Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Assassin Salmon

Player
Player
Your Name IRL : Karan Robidas
2. Your IRL age : 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5hours
5. Your Discord: assasinsalmon
6. Your Nickname: Salmon Mafiya
7. Your ID:140132
Additional information
1. Leader of: LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans• I want to lead the LSPD in Grand RP because I'm passionate about creating a realistic and engaging law enforcement experience. I want to help officers develop their characters and stories, and make the LSPD a fun and inclusive community. I believe that with creative storytelling, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence, we can make the LSPD a leader in Grand RP and a place where everyone can thrive.

Reason 1.
As a leader, I would have the opportunity to shape the organization's storyline and create a compelling narrative that draws members in and keeps them engaged. This includes developing rich characters, intricate plots, and unexpected twists that challenge and inspire our roleplayers. By crafting a captivating story, I believe we can create a truly immersive experience that leaves a lasting impact on our members.

Reason 2: Empower and Develop Members
Leadership allows me to empower and develop our members, helping them to grow and thrive within the organization. I would focus on identifying and nurturing each member's unique strengths and talents, providing guidance and mentorship to help them achieve their full potential. By investing in our members' growth and success, I believe we can build a strong, cohesive team that is capable of achieving greatness.

Reason 3: Set a New Standard for Realism and Excellence
As a leader, I would strive to set a new standard for realism and excellence within the Grand RP community. This includes pushing the boundaries of what is possible in roleplay, innovating new techniques and strategies, and relentlessly pursuing excellence in every aspect of our operations. By raising the bar and consistently delivering high-quality experiences, I believe we can earn the respect and admiration of our peers and establish ourselves as a premier LSPD organization in Grand RP.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Ans•To improve RolePlay (RP) level in an organization, it's essential to stay in character and maintain your character's persona, even in mundane situations. Developing your character's backstory, personality, and motivations will also help you create a more realistic and engaging experience. Immerse yourself in the environment, interact with other players, and collaborate with others to create compelling scenarios and stories. Effective communication is also crucial, so be sure to use clear and concise language and listen actively.

Last edited:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Applications for LSPD Leaders are now CLOSED
The following players have been selected for LSPD Leader interviews at 17:00 Server Time on (Friday, 19th July)

Sam Willaims (25538) - samarth007_official

Jester Walker (139678) - prabir#2479
Maarsh Walker (135347) - marshwalker1

Thank You to All For Applying and Best Wishes.

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Server Administrator
Applications are Re-opened

Any Off-Topic comments/vouches will result in punishment!

Show your support to the applicants by reacting

Karma Hopper

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: thomas.blaze
6. Your Nickname: Thomas Blaze
7. Your ID: 161132

Additional Information:

1. Leader of………… Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation? (List 3 reasons with explanations)

Reason 1: Lspd was the first state org which I joined when I first stepped foot in the city of en2. I was overwhelmed by the companionship and work culture of lspd more than any other state org as it played an important part in maintaining law enforcement in the city and safeguarding people in the main city. With me being the leader of lspd I have many ideas in my head which I will implement once I get the term. With my extensive knowledge about rules and regulations I would be able to guide my co-officers and lead a successful 30 days term with no hitches.

Reason 2: I am the deputy of the Top family of the server (TOP G) and also have alliances with many experiences families which have experienced individuals themselves. I will bring all of those people in my term which will be my USP and it would also ensure that LSPD has the max numbers on all events. Usually, night activity is ignored in state orgs due to low number of night shift employees. I know many such people who would be there in my term to handle the night shift. Other than all these factors, I would have experienced deputies who would know how to deal with any and all sorts of problems in the absence of me. They would make sure that LSPD has a sweet and smooth workflow throughout the term with no complaints. With these factors I would be able to make sure I lead a successful term.

Reason 3: I focus heavily on rp oriented stuff and same goes for my associates. I will make sure only top notch rp is done throughout which will enhance the role playing experience of everyone as a player and make sure they have a good time in the term with no complaints. Rp quality would never ever be compromised with and it would be made sure all officers get proper training not only how to do script things like fining, towing but also they gain extensive knowledge about dealing with certain common situations which an officers faces.

3. Your Advices for improving the roleplay level in the organisation.

-> As mentioned above in Reason 1, There are many ideas I have planned in my head which I will execute once I get the term but some of them I will list below, which include:

1. Only important info is shared via radio

2. No unprofessionalism tolerated on the radio.

3. Work ethics are taught to officers while the time of joining and breaking any internal rule resulting in monetary fines or suspension from duty.

4. Having Realistic Ranks and Realistic Departments serving realistic purposes.

5. Having faithful and knowledgeable high commands.

Departments I would have under my term:

1. Human Resources
2. Internal Affairs
3. Parking Enforcement
4. S.W.A.T
5. Los Santos Narcotics Department

Rest Assured, it is sure if I get the term, it would be the most active term in the history of en2 ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom