Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
Congrats to the following people , you have been selected to give interview to be LSPD Leader .

Jhony Grey- 64056- anonymusgamer
Mehbub Rich-95891-mehbub006
Abhishek Rich -96587 -abhixxhekk
Dimitri Yega - 38807 -hopesmax

interviews will be on 14:00 server time on 30th july 2023
If you have any doubts or problems regarding interview contact on discord :

okdamon
or sporkypine .

thank you to everyone for showing interest and applying

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated only for the LSPD Leader Application.
Do not post any discussion, inappropriate links, off topic, vouching etc.
Anything off-topic or vouching comments will lead to punishment.
You can vouch applications by putting
likes.

Best of luck :)

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
Information

1. Darshil

2. 18

3. GMT +5:30

4. 6-8 Hours

5. kingdarshil

6. Darshil Black

7. 99605

*Additional information*

1. Leader of LSPD

First: I want to be leader of LSPD because I have worked in State Orgs in my whole carrier only I know how we can run an Organisation perfectly because I am not biased like others who will let their friends go away with shit, I will get justice in Every Department of LSPD as well as I have worked in LSPD for 1 Term and it was perfect, in my opinion people will only join your organisation and they will only respect you when you respect them and be nice to them However I have seen a lot of leaders who just don’t do anything after becoming leader but for me I am ready to go with my units in Petroling to make them Cheer Up and serious, I am a military guy and yes I take discipline as well as feelings seriously that’s why I think I am capable of becoming a leader of LSPD,To be very honest I have literally gave commands to High Ranks in other organisations so I think I am Capable!

Second: People from a long time who are working in LSPD just only thinks we are normal police officers who are just to make tickets but we are not, Whole Los Santos is our area no one can or even think to do an ATM robbery when we are their because they don’t know some police officers are the best shooters In LSPD I have seen good people facing nepotism like they do their duty as hard as they can but still they don’t get a promotion or respect, for me I am gonna do a Employee of the week I am gonna help out Good Officers to reach the rank they deserve.

Third: I have been working in State Organisations from last few months and I have learned alot from so many people specially Daryll Scott, when I was in his term he teached me alot about everything like Laws, state rule , etc even people in city who are in state organisations doesn’t know we can arrest people for committing crimes like punching for no reason, not showing passport and so on. There are so many penal codes which people doesn’t know in city all they can do is Illegal Firearms and murder of a Leo but trust me their is a lot of Charges which you guys ignore!

I can help out everyone who join the organisation with Laws with My Honorable Deputy Daryll Scott if I become leader!

3. My advice for improving roleplay:

organisation member should know that everyone is proffeisonal while on duty, they should know how to tackle anyone and yes I am gonna ensure all officers are going aloud with the rules of the city. Create good roleplay scenarios with gangs of the city and even with state organisations. I have been an HR in every org so I am gonna ensure that too that everyone who is new comer in city or new comer in LSPD to get along with everything in his training!

Department:

HR (Human Resources): calm and good officers who can train new comers in LSPD to put their best for their organisation as well as RolePlay.

IA (Internal Affairs): strict and careful officers who can give strikes to people who do mistakes wheather its a HighCommand or not.

GPU (Ground Patrol Unit): best drivers who can pull over suspects as well as people who speed on roads.

SWAT (Special Weapons And Tactics): Best Clappers who are gonna help out GPU as well as DU while giving them cover and good saving other people (secret: SWAT is the best)

DU (Detective Unit): intelligent officers who and go investigatation about other officers and criminals so everything is balanced in city.

APU (Airpatrol Unit): Best Pilots who are gonna give their best to reach GLOBAL and LOCALS as well as they gonna assist every officer in LSPD!

Rank System -

30. Chief

29. Deputy Chief

28. Assistant Chief

27. Chief of staff

26. Head of department

25. Deputy Head of Department

24. Senior Commander

23. Senior Lieutenant

22. Senior Air Patrol Unit

21. Senior Corporal

20. Senior Private

19. Master Commander

18. Master Lieutenant

17. Master Air Patrol Unit

16. Master Corporal

15. Master Private

14. Major Commander

13. Major Lieutenant

12. Major Air Patrol Unit

11. Major Corporal

10. Major Private

9. Junior Commander

8. Junior Lieutenant

7. Junior Air Patrol Unit

6. Junior Corporal

5. Junior Private

4. Officer

3. Trainee

2. On LOA

1. Suspended

My Honorable Deputies will be:

102: TBD

103: TBD

Signed: Darshil Black

🚔 LSPD is a Beautiful Organisation!

Last edited:

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information:

1. Jayden
  2. 18
  3. +00:00 GMT
  4. 7 to 8 hours during the week, 8 to 16 hours on the weekend
  5. soapyfanta
  6. Daryl Scott
  7. 79177
Leader of LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) My relationships with the entire city allow me to maintain a robust and active organization. This was demonstrated during my previous term with the LSPD. Given the opportunity to lead the LSPD once again, I would be able to ensure that capable individuals are placed in the positions they deserve. Additionally, I'm committed to avoiding nepotism and granting ranks solely based on personal relationships. Instead, I'll emphasize performance and work attitude when assigning ranks.

2) The importance of the LSPD cannot be overstated. It plays a crucial role in maintaining the safety of citizens and countering the persistent threat posed by rebellious factions in the southern region of Los Santos. I firmly believe that I am the right individual to guide the people of Los Santos through these challenges once more.

3) A significant aspect I aim to enhance, if given the chance to lead again, is the development of various departments. I will ensure that all departmental actions adhere to both legal regulations and server rules. Furthermore, I've established a police academy to educate individuals about what is permissible and what isn't. This initiative will empower our officers with the knowledge they need to serve effectively.

In summary, my experience, leadership skills, and commitment to professional values make me well-equipped to take on the role of leader at the LSPD. I am dedicated to maximizing the potential of the LSPD and confident that my passion and expertise will drive positive change within the organization for generations to come.

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the Organization:

1. I am dedicated to enhancing the professionalism and conduct of our officers through comprehensive training programs. My goal is to equip them with the necessary skills to maintain high standards of professionalism, respect, and composure in all situations, both on and off duty. By investing in the development of my officers, I am committed to enhancing LSPD's reputation and ensuring that our team upholds the highest standards of excellence and integrity. Together, we will cultivate a culture of professionalism and improve the positive image of LSPD in our community.

2. To elevate the level of roleplay within LSPD, it's crucial to build upon the successes of past leaders and learn from any previous shortcomings. By leveraging these experiences, we can foster an environment that prioritizes immersive and engaging roleplay. Collaboration with other organizations is pivotal in creating effective policies and plans that align with our collective vision for the future. Through these collaborative efforts, we can guarantee the ongoing success of LSPD as a respected institution, leaving a lasting impact for future generations.

3. Under my leadership, I believe I can enhance the city's perception of the LSPD. I aspire to be remembered for leading a term of excellence. During my previous term at LSPD, we were the most active organization. I am confident this pattern will continue, with LSPD being responsive and effective in all situations, establishing itself as the premier organization.

4. Finalizing the Police Academy is one of my primary goals. Hiring sufficient teachers and establishing a consistent schedule will significantly improve LSPD's adherence to the law. Officers will be equipped with the knowledge required, including the do's and don'ts, as well as the correct procedures for trials and court cases. My officers will receive comprehensive training in all that I know and can teach.
I have learned from my mistakes, and since then, I have become a successful leader in another side of the law.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a great day!

Signed, Daryl Scott
Former:
101 Chief of Police
102 Deputy Chief of Police
Minister of State
NG L.T General

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
Your age: 19
Time zone: CET(+01:00)
Average online per day: 7-8 hours on week days 8-16 hours on weekends.
Your Discord: nadarevic
Your Nickname: BaIkan Choo
Your ID: 96931

Additional Info

Leader of LSPD ( Los Santos Police Department)
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific Organisation? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) Leadership Expertise: With my extensive experience in various organizations such as FIB, NG, and SAHP, I have honed my leadership skills and gained the ability to effectively lead and inspire others. My strong communication skills and persuasive speaking style allow me to build rapport and garner support easily. I am confident in my capability to create a calm and safe environment within LSPD, as I possess the innate talent to motivate and uplift the morale of my team members. I will strive to cultivate a positive and productive work environment that brings out the best in each employee.

2)The Los Santos Police Department plays a crucial role in maintaining law and order in our city. Drawing from my past experience as the Assistant Chief of LSPD, I have gained valuable insights into the specific needs and challenges of the organization. This experience has equipped me with the necessary knowledge and understanding to effectively address the demands of the position. I am committed to bringing positive changes to LSPD, fostering a culture of excellence, professionalism, and integrity.

3)I view the leadership role in LSPD as the natural progression in my law enforcement career. Building upon my extensive knowledge of the law and understanding the responsibilities of LSPD, I am prepared to take on the challenges that come with leading a prominent organization. With a deep passion for law enforcement and a genuine commitment to serving and protecting our community, I am driven to make a lasting impact and contribute to the success of LSPD.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that I possess the qualifications, leadership expertise, and dedication needed to be an exceptional leader for the Los Santos Police Department. I am confident that, with my knowledge of the law, ability to motivate and inspire, and understanding of the responsibilities, I can guide LSPD towards continued excellence and make a positive difference in our city.

Your advice for improving Role Play level in Organisation.

1) It is crucial for officers to adhere to proper terminology and commands during roleplay situations, such as using the correct terms for actions like breaking trunks or disabling body cameras for corrupt officers. I would prioritize consistent and accurate usage of these commands among all members of the organization. Addressing any deviations from proper usage through individual discussions and implementing appropriate consequences will ensure a high standard of roleplay.

2) Emphasizing the importance of responsibility while on duty is paramount. Officers should understand the significance of responding to situations in a realistic and professional manner, avoiding any rule-breaking behaviours like power gaming (PG). Encouraging and reinforcing appropriate conduct will contribute to a more immersive and authentic roleplay experience.

3) As the potential Chief of LSPD, I am committed to bringing the idea of a police academy to life. Collaborating with the government, I would work towards establishing a comprehensive police academy that provides training and education to our officers. This initiative will enhance their skills, knowledge, and professionalism, ultimately elevating the overall roleplay standard within our organization.

4) To ensure clarity and understanding of the organization's expectations, I would enhance the realism and comprehensiveness of our charter (contract). By expanding its content and clearly communicating its provisions, officers will have a clear understanding of their responsibilities. Implementing a system where officers acknowledge and submit their agreement to the charter will enable easy access for reference and verification.

By implementing these initiatives, we can create a more immersive and realistic roleplay environment within our organization. Together, we will uphold the highest standards of professionalism and integrity, fostering a cohesive and dedicated team of law enforcement officers.

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I joined LSPD, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy), then Underdeputy of Bloods then I was the major general of NG leading the airforce with my skills and at recent I was the underdeputy of Ballas and I spent more than half of my life being in LSPD from a suspended to all way up to HOD of IA while learning and discovering new things. I was present at the time when servers got nuked and I created many channels and handled IA work efficiently and I think that these indicated my leadership quality. Like other leaders, I have the capability to make a term successful as I've seen a lot of ups and downs.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of LSPD. As I have been selected for LSPD leadership interview, I think that I am ready for this position and now I things which was a mistake for me. I want to make LSPD a place of happiness and a justice area where we will provide service to the citizens till the end of my term. I will be happy to do it.
3. Personally I want to decrease the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the LSPD always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of LSPD. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy and HOD. I can handle LSPD very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies. I want to make it happen by having good relations with every LSPD officer and keeping it active.

My experiences:

Selected for LSPD, SAHP, Bloods and Families Leadership interview.

Ex - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans - (i) I will be having good relations with my officers and other state orgs because in my opinion it's necessary to maintain a good quality of relation between us as we together provide justice to the people of Los Santos.
(ii) I will try to maintain LSPD's position at top which is maintained by our previous chiefs especially Evan, as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as HC. I will make sure that our HCs are doing all weekly tasks while following our rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).
(iv) I will try to make sure that no one is avoiding duty by making my IA department work and I will be recruiting deserving officers who got a dream to be in LSPD and serve the nation with the help of my HRT team.
(v) To improve roleplay, my one of the first work as leader would be to make every LSPD officer do anything like breaking trunks with proper RP command or checking someone's passport, etc. They will be getting proper trainings from HRT team about this topic and I will be teaching HRT team about this, mainly HRT head.

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview. I need a chance again to prove myself.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Sky Blazze

Better To be Free
Player
1. Your name IRL: supriyo
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone:+5:30
4. Average online per day:4-9
5. Your Discord: skyblaze
6. Your Nickname: sky blaze
7. Your ID: 102475

1. Leader of LSPD

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

After completing three successful terms in the LSPD, I think I'd like to become a leader of the LSPD. It's one of the most important state organizations, and I've observed this organization very closely. I also became an under deputy within a very short time due to my dedication and hard work towards the org . I successfully completed two terms as an under deputy.

Furthermore, I have keenly observed and actively participated in every situation within the LSPD, whether it's an in-character issue with any LSPD units or critical situations involving the entire state. This experience has equipped me with the skills to effectively manage such situations and collaborate seamlessly with other organizations as a team.

lasty with my all past experience i will try to fill all gaps and implement some changes to make lspd best , also i implemented many things in last term as a result till last day LSPD have maximum number in city and any kind of store robbery and hostage situation, and i need too implement some more to make LSPD best.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1)I will place a stronger emphasis on Human Resources to ensure proper training for new officers. This will help them understand and experience the true essence of roleplay as law enforcement officers, allowing them to fully enjoy their roleplay experience in this capacity.

2) i will give more attention towards Swat and stf and i will prepare a whole team of clappers for Swat and stf department , because i think to protect the city from criminal and in any special operation this two department need to be a group of sharp shooter

3) I plan to involve committed and proactive members of the narcotics department to address the escalating cannabis problem in the city. I'll provide comprehensive training and appoint a skilled Head of Department to elevate the officers' capabilities. This will enable them to execute successful, strategic operations, whether it's a secret small-scale operation or a coordinated effort of involving all law enforcement units.

4) Last but not least, I will divide to allocate officers to the departments they are genuinely dedicated to, ensuring that their skills and passion align with their respective assignments.

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL: Zain Ali
3. Time zone: GMT+5
5. Your Discord: ghost9582
6. Your Nickname:Skorpean Ghost
7. Your ID: 62534
Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

After completing seven successful terms in the LSPD, I believe it is time for me to try to run my own organization. It's one of the most important state organizations, and I am serving it from samuel's term. I also became an under deputy three times and one time deputy due to my dedication and hard work towards the org . I successfully completed three terms as an under deputy.

Secondly, to continue, I want to become the leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding a strict strike system, and placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for recruits and trained veterans. I believe that LSPD is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. professionalism is the goal of an organization like LSPD.

Third one is my Advices to improve RolePlay level in organizations are:

Work better with other Leo’s better communication is key more leader meetings is a must and so is joint training this will help all orgs better there rp as there will be more rp interactions which can help the city.

I have lots of experience under my belt as a LEO:

7x Terms in LSPD
Ex Deputy chief
2x Usss deputy dir
Ex SOD of UC in FIB

Last edited:

PrashantRaj

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Prashant Raj
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30hrs
4. Average online per day: 6hrs
5. Your Discord: prashant4880
6. Your Nickname: Prashant Raj
7. Your ID: 110305
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leader Of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. To make a difference: Being a leader of an organization provides an opportunity to make a positive impact on the organization and its members. Leaders have the ability to shape the direction of the organization and influence its culture, values, and goals. By leading an organization, someone can work towards making a meaningful difference in the lives of its members and the community it serves.
  2. To develop leadership skills: Leading an organization provides an opportunity to develop and hone leadership skills. Leaders must be able to communicate effectively, motivate and inspire others, and make difficult decisions. By taking on a leadership role, someone can gain valuable experience and develop the skills necessary to become an effective leader.
  3. To pursue a passion: Leading an organization can provide an opportunity to pursue a personal passion or interest. If someone is passionate about a particular cause or issue, leading an organization that focuses on that cause can provide a way to channel that passion into meaningful action. By leading an organization, someone can work towards achieving their personal goals while also making a positive impact on the world.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -
Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - lexo.
6. Your Nickname - Lexo Federal
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of
LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)

• I have been part of a State Organization for a long time, holding positions such as SAHP Leader and NG Leader in EN3. I have also served as High Command and Under deputy multiple times in EN2. Throughout my time there, I have achieved success and gained valuable experience with the city, familiarizing myself with the rules. This experience has helped me develop my leadership skills.

• In addition to my time in the State Organization, I have also worked in LSPD for multiple terms and served under various leaders as High Command. This previous leadership experience has taught me how to manage the organization effectively and handle any conflicts that may arise.

• I believe I can bring many exciting RP experiences to the city, and I am confident that I can attract many people to join my organization. I have some plans to make the organization more active during events and different situations.

• For new comers we should explain them many things as everyone is not a born leader. I will set up a strong HR team to train the new officers, which will ensure they understand all the correct procedures and RP behind every situation, use of proper rp (/me,/try,/do) commands. Will make Our Organization Always Follow the Chain Of Command Strictly

• I will make weekly Meetings with All State Orgs to maintain and build positive relationships with every Legal Organization and aim to have no conflicts with any of them.

• I will make sure our IA always focus on officer's bodycam and do bodycam checks frequently. which will save us from any trouble IC and OOCly

• I will make sure everyone is professional in any rp situation, radio, and department so everyone respects LSPD.

• And i have many more small ideas like, promotion ceremony,interacting with all officers, knowing and try to solve all officer's problem, inspection on divisions,, etc.
Divisions:-

IA(Internal Affairs):- IA will in charge of Weekly License Checks, Logs checks(Bodycam checks) and give suggestions of promotion for the promotion ceremony with the help of HR and Higher commands

HR(Human Resources):- HR will be the heart of the organization, they'll be hiring officers and turn them into best officers.

Detectives:- Will collect evidences from events, and will make sure they use proper Rp commands for initiating anything like drones Etc.

PR(Public Relations):- Will be in charge of making sure Citizens are happy with our work and plan events for the citizen

SWAT:- Will take lead any any event from LSPD side and will host ghetto patrols and take lead with he help of Higher ranked officers

(These Divisions are currently in my mind, may change in future according to the curators demand/Other officers suggestions)

Goals:-
LSPD will have many goals during this term and we will give our best to accomplish those together!

1) Make every citizens feel safe and happy -
i have a lot of plans to tackle crimes, decrease it's ammount and i think it will help citizens feeling safe as the crime rate will be lowered during the term.

2) Memorable experience for Every units:- Promotion ceremonies, Events and every other things will make every single officers remember the term.

3) Attend all events with most units - As i said I'll hire the most hard working individuals in the HR division and using my connection in the city I'll make LSPD very active and attend all events during day and night shifts.

4) Complete 25 IC globals - My PR team will bring us the best suggestions for the events for our citizens and by doing those we'll accomplish this target together.

6) Creating Best Units for future terms, creating future high commands and leaders :- As i said in my term I'll make sure HR focuses more on the growth of individual officers which will lead to creation of awesome officers and they'll make proud in future for sure.

7) Making Training system better and help every new units to be a professional officer

8) Professional and frequent ghetto patrols with proper Convoy :-
I've seen in come circumstances officers only go in ghetto for the weekly target completion and don't do the ghetto patrol properly, I'll complete the target + make sure every single ghetto patrol is properly done.

9) Better relationship with all organizations :- it's one of the most important thing, we'll help other organization accomplishing their objectives and they'll help us to complete our objectives and it'll create the best relationship between the state orgs and we'll always be ready to help any state organization in any situation.

10) Keep LSPD ON TOP!

Ranking System:-

Rank 30: Chief of Police
Rank 29: Deputy Chief of Police
Rank 28: Assisting Chief of Police (ACOP) (AKA COS)
Rank 27: District Attorney
Rank 26: Chief Of Department
Rank 25: Deputy Chief Of Department
Rank 24: Commander
Rank 23: Superintendent
Rank 22: Captain
Rank 21: Lieutenant
Rank 20: Senior Detective
Rank 19: Detective
Rank 18: Senior Supervisor
Rank 17: Supervisor
Rank 16: Major Sergeant
Rank 15: Sergeant
Rank 14: Senior Corporal
Rank 13: Corporal
Rank 12: Master Patrol Officer III
Rank 11: Master Patrol Officer II
Rank 10: Master Patrol Officer I
Rank 9: Senior Patrol Officer III
Rank 8: Senior Patrol Officer II
Rank 7: Senior Patrol Officer I
Rank 6: Patrol Officer III
Rank 5: Patrol Officer II
Rank 4: Patrol Officer I
Rank 3: Rookie
Rank 2: Cadet
Rank 1: Suspended

My experience:-

LPSD:-

I've been LSPD for 3+ terms as my highest rank being Assistant chief and i was chief of staff in last term(Willian Federal, Mehbub Rich ETC)
FIB:-
I've been chief of staff (28th rank) in Muz Trappy's term
SAHP:-
I've been in SAHP for 1.5 terms in En2
and I've been leader of SAHP in En3
NG:-

been Under deputy in Kazuto's term and Major(HOD) in Edd's term in En2
and I've been leader of NG in En3

At the end i would say , i would promise to respect everyone, make everyone remember the term, and make LSPD on TOP!

Thanks for reading my application!

Regards,
Lexo Federal

Last edited:

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Your name IRL- Vineeth Babu
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone-5.30+IST
4. Average online per day-5 To 6 hrs

5.Your discord-Frosty Paul#6670

6.Yours nickname-Frosty Paul

7.Your ID- 30320

1. Leader of...LSPD Los Santos Police Department

I think i Am Fit for this as i have quite good experience in it and I want to make the LSPD the best and i want to Help the new players to come into the The org and help to know them about Leos

Secondly, I have Good Leader ship quality the main one is the Partiality Favourtism I will not let them happen in my term

Lastly, LSPD has to make criminals bust who are selling lots of ammo and guns in bulk and Leo armors and stuff

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

First advice is to Make the HR to HRT and I want to make the department stable enough to to hire and train someone

Second advice is like i saw many terms but they don't have a good CID HOD because CID is the toughest one i want to improve it by making a some new rules and regulations in that and stuff

Last thing is to Make to department to Feel that enough to Join LSPD by attracting them with good dress codes and etc

NG-Deputy General
FIB-COS X3
SAHP-COS2
LSPD-Assitant Cheif x2
Marbunta - Deputyx1

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Vineeth Babu
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone-5.30+IST
4. Average online per day-5 To 6 hrs

5.Your discord-Frosty Paul#6670

6.Yours nickname-Frosty Paul

7.Your ID- 30320

1. Leader of...LSPD Los Santos Police Department

I think i Am Fit for this as i have quite good experience in it and I want to make the LSPD the best and i want to Help the new players to come into the The org and help to know them about Leos

Secondly, I have Good Leader ship quality the main one is the Partiality Favourtism I will not let them happen in my term

Lastly, LSPD has to make criminals bust who are selling lots of ammo and guns in bulk and Leo armors and stuff

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

First advice is to Make the HR to HRT and I want to make the department stable enough to to hire and train someone

Second advice is like i saw many terms but they don't have a good CID HOD because CID is the toughest one i want to improve it by making a some new rules and regulations in that and stuff

Last thing is to Make to department to Feel that enough to Join LSPD by attracting them with good dress codes and etc

NG-Deputy General
FIB-COS X3
SAHP-COS2
LSPD-Assitant Cheif x2
Marbunta - Deputyx1

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Abdul Rafay
3. Time zone: GMT+5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours ( more than active on weekends )
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I would like to be the Leader of LSPD as I believe I have the experience to uphold and maintain the level of RP that LSPD can do, LSPD has the potential to bring GREAT RP into this server and think I have many experience on all State Organization espacially on LSPD. LSPD has had many great leaders in there time such as Evan, Willian and Mehbub who served 5 very successful terms and i believe i can bring a new set of eyes to the ORG where i could impediment new RP and ideas into LSPD.

- I have been in many Organization in the past year playing grand, From a Private in NG and Rookie in LSPD and working hard and climbing the ranks and Put Hardwork and Loyal with Organization which was a eye opening experience and i made some mistake which i have learnt from and grown from. I believe with this variety of experiences I will be able to ad here to any and all situations and ranks and make it a comfortable experience for all.

- As i already said i have been playing on Grand RP for a little over a year now constantly putting over more hrs a day and investing time to become someone respected in the server and it would really be valued by me and i would try my outmost hardest to go down as a “Legend” in the eyes of the people. I want to get this oppurtinity to lead Los Santos Police Department.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organisation:

1. In order to improve the RP in LSPD and have a lot of ideas and i believe i have the key to unlock LSPD’s potential, I will be implementing more RP into the generally running for example encouraging are units to do more Proactive policing rather than inactive policing by this i mean trying to get LSPD more involved in the city and the peoples lives and actually preventing crime rather than just, I will also take care of the people's needs.

2. I would like to explore the idea of including EMS in more RP as there is such a opportunity for them to be involved and to increase RP but has never been used, I will try to impediment them more into hostage situations such as them checking out the hostage etc. And I will include more RP when it comes to the Citizens' needs. For example, if we believe them to have medical problems we will call EMS to carry out exams etc. I will explain more if this in the interview

3. Last but not least i will introduce more RP and realistic divisions i would add a K9 divisions to impediments the dogs we have as i believe if trained with these correctly it can really increase the RP, I will also add more traffic stops and speed traps into the city where we can seriously make an impact and actually enforce the traffic code.

4. Implement Bonus System for all departments espacially on IA or HR because these departments are backbone of LSPD. Giving Bonus for those who put more hard work and dedicated towards. Also Giving bonuse for employee of the week which people may inspire from the person and showing activity more.

Thanks for reviewing my application,
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Last edited:

Ramana

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Yaseen
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
9+ hours
5. Your Discord
ya6_
6. Your Nickname
Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Los Santos Police Department

I want to be a leader of LSPD because I have a lot of experience in LSPD. I was in from wraith term saw Vincent And Many Leaders I made myself up to the Assistant chief. I went through swat agent Commander to Major Fto , chief of staff

I would like to work as an LSPD Leader to serve the city as it was my first state Org when i came To Grand Rp

I watched the leaders before me closely and see what the mistakes and the benefits of the orders they took, as a result, i have encountered many Situations As A curator Also, i Was Totally confident i could Run This Org As a Leader without Any Issues

About Then Rank Tbh I Dont wanna Change It it will be the same

Types Of Divisions :

SWAT

FTO

Detective

IA

Public Relations

• I will treat every employee as a family, I'll treat everyone equally, with no favoritism, and no racism, and work together to make the org successful.

• I have many friends who will come and bring their friends also and make the org active even at Night times Mainly For Subs And ACC

• I will be active in always helping every employee, and solving internal conflicts and doubts.

• I will recruit strong hc and FTO who can recruit on time and give training to newbies.

• I will conduct meetings with every state org and so inspections to make the best possible relationship with other orgs and help them always when they need.

• I will establish better communication within the org to make the rp level better.

• Active bonuses

Note : I had LR 1.1 The Reason is Some of My own Gang Members Targeted to Disband Org , They Were Attack Turfs On non Turf Days more then 7 times nearly , When i was warn Removing Global

After That situation My application was Selected for Bloods ( due to Irl issues i was Not attend for Interview) bc of That time Admins Knows How much unfair happened to me​

Last edited:

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
The following people have been selected for the LSPD leader interview.

Balkan Choo - 96931 - nadarevic
Sky blaze - 102475 - skyblaze
Ram Pluxury - 54187 - ya6_

Interviews will start at 11:30 server time on 31st August 2023

If you have any doubts or problems regarding interview contact on discord :

adityagupta2424, negan0000 or sporkypine

thank you to everyone for showing interest and applying

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated only for the LSPD Leader Application.
Do not post any discussion, inappropriate links, off topic, vouching etc.
Anything off-topic or vouching comments will lead to punishment.
You can vouch applications by putting likes.

Best of luck :)

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Police Department
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I joined LSPD, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy), then Underdeputy of Bloods then I was the major general of NG leading the airforce with my skills and at recent I was the underdeputy of Ballas and I spent more than half of my life being in LSPD from a suspended to all way up to Assistant chief while learning and discovering new things. I was present at the time when servers got nuked and I created many channels and handled IA work efficiently and I think that these indicated my leadership quality. Like other leaders, I have the capability to make a term successful as I've seen a lot of ups and downs.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 4 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of LSPD. As I have been selected for LSPD leadership interview, I think that I am ready for this position and now I things which was a mistake for me. I want to make LSPD a place of happiness and a justice area where we will provide service to the citizens till the end of my term. I will be happy to do it.
3. Personally I want to decrease the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the LSPD always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of LSPD. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy and HOD. I can handle LSPD very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies. I want to make it happen by having good relations with every LSPD officer and keeping it active.

My experiences:

Selected for LSPD, SAHP, Bloods and Families Leadership interview.

Ex - Assistant Chief (LSPD)

Ex - Marabunta Under Deputy

Ex - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will be having good relations with my officers and other state orgs because in my opinion it's necessary to maintain a good quality of relation between us as we together provide justice to the people of Los Santos.
(ii) I will try to maintain LSPD's position at top which is maintained by our previous chiefs especially Evan, as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as HC. I will make sure that our HCs are doing all weekly tasks while following our rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).
(iv) I will try to make sure that no one is avoiding duty by making my IA department work and I will be recruiting deserving officers who got a dream to be in LSPD and serve the nation with the help of my HRT team.
(v) To improve roleplay, my one of the first work as leader would be to make every LSPD officer do anything like breaking trunks with proper RP command or checking someone's passport, etc. They will be getting proper trainings from HRT team about this topic and I will be teaching HRT team about this, mainly HRT head.

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview. I need a chance again to prove myself.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Jhony Grey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgamer
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Vercetti
7. Your ID: 64056
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

I am interested in applying for the position of leader in LSPD. I have great admiration for the work that LSPD does on the server. I have had the privilege of serving in LSPD for five terms and have held the position of high command in all of them. Additionally, I have also served as a deputy in one term. My experience extends to other organizations as well, having served as a deputy of NG three times, deputy of SAHP one time, and high command in almost all of the organizations.

My goal is to make a successful, enjoyable term for people who want to have a good time and try themselves out as a police officer. I am fortunate to have an incredible team working with me, and it is my responsibility to provide them with a supportive and collaborative environment. Additionally, I will prioritize maintaining positive relationships within the team to ensure we can work together effectively toward our shared mission.

Lastly, I want to make sure LSPD has all of its issues fixed and has a stable department system. I would like to be remembered as the LSPD Leader who had the most enjoyable and chill term in the server's history.

At its core, Police RP must be realistic, otherwise, it serves no purpose.

I would like to introduce an improved set of LSPD rankings and departments. It is crucial that these remain both realistic and functional.
The Patrols Department is responsible for towing and ticketing illegally parked vehicles to prevent overcrowding in the city and to enforce penalties for parking violations.

The S.W.A.T Department is responsible for being the most experienced form of law enforcement in eliminating all types of crime, arresting the most wanted criminals in the city, and carrying out heavy operations against all forms of criminal activity.

The HRT Department is responsible for recruiting new officers and managing internal affairs. It combines the functions of the old FTO and IA Departments but is more modern and effective in ensuring that all officers are properly trained and there is no corruption within the Police Department.

The AS Department is responsible for ensuring that the helicopters provided by the PD are operated by highly skilled pilots from all state organizations and that they provide relevant information regarding any situation from the sky.

The Gang Intelligence Unit (GIU) is responsible for gathering information on all criminal organizations and maintaining an evidence roster. They work closely with the FIB during busts that require our assistance. It is crucial that these units maintain a low profile.

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant III
Sergeant II
Sergeant I
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal III
Corporal II
Corporal I
Senior Officer III
Senior Officer II
Senior Officer I
Patrol Officer III
Patrol Officer II
Patrol Officer I
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks For reading my application

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Zain Ali
3. Time zone: GMT+5
5. Your Discord: ghost9582
6. Your Nickname: Zain Skorpean
7. Your ID: 62534
Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

After serving 7 successful terms. This time i feel like i am having potential to serve the department i belongs. It's one of the most important state organizations in the city of Los Santos. I got 4 time under deputy and 1 time Deputy chief. As n Deputy chief i saw and i learned how it works.

Secondly, I want to become Leader because i have strong plan to run (LSPD) if i will get a chance. I have plan to Run 6 departments.

1.HR:Human resource: I saw in past unsuccessful terms. They didn't got a responsible HR who don't know how it works but i know HR as my experience. HR is the biggest department who is having 65% of pressure because they have to train new officers.

2.IA:Internal Affairs': The biggest responsibility of this department is to do officer's BGC, Trunk search, Officer search to make sure he is not having any prohibited/illegal item, investigating internal issues such as corruption, Giving strikes to officers if they are not gonna do their job properly or either Rule breaking.

3.TEU:Traffic enforcement Unite: The main purpose of this department is to petrol around the city to make sure we are not having any kind of illegal activity and giving fine to cars if its not parked well Towing abandoned vehicles is the job of TEU.

4.GIU:Gange Intelligence Unite: This department is basically for detectives concerning crime and its investigation. Drug bust is also the part of this department.

5.SWAT: Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT is the Backbone of not even LSPD and also of the city. They are the heroes behind balaclava who use to risk their life's in Terriost Attacks and hostage situations to make sure that the citizens are safe.

6.Black-Ops: This department is the mixture of SWAT and GIU and only the officer can be the part of it whoever masters SWAT and GIU both.

My Advices to improve Roleplay level in organizations are: TO make sure that everyone is having proper fun of RP life and want LSPD work better with other Leo organizations such as in joint operations and trainings.

Regards from your:

7x Terms in LSPD
Ex Deputy chief
2x USSS deputy dir
Ex SOD of UC in FIB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom