Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Vuitton

I love her
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Emir
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: gaznesiz
6. Your Nickname: Barry Vuitton
7. Your ID: 61050
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I have been playing this game for 1.5 years and I have been in all the organizations until today. As far as I have seen in the organizations in the terms I have seen so far, the number of players remains low and I think they can't protect the city very well. The family I'm in now is good in terms of activity. And I have friends who are very good and can be heroes who are dedicated to police work. I will try to be the best LSPD leader.

• LSPD is the best organization for me. Because people spend most of their time in the city and sometimes there may be criminal activities in this crowded city, and I think the organization that can best help this is LSPD, me and my team will always be here to prevent this.

• I have seen many people violating the rules in LSPD, and in order to prevent this, I will select LSPD officers very well, provide them with the best training, and from now on, I will receive as few complaints as I can.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• I have been in the HR department for most of the LSPD terms so far and I have constantly received complaints about HR officers not providing training to trainee guys, so I will choose the HR leader very carefully.
  • Together with the detective department of the LSPD, I will make an agreement with the FIB to collect evidence, so that the crime rate in the city will decrease mucah more esily and at the same time the detective department of the LSPD will be more active and more fun.
  • I think that in the lspd terms that I have been in so far, the officers are not paid as much as they deserve and I will give them the bonus they deserve and I will give them the best they deserve.
  • Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T) Department, I think that most of the SWAT units in the SWAT department have inadequate weapons skills and I'm going to call in the best SWAT units and the most skilled guys I've ever known in my time and I'm going to make the LSPD invincible and the SWAT department will go down in history.
  • And one of the other complaints I receive a lot is that most people do not get the rank they do not deserve, for this I will choose a very good IA leader and I will examine the logs of the officers very well and give them the best rank they deserve. When I first joined the police, everyone was always getting medals and nowadays this has decreased a lot and I will follow everyone very well and give them the medals they deserve.

Best Regards,
    Barry Xoxo

Alex Blackstone

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL magnus kappe
2. Your age17
3. Time zone utc+1
4. Average online per day4-7 days and on the weekend 4-10
5. Your Discord myggen24
6. Your Nickname alex blackstone
7. Your ID95099

1. Leader of...los santos police department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

first: my first reason is that i want to take a steep up and be leader i have the experience 1 time deputy of lspd 4x ng under deputy and ii have been in sahp and fib so that makes me prepared to take a steep up and be a leader

secondly:I've got a bunch of friends who know their way around how the LSPD operates, and I reckon with their help, we can build a solid, lively LSPD in my team. Their insights and expertise could really make a positive impact on our efforts.

third:I've been brainstorming some pretty cool ideas that could really amp up the experience in the LSPD and bring some extra fun to the rp scene in the city. These ideas aren't just little tweaks—they have the potential to make things way more exciting for both officers and citizens alike

first: I'm planning to work on a solid method to ensure that every LSPD member is well-versed in the city rules. I'm thinking of creating a thorough interview procedure to prevent any rule-breaking and maintain order.

secondly: Another way I'm looking to improve roleplay is by making a change to the ranking system. I'm adding a SWAT rank, and I believe this adjustment will enhance the department and make things better overall.

thirdly:so my third why to make lsdp better and it i by focusing on hr i think it is one of the most important department in lspd, because they are hiring the new pepoal into lspd and traingh them so the dont do somthing bad

ranking system
30Chief

29 Deputy Chief

28 Assistant Chief

27 chief of staff

26 district attorney

25 head of department

24 deputy head of department

23 Elite S.W.A.T Agent

22 supervisor

21 lead detective

20 Senior S.W.A.T Agent

19 Senior Lieutenant

18 Master Lieutenant

17 Lieutenant

16 human resources

15 detective first class

14 S.W.A.T Agent

13 detective second class

12 exectutive corporal

11 senior sergeant

10 senior corpeoral

9 sergeant corpeoral

8 commanding petrol officer

7 senior patrol officer

6 patrol officer

5 rookie 2

4 rookie 1

3 trainee

2 loa

1 suspended

Last edited:

Zoe Blackstone

Leader of Creed family
Player
1. Your name IRL magnus kappe
2. Your age17
3. Time zone utc+1
5. Your Discord myggen24
7. Your ID95099

first: my first reason is that i want to take a steep up and be leader i have the experience 1 time deputy of lspd 4x ng under deputy and ii have been in sahp and fib so that makes me prepared to take a steep up and be a leader

secondly:I've got a bunch of friends who know their way around how the LSPD operates, and I reckon with their help, we can build a solid, lively LSPD in my team. Their insights and expertise could really make a positive impact on our efforts.

third:I've been brainstorming some pretty cool ideas that could really amp up the experience in the LSPD and bring some extra fun to the rp scene in the city. These ideas aren't just little tweaks—they have the potential to make things way more exciting for both officers and citizens alike

first: I'm planning to work on a solid method to ensure that every LSPD member is well-versed in the city rules. I'm thinking of creating a thorough interview procedure to prevent any rule-breaking and maintain order.

secondly: Another way I'm looking to improve roleplay is by making a change to the ranking system. I'm adding a SWAT rank, and I believe this adjustment will enhance the department and make things better overall.

thirdly:so my third why to make lsdp better and it i by focusing on hr i think he's one of the most important department in lspd, because because they are hiring the new pepoal into lspd and traingh them so the dont do somthing bad

ranking system
30Chief

29 Deputy Chief

28 Assistant Chief

27 chief of staff

26 district attorney

25 head of department

23 Elite S.W.A.T Agent

22 supervisor

21 lead detective

20 Senior S.W.A.T Agent

19 Senior Lieutenant

18 Master Lieutenant

17 Lieutenant

16 human resources

15 detective first class

14 S.W.A.T Agent

12 exectutive corporal

11 senior sergeant

10 senior corpeoral

9 sergeant corpeoral

7 senior patrol officer

6 patrol officer

5 rookie 2

4 rookie 1

3 trainee

2 loa

1 suspended
Thats how its get done, god job G

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Ritesh
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 to 6 hours
5. ritesh_01
6. Ritesh Ror
7. 98813
Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

1. To make a positive impact on the community: Police leaders have the opportunity to make a difference in their communities by ensuring public safety, reducing crime rates, and building trust between the police and the public .
  2. To inspire and motivate others: Effective police leaders can inspire and motivate their subordinates to perform at their best, which can lead to increased productivity, job satisfaction, and employee retention .
  3. To develop and implement innovative strategies: Police leaders can use their knowledge and experience to develop and implement innovative strategies that can help their departments stay ahead of the curve and adapt to changing circumstances.
  1. Understand the rules: Make sure you are familiar with the server rules and regulations. This will help you avoid breaking any rules and ensure that you are playing the game fairly .
  2. Be creative: Roleplaying is all about creativity and imagination. Try to come up with unique and interesting scenarios that will make the game more fun and engaging for everyone involved .
  3. Communicate effectively: Communication is key in any team-based game. Make sure you are communicating effectively with your fellow officers and other players. This will help you coordinate better and improve your overall gameplay experience .

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
The following people have been selected for the LSPD leader interview.

Barry Vuitton - 61050 - gaznesiz
alex blackstone - 95099 - myggen24
Ritesh Ror - 98813 - ritesh_01

Interviews will start at 9:00 server time on 15th November 2023
If you have any doubts or problems regarding interview contact on discord :

adityagupta2424 or mastakilla

Thanks to everyone for showing interest and applying

Oliver Twist

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1) Maruf
2) 16
3) IST
4) 3-8 Hours
5) lennyisking
6) Olliver Twist
7) 95694

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Leader Of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

:
- I have a deep passion for law enforcement roleplay and believe that the LSPD is an integral part of the immersive experience within the
Grand RP community. As a leader, I aim to foster a community where players can engage in realistic and enjoyable police roleplay scenarios. This involves not only upholding the law but also creating compelling and dynamic interactions that enhance the overall gaming experience for all players.

- I am committed to maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and integrity within the LSPD. As a leader, I understand the importance of setting a positive example for the entire police force. I treat My Officers Equally without any Favouritism.

- Ive Been In LSPD For More Than
4 MONTHS and have gotten the ASSISTANT CHIEF Rank and since that's the underdeputy rank, I know all the rules of being a leader and all the things required to have a successful term.

:

- Implement comprehensive training programs for new and existing members. This ensures that everyone understands the server's roleplay rules, the organization's specific protocols, and the expectations for roleplaying as a respected member of the LSPD.

- Regularly conduct roleplay scenarios and drills to help members practice and improve their roleplaying skills.

- Establish a constructive feedback mechanism where members can provide feedback on each other's roleplay. This helps individuals identify areas for improvement and fosters a supportive environment for continuous growth.

Thank You For Reading My Application, I Hope You Give Me A Chance To Be The Leader Of This Organisation.
~ Olliver Twist

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL - Abhishek Vishwakarma

2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname - Abhishek Federal

7. Your ID - 96587

- Additional information

Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )

• The LSPD is crucial in upholding law and order, guaranteeing public safety, and promoting justice in the neighborhood. In order to serve and protect the residents of Los Santos, I want to be a part of a powerful organization. Being in charge of the department will provide me the chance to influence strategies and policies that will improve the safety and wellbeing of city inhabitants.

• I am driven to lead the LSPD because I am passionate about bringing about positive change inside the Organization. One would like to put changes into place, modernize processes, and encourage a police force that is more open and accountable. They may strengthen community connections, cultivate a culture of constant improvement, and educate officers effectively by managing the LSPD.

• A leadership position in a respected organization like the LSPD may be the apex of a person's career for some. The position involves particular difficulties, such as handling complex issues, making important choices, and upholding public confidence. It can be incredibly fulfilling and personally satisfying to have the chance to make a positive impact on society, motivate others, and leave a lasting legacy. And I've finished the fifth term of LSPD. I executed it flawlessly and honestly. I'll do a superb job of securing the city if you choose to make me the leader.

• To create a realistic environment within the LSPD, encourage officers to fully commit to their roles. This requires being courteous, using real police procedures, and being knowledgeable about the laws and regulations of Los Santos City. Realistic play enhances the whole roleplay experience and makes the virtual environment more compelling and convincing.

LSPD Officer's should be encouraged to cooperate and work together as a team. Encourage interaction among officers during role-playing exercises and emphasize the value of cooperation to deal with challenging situations. Collaboration improves role playing as well as fosters a sense of belonging within the organization.

• If any officer don't follow a proper roleplay then a getting a quickest strike even after knowing about the RP.

-Divisions

Head of Traffic Enforcement Units ( TEU ) -
it is your responsibility to maintain everything towing and keep the streets clean. Assist with the towing of newer towers and towers that may be in trouble. Can only drive designated vehicles when other towers require assistance on the RP radio; otherwise, must recruit new towers and teach the towing method for this period.

Head of FTO - to set up and staff to assist in training any new members or old members who need a refresher. Will also hire old members from previous terms to previous rank or where deemed fit. Training may be required or a FTP test, before proceeding to gain previous ranks.

Head of SWAT - Should he choose to accept, he will be the head of SWAT, in command of swat procedures, protocol, and members. Head of SWAT and the Deputy head of SWAT will take the lead in any store robbery or hostage situation.

Gang Intelligence Units ( GIU ) - where he will develop a strong UC skill with the other members of the Detective departments. Also, with Fib's consent, we will meet once a week for a meeting of the minds to talk over evidence that can assist us get fresh leads and methods of doing so, which we will subsequently teach to the other swat members.

Head of IA ( Iternal Affairs ) - the position will entail email presences where issues within the org will be brought forward and will need to demonstrate a professional matter when handling professional misconducts and so forth. If any member of the organization requires assistance, IA will be the one to discard your thoughts about where and when you could or did go wrong.

- This term, LSPD will have a lot of objectives, and we'll work hard to reach them all.

Traffic Safety - The LSPD has a number of important objectives, including enforcing traffic rules and putting policies in place to lessen accidents and increase road safety.

Community Safety - It is of utmost importance to ensure the security and safety of both locals and new citizens to Los Santos. Crime prevention programs, proactive policing strategies, and the development of strong community ties can all help achieve this.

Reduced Crime Rates - Strategies to lower crime, particularly violent and property crimes, can have a large positive impact on city residents' general well-being.

Diversity and Inclusion - Building a better, more inclusive community requires promoting diversity within the police force and ensuring that everyone is treated fairly, regardless of their background.

Thank you for reading my application.

Best Regards!! - Abhishek Federal.

Last edited:

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Jyotirmoy Dhani
2. Your age
Ans: 18.
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5:30
Ans: 6-8 HRs
5. Your Discord
Ans: ishan_izz_live
6. Your Nickname
Ans: Ishan Federal
7. Your ID
Ans: 2993

Additional information
- 1. Leader of...
Ans: Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

- 2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans:
i) I had worked in LSPD for a very long time and throughout that time I had met several executives and gained insight into how they run their organizations.

ii) The city's center can be said to be LSPD. When any new civilian needs any help, LSPD is the first thing on their mind. And for those who choose to join a state organization, LSPD is the first place they look. People in the city call the LSPD when they need assistance. I aim to make interacting with LSPD a very positive experience. Selected members will greet guests in a very professional manner, and training guarantees that every officer assisting a civilian will act honorably and make an effort to resolve their issues. in order for the public-service relationship to be given top priority and for no visitor to the LSPD reception to be left disappointed.

iii) Within the LSPD, new members who move to the city are interested in gaining a positive legal organization experience. When considering serving the state, my organization, LSPD, is the first that comes to mind for everyone. There will be respect for each and every citizen and police. In addition, I will guarantee that the issues of all the recently admitted citizens will be promptly resolved and that they will never be disregarded.

iv) Since the Los Santos Police Department is one of the founding organizations and is therefore essential to the city, I believe the chief of the department has a lot of responsibility when it comes to guiding, battling, and triumphing.

v) 3. Two crucial departments are FTO and IA:...
FTO: I'm always up for new ideas, and one that was presented to me was to give the newcomers a test and assign a fitting rank based on their performance, such as patrol officer 1, 2, or 3 - (20 to 40), corporal. Expert novices will find this helpful as it allows them to rank higher right away rather than having to work their way up through the typical initial levels.
For each student they teach, FTO Officers will get a handsome bonus—perfectly! However, the officer who trained him or her can receive a strike if I see that they are not well-trained.
IA: I want the Internal Affair department to concentrate mostly on corruption, ensuring that all police officers maintain accurate logs at all times, and verifying the licenses of officers.

- 3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans:
i> I want to make sure that all new recruits to the LSPD go through an intense training course where they learn how to properly RP situations out. For instance, we'll instruct less experienced players on how to engage with other players and make the game engaging for all users.

ii> I will enforce Human Resources department to follow the appropriate training method and make regular announcements about various state and internal regulations that are frequently ignored. This way, when an officer is taught, they will be familiar with these rules by memory.

iii> Rather of scheduling weekly meetings with all department heads, I would personally call the meetings and we would hold them without the use of VCs in the mail, which would be detrimental to RP. Furthermore, I will make sure that no one communicates in the city via VCs, which will improve the RP's quality as well.

iv> Additionally, I want to collaborate closely with other organizations like NG (Combined Training Sessions), SAHP (Special Highway Patrols), and FIB (Joint Operations). By doing this and upholding positive relationships with all organizations, the LSPD (as well as other organizations) will be able to win events and elevate their overall level of policing.

v> If an officer, even after being informed about the role-play, does not follow correct protocol, they will receive the fastest strike.

vi> Since I think the curators have the most expertise and understanding and are most suited to help the term succeed, I will also make sure to heed all of their directions and suggestions.

Ihavenoenemies

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Emirhan
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT +3
4. Average online per day - 4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - lexasantiago
6. Your Nickname - Lexa Federall
7. Your ID - 73334

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

1- The main reason I want to be leader of the LSPD is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been Asisstant Chief of LSPD x4 term.Now I want more and I think I should be leader of LSPD.

2- I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.I know my potential and I can do it.

3- Last but not least I want to be the leader of LSPD because I feel like there are a lot of bias leaders and I cannot stand that and want everything to be fair and for everyone to feel fair. I've been working in lspd for a long time and I have enough information about what to do

A) I will do lspd better than other organizations. Every member of lspd will know the rp rules to the fullest and will be trained to make no mistakes, they will have to rp under very strict rules and we will not make any mistakes.

B) When organizing events, they will act as if they are going on a real mission, and we will strive to be the best that everyone will not break their respect for other organizations.

C) What I've always noticed in lspd is that Human Resources can't train as well as they should and it causes new officers to make a lot of mistakes, I will try to prevent this.

Ranking System:-

Rank 30: Chief of Police
Rank 29: Deputy Chief of Police
Rank 28: Assistant Chief
Rank 27: Chief of Staff
Rank 26: District Attorney
Rank 25: Chief Of Department
Rank 24: Deputy Chief Of Department
Rank 23: Superintendent
Rank 22: Captain
Rank 21: Lieutenant
Rank 20: Senior Swat
Rank 19: Swat
Rank 18: Master Sergeant
Rank 17: Senior Sergeant
Rank 16: Sergeant
Rank 15: Master Corporal
Rank 14: Senior Corporal
Rank 13: Corporal
Rank 12: Master Patrol Officer III
Rank 11: Master Patrol Officer II
Rank 10: Master Patrol Officer I
Rank 9: Senior Patrol Officer III
Rank 8: Senior Patrol Officer II
Rank 7: Senior Patrol Officer I
Rank 6: Patrol Officer III
Rank 5: Patrol Officer II
Rank 4: Patrol Officer I
Rank 3: Academy student
Rank 2: Cadet
Rank 1: Suspended

- My Experience
Ex- 6x Assistant Chief | LSPD
Ex- Chief Of staff | LSPD
Ex- HOD Of SWAT | LSPD
Ex- HOD Of STF | LSPD
Ex- 2x 00 Agent | FIB

Thanks for reading my application.

Regards,
LEXA FEDERALL

Last edited:

kartik senpai |61123

Player
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL KARTIK
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day 6-8
5. Your Discord kartikgodfather
6. Your Nickname KARTIK SENPAI
7. Your ID: 61123

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations
AND You want to be leader of LSPD Because LSPD is my first love. I was in LSPD in last 3 terms AND in every time, I was high command.
Sometime DHOD AND SOME AC. So, I have that much experience that I know everything about LSPD. AND I have been a very good friends of the leaders who was past leader in my terms.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

ranking system
30 Chief
29 Deputy Chief
28 Assistant Chief
27 chief of staff
26 district attorney
25 head of department
23 Elite S.W.A.T Agent
22 supervisor
21 lead detective
20 Senior S.W.A.T Agent
19 Senior Lieutenant
18 Master Lieutenant
17 Lieutenant
16 human resources
15 detective first class
14 S.W.A.T Agent
11 executive corporal
11 senior sergeant
10 senior corporal
9 sergeant corporal
7 senior patrol officer
6 patrol officer
5 rookie 2
4 rookie 1
3 trainee
2 loa
1 suspended​

ujwal

Player
Player
  • Information
    1. Your name IRL - Ujjwal singh
    2. Your age - 16
    3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
    4. Average online per day - 3-5hr's
    5. Your Discord - andrewtate012
    6. Your Nickname - Ivan white
    7. Your ID - 93182

Additional information
    1. Leader of LSPD
    Ans: Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Passion for Public Safety and Order:
      • My deep-seated passion for ensuring public safety and maintaining order in our community drives my desire to lead the LSPD. I believe that a safe and secure environment is fundamental for the well-being of our citizens. With a commitment to upholding the law, I aim to lead the department in implementing effective strategies and initiatives that enhance overall public safety.
    2. Innovative Leadership Approach:
      • I bring a fresh and innovative perspective to law enforcement leadership. I understand the evolving nature of crime and the importance of staying ahead of the curve. My vision for the LSPD involves implementing cutting-edge technologies, data-driven policing strategies, and community engagement programs. By fostering a culture of adaptability and innovation, I aim to position the department as a leader in modern law enforcement practices.
    3. Community-Centric Policing:
      • Appoint an Internal Affairs (IA) leader with a strong commitment to fairness and transparency.
      • Implement a rigorous review process for promotions, emphasizing merit and performance rather than favoritism.
      • I am dedicated to building strong connections between law enforcement and the communities we serve. Recognizing the significance of community trust and cooperation, my leadership approach emphasizes community-centric policing. I plan to implement outreach programs, collaborative initiatives, and open communication channels to bridge the gap between the LSPD and the diverse neighborhoods within Los Santos. Strengthening these relationships is key to fostering a safer and more united city.
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization!
    • Appoint an Internal Affairs (IA) leader with a strong commitment to fairness and transparency.
    • Implement a rigorous review process for promotions, emphasizing merit and performance rather than favoritism.

• Conduct a thorough review of the current salary and benefits structure for LSPD officers.
    • Develop a competitive compensation package to attract and retain top-tier talent, ensuring that officers are adequately rewarded for their dedication and service.

• Establish community outreach programs to bridge the gap between the police force and the citizens of Los Santos.
    • Implement regular town hall meetings, neighborhood patrols, and educational initiatives to foster trust and collaboration.

• Introduce mental health and well-being programs to support officers dealing with the stresses of the job.
    • Provide access to counseling services, stress management workshops, and a supportive environment for mental health awareness.

• Establish collaborative training programs with other law enforcement agencies, allowing officers to learn from a broader pool of expertise.
    • Foster a culture of continuous learning and development within the LSPD.
      Thanks for seeing my leadership application

Pablo Salamanca

Player
Player
  1. Information
    1. Your name IRL Nizar
    2. Your age 19
    3. Time zone CET
    4. Average online per day 4-8 Hours
    5. Your Discord donmanta
    6. Your Nickname Raymond
    7. Your ID 80637
    Additional information
    1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department
    1- LSPD is by far my favourite org , and the most important state organisation in the city , its the anchor of the city.

2- Im very experienced in all state orgs but LSPD is where my experience stands off from other orgs , ive spent a lot of time as a high command reached the ranks of assistant chief and chief of staff , and also leaner from my mistakes over the last year and a half

3- LSPD as it is the anchor of the city , in my opinion it should be the most active , the most intimidating and the most professional organisation i believe LSPD will be able to achieve this following my lead.
    1. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
    1- Ranking system
    30- Chief of Police
    29- Deputy Chief of Police
    28- Assistant Chief of Police ( will acquire a deputy responsibility if theyre not in city , and will make sure all departments and everything in org runs smoothly)
    27- Chief of staff (will have 5 each one will be the curator of a department)
    26- head of department (1 for each department)
    25- deputy head of department (2 for each department)
    --------------------------------------------high command ranks------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    24- Captain
    23- Lieutenant ( will have at least 5 for eaach department)
    22- Supervisor (will have at least 5 for each department)
    21- District attorney
    20- Master sergeant
    19- Senior Sergeant
    18- Sergeant 3
    17- Sergeant 2
    16- Sergeant 1
    15- Master Corporal
    14- Senior Corporal
    13- Corporal 3
    12- Corporal 2
    11- Corporal 1
    10- Master patrol officer
    9- Senior patrol officer
    8- Officer 3
    7- Officer 2
    6-Officer 1
    5- Rookie 3
    4- Rookie 2
    3- Rookie 1
    2- Trainee
    1- Suspended

2. Departments :

Undercover : with the undercover department , officers will be able to go on undercover patrols , bust drugs planting spots and go after wanted criminals , but most important of all they will be collecting evidences against criminal organisations.

Human Resources : Human resources will deal with the hiring , interviewing , and training , HR officers and heads will be chosen carefully to ensure the spots are given to people experienced within the HR department

Internal Affairs : I.A officers will ensure everything tuns smoothly in the org which is crucial , they will do things such as occasional personal car searches on our officers , license checks , give and update logs , strike/fire/ add officers to promotion list , and they will run bodycam checks as well as log/ activity checks etc...

Special Weapons and Tactics : S.W.A.T will be the muscle of our organisation they will be our most crucial aspects in situations against criminal organisations , and they will ensure the right and most disciplined officers only will have access to the heavy weaponry.

Parking Enforcement : Parking enforcement is a very underlooked department but is actually very important , imagine the city filled with cars in the middle of the road it would be ugly as hell , thats why parking enforcement is here to ensure all cars in the city are parked legally , driving legally , and have valid licenses.

Extra thing for improving rp : Will introduce stricter interviews that will have more questions about server rules , and i will also be introducing an interview that will be given to officers who will be joining as high commands or promoted , if they fail the interview they wont be appointed as high commands regardless of previous experiences

EX EN3 Deputy Governor EX EN2 FIB Chief of staff EX EN3 Undersheriff EX EN2 LSPD Chief of staff EX EN3 Assitant chief of Police

Last edited:

Alex Blackstone

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL magnus
2. Your age17
3. Time zone utc+1
5. Your Discord myggen24
7. Your ID95099

first:
the reason is that i have been in lspd as deputy and and as ng deputy so i know how lspd work and i have also been i sahp so that gives me a plus and i want to take the step up and be a leader

second:
i am going to be working on some ideas that i have in this term of lspd. my ideas are good and will help the rp in the city and make it more fun for lspd and the citizen

Third:
My second goal is to lead successfully for two terms. I want to make sure that during this time, my leadership is not only effective but also contributes to achieving our overall objectives.

- i am going to be working on a good lspd hr so that the officers get a good training and dont screw up
- i will have a good ranking system that makes it better for the rp and for lspd
- and i am going to make sure that we have a god interview so that people that join now what they are doing from the start
- i am also going to have promotion ceremony every week
- i will add a good ranking system for lspd

ranking system
30Chief

29 Deputy Chief

28 Assistant Chief

27 chief of staff

26 district attorney

25 head of department

23 Elite S.W.A.T Agent

22 supervisor

21 lead detective

20 Senior S.W.A.T Agent

19 Senior Lieutenant

18 Master Lieutenant

17 Lieutenant

16 human resources

15 detective first class

14 S.W.A.T Agent

12 exectutive corporal

11 senior sergeant

10 senior corpeoral

9 sergeant corpeoral

7 senior patrol officer

6 patrol officer

5 rookie 2

4 rookie 1

3 trainee

2 loa

1 suspended

Rocky Federal

Player
Player
Your IRL name : Suhil
Your age : 18
Time Zone : IST , GMT+5.30
Average online per day : 4-6hr
Your discord : suhil
Your nickname: Rocky Pluxury
Your ID : 96586

1. Leader of LSPD

I have been playing this game about a year. LSPD was the first organisation from which my rp journey started. It was my first department which i respect and admire much . So now as i m well informed about the organisation i want to serve and contribute towards this org

When I joined LSPD was one of the most active organisation. But recently I have noticed it's good but not upto the Mark it used to be . So i would like to bring the old lspd structure back . And these days I have noticed the co ordination between the legal orgs are not good as it used to be so I would like to break this barrier and good a healthy relationship with other legal org

Being almost in every org I have gained knowledge about legal orgs over time and as now with this knowledge i would like to serve the organisation

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will be having various departments for various works. And most importantly there will be a bonus system and promotion for the motivation of the employees

IA(Internal Affairs) : IA department is a department who will look in the internal matters of the organisation. The hod of ia and cos of ia will be holding up most power and will be given to capable person who would look the internal matters properly

HR(Human Resources) : This department will look after the recruitment i.e hiring and looking applications. This department will make sure to give good training to the upcoming officers and will hire the capable person who's capable to be an officer

Swat(Special Weapons and Tactics) : This department is one of the crucial department as this department will be active on various events/crimes occuring . The swat department hod will have the access to give Heavy Weapon Certificate to the officers after looking their skills.

Undercover: This department will play a major role for Intel from the gangs and will look after the illegal affairs happening around the city. This department with the help of Fib will gather evidences against the gangs and criminals

Teu(Traffic Enforcement Unit): This department will ensure the safety in the road . Giving tickets(fines), towing vehicle and so on .

Bonus system: There will be a bonus system so that officers gets motivated and do more work . Promotion will be also held in order for the motivation of the employees. Lastly there will be employee recognition. This will be awarded to the most dedicated officer and he will be recognised among the organisation in order for a positive attitude for the work.

Ranking system

30. Chief of police
29. Deputy Chief of police
28. Assistant chief
27. District Attorney
26. Chief of staff
25. Head of department
24. Deputy Head of Department
---high commands---
23. Inspector
22. Senior Inspector
21. Junior Inspector
20. Lieutenant III
19. Lieutenant II
18. Lieutenant I
17. Senior Supervisor
16. Supervisor
15. Master Superintendent
14.Senior Superintendent
13. Superintendent
12. Master Sergeant
11. Senior Sergeant
10. Sergeant
9. Master Corporal
8.Senior Corporal
7. Corporal
6. Master patrol officer
5. Senior patrol officer
4. Patrol officer
3. Trainee 2
2. Trainee 1
1.Suspened
Have past exp in many org as hc
In lspd -
LSPD ex assistant chief
Lspd ex chief of staff
Lspd ex Hod

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayed
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 5 hours to 6 hours ( Holidays 7-8 hours)
5. Your Discord: jon_snow69
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Vercetti
7. Your ID: 65124

Additional information:

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
a) I was in LSPD for 4 terms In each term, I have seen that there are very fewer officers present at night, as a result, officers don't get proper backup to respond to the crimes which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crimes don’t get arrested. I want to Hire people those who will support LSPD all the time and also as an LSPD under deputy I saw most of the LSPD officer do lots off rule break and got silly mistakes which are sometimes not expected. I want to give proper training for my officer to not get any Kind of warning or strike,

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become the leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding a strict strike system, and placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for recruits and trained veterans. I believe that LSPD is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. professionalism is the goal of an organization like LSPD.

c) Thirdly, One of my goals is to make an organization with no verbal warning or IC. My Organisation will be built on respecting and treating others the same regardless of rank, experience, age, etc everyone should be treated the same.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
My advice to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge of the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test to move on from Cadet to trainee, which tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, making it easier for cadets and the Ftos in charge of the academy.

Your Best regards
Alpha Vercetti

GOV- MOS/FIB COS /LSPD- Deputy Chief of Police/ SAHP- COS/ NG- B.General

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age

3. Time zone

+6 GMT
5-9 hours
5. Your Discord

hextonn_froster
6. Your Nickname

Hexton
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD
Its been long time since I have played Grp but I came back and I have nice backup from my family so I can give a good performance as a leader and I can do anything needed to complete my term and make it perfect.
I have been leader, deputy or High command of every org in the project so I have enough exp to be a good leader and run the org as efficiently as possible with my exp and efficiency in the rp.
I have every abilities needed to be a good leader and I have matured over time so I am better than who I was in past and can be a very good leader. I am pretty popular among the old players and admin. But I have changed since than. Also If I get this chance to be leader I can run the term very perfectly thats why I think I am the best candidate for the position.

First thing I will do is to maintain friendly nature between my soldiers and have supervision over it so no one does anything wrong because I want everyone to maintain a friendly environment. I will make sure to host special IC and OOC event so my soldiers dont get bored and keep doing the same thing all day long and also I will have a daily task so people of my org will have a motive to work everyday. Also as FIB is moved away I will have to work more harder as we will be the fastest one to pullup at the scene. Also I will take people with high exp in my org and train them properly to maintain a good rp in the server.

Thanks for reviewing.
-Hexton Froster
Peace

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Zain Ali
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5
4. Average online per day - 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord - ghost9582
6. Your Nickname - Zain Skorpean
7. Your ID - 62534
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
After an illustrious career spanning eight successful terms within the department, I find myself compelled to contribute even more significantly to the organization to which I passionately belong. Having served six times as Deputy Assistance and once as Deputy Chief, my tenure has been an invaluable learning experience, affording me an intricate understanding of its operations.

HR Department:

HR department is crucial. Ensuring proper training for new officers is essential for the overall effectiveness of the LSPD.
Consider implementing mentorship programs to pair experienced officers with new recruits, promoting a supportive and collaborative environment.

Internal Affairs (IA):

Strengthening internal oversight is a positive move. Regular background checks and internal investigations contribute to maintaining a high standard of conduct within the department.
Clear guidelines and transparency in the disciplinary process will help build trust among officers and the community.

Traffic Enforcement Unit (TEU):

TEU's focus on maintaining order in the city is critical. Consider integrating technology for efficient traffic monitoring and enforcement.
Community outreach programs can help educate citizens on traffic rules and enhance positive interactions between officers and the public.

Gang Intelligence Unit (GIU):

Collaborating with other law enforcement agencies can enhance intelligence gathering and improve the effectiveness of crime investigations.
Regular training for GIU officers to stay updated on the latest investigative techniques and technologies.

SWAT:

Highlighting the importance of SWAT in critical situations is vital. Regular drills and training exercises will keep the team sharp and prepared for any emergency.
Establish clear protocols for collaboration with other agencies during major incidents.

Black-Ops:

Ensure rigorous criteria for entry into the Black-Ops department, considering both skills and character.
Foster a culture of collaboration and communication between Black-Ops, SWAT, and GIU to maximize their combined effectiveness.

General Recommendations:

Emphasize community-oriented policing to build trust and positive relationships with the residents of Los Santos.
Regular joint operations and training sessions with other law enforcement organizations can enhance overall coordination and effectiveness.
Encourage a positive and inclusive culture within the LSPD to promote the well-being of officers and improve overall morale.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My commitment to improving the roleplay level within the organization and promoting collaboration with other law enforcement agencies is commendable.

Regards from your:
6x Assistance Chief

8x Terms in LSPD
Ex Deputy Chief
Ex Minister of State
2x USSS deputy dir

Ex SOD of UC in FIB

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME ( UTC/GMT +6 hours)
8 Hours
5. Your Discord
pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
PIKACHU TZARIAR
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I would like to lead LSPD for this reasons

(1) In English city 2 , I was Chief of staff In LSPD . I served in the LSPD for nearly 3 terms. In these term I learn lot of things and I have fully experienced these term . I saw that there's a lot of gap between low rank to high rank officers. My duty as LSPD Leader is to fix all these problems and let LSPD units have best RP game play. I also have experience as HC in SAHP, Chief of staff in LSPD, DOC OFFICER in Government, SUPERVISOR OF A DEPARTMENT in FIB . I have been a HC of an active family, so I have quite a good management experience. I want to use these experience as a leader.

(2) I have many new ideas and new thing / updates to LSPD ( Its not just text if I accepted to the interview ill say some) and I'll start doing it according to system. I will discuss them in the interview.

(3) To lead one of states org you have to do everything fair and seriously and ill try my best to lets our units have fair , serious and funny RP game play with new events , rules , LSPD laws and new divisions. LSPD has been regarded as one of the best orgs in the past, because of this, it will create a good impression about in the mindset of the citizen.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice's for improving Roleplay level in organization:

My advice for improving Roleplay level-

(I) Making the members skilled when they join. Hosting special training sessions.
(ii) Making plans before attending every events and discuss with high command.
(iii) Keep the org alive and protect the City.
(iv) Attend all events with other LEOs.
(v) give bonuses to everyone to be more active.
(vi) some secret task if they do properly they will get bonuses for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom