Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Zain Ali
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: ghost9582
6. Your Nickname: Zain Skorpean
7. Your ID: 62534
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

After serving 7 successful terms. This time i feel like i am having potential to serve the department i belongs. It's one of the most important state organizations in the city of Los Santos. I got 4 time under deputy and 1 time Deputy chief. As n Deputy chief i saw and i learned how it works.

Secondly, I want to become Leader because i have strong plan to run (LSPD) if i will get a chance. I have plan to Run 6 departments.

1.HR:Human resource: I saw in past unsuccessful terms. They didn't got a responsible HR who don't know how it works but i know HR as my experience. HR is the biggest department who is having 65% of pressure because they have to train new officers.

2.IA:Internal Affairs': The biggest responsibility of this department is to do officer's BGC, Trunk search, Officer search to make sure he is not having any prohibited/illegal item, investigating internal issues such as corruption, Giving strikes to officers if they are not gonna do their job properly or either Rule breaking.

3.TEU:Traffic enforcement Unite: The main purpose of this department is to petrol around the city to make sure we are not having any kind of illegal activity and giving fine to cars if its not parked well Towing abandoned vehicles is the job of TEU.

4.GIU:Gange Intelligence Unite: This department is basically for detectives concerning crime and its investigation. Drug bust is also the part of this department.

5.SWAT: Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT is the Backbone of not even LSPD and also of the city. They are the heroes behind balaclava who use to risk their life's in Terriost Attacks and hostage situations to make sure that the citizens are safe.

6.Black-Ops: This department is the mixture of SWAT and GIU and only the officer can be the part of it whoever masters SWAT and GIU both.

My Advices to improve Roleplay level in organizations are: TO make sure that everyone is having proper fun of RP life and want LSPD work better with other Leo organizations such as in joint operations and trainings.

Regards from your:

7x Terms in LSPD
Ex Deputy chief
2x USSS deputy dir
Ex SOD of UC in FIB

Last edited:

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name: IRL Matt
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: Server Time
4. Average online per day: 6-12hrs
5. Your Discord: mattneim
6. Your Nickname: Matt Long
7. Your ID: 1020
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

LSPD has been by far my favourite organisation to be in. I have been a High Command in LSPD and learnt many leadership skills from doing this. I know the way the organisation runs so I can keep my officers active with events and plenty of training for all kinds of situations. I have come from EN1 being Head of almost all the divisions in LSPD and have learnt that it is very similar over here too. Knowing how it all works on EN2 now I feel it is my time to apply especially after being persuaded by so many people to apply. I want to be the leader of the organisation to get LSPD to become even more popular that it has ever been by running IC events, open recruitments and assisting other organisations fast and efficiently.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will follow all leadership rules which will mean my term will not be cut short due to stupid actions I would have made. I will make sure there is 0 toxicity between my employees and keep everyone happy.
I will increase trainings and check ups on officers to ensure they know the rules of the city and follow all procedures they are required to do. For example, no criminal history, have gun licenses and health insurance. With all the members of the organisation following the rules, the term will last the full 30 days and I hope to complete 2 terms.

Thank you for reading.

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aaron
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone BST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 6-10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord aphrodite.696969
6. Your Nickname Daisy Harlow
7. Your ID 38745

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader LSPD has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term i was in made me love LSPD so much I think of everyone from that last term as family and i want to continue that tradition of an LSPD family.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but I also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I've seen plenty of corruption in LSPD last term I had a bad experience with corruption so i plan of trying to limit is a much as possible.
3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.
I wish LSPD the best for whoever becomes chief.
Regards EX LSPD Chief Of Staff Current NG Deputy General 4 Terms In A Row EX FIB Chief Of Staff EX EMS Dean Of AS EX GOV Elite Agent EX SAHP Chief Commader

------------Rank Structure-----------
------------ Overseer of ORG-----------

30.Commissioner [Leader of ORG]
29.Deputy Commissioner [Deputy leader]
28.Assistant Commissioner [Under Deputy]
------------ High Command Overseer ---------
27.Chief of Staff [Overseer of all Departments]
26.Superintendent [IA] [ Overseer of Lower Departments]
25.Inspector [HR/FTO] [Overseer of Training]
-----------------High Command of Departments---------------------
24.Colonel [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective/Air Patrol] [HOD]
23.Commander [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [DHOD]
22.Captain [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective] [UDHOD]
21.Major [ Patrol/SWAT/ Detective]
--------------- Non-High Command----------------
20.Master Lieutenant
19.Senior Lieutenant
18. Lieutenant
17.Senior SWAT Agent
16.Swat Agent
15. Senior Detective
14. Detective
13. Senior Master Sergeant
12. Master Sergeant
11.Senior Sergeant
10.Sergeant
9.Master Corporal
8.Senior Corporal
7.Corporal
6. Master Patrol Officer
5. Senior Patrol Officer
4. Patrol Officer
3. Probation Officer
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

Discipline Structure
1. Verbal Warning
2. Demotion
3. Honorary Discharge from the ORG

Thank you for your time reading my application

HeliosMoonstone Tzariar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ankush Chowdhury
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours (max 10 hours)
5. Your Discord : Shadow_of_God#9926
6. Your Nickname : Helious MoonStone
7. Your ID : 102785
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

I want to be the leader of Los Santos Police Department for this reasons -
i. As a ex-officer of Los Santos Police department(LSPD) I have three term experience as a High Command and with my professionalism at my duty, I'm always follow the rules and orders are top in priority. In order to maintain the perfection of a organization, making the rules and orders with my duty and responsibility by giving the best Rp i want to make our Los Santos Police Department better and proudful.

ii. I want to become the Leader of Los santos police department(LSPD) cause this is the most significant organization to protect the city of Los Santos and make it free from crime. I want to assign myself with a mission to serve the citizens and make the city safe for people and create a trust between citizens and Law Enforcement Officers(LEO). By making Los Santos Police Department(LSPD) a better model of Law Enforcement Agency in future my goal is the Protect the Law by punishing the criminals and claiming a finest status in city.

iii. Being a Leader i will make sure that with my hardworking and greatest support of my fellow officers I believe that i could bring a great term with the good standard of professionalism and better performance of Rp and without rule breaking everyone will give a dedication toward LSPD. With my dedication and commitment i can create a trust and co-operation with my colleagues to make large positive environment with no rule break and making this term successful with the help of others and leading them in my guide without any mistakes.

To increase the better Role Play i will make perfect and professional recruiting structure and arrange respective meetings for department chiefs and create better strategies and programs and concerns to solve every issues and i will make sure that everyone gets to know how to control situations and i will discuss every matter with my deputies and make sure that we can evade any critical situations with our LSPD officers. To make a great success and better environment with the next level of Rp.

LSPD on TOP !!

Thank you, Best Regards
- Helious MoonStone -

- Ex Assistant Chief Of LSPD
- Ex Chief of Staff of LSPD
- Ex Head of Department of LSPD

Ethan Pluxury

LSPD & Bloods Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Umar Sadique
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:
8 to 9 hrs
5. Your Discord:
robinfederal
6. Your Nickname: Robin Federal

7. Your ID: 86942

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

There are some reasons why I wanted to be the leader of the Los Santos Police Department which I listed below:-

1. I have been in this organization for 4-5 terms and I saw there are many cadets who need training but there is no one available to give them training. So I will improve the HR Department.

2. The Current Ranking system of LSPD is not good. I will update it if I get leadership and I will add some more departments to attract people towards LSPD.

3. As I have experience in Legal organizations over 12-13 terms it taught me a lot of things about legal org and now I am confident enough to take over the leadership of the Los Santos Police Department.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make a proper interview script for the people who are interested in joining LSPD. so that I can test them and I will know if they have good knowledge about roleplay. So there will not be a rule break.

I will make sure that my officers use proper radio codes.

I will familiarize my officers from different departments of LSPD like swat, HR, detectives, IA...etc.

Offering Cadets two training sessions in which the HR Department will teach about radio codes, processing 10-15....etc.

Officers must remain professional and respectful attitude towards fellow officers.

Thanks&Regards Robin Federal

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age : 18
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exact
7. Your ID : 15737
Additional information
1. Leader of LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

a) Experience and Dedication: I have been a part of LSPD and SAHP for a good amount of time. I served in SAHP for 5 terms back to back as a High Ranked officer such as Chief nd Deputy Chief . I have also served in LSPD nd knowhow it works perfectly. I have huge amount of experience both in Legal as well as Illegal org so i can manage things from the side of Lspd too as i have been an ex-Gang leader , i know how gangs think and as an LSPD leader , i will always be one step ahead them. Now i want to lead LSPD and make city safe from crime. I'm very dedicated to our mission of keeping Los Santos safe. My experience and passion for RP make me a good fit for leading.

b) Vision and Strategic Planning: As the leader of the LSPD, I will bring a clear vision and strategic planning to guide the organization towards its goals. I believe in the importance of setting short-term and long-term objectives, and I will work closely with the members to develop a shared vision for the org's future. My goals will be to keep the org active at all times , attending every store rob and hostage situation done by gangs as we can see nowadays state orgs sometimes doesn't go to the events and this pinch a nail in the rich rp experience of this server. I will try to send units to every global , host events in the city for citizens daily or once a 2 days and ill try to do all necessary activities to keep my org much better then others. By implementing effective strategies and fostering innovation, I will strive to elevate the LSPD's reputation and influence within the whole EN2 city.

c)Innovation and Realism: RP thrives when it feels real. I'll bring in new training programs that focus on realistic situations and police works from which officers can understand better. We'll create RP scenarios that challenge our officers and feel true-to-life. By mixing creativity with realism, we'll take LSPD's RP to a higher level. Lspd will be on a next level stage of it at this time.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. Fair Rank System: nowadays people are ruining the orgs by applying friendships there , they are giving high ranks and even deputies to people with like no experience who doesn't know anything, this thing is ruining the experience for new people . I will make sure i give high ranks to only deserving people and not to anyone.

2. Bonus System: There will be regular bonus system in the org after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP. This will motivate people to do more activities.

3.Better Training department: There will be the best department of FTOs who know how to train people bcs FTOs are most important part of the org bcs they only tell new officers how to work. The best department of FTOs will be there who will train correctly. This will help in rich rp by proper use of radio codes and proper process of processing a 10-15 (arrests).

4.Choosing a Deputy: I will choose my deputies from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , they will be there to look after the org perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend. As deputy is an important factor of any org who leads everything in absence of leader , that's why ill do this.

5.Talk to the RP Community: Keep talking with the RP community to get ideas and make LSPD RP even better. Ill use my gang leader experience from the view of LSPD to help it as i know how gangs think.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to discuss my vision further in an interview,

Yours faithfully,
Vansh Exact.

vesat

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vedat
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: o2qw
6. Your Nickname: ivar bonalesss
7. Your ID: 73588
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Police Department

Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I joined LSPD, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy), then Underdeputy of Bloods then I was the major general of NG leading the airforce with my skills and at recent I was the underdeputy of Ballas and I spent more than half of my life being in LSPD from a suspended to all way up to chief of Staff while learning and discovering new things. I was present at the time when servers got nuked and I created many channels and handled IA work efficiently and I think that these indicated my leadership quality. Like other leaders, I have the capability to make a term successful as I've seen a lot of ups and downs.

2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 4 terms in
LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of LSPD. As I have been selected for LSPD leadership interview, I think that I am ready for this position and now I things which was a mistake for me. I want to make LSPD a place of happiness and a justice area where we will provide service to the citizens till the end of my term. I will be happy to do it.

3. Personally I want to decrease the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the LSPD always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of LSPD. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy and HOD. I can handle LSPD very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies. I want to make it happen by having good relations with every LSPD officer and keeping it active.

My experiences:

Ex - Chief of staff (LSPD)

Ex - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Lt.General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of HR (LSPD)

en3 asistan adminstratör

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will be having good relations with my officers and other state orgs because in my opinion it's necessary to maintain a good quality of relation between us as we together provide justice to the people of Los Santos.
(ii) I will try to maintain LSPD's position at top which is maintained by our previous chiefs especially Evan, as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as HC. I will make sure that our HCs are doing all weekly tasks while following our rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).
(iv) I will try to make sure that no one is avoiding duty by making my IA department work and I will be recruiting deserving officers who got a dream to be in LSPD and serve the nation with the help of my HRT team.
(v) To improve roleplay, my one of the first work as leader would be to make every LSPD officer do anything like breaking trunks with proper RP command or checking someone's passport, etc. They will be getting proper trainings from HRT team about this topic and I will be teaching HRT team about this, mainly HRT head.

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

too much in the city
Experienced agencies are needed. I have my own team from the blacklist family. If I win the election, I will definitely do my best.

regards.ivar

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
The following people have been selected for the LSPD leader interview.

Jhony Vercetti - 64056 - anonymusgamer
Helious MoonStone - 102785 - Shadow_of_God#9926
Robin Federal - 86942 - Robin Federal
Vansh Exact - 15737 - Vansh#8605

Interviews will start at 20:00 server time on 12th September 2023

If you have any doubts or problems regarding interview contact on discord :

adityagupta2424 or sporkypine

thank you to everyone for showing interest and applying

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
Information

1. Darshil Singh

2. 18

3. GMT +5:30

4. 6-8 Hours

5. kingdarshil

6. Darshil Black

7. 99605

*Additional information*

1. Leader of LSPD.

IMG_4709.png

First:
I want to be leader of LSPD because I have worked in State Orgs in my whole carrier only I know how we can run an Organisation perfectly because I am not biased like others who will let their friends go away with shit, I will get justice in Every Department of LSPD as well as I have worked in LSPD for 1 Term and it was perfect, in my opinion people will only join your organisation and they will only respect you when you respect them and be nice to them However I have seen a lot of leaders who just don’t do anything after becoming leader but for me I am ready to go with my units in Petroling to make them Cheer Up and serious, I am a military guy and yes I take discipline as well as feelings seriously that’s why I think I am capable of becoming a leader of LSPD,To be very honest I have literally gave commands to High Ranks in other organisations so I think I am Capable!

Second: People from a long time who are working in LSPD just only thinks we are normal police officers who are just to make tickets but we are not, Whole Los Santos is our area no one can or even think to do an ATM robbery when we are their because they don’t know some police officers are the best shooters In LSPD I have seen good people facing nepotism like they do their duty as hard as they can but still they don’t get a promotion or respect, for me I am gonna do a Employee of the week I am gonna help out Good Officers to reach the rank they deserve.

Third: I have been working in State Organisations from last few months and I have learned alot from so many people specially Daryll Scott, when I was in his term he teached me alot about everything like Laws, state rule , etc even people in city who are in state organisations doesn’t know we can arrest people for committing crimes like punching for no reason, not showing passport and so on. There are so many penal codes which people doesn’t know in city all they can do is Illegal Firearms and murder of a Leo but trust me their is a lot of Charges which you guys ignore!
3. My advice for improving roleplay:

I have been a part of LSPD, FIB and NG for a good amount of time. I served in LSPD for 2 terms back to back as a High Ranked officer and I have also been a Deputy in NG . I have also served in LSPD and I know how it works perfectly.
The organisation member should know that everyone is professional while on duty, they should know how to tackle anyone and yes I am gonna ensure all officers are going aloud with the rules of the city. Create good roleplay scenarios with gangs of the city and even with state organisations. I have been an HR in every org so I am gonna ensure that too that everyone who is new comer in city or new comer in LSPD to get along with everything in his training!

Department‘s:

HR (Human Resources):
calm and good officers who can train new comers in LSPD to put their best for their organisation as well as RolePlay.
they are the one who hire many peoples, they are the guiding statue of LSPD.

IA (Internal Affairs): strict and careful officers who can give strikes to people who do mistakes wheather its a HighCommand or not. They do background checks every 2 days so no one have bad background, they do bodycam checks for evidence and teach everyone about the city rules. They are the one who will do Logs Checkup.

GPU (Ground Patrol Unit): best drivers who can pull over suspects as well as people who speed on roads. They are one who will manage the traffic and maintenance of the city drivers and they tell people where to park where to not.

SWAT (Special Weapons And Tactics): Best Clappers who are gonna help out GPU as well as DU while giving them cover and good saving other people. They are the one who do special operations, Cannabis Hunt is the main target of SWAT and Narcotics. They are the one who reaches *first* Store Robbery, gun store robbery and BM raid.(secret: SWAT is the best)

DU (Detective Unit): intelligent officers who and go investigatation about other officers and criminals so everything is balanced in city.
They collect evidence by going in ghetto so FIB and other orgs can raid gangs or Black market. They also try to catch Corrupt Officers.

Rank System -

30. Chief

29. Deputy Chief

28. Assistant Chief

27. Chief of staff

26. Head of department

25. Deputy Head of Department

24. Senior Commander

23. Senior Lieutenant

22. Senior SWAT Agent

21. Senior Corporal

20. Senior Private

19. Master Commander

18. Master Lieutenant

17. Junior SWAT Agent

16. Master Corporal

15. Master Private

14. Major Commander

13. Major Lieutenant

12. SWAT Agent

11. Major Corporal

10. Major Private

9. Junior Commander

8. Junior Lieutenant

7. Patrol Officer

6. Junior Corporal

5. Junior Private

4. Officer

3. Trainee

2. On LOA

1. Suspended

My Honorable Deputies will be:

102: Maria Jyn

: Zain Skorpean

Signed: Darshil Black

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name: IRL Matt
3. Time zone: Server Time
4. Average online per day: 6-12hrs
5. Your Discord: mattneim
6. Your Nickname: Matt Long
7. Your ID: 1020
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

LSPD has been by far my favourite organisation to be in. I have been a High Command in LSPD and learnt many leadership skills from doing this. I know the way the organisation runs so I can keep my officers active with events and plenty of training for all kinds of situations. I have come from EN1 being Head of almost all the divisions in LSPD and have learnt that it is very similar over here too. Knowing how it all works on EN2 now I feel it is my time to apply especially after being persuaded by so many people to apply. I want to be the leader of the organisation to get LSPD to become even more popular that it has ever been by running IC events, open recruitments and assisting other organisations fast and efficiently.

I will follow all leadership rules which will mean my term will not be cut short due to stupid actions I would have made. I will make sure there is 0 toxicity between my employees and keep everyone happy.
I will increase trainings and check ups on officers to ensure they know the rules of the city and follow all procedures they are required to do. For example, no criminal history, have gun licenses and health insurance. With all the members of the organisation following the rules, the term will last the full 30 days and I hope to complete 2 terms.

Thank you for reading.

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: .nomi786
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429
Additional information

1. Leader of...
Answer:
Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

Answer:
1)
I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

2) I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when i become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Detectives, Swat, FTO and Patrol Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

3) My last reason is because I truly believe I can run one of the best LSPD's the city has seen. I have met many people throughout my time in the first city, and I believe that with their help LSPD will truly be on TOP. We will welcome new recruits with open arms, and show them what it truly means to protect Los Santos.

Answer:

I will make many different Divisions in LSPD for different things and I have many good plans for this. I will myself insure and never let other officers of mine as well as me myself any RP rule break like mixing which I have seen in many where from the legal and illegal both sides mostly in A hostage situation or a gun store/store robbery. I will create a very fun situation with my future plans if I get the org like by doing collaboration with FIB And making a good understanding and bonding with other legal organizations. I will never spread toxicity and never let others spread toxicity in my Org . I will make a complaint forum for that if someone's inside spread toxicity or misuses his rank powers. I will be the most active legal org and will do many Ghetto raids on the regular bases . So it will be fun for both legal and illegal sides. At the I will make the LSPD on top and best legal organization.

Department Mangement
Administration Departments:

IA and HR these department often inspects the overall strength of internal/external side of the organization they are accountable for any rule breaks by trainees/junior officers!

Training Department:
FTO will manage the Driving, Shooting and the basic officer training needs to have a great successful term.

Patrolling Department:
Active Patrolling Division is one of the main visible aspects of Police so this will/must be very professional this will be inspected by High Command!

Special Weapons And Tactics:
S.W.A.T will be our "A Team" everything will be perfect when reinforcements are needed, S.W.A.T is highly-trained and should provide 24/7 response to store robbery and hostage situations in which they will lead!

Detective/Investigation Department:
Detectives will be active ready for ANYTHING investigations, Legal deals, Court cases and recording files down about each gang/family!

Punishment System
1st Strike- Nothing ( Verbal Warn )
2nd Strike - Demotion
3rd strike - suspended and HR gives again training

The LSPD Ranking Structure

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Master Parking Enforcement Officer
Senior Parking Enforcement Officer
Parking Enforcement Officer
Trainee Parking Enforcement Officer
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thank You!

Malik Richs

Last edited:

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1.Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age : 18
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exact
7. Your ID : 15737

Additional information
1. Leader of LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

a) Experience and Dedication: I have been a part of LSPD and SAHP for a good amount of time. I served in SAHP for 5 terms back to back as a High Ranked officer such as Chief nd Deputy Chief . I have also served in LSPD nd knowhow it works perfectly. I have huge amount of experience both in Legal as well as Illegal org so i can manage things from the side of Lspd too as i have been an ex-Gang leader , i know how gangs think and as an LSPD leader , i will always be one step ahead them. Now i want to lead LSPD and make city safe from crime. I'm very dedicated to our mission of keeping Los Santos safe. My experience and passion for RP make me a good fit for leading.

b) Vision and Strategic Planning: As the leader of the LSPD, I will bring a clear vision and strategic planning to guide the organization towards its goals. I believe in the importance of setting short-term and long-term objectives, and I will work closely with the members to develop a shared vision for the org's future. My goals will be to keep the org active at all times , attending every store rob and hostage situation done by gangs as we can see nowadays state orgs sometimes doesn't go to the events and this pinch a nail in the rich rp experience of this server. I will try to send units to every global , host events in the city for citizens daily or once a 2 days and ill try to do all necessary activities to keep my org much better then others. By implementing effective strategies and fostering innovation, I will strive to elevate the LSPD's reputation and influence within the whole EN2 city.

c)Innovation and Realism: RP thrives when it feels real. I'll bring in new training programs that focus on realistic situations and police works from which officers can understand better. We'll create RP scenarios that challenge our officers and feel true-to-life. By mixing creativity with realism, we'll take LSPD's RP to a higher level. Lspd will be on a next level stage of it at this time.

1. Fair Rank System: nowadays people are ruining the orgs by applying friendships there , they are giving high ranks and even deputies to people with like no experience who doesn't know anything, this thing is ruining the experience for new people . I will make sure i give high ranks to only deserving people and not to anyone.

2. Bonus System: There will be regular bonus system in the org after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP. This will motivate people to do more activities.

3.Better Training department: There will be the best department of FTOs who know how to train people bcs FTOs are most important part of the org bcs they only tell new officers how to work. The best department of FTOs will be there who will train correctly. This will help in rich rp by proper use of radio codes and proper process of processing a 10-15 (arrests).

4.Choosing a Deputy: I will choose my deputies from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , they will be there to look after the org perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend. As deputy is an important factor of any org who leads everything in absence of leader , that's why ill do this.

5.Talk to the RP Community: Keep talking with the RP community to get ideas and make LSPD RP even better. Ill use my gang leader experience from the view of LSPD to help it as i know how gangs think.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to discuss my vision further in an interview,

Yours faithfully,
Vansh Exact.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Police Department
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I joined LSPD, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy), then Underdeputy of Bloods then I was the major general of NG leading the airforce with my skills and at recent I was the underdeputy of Ballas and I spent more than half of my life being in LSPD from a suspended to all way up to Assistant chief while learning and discovering new things. I was present at the time when servers got nuked and I created many channels and handled IA work efficiently and I think that these indicated my leadership quality. Like other leaders, I have the capability to make a term successful as I've seen a lot of ups and downs.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 4 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of LSPD. As I have been selected for LSPD leadership interview, I think that I am ready for this position and now I things which was a mistake for me. I want to make LSPD a place of happiness and a justice area where we will provide service to the citizens till the end of my term. I will be happy to do it.
3. Personally I want to decrease the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the LSPD always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of LSPD. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy and HOD. I can handle LSPD very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies. I want to make it happen by having good relations with every LSPD officer and keeping it active.

My experiences:

Selected for LSPD, SAHP, Bloods and Families Leadership interview.

Ex - Assistant Chief (LSPD)

Ex - Marabunta Under Deputy

Ex - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will be having good relations with my officers and other state orgs because in my opinion it's necessary to maintain a good quality of relation between us as we together provide justice to the people of Los Santos.
(ii) I will try to maintain LSPD's position at top which is maintained by our previous chiefs especially Evan, as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as HC. I will make sure that our HCs are doing all weekly tasks while following our rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).
(iv) I will try to make sure that no one is avoiding duty by making my IA department work and I will be recruiting deserving officers who got a dream to be in LSPD and serve the nation with the help of my HRT team.
(v) To improve roleplay, my one of the first work as leader would be to make every LSPD officer do anything like breaking trunks with proper RP command or checking someone's passport, etc. They will be getting proper trainings from HRT team about this topic and I will be teaching HRT team about this, mainly HRT head.

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview. I need a chance again to prove myself.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

HeliosMoonstone Tzariar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ankush Chowdhury
2. Your age : 22
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours (max 10 hours)
5. Your Discord : Shadow_of_God#9926
6. Your Nickname : Helious MoonStone
7. Your ID : 102785
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department(LSPD).

I want to be the leader of Los Santos Police Department for this reasons -
i. As a ex-officer of Los Santos Police department(LSPD) I have three term experience as a High Command and with my professionalism at my duty, I'm always follow the rules and orders are top in priority. In order to maintain the perfection of a organization, making the rules and orders with my duty and responsibility by giving the best Rp i want to make our Los Santos Police Department better and proudful.

ii. I want to become the Leader of Los santos police department(LSPD) cause this is the most significant organization to protect the city of Los Santos and make it free from crime. I want to assign myself with a mission to serve the citizens and make the city safe for people and create a trust between citizens and Law Enforcement Officers(LEO). By making Los Santos Police Department(LSPD) a better model of Law Enforcement Agency in future my goal is the Protect the Law by punishing the criminals and claiming a finest status in city.

iii. Being a Leader i will make sure that with my hardworking and greatest support of my fellow officers I believe that i could bring a great term with the good standard of professionalism and better performance of Rp and without rule breaking everyone will give a dedication toward LSPD. With my dedication and commitment i can create a trust and co-operation with my colleagues to make large positive environment with no rule break and making this term successful with the help of others and leading them in my guide without any mistakes.

To increase the better Role Play i will make perfect and professional recruiting structure and arrange respective meetings for department chiefs and create better strategies and programs and concerns to solve every issues and i will make sure that everyone gets to know how to control situations and i will discuss every matter with my deputies and make sure that we can evade any critical situations with our LSPD officers. To make a great success and better environment with the next level of Rp.

As a experienced Officer of LSPD my wish to make our Agency Perfect in performance and Good at serving the city is my priority.

LSPD on TOP !!

Thank you,
Best Regards

- Helious MoonStone -

- Ex Assistant Chief Of LSPD
- Ex Chief of Staff of LSPD
- Ex Head of Department of LSPD
- Present DOC Supervisory

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Zain Ali
3. Time zone: GMT+5
5. Your Discord: ghost9582
6. Your Nickname: Zain Skorpean
7. Your ID: 62534
Additional information

After serving 7 successful terms. This time i feel like i am having potential to serve the department i belongs. It's one of the most important state organizations in the city of Los Santos. I got 4 time under deputy and 1 time Deputy chief. As n Deputy chief i saw and i learned how it works.

Secondly, I want to become Leader because i have strong plan to run (LSPD) if i will get a chance. I have plan to Run 6 departments.

1.HR:Human resource: I saw in past unsuccessful terms. They didn't got a responsible HR who don't know how it works but i know HR as my experience. HR is the biggest department who is having 65% of pressure because they have to train new officers.

2.IA:Internal Affairs': The biggest responsibility of this department is to do officer's BGC, Trunk search, Officer search to make sure he is not having any prohibited/illegal item, investigating internal issues such as corruption, Giving strikes to officers if they are not gonna do their job properly or either Rule breaking.

3.TEU:Traffic enforcement Unite: The main purpose of this department is to petrol around the city to make sure we are not having any kind of illegal activity and giving fine to cars if its not parked well Towing abandoned vehicles is the job of TEU.

4.GIU:Gange Intelligence Unite: This department is basically for detectives concerning crime and its investigation. Drug bust is also the part of this department.

5.SWAT: Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT is the Backbone of not even LSPD and also of the city. They are the heroes behind balaclava who use to risk their life's in Terriost Attacks and hostage situations to make sure that the citizens are safe.

6.Black-Ops: This department is the mixture of SWAT and GIU and only the officer can be the part of it whoever masters SWAT and GIU both.

My Advices to improve Roleplay level in organizations are: TO make sure that everyone is having proper fun of RP life and want LSPD work better with other Leo organizations such as in joint operations and trainings.

Regards from your:

7x Terms in LSPD
Ex Deputy chief
2x USSS deputy dir
Ex SOD of UC in FIB

Jhony Grey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgamer
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Vercetti
7. Your ID: 64056
Additional information

I am interested in applying for the position of leader in LSPD. I have great admiration for the work that LSPD does on the server. I have had the privilege of serving in LSPD for five terms and have held the position of high command in all of them. Additionally, I have also served as a deputy in one term. My experience extends to other organizations as well, having served as a deputy of NG three times, deputy of SAHP one time, and high command in almost all of the organizations.

My goal is to make a successful, enjoyable term for people who want to have a good time and try themselves out as a police officer. I am fortunate to have an incredible team working with me, and it is my responsibility to provide them with a supportive and collaborative environment. Additionally, I will prioritize maintaining positive relationships within the team to ensure we can work together effectively toward our shared mission.

Lastly, I want to make sure LSPD has all of its issues fixed and has a stable department system. I would like to be remembered as the LSPD Leader who had the most enjoyable and chill term in the server's history.

At its core, Police RP must be realistic, otherwise, it serves no purpose.

I would like to introduce an improved set of LSPD rankings and departments. It is crucial that these remain both realistic and functional.
The Patrols Department is responsible for towing and ticketing illegally parked vehicles to prevent overcrowding in the city and to enforce penalties for parking violations.
The S.W.A.T Department is responsible for being the most experienced form of law enforcement in eliminating all types of crime, arresting the most wanted criminals in the city, and carrying out heavy operations against all forms of criminal activity.

The HRT Department is responsible for recruiting new officers and managing internal affairs. It combines the functions of the old FTO and IA Departments but is more modern and effective in ensuring that all officers are properly trained and there is no corruption within the Police Department.

The AS Department is responsible for ensuring that the helicopters provided by the PD are operated by highly skilled pilots from all state organizations and that they provide relevant information regarding any situation from the sky.

The Gang Intelligence Unit (GIU) is responsible for gathering information on all criminal organizations and maintaining an evidence roster. They work closely with the FIB during busts that require our assistance. It is crucial that these units maintain a low profile.

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant III
Sergeant II
Sergeant I
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal III
Corporal II
Corporal I
Senior Officer III
Senior Officer II
Senior Officer I
Patrol Officer III
Patrol Officer II
Patrol Officer I
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks For reading my application

Levi Pluxury

CEO Of Lifeinvader ❤️
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Abdul Rafay
3. Time zone: GMT+5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours ( more than active on weekends )
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information:
1. Leader of
Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I would like to be the Leader of LSPD as I believe I have the experience to uphold and maintain the level of RP that LSPD can do, LSPD has the potential to bring GREAT RP into this server and I have many experience on all State Organization espacially on LSPD. LSPD has had many great leaders in there times who served 5 very successful terms and i believe i can bring a new set of eyes to the ORG where i could impediment new RP and ideas into LSPD.

- I have been in many Organization in the past year playing grand, From a Private in NG and Patrol Officer in LSPD and working hard and climbing the ranks and Put Hardwork and Loyal with Organization which was a eye opening experience and I believe with this variety of experiences I will be able to ad here to any and all situations and ranks and make it a comfortable experience for all.

- As i already said i have been playing on Grand RP for a little over a year now constantly putting over more hrs a day and investing time to become someone respected in the server and it would really be valued by me and i would try my outmost hardest to go down as a “Best Officer” in the eyes of the people. I want to get this opportunity to lead Los Santos Police Department.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organisation:

- In order to improve the RP in LSPD and have a lot of ideas and i believe i have the key to unlock LSPD’s potential, I will be implementing more RP into the generally running for example encouraging are units to do more Proactive policing rather than inactive policing by this i mean trying to get LSPD more involved in the city and the peoples lives and actually preventing crime rather than just, I will also take care of the people's needs.

- I would like to explore the idea of including EMS in more RP as there is such a opportunity for them to be involved and to increase RP but has never been used, I will try to impediment them more into hostage situations such as them checking out the hostage etc. And I will include more RP when it comes to the Citizens' needs. For example, if we believe them to have medical problems we will call EMS to carry out exams etc. I will explain more if this in the interview

- I will introduce more RP and realistic divisions i would add a K9 divisions to impediments the dogs we have as i believe if trained with these correctly it can really increase the RP, I will also add more traffic stops and speed traps into the city where we can seriously make an impact and actually enforce the traffic code.

- Implement Bonus System for all departments espacially on IA or HR because these departments are backbone of LSPD. Giving Bonus for those who put more hard work and dedicated towards. Also Giving bonuses for employee of the week which people may inspire from the person and showing activity more.

Thanks for reviewing my application,
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Top Bottom