Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

Name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 2-6 hours
discord: yugyt5256
nickname: yug shadow
ID: 149346

Additional information

1. LEADER OF LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT (LSPD)...

• If I want to be the leader of lspd because I have previous experience of many organizations I will respect my team of lspd I will also respect the state organization.

• if you give me a chance, I will make my term something different
. I will attend every globals. Any state department need LSPD we are responce that.

• I also know the rules,Due to all these reasons I am suitable to be a leader, please give me a change.

3. When someone is over speeding, we give them a demand, when we cannot stop their engine because they have anti radar, we are very angry that someone can break the rules with money.

My past experiences

EX:- HIGH COMMAND (ALL GANGS)
EX:- USSS FIELD AGENT (GOV)
EX:- SERGEANT MAJOR (NG)
CURRENT:- S.W.A.T (SAHP)
The high command of sahp wants to make me HOD this Sunday.

Donald Johns

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Donald Johns
2. Your age: IRL - 48 (IC 20)
3. Time zone: United States (EST-5:00)
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours daily
5. Your Discord: erikp3606
6. Your Nickname: Ron Jeremy
7. Your ID: 155398

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have experience in LSPD as a Chief of Staff and in the most recent term I was Assistant Chief of Police. I am currently employed by Government as USSS Director. In addition, I have 4 full terms of experience with LSPD as High Command in a different city. I believe that I possess the knowledge and leadership attributes that would bring LSPD back to what it once was in the city.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

- I will impose a weekly bonus system. However, not everyone will receive a bonus. only those who have put in the work to make LSPD a better place for their colleagues as well as the citizens of the State.

-I will be very strict, but fair, across the board. There will be no playing of favorites or certain people get no punishments. Easiest way to say it is I would not hesitate to fire my best friend if the situation warranted it.

-My vision for LSPD is one that has a fantastic working relationship with all orgs. There is no LSPD ON TOP. Don't get me wrong, I want LSPD to be great and respected but I will do everything in my power to see to it that LSPD works hand in hand with every organization and we don't speak negatively about any other organization. We are all in this together to keep the city and its citizens safe.

- I want to hold daily briefing and debriefings to discuss what is going right and what is going wrong. I want us to have a very detailed plan for the handling of store robberies, hostage situations etc. most of which goes to my previous point of always involving other organizations in our plans as we all work much more effectively when it is performed as a team rather than an individual org.

- I would also like for LSPD to have more community interactions. Most residents of the city are under the impression that the only thing Leo's do is arrest people. In my time at LSPD while on patrol I have always made it a point to simply stop and talk to people, ask them how their day is. and listen to their concerns. I would like for LSPD to sponsor a once per week, car show or bike show or anything else we can do to engage with the public and show them that we are real people, not just a badge and gun.

- Lastly I will say that it would be a great honor to serve our city and its citizens. I want to restore faith that LSPD is a fair and honest organization that people can trust and depend upon.

The following ranking system will be put in place:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Assistant Chief of Police
27. Chief of Staff
26. LSPD District Attorney
25. Head of Department
24. Deputy Head of Department
===================
HIGH-COMMANDS
===================
23. Supervisor
22. Superintendent
21. Inspector
20. Captain III
19. Captain II
18. Captain I
17. Lieutenant III
16. Lieutenant II
15. Lieutenant I
14. Sargent III
13. Sargent II
12. Sargent I
11. Corporal III
10. Corporal II
9. Corporal
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

Thank You for your time and consideration of me being the next LSPD Chief of Police.

Last edited:

AlphaBaby

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Ron Jeremy
2. Your age: 48

Additional information

I have experience in LSPD as a Chief of Staff and in the most recent term I was Assistant Chief of Police. I am currently employed by Government as USSS Director. In addition, I have 4 full terms of experience with LSPD as High Command in a different city. I believe that I possess the knowledge and leadership attributes that would bring LSPD back to what it once was in the city.

- I will impose a weekly bonus system. However, not everyone will receive a bonus. only those who have put in the work to make LSPD a better place for their colleagues as well as the citizens of the State.

-I will be very strict, but fair, across the board. There will be no playing of favorites or certain people get no punishments. Easiest way to say it is I would not hesitate to fire my best friend if the situation warranted it.

-My vision for LSPD is one that has a fantastic working relationship with all orgs. There is no LSPD ON TOP. Don't get me wrong, I want LSPD to be great and respected but I will do everything in my power to see to it that LSPD works hand in hand with every organization and we don't speak negatively about any other organization. We are all in this together to keep the city and its citizens safe.

- I want to hold daily briefing and debriefings to discuss what is going right and what is going wrong. I want us to have a very detailed plan for the handling of store robberies, hostage situations etc. most of which goes to my previous point of always involving other organizations in our plans as we all work much more effectively when it is performed as a team rather than an individual org.

- I would also like for LSPD to have more community interactions. Most residents of the city are under the impression that the only thing Leo's do is arrest people. In my time at LSPD while on patrol I have always made it a point to simply stop and talk to people, ask them how their day is. and listen to their concerns. I would like for LSPD to sponsor a once per week, car show or bike show or anything else we can do to engage with the public and show them that we are real people, not just a badge and gun.

- Lastly I will say that it would be a great honor to serve our city and its citizens. I want to restore faith that LSPD is a fair and honest organization that people can trust and depend upon.

30. Chief of Police
27. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
===================
HIGH-COMMANDS
===================
23. Supervisor
22. Superintendent
21. Inspector
20. Captain III
19. Captain II
18. Captain I
17. Lieutenant III
16. Lieutenant II
15. Lieutenant I
14. Sargent III
13. Sargent II
12. Sargent I
11. Corporal III
10. Corporal II
9. Corporal
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

Thank You for your time and consideration of me being the next LSPD Chief of Police.
Dude u will be an amazing leader 💜 good luck

jashan choudaryy

Player
Player
Information
1. jashan gujjar
2. 17
3. Time zone india (GMT+5:30)
4. near 7-8 hours
5. j4sh4n
6. jashan choudharyy
Additional information
1. no i dont want to be leader i just want to explore grand rp
2. mention up side
3. i am new in grand rp for this time no suggestion

thank you :)

johnnymorabito

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Donald Johns
2. Your age: 48

Additional information

30. Chief of Police
27. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
===================
HIGH-COMMANDS
===================
23. Supervisor
22. Superintendent
21. Inspector
20. Captain III
19. Captain II
18. Captain I
17. Lieutenant III
16. Lieutenant II
15. Lieutenant I
14. Sargent III
13. Sargent II
12. Sargent I
11. Corporal III
10. Corporal II
9. Corporal
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

Brings IMMENSE experience. Will lead LSPD in a terrific way - would be an impressive term that would set the example for MANY moving forward. Strongly recommend and hope receives interview.

Mustapha2021

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mustapha
2. Your IRL age :18
3. Time zone: CET
4. Average online per day : 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord : mustapha3737
6. Your Nickname : Mustapha Grmanti
7. Your ID : 99850
Additional information
1- Leader Of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

1. Passion for Law Enforcement Roleplay: I have a strong passion for law enforcement and roleplaying the duties of a police officer in a detailed and realistic manner. The LSPD provides a unique opportunity to engage in complex scenarios that test both leadership and tactical skills. By leading this organization, I can channel my enthusiasm into creating immersive and compelling experiences for all members, enhancing the overall roleplaying environment.

2. Commitment to Enhancing Team Dynamics: I believe effective leadership involves fostering a positive and collaborative team atmosphere. As a leader, I am committed to ensuring that every member feels valued and supported, which in turn boosts morale and productivity. My goal is to implement structured training programs, regular feedback sessions, and team-building activities that will help strengthen our unit’s cohesion and effectiveness.

3. Vision for Improved Community Interaction: I aim to improve our interaction with the community through proactive engagement and transparent communication. By introducing initiatives that encourage officers to participate in community events and establish positive relationships with civilians, I believe we can enhance public trust and create a more dynamic and engaging roleplay experience for everyone involved.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.​

1. Implement Detailed Training Programs: Develop comprehensive training modules that cover various aspects of police work, including investigative techniques, tactical operations, and procedural knowledge. Regular training sessions and scenario-based drills can help officers stay sharp and ready for any situation, thereby raising the overall quality of roleplay.

2. Establish Clear and Consistent Protocols: Create and enforce clear protocols and standard operating procedures for different scenarios. This includes developing detailed guidelines for interactions with civilians, handling high-stakes situations, and conducting investigations. Consistency in these protocols will ensure that all members follow the same standards, leading to more cohesive and realistic roleplay.

3. Foster Open Communication and Feedback: Encourage open dialogue between leadership and members to address any issues and gather suggestions for improvement. Regular meetings, anonymous feedback channels, and surveys can provide valuable insights into how the organization can evolve. Implementing constructive feedback and addressing concerns promptly can help maintain a high level of engagement and satisfaction within the team.

Last edited:

Orde

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL: Orkun
Your Age: 17 (IC:17)
Time Zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 5-6 hours
Your Discord: orde_king
Your Nickname: Orde Federal
Your ID: 147981

Additional Information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.( LSPD )

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 I had experience in many legal organizations and all of them ended very well and I quickly rose through the ranks by doing my best in all organizations. LSPD was my first police officer and I worked in LSPD more than 3 times and served as HOD in them. In addition, I was Lt. .I became a General (29), Assistant Director (28) many times in FIB and Chief Commander (28) in SAHP. Many people have been a source of inspiration. Under the leadership of LSPD, especially 101 Hasbelkader Federal and its deputy 102 Ozgur Pluxury have been my biggest source of inspiration. I got along well with my chefs in almost all the organizations I worked in, and they all taught me good things.

2.2 I have a lot of acquaintances in legal organizations and if I win, I have a team that will stay with me forever. All my teammates are people with whom I have done many tasks in the past and I trust all of them as much as I trust myself.

2.3Finally, I have improved myself in the best possible way during my time at LSPD and I think I have the necessary knowledge for this leadership. I have worked with many leaders and all of them have given me a different perspective and this has enabled me to develop. I have improved myself a lot in the direction of LSPD and I think I will do this leadership in the best way possible. 3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

•To talk to the FIB and help them with the evidence, I will establish the Detective Department in the best possible way and appoint an experienced person here.

•I want to establish the best SWAT department that has ever been established. I will appoint one of the people I trust most to head the SWAT department and I aim to establish the best SWAT department in history.

•We will give all our officers the best training. I will teach them how to behave in ghetto patrols and how to react to bad situations. At the same time, I will give all my officers their due.

•I will make LSPD the most active Organization on the server and I will do whatever I can to make it happen. I will support new citizens and •I will ensure the best possible order in the city and try to create a safe area in the city.

•Everyone who violates the rules will be treated the same way, everyone will pay the penalty for what you did.

•I will make the Internal Affairs (IA) department very efficient, this will be the institution for the order and discipline of the organization and

•I will train the HR department to hire a large number of new employees and I will try to do this in the best way possible

• Finally, I will deal with all my departments one by one and will seek a solution for the slightest request or complaint.

Thanks for reading my application
Best Regards
Orde Federal

RANK SYSTEM

30 Chief Of Police

29 Deputy Chief

28 Assistant Chief

27 District attorney

26 Task force Handler

25 Head of Department

24 Deputy head of Department

23 Supervisor of Department
====== High command ======
22 Human resources
21 Major
20 Captains
19 Senior Inspector
18 Sub-Inspector
17 Inspector
16 S.W.A.T Units
15 Master Detective
14 Senior Detective
13 Junior Detective
12 Senior Constables
11 Junior Constable
10 Senior corporal
9 Junior Corporal
8 Master Patrol officers
7 Senior patrol officer
6 Junior patrol officers
5 Rookie II
4 Rookie I
3 Trainee
2 Leaves of Absence (LOA)
1 Suspended

Ex-CC (SAHP)
Ex-Assistant Director (FIB)
Ex-Lt. General (NG)

Ex-HOD SWAT (LSPD

pablo shah

Deputy LSPD
Player
1. Your name IRL- Vandan Shah
2. Your IRL age- 21 ( IC: 18)
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 3-5 Hours
5. Your Discord- vandanshah.
6. Your Nickname- Pablo Shah
7. Your ID- 40617

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

"Served the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) for 13-14 terms, including a tenure as Deputy Chief, I have witnessed firsthand the challenges and perceptions that surround our organization. It is disheartening to see that many in our community view the LSPD as a place where complaints go unheard and where officers are often absent when needed most"

Three reasons I want to become an Leader

I am committed to changing this narrative and demonstrating that the LSPD can be the best organization in the city—a place where both officers and citizens feel valued and respected. To rebuild trust, we must ensure that all complaints are taken seriously and investigated thoroughly.
2. My long tenure and experience as Deputy Chief have provided me with a deep understanding of the department's operations and challenges. This extensive background equips me with the knowledge and skills necessary to lead effectively and implement meaningful changes. My familiarity with both the strengths and weaknesses of the LSPD positions me uniquely to drive improvements and inspire confidence among my colleagues and the community. Effective leadership in law enforcement is crucial for maintaining public trust and promoting safety
3. Strengthening community relations and promoting integrity and professionalism within the department are vital for creating a safer and more cohesive community. Expanding community policing initiatives, where officers engage with residents through regular meetings and collaborative problem-solving sessions, will foster open communication and mutual respect.

1. Immersive Training Scenarios

Develop a series of realistic, scenario-based training exercises that simulate various high-stakes situations officers might encounter. This could include:
  • Complex hostage negotiations in diverse settings
  • High-speed pursuit simulations with unexpected twists
  • Crisis intervention scenarios involving mental health emergencies
  • Multi-agency disaster response drills

2. Accountability and Mentorship Program

• Establish clear guidelines for conduct and performance expectations
  • Provide constructive feedback and personalized improvement plans for officers who struggle with certain aspects of their role
  • Assign experienced officers as mentors to guide and support newer recruits
  • Recognize and reward exemplary conduct and innovative problem-solving

3 . Performance-Based Incentive System

• Create clear, measurable performance metrics that align with department goals
  • Implement a points-based system that rewards both individual achievement and team collaboration
  • Offer non-monetary incentives such as additional training opportunities or special assignments
  • Ensure timely and consistent distribution of rewards to maintain motivation
This system will encourage officers to continually improve their skills and contribute to the department's overall success.

Chain of Commands
30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief
27 District Attorney
26 Chief of Staff
25 Head of Department
I-----------------------------HIGH COMMAND-----------------------------I
24 Deputy Head of Department
23 Supervisor
22 Inspector
21 Commander
20 Lieutenant
19 Captain
18 Major
17 Human Resources
16 Internal Affairs
15 S.W.A.T
14 Detective
13 Master Sergeant
12 Senior Sergeant
11 Sergeant
10 Master Corporal
9 Senior Corporal
8 Corporal
7 Master Patrol Officer
6 Senior Patrol Officer
5 Patrol Officer
4 Rookie
3 Trainee
2 Leave of Absence (LOA)
1 Suspended

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aryan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hrs a day
5. Your Discord: funxpro.gaming
6. Your Nickname: Raj Aryan

7. Your ID: 128844

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) Passion for the work and legal orgs : I have joined the city almost 9 months ago where I got some friends, and I remember from the day, I got to know about NG, I was very excited to get 5 years of age to join there. I joined NG on 1st January 2024, and from that day, there was not a single day, I was apart from the work of legal orgs. I have grinded a lot, I was curious to learn new things everyday. And all these qualities, have brought the best out of me. I have served as NG Captain, after that I went to Government, and that was the place where I learnt maximum things and I'm at position to apply here for the leader of LSPD. When I got high command rank in government, my high commands gave me freedom to do my work, which has developed my leadership skills. After that it was LSPD where I went to learn more new things like how to process someone, I have almost read required legislation that all legal org person should know. I never went to the side of gangs, never been a hostage, or did anything illegal in the city. Due to all these experience and knowledge, I believe... I am perfectly fit for this role and I'm ready to give my best for this term.

ii) Supporting Behaviour : I have been supported by my experienced friends in my struggling times, I was supported and taught in a very good way, due to which I could have come this far, and after that when I got the chance, I have always welcomed and supported new comers. And being at the highest position of an organization, it can be more easier for me, to support and teach all the new comers, so that they can also reach to a very good heights in their RP life, and never think to go at the side of illegals. I have still my friends who can support me for this mission and make this term great. It's always great to have good friends around to support us in our good and bad times. So, I believe me and my friends have that potential to make this term great, not only for us but for every single LSPD officers.

iii) You might have noticed from my track record that I've always stayed on the right side of the law. Gangs and crime? Not my thing. In fact, I hate them who intentionally provoke others and do illegal activities, it's fine if you have committed a mistakes unintentionally but intentionally doing the crimes to hurt others, I just hate and I have a strong desire to wipe these criminals out of our society not only in the RP life but also in IRL, I want to eliminate all the bad elements from the society for a peaceful world. And my this nature and hatred fits me for this role. Imagine getting a leader for the city, who can go to any extent and take bold decisions against criminals (of course everything in a legal way). If I get support from my fellow citizens, I will make sure to suffer those criminals, and put them behind the bars these many times that they leave wrong ways and have a fear after listening the cops sirens.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i) In my experience, I've seen toxicity and rivalaries between different organization members which leads to entire organization rivalry. To improve roleplay, I'll focus on building good relationships with all orgs. We're all working for the same goal – a better state. I will introduce more stricter strike system for the kind of toxicity from our org members to make the internal as well as external relations better. By collaborating and staying connected, we can make roleplay richer and more inclusive for everyone in the state of San Andreas, not only for LSPD, it will increase roleplay level better and be toxic free for everyone.

ii) I've noticed a common problem in our legal orgs like LSPD, SAHP or FIB – our officers often respond to dangerous situations alone, like ATM and house robberies. Sometimes, they end up getting hurt or worse. It's sad to see some of them leave the LSPD, or worse, join gangs because of this. That's why I want to make it clear to my org people: we need to respond to backup calls immediately. We're a family, and we need to have each other's backs, no matter what. When you're out on patrol, try not to go solo – always have at least one or two officers with you. Together, we're stronger, safer, and more effective at keeping Los Santos safe.

iii) One issue I've noticed is that sometimes, people get high-ranking positions not because they earned them, but because they're friends with someone in higher position. It's not fair in my opinion. That's why in my term I'm going to keep a close eye on our rank logs. When it comes to promotions and hiring, I'll make sure it's done fairly and based on merit, by which I mean giving opportunities to those who truly deserve them, not just to our buddies. By doing this, we'll not only improve the roleplay experience for everyone but also ensure that the LSPD is made up of the best and most qualified individuals. It's about fairness, and making sure we have the right people in the right positions.

iv) As a police officer in the city, being knowledgeable about city rules, legislation, and understanding the dos and don'ts is crucial for effective law enforcement and community relations. To ensure this, we will appoint a highly knowledgeable person to our HRT (Human Resources and Training) who can provide proper training. This will help our officers learn about basic legislation, so that they can perform their duties without any obstruction. We aim to provide the best service possible, ensuring that citizens have no complaints about their city's police department.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Assistant Chief
27. chief of staff
26. District Attorney
25. Head of department
24. Deputy head of Department
23. Elite S.W.A.T Agent
22. Supervisor
21. Lead detective
20. Senior S.W.A.T Agent
19. Senior Lieutenant
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Lieutenant
16. Human Resources
15. Detective first class
14. S.W.A.T Agent
13. Detective second class
12. Executive corporal
11. Senior sergeant
10. Senior corporal
9. Sergeant corporal
8. Commanding patrol officer
7. Senior patrol officer
6. Patrol officer
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I propose implementing a departmental structure within the organization to enhance efficiency and effectiveness as:
  1. SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics): This elite unit specializes in handling high-risk situations such as hostage situations, store robberies, destroying the drug plants. They receive extensive training in firearms, tactical strategies , and negotiation to effectively respond to critical incidents and protect the public.

2. Detective Bureau: This department focuses on criminal investigations, gathering evidence, and following the suspects. Detectives work closely with patrol officers and specialized units to solve crimes, build cases, and bring justice. They utilize a variety of investigative techniques, including surveillance, interviews, and forensic analysis, to reveal the truth behind criminal activities.

3. Human Resources and Training (HRT): This department is responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training new officers, as well as managing personnel matters within the organization. They ensure that officers receive professional development and support to perform their duties effectively. Additionally, HRT oversees employee relations, benefits the org policy to maintain a positive and productive work environment.

4. Traffic Enforcement Unit: This unit focuses on enforcing traffic laws, investigating traffic accidents, and promoting road safety. Officers assigned to this unit conduct traffic stops, issue citations, and educate the public about safe driving practices. They also work closely with other agencies to address traffic problems and improve transportation infrastructure within the city.

5. Internal Affairs (IA) :- This department is responsible for investigating allegations of misconduct, corruption, and unethical behavior within the police force. They handle complaints from both citizens and officers, ensuring that all reports are taken seriously and investigated. Additionally, the IA department oversees disciplinary actions. It's the work of IA to solve the matter internally and our government don't have any complain from our units during state inspection,
================================================================
Thanking you for reading my application
Regards,
Raj Aryan

Ex- LSPD Chief of Staff (Arvind Singh's Term)

Ex NG Captain (Stacey Raven and Daivik Kell term)
Ex- NG Major General (x2) (Suki Walker and Michael Mayor term)
Ex-USSS Director (Luna Moonstone interim term)
EX-MOS of Department of Homeland & Security (x2) (Luka Mamardashvili and Grey Fox term)

Ex- FIB Senior Agent (Ignota Divinus Term)

Last edited:

_Joker_Vortex_

𝐉 𝐎 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 Vortex 
Player
Information

Additional information

i) Passion for the Mission: As a leader, I'm really passionate about what this organization stands for. I believe in its goals and I'm dedicated to making sure we succeed. With my background in various roles like LSPD Chief of Staff, Minister of State for Homeland Security, NG Major General ,USSS Director, and FIB, I've learned a lot about different kinds of organizations and the challenges they face. Recently, I worked as Minister of State for Homeland Security, which gave me fresh experience in running things smoothly. This mix of experiences drives me to want to make a real difference here and lead the team to success.

ii) Vision for Growth and Excellence: I'm genuinely excited about the opportunities for growth and success within this organization. Drawing from my background and expertise, I bring a strategic mindset and a track record of making positive changes and achieving results. During my time working here, I've built strong relationships with colleagues who have supported me and helped me learn the ropes when I was new to the city. If I'm given the chance to lead, I believe that together with my experienced friends, we can make this term one of the best in LSPD's history. With our combined skills and dedication, I'm confident that we can achieve great things. We'll also work on encouraging newcomers to join us and contribute to lowering the city's crime rate.

iii) You might have noticed from my track record that I've always stayed on the right side of the law. Gangs and crime? Not my thing. In fact, I've got a strong distaste for anyone who deliberately breaks the law. My burning desire to wipe out crime at its core? That's what drives me, and I believe it's what makes me a great fit for this role. Imagine having a leader who's dead set on putting an end to criminal activity. With the right team by my side, and with us rallying others to join the cause, we could really up the game for the LSPD. Every criminal should shiver when they hear the siren from the Los Santos Police Department, and that's exactly the kind of impact I'm aiming for.

i) In my experience, I've seen organizations create divides. To improve roleplay, I'll focus on building good relationships with all orgs. We're all working for the same goal – a better state. I will introduce more stricter strike system for the kind of toxicity from our org members to make the internal as well as external relations better. By collaborating and staying connected, we can make roleplay richer and more inclusive for everyone in the state of San Andreas, not only for LSPD, it will increase roleplay level better and be toxic free for everyone.
ii) I've noticed something troubling in LSPD and the FIB – our officers often respond to dangerous situations alone, like ATM and house robberies. Sometimes, they end up getting hurt or worse. It's heartbreaking to see some of them leave the LSPD, or worse, join gangs because of this. That's why I want to make it crystal clear: we need to respond to backup calls immediately. We're a family, and we need to have each other's backs, no matter what. When you're out on patrol, try not to go solo – always have at least one or two officers with you. Together, we're stronger, safer, and more effective at keeping Los Santos safe.

iii) One issue I've noticed is that sometimes, people get high-ranking positions not because they earned them, but because they're friends with someone in power. It's not fair, and it undermines the integrity of our organization. That's why I'm committed to keeping a close eye on our rank logs. When it comes to promotions and hiring, I'll make sure it's done fairly and based on merit. That means giving opportunities to those who truly deserve them, not just to our buddies. By doing this, we'll not only improve the roleplay experience for everyone but also ensure that the LSPD is made up of the best and most qualified individuals. It's about fairness, integrity, and making sure we have the right people in the right positions.

iv) As a police officer in the city, being knowledgeable about city rules, legislation, and understanding the dos and don'ts is crucial for effective law enforcement and community relations. To ensure this, we will appoint a highly knowledgeable person to our HRT (Human Resources and Training) who can provide proper training. This will help our officers learn about basic legislation, enabling them to perform their duties without any obstruction. Consequently, we aim to provide the best service possible, ensuring that citizens have no complaints about their city's police department.

30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Assistant Chief
27. chief of staff
26. District Attorney
25. Head of department
23. Elite S.W.A.T Agent
22. Supervisor
21. Lead detective
20. Senior S.W.A.T Agent
19. Senior Lieutenant
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Lieutenant
16. Human Resources
14. S.W.A.T Agent
12. Executive corporal
11. Senior sergeant
10. Senior corporal
9. Sergeant corporal
7. Senior patrol officer
6. Patrol officer
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

I propose implementing a departmental structure within the organization to enhance efficiency and effectiveness as:
  1. SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics): This elite unit specializes in handling high-risk situations such as hostage rescues, armed standoffs, and counter-terrorism operations. They receive extensive training in firearms, tactical maneuvers, and crisis negotiation to effectively respond to critical incidents and protect the public.
  2. Detective Bureau: This department focuses on criminal investigations, gathering evidence, and apprehending suspects. Detectives work closely with patrol officers and specialized units to solve crimes, build cases, and bring perpetrators to justice. They utilize a variety of investigative techniques, including surveillance, interviews, and forensic analysis, to uncover the truth behind criminal activities.
  3. Human Resources and Training (HRT): This department is responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training new officers, as well as managing personnel matters within the organization. They ensure that officers receive ongoing professional development and support to perform their duties effectively. Additionally, HRT oversees employee relations, benefits administration, and policy compliance to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
  4. Traffic Enforcement Unit: This unit focuses on enforcing traffic laws, investigating traffic accidents, and promoting road safety initiatives. Officers assigned to this unit conduct traffic stops, issue citations, and educate the public about safe driving practices. They also work closely with other agencies to address traffic congestion and improve transportation infrastructure within the city.
  5. Internal Affairs (IA) :- This department is responsible for investigating allegations of misconduct, corruption, and unethical behavior within the police force. The IA ensures accountability and integrity by conducting thorough and impartial investigations. They handle complaints from both citizens and officers, ensuring that all reports are taken seriously and investigated promptly. Additionally, the IA department oversees disciplinary actions, policy compliance, and the maintenance of high ethical standards to uphold the trust and confidence of the community.
Regards,
Raj Aryan

EX-MOS of Department of Homeland & Security (x2) (Luka Mamardashvili and Grey Fox term)

best leader

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Server Administrator
Hello Everyone
The Application for LSPD leadership still open
Copying or using AI to generate your application is strictly prohibited any instances of these will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Also, It is mandatory to make LSPD application according to the format.

The Curator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience

-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Please adhere to the proper guidelines for making application for LSPD

Thank you

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Debarjun Paul

4. Average online per day: 10-12 hrs

5. Your Discord: substitutegaming

6. Your Nickname: Thomas Martel

7. Your ID: 16306

Additional Information

1. Leader of: Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. Changing the Recruitment System of LSPD:
I was in LSPD for two terms. In each term I have seen that there are very less officers present at night as a result the crimes which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crime didn't get arrested and the other officers at night didn't get the backup there. So I want to recruit officers for both day and night simultaneously.

ii. Recruit more FTO's for both the shifts:
In my last two terms I have seen that there was a shortage of FTO's in both the shifts, as a result the trainees are not getting their training and they stays in their rank for 1 months. And specially at night no FTO are present to train the trainees those who are from night shift. As a result there was a shortage of trooper at night. So I want to recruit more FTO for both the shifts.

iii. Making more phases of exam:
In past terms, I have seen that some of the officers those who are senior senior patrol and above. They didn't got the training for driving cars and shooting. As a result they cannot drive any car properly and the officers became late to reach the crime seen and also they were unable to shoot the criminals. So I want to make 2 more additional training of driving and shooting.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

i. There should be more strict rule of leaving the RP situations. Some of the officers leave the RP when they got caught by gang members. So this things should be stopped by making more strict rules.

ii. When there is a global and the other departments are calling for help, in LSPD even if they have enough units to respond some of the officers refuse to respond it. So it should be stopped and if they didn't respond, they have to give valid reason for not responding and if they fail to give they will get a warning.

iii. The third most important, I have seen that some high commands willingly or unwillingly hired family members, friends, people with interests, or helped or hindered those with insufficient experience or even lack of education in reaching high ranks. So this will be stopped by me in LSPD I will not allow anyone to hire any inexperienced people.

Signed By:
Thomas Martel

Harshaad Sharma

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

i) Passion for the work and legal orgs : I have joined the city almost 9 months ago where I got some friends, and I remember from the day, I got to know about NG, I was very excited to get 5 years of age to join there. I joined NG on 1st January 2024, and from that day, there was not a single day, I was apart from the work of legal orgs. I have grinded a lot, I was curious to learn new things everyday. And all these qualities, have brought the best out of me. I have served as NG Captain, after that I went to Government, and that was the place where I learnt maximum things and I'm at position to apply here for the leader of LSPD. When I got high command rank in government, my high commands gave me freedom to do my work, which has developed my leadership skills. After that it was LSPD where I went to learn more new things like how to process someone, I have almost read required legislation that all legal org person should know. I never went to the side of gangs, never been a hostage, or did anything illegal in the city. Due to all these experience and knowledge, I believe... I am perfectly fit for this role and I'm ready to give my best for this term.

ii) Supporting Behaviour : I have been supported by my experienced friends in my struggling times, I was supported and taught in a very good way, due to which I could have come this far, and after that when I got the chance, I have always welcomed and supported new comers. And being at the highest position of an organization, it can be more easier for me, to support and teach all the new comers, so that they can also reach to a very good heights in their RP life, and never think to go at the side of illegals. I have still my friends who can support me for this mission and make this term great. It's always great to have good friends around to support us in our good and bad times. So, I believe me and my friends have that potential to make this term great, not only for us but for every single LSPD officers.

iii) You might have noticed from my track record that I've always stayed on the right side of the law. Gangs and crime? Not my thing. In fact, I hate them who intentionally provoke others and do illegal activities, it's fine if you have committed a mistakes unintentionally but intentionally doing the crimes to hurt others, I just hate and I have a strong desire to wipe these criminals out of our society not only in the RP life but also in IRL, I want to eliminate all the bad elements from the society for a peaceful world. And my this nature and hatred fits me for this role. Imagine getting a leader for the city, who can go to any extent and take bold decisions against criminals (of course everything in a legal way). If I get support from my fellow citizens, I will make sure to suffer those criminals, and put them behind the bars these many times that they leave wrong ways and have a fear after listening the cops sirens.

i) In my experience, I've seen toxicity and rivalaries between different organization members which leads to entire organization rivalry. To improve roleplay, I'll focus on building good relationships with all orgs. We're all working for the same goal – a better state. I will introduce more stricter strike system for the kind of toxicity from our org members to make the internal as well as external relations better. By collaborating and staying connected, we can make roleplay richer and more inclusive for everyone in the state of San Andreas, not only for LSPD, it will increase roleplay level better and be toxic free for everyone.

ii) I've noticed a common problem in our legal orgs like LSPD, SAHP or FIB – our officers often respond to dangerous situations alone, like ATM and house robberies. Sometimes, they end up getting hurt or worse. It's sad to see some of them leave the LSPD, or worse, join gangs because of this. That's why I want to make it clear to my org people: we need to respond to backup calls immediately. We're a family, and we need to have each other's backs, no matter what. When you're out on patrol, try not to go solo – always have at least one or two officers with you. Together, we're stronger, safer, and more effective at keeping Los Santos safe.

iii) One issue I've noticed is that sometimes, people get high-ranking positions not because they earned them, but because they're friends with someone in higher position. It's not fair in my opinion. That's why in my term I'm going to keep a close eye on our rank logs. When it comes to promotions and hiring, I'll make sure it's done fairly and based on merit, by which I mean giving opportunities to those who truly deserve them, not just to our buddies. By doing this, we'll not only improve the roleplay experience for everyone but also ensure that the LSPD is made up of the best and most qualified individuals. It's about fairness, and making sure we have the right people in the right positions.

iv) As a police officer in the city, being knowledgeable about city rules, legislation, and understanding the dos and don'ts is crucial for effective law enforcement and community relations. To ensure this, we will appoint a highly knowledgeable person to our HRT (Human Resources and Training) who can provide proper training. This will help our officers learn about basic legislation, so that they can perform their duties without any obstruction. We aim to provide the best service possible, ensuring that citizens have no complaints about their city's police department.

30. Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Assistant Chief
27. chief of staff
26. District Attorney
25. Head of department
23. Elite S.W.A.T Agent
22. Supervisor
21. Lead detective
20. Senior S.W.A.T Agent
19. Senior Lieutenant
18. Master Lieutenant
17. Lieutenant
16. Human Resources
14. S.W.A.T Agent
12. Executive corporal
11. Senior sergeant
10. Senior corporal
9. Sergeant corporal
7. Senior patrol officer
6. Patrol officer
5. Rookie 2
4. Rookie 1
3. Trainee
2. LOA
1. Suspended

1. SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics): This elite unit specializes in handling high-risk situations such as hostage situations, store robberies, destroying the drug plants. They receive extensive training in firearms, tactical strategies , and negotiation to effectively respond to critical incidents and protect the public.

2. Detective Bureau: This department focuses on criminal investigations, gathering evidence, and following the suspects. Detectives work closely with patrol officers and specialized units to solve crimes, build cases, and bring justice. They utilize a variety of investigative techniques, including surveillance, interviews, and forensic analysis, to reveal the truth behind criminal activities.

3. Human Resources and Training (HRT): This department is responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training new officers, as well as managing personnel matters within the organization. They ensure that officers receive professional development and support to perform their duties effectively. Additionally, HRT oversees employee relations, benefits the org policy to maintain a positive and productive work environment.

4. Traffic Enforcement Unit: This unit focuses on enforcing traffic laws, investigating traffic accidents, and promoting road safety. Officers assigned to this unit conduct traffic stops, issue citations, and educate the public about safe driving practices. They also work closely with other agencies to address traffic problems and improve transportation infrastructure within the city.

5. Internal Affairs (IA) :- This department is responsible for investigating allegations of misconduct, corruption, and unethical behavior within the police force. They handle complaints from both citizens and officers, ensuring that all reports are taken seriously and investigated. Additionally, the IA department oversees disciplinary actions. It's the work of IA to solve the matter internally and our government don't have any complain from our units during state inspection,
Regards,
Raj Aryan

i hope you understand me

niloymafia

Player
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL: Maksudul Islam
2. Your IRL age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 6 hour
5. Your Discord:616951397828526082
6. Your Nickname: Niloy
7. Your ID: 164032
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
A)Influence and Impact: As a leader of the LSPD, you would have the opportunity to shape policies, strategies, and the overall direction of the department. This role allows you to directly influence how law enforcement interacts with the community and address critical issues in a way that aligns with your vision for a safer, more just society.
B)Professional Growth: Leading the LSPD would offer significant personal and professional development opportunities. It challenges you to enhance your leadership skills, strategic thinking, and decision-making abilities. This experience can be invaluable for career advancement and building a strong reputation in law enforcement.
C)Community Engagement: Being in a leadership position allows you to foster better relationships between the police department and the community. You can implement programs and initiatives that address community concerns, improve trust, and promote cooperation, leading to a more effective and respected police force.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
The roleplay will be enhanced, relations between organizations will be enhanced. I am someone who is very strict on RP and strongly dislike the non necessary OOC actions/talking, if I do get this position I will ensure everyone understands the expectations and rules of this server and be there to assist anyone who has questions on rules or how to RP diverse situations out. We are\ guys who are there to RP and not just shoot.

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Waseem Akram MD
2. Your IRL age : 32
3. Time zone : +05:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 14-15 hrs
5. Your Discord : Mafia Paul
6. Your Nickname : Mafia Paul
7. Your ID: 28857
Additional information

1. Leader of : LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

.I have lot's of experiences & Knowledge in State Organizations I think I am capable to run the term of LSPD successfully I assisted in case files I have knowledge about legislation, labor laws, and rights. My Past Experiences include (Deputy Director FIB x3, Chief of Division in LSPD x1) Now I want to serve as LEADER of an Organization
2.As I have observed most of the leos don't know how to Negotiate in Hostage Situation's and how to deal with gangsters. lot of leos including High Commands don't know their priority is Hostage not 10-15's and their lack of communication skills which impacts Total Organization, so I wanna make improvement in proper communication skills. I will make all my officers capable of handling any given situation.
3.While recruiting I will be focusing on people who have shooting skills & will train them in NG Base Arena for Improving Shooting Skills, at least Twice in a Week it's a Mandatory to practice shooting skills which helps Improving aim. If we have good aim we can capture them easily in every event. People who are weak in shooting will also be trained by these officers further improvement.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

If I get appointed as the Chief of LSPD I would make sure that officers who are on-duty will and should not linger around the HQ. Instead I would be encouraging them to patrol around the city& make sure all the citizens of LOS SANTOS are safe and Sound while also attending important 911 Calls and events like store Robbery, Hostage Situations where people depend on us the most. I would also let them know the people's anguish and encourage them to be a loyal public servant instead of exercising their power wrongfully.

* I would make sure even while giving a simple and small fine the officer will and should follow all thee proper RP commands
* I would also make sure all my officers and High Commands show professionalism in Departments and Radio chatter
* i would make sure to sort of even the smallest issues between officers so that the harmony & the vibe of the organization stays unaffected
* I would make sure promotions only take place by merit and hard work rather then favoritisms

RANKING SYSTEM
30 - Chief Of Police
29 - Deputy Chief Of Police
28 - Chief Of Division
27 - District Attorney
26 - Head Of Division
25 - Deputy Head Of Division
24 - Supervisor Of Division
================= HIGH COMMAND =================
23 - Instructor
22 - Lead Superintendent
21 - Superintendent
20 - Executive Commissioner
19 - Senior Commissioner
18 - Senior Detective
17 - Detective
16 - Commander
15 - Senior Inspector
14 - Inspector
13 - Watch Commander
12 - Investigator
11 - Corporal
10 - Master Patrol Officer
9 - Senior Patrol Officer II
8 - Senior Patrol Officer I
7 - Patrol officer III
6 - Patrol Officer II
5 - Patrol officer I
4 - Parking Enforcement Officer
3 - Cadet
2 - LOA
1 - Suspended

================= OFFICERS =================
Human Resources
Special Weapons And Tactics
Internal Affairs
Traffic Enforcement
Drug Enforcement Administration
San Andreas Police Academy

=================DEPARTMENTS =================

Thanks For Reading My Application​

wintoxop

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Tanmay

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 4-7hours

5. Your Discord: notwintox

6. Your Nickname: lord wintox

7. Your ID: 153044

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I want to be the leader of LSPD i will make sure to make a
successful term with less than 3 warns i will do better than other leader i will get good numbers in my organization! i got a better knowledge of Server rules and state Rules! that would help to create a better Environment in LSPD!

• I will also make sure to clean the city with crime as well as with no illegal parking for that i will have Traffic Enforcement Department for taking care of illegal parking and i will also make sure that if i get the opportunity as chief of Police i would make a huge change in bonus system! and i would make sure that my each of the officers are enough matured and highly trained for handling any kind of situation rather than making it a mess secondly i would highly focus on Communication skills because that's an key factor for running the org without much conflicts!

• We will make IA and HR / SWAT more better we will give them particular task and assign them particular task with a curator and HOD / DHOD that would help them to complete the term easily! i will slightly change in department and i will also focus In T.E department too!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My Advices for LSPD to increase it Roleplay!

- As a Chief of Police i would make sure that i give my employees a healthy and friendly environment that helps our officers to communicate with each other in hard to hard situation!

We will create a better bonus System-:

Bonus System for LSPD!

Store/Gun Robbery $10,000
Encashment/Ammo run $5000
Scripted Events (ACC/Bank/Subs/PP etc) $15,000
Most Active Agent Of The Week $120.000, $100.000, $80.000 (3 Agent)
Most Arrest In A Week $100.000
Most Events Attended In A Week $100.000
Subs $20.000
Protect the informant $20.000
Vehicle Protection $20.000
Morning Shift (starts from 4) $10.000 per hour
=======================================================================================

=======================================================================================

- We will host open recruitments for giving new comers a chance

- We will create a better communication skill!

- We will create better departments and give them separate work!

RANKING SYSTEM

30. Chief of Police

28. Commander of Operations

27. Assistant Chief of Operations

26. Chief of Staff

25. Head of Department

23. Special Task Force Unit. only 15 of them.

===== High Command =======

22. Executive Commissioner

21. Commissioner

20. Superintendent

19. Senior Inspector

18. Inspector

17. Master Sergeant

16. Senior Sergeant

15. Sergeant

14. Master Corporal

13. Senior Corporal

12. Lance Corporal

11. Corporal

10. Master Patrol Officer

9. Sr. Patrol Officer

8. Patrol Officer III

7. Patrol Officer II

6. Patrol Officer I

5. Rookie

4. Traffic Unit

3. Cadet

2. Towie

1. Suspended

Sexa.Lime

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Vansh
2. 17 1/2
3. GMT + 5
4. 5- 8 hours
5. kezal_eso
6. Sexa Louis
7. 159454
Additional information
1. Leader of Los santos Police Department

1. Experience: Regarding My Experience in Legal it has been quite generous as in the case of rules and regulations and the work of the organization. My past experience comes from city 1, there I have been in Positions Such as Chief of Staff, Head of Department and other High command rankings. Spending time in Legal orgs have been very grateful for me as it has lend me experience which is leading me to apply for an org leader.

2. Leadership responsibility: I very much know that being an leader of an legal org is not simple nor easy as compared to be an leader of and Criminal organization. It includes such as the proper following of rules by both the leader and employee. The main part is here of the leader of how to manage the org with speciality and care. In my case most of the time in legal org I have worked as an HR and every guy trained by me has been a success, as I believe in everybody has talent but with proper training, politeness they can be a great officer. As an leader I will respect each employee without regarding their ranks and other things as I believe in Equality.

3. Events and Training: Events is specially the most enjoying and fun part of the organization. But due to uncomplete knowledge some members and afraid that it will lead to their dismissal/ demotion/ punishment if they accidently break some rules. But in my watch I will not let this happen i will ensure that everybody would get proper knowledge regarding each event and rules. Training is an important thing in events regarding their rules and regulations, I will provide an proper document on rules of each event which would be taught to each member by an HR.

1. There should be equality in the organization regarding everyone
2. There should not be racial discrimination in the organization
3. Every one should be Treated as an equal and respectable person the organization.
4. There will be insurity that my members will not break any rule and will maintain a good behaviour.
5. I will encourage my members to follow a good level of rp to maintain the orgs reputation.

Bhuvan Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Bhuvan Soni
2. Your age: 17
4. Average online per day: 2-4 hours
5. Your Discord: bhuvanpluxury
6. Your Nickname: Lazy Pluxury
7. Your ID: 105360

Additional Information

1. Leader of: Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I Want to be the Leader of LSPD, because I want to Improve the Following Things.

Professional High Commands

In the Previous terms I had seen many HQ who is not Professionally Working. Promoting Toxicity in the org and Not Behaving Professionally. I Will hire professional Highcommands that will help the Organisation to work Effectively.

Academy Classes
Their Will be Academy Classes in my term, Because I had seen many terms, where there is no academy classes. I will assure the Academy classes is working good

Training and Hiring.

I will hire more newbies in the org and make my best Hr department. Currently there are many people joining our CIty I will be focusing on them and make a proper roleplay enviroment in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

i. There should not be toxicity and power abuse in the organisation. I had seen many people who are using the org vehicle to Drop their Friend. Many people Abusing their Power to do their personal work also.

ii. Their Should be Teaching of Hostage Situations. How to Behave in front of Gangs and do comply with them and proper RP.

iii. I had Seen in many organisation the Leader refuse the Members to Reply at the Department for their own welfare. It should be not ignore and taken seriously.

Thanking you
- Lazy Pluxury

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ati Akhil
2. Your IRL age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hrs
5. Your Discord: akhil.16
6. Your Nickname: Ethan Hunt
7. Your ID: 6777

Additional information

2.1 - I have been in legal organizations and have a good amount of experience by now. I would like to step forward and take leadership of LSPD, where it leads my confidence and knowledge to increase the roleplay between crime and legal.

2.2 - I am close to one of my family members who is in an illegal org and from him I got to know that the crime in city has increased a lot. Innocent people are being robbed and looted. I don’t want my city to be in a such situation. It should be a place where law and order should come first and help the citizens. That is when I have decided to take a leadership position and use my experience to do my best in cleaning the city and making it crime free to the maximum extent possible.

2.3 - I have many good relations in the city and I can get the best and experienced officers on the ground. This will make sure the organization is operating at its best and at the same time less crime in the city.

3.1 - If I am the leader of the organization, I will make sure to have the most experienced people in the training department. Because, I have noticed many new people in the city get excited to join the department, they do not get proper training and commit many mistakes. This will defame the organization and also spoil the roleplay in the city.

3.2 - I will make sure to have a very stringent strike system in place and also that my high command officers are strictly following it without any excuse. This is not to be rude but it will make sure that everyone is following the city and department rules and are not committing any mistakes.

3.3 - I will regularly connect with my officers including the low rank officers and make sure that they have any issues. This is because often some of the experienced players do not care about the rules and take their own decisions and penalize the juniors. I will not allow that to happen in my leadership. Everyone single person has to follow the rules, chain of command, do proper roleplay in the org and are treated equally.

Ranking System
================= HIGH COMMAND ====================
30 - Chief Of Police
29 - Deputy Chief Of Police
28 - Chief Of Division
27 - District Attorney
26 - Head Of Division
25 - Deputy Head Of Division
24 - Supervisor Of Division
============== OFFICERS =================
23 - Instructor
22 - Lead Superintendent