Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michboy11

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Chris

2. Your age: 27

3. Time zone: Server Time

4. Average online per day: 9 to 12 Hours a day

5. Your Discord: jamesbrooke996

6. Your Nickname: James Brooke

7. Your ID: 134058

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I would like to be a leader for LSPD due to my experience within the Leo Orgs. I have a lot of experience as head of several departments i have taken to note how an organization is ran and also noticed a lot of things that can be improved and i up to accept the challenge to run LSPD the best it can be run.

I have noticed issues that i would like to fix within the organizations. having active units fully trained is a virtual part to a good force night time is a big issue where organization are very low on number throughout the night and i can bring very well trained people that will have the city protected at night times as crime rates rise at night time i am wanting to be chief to improve this.

I have also been in LSPD and have seen many leaders come and go, LSPD is my home that was my first organization that I was in when I was new to the city and I loved the experience that I got from it. I want the Role Play in LSPD to be top tier.
I want the officers to know that the bonus system will be unique and the bonuses will be given out fairly. Every officer that comes on duty I want them to know that it will be a fun/good day on duty with a lot of events and bonuses. I will plan events so the officers wont stand at HQ all day I will keep them on their feet.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I will make the force a lot more active especially at night time as the crime rate goes higher there is a lack of LEOS within the city and I'm here to change that and get the city crime free.

- I will host weekly meeting where the citizens can come to the LSPD if the are having any issues and that will be there time to discuss if they are having any issues with any officer. we will be holding events once every week to interact more with the citizens and build a good relationship with them

- I will introducing a very well maintained training scheme for all my officers to insure that there is a high level of service from LSPD.

- I will be conducting weekly promotion ceremony for promotion for officers that have worked well protecting our city. also i will be having employee of the week where they will receive a bonus for being the best working employee of the week

The ranking system I will introduce is below.

30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Assistant Chief
27. chief of staff
26. District Attorney
25. Head of department
24. Deputy head of Department
23. Supreme S.W.A.T Agent
22. Complaints Handler
21. Lead detective
20. Senior S.W.A.T Agent
19. Senior Lieutenant
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Lieutenant
16. Human Resources
15. Detective first class
14. S.W.A.T Agent
13. Detective second class
12. Executive corporal
11. Senior sergeant
10. Senior corporal
9. Sergeant corporal
8. Commanding patrol officer
7. Senior patrol officer
6. Patrol officer
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

James has taught me numerous things within SAHP. James is very easy to learn from and would make a great leader!

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the Chief of Police position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching, etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will be subject to moderation and possible punishment.

Thank You.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
Applications for LSPD Leaders are now CLOSED
The following players have been selected for LSPD Leader interviews at 17:00 Server Time on (Thursday 22nd of February )
Arvind Singh (122341) - rawat0717
Aman Patel (92089) - amanvalhalla
Frank Bellic (61373) - frankgold
Thomas Price (76053) - agtiger72

Thank You to All For Applying and Best Wishes

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans : Rifat Bin Hamid Rafi
2. Your age
Ans : 18
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day
3 to 4 Hours
5. Your Discord
ans : rifat_rafi
6. Your Nickname
ans : Rifat
7. Your ID

Additional Information:

1. I want to be the leader of LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)

2. The reson I want to be the leader of this specific department is:

i. LSPD is one of the most important department to control the criminal activity in the city. I have been in LSPD for 2 terms serving the state and learning about the state myself and I Think I am ready to become the leader of LSPD and bring some good changes.

ii. As I have been in LSPD for too long now I have seen many backsteps of LSPD which in my opinion should not be in such a big organization. I have seen Favourism and Discrimination
between the male citizens and female citizens. This is so disguised in my opinion.

iii. LSPD is a kind of organization where the new members who arrive in the city want to get a good experience of legal organization. The first organization in everyone's mind when thinking to serve the state is my organization LSPD. Each and every citizen and officer will be treated with respect. I will also make sure that all the new citizens will never be ignored and there problems will be solved as soon as possible.

iv. I have some pre-selected officers who are well experience and well mature to understand the problems of the state and the organizations. The new upcoming officers will not be just tought how to do the cop things but also to respect the citizens and follow all kind of instructions given. Even if they are new for Legal organization all the other officers including me will guide him and make him a good cop.

My Advices to improve RolePlay level in organizations are:

i. All officers will be getting a quickest strike if they dont follow a proper RolePlay even after knowing about the RP.

ii. I being the leader of LSPD will make sure that there are not such Non-RP COPs and the Internal affairs team will be working as good as a new great organization

iii. I will add a new guide for the new LSPD members so they can learn and follow the RolePlay situations.

My Past Experience

1x assistant chief of police
1x USS lead operation
2x COS LSPD
4x HOD HR
1x DHOD LSPD
1x Brigadier general

Last edited:

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your age : 40 Years IC and 20 Years OOC
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours ( More in Weekends)
5. Your Discord : kds_randhawa
6. Your Nickname : Devil Karan
7. Your ID : 99066

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

(a) With five terms of service in the LSPD under diverse leadership styles, I possess a deep understanding of the organization's inner workings, culture, and challenges.

(b) Observing recent terms marked by passivity, I am motivated to inject fresh energy and initiatives into the LSPD, ensuring heightened activity levels and enhanced effectiveness.

(c) Recognizing the pressing need for reforms within the LSPD, I aim to implement strategic changes that optimize operations, foster inclusivity, and bolster community relations.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

(a) Streamline operations by avoiding unnecessary departments.

(b) Foster collaboration between HR and Internal Affairs (IA) for better support and governance.

(c) Encourage proactive involvement from detectives to enhance investigative capabilities.

(d) Increase the frequency and effectiveness of city patrols for enhanced community engagement and security.

(e) Ensure SWAT teams are well-prepared and responsive for global emergencies and events, bolstering the organization's overall preparedness and effectiveness.

Departments
Traffic Enforcement Unit (TEU)
Detective
Internal Affairs (IA)
Human Resources (HR)
S.W.A.T

Thank for considering my application.
Best Regards
Devil Karan

Current NG Commanding General
Former 2x Assistant Chief Of Police
Former Minister Of State
Former 2x Chief Commander Of SAHP
Former Assistant Director Of FIB
Former Chief Of Staff Of FIB

Former 2x USSS Director

Last edited:

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
Information

6. Your Nickname: Lucas Franklinton

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD.

I would like to be a leader for LSPD due to my experience within the Leo Orgs. I have a lot of experience as head of several departments i have taken to note how an organization is ran and also noticed a lot of things that can be improved and i up to accept the challenge to run LSPD the best it can be run.

I have noticed issues that i would like to fix within the organizations. having active units fully trained is a virtual part to a good force night time is a big issue where organization are very low on number throughout the night and i can bring very well trained people that will have the city protected at night times as crime rates rise at night time i am wanting to be chief to improve this.

I have also been in LSPD and have seen many leaders come and go, LSPD is my home that was my first organization that I was in when I was new to the city and I loved the experience that I got from it. I want the Role Play in LSPD to be top tier.
I want the officers to know that the bonus system will be unique and the bonuses will be given out fairly. Every officer that comes on duty I want them to know that it will be a fun/good day on duty with a lot of events and bonuses. I will plan events so the officers wont stand at HQ all day I will keep them on their feet.

- I will make the force a lot more active especially at night time as the crime rate goes higher there is a lack of LEOS within the city and I'm here to change that and get the city crime free.

- I will host weekly meeting where the citizens can come to the LSPD if the are having any issues and that will be there time to discuss if they are having any issues with any officer. we will be holding events once every week to interact more with the citizens and build a good relationship with them

- I will introducing a very well maintained training scheme for all my officers to insure that there is a high level of service from LSPD.

- I will be conducting weekly promotion ceremony for promotion for officers that have worked well protecting our city. also i will be having employee of the week where they will receive a bonus for being the best working employee of the week

- I would also like to work very closely with other legal orgs and have good relationships with them i have noticed a lot of conflict between orgs and this is not good.

- I Think LSPD and SAHP work together via joint jurisdiction meaning SAHP and LSPD can patrol in each others jurisdiction at night this will allow the crime rate within the city to fall as we will have the help from each other within patrolling. Also this will be good for SAHP as they will get more people wanting to work there also as they are not restricted to there jurisdiction where they don't get much crime

My Departments are going to be.

HR Department

HR will be responsible for attracting, sourcing, screening, and selecting candidates for job openings within the organization. This includes creating job descriptions, posting job advertisements, conducting interviews, and making job offers.

S.W.A.T
S.W.A.T will deal with the following Hostage Rescue, High risk arrest's, tactical operations, Specialized Equipment and Training,
Overall, LSPD SWAT serves as a critical component of the law enforcement response in Los Santos, handling the most dangerous and high-stakes situations to protect both civilians and officers.

IA
Will conduct license checks as well as back ground checks and insuring that the org officers are not got any criminal background aswell as dealing with internal investigations

Detectives
They will be responsible for getting evidence at store robbery's etc. number plates and footage.

30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Assistant Chief
27. chief of staff
26. District Attorney
25. Head of department
22. Complaints Handler
21. Lead detective
20. Senior S.W.A.T Agent
19. Senior Lieutenant
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Lieutenant
16. Human Resources
15. Detective first class
14. S.W.A.T Agent
13. Detective second class
12. Executive corporal
11. Senior sergeant
10. Senior corporal
9. Sergeant corporal
8. Commanding patrol officer
7. Senior patrol officer
6. Patrol officer
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

Thank you for taking the time to read this application

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1.Your name IRL: Nithish
2.Your age: 18
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 6-5
5.Your Discord: sergiomarquina07
6.Your Nickname: Nairobi Verlice
7 .Your ID : 135071

Leader of Los Santos Police Department
  1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
The organization I enjoy the most will remain LSPD because I really helped create a great term as deputy, I gained friendships and experiences. I tried to do the best and attracted people's support. I want to be a leader because I can do the same things as a leader Secondly, I can say that I am friendly and having this experience as a leader makes me perfect for this role. And I am disciplined and I want the legacy of the organization to remain the same since the first day I took the leadership of the organization. Thirdly , I think LSPD is a very important organization in this city because it offers the foundation for the security of the entire city and therefore it’s so crucial to all people as we would like our city safe from all forms of crime.
  1. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
My own organization needs more officers who would use RP commands and people who can smoothly run RP; for instance, someone being told his/her rights, taking medical requests, handcuffed arrests. i will make sure that my hcs are ready for it if I become a leader. Also, I will be always following through the tasks and events of the organization as well as assisting in involving LSPD. Besides, I will remind LSPD staff about the importance of their bodycams and its need to be working while they are on duty and I will urge my IAs to check it. Moreover, becoming close friends with other leaders to improve the city’s conditions is an option, so doing what is required from me for the protection of the city by putting into practice such actions or events that organizations have to do. Departments are going to be created inside the LSPD. The heads of such departments will be people who have been law enforcement officers before. I will control them all myself and my deputies, that is those who were chairmen or vice-chairmen in the past, will be the best person among anyone else after me. They are very prepared for this now. In case I go on leave or I am not available they become the most powerful individuals within my absence. I will ensure participation in all events for which I am responsible in my organisation. LR 1.9 included. I will show the power of the police department to the whole city at all the events that LSPD has to do. Because I already did this during my term as deputy. and I will do it again. I will ensure that everyone in my organization does their best to keep RP at the top.
  1. Chain of Command within my term: 30.Chief of Police
    29.Deputy Chief of Police
    28.Chief of Staff
    27.Commander (HOD)
    26.Captain (DHOD)
    25.Lieutenant (Supervisor)
    24.Superintendent HIGH COMMAND
    23.Lead Detective
    22.Senior Detective
    21.Detective III
    20.Detective II
    19.Detective I
    18.Master Sergeant
    17.Senior Sergeant
    16.Sergeant
    15.Master Corporal
    14.Senior Corporal
    13.Corporal
    12.Master Patrol Officer
    11.Senior Patrol Officer II
    10.Senior Patrol Officer I
    9.Patrol Officer V
    8.Patrol Officer IV
    7.Patrol Officer III
    6.Patrol Officer II
    5.Patrol Officer I
    4.Parking Enforcement Officer
    3.Rookie
    2.Cadet 1.

Janitor Departments
    Human Resources ( Combined with Internal affairs)
    Public Relations
    S.W.A.T (Reformed)
    Parking Enforcement
    IB (Intelligence Bureau)

Thank you for reading my application have a great day!

Give one small chance in interview​

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
8 Hours
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
Pikachu Uchiha
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I would like to lead LSPD for this reasons

(1) In English city 2 , I was Assistant Chief In LSPD . I served in the LSPD for nearly 4 terms. In these term I learn lot of things and I have fully experienced these term . I saw that there's a lot of gap between low rank to high rank officers. My duty as LSPD Leader is to fix all these problems and let LSPD units have best RP game play. I also have experience as HC in SAHP, Chief of staff in LSPD, DOC OFFICER in Government, SUPERVISOR OF A DEPARTMENT in FIB . I have been a HC of an active family, so I have quite a good management experience. I want to use these experience as a leader.

(2) I have many new ideas and new thing / updates to LSPD ( Its not just text if I accepted to the interview ill say some) and I'll start doing it according to system. I will discuss them in the interview.

(3) To lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try my best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , LSPD laws and new divisions. LSPD has been regarded as one of the best orgs in the past, because of this, it will create a good impression about in the mindset of the citizen.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization:

My advice for improving Roleplay level-

(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every events and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the org alive and protect the City.
(iv) Attend all events with other LEOs.
(v) give bonuses to everyone to be more active.
(vi) some secret task if they do properly they will get bonuses for that

Arvind Singh

FIB
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arvind singh

2. Your age: 24

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord: rawat0717

6. Your Nickname: Arvind Singh

7. Your ID: 122341

1. Leader of LPSD
2 Three reasons why i want to become leader

1 Starting as a regular officer, I embraced the challenges of the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD), serving four terms with dedication. Rising to Deputy Chief once and Assistant Chief twice, I honed my skills and commitment to law enforcement. Transitioning to Head of Internal Affairs at the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) and later as a Minister of State, I extended my service to broader horizons. Each role presented unique challenges and opportunities, but my passion for upholding the law remained steadfast. It was a journey of growth, marked by unwavering dedication to ensuring the safety and integrity of my community and country.

2. In my vision for the LSPD, I aim to infuse it with vibrancy and enthusiasm, making it a dynamic and engaging workplace. Implementing initiatives such as bonuses, lively events, and friendly competitions, I intend to foster a sense of camaraderie and excitement among our team members. It's essential for everyone to feel valued and connected, like they're part of a unique and thriving community. By creating an environment where everyone's contributions are celebrated and acknowledged, we'll not only enhance morale but also strengthen our collective sense of purpose and accomplishment. Together, we'll make the LSPD an extraordinary place to work
3. Fancy titles aren't my thing. What really counts for me is that every person in the LSPD feels valued and treated with respect. I'm all about building a warm and helpful atmosphere where everyone can shine. No matter who you are, you're important here. I'll put in the effort to make sure everyone feels comfortable and able to give their best. It's about working together like a big family, where each member knows they matter and can thrive. That's the kind of place I want the LSPD to be.

3. My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Regular Meetings and Feedback
:
We believe in teamwork, so we have meetings every week where everyone can share their thoughts. This helps us understand each other better and work together smoothly. To make things more real, we create scenarios during our activities. We also teach our team about the basic laws of the city, so they're better prepared to do their jobs well.

Recognition and Bonuses:
We want everyone to know their hard work is appreciated, especially those in important departments like IA and HR. That's why we're starting a bonus system to reward their efforts. We'll also give bonuses to employees who stand out each week, to encourage others to do their best. It's our way of saying thank you and keeping everyone motivated.

Team Training and Support:
Our team's success is important to us, so we provide training and support. We make sure everyone knows their role and responsibilities. By learning together, we become better at what we do. We also offer guidance on basic city laws to help our team members perform their duties effectively. This support system ensures that everyone feels confident and capable in their roles.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
Arvind singh
Ex Minister of state
Ex HOD of IA ( FIB )
Ex Deputy chief of police
2x assistant chief of police
1x COS LSPD
1x HOD IA
1x DHOD LSPD
1x BRIGADIER GENERAL NG

Hasbelkaderr Mithat

💜💜
Leader
Information

1. Hasbelkader Mithat
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 6 to 10 hours
5. greez27
6: Mithat
7. 81804

Additional information
1. Leader of : LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

- To ensure justice in the city. Reduce increasing crime rates in the city.
- To try to bring the Los Santos Police Department back to its former resplendent and activities.I will use all my experiences to help you have the best term possible.
- To make better quality rps instead of the poor quality rps in the city. I have been in all organizations in the city before and was HC in all of them (I was Gang Leader, Admin, Under Deputy All Legal ORGS.).

-To gather together all experienced former Legal org High commands for training new employees.
-To be active 24/7 in the city and not to allow any criminal activity.
-Maintaining a quality RP without making any role or rule mistakes.
-To ensure that players who join LSPD as new players learn by providing training.

Best Regards . Hasbelkader Mithat ....

Last edited:

Rocky Federal

Player
Player
Your IRL name : Suhil
Your age : 18( 19running)
Time Zone : IST , GMT+5.30
Average online per day : 4-6hr
Your discord : suhil
Your nickname: Rocky Federal
Your ID : 96586

1. Leader of LSPD

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I have been in LSPD for more than a year and as it was my first org to join in I m much attached to this org than any other org. As time passed I also have gained good experience and now i want to take leadership as I will be available to give time to this org with my whole heartedly

Over the years I have noticed many things have not yet changed which could be changed. As an old lspd guy I m familiar with various things which would be implemented on this org but haven't yet taken initiative to do it and by taking leadership I will make sure it happens. I will explain all that in the interview if I m selected cauz others might copy it.

Lastly I have seen these days lspd ranks got downgraded very bad and no org values it's ranks which is sad to see. So if I get the leadership I will have some new things implemented on this org and some things will be updated. Also I have seen diplomatic relationship is a major issue today with other org which I will
try to solve.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Firstly I have some things which i will update in lspd ( this things I would like to say in interview or it might be stolen)
By this things lspd will have a proper idea of a roleplay as a cop

Secondly I will have various departments and most importantly there will be good bonus system for the motivation of the employees.

As i was also deputy previously I got to learn many new things but i couldn't apply due to my ooc works and i was not the leader which I would like to implement now and it will also help the next generation of lspd.

The things I have mentioned will be regarding laws as i m a lawyer in the city and i have good knowledge of laws i will implement some new things to lspd which i will disclose in the interview

The departments will be

IA(Internal Affairs) : it will be one of the most important department in lspd . It will look the internal matters in absence of the higher ups and will make sure everything is going well

HR(Human Resource) : This will be my main focus in this term as I have various things related to this department. This department will make sure everyone will be trained properly and choose the deserving officer

Swat(Special Weapons and tactics): this department will be respond immediately in global and events

Detectives: this department will gather Intel and will collect evidences. This department will help fib to collected evidences again gangs or others

Teu: This department will look the roads in the city and make sure for safety. They will tow cars , fine cars and make sure traffic laws are maintained

Bonus system: everybody wants money so does the officers. Over time it has been neglected and some leaders haven't give good bonuses for which the officers doesn't feel good working so I will implement a good bonus system and make sure everybody gets bonuses timely

Ranking system

30. Chief of police
29. Deputy Chief of police
28. Assistant chief
27. District Attorney
26. Chief of staff
25. Head of department
24. Deputy Head of Department
23. Inspector General
-------high commands----
22. Senior Inspector
21. Junior Inspector
20. Lieutenant III
19. Lieutenant II
18. Lieutenant I
17. Senior Supervisor
16. Supervisor
15. Master Superintendent
14.Senior Superintendent
13. Superintendent
12. Master Sergeant
11. Senior Sergeant
10. Sergeant
9. Master Corporal
8.Senior Corporal
7. Corporal
6. Master patrol officer
5. Senior patrol officer
4. Patrol officer
3. Trainee 2
2. Trainee 1
1.Suspened

Past exp in LSPD
Ex Deputy Chief of LSPD
Ex Assistant Chief
Ex District Attorney of LSPD
Etc.....

tariq monster

Player
Player

nformation​

1. Your name IRL : Moaaz
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : UTC+03:00
4. Average online per day : 24-24 Hours
5. Your Discord : moaazz123
6. Your Nickname : Moaaz Moza
7. Your ID : 131281

Additional information
1. Leader LSPD

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A) LSPD has always had a special place in my roleplaying experience, Its where I first with proper roleplay and its where I always myself coming back to. I find that LSPD are the chillers, loving the RP and just driving the highway.
with LSPD being the ones out the city its us who deal with getting taken hostage frequently which is great for RP experience, RPing is always the Centre of the aim.

B) In my term we will have the least toxic environment LSPD
has er seen, I will bring in the unique family feeling for LSPD . The units with feel like family to each other rather than enemy's competing for ranks.
when having a happy atmosphere everything will run a whole load better.

C) We all know that LSPD is very different and unique with the action that we have on highways. I wil put in a place a good system that will make sure LSPD officers are kept as safe as possible whiles going out and keeping all the citizens using the highways safe. We will do constant "NIGHT OWL PATROLS". Going out as an unstoppable group responding to anything that pops up and return to HQ successful.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1)There are loads of ways to make the quality of LSPD s roleplay a higher standard. One is simply by making rules which will improve the roleplay.
2)I'll be constantly looking out for the low ranks in the organization. I will never allow a disconnect from low ranking to high, my aim will be to move everyone up from low to high. I will also hold everyone accountable for actions and this will bring the relationships between the organization and the citizens closer.
3)My next way to improve is i wont be afraid to try new things, We will test new RP methods, if it shows to be a success, I will continue with it, if it doesn't, it will be fazed out.
4)My final way to better the RP is by removing toxicity. I will do everything I possibly can to make sure we never get misread in a toxic manner. We will work with all the other LEO's not against them and they will know that.

**Rank structure**
30) Sheriff

29) Under-Sheriff
28) Commander
27) Chief Of Staff
26) Chief Of Department
25) District Attorney
24) Deputy Chief Of Department
23) US Marshall
===== HIGH COMMANDS ======

22) Supervisor
21) Captain
20) Luitenent
19) Major
18) Master Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16 Senior Corporal
15) Corporal
14) Lance corporal
12) Master trooper III
11) Master trooper II
10) Master trooper I
9) senior trooper III
8) senior trooper II
7) Senior trooper I
6) Trooper III
5) Trooper II
4) Trooper I
3) Probie
2) Trainee
1)Suspended

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated for submitting applications for the Chief of Police position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching, etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will be subject to moderation and possible punishment.

Thank You.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
Applications for LSPD Leaders are now CLOSED
The following players have been selected for LSPD Leader interviews at 17:00 Server Time on (Tuesday 26th of March )
Arvind Singh (122341) - rawat0717
Rocky Federal (96586) - suhil

Thank You to All For Applying and Best Wishes

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
Application Opened Again
Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching, etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will be subject to moderation and possible punishment.

Thank You.

Hasbelkaderr Mithat

💜💜
Leader
Information

1. Hasbelkader Mithat
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5 to 10 hours
5. greez27
6: Mithat
7. 81804

Additional information
1. Leader of : LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

- Thanks to all my teams using my past experiences and game knowledge, there will be no free criminal in the city because I have a very active and crowded team.To ensure justice in the city. Reduce increasing crime rates in the city.
- I don't want to be a leader to sleep like other leaders. To try to bring the Los Santos Police Department back to its former resplendent and activities.I will use all my experiences to help you have the best term possible.
- To make better quality rps instead of the poor quality rps in the city. I have been in all organizations in the city before and was HC in all of them (I was Gang Leader, Admin, Under Deputy All Legal ORGS.).

-I will make the LSPD in the city the most active and best org. I will fill it with very crowded and educated people.To gather together all experienced former Legal org High commands for training new employees.
-To be active 24/7 in the city and not to allow any criminal activity.
-Maintaining a quality RP without making any role or rule mistakes.
-To ensure that players who join LSPD as new players learn by providing training.

Best Regards . Hasbelkader Mithat ....

Last edited:

Arvind Singh

FIB
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arvind singh

2. Your age: 24

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord: rawat0717

6. Your Nickname: Arvind Singh

7. Your ID: 122341
1. Leader of LPSD
2 Three reasons why i want to become leader

1:-My career started as a normal soldier, after that I got into LSPD and did this work which I liked very much and since last four terms I have been in LSPD and I like doing this work. And since the last three terms I have been working in LSPD as a high command and in these three terms I have become assistant chief twice and deputy chief of police once and I also have experience of being a HOD in FIB and also as Minister of state.
2:-In my leadership i you see working leader as normal officer so our all officer got motivatine for doing work
3:-I have worked as a high command in other organization, so I know how we can work together with all the organizations to keep the city crime free.

3. My advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1:-I myself will take part in more activities in all events and city patrol so that all my officers get motivated by it
2:-I will train my new officers properly so that everything works properly and they get better results from them
3:-For a better form, we will have meetings and take feedback so that we can improve it and also we gave to bonus for good work to our officer

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
Arvind singh

Ex Minister of state
Ex HOD of IA ( FIB )
Ex Deputy chief of police
2x assistant chief of police
1x COS LSPD
1x HOD IA
1x DHOD LSPD
1x BRIGADIER GENERAL NG

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
1. Your name IRL: Raunak Seal
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:8-10hours
5. Your Discord: alexroland
6. Your Nickname: Alex Roland
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...:LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.
(i)When I was the deputy chief of Police for LSPD, I have seen some system or working structure which had been proved wrong in my point of view. So I want to be the CP to change the stuffs and glorify the history of LSPD.
(ii) As a retired LEO my first priority is to protect the citizen of LOS Santos at any means. So by joining as CP I will ensure the safety and security of every citizens of LOS Santos and will try to make the city free from crime.
(III) We had faced sometime as citizens of LOS Santos, that not many police officers use to response in emergency calls. Even many citizens have complaint that no one use to response from LSPD side during they call police. I wanna change the view of citizens and try to improve the image of LSPD in the eyes of citizens
1. LSPD may can do regular city patrols to make citizens feel safe and protected, where as by which they can also catch suspects and wanted criminal.
2. LSPD have to increase the number of Police officers to make units standby for every possible sensitive situations.
3. LSPD need to have a good and experienced SWAT team to seize the narcotics and weed plants to make city free of illegal substances
4.LSPD must have to organize 1 day one on one sessions with citizens where CP will clear doubts and talk with all citizens of LOS Santos about their problems and which will help him to improve the organization.

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
Information

6. Your Nickname: Lucas Franklinton

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD.

- I would also like to work very closely with other legal orgs and have good relationships with them i have noticed a lot of conflict between orgs and this is not good.

- I Think LSPD and SAHP work together via joint jurisdiction meaning SAHP and LSPD can patrol in each others jurisdiction at night this will allow the crime rate within the city to fall as we will have the help from each other within patrolling. Also this will be good for SAHP as they will get more people wanting to work there also as they are not restricted to there jurisdiction where they don't get much crime

My Departments are going to be.

HR Department

HR will be responsible for attracting, sourcing, screening, and selecting candidates for job openings within the organization. This includes creating job descriptions, posting job advertisements, conducting interviews, and making job offers.

S.W.A.T
S.W.A.T will deal with the following Hostage Rescue, High risk arrest's, tactical operations, Specialized Equipment and Training,
Overall, LSPD SWAT serves as a critical component of the law enforcement response in Los Santos, handling the most dangerous and high-stakes situations to protect both civilians and officers.

IA
Will conduct license checks as well as back ground checks and insuring that the org officers are not got any criminal background aswell as dealing with internal investigations

Detectives
They will be responsible for getting evidence at store robbery's etc. number plates and footage.

30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Assistant Chief
27. chief of staff
26. District Attorney
25. Head of department
22. Complaints Handler
21. Lead detective
20. Senior S.W.A.T Agent
19. Senior Lieutenant