Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
62/3415
Players nickname
Soop_Burberry
Administrators nickname
El_Pepe
Date
Sep 14, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
X

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Hello Mazhor, I hope you and your team are doing great, I am doing this unban appeal to finalize everything and understand things since I got banned that now has been like 15 days. I thought about everything I did and I dont understand anything with some logics. Here are the things I can say:

-Banning both of my accounts whitout have the first account involved

-People having No recoils and not getting banned or punished

-Conclusion And Apologies

1. Banning both of my accounts whitout have the first account involved

So first of all, I got caught for "Cheats" even though it was openIV tweaks and no 3rd party programs like you would think. I was even available for a pc check but admins didnt hesitate with the video that hey have seen, and not letting me have a chance to talk, admins laughing at me cause I cant even justify myself, that wouldnt be really appreciated from the Chief and deputy admin. In the video we can clearly see my SECOND accound was only the one involved in here and my fist accounts did NOT have ot do with all of this definitely not. But the admins reason was that both of my accounts were on my pc so that's the reason why they should ban both ? They give you a second account to have a second chance ? No ? So I dont see why you would ban my first account when there are no proofs and even I am saying that I did not use any of these "tweaks" or "Cheats" on my main and never intend to. Now I can't even play the only server where I had fun, mostly with my first account ID 62. I am always available for a pc check like always but admins says they have no time but keeps calling me a cheater... So you can keep punishing my 2nd account wiht 60 days ban and I accpet it but please I dont see why the id 62 has to do with this.

2. People having No recoils and not getting banned or punished
While I was banned, I was checking the forums and saw multiple POVS with no recoils and like I asked you on discord, no recoils are not allowed and its a 60days ban and punished so I will put here some of the clips that I found and its exactly the same thing as me open IV or files "tweaking" and if i understnad that logic both of the guy's account that used no recoil should be banned like me ?? Thats what would be understandable to me, and I aussme I used no recoils a long time before and purged my 60 days like you should do. And if not, it wouldnt be fair for me to ban both of my accounts when there are no proofs on my mian ID 62 like I said in the other paragraph, and its most of the time the same player:

Clip 1:
(On consideration - Demande de pov |22) Admins Not finding anything suspect on the clip chief admin by the way
Clip 2:
(Rejected - Suspicion de Cheat |12125) Admins Not finding anything suspect on the clip
Clip 3:
(Approved - Demande de pov Turf |17945) Admins Not finding anything suspect on the clip
Clip 4:
(Here is he's montage showing clips with no recoil)

3. Conclusion And Apologies
So in a nutshell, I dont understand admins banning both of my accounts even though they have no proof that my first accounts had to do with this, and I never did naything suspect on my first account, I accpet to purge the 60 days on id 3415 (2nd account) correctly, but my first account dooesnt deserve it at all, and like I said always available for a pc check. Second of all I would like to comprehend why those people using no recoils not getting pusnished even I was punished and purged my 60 days before. Nothing suspect ? I see something weird in those clips yeah. So if we follow the logic of admins the people using no recoils should get both of their accounts banned immediatly like me otherwise it wouldnt be fair at all for me ? and "both accounts are on the same pc" like how admins say. Anyways I would just like you to fix all of these kind of small problems with the pleasure of tellign you or showing you mroe proofs in dms via discord. And for usre u can ask admins mroe proof if you would like to.

Thank You For Taking Your Time To Read This.

Have A Great Day/Night

-Soop Burberry

</winnterz

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I hope you and your team are doing great, I am doing this unban appeal to finalize everything and understand things since I got banned that now has been like 15 days. I thought about everything I did and I dont understand anything with some logics. Here are the things I can say:

So first of all, I got caught for "Cheats" even though it was openIV tweaks and no 3rd party programs like you would think. I was even available for a pc check but admins didnt hesitate with the video that hey have seen, and not letting me have a chance to talk, admins laughing at me cause I cant even justify myself, that wouldnt be really appreciated from the Chief and deputy admin. In the video we can clearly see my SECOND accound was only the one involved in here and my fist accounts did NOT have ot do with all of this definitely not. But the admins reason was that both of my accounts were on my pc so that's the reason why they should ban both ? They give you a second account to have a second chance ? No ? So I dont see why you would ban my first account when there are no proofs and even I am saying that I did not use any of these "tweaks" or "Cheats" on my main and never intend to. Now I can't even play the only server where I had fun, mostly with my first account ID 62. I am always available for a pc check like always but admins says they have no time but keeps calling me a cheater... So you can keep punishing my 2nd account wiht 60 days ban and I accpet it but please I dont see why the id 62 has to do with this.

While I was banned, I was checking the forums and saw multiple POVS with no recoils and like I asked you on discord, no recoils are not allowed and its a 60days ban and punished so I will put here some of the clips that I found and its exactly the same thing as me open IV or files "tweaking" and if i understnad that logic both of the guy's account that used no recoil should be banned like me ?? Thats what would be understandable to me, and I aussme I used no recoils a long time before and purged my 60 days like you should do. And if not, it wouldnt be fair for me to ban both of my accounts when there are no proofs on my mian ID 62 like I said in the other paragraph, and its most of the time the same player:

Clip 1:
(On consideration - Demande de pov |22) Admins Not finding anything suspect on the clip chief admin by the way
Clip 2:
(Rejected - Suspicion de Cheat |12125) Admins Not finding anything suspect on the clip
Clip 3:
(Approved - Demande de pov Turf |17945) Admins Not finding anything suspect on the clip
Clip 4:

So in a nutshell, I dont understand admins banning both of my accounts even though they have no proof that my first accounts had to do with this, and I never did naything suspect on my first account, I accpet to purge the 60 days on id 3415 (2nd account) correctly, but my first account dooesnt deserve it at all, and like I said always available for a pc check. Second of all I would like to comprehend why those people using no recoils not getting pusnished even I was punished and purged my 60 days before. Nothing suspect ? I see something weird in those clips yeah. So if we follow the logic of admins the people using no recoils should get both of their accounts banned immediatly like me otherwise it wouldnt be fair at all for me ? and "both accounts are on the same pc" like how admins say. Anyways I would just like you to fix all of these kind of small problems with the pleasure of tellign you or showing you mroe proofs in dms via discord. And for usre u can ask admins mroe proof if you would like to.

Have A Great Day/Night

-Soop Burberry
Soup enchanté je suis ton plus grand fan peut avoir un skin de revo avec ta tête merci d’avance (oublie pas le son clash royale)

Shosho

Player
Player
In addition, this player id "2311" was banned for "4.1 RG" following a pc check (video of him cheating on the German server) The chief admin had asked him not to cheat on his twink 7323), since he did not verify the player while he cheat, no recoil, 0xcheat

Clip 1:
Clip 2:
Clip 3:
Clip 4:

Have A Great Day/Night

-Soop Burberry

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Why would he delete his videos then? where are they now x( no proof? lolol, nice try deleting them

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
So mazhor as you can see the player that had a no recoil just deleted all of his povs, what a shame, but i will try to find more proofs for you

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
And i remade this complaint about this and justify myself and understand thing’s. now you have see the video of the player that had no recoil and when mazhor is going to ask you, you should be having them? correct? if not i’ll try to find more proofs, but you clearly saw all pics and don’t say you didn’t. So please if we follow your logic you would bring into a vc where 2 admins are laughing at you cause you say it’s a cheat. And it is i agree, so what are u waiting for. Ban both of his accounts because it’s on the same pc ? no? that’s what u said to me

Sonic Fujiwara

Player
Player
In addition, this player id "2311" was banned for "4.1 RG" following a pc check (video of him cheating on the German server) The chief admin had asked him not to cheat on his twink 7323), since he did not verify the player while he cheat, no recoil, 0xcheat
Bahahah j'sais pas vous sortez sa d'ou mais comme j'ai dis sur le discord grand rp je suis prêt a une vérif de mon pc mdrr

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Bahahah j'sais pas vous sortez sa d'ou mais comme j'ai dis sur le discord grand rp je suis prêt a une vérif de mon pc mdrr
Après que on reset un pc ? je crois pas que cela sera util mais bref, c’est un peu salope d’avoir supprimer tes vidéos et pas assumer que tu utilisais un no recoil, après ça disais que je. utilisais un, comme vous dites: CSC… 🤡

Sonic Fujiwara

Player
Player
Après que on reset un pc ? je crois pas que cela sera util mais bref, c’est un peu salope d’avoir supprimer tes vidéos et pas assumer que tu utilisais un no recoil, après ça disais que je. utilisais un, comme vous dites: CSC… 🤡
Va chez l'ophtalmo mdrrr je sais pas ou tu vois no recul mdrr

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Tu as supp les videos ? fait pas le mec qui sait pas de quoi je parle, bref les vidéos sont enregistrées sur mon pc je crois pas que ça ne changerai grand chose 😔

Sonic Fujiwara

Player
Player
Tu as supp les videos ? fait pas le mec qui sait pas de quoi je parle, bref les vidéos sont enregistrées sur mon pc je crois pas que ça ne changerai grand chose 😔
Bah mets ducoup alors j'ai rien a cacher j'ai supprimer les vidéos pour pas que tu sois deban jutse. Si comme tu dis ta toutes les vidéos mets les avec grand plaisir.

Shosho

Player
Player
toi même tu sais toni de quoi je parle tu fais zhema j’ai jamais était chez les fuji ,vous avez balancé mon 3 e compte je me gêne pas ptdrrr

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Bah mets ducoup alors j'ai rien a cacher j'ai supprimer les vidéos pour pas que tu sois deban jutse. Si comme tu dis ta toutes les vidéos mets les avec grand plaisir.
Je vais pas me faire deban juste avec tes vidéo, et si les admins sont au moins compréhensible pour une fois ils ont vu tes vidéo et on vue les POV, tant qu’ils ont vu sa me va

Sonic Fujiwara

Player
Player
Je vais pas me faire deban juste avec tes vidéo, et si les admins sont au moins compréhensible pour une fois ils ont vu tes vidéo et on vue les POV, tant qu’ils ont vu sa me va
Pepe regarde mes best of et ne m'a rien dis pour askip mon "no recoil" donc c'est que y'en a pas :)

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Oui d’accord, rassure moi tu as bien dit qu’on pouvait te pc check, si on te POV check les tiennes des 2 derniers jours ?

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
et je le fais moi même seul + un pc check tout par moi 😀 qu’est ce que t’en penses?

Sonic Fujiwara

Player
Player
Oui d’accord, rassure moi tu as bien dit qu’on pouvait te pc check, si on te POV check les tiennes des 2 derniers jours ?
Aucun soucis pour montrer mes deux derniers jours de pov si les admins le veulent mais pas par toi vu que tu n'es pas administrateur :)

Soop_Burberry

Burberry On Top <33
Player
Aucun soucis pour montrer mes deux derniers jours de pov si les admins le veulent mais pas par toi vu que tu n'es pas administrateur :)
alllllerrr on le fait jsut eentre nous pas besoin davoir peur de quelque chose non ? cest moi de toute facon jai aucune connaissance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom