Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
The following people have been selected for the LSPD leader interview.

Matt Long - 1020 - mattneim
Helious MoonStone - 102785 - Shadow_of_God#9926
Vansh Exact - 15737 - Vansh#8605

Zain Skorpean - 62534 - ghost9582

Interviews will start at 15:30 server time on 13th September 2023
If you have any doubts or problems regarding interview contact on discord :

adityagupta2424, Stallion#8187 or sporkypine

thank you to everyone for showing interest and applying

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated only for the LSPD Leader Application.
Do not post any discussion, inappropriate links, off topic, vouching etc.
Anything off-topic or vouching comments will lead to punishment.
You can vouch applications by putting likes.

Best of luck :)

sivang

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sivan Vang
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT‎+3‎
4. Average online per day: 4 hours, 8 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord: shalom#1978
6. Your Nickname: Mike Mentzer
7. Your ID: 26123
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Firsl LSPD is my favorite organisation i have been in. the last term i was a high command in the LSPD at my time there i learned many skills such as leadership skills. Secondly i have a very well understanding of how the organisation work and operate. Thirdlyi want to become the leader of the LSPD to help it grow in terms of popularity and skills by always reqruiting new players and assisting them and by working well with the other organisations and responding quikly to emergencies

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I will make sure and there is no toxicty betwin LSPD employees and betwin other organisation and punish if there is to make a happy environment for everyone.
I will increase ia and hr work to make sure all the officers are following the rules and getting properly trained of all the procedures.
All my high commands will be highly trained and know the rules well.
I will not break the rules and make sure my term holds strong for 30 days.

Last edited:

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
Information

1. Darshil

2. 18

3. GMT +5:30

4. 6-8 Hours

5. kingdarshil

6. Darshil Tenpenny

7. 99605

*Additional information*

1. Leader of LPSD

20231005112626_1.jpg

2. Why you want to be leader of this organisation? (3 Reasons).

First: I want to be leader of LSPD because I have worked in State Orgs in my whole carrier only I know how we can run an Organisation perfectly because I am not biased like others who will let their friends go away with shit, I will get justice in Every Department of LSPD as well as I have worked in LSPD for 1 Term and it was perfect, in my opinion people will only join your organisation and they will only respect you when you respect them and be nice to them However I have seen a lot of leaders who just don’t do anything after becoming leader but for me I am ready to go with my units in Petroling to make them Cheer Up and serious, I am a military guy and yes I take discipline as well as feelings seriously that’s why I think I am capable of becoming a leader of LSPD,To be very honest I have literally gave commands to High Ranks in other organisations so I think I am Capable!

Second: People from a long time who are working in LSPD just only thinks we are normal police officers who are just to make tickets but we are not, Whole Los Santos is our area no one can or even think to do an ATM robbery when we are their because they don’t know some police officers are the best shooters In LSPD I have seen good people facing nepotism like they do their duty as hard as they can but still they don’t get a promotion or respect, for me I am gonna do a Employee of the week I am gonna help out Good Officers to reach the rank they deserve.

Third: I have been working in State Organisations from last few months and I have learned alot from so many people specially Daryll Scott, when I was in his term he teached me alot about everything like Laws, state rule , etc even people in city who are in state organisations doesn’t know we can arrest people for committing crimes like punching for no reason, not showing passport and so on. There are so many penal codes which people doesn’t know in city all they can do is Illegal Firearms and murder of a Leo but trust me their is a lot of Charges which you guys ignore!

3. My advice for improving roleplay:

organisation member should know that everyone is proffeisonal while on duty, they should know how to tackle anyone and yes I am gonna ensure all officers are going aloud with the rules of the city. Create good roleplay scenarios with gangs of the city and even with state organisations. I have been an HR in every org so I am gonna ensure that too that everyone who is new comer in city or new comer in LSPD to get along with everything in his training!

Department:

HR (Human Resources): calm and good officers who can train new comers in LSPD to put their best for their organisation as well as RolePlay.

IA (Internal Affairs): strict and careful officers who can give strikes to people who do mistakes wheather its a HighCommand or not.

GPU (Ground Patrol Unit): best drivers who can pull over suspects as well as people who speed on roads.

SWAT (Special Weapons And Tactics): Best Clappers who are gonna help out GPU as well as DU while giving them cover and good saving other people (secret: SWAT is the best)

DU (Detective Unit): intelligent officers who and go investigatation about other officers and criminals so everything is balanced in city.

Rank System -

30. Chief

29. Deputy Chief

28. Assistant Chief

27. Chief of Department

26. Head of department

25. Deputy Head of Department

24. Elite S.W.A.T Agent

23. Senior Lieutenant

22. Senior Commander

21. Senior Corporal

20. Senior Private

19. Senior S.W.A.T Agent

18. Master Lieutenant

17. Master Commander

16. Master Corporal

15. Master Private

14. S.W.A.T Agent

13. Major Lieutenant

12. Major Commander

11. Major Corporal

10. Major Private

9. Junior Commander

8. Junior Lieutenant

7. Junior Air Patrol Unit

6. Junior Corporal

5. Junior Private

4. Officer

3. Trainee

2. On LOA

1. Suspended

Now after we completed the last term perfectly. Where I was deputy so I am applying for this. I know because of my punishment history I cannot be taken as consideration but still, thank you for reading my application.

My Honorable Deputies will be:

102: TBD

103: Alex Blackstone

Signed: Darshil Tenpenny.

🚔 LSPD is a Beautiful Organisation!

jaden russso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jaden Russo

3. Time zone: EST (GMT -5)

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours in week 12 to 15 hours weekend

5. Your Discord: kingjaden

6. Your Nickname: Jaden

Additional information:

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

a) To start off the first reason i would like to join LSPD is because i possess something that many others do not, experience, work, and on-duty hours as law enforcement officers. Starting around January , i was a officer for about one month, which provided me with a lot of experience going through the ranks of trainee all the way to a dhod of hr After this, for about 80 days I worked in the SAHP which gave me a fortunate opportunity to cover the spectrum of both Police Organizations. After seeing my hard work, I was reached out to for a job offer to become Hod of hr, within the LSPD. I have since come to rise through the ranks, to my current position Assistant chief where I’ve been ac for the last 3 terms I've come to realize the types of people you meet, and with countless successful interviews and applications I've reviewed, its given me amazing peoples skills. I have the ability to adapt to the situations and i possess leadership qualities, as seen i was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals, and enhances my ability to perform my duties as an LSPD Officer.

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when i become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions HR IA SWAT TEU GIU Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

c) Thirdly I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization

My advices to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge about the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to be rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test in order to move on from Cadet to trainee, that tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I myself organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, that would not only make it easier for cadets, but easier for the Ftos in charge of the academy.

Thank for reading my application

Previous experience is
Hod of hr and ia x2
Ac x3
Fib dhod of uc
Gov ss deputy director
And much more

Signed Jaden Russo

Ethan Pluxury

LSPD & Bloods Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Umar Sadique
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:
9 to 10 hrs
5. Your Discord:
bigchad102
6. Your Nickname: Robin Federal
7. Your ID:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

There are some reasons why I wanted to be the leader of the Los Santos Police Department which I listed below:-

1. I would like to start with the experiences that I gained throughout my journey. I have been working as an LEO for more than 12 terms and I am the most loyal and hardworking person in every organization. I reached Under Deputy in every organization. I was the Assistant Chief at Willian's LSPD term and I became the Chief of Staff at Jhonny Vercetti's FIB term. Currently, I am working with Frank Columbo and I am a Deputy there. By working there, I know how to run an organization, and I feel that I can take leadership now.

2. I will not let the toxic people stay in my org because I want to make the LSPD a family where everyone will get equal respect, and everyone will need to follow rules and they will need to respect the orders of High commands because they are experienced more than them. I will make sure that no one spreads hate. Special work on the S.W.A.T and Hr department to make them better.

3. The HR division is not as active as it should be which is currently resulting in less recruitments and less enthusiasm towards LSPD meaning we lose officers over time and end up being low on numbers quite often. I will make sure everyone gets proper training so that they enjoy while on duty and show dedication towards their work.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

* In the past term there was not much activity by the officers. So if I get a chance to become a leader. I will improve it by recruiting more members as I am well-known in the city and I will try to make everyone do more activities.

* I will make a proper training session for all cadets I will tell them how to do duty in proper ways.
* I will conduct a meeting with all officers in LPSD once a week and listen to the problem and I will solve that.
* I will make sure every officer who is working hard will get rank up
* I will improve the bonus system of lspd

* I will conduct a proper interview and training of the officers who work in LSPD so that they will not break any kind of rules break

Signed by Robin Federal

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I joined LSPD, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy), then Underdeputy of Bloods then I was the major general of NG leading the airforce with my skills and at recent I was the underdeputy of Ballas and I spent more than half of my life being in LSPD from a suspended to all way up to Assistant chief while learning and discovering new things. I was present at the time when servers got nuked and I created many channels and handled IA work efficiently and I think that these indicated my leadership quality. Like other leaders, I have the capability to make a term successful as I've seen a lot of ups and downs.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 5 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of LSPD. As I have been selected for LSPD leadership interview, I think that I am ready for this position and now I things which was a mistake for me. I want to make LSPD a place of happiness and a justice area where we will provide service to the citizens till the end of my term. I will be happy to do it.
3. Personally I want to decrease the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the LSPD always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of LSPD. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy and HOD. I can handle LSPD very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies. I want to make it happen by having good relations with every LSPD officer and keeping it active.

My experiences:

Selected for LSPD, SAHP, Bloods, Marabunta and Families Leadership interview.

Ex - Assistant Chief (LSPD)

Ex - Marabunta Under Deputy

Ex - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will be having good relations with my officers and other state orgs because in my opinion it's necessary to maintain a good quality of relation between us as we together provide justice to the people of Los Santos.
(ii) I will try to maintain LSPD's position at top which is maintained by our previous chiefs especially Evan, as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as HC. I will make sure that our HCs are doing all weekly tasks while following our rules and regulations. Besides this, hosting events time to time will provide LSPD a great view of citizens - to know their interests and the way in which we can help them.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).
(iv) I will try to make sure that no one is avoiding duty by making my IA department work and I will be recruiting deserving officers who got a dream to be in LSPD and serve the nation with the help of my HRT team.
(v) To improve roleplay, my one of the first work as leader would be to make every LSPD officer do anything like breaking trunks with proper RP command or checking someone's passport, etc. They will be getting proper trainings from HRT team about this topic and I will be teaching HRT team about this, mainly HRT head.

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

ToxicArchit

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Archit
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord- ToxicArchit#5409
6. Your Nickname- Healthy Archit
7. Your ID- 1161

Additional information
1. Leader of...

aJqBdNM.gif

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

1. I want to become the leader of this organization (LSPD) because I have a lot of experience in LSPD, I was Deputy Chief Of LSPD and I worked for LSPD for a long time 5-6 months (IRL) and I also worked at SAHP, I am Deputy Chief There also and I am currently a high command of FIB, because I have a lot experience I believe I am capable of this position that's why I want to become the leader of LSPD.

2. if I become the leader of LSPD I am not going to give a single chance to get a warning/verbal warning in LSPD and I also going to make sure to make LSPD a mature, professional and happy place.

3. if I become the leader of LSPD I am going to improve RolePlay and I am going to make this organization the best organization in the city.

lspd-gta5.gif

FTO DIVISION

In the FTO Division, I am going to add some realistic features.

1. GUN handling test (IN GUN handling test I am going to give the officer a pistol with 20 rounds to shoot in range)

SERVER RULE BREAK

These days, a lot of officers are doing rule breaks, like non-RP driving. PG, MG, and much more specifically, no-RP driving. For these issues, I am going to make a team to look all over the office if anyone breaks the rule, so I am going to give a strike instantly, and this is the main reason LSPD gets a lot of warnings and verbal warnings.

INTERNAL AFFAIRS

These days, lots of high commands do FEVOURITISM to stop this issue. I am going to make internal affairs, if an IA sees any high command doing FEVOURITISM, so I am going to give him/her an instant strike.

ROLE PLAY GUIDE BOOK

A role play guide book for officers I think this is the most important thing that should be in the LSPD I think this is the best thing to improve roleplay.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ LSPD ON TOP!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ (EX Deputy Chief Of LSPD)
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ (EX Deputy Chief Of SAHP)
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ HealthyArchit

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
gang-pop.gif

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌟THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MY FORUM🌟

ToxicArchit

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Archit
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord- ToxicArchit#5409
6. Your Nickname- Healthy Archit
7. Your ID- 1161

Additional information
1. Leader of...

aJqBdNM.gif

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation.)

1. I want to become the leader of this organization (LSPD) because I have a lot of experience in LSPD, I was Deputy Chief Of LSPD and I worked for LSPD for a long time 5-6 months (IRL) and I also worked at SAHP, I am Deputy Chief There also and I am currently a high command of FIB, because I have a lot experience I believe I am capable of this position that's why I want to become the leader of LSPD.

2. if I become the leader of LSPD I am not going to give a single chance to get a warning/verbal warning in LSPD and I also going to make sure to make LSPD a mature, professional and happy place.

3. if I become the leader of LSPD I am going to improve RolePlay and I am going to make this organization the best organization in the city.

lspd-gta5.gif

FTO DIVISION

In the FTO Division, I am going to add some realistic features.

1. GUN handling test (IN GUN handling test I am going to give the officer a pistol with 20 rounds to shoot in range)

SERVER RULE BREAK

These days, a lot of officers are doing rule breaks, like non-RP driving. PG, MG, and much more specifically, no-RP driving. For these issues, I am going to make a team to look all over the office if anyone breaks the rule, so I am going to give a strike instantly, and this is the main reason LSPD gets a lot of warnings and verbal warnings.

INTERNAL AFFAIRS

These days, lots of high commands do FEVOURITISM to stop this issue. I am going to make internal affairs, if an IA sees any high command doing FEVOURITISM, so I am going to give him/her an instant strike.

ROLE PLAY GUIDE BOOK

A role play guide book for officers I think this is the most important thing that should be in the LSPD I think this is the best thing to improve roleplay.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ LSPD ON TOP!
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ (EX Deputy Chief Of LSPD)
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ (EX Deputy Chief Of SAHP)
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ HealthyArchit

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
gang-pop.gif

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌟THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MY FORUM🌟
New Discord ID- toxicarchit

shabbir

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shabbir
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC +5
4. Average online per day: 8
5. Your Discord: cancergangy
6. Your Nickname: Shaddy Xoxo

7. Your ID: 37634
Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

I have been in this city for more than a year now and still I haven't led any ORG yet, but I have served in every ORG as a high command which is enough to convince me that I definitely have enough experience now to be able to lead an org therefore I have decided to apply for the leader of LSPD.

I have been a hard role-player in every city I flew in. So, my first priority will be roleplay instead of just COP V CRIMINALS which destroy the actual fun of being a cop. I have been noticing that COP Rp is just dying as we are proceeding with new leaders it just kills the whole fun of being a cop, I have plans to make it fun again and therefore I look forward to Lead LSPD in the next term.

Despite serving in every Legal ORG in the city I never felt as alive as in LSPD. And the fact that at this point of time LSPD is the only ORG which is losing interest in Rp it does not pleases me I want to improve LSPD by a lot and I definitely do have plans for it.

My only focus is not just Rp but to reduce crime in city too.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Better Training And Guidance

I will give my level best to deliver the best possible training sessions to the newbies, so they never break any rules or end up losing their interest in LSPD because of poor guidance.
It will be important for every other LSPD officer to stick to the roleplaying rules.

Clear Guidelines, Limits and Objectives:

I have seen terms starting and ending with no proper objective and guidelines towards the objective. Random recruiting and ORG hopping is a bit to common all because of no or less objectives. Most of the officer think being a cop gives them freewill on everything which results in power abuse and many other problems. But introducing guidelines and limits on them would help decreasing these issues by a lot.
Promote Active Participation:

We all know promotion is most of the time biased for family members resulting in loss actual potential being wasted, I as a leader will keep a close eye on officer logs and will reward them with promotions instead of blind promoting my family members.
Even I will keep a close eye on promotion logs to make sure any HC is not abusing his powers to get biased towards his family members. Only officers with well knowledge of PD and past experience will be recruited directly and every other person has to apply through applications.
Leadership Support:

when officers see leaders participating it sets a positive example and motivates the officers to take the path of the leaders which would bring us more honorary officers by time
and in order to make this happen I'll try my level best to stay as active as possible in different situations and events. And I will Try my best to get the HCs to be as active as possible.

New Ranking System:

one way to keep officers engaged with a ORG is to keep making constant changes one of them could be a new ranking sytem
my ranking system will be as follow:

30. Chief

29. Deputy Chief

28. Assistant Chief

27. Major

26. Commander

25. Assistant Commander

24. Elite S.W.A.T Agent

23. Senior Lieutenant

22. Master Lieutenant

21. Senior Corporal

20. Senior Private

19. Senior S.W.A.T Agent

18. Lieutenant

17. Master Air Patrol Unit

16. Master Corporal

15. Master Private

14. S.W.A.T Agent

13. Lieutenant

12. Commander

11. Corporal

10. Private

9. Junior Lieutenant

8. Junior Air Patrol Unit

7. Junior Corporal

6. Junior private

5. Junior

4. Officer

3. Trainee

2. On LOA

1. Suspended

DEPARTMENTS:

IA: Internal Affairs
The most educated (with Law) officers who keep close eye on fellow officers and there logs they have right to strike or punish officers no matter if its a HC
SWATS
:
only the toughest units can get in this department where they have to fight every possibility to make sure LSPD does not lose any Gun Fights as they are one of the best clappers in the town, they get heavy weapons without asking for perms.
DETECTIVES
:
detectives keep a close eye on their fellow officers and other legal org members as well as criminals too, they collect evidence against criminals and LEOs. With detectives LEOs will try not to mess up even when they are alone which creates a balance. If these units get a LEO lacking, they can deliver proofs to Leader and strict action will be taken against them.
HR
:
Human resource management are one of the most disciplined officers in the department as they manage training of newbies and guide LSPD officers throughout their journey.
Patrolling Units
:
These are one of the best officers with good knowledge of arrests, fines and rules they mostly help different department officers by helping them with processing 10-15 for them just to save their time so that they can stick to their department this ensures efficiency within every department. They also patrol the streets of lo santos in search of potential criminals.

Last edited:

blue kevin

Player
Player
1.JAWWAD
2. 16
3. EST (GMT -5)
4. 4 Hours Per Day
5. Ominato Uchicha
6. Ominato Uchicha
7. 104285

Additional information

Leader Of LSPD

1. I take roleplay seriously and would like to implement my roleplay techniques on all my members to help this server grow and make sure that they don't break any rules to prevent warnings from being given to the organization. I see many people in different organizations not RPing and I want to make sure that everyone around me RPs properly and most importantly follows the rules.

2. I have good leadership qualities. When speaking on leadership a few things have to come into play and that's communication, personality management, humility, patience and open mindedness. I've been a leader of a 200 plus family n got us to be top 5 in the entire city. So being the leader of LSPD wouldn't be overwhelming as I'm use to dealing with a lot of people.

3. To give new players the best Experience. Have a Department were we have fun. But keep a level of strict professionalism so everyone will enjoy and fun with the RP.

The roleplay will be enhanced, relations between organizations will be enhanced. I am someone who is very strict on RP and strongly dislike the non necessary OOC actions/talking, if I do get this position I will ensure everyone understands the expectations and rules of this server and be there to assist anyone who has questions on rules or how to RP diverse situations out. We are\ guys who are there to RP and not just shoot.

Alex Blackstone

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL magnus kappe

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone utc + 1

4. Average online per day 4-7 and 8-10 on weekend

5. Your Discord myggen24

6. Your Nickname alex blackstone

7. Your ID95099

1. Leader of...Los Santos Police Department

First: the reason why I want to become leader of lspd is a having worked hard in lspd ng and sahp I have been a deputy in lspd and been several times under deputy in ng and High Command in sahp. so I know what I will do in the future and that is to become a leader

secondly: I LSPD believe that is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal for an organization like LSPD.

thirdly:so the think i am going to do if i get lspd leader is to only have 4 departments. last term i feel like the are tio many departments. so by just having 4 i think lspd is going to hvae it easier but still have a good roleplay

first: if i become the lspd leader i have many ways to make the roleplay betteron of them are to make sure that lspd have a good relationship with the other organizations so that we can have a good connection and make the roleplay better

secondly:
i am going to be working on 2 departments a bit extra which are hr and swat the reason is because i want hr to be active so that lspd can be active. and swat is for the best shooters and we need them to be good
that following ther hice command and good discipline so we can stop the gang members

thirdly:the last thing i am going to be working on is that the lspd officer know the city rules so dont get that many warnings or verbals. so that we can Focus on the city and make them clean from criminals.

30Chief
29 Deputy Chief
28 Assistant Chief
27 chief of staff
26 district attorney
25 head of department
24 deputy head of department
23 Elite S.W.A.T Agent
22 supervisor
21 lead detective
20 Senior S.W.A.T Agent
19 human resources
18 Lieutenant
16 detective first class
15 S.W.A.T Agent
14 detective second class
13 detective third class
12 exectutive corporal
11 senior sergeant
10 senior corpeoral
9 sergeant corpeoral
8 commanding petrol officer
7 senior patrol officer
6 patrol officer
5 rookie 2
4 rookie 1
3 trainee
2 loa
1 suspended

Last edited:

Charlie Vendetta

2x Gang Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Charlie
3. Time zone: UTC+11
4. Average online per day: 2-5 hours
5. Your Discord: .qtaree
6. Your Nickname: Charlie Diablo
7. Your ID: 119247
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

First joining legal organizations I was encouraged to grow and learn more as I progressed up the ranking system. I was influenced to stay within the legal organizations with the advanced skills I have learned in a short amount of time. I was trained with passion and have been shaped to serve others whenever they need assistance. I will ensure we will have officers available at all times to show our activity as an organization as previous terms haven't had many. Disciplinary systems will be established to certify the professionalism our organization has in effect. Any rule or law breaks will be taken as a serious matter as our organization needs to stay professional. I will ensure that high-command roles will be given to those with experience and will not abuse their powers. Our high commands will make sure that each cadet will be trained to their full extent before joining in the field

I will ensure that the organization stays active and attends each event. Every officer is obliged to be professional no matter the situation.

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
1. Ritesh
2. 19
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Ritesh
3. UTC+5:30
4. 4 to 5 hours if i become a leader then more time
5. ritesh_01
6. Ritesh Sanatanii
7. 98813

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

1. Commitment to Community: I am deeply committed to the community and the well-being of the citizens of Los Santos. I believe that taking on a leadership role in the LSPD will allow me to contribute significantly to the safety and security of our city.
  2. Experience and Dedication: I have a proven track record of dedication and leadership within the LSPD. My experience as a member has shown me the value of effective leadership in maintaining law and order, and I am ready to step up and provide that leadership.
  3. Innovative Ideas: I have innovative ideas to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the LSPD. From community outreach programs to advanced training methods, I am confident that my leadership can help the department grow and evolve.
[Provide a detailed explanation of your suggestions for improving roleplay within the LSPD. Consider factors such as realistic scenario training, communication protocols, and community engagement.]

Rank Structure:
30 Chief of Police

29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief
27 - Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Chief of Department
24 Deputy Chief of Department
==High Command==
23 Major
22 Master Superintendent
21 Senior Superintendent
20 Superintendent
19 Master Inspector
18 Senior Inspector
17 Inspector 16 Master Sergeant
15 Senior Sergeant
14 Sergeant
13 Master Corporal
12 Senior Corporal
11 Corporal
10 Senior Officer 3
9 Senior Officer 2
8 Senior Officer 1
7 Patrol officer 3
6 Patrol officer 2
5 Patrol Officer 1
4 Cadet
3 Trainee II
2 Trainee I

1 - Suspended
image.png

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
The following people have been selected for the LSPD leader interview.

Healthy Archit- 1161 - toxicarchit
Robin Federal - 86942 - bigchad102
Alex Kappe - 95099 - myggen24

Interviews will start at 12:00 server time on 14th October 2023
If you have any doubts or problems regarding interview contact on discord :

adityagupta2424 or mastakilla

Thanks to everyone for showing interest and applying

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
Hello everyone,

This forum is designated only for the LSPD Leader Application.
Do not post any discussion, inappropriate links, off topic, vouching etc.
Anything off-topic or vouching comments will lead to punishment.
You can vouch applications by putting likes.

Best of luck :)

bikram sambad

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL:Bikash
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:UTC +5:45
4. Average online per day:5hrs
5. Your Discord:Bikash#6017
6. Your Nickname : bikram sambad
7. Your ID:123829

Additional information
Not leader just follower

Top Bottom