Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Meet

2. Your age : 22

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord : meet#7693

6. Your Nickname : John Kent

7. Your ID : 487

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Expertise :- I have played GRP for countless hour (around 700hrs) in past 4-5 months I believe there is nothing left for me in rp to experience and ready for next stage.

Loyalty :- I have done grave mistake therefor I have received punishment(60 days) also still after duration I have continued my journey in grp and haven't even tried other rp projects. Also the day en2 server came online I totally left en1 and became full time citizen of en2 city (so I have good knowledge about current playerbase).

Maturity :- In my GRP playtime duration I have met with so many people and observe thier personalities and made the right decisions who is good enough for certain job (as EMS and LSPD highest commanding rank).

2. What are your strengths?

A) I can convince or motivated any person for anything also, I am fluent in hindi and english language .

B) I am the person who accept my faults and do not believe in off topic arguments also believe in fair justice when it will implicated on others.

C) It goes without saying I can handle any situation calmly even if opposite person is angry and scremming .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Timezone - I could not stay active at night time when player base is high but I spend good hours at morning and afternoon time.

Kindness - It is hard for me to Ignore someone and tend to forgive if a person haven't done grave mistake. I am always looking good in any person.

Too cautious - I do not take quick decisions if I am not 100% positive about it and always tend go for second opinion.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, As I believe I have experienced all of rp aspects and ready to move to next level.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I will sell my biz not a problem .

John Marshall

Chief of LSPD
Player
. Your name IRL :
2. Your age :
3. Time zone : Indian Standard time
4. Average online per day : avg 10 hours/per day
5. Your Discord :
6. Your Nickname : John Marshal
7. Your ID : 15214

Additional information

I want to become an admin because it is my dream to help people around the city. I see that Grand is the best RP ever but there are some bad factors that are creating problems- Racism, OOC insult, harassment, etc. If we can get rid of this thing then there will be no factors affecting Grand city 2 to become the best city ever. Like in Grand city 2 we have everything in RP- EMS to SAHP, Bloods to Ballas, patrol pump to flowers shop, etc. We really enjoy these things if we get fair play in that. So I would like to Join the Administrator team to help and get rid of bad factors. I personally think that Grand can capture 2x, 3x more players if our Administrator team is really strong and able to give fair chance to everyone. I m here to get a chance to help everyone. Thank you!

• I do have some of the experience from Grand EN city 1(Lv 19+) that will help me to do my work with high-quality practice.
  • I give respect to everyone, it doesn't matter if the oppo person is giving me equal respect or not but I try my best to give equal
    respect & opportunity to make it Fair.
  • I can do my best in teamwork and corporation with others
  • I will be always available at any moment.
  • I generally don't abuse my powers, try to give a fair chance
  • Friendly nature in most the cases
  • I learn things a bit faster
  • I get a bit angry when someone does OOC insult
  • Sometimes I do typing mistakes, but I correct them afterward
Yes for sure

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes for sure

Last edited by a moderator:

V-Walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Liam Hollow

2. 18

3. South African Standard Time Zone

4.6-8 during the week, weekends 10-16

5. Liam Hollow 84205#4816

6. Liam Hollow

7. 1309

Additional information

1. . Why do you want to become an admin?

GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences ever since I started playing and got to make new Friends from all around the world and connection with people, I have achieved a lot in the time I have been playing on the GrandRP server I own 1 houses and 8 vehicles and was recruited into the national guard I have been a NG for 5 months and have already been promoted 9 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal to sergeant to platoon sergeant ,now I have been promoted to Lt.Colonol and I have other additional , I would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand RP servers not just grow their experience as well but myself as well. I've had other accomplishments like being the head of my family and got a chance to grow some players experience and resources , something that I wasn't given when I first flew in the city.

2. . What are your strengths?

I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

Yes, absolutely. It’s one of the things that got me so much fun in life putting my foot forward to help others, I wanna give something back to the people.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

5. Most definitely, with do doubt.

Marcus West

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Milan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +1 (CEST)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours, more on weekends
5. Your Discord: MrMilan#5641
6. Your Nickname: Ricardo Mazoku
7. Your ID: 6152

Additional information

I've been playing on these servers for a long time and I have experience as an admin on the RS Grand RP server, I like helping people because I remember how good it felt to get help from admins when I was starting out and how great it still is to get help.

- I play often and a lot
- I have the will to learn and improve
-I can maintain a high level of professionalism
- I am very determined to complete the task given to me
- I have a lot of patience
- I can work with anyone

-I focus too much on details, but I learned to take a break and look at the bigger picture from time to time
-I have a hard time letting go of a project.

Not at the moment, since I'm applying for an admin assistant, but maybe in the future.

I don't have a business so it's all good.

Last edited:

V-Walker

Player
Player
1. Liam Hollow

2. 18

3. South African Standard Time Zone

4.6-8 during the week, weekends 10-16

5. Liam Hollow 84205#4816

6. Liam Hollow

7. 1309

Additional information

1. . Why do you want to become an admin?

GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences ever since I started playing and got to make new Friends from all around the world and connection with people, I have achieved a lot in the time I have been playing on the GrandRP server I own 1 houses and 8 vehicles and was recruited into the national guard I have been a NG for 5 months and have already been promoted 9 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal to sergeant to platoon sergeant ,now I have been promoted to Lt.Colonol and I have other additional , I would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand RP servers not just grow their experience as well but myself as well. I've had other accomplishments like being the head of my family and got a chance to grow some players experience and resources , something that I wasn't given when I first flew in the city.

2. . What are your strengths?

I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

Yes, absolutely. It’s one of the things that got me so much fun in life putting my foot forward to help others, I wanna give something back to the people.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

5. Most definitely, with do doubt.

Keerthi Royal

INDIAN
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sharathchandra
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6
5. Your Discord : MR.STUNNERYT#8659
6. Your Nickname : Keerthi Papa
7. Your ID : 2046
Additional information

: I was playing from server 1 and i know the all RP rules. I have experience on the legal org side as well as illegal too. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. and i want to help the new beginners about Rp and the rules. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue or fail RP. I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

: I will always push for better.
I am always here to help people.
I am quick lerner.
Positive minded.

Being Straight forward.
Feel jealous of others.
Ill take it complicated which was easier.

Yes i am ready to leave my RP life for helping people and a Quality RP server.

Yes i am ready to sell or loss my Business for Admin position.

Skye Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Name: Skye
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4.Hours online per day: 5-6 hours daily
5.Discord ID: Evil_Kxrn#2214
6.Nickname:Skye Blu
7.ID:157

1) I want to become an admin because I think that I can make the roleplay better in the city and with my experience in the cities i think i can use that knowledge as an admin. As an admin i can also set an example to those whom need guidance.

2) I am a quick learner when it come to certain things. I am mature. I am a quick thinker in a certain situation

3) I can be to straight forward, I can be stubborn at certain times.

4) Yes I will

5) Yes I am

Last edited:

Kristjan Haze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Marko
2. Your age: 24years
3. Time zone: GMT+1)
4. Average online per day: 5-10h
5. Your Discord: kombajn#1340
6. Your Nickname: Kristjan Haze
7. Your ID:1551

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I want to help people get a better experience on grand rp server 2, i love this server, I play every day and I am committed for and to the community. I want to help the admin team to have a reliable resource that you can count on. I am this person.
-My strenght is being mature in stressful situation
-I like to help other players so that they can have a better experience
My weakness are that i can get mad sometimes if someone cursing at me or disrespecting parents or fam members
Yes of course
Yes of course

Last edited:

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy King#8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy King
7. Your ID 762

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to make sure everyone is following the rules and having fun at the same time. Another reason I want to become an admin is because I want to try to help make it more fun for people to rp. I also have a lot of experience from city 1 and city 2 so I’ve down a little bit of both legal orgs and illegal orgs and I know a good amount of everything.
2. What are your strengths? My greatest strengths are paying attention when being told something I’m also a very fast learner so if I don’t know something off rip and if someone tells me I did it wrong I always like to learn from that.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is sometimes I get very hot headed sometimes but not a lot just sometimes.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes for sure!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes For sure!

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

1. Trey
2. 18
3. EST (GMT -4)
4. 5-12 hours per day
5. Icetraybox76#9040
6. Trey Windsor
7. 1023

Additional Information

- Why do you want to become a admin:
I would love to become a admin for multiple reasons, I’m here today looking to become a admin on the #1 best GTA 5 RolePlay servers in all of the world, I have always dreamed of becoming one as I have a lot of skills that will work best for the position, my skills include being a good communicator, multi-tasking, problem solving, dedication, professionalism etc. Whenever it comes time to do something I fully concentrate and proceed with the task I’m given. I work well with everyone around me, I am very polite and out going. I will dedicate 1000% of my time into this server as I am here to seek the best for the community, I feel that I have had my fair share of role playing and it has been the best experience, now I would like to pass what I have learned and help out new comers, I want to make sure that everyone who needs help gets it and making sure that there is no one breaking the rules. I have looked up to the staff that keep the city running, and always wanted to be apart of it, there has been many times where I have seen things going on around me that are far from fun, I want to make sure that stuff like that doesn’t happen and that people want to stay in the city and have a good time.

- What are your strengths: I have many strengths, they are determination, dedication, communication, helping out, working well with any situation. When I say I’m determined I mean I’m determined to do what’s best for the cause, I am determined to take actions on cases that need help, I’m determined to do what’s best for not just me but everyone. When I say I and dedicated to something I mean I’m dedicated to my position, I’m dedicated to the city and the community. When I say I am a good communicator I mean I let people talk, I let people say what needs to be said, I then speak back and help them out while doing what’s best, I communicate and explain to people what they are facing and how they can fix what they did wrong, or even congratulate them on something they did good. I also feel that I am good with helping out, I know coming to a new city with nothing besides your clothes is kinda hard to make a living, whenever I see someone who needs help I’m there to help whenever they ask me a question I more then likely have a answer I then know how to respond and act, I can then help them be successful or get the answer to the questions they may have.

- What are your greatest weaknesses: I would say I don’t have any “Greatest weaknesses”, but sometimes I can be a little pushy, looking for a cause.

- Will you be ready to leave the life of RP and become a admin: Yes, I will 1000% be ready to leave the life of RP to do what’s best and help out with the GRP community, I want the best for everyone else as I have had my share of the RP life and I want to make sure that everyone feels happy, also making sure that when someone needs the help that they get it, I will also make sure to stop people from breaking rules, and for the ones who break the rules get punished as it is ruing the fun.

- Will you be ready to sell your business: Yes, even tho the only business I have is a family business that I had helped pay for but is owned by a friend.

- Conclusion: I would like to say, that it would be a dream to become a admin, I have looked up to becoming one everyday, I have came close but failed was told to wait until next opening I then studied and now know everything by heart, I also wanted to say thank you to all the staff at GRP for making sure that everyone has a fun time.

Thank you!

T. Windsor

francois delacroix

Hanny Rodriguez
Player
  • Mohammed Bel Hassan
  • GMT+1
  • 8 to 10 Hours
  • Moe The One#0939
  • Moe Error

Why do you want to become an admin?

• The explanation of turning into an administrator is to help with improving the experience for different players in the role play and helping them with good process.

What are your strengths?

• I have been playing on this server year ago I started in English server 1 and afterward I moved to English server 2, likewise I have a good understanding of how the role play works bcs I've been playing in a lot of other servers but I preferred this server than others, also I understand the way things work and I learn stuff too quick and fast I am always prepared to explore new things and new experience.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

• I like to be honest, and sometimes that offends people, but people learn from their mistakes and that the important part from the GRAND RP server. I like to be clear and to be my self with all people

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

• Yes.

• I have none.

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people, you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@MrMilan#5641 - Ricardo_Mazoku - 6152
@MR.STUNNERYT#8659 - Keerthi Papa - 2046
@Icetraybox76#7676 - Trey Windsor - 1023
@kombajn#1340 - Kristjan Haze - 1551

Interviews will be at 17:00 Server time on Sunday, 27th February 2022​

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16 1/2
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 9 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age. I know the rules also pretty well so I think I would be able to help people a lot. I have been in the city for a long time I originated from English 1 and I want to be able to watch city 2 grow and be able to help the people who may have not been playing this project as long as me. I know everything that I would need to know and my age won't stop me.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go overboard and go too above and bond on stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Osama Ponch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ted
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day : 5+
5. Your Discord: Villan#0000
6. Your Nickname: Osama
7. Your ID : 7002/4669

Additional information

I have motivation, I have been trying for months on server 1 and also server 2 to become administrator but it never went good, never made it past aplication. This time i want you to give me chanse to prove myself, i have all knowladge of Rules and Grand RP Server functions. I love type of RP on this project. I love to do costum RP events to be fun for everyone and to everyone to enjoy it. I can speak several different lenguages which will help me even more with helping people. Fact that i can speak many lenguages helper me to be able to play on many different RageMP servers, and get knowladge of different types of RP that there is, the is always different types of RP player which need understanding and easy explanation.
Since i have played on Grand RP for long time and know how it is to start all over again, I will be able to answear any questions that any new player can have.
I am ofcourse hoping to work my wy up to become administrator and help players even more, do my duty that is needed to be done.
I will be more then happy to become Cirme adim in future since i have been leader and deputy so many times, i have learnt from my mistakes and feel comfortable now with all the Turf/FZ timingings.
I have strong understanding of server rules, Know everything and can answear any questions players might have

Uderstanding people.
tolorant
deducated to my job
- this is pretty basic answear but pretty much nothing that can effect me being administrator. I might sometimes fell sorry for people and take their apologies
yes

Last edited:

JoeyBozo

Player
Player
1. Charlie
3.GMT
4. 10-12
5. TakeOaff#9349
6. Joey
7. 7633

Additional information
I would to like become an admin to help people make the city as enjoyable as it has been for me and keep others from ruining it for new citizens and the numbers of new citizens keep doubling everyday, i see many things every day that i wish i could help with. i am very active and will always put my maximum time and effort

- Being so active
- Can be very mature and professional
- Understand from both sides of stories.
- Very quick learner
- Always give my best in situations

I can be very loud at time but would not affect my admin abilities

Yes of course id be willing to do this to make peoples time as enjoyable as mine has been in the city

do not have one

SnappyFX

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Snappy
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ CET
4. Average online per day 10 - 14
5. Your Discord~ SnappyFX#0069
6. Your Nickname~ Snappy West
7. Your ID~ 7052

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have. And thats what i love about it and helping everyone so they love this server the most and never play a other server!

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Dutch and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it Because helping people is the most i love to do!

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name: Ross
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: dds#0167
6. Your Nickname: Rossie Blu
7. Your ID: 248

Additional information

1.1. I would like to assist in the growth of the server and help make the best experience for everyone
1.2. I have a great wide knowledge of the server and would like to help thoughts who need it.
1.3. I have found there are lots of aspects that can have some improvements main one being when something happens there should be more transparency and always look at both points of view never jump to a conclusion.
1.4. I see this server growing even bigger and greater and I know it will always need more help and would like my experience to assist in that growth

2.1. I am a fast learner and have spent a lot of time studying the rules of the server along with spending a few thousand hours playing on it threw out en1 and en2 and have spent a lot of time between organizations including high command in ems assisting in the growth of organs and never being afraid to explore new things.
2.2. I have experience in multiple types of real-life experience dealing with people dealing with the worst types of people to the best types of people and can keep my cool for the most of it but at the end of the day everyone has their point they able to take but that's just people human.
2.3. I have dealt with lots of situations in roleplay from all the way from Arma 3 to no grp and what all that has taught me there is always something new to learn and I will always be up to learn something new.
2.4. I have an addiction to always looking for a way to solve something over the years I have learned a lot of things IRL and in grp just from trying to push the limits of my skills and will always be ready for a challenge.

3.1. My greatest weakness is being straight to the point with no filter if I find something is wrong or not right I will say it people get offended and there is no point in beating around the bush.
3.2. I tend to be too careful with something until I get used to it it's just a form of not wanting to disappoint and wanting to just do my best.

4.1. Yes I have spent lots of hours grinding and spending time with other players growing my knowledge I would like to move on and assist others.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
5.1 Yes I sold it a long time ago and have no regrets.

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: Jay hus
7. Your ID: 2295

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to be able to help out in the city and I know that late night in my timezone not many admins are in the city and I want to help change that. I am very active in the city playing around 8-10 hours a day. I also enjoy helping people as much as I can when they are new and need information so I will be able to answer questions that are asked by players in contact admin. I also would like to become an admin because I’ve played in the city for a while and I have a lot of fun here but imo my days of RP are coming to an end but I don’t want to leave the city I rather spend time helping with what I can.
2. What are your strengths? I am good at teamwork, I speak good fluent English, I am patient and not toxic.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? It can annoy me when people are acting foolish
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes as I mentioned above
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes that’s fine

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Vatsal Mishra
GMT+5:30
6-12 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Justin Smith

Additional Information:-
I Want to become and admin because I want to make sure that everyone is doing proper RP and everyone is following the rules. Currently I am putting 6-12 Hours in this city so I decided to put this time in helping out the admins and the beginners because I saw admins are running 24/7 to help and develop this server that's why the server is this huge now the backbone of this Grand Rp Structure is Admins Team And ill be very grateful to become part of this Gorgeous Team Of Admins.

2. My Greatest Strengths Are :- Time Management, Punctuality, Passionate towards my work, and the knowledge of all rules

3. My Greatest Weakness Are :- I Can't Play After 19:00 server time and i don't remember the rules by number.

4. Yes I Am Ready For Everything!!

5. I Dont Have Any.

Thanx For Reading My Application
Have A Good Day To All :)

Top Bottom