Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace walker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayed
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 5 hours to 6 hours ( Holidays 7-8 hours)
5. Your Discord: Alpha Federal#3588
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Federal
7. Your ID: 65124

Additional information:

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
a) I was in LSPD for 4 terms In each term, I have seen that there are very fewer officers present at night, as a result, officers don't get proper backup to respond to the crimes which are happening at night and the criminals responsible for these crimes don’t get arrested. I want to Hire people those who will support LSPD all the time and also as an LSPD under deputy I saw most of the LSPD officer do lots off rule break and got silly mistakes which are sometimes not expected. I want to give proper training for my officer to not get any Kind of warning or strike,

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become the leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when I become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding a strict strike system, and placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for recruits and trained veterans. I believe that LSPD is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. professionalism is the goal of an organization like LSPD.

c) Thirdly, One of my goals is to make an organization with no verbal warning or IC. My Organisation will be built on respecting and treating others the same regardless of rank, experience, age, etc everyone should be treated the same.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
My advice to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge of the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test to move on from Cadet to trainee, which tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, making it easier for cadets and the Ftos in charge of the academy.

Your Best regards
Alpha Federal

Assistant chief LSPD x3 , Under deputy in FIB, GOV DOC DIRECTOR, B.General in NG x2

Last edited:

Raptor Xpro

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL- Bhavesh
2.Your age- 19
3.Time zone- GMT +5.30
4.Average Online per day 5+ hours
5.Your Discord- RaptoR#7774
6.Your Nickname- Raptor Federal
7.Your ID: 26574

Additional Information

1. Leader of...Los Santos Police Department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?:
1. Desire to have more impact: I have a limited impact as an individual contributor. However, as a leader, you can influence other people in an organization and accomplish more goals that can create change for a LSPD.

2. Opportunity to build different skills: I can draw upon very different skills than individual contributors. They develop communication, problem-solving, motivation, decision-making, and more skills.

3. Interest in watching others grow: Some leaders start because they wanted to positively influence others and watch them grow.
I have the experience to build a fully wealthy and healthy SAHP and NG organization. I served 3 terms in SAHP and I started from starting Cadet rank to Deputy Chief of IA and currently, So by this, I climbed one by day with experience and also solve many situations.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Bonuses and perks will be increased so that the members of the organization will have good interaction and never be unsatisfied with bonus times

2. Regular events will be arranged in the city so that the citizen enjoy and have fun with roleplay.

3. Just Try to make the organization fully healthy and calm tries to interact with every member of an organization so that they do not feel any difficulties. We will be so quick to respond if any disasters happen in the city.

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
The following people have been selected for LSPD leader interviews :

Kevin Lamar - 42030 - KevinLamar-42030#9261
Rihanna Choo - 96931 -Balkan#0001|
Blitzen Bird - 21719 - Gijs#2288
Willlian Federal-82396- Stallion#8187

interviews will be held on 14 : 00 server time , 25th may 2023,

If there is any doubt msg
ジズ#7777 or SporkyPine#0001

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
Information

1. Darshil

2. 18

3. GMT +5:30

4. 6-8 Hours

5. kingdarshil

6. Darshil Love

7. 99605

*Additional information*

1. Leader of LPSD

2. Why you want to be leader of specific org:

First: I want to be leader of LSPD because I have worked in State Orgs in my whole carrier only I know how we can run an Organisation perfectly because I am not biased like others who will let their friends go away with shit, I will get justice in Every Department of LSPD as well as I have worked in LSPD for 1 Term and it was perfect, in my opinion people will only join your organisation and they will only respect you when you respect them and be nice to them However I have seen a lot of leaders who just don’t do anything after becoming leader but for me I am ready to go with my units in Petroling to make them Cheer Up and serious, I am a military guy and yes I take discipline as well as feelings seriously that’s why I think I am capable of becoming a leader of LSPD,To be very honest I have literally gave commands to High Ranks in other organisations so I think I am Capable!

Second: People from a long time who are working in LSPD just only thinks we are normal police officers who are just to make tickets but we are not, Whole Los Santos is our area no one can or even think to do an ATM robbery when we are their because they don’t know some police officers are the best shooters In LSPD I have seen good people facing nepotism like they do their duty as hard as they can but still they don’t get a promotion or respect, for me I am gonna do a Employee of the week I am gonna help out Good Officers to reach the rank they deserve.

Third: I have been working in State Organisations from last few months and I have learned alot from so many people specially Daryll Scott, when I was in his term he teached me alot about everything like Laws, state rule , etc even people in city who are in state organisations doesn’t know we can arrest people for committing crimes like punching for no reason, not showing passport and so on. There are so many penal codes which people doesn’t know in city all they can do is Illegal Firearms and murder of a Leo but trust me their is a lot of Charges which you guys ignore!

I can help out everyone who join the organisation with Laws with My Honorable Deputy Daryll Scott if I become leader!

3. My advice for improving roleplay:

organisation member should know that everyone is proffeisonal while on duty, they should know how to tackle anyone and yes I am gonna ensure all officers are going aloud with the rules of the city. Create good roleplay scenarios with gangs of the city and even with state organisations. I have been an HR in every org so I am gonna ensure that too that everyone who is new comer in city or new comer in LSPD to get along with everything in his training!

Department:

HR (Human Resources): calm and good officers who can train new comers in LSPD to put their best for their organisation as well as RolePlay.

IA (Internal Affairs): strict and careful officers who can give strikes to people who do mistakes wheather its a HighCommand or not.

GPU (Ground Patrol Unit): best drivers who can pull over suspects as well as people who speed on roads.

SWAT (Special Weapons And Tactics): Best Clappers who are gonna help out GPU as well as DU while giving them cover and good saving other people (secret: SWAT is the best)

DU (Detective Unit): intelligent officers who and go investigatation about other officers and criminals so everything is balanced in city.

APU (Airpatrol Unit): Best Pilots who are gonna give their best to reach GLOBAL and LOCALS as well as they gonna assist every officer in LSPD!

Rank System -

30. Chief

29. Deputy Chief

28. Assistant Chief

27. Chief of staff

26. Head of department

25. Deputy Head of Department

24. Senior Commander

23. Senior Lieutenant

22. Senior Air Patrol Unit

21. Senior Corporal

20. Senior Private

19. Master Commander

18. Master Lieutenant

17. Master Air Patrol Unit

16. Master Corporal

15. Master Private

14. Major Commander

13. Major Lieutenant

12. Major Air Patrol Unit

11. Major Corporal

10. Major Private

9. Junior Commander

8. Junior Lieutenant

7. Junior Air Patrol Unit

6. Junior Corporal

5. Junior Private

4. Officer

3. Trainee

2. On LOA

1. Suspended

My Honorable Deputies will be:

102: Daryll Scott

103: Cam Walker

Signed: Darshil Love

🚔 LSPD is a Beautiful Organisation!

Last edited:

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name IRL - Krish
Age - 19
Time Zone - IST (+5:30 GMT)
Avg Online - 6-7 Hours
NickName- Krish Federal
Ingame ID - 70540
Discord- Krish Federal#3155 (@talkslick)

Leader Of The Los Santos Police Department.

Why I Want To Be Leader :

1- I want to be leader of LSPD since i have been in the city now for more than 12 months and am familiar with all the rules and regulations of the city . Moreover I have been the deputies of gang,leader of ballas and en2 server admin as well and talking about LSPD specifically,i have been deputy chief of police in the 16th term, assistant chief of police in the 14th term for the full term , attended all the events and also had leaded many of them successfully. Therefore i have a complete experience and knowledge of all LSPD events and how LSPD works.

2- I have also been n HC of all the orgs , HOD at FIB , captain at NG , etc . So i know that how to co-ordinate with every other organisation and what is specifically the work of the other organisation as well , so that i can join up with the specific organisation for special event s and keep the city free from crimes always.

3- Apart from experience as Leo's , i have very good experience in gangs as well. I have been under Deputy at families and vagos and also deputy leader/leader of ballas , therefore i know that what is the mindset of the gangs , while they do and perform their events and what is their actual plan while the robberies , raids etc . I also am familiar with all the strategies that gangs use in order to make their events a success. Therefore my knowledge of the same , would help the Leo's to win over the gangs and once again keep the city safe and free from crime.

My Advices to improve role play :

1- If i get the opportunity to be selected as the leader of LSPD , i will make sure to give the decided departments to very experienced and good people and with a proper test as well . I want my every leo to work with full dedication. And most importantly, i will myself supervise the human resource department as according to me , it's the most important department for the training of new Leo's . As i have very often noticed that new Leo's don't get proper training and therefore they commit certain mistakes , which leads to strike for them and demotivates then.

2- I being the leader of LSPD will always maintain healthy relationship with every org , i have seen sometimes orgs having grudges with each other , but since we all are Leo's , we need to stand for each other therefore, in my term LSPD will always be ready to help every org whenever and wherever required.Moreover,I will tell every officer to read the penal code once and make them understand it so that unnecessary court case dont happen like before.

3- I being the leader will keep an eye on my every officer personally and will not only depend on internal affairs but myself check the logs of the officers as well and will not show favouritism with anyone. Every officer of mine will be equal in my eyes and if anyone commits mistake, will recieve the required punishment, no matter how close friend he is . At the last , if i be the leader, i will not just depend upon my deputies, i will try to supervise everything on my own and give less burden to others , which is the best quality of the leader.

I will be highly obliged if my application will be accepted. Thankyou.
Krish Federal

Last edited:

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age: 19
3. (CET +01:00)
4. Average online per day: 7 hours
5. Your discord: balkan2wavy
6. Your nickname: Balkan Ace
7. Your ID: 96931

Additional Information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to become the chief of police for the following reasons….

1. From previous exerpince in the police department Ive had great times an met alot people. Ive been in LSPD for 2 terms before and managed to work my way up to Assistant Chief (28) I also have previous experince in other organisations such as FIB, SAHP and NG. From this experience the natural next challenge would be getting leadership.I’ve already tried once to get LSPD leader but did not succeed and that’s why I’m applauding again since I believe I have better understanding of LSPD’s purpose in the city and what things there are to change within the police department

2. As I said in the previous reason I have had a great time in LSPD and that is what I want for everybody to have, so in the case of me getting leadership I would work a lot to make LSPD the most welcoming and most positive organisation there is for new people in the city and for the older ones too. I would like to change the way citizens see LSPD because right now citizens don’t think the best about cops when you ask them so me and my deputy’s would also work alot on PR to get the citizens to feel better about all law enforcement officers!

3. LSPD has been doing okey for the past months now but me and my team want to turn that okey into great! Me and my deputy’s will work together to get all the departments set up in first place and have them running smooth through out the whole term. The main thing I want to change in LSPD right now is the discipline of the officers, im expecting my officer to do their best at all costs even if nobody is watching them and show the city what LSPD really is and its importance in the city!

It is crucial for officers to adhere to proper terminology and commands during roleplay situations, such as using the correct terms for actions like breaking trunks or disabling body cameras for corrupt officers. I would prioritize consistent and accurate usage of these commands among all members of the organization. Addressing any deviations from proper usage through individual discussions and implementing appropriate consequences will ensure a high standard of roleplay.

One big thing I want to improve is the importance of the charter people do not see the importance of somebody signing a contract when first joining a organisation, from somebody just signing that contract we minimise the risk of org hopping to happend and it improves the organisation’s rp!

Another thing I would really like to add is the police academy this is a thing that is often brought up but is never brought to light, with my deputy’s connections from the government we can finally make this true and start a police academy for the citizens under 5 years old!

Thank you for reading best regards Balkan!

Jhony DeathAngel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgamer
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Grey
7. Your ID: 64056
Additional information

I am interested in applying for the position of leader in LSPD. I have great admiration for the work that LSPD does on the server. I have had the privilege of serving in LSPD for five terms and have held the position of high command in all of them. Additionally, I have also served as a deputy in one term. My experience extends to other organizations as well, having served as a deputy of NG three times and high command in almost all of the organizations.

My goal is to become a leader of a police organization because teamwork is crucial in this field. I am fortunate to have an incredible team working with me, and it is my responsibility to provide them with a supportive and collaborative environment. Additionally, I will prioritize maintaining positive relationships within the team to ensure we can work together effectively towards our shared mission.

Lastly, I want to make sure LSPD has all of its issues fixed and has stable department system.

At its core, Police RP must be realistic, otherwise, it serves no purpose.

I would like to introduce an improved set of LSPD rankings and departments. It is crucial that these remain both realistic and functional.
The Patrolls department is responsible for towing and ticketing illegally parked vehicles to prevent overcrowding in the city and to enforce penalties for parking violations.

The S.W.A.T Department is responsible for being the most experienced form of law enforcement in eliminating all types of crime, arresting the most wanted criminals in the city, and carrying out heavy operations against all forms of criminal activity.

The HRT Department is responsible for recruiting new officers and managing internal affairs. It combines the functions of the old FTO and IA Departments, but is more modern and effective in ensuring that all officers are properly trained and there is no corruption within the Police Department.

The AS Department is responsible for ensuring that the helicopters provided by the PD are operated by highly skilled pilots from all state organizations and that they provide relevant information regarding any situation from the sky.

The Gang Intelligence Unit (GIU) is responsible for gathering information on all criminal organizations and maintaining an evidence roster. They work closely with the FIB during busts that require our assistance. It is crucial that these units maintain a low profile.

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Gang Unit Commander
Gang Unit
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal III
Corporal II
Corporal I
Senior Officer III
Senior Officer II
Senior Officer I
Patrol Officer III
Patrol Officer II
Patrol Officer I
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks For reading my application

Hunter Jack

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgamer
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Grey
7. Your ID: 64056
Additional information

I am interested in applying for the position of leader in LSPD. I have great admiration for the work that LSPD does on the server. I have had the privilege of serving in LSPD for five terms and have held the position of high command in all of them. Additionally, I have also served as a deputy in one term. My experience extends to other organizations as well, having served as a deputy of NG three times and high command in almost all of the organizations.

My goal is to become a leader of a police organization because teamwork is crucial in this field. I am fortunate to have an incredible team working with me, and it is my responsibility to provide them with a supportive and collaborative environment. Additionally, I will prioritize maintaining positive relationships within the team to ensure we can work together effectively towards our shared mission.

Lastly, I want to make sure LSPD has all of its issues fixed and has stable department system.

At its core, Police RP must be realistic, otherwise, it serves no purpose.

I would like to introduce an improved set of LSPD rankings and departments. It is crucial that these remain both realistic and functional.
The Patrolls department is responsible for towing and ticketing illegally parked vehicles to prevent overcrowding in the city and to enforce penalties for parking violations.

The S.W.A.T Department is responsible for being the most experienced form of law enforcement in eliminating all types of crime, arresting the most wanted criminals in the city, and carrying out heavy operations against all forms of criminal activity.

The HRT Department is responsible for recruiting new officers and managing internal affairs. It combines the functions of the old FTO and IA Departments, but is more modern and effective in ensuring that all officers are properly trained and there is no corruption within the Police Department.

The AS Department is responsible for ensuring that the helicopters provided by the PD are operated by highly skilled pilots from all state organizations and that they provide relevant information regarding any situation from the sky.

The Gang Intelligence Unit (GIU) is responsible for gathering information on all criminal organizations and maintaining an evidence roster. They work closely with the FIB during busts that require our assistance. It is crucial that these units maintain a low profile.

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Gang Unit Commander
Gang Unit
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal III
Corporal II
Corporal I
Senior Officer III
Senior Officer II
Senior Officer I
Patrol Officer III
Patrol Officer II
Patrol Officer I
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks For reading my application

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
1. Your name IRL : Umut

2. Your age : 22

3. Time zone : (GMT+3:00)

4. Average online per day : 7-9 hours

5. Your Discord :hopesmax

6. Your Nickname : Dimitri Yega

7. Your ID : 38807

Additional information
1. Leader of...
LSPD

a) After working for a long time as LEO, I believe it is time for me to try to run my own organization. I want to become LSPD leader because I enjoy playing on the good side of the law. I believe I have the social skills that are necessary to run the organization to the top.

b) I believe that LSPD is one of the most important organizations in the city. The bar must be set very high in terms of standards, and I believe I can achieve that if I am in charge. Utmost professionalism is the goal for an organization like LSPD.

c) I have lots of experience under my belt as a LEO. I worked in GOV under Poppy, Kazuto, Rook, and Stoney. I was doing most of the administrative work on Stoney’s term. Back in Poppy’s term I started as a security guard and raised amongst the ranks with my hard work and dedication. I left before the last election; at the time I was senator of the state(HC) I also had short stints in EMS and SAHP. I worked in LSPD until the disband. I was Major of Air and got promoted to Human Resources for my hard work. I believe anyone in the organization can vouch for my dedication and experience as a LEO.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

a) As I mentioned above. Professional behavior must be mandatory in the organization. Anyone who is not professional enough is going to get suspended, demoted, and retrained

b) Currently LSPD divisions are not that active. I want to change that with special training for every division so I can bring them back into action.

c) I would try my best to improve the activity of LSPD officers. I am going to make sure to hire enough people who live in various time zones to keep the activity high at any hour of the day.

Thanks for reading over my application,
Dimitri Yega

SAHP Chief Commander
LSPD Assitant Chief
GOV Minister Of Homeland Security
FIB Chief Of Staff
USSS Director

Currently FIB Head Of Departman Spec OPS

liq

Player
Player
1. Berke aydın
2. 19
3. GMT +3
4. 2-4 hours
5. oprexea#4868
6. Alan Prost
7. 61196
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

1. I want to return to my nest as Leader i ve been popular within the former OG's i ve been the one contributing PD On most of the term
2.I have done tons of thing served on many terms most of the employees will know me as alan the trainer İ ve put tons of efforts in training peoples most of them get to a great places eg deputy or leader
3. I want to be a pioneer of the former OG's of the Grand Rp
Work Experience:
1.LT National Guard(NG) [Liam's term] 15xdays

Senior Patrol Officer, Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) [Samuel's term]12xdays
(DHOD)Captain Of HRT ,Los Santos Police Department(LSPD)[Liam's Term]20xdays
HRT Specialist, Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)[Muz's term]10xdays
HOD Of HR,Federal Investigation Bureau(FIB)[Luca's Term]15xdays
Brigadier General,National Guard(NG)[Diamond's Term] 10xdays
Chief Of Staff(LSPD)14xdays{Until The Disband] [Tom's Term]
Chief Of Staff(LSPD)20xdays [Evan's Term]
Skills:
Leadership
Training and development
Undercover operations
Law enforcement
Sketch memory {i know the blueprints of most of the 24/7 shops]
Awards and Honors:
[Marksman Cross], [LSPD]
[Agent Of The Week], [FIB

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:The PD will return back to his Feet under my leadership

1) Human Resource (HR)

- HR They will check apps respond to the applicants they will train unexperienced employees They will Maintain The system in FIB

-Checking the apps
-Hiring and firing
-Training agents
-Fixing the problems Of the employees between each other or with other legal orgs

2) Internal affairs (IA)

- IA will prevent The corruption İnside The LSPD so They Will make sure everyone following the order and making their jobs not neglecting them
-Checking Bodycam
- Checking Logs

3) Crash[Similar to GIU]

- They will collect evidence against street gangs and families
-They Will Trace Wanted Suspects
-They will share the info with the FIB So they can arrange a bust
4)SWAT

- They will lead on most of the ops The active employees will get choosen from the best employees

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
District attorney (Needs a lawyer license They will take cases against the LSPD They could work for any Department)
HOD Of Swat
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
Major
------------------------------------------------------------------High Command
Major Lieutenant
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Sergeant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
İntern officer (Can take weapons but he can only Fine Peoples 1 day of service as parking officer they will get promoted to patrol officer due to their academy exam note 90-100 Lieutenant 80-90 Corporal 70-80 Patrol Officer You need at least 70 to pass the exam
Trainee 2 (Training Phase 2 Completed )
Trainee (Training Phase 1 completed )
Academic Student
Recruit
Suspended

Thank you for reading it
Alan Prost

Last edited:

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Efe
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4.Average online per day: 9-10 hours
5.Your Discord: efechrist
6. Your Nickname : Safy Fedorov
7.Your ID: 34259
Additional information
1.Firstly I think LSPD is a very important organization in this city because this organization provides the basis for the safety of the city and is very important for all people.because we need the city to stay safe and free from crime

2.Secondly I have served in many organizations and made many friendships, but LSPD is always different for me because I love this organization so much, and I want to make everyone love this organization

3.Third and lastly, I am aware that many people apply for this. What separates me from them is my experience and knowing how to manage well, which makes me different from other people. There are people I already trust and know as surrogates with previous leadership experience. and with the experience I gained in previous organizations (LSPD, GOV, NG, SAHP, FIB), I think that I am always ready and ready to take responsibility for this.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization

1. I want to see more officers using RP commands in my own organization and people who can run RP smoothly, for example, things like an employee reading their rights, healing, arresting someone while handcuffed are extremely important to me. and if i become a leader i will prepare my hcs for it. and I will always follow the tasks and events that the organization has to do and assist the LSPD's involvement. and I will remind the people working at LSPD that their bodycams are important and that their bodycams should be on when they are on duty, and I will advise my IAs to check it. and I will also make close friendships with other leaders in order to make the city the best, and I will do the best leadership necessary to ensure the security of the city by following the events and operations that the organization should do.

2. Secondly, when it comes to recruitment and training, as a leader and with my all high commands , we will make sure to hire only the experienced people who have knowledge and served in legal organizations before .

3. Third And Lastly, As a leader, I will make sure that people are really doing their job well and are able to fulfill their responsibilities because it has tremendous value to the organization. And I will make the chain of command the best for everyone

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -
Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - lexo.
6. Your Nickname - Lexo Windsonn
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of
LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)

• I have been part of a State Organization for a long time, holding positions such as SAHP Leader and NG Leader in EN3. I have also served as High Command and Under deputy multiple times in EN2. Throughout my time there, I have achieved success and gained valuable experience with the city, familiarizing myself with the rules. This experience has helped me develop my leadership skills.

• In addition to my time in the State Organization, I have also worked in LSPD for multiple terms and served under various leaders as High Command. This previous leadership experience has taught me how to manage the organization effectively and handle any conflicts that may arise.

• I believe I can bring many exciting RP experiences to the city, and I am confident that I can attract many people to join my organization. I have some plans to make the organization more active during events and different situations.

• For new comers we should explain them many things as everyone is not a born leader. I will set up a strong HR team to train the new officers, which will ensure they understand all the correct procedures and RP behind every situation, use of proper rp (/me,/try,/do) commands. Will make Our Organization Always Follow the Chain Of Command Strictly

• I will make weekly Meetings with All State Orgs to maintain and build positive relationships with every Legal Organization and aim to have no conflicts with any of them.

• I will make sure our IA always focus on officer's bodycam and do bodycam checks frequently. which will save us from any trouble IC and OOCly

• I will make sure everyone is professional in any rp situation, radio, and department so everyone respects LSPD.

• And i have many more small ideas like, promotion ceremony,interacting with all officers, knowing and try to solve all officer's problem, inspection on divisions,, etc.
Divisions:-

IA(Internal Affairs):- IA will in charge of Weekly License Checks, Logs checks(Bodycam checks) and give suggestions of promotion for the promotion ceremony with the help of HR and Higher commands

HR(Human Resources):- HR will be the heart of the organization, they'll be hiring officers and turn them into best officers.

Detectives:- Will collect evidences from events, and will make sure they use proper Rp commands for initiating anything like drones Etc.

PR(Public Relations):- Will be in charge of making sure Citizens are happy with our work and plan events for the citizen

SWAT:- Will take lead any any event from LSPD side and will host ghetto patrols and take lead with he help of Higher ranked officers

(These Divisions are currently in my mind, may change in future according to the curators demand/Other officers suggestions)

Goals:-
LSPD will have many goals during this term and we will give our best to accomplish those together!

1) Make every citizens feel safe and happy -
i have a lot of plans to tackle crimes, decrease it's ammount and i think it will help citizens feeling safe as the crime rate will be lowered during the term.

2) Memorable experience for Every units:- Promotion ceremonies, Events and every other things will make every single officers remember the term.

3) Attend all events with most units - As i said I'll hire the most hard working individuals in the HR division and using my connection in the city I'll make LSPD very active and attend all events during day and night shifts.

4) Complete 25 IC globals - My PR team will bring us the best suggestions for the events for our citizens and by doing those we'll accomplish this target together.

6) Creating Best Units for future terms, creating future high commands and leaders :- As i said in my term I'll make sure HR focuses more on the growth of individual officers which will lead to creation of awesome officers and they'll make proud in future for sure.

7) Making Training system better and help every new units to be a professional officer

8) Professional and frequent ghetto patrols with proper Convoy :-
I've seen in come circumstances officers only go in ghetto for the weekly target completion and don't do the ghetto patrol properly, I'll complete the target + make sure every single ghetto patrol is properly done.

9) Better relationship with all organizations :- it's one of the most important thing, we'll help other organization accomplishing their objectives and they'll help us to complete our objectives and it'll create the best relationship between the state orgs and we'll always be ready to help any state organization in any situation.

10) Keep LSPD ON TOP!

Ranking System:-

Rank 30: Chief of Police
Rank 29: Deputy Chief of Police
Rank 28: Assisting Chief of Police (ACOP) (AKA COS)
Rank 27: District Attorney
Rank 26: Chief Of Department
Rank 25: Deputy Chief Of Department
Rank 24: Commander
Rank 23: Superintendent
Rank 22: Captain
Rank 21: Lieutenant
Rank 20: Senior Detective
Rank 19: Detective
Rank 18: Senior Supervisor
Rank 17: Supervisor
Rank 16: Major Sergeant
Rank 15: Sergeant
Rank 14: Senior Corporal
Rank 13: Corporal
Rank 12: Master Patrol Officer III
Rank 11: Master Patrol Officer II
Rank 10: Master Patrol Officer I
Rank 9: Senior Patrol Officer III
Rank 8: Senior Patrol Officer II
Rank 7: Senior Patrol Officer I
Rank 6: Patrol Officer III
Rank 5: Patrol Officer II
Rank 4: Patrol Officer I
Rank 3: Rookie
Rank 2: Cadet
Rank 1: Suspended

My experience:-

LPSD:-

I've been LSPD for 3+ terms as my highest rank being Assistant chief and i was chief of staff in last term(Willian Federal)
FIB:-
I've been chief of staff (28th rank) in Muz Trappy's term
SAHP:-
I've been in SAHP for 1.5 terms in En2
and I've been leader of SAHP in En3
NG:-

been Under deputy in Kazuto's term and Major(HOD) in Edd's term in En2
and I've been leader of NG in En3

At the end i would say , i would promise to respect everyone, make everyone remember the term, and make LSPD on TOP!

Thanks for reading my application!

Regards,
Lexo Windsonn

Last edited:

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL - Abhishek
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname - Abhishek Rich

7. Your ID - 96587

- Additional information

• The LSPD is crucial in upholding law and order, guaranteeing public safety, and promoting justice in the neighborhood. In order to serve and protect the residents of Los Santos, I want to be a part of a powerful organization. Being in charge of the department will provide me the chance to influence strategies and policies that will improve the safety and wellbeing of city inhabitants.

• I am driven to lead the LSPD because I am passionate about bringing about positive change inside the Organization. One would like to put changes into place, modernize processes, and encourage a police force that is more open and accountable. They may strengthen community connections, cultivate a culture of constant improvement, and educate officers effectively by managing the LSPD.

• A leadership position in a respected organization like the LSPD may be the apex of a person's career for some. The position involves particular difficulties, such as handling complex issues, making important choices, and upholding public confidence. It can be incredibly fulfilling and personally satisfying to have the chance to make a positive impact on society, motivate others, and leave a lasting legacy. And I've finished the fifth term of LSPD. I executed it flawlessly and honestly. I'll do a superb job of securing the city if you choose to make me the leader.

• To create a realistic environment within the LSPD, encourage officers to fully commit to their roles. This requires being courteous, using real police procedures, and being knowledgeable about the laws and regulations of Los Santos City. Realistic play enhances the whole roleplay experience and makes the virtual environment more compelling and convincing.

• LSPD Officer's should be encouraged to cooperate and work together as a team. Encourage interaction among officers during role-playing exercises and emphasize the value of cooperation to deal with challenging situations. Collaboration improves role playing as well as fosters a sense of belonging within the organization.

• If any officer don't follow a proper roleplay then a getting a quickest strike even after knowing about the RP.

-Divisions

Head of Traffic Enforcement Units (TEU) -
it is your responsibility to maintain everything towing and keep the streets clean. Assist with the towing of newer towers and towers that may be in trouble. Can only drive designated vehicles when other towers require assistance on the RP radio; otherwise, must recruit new towers and teach the towing method for this period.

Head of FTO - to set up and staff to assist in training any new members or old members who need a refresher. Will also hire old members from previous terms to previous rank or where deemed fit. Training may be required or a FTP test, before proceeding to gain previous ranks.

Head of SWAT - Should he choose to accept, he will be the head of SWAT, in command of swat procedures, protocol, and members. Head of SWAT and the Deputy head of SWAT will take the lead in any store robbery or hostage situation.

Gang Intelligence Units (GIU) - where he will develop a strong UC skill with the other members of the Detective departments. Also, with Fib's consent, we will meet once a week for a meeting of the minds to talk over evidence that can assist us get fresh leads and methods of doing so, which we will subsequently teach to the other swat members.

Head of IA - the position will entail email presences where issues within the org will be brought forward and will need to demonstrate a professional matter when handling professional misconducts and so forth. If any member of the organization requires assistance, IA will be the one to discard your thoughts about where and when you could or did go wrong.

-This term, LSPD will have a lot of objectives, and we'll work hard to reach them all.

Traffic Safety- The LSPD has a number of important objectives, including enforcing traffic rules and putting policies in place to lessen accidents and increase road safety.

Community Safety- It is of utmost importance to ensure the security and safety of both locals and new citizens to Los Santos. Crime prevention programs, proactive policing strategies, and the development of strong community ties can all help achieve this.

Reduced Crime Rates- Strategies to lower crime, particularly violent and property crimes, can have a large positive impact on city residents' general well-being.

Diversity and Inclusion- Building a better, more inclusive community requires promoting diversity within the police force and ensuring that everyone is treated fairly, regardless of their background.

- My Experience

Ex- Assistant Chief | LSPD

Ex- 2X Chief Of staff | LSPD
Ex- HOD Of TEU | LSPD
Ex- HOD Of GIU | LSPD

Ex- DHOD Of GIU | LSPD

Thank you for reading my application.

Solid Regards!!- Abhishek Rich.

Last edited:

A.K.A Lexa

Curator of Rdm
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Emirhan
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT +3
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - lexasantiago
6. Your Nickname - Lexa Pluxury

7. Your ID - 73334

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

1- The main reason I want to be leader of the LSPD is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been Asisstant Chief of LSPD x4 term.Now I want more and I think I should be leader of LSPD.

2- I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.I know my potential and I can do it.

3- Last but not least I want to be the leader of LSPD because I feel like there are a lot of bias leaders and I cannot stand that and want everything to be fair and for everyone to feel fair. I've been working in lspd for a long time and I have enough information about what to do

A) I will do lspd better than other organizations. Every member of lspd will know the rp rules to the fullest and will be trained to make no mistakes, they will have to rp under very strict rules and we will not make any mistakes.

B) When organizing events, they will act as if they are going on a real mission, and we will strive to be the best that everyone will not break their respect for other organizations.

C) What I've always noticed in lspd is that Human Resources can't train as well as they should and it causes new officers to make a lot of mistakes, I will try to prevent this.

Ranking System:-

Rank 30: Chief of Police
Rank 29: Deputy Chief of Police
Rank 28: Assistant Chief
Rank 27: Chief of Staff
Rank 26: District Attorney
Rank 25: Chief Of Department
Rank 24: Deputy Chief Of Department
Rank 23: Superintendent
Rank 22: Captain
Rank 21: Lieutenant
Rank 20: Senior Swat
Rank 19: Swat
Rank 18: Master Sergeant
Rank 17: Senior Sergeant
Rank 16: Sergeant
Rank 15: Master Corporal
Rank 14: Senior Corporal
Rank 13: Corporal
Rank 12: Master Patrol Officer III
Rank 11: Master Patrol Officer II
Rank 10: Master Patrol Officer I
Rank 9: Senior Patrol Officer III
Rank 8: Senior Patrol Officer II
Rank 7: Senior Patrol Officer I
Rank 6: Patrol Officer III
Rank 5: Patrol Officer II
Rank 4: Patrol Officer I
Rank 3: Academy student
Rank 2: Cadet
Rank 1: Suspended

- My Experience
Ex- 4x Assistant Chief | LSPD
Ex- Chief Of staff | LSPD
Ex- HOD Of SWAT | LSPD
Ex- HOD Of STF | LSPD
Ex- DHOD Of SWAT | LSPD
Ex- 2x 00 Agent | FIB

Thanks for reading my application.

Regards,

LEXA PLUXURY

Mukesh Oberoi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mukesh
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 6 hour
5. Your Discord: Mukesh Oberoi#0713
6. Your Nickname: Oberoi, Ambani
7. Your ID: 40496
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Becoming the leader of the LSPD is a significant goal, and it's admirable that you have a well-thought-out plan to improve the department. To increase your chances of success, consider the following steps and tips:
a) Gain Relevant Experience:
To become the leader of the LSPD, you should have a strong background in law enforcement. Work your way up through the ranks and gain experience in different roles within the department. This will not only demonstrate your expertise but also allow you to understand the challenges and needs of each position.
b) Show Leadership Skills:
Take on leadership roles whenever possible to showcase your ability to manage teams and make sound decisions. Demonstrating leadership skills in your current role will make you a more appealing candidate for higher positions.

1. Passion for Public Service: Many individuals aspire to lead specific organizations, such as the LSPD, because they have a genuine passion for public service and a desire to make a positive impact on their community. They believe in the mission of the organization and are committed to upholding law and order, ensuring public safety, and protecting the well-being of citizens.
  2. Desire to Effect Positive Change: Leaders often have a vision for improving and optimizing the organization they want to lead. They see opportunities to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and community relations. By taking on a leadership role, they believe they can implement their ideas and bring about positive change that benefits both the department and the people it serves.
  3. Ability to Shape Organizational Culture: Leaders have the unique opportunity to shape the culture of an organization. By being at the helm, they can foster a culture of accountability, professionalism, and excellence. They can also create an environment that supports the growth and development of the department's members, fostering a strong sense of camaraderie and dedication to the organization's goals.
  1. Incorporate scenario-based training exercises that require members to respond to various situations in-character. This approach helps develop problem-solving skills and reinforces the importance of staying in character during critical moments.
  2. Organize regular community events and storylines that involve members from different divisions within the LSPD. These events can create opportunities for more diverse and dynamic roleplay experiences.
  3. As a leader, set a high standard for roleplaying yourself. Engage in immersive and detailed roleplay during interactions with others. When members see leaders actively participating and valuing roleplay, they are more likely to follow suit.

Mehbub Rich

Ex-FIB Director | Ex-Chief Of Police (LSPD)
Player
Information
1. Mehbub
2. 29
3. 5:30+ GMT (IST)
4. 6 TO 8 Hours
5. mehbub006
6. Mehbub Rich
7. 95891

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD

(i) I want to be the leader of LSPD as I believe I have gathered enough experience in LSPD, i have been in LSPD for last 6 terms and i have completed 4 successfull terms as an High Command under 4 different LSPD leader. And every leader I work with has always supported and appreciated my efforts and dedication towards LSPD.

(ii) The Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) holds an Incomparable significance within our city, its presence crucial for maintaining law and order. Throughout my career, I have exclusively aligned myself with the LSPD, believing in its mission to serve and protect. My driving ambition is to cultivate innovative and groundbreaking ideas within the department, propelling it forward into the future. By doing so, I aim to revive the reputation of law enforcement officers (LEOs) and reclaim their status as the finest in the state. My personal commitment to this cause stems from a deep-rooted desire to uplift the community, encouraging trust between the citizens and law enforcement. I strive to make the LSPD a model for law enforcement agencies nationwide, working tirelessly to create a safer, more harmonious environment for all.

(iii) I believe I would make an excellent addition to the LSPD due to my hardworking nature and deep respect for my fellow officers. My dedication and commitment to the force will ensure that I strive to achieve the best possible outcomes during my term with LSPD. My goal is to maintain a safe and rule-abiding environment within the department, leaving no room for rule breakers. On and off duty, I am determined to uphold the highest standards of professionalism, aiming to avoid any verbal or warnings. By maintaining this level of discipline and professionalism, I intend to set an example for my colleagues and foster a positive working environment that fosters trust, cooperation, and efficiency. As an aspiring member of the LSPD, I am driven to serve and protect the community with unwavering dedication and integrity.

(i) I will Introduce weekly high command meetings which will facilitate open discussions among department heads and deputies, fostering a collaborative environment for identifying areas of improvement within the organization and specific departments. This regular meeting will promote transparency, allowing participants to share ideas, concerns, and insights, leading to effective problem-solving and strategic decision-making. Moreover i will have a weekly meeting with all my lspd officers to provide them some advance training for example i will teach them what to do and react in a specific situations which is not common in the city.

(ii) To ensure the continuous and optimal functionality of the LSPD, my strategy involves recruiting officers from diverse time zones, guaranteeing round-the-clock vigilance. By strategically selecting candidates across various regions, we can maintain a robust and responsive police force at all hours. Crucially, I will prioritize the deployment of units during night time, safeguarding the city and its citizens when vulnerabilities are heightened. Emphasizing safety and security, this approach aims to curtail criminal activities and protect the well-being of our community during the most vulnerable hours. By fostering an active and vigilant police presence, we create a safer environment for all the citizen.

(iii) My top priorities is to improve HR and IA system. In my HR department, I'll incorporate some fresh training techniques. I shall conduct the officer's interview myself before appointing them to the HR department. One of my deputy chiefs of police will be in charge of HR, making sure that it is run as expertly as possible. And i will personally look over the IA department. When these two departments do their tasks flawlessly, we shall advance to the next level of RolePlay automatically.

Thank you for giving your time and reading my application,

Regards,
Mehbub Rich

Ex- Assistant Chief Of LSPD (3x)
Ex- Chief of Staff of LSPD
Ex- Head Of Department of LSPD
Ex- Deputy Head of Department of LSPD

William Eko

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: William Ek
3. (CET +01:00)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your discord: willo___
6. Your nickname: William Eko
7. Your ID: 72308

Additional Information

1. In my previous experiences with various legal organizations, including ng, gov, and LSPD, I've gained valuable insights into the importance of LSPD and how it can be improved. As Head of Internal Affairs in LSPD, I have honed my leadership skills, and I believe taking on a leadership role in the department would be a fitting next step in my career, allowing me to contribute to creating a safer and crime-free Los Santos.

2. One significant change I would implement in LSPD is appointing a competent Head of HR who can ensure the organization remains active and efficient. Addressing favoritism and promoting a respectful atmosphere within the police force would be a priority for me as a leader. I am committed to removing anyone who disrespects lower-ranked individuals and closely reviewing HR hires to ensure they have the necessary qualifications for their positions.

3. If I become the leader of LSPD, I aim to strengthen the ties between different legal organizations, fostering better relationships and cooperation. My plan includes arranging joint aim training sessions with other organizations, like Gov, where friendly competitions can take place. By holding events like 5 on 5 challenges at the bunker in Fort Zancudo, we can not only improve skills but also build stronger connections among legal organizations for a safer and more united Los Santos.

To ensure all new officers are well-versed in the server commands (/do, /try, /todo, /me), I will prioritize comprehensive training by the HR department. They will be responsible for educating the new officers on when and how to use these commands effectively. For instance, using the /try command when breaking trunks.

To maintain a high standard of discipline, I will implement a strict policy for rule violations committed by officers. Any rule break will result in appropriate punishment, ranging from a 12 to 24-hour suspension depending on the severity of the offense. After the suspension, the HR department will provide retraining to the officer, addressing the mistake made and ensuring a more informed approach in the future.

By taking these measures, we can cultivate a well-informed and disciplined police force, fostering a positive and professional environment within the department.

Thanks for reading my application, best regards William !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom