance to be high command and supervisor of spec ops department. I saw lots of situations around the city and as you can see, I've never given up to face with crimes. Therefore, I feel more eligible than in the past. I always called the officers my colleague or pal who are under my control because this organization is not just an organization, this is also like a family.
Whenever I wake up in the city of Los Santos, I've tried to help citizens of Los Santos and my colleagues. For example, keeping the city safe and keeping the people happy during all day. I really enjoy about that because as I said before, LSPD isn't just an organization, it's also like a family. In addition, I have the ability to adapt to the situations and I possess leadership qualities, as seen I was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals and enhances my ability to perform my duties.

2.1.b. In the same way, we all still have fun, but when it comes to business everyone is serious. When someone needs help at DOC, we have a unit there immediately or if another officer needs help, we rush to help them rapidly. I would like to see the LSPD more active in general.

2.1.c. I want to be the leader of the LSPD cause of my strong work ethic and I really like to manage the people and consequently I can definitely handle this job. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task and a person who pushes to get things done the minute they are requested to be done. Furthermore, with this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

Well, improving the officers' actions because nobody can do everything, unfortunately. Therefore, they might need to learn good skills about rules of LSPD and city. In addition, they need to improve their role-play abilities. The reason why I said that because I usually see a few officers who can't acting of right roleplay with suspects or citizens. Moreover, there's a significantly important thing that is professionalism. An organization should always be professional such as LSPD. According to my experiences, I couldn't see more professionalism than I expected, unfortunately. I strongly believe that I will definitely change this problem.
Experiences:
2x LSPD term
-(Lieutenant of Patrol)
-(Commander of Patrol&High Command)

1x FIB term
-(Supervisor of Spec Ops&High Command&Agent of the Week)

Last edited:

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Soumil Garg
2. Your age. 17
3. Time zone. GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day. 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord. Soumil Habibi#4398
6. Your Nickname. Soumil Badmesh
7. Your ID. 39732
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
I want to be leader of this organization because I think I have been in legal orgs for a long time and I would like to continue my journey to be chief of police. I have been in legal orgs ( LEO specific orgs) for more than 6 terms. This encourages me to be a better person and be a great leader for everyone. I will have 5 departments in my org here are some of the things they will do.

Secret Operation Force: Will work with UC and FIB agents to do busts and catch wanted criminals. Task force will only report to me and my deputy chief's. This department will have the finest 9 people in it from the city. I will try to get them classified by FIB if possible. They will maintain low profiles and also help S.W.A.T lead ghetto patrols.

Undercover: Works with FIB to gather evidence and perform busts. Will also work closely with S.W.A.T so they can gather evidence and help in busts so that the UC agent's covers arent blown.

HR: This department will be one of the most important. They will make sure we have no corrupt officers in our organazation and also on the other hand train people. The trainings will consist of 3 parts. HR will also be IA and will do daily bodycam checks and license checks. They will also handle casefiles to make sure no corruption is going on.
First part of training will be teaching the officer basic arrest procedures, towing, and fines,
Second part will be to attend a event such as Bank robbery, Aircraft etc
Last and Final part will be to do 1 arrest following everything that we taught the arresting officer with 1 additional.

SWAT: Will be the most important department of LSPD, Will host 3 ghetto patrols in 1 week they will be the first one to respond to globals and locals and will be leading all events such as bank, subs, aircraft and more.

Parking Enforcement: These officers will not be actual officers they will just focus on towing.

my last explanation is that some people think that fib is more fun and have more powers than LSPD but its not. i will make them realize that working with me in this org is soo fun and i am sure they will be able to get more experience as working with me.
Also i had been a leader of Families gang which will help me to think from criminal side and also to lead LSPD because of my previous leadership experience

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
LSPD will also need a good team and I will hire the best of the best people as my HC's. Together we will make LSPD a better place to be and so that everyone can have fun.

One of the most important advice that I have is We will be cycling threw inactive employees and hosting recruitment drives on regular basis. It is important to have good and working employees that can lead our organization to success. I will put in all the work that is needed to make that my organization is the best in the city.
And lastly i have seen in other orgs people with no experience become HCs which decrease the RP levels. i will make sure nobody do nepotism and only the worthy will get there respective ranks.

Thanks for reading my application
Soumil Badmesh

Last edited:

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
1. Jayden Reed
2. 18
3. GBT
4. 7 hours in the week 13=16 hours on weekend
5. Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Daryl Scott
7. 79177
Additional information
Leader of LSPD

1.I am amazing at being a leader. leadership to me takes many things, courage, passion, determination, communication, and most of all respect to all . I am one of a few lawyers in the city as well as being a USSS Director for quite some time

2. I would make a strong realistic and disciplined police force, making sure people can fully enjoy the RP experience. Also making it fair to everyone so that no one is scared to communicate and share their ideas for any improvement

3. I want to become leader of the LSPD because of one main reason. my plan. my plan includes a number of things with the main goal being to create an environment where people are safe and can speak to someone if needed but also with a plan of maintaining a strict striking system if people were to fall out of line. Following this it would keep a strict work environment but also a safe one

Helping officers to understand to get a good understanding of the law and not just select bits of it so using my lawyer experience I could help with any needed help with the law. I would hold events for the citizens from time to time to show people we are friendly and inclusive and will happily train them if they were to join our organisation

liq

Player
Player
Information
1. Berke aydın
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 2-4 hours
5. oprexea#4868
6. Alan Black
7. 61196
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

1.I am writing to express my interest in the leadership position at LSPD As a former national guard lieutenant with experience as an HRT member at LSPD and an HRT specialist at FIB, I believe I am uniquely qualified for this role.

In my previous positions, I have demonstrated strong leadership skills and a commitment to excellence. As a member of the HRT at LSPD, I was responsible for training and leading a team of officers on high-stakes missions. At FIB, I have contributed to numerous successful undercover busts and played a key role in training and accepting new members into the organization.

I am excited about the opportunity to bring my leadership and law enforcement experience to the LSPD team and contribute to the success of the organization. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

2.Professional Summary:

Experienced law enforcement professional with strong leadership skills and a track record of success in high-stakes environments. Proven ability to train and lead teams, contribute to successful undercover operations, and maintain the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. Seeking a leadership position at LSPD to utilize my skills and experience in service of the organization.

Work Experience:
HRT Member, Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) 1xterm
1.Lt,National Guard(NG)1xterm
Trained and led a team of officers on high-stakes missions
Demonstrated strong leadership skills and a commitment to excellence
HRT Specialist, Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)1xterm

Contributed to numerous successful undercover busts
Played a key role in training and accepting new members into the organization

Skills:
Leadership
Training and development
Undercover operations
Law enforcement
Awards and Honors:

[Marksman Cross], [LSPD]

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:We need duty system like Sahp cause our server doesn't have many personels For the Night events So we can found some personels for the night events And we can hire For the night duties in need

Last edited:

Clayton McClain

Player
Player
Information
1. Clayton McClain
2. 23
3. EuropeanTime Zone
4. 5Hrs
5. CaptnClayton#0660
6. Clayton McClain
7. 83131
Additional information
1. I take roleplay seriously and would like to implement my roleplay techniques on all my members to help this server grow and make sure that they don't break any rules to prevent warnings from being given to the organization. I see many people in different organizations not RPing and I want to make sure that everyone around me RPs properly and most importantly follow the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom