Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

Name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 2-6 hours
discord: yugyt5256
nickname: yug shadow
ID: 149346

Additional information

1. LEADER OF LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT (LSPD)...

• If I want to be the leader of lspd because I have previous experience of many organizations I will respect my team of lspd I will also respect the state organization.

•Since being in Legal orgs i have been working with different kinds of people with different skill set and now i have many good people to work side by side with me to make the term successful, I want to lead the LSPD as it was first every org i had joined and i dreamt of being the leader of it as i was quite inspired by Levi the Chief of Police at that time as he controlled everything quite good and had everything under control.

• if you give me a chance, I will make my term something different. I will attend every globals. Any state department need LSPD we are responce that.

•My goal is to make a successful, enjoyable term for people who want to have a good time and try themselves out as a police officer. I am fortunate to have an incredible team working with me, and it is my responsibility to provide them with a supportive and collaborative environment. Additionally, I will prioritize maintaining positive relationships within the team to ensure we can work together effectively toward our shared mission.

•I'm dedicated to giving new comers a effective and good-quality training on time. To appreciate outstanding efforts, I want to introduce a bonus system. My idea is to give daily bonuses, making sure our team gets regular financial rewards to keep them motivated. I believe in consistently recognizing and rewarding hard work to make our workplace a motivating and appreciative space for everyone.

• I also know the rules,Due to all these reasons I am suitable to be a leader, please give me a change.

•Finally, I would like to create an organization with no verbal warnings. My organization will be founded on the principles of respect and equal treatment for all, regardless of rank, experience, age, or any other factors. Everyone will be treated with the same level of respect and consideration.

3. When someone is over speeding, we give them a demand, when we cannot stop their engine because they have anti radar, we are very angry that someone can break
the rules with money.

I will try and get the HR to hire as many newbie as possible and get many units for nightshift as it is the hardest to maintain.

•I would like to introduce an improved set of LSPD rankings and departments. It is crucial that these remain both realistic and functional.

The Patrols Department is responsible for towing and ticketing illegally parked vehicles to prevent overcrowding in the city and to enforce penalties for parking violations.

The S.W.A.T Department is responsible for being the most experienced form of law enforcement in eliminating all types of crime, arresting the most wanted criminals in the city, and carrying out heavy operations against all forms of criminal activity.

Chain of Commands

30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief
27 Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Head of Department
24 Deputy Head of Department
23 Supervisor
22 Inspector

I-----------------------------HIGH COMMAND-----------------------------I

21 Commander
20 Lieutenant
19 Captain
18 Major
17 Human Resources
16 Internal Affairs
15 S.W.A.T
14 Detective
13 Master Sergeant
12 Senior Sergeant
11 Sergeant
10 Master Corporal
9 Senior Corporal
8 Corporal
7 Master Patrol Officer
6 Senior Patrol Officer
5 Patrol Officer
4 Rookie
3 Trainee
2 Leave of Absence (LOA)
1 Suspended

Thanx for reading. Its yug_yt...
Mistakly second time post

yug gaming yt18

Player
Player
Information

Name: Yug parmar
time zone: India (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 2-6 hours
discord: yugyt5256
nickname: yug shadow
ID: 149346

Additional information

1. LEADER OF LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT (LSPD)...

• If I want to be the leader of lspd because I have previous experience of many organizations I will respect my team of lspd I will also respect the state organization.

•Since being in Legal orgs i have been working with different kinds of people with different skill set and now i have many good people to work side by side with me to make the term successful, I want to lead the LSPD as it was first every org i had joined and i dreamt of being the leader of it as i was quite inspired by Levi the Chief of Police at that time as he controlled everything quite good and had everything under control.

• if you give me a chance, I will make my term something different. I will attend every globals. Any state department need LSPD we are responce that.

•My goal is to make a successful, enjoyable term for people who want to have a good time and try themselves out as a police officer. I am fortunate to have an incredible team working with me, and it is my responsibility to provide them with a supportive and collaborative environment. Additionally, I will prioritize maintaining positive relationships within the team to ensure we can work together effectively toward our shared mission.

•I'm dedicated to giving new comers a effective and good-quality training on time. To appreciate outstanding efforts, I want to introduce a bonus system. My idea is to give daily bonuses, making sure our team gets regular financial rewards to keep them motivated. I believe in consistently recognizing and rewarding hard work to make our workplace a motivating and appreciative space for everyone.

• I also know the rules,Due to all these reasons I am suitable to be a leader, please give me a change.

•Finally, I would like to create an organization with no verbal warnings. My organization will be founded on the principles of respect and equal treatment for all, regardless of rank, experience, age, or any other factors. Everyone will be treated with the same level of respect and consideration.

3. When someone is over speeding, we give them a demand, when we cannot stop their engine because they have anti radar, we are very angry that someone can break
the rules with money.

I will try and get the HR to hire as many newbie as possible and get many units for nightshift as it is the hardest to maintain.

•I would like to introduce an improved set of LSPD rankings and departments. It is crucial that these remain both realistic and functional.

The Patrols Department is responsible for towing and ticketing illegally parked vehicles to prevent overcrowding in the city and to enforce penalties for parking violations.

The S.W.A.T Department is responsible for being the most experienced form of law enforcement in eliminating all types of crime, arresting the most wanted criminals in the city, and carrying out heavy operations against all forms of criminal activity.

Chain of Commands

30 Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief
27 Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Head of Department
23 Supervisor
22 Inspector

21 Commander
20 Lieutenant
19 Captain
18 Major
17 Human Resources
16 Internal Affairs
15 S.W.A.T
14 Detective
13 Master Sergeant
12 Senior Sergeant
11 Sergeant
10 Master Corporal
9 Senior Corporal
8 Corporal
7 Master Patrol Officer
6 Senior Patrol Officer
5 Patrol Officer
4 Rookie
3 Trainee
2 Leave of Absence (LOA)
1 Suspended

Thanx for reading. Its yug_yt...
Its my main application check this

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:00
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours ( more than active on weekends )
5. Your Discord: levi.pluxury
6. Your Nickname: Levi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I am playing this game almost +2 years. I have lots of experience in city especially in State Organization because i served highly position in state organization. I also know about rules and regulations in city and LSPD as well. I was Ex LSPD Leader as well and did my successful term as well as ex deputy chief of police too.

- I want to become LSPD leader again to continue my journey and enhance more my ability and skill into this organization. I have leadership and team management skills which teaches me professionalism and improving the mistakes. In Past Leaderships I run my term smoothly so i need to improve more and get back to be a leader of organization.

- As a leader experience i will put my efforts and hardwork in this organization to make LSPD on TOP. Furthermore, I am not biased with anyone i will treat my LSPD team equally. If there is such situation occur i will use my skill and sort out ASAP. If i got this opportunity i will make friendly environment into my organization.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organisation:

1. We will host regular meeting with all employees which makes and enhance good roleplay. So, they cannot repeat mistakes and also get their knowledge so they can work professionally. As i said we will create friendly environment and getting every employees feedbacks what we did and what we do?

2. I will improve the HR or IA departments which is backbone of the organization. I will increase their activity so we can make strong backbone of their organization. We will host Promotion ceremonies or Events which helps us to create good community and connection between LSPD and citizens. Also, we will perform every activity in this organization and make LSPD on TOP.

Thanks for reviewing my application,
Best Regards,
Levi Pluxury.

ahmad specter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -> Rehan
2. Your age -> 23
3. Time zone -> (GMT+5:00)
4. Average online per day -> 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord -> Rehanrana0314
6. Your Nickname -> Rehan Rana
7. Your ID -> 140403

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2-1:Becoming the leader of the LSPD is important to me because it feels like i have a strong bond with this organization. I feel a strong sense of belonging when I work with my team and collogue. The friendship with my fellow workers not just making the job enjoyable but also create Never ending connections. It's not just a job to me but a group of friends, I've gained So much experiences in other orgs and I want LSPD to be one of them. that's why I really wanna became LSPD leader and make a successful and memorable term with the help of my fellow officers.

2-2:I have been with LSPD only for one time but I have gained a lot of experience being in FIB and SAHP in various leader's term. I have lead many departments many teams, these legal organizations has really helped me grow professionally. The time I have spent in legal orgs and the experience I have gained have allowed me to be a strong leader. These experiences helped me work and behave professionally.

2-3:I want to be leader of Los Santos Police Department because I really care about this organization and I have good experiences to lead it in a new way, that make a new way to lead LSPD with new ideas and good experience to new the people, if I get chance to be leader I will make sure that the workers in LSPD will be my family, they will be as close to me as my own family, and I will to make a good bond with every single officers so that we will enjoy our work and will try to make the term enjoyable.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization

3-1:As a Chief, I will be actively involved in every single situation and will try to make LSPD active organization ever. I will lead it with my experienced Deputies, setting a good relationship with other organization . As a Chief it is important to make a healthy relationship with other legal organizations so that the city will be clean from crimes, I'll set up a day in a week for my officers for any suggestions of improving our term, not only from our org but from other legal orgs as well so that it will help my term so be successful and enjoyable.

3-2:My focus for recruitment will be friendly officers not toxic during my term. I'll bring in members who understand basic city and general laws and if they don't know I will personally teach them , and also, i and the HR department will teach them how to behave in a situation and how to react. I will try to set up a day in a week for training of my officers like shooting, negotiations etc. And after training will issue a bonus not only from org but from my pocket as well so that it will increase their courage to work more.

3-3:In my term i will make sure there will be nothing like Favoritisms. Every Officer no matter their rank, will play a crucial role on LSPD, and their contributions will help me to grow my term and end it in a successful way.

Thanks for reading it (Rehan Rana)

Chain of Commands

30 Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief of Police
27 Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Head of Department
23 Supervisor of Department
22 Inspector