Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL- Aayush
  2. Your age- 17
  3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
  4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours daily
  5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
  6. Your Nickname- Aayush Lyz
  7. Your ID- 69592
Additional information
  1. Leader of...LSPD
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I want to be the leader of this organization because i want to help my city in clearing the crimes being commited in the city. I think that i can handle the organization as i am the ex leader of marabunta and ballas tho it is not related to the legal stuff but now i am aware handling the employees in the org. I also have past experience in all orgs(legal and illegal) i was also the HC of every legal org like EMS,LSPD,FIB,Government and SAHP so i have good experience and i am aware of all the rules and regulations of the server.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  • i) Regular Bonuses- In my leadership i will ensure regular bonuses to the employees working in my organization.
ii) Regular Training- Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets training on regular basis which will surely help my term going smoothly without any unwanted warns or verbals.
iii) Good High Commands- Under my leadership i will ensure that high commands of my organization are good, polite and helpful to the new ones as it is important for HCs to be polite so that the employees are regular.
iv) Better Human Resources- Under my leadership i will ensure that the HR of my organization are very good and very active so that they can invite members to organization and give them their training very beautifully.

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lyz

Tabrej Federal

Ex-Governor Aka Ex-General
Player
Information
1. My name IRL: Tabrej
2. My age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day
5. My Discord: tabrej
6. My Nickname: Tabrej Federal
7. My ID: 51746
Additional information

Leader of Central Police Department (LSPD)
1. Why do I want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be the leader of the central police because I've been part of the organization for long time, i have worked closely with dedicated Honorable leaders. During my time as 3 month or more as assistant chief and in high command, I've gained valuable experience. I've seen different leaders with great ideas come and go, and I believe I can bring stability and improvements into the organization. I want to be the Chief
because I want to lead the LSPD efficiently and without interruptions, House on the successes of past leaders.

2. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
To make our Current LSPD More Better, I need to solve few things. First, let's make sure what we already have is working well. after that Here are my key piece of advice is Treat everyone the same way when it comes to roleplaying. If someone isn't doing it right, we need to fix it in a fair and consistent way. Make sure everyone knows the rules and how to roleplay well. We can have some training so that everyone understands what's expected. here is my idea what i want to implement.

Feedback System:
= Implement a feedback system to gather citizen feedback on LSPD performance and service.
= Regularly checking the feedback to identify Reported things for improvement.
=Use the feedback to make necessary adjustments and enhancements to our LSPD Service

Training and Development Program:
= Collaborate with the National Guard (NG) for military training to enhance our officers' skills.
= Partner with the Department of Justice (DOJ) to conduct law classes and practical training sessions.
= Involve LSPD District Attorneys to provide guidance and ensure officers are well-prepared for various scenarios.

Public Events and Surveys:

= Organize public events to engage with the community and build positive relationships.
= Conduct public surveys to gather insights into the community's expectations and concerns.
= Use the information gathered to tailor our approach and services to better meet the needs of the local population.

Best Regards

Last edited:

daddyash

Ballas Deputy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arav
2. Your age: 17
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: arvp1
6. Your Nickname: Miles Lewis
7. Your ID: 80917
Additional information

Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I have been playing this game for a year and I have been in all the organizations and enjoyed all of them till date. As far as I have seen in the organizations in the terms I have seen so far, the number of active units are always low and I think they can't help and protect los santos very well. So i feel like if i become the next chief me and my deputies will make sure LSPD is feared between the gangs and is above any other state orgs.

• I Feel like LSPD is the best org because you can have the mix of both side like giving fines, towing cars and stuff and on the other hand you have to respond to robbieres and jail people. So i feel like i can improve the Roleplay in both of the sides that LSPD officers have to do

• The terms i have been in LSPD and as a HC of the org i have seen many and many people breaking the labour codes and lspd rules which should be followed strictly and the biggest problem being corruption. To stop all me and my trusted officers will choose and recruit people who have the potenial of being good and active officers.

• I feel like i will work and select good chiefs for all the departments and have a cos for all departments so that officers are not being treated poorly and being provided with whatever they want or need.

• I think we need a Undercover department for LSPD where with the help of citizens taking part in illegal disturbion of weapons or drugs, officers will lure them and arrest them making roleplay in lspd more fun and exciting.

• I know many officers feel like LSPD has a lesser paychecks then other orgs so to tackle that problem i will make sure each and every department have a good bonus system and every officer is being paid their bonus by the end of the week.

• Many people complaint that some HC's are giving wrong ranks to the one to work hard and are taking part in actives, instead they take money and give people who are lazy much more higher ranks so to solve this problem i will make sure to take interviews of officers before giving them any rank which is considered as HC.

• S.W.A.T one of the best and powerful departments of LSPD. In the recent terms i have seen that SWAT is less active in many ghetto patrols and officers are not interested to take part in any secret opreations. So i feel to improve that i make sure SWAT officers are getting paid according to their GP's and Special ops. Another thing to improve swat is that i will make the department more higher then others as it needs good combat training which is not easy to do.
Best Regards
Miles Lewis (Ash Ilya)

Ahmed Ilya

Boombastic Side Eye
Player
The following people have been selected for the LSPD leader interview.

Rocky Pluxury - 96586 - suhil

Alex Blackstone - 95099 - myggen24
Pikachu Tzariar - 40581 - pikachuagent
Tabrej Federal - 51746 - tabrej

Interviews will start at 15:00 server time on 17th DEC 2023

If you have any issue regarding interview please do not hesitate to contact us on Discord:
lordoh or mastakilla

Good Luck To All!

Ahmed Ilya

Boombastic Side Eye
Player
The following people have been selected for the LSPD leader interview.

Rocky Pluxury - 96586 - suhil

Alex Blackstone - 95099 - myggen24
Pikachu Tzariar - 40581 - pikachuagent
Tabrej Federal - 51746 - tabrej

Interviews will start at 15:00 server time on 17th DEC 2023

If you have any issue regarding interview please do not hesitate to contact us on Discord:
lordoh or mastakilla

Good Luck To All!
Interviews are set to be at 14:00 server time on 17th DEC 2023

Good Luck To All!

Del Federal

πŸŽƒ Hello Am I Audible !!
Server Administrator
LSPD Applications are now Open

Any Off-Topic comments/vouches will result in punishment!
Show your support to the applicants by reacting.

Baris Godson

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Baris

2. Your age: 22 IC age (17 OOC age)

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours

5. Your Discord: lilbaro

6. Your Nickname: Bariss Godson

7. Your ID: 83907

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

• - Having spent a year in the game and serving in esteemed organizations like LSPD, FIB, SAHP, and GOV, I bring a wealth of experience. Recognizing the need for a more robust police force, I aim to lead LSPD with dedication and efficiency.
  • - LSPD is my preferred organization due to its pivotal role in maintaining order in the bustling city. My goal is to enhance its effectiveness by ensuring a strong, dedicated team capable of tackling criminal activities promptly and effectively.
  • - I have seen many people violating the rules in LSPD, and in order to prevent this, I will select LSPD officers very well, provide them with the best training, and from now on, I will receive as few complaints as I can.
  • - I want to make all the internal department more active which will help the junior officers. I have seen that the new officers didn't get the proper training and also some time due to the lack of FTO the do not get their training for a long time. As a result they have to hold the position of cadet for a long time. It is one of the example. There are many things like this. So I want to stop these things by hiring the most experienced persons as the chief of departments

• - I would like to implement a Role Play Training program, putting officers into a situation where Role Play rules breaks are quite possible and give them the opportunity to fail in order to instruct and teach them proper RP in those situations. Rules breaks have always been an issue within legal orgs and I feel programs like these would help mitigate these issues
  • - Establishing collaborations between LSPD's SWAT department, SAHP, and FIB is vital for effective citywide crime reduction. This strategic partnership will not only enhance operational efficiency but also create a more engaging experience for officers.
  • - Recognizing the need for motivation, I propose increasing perks and bonuses to uplift officers' morale. Additionally, a meticulous review of officer performance will ensure that commendations and medals are awarded to those who truly deserve them.
  • - Acknowledging room for improvement in SWAT departments, I plan to enlist highly skilled individuals to elevate LSPD's SWAT to unparalleled heights. This initiative aims to make LSPD invincible and leave a lasting legacy in law enforcement.
  • - And one of the other complaints I receive a lot is that most people do not get the rank they do not deserve, for this I will choose a very good IA leader and I will examine the logs of the officers very well and give them the best rank they deserve. When I first joined the LSPD, everyone was always getting medals and nowadays this has decreased a lot and I will follow everyone very well and give them the medals they deserve.

Last edited:

Rix Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayush
2. Your age: IRL- 21, IC - 11
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours , more on holidays
5. Your Discord: gogo19x19
6. Your Nickname: Vix Federal
7. Your ID: 123123
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )
I wanted to be leader of this Organization because
- i have seen in LSPD , many Highcommand were breaking rules , i wanted to stop that , and enchance the roleplay experience of new players
- I wanted to make the LSPD more Good Organization ,
- i have a good quality of leadership , i have experience in LSPD as Head Of department , National guard as Head of Department , FIB As Secret Agent , SAHP As Master Trooper , USSS elite As Gov
to enchance the roleplay experience of Players we should add some daily Task and weekly , which will help cops to work for LSPD , and Stop OOC in IC , i have seen in my past term , Many highcommand were Doing OOC in IC radio chat , I want to stop this

My ranking system will be:
30 Chief
29 Deputy Chief
28 Chief Of Staff
27 district attorney
26 Head Of Department
25 Task force Handler
24 deputy head of department
23 Task Force Agent
22 supervisor of Department
21 Major
20 Captain
19 Master Lieutenant
18 Senior Lieutenant
17 Lieutenant
16 S.W.A.T Agent
15 Master Detective
14 detective First class
13 detective second class
11 executive corporal
11 Master corporal
10 senior corporal
9 Corporal
8 Master Patrol officer
7 senior patrol officer
6 Junior patrol officer
5 rookie 2
4 rookie 1
3 trainee
2 leave of absence ( LOA )
1 suspended

My Departments will be

Human Resource
Train and Recruit new Players and i have right to promote anyone when needed

S.W.A.T
Do Special Operations and first to go to State Emergency ( Global )

IA
Do a license check on the member , that they have gun license and Health insurance , do a Background check on member , that they dont have any criminal stucture or wanted level, do a Bodycam check and logs check , that the member had the bodycam of situation and filled the logs

Detectives
Do investigations and Send the number of license plate from Recent Event on the respected channel

Traffic Enforcement Group ( TEG )
Manage the traffic level of city and TOW the abandoned vehicle and fine the owners who are doing parking violation

Best Regards , Rix Fedorov - Ex HOD in LSPD , Ex HOD in National Guards , Ex Secret Agent in FIB , Ex USSS Elite in Government
standard_3.gif

Last edited:

kartik senpai |61123

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL KARTIK

2. Your age 16

3. Time zone GMT 5:30+

4. Average online per day 6-8

5. Your Discord kartikgodfather

6. Your Nickname KARTIK SENPAI

7. Your ID: 61123

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations

AND You want to be leader of LSPD Because LSPD is my first love. I was in LSPD in last 3 terms AND in every time, I was high command.

Sometime DHOD AND SOME AC. So, I have that much experience that I know everything about LSPD. AND I have been a very good friends of the leaders who was past leader in my terms.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

ranking system

30 Chief

29 Deputy Chief

28 Assistant Chief

27 chief of staff

26 district attorney

25 head of department

24 deputy head of department

23 Elite S.W.A.T Agent

22 supervisor

21 lead detective

20 Senior S.W.A.T Agent

19 Senior Lieutenant

18 Master Lieutenant

17 Lieutenant

16 human resources

15 detective first class

14 S.W.A.T Agent

13 detective second class

11 executive corporal

11 senior sergeant

10 senior corporal

9 sergeant corporal

8 commanding petrol officer

7 senior patrol officer

6 patrol officer

5 rookie 2

4 rookie 1

3 trainee

2 loa

1 suspended

Last edited:

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:4-6hrs(more on weekends)
5. Your Discord:
real__maniac__
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi Federal
7. Your ID: 15849
Additional information
1. Leader of...
->(LSPD) Los Santos Police Department
LnBuZw

I>I have seen in some of the past terms that the leaders was not able to maintain professionalism and respect of the LSPD within the other Legal orgs.

II>LSPD is every citizens first priority to start their journey in Legal organization as LEO,
So as a leader i would end the nepotism and racism which is going on in LSPD and give the deserving ones rank whom are working hard for organization.

III>I have been leader of this wonderful org in past times and i want to lead it again and i want to bring LSPD back to its own respected position and dignity of organization.
Ny5qcGc

I>As a leader I would focus more on training and personal logs of LSPD officers
and those whom breaks any kind of internal rules or do any kind unprofessionalism will get quickest strikes and warning by Internal Affarirs.

II>I will add a new LSPD guide and documents for the new LSPD members so they can learn and follow the RolePlay situations.

III>I will make sure to conduct regular training and health checkup sessions with LSPD internal affairs and EMS for better work experience at LSPD.

IV>I would setup a Public Relation department which will focus on taking feedbacks from citizens and doing events which will improve LSPD's interaction in citizens.

V>Special Departments:
.SOD:Special Operation Department
.FTO:Field Training Operator
.SWAT:Special Weapons And Tactics
.TID:Traffic Informative Department

NC5qcGc

My Rank system:
Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Assistant Chief of Police
LSPD Chief of Staff
LSPD Major of Department (HOD)
LSPD Captain of Department(DHOD)
LSPD Lieutenant of Department(supervisor)
LSPD District Attorney
LSPD Commander
LSPD Commissioner
LSPD Master Inspector
LSPD Senior Inspector
LSPD Inspector
LSPD FTO
LSPD Senior Sergeant
LSPD Sergeant
LSPD SOD Unit
LSPD SWAT Unit
LSPD Master Corporal III
LSPD Master Corporal II
LSPD Master Corporal I
LSPD Corporal IV
LSPD Corporal III
LSPD Corporal II
LSPD Corporal I
LSPD Patrol Officer III
LSPD Patrol Officer II
LSPD Patrol Officer I
Cadet
Suspended

Thanks for going through my application!
Kakashi Federal
Former Chief of Police

Zoe Blackstone

Leader of Creed family
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sondre Livgard
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 4-9 hours
5. Your Discord: Cole Blackstone#3554
6. Your Nickname : Cole Blackstone
7. Your ID : 46559
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los santos police department

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Commitment to Public Safety:

I really care about keeping the people of Los Santos safe. The LSPD does a crucial job in maintaining order, and I think I can help make our community even safer as a leader. I've got a strong commitment to public service and a good understanding of the challenges law enforcement faces, making me a good fit for leading the LSPD.

Experience and Expertise:
I've got a solid track record in law enforcement and know the ins and outs of how the LSPD operates. I've handled tough situations and developed leadership skills over the years. Knowing the department's rules and thinking strategically will help me guide the LSPD to meet its goals effectively.

Community Engagement:
I believe a leader should not just enforce the law but also connect with the community. I'm passionate about engaging with the public and building trust. By being transparent and keeping communication open, I want to bring the LSPD and the citizens closer, creating a safer and more united community.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

Set up Training Programs:

Create training that not only covers the technical aspects of law enforcement but also focuses on improving officers' role-playing skills. Simulated scenarios and realistic exercises can enhance their ability to handle different situations, boosting overall role-playing proficiency.

Ranking system.
30 - Chief of Police
29 ~ Deputy Chief of Police
28 ~ District Attorney
====== High command ======
27 ~ Chief of Staff
26 ~ Head of Department
25 ~ Task force handler
24 ~ Deputy Head of Department
23 ~ Task Force agents
====== High command ======
22 ~ supervisor of department
21 ~ Captain
20 - S.W.A.T
19 - Lieutenant
18 - Master Inspector
17- Senior Inspector
16 - Junior Inspector
15- Master Sergeant
14 - Senior Sergeant
13 - Junior Sergeant
12 - Master Corporal
11 - Senior Corporal
10 - Junior Corporal
9 - Master Patrol Officer
8 - Senior Patrol Officer
7 - Junior Patrol Officer
6 - Rookie II
5- Rookie I
4 - Cadet
3 - Trainee
2- LOA
1 - Suspended

Thanks for your time, and i hope you will think about getting me as the new leader of LSPD.

Last edited:

Raj Soni

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Harry Anderson
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 2-3 Hours
5. harry_cakes
6. Harry

7. 89883
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
2. I have been in this city since past 2 years (IRL) and I have noticed that I fit best in Law Enforcement Agencies only. I started my journey of law enforcement officer from lspd as patrol officer to Head of Department. I have managed to handle the departments best as I can, and I think that now, I am ready to take leadership.

Secondly, I have lots of exciting ideas which are going to make lspd enthusiastic. Like personally, I dont like my officers working all time. To maintain their interest in lspd, i am going to distribute good bonuses, events, competitions & a lot more to enhance the working & to attract people.

Third,
I personally dont want to write or tell everyone that I am Chief of Police or so. I want to utilize this post and make its best use to contribute my best for lspd. I will ensure that no one is feeling small in my org. Whether it is deputy chief of police, or patrol officer, both are equal to me.
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
3. I am going to improve the working of existing departments, make new departments with different and exciting works.

I am going to make a department which will focus upon giving punishments or listening to suggestions of citizens and complaints by citizens. Also, a regular feedback by people will also be taken.

I will try my best to hire better high commands and work upon night shift as well. In fact, for every night patrol or arrest, a nice bonus will be given. Also, a regular and enhanced promotion ceremony will be taken up with speeches and a lot!
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Some more information:

Rank system:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Assistant Chief of Police
27. District Attorney
26. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
24. Deputy Head of Department
23. Inspector General of Police
22. Deputy Inspector General of Police
=====High Commands=====
21. Senior Superintendent of Police
20. Superintendent of Police
19. Deputy Superintendent of Police
18. Chief Inspector
17. Deputy Chief Inspector
16. Senior Inspector
15. Inspector
14. Sub-Inspector
13. Master Sergeant
12. Senior Sergeant
11. Junior Sergeant
10. Master Corporal
09. Senior Corporal
08. Junior Corporal
07. Head Constable
06. Senior Constable
05. Junior Constable
04. Cadet
03. Trainee
02. LOA
01. Suspended

(A new rank system will make lspd more attractive)

Punishment system:

1. Verbal Warning
2. Strike III
3. Strike II
4. Strike I
5. Suspended
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
THANK YOU

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Ex - LSPD Leader ❀️
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours ( more than active on weekends )
5. Your Discord: levi.pluxury
6. Your Nickname: Levi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to be leader of LSPD because i have enough experience in State organization. I served many terms in LSPD and achieve good position with my hardwork and loyalty with LSPD. I have leadership and management skills to maintain balance of the organization. I know how to build teamwork and good activity in organization.

- I want to be leader of LSPD because I served great terms with great leaders I get knowledge and experience from them. I can maintain good RP. Also i can improve departments in LSPD such as IA or HR etc. These are the backbone of the organization. I can host events which can develop interest in organization.

- I want to be leader of the organization because more than a year ago i know all rules and regulations of city and in LSPD. I can improve in bonus system in LSPD who hardwork and deserved. I also implement the employees of the week role and give badges to them who put more hardwork and dedicated towards.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organisation:

1. Getting Feedback from all employees to improving organization and conduct meeting in a week to get feedback which helps to build our team. We can also create scenarios in events and maintain good roleplay. We can conduct a law class for LSPD employees which employees get knowledge about basic laws in city.

2. Implement Bonus System for all departments especially on IA or HR because these departments are backbone of LSPD. Giving Bonus for those who put more hard work and dedicated towards. We can give bonus to employees of the week which people inspire from them and increase their activity.

Thanks for reviewing my application,
Best Regards,
Levi Pluxury.

Last edited:

HATIM

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: hatim

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours

5. Your Discord: hatim.y

6. Your Nickname: Hatim Primo

7. Your ID: 12837

Additional information
1. Leader of...
LSPD

a) After working for a long time as LEO, I believe it is time for me to try to run my own organization. I want to become LSPD leader because I enjoy playing on the good side of the law. I believe I have the social skills that are necessary to run the organization to the top.

b) I believe that LSPD is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal for an organization like LSPD.

c) I have lots of experience under my belt as a LEO. I worked in GOV under Poppy, Kazuto, Rook, and Stoney. I was doing most of the administrative work on Stoney’s term. Back in Poppy’s term I started as a security guard and raised amongst the ranks with my hard work and dedication. I left before the last election; at the time I was senator of the state(HC) I also had short stints in EMS and SAHP. I worked in LSPD until the disband. I was Major of Air and got promoted to Human Resources for my hard work. I believe anyone in the organization can vouch for my dedication and experience as a LEO.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

a) As I mentioned above. Professional behavior must be mandatory in the organization. Anyone who is not professional enough is going to get suspended, demoted, and retrained

b) Currently LSPD divisions are not that active. I want to change that with special training for every division so I can bring them back into action.

c) I would try my best to improve the activity of LSPD officers. I am going to make sure to hire enough people who live in various time zones to keep the activity high at any hour of the day.

Thanks

Itachi Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Namah

2. Your age: 16

4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord: itachix69_

6. Your Nickname: Itachi Federal

7. Your ID: 55109```

Additional information
1. Leader of...
LSPD

Long-term Commitment and Experience: My long tenure with the central police is one of the reasons I want to be its leader. Being a member of it for a long time has given me the chance to see firsthand the commitment and abilities of noble people who have held important roles in terms of leadership. During my three months as an assistant chief, I gained important knowledge from my engagement in the high command. I think my background puts me in a good position to deliver stability and improvements to the company since it allows me to bring a unique viewpoint from having witnessed several leaders and their ideas.

Efficiency and Continuity: As the LSPD's commander, it is my goal to guide it without fail or interruption. Building on the achievements of previous executives is essential to the expansion and advancement of the company. My goal as a leader is to provide an atmosphere where team members may flourish and make valuable contributions. Not only do I want to bring about beneficial changes, but I also want to make sure that the momentum and advancements made during one leadership era carry over into the next.
Fair and Consistent Roleplaying Standards: It's important to treat everyone similarly when it comes to roleplaying demands if you want to improve roleplay within the organization. Enforcing uniform guidelines guarantees that every participant is aware of the expectations and repercussions for subpar roleplaying. All participants experience fairness and a high degree of absorption because to this uniformity.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Feedback System: Setting up a citizen feedback system might yield insightful information on the effectiveness and level of service provided by the LSPD. Periodically going over this input makes it possible to pinpoint areas that want improvement. The organization may better match with community expectations by implementing well-informed modifications and upgrades based on citizen input.

Training and Development Programs: Officer skill improvement can be greatly aided by cooperation with other organizations like the Department of Justice and the National Guard. Officers receive practical training, legal education, and military training to ensure they are prepared for a variety of situations. Including district attorneys ensures that officers fully comprehend their roles and responsibilities and gives another degree of advice.

Public Engagement: By actively interacting with the community through surveys and public events, a good rapport is built. In addition to building trust, this offers insightful information about the expectations and worries of the community. By adjusting its strategy in light of this data, the LSPD can better serve the community and uphold its reputation as a law enforcement agency that cares about its community.

Last edited:

Rishav Raj

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
LSPD Applications are now Open

Any Off-Topic comments/vouches will result in punishment!

Copying others applications will result in immediate rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom