Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Name :- Vatsal Mishra
My Age :- 18
My Time Zone :- GMT+5:30
My Average Online :- 6-8 Hrs
My Discord :- ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™„๐™†๐™€๐™ โ€ข Sร‘รŽPรˆR#0561
My Nickname :- Justin Smith
My ID :- 1002

Additional Informations:-
1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
Ans. I Really want to help the server to grow more by helping out the admins and helping out the players who wants to ask any Doubt and have any problem and I want to make sure that everyone is enjoying RP Life With rules, I want everyone to enjoy the rules instead of feeling the burden, And after closely studying every single rule i think now i am ready to serve this server from my knowledge of rules and from some of my strengths listed below ๐Ÿ™‚

2. What Are Your Strengths?
Ans. My Strengths are :-
โ€ข Good Speaker
โ€ข Good Thinker
โ€ข I Dont Take Any Decisions In Hurry
โ€ข Motivator
โ€ข Time Punctual
โ€ข Honest

3. What Are Your Greatest Weakness?
Ans. My Greatest Weakness Is :-
โ€ข I Cannot Handle Multiple Things At Once If I Am focusing on Any work first I'll prefer to finish that before taking any others.. But i am trying to recover it because I know as an admin we have to deal with Multiple Things At Once.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin?
Ans. Yes, I Am Ready

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business To Become An Admin?
Ans. Yes, I Am Ready For Everything.

JoeyBozo

Player
Player
1. Charlie
3.GMT
4. 10-12
5. TakeOaff#9349
6. Joey
7. 7633

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would to like become an admin to help people make the city as enjoyable as it has been for me and keep others from ruining it for new citizens and the numbers of new citizens keep doubling everyday, i see many things every day that i wish i could help with. i am very active and will always put my maximum time and effort

2. What are your strengths?
- Being so active
- Can be very mature and professional
- Understand from both sides of stories.
- Very quick learner
- Always give my best in situations
- Good experience with leadership
- Can work under stress

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I can be very loud at time but would not affect my admin abilities

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes of course id be willing to do this to make peoples time as enjoyable as mine has been in the city

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
do not have one

Last edited:

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png

1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#3165
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
I like being busy and helping people and I've been in the city for a very long time and always worked my way up and I've been wanting to become an admin for a long time now so here I am applying for admin and I know there's a lot of Fail RP in the city so I can help reduce that amount and I've been in the city for almost 9 months and I worked for EMS 6 months and reached the rank of Chief so I have leadership skills and have never gotten a warning for Fail RP neither a strike from my organization so I believe I will be a good fit as an admin too I am free almost every day if not every day. I would be happy to work as an admin as I love keeping myself busy which will be good and being active and as a Chief, I handled a lot of situations in my organization so I don't think I should have any problems doing that as an admin too, I've been reading the rules everyday too as its something. when I become an admin I will always be there to help every player in need, help maintain RP in the city and be fair to everyone!
*Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
* I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!

* I am a good listener and will try very hard to find a solution to a problem I'm a fast learner and I'm always open to new ideas.
* My greatest strength is my writing skills. I work well under pressure, and I've never missed a deadline.
* I believe that my greatest strength is the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
* My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.
* I have spent more than 9 months on the server so I guess I can help people properly now
* I know to handle pressure and time management
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

* Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
* I'll be more patience at every time
* I sometime forget somethings and I will get lost in head.... happens with everyone.

* Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
* Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Last edited:

Romy Santiago

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. jayson
2. 18
3. EAT
4. 4 to 8 hours a day
5. droppy#2877
6. Romy jayy
7. 6112

1. . I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others.My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also with my time zone being EAT I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve.I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would me perfect for this position.Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. Iโ€™d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.

- I have really good comunication skills .
- I have equal respect to all.
- I am very mature.
- I am hardworking and take my positions very serious.
- I am very patient.
- I am mature and treat everyone equally.
- Availability (always available when needed)
- I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others.
- I am a quick learner.
- Sometimes i feel discomfort when I leave responsibilities incomplete.
- I tend to get lentient with people but i have to give punishments where necessary.
- sometimes i overthink
- In some situations i feel some frustration when others perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than i expect.
4. Yes i will.

5. I do not own any business.

Daniel Parks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Daniel
2. 16
3.BST
4.9-12 hours daily
5. Breezen#3912
6. Done Chaseracks
7. 11181

I want to become a admin because I have lots of fun playing RP servers and that's because of the good admins. So id like to help people out and give them a good time and experience admins have gave me and help give back to the community and make sure people should be following the rules.

- I'm mature for age
- I'm a quick learner
- I'm good at listening to both sides of peoples stories
- I'm always respectful to people
- I'm trustworthy
- I'm good at following commands

- I can get frustrated quickly but I don't let it affect me

Yes absolutely

I do not own one

SnappyFX

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Snappy
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ CET (+1)
4. Average online per day 10 - 14
5. Your Discord~ SnappyFX#0069
6. Your Nickname~ Snappy West
7. Your ID~ 7052

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have. And thats what i love about it and helping everyone so they love this server the most and never play a other server!

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Dutch and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who arenโ€™t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it Because helping people is the most i love to do!

I am ready to sell my business (Donโ€™t own one)

FazeDominic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Dominic Tondre
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone(GMT+1)
4. Average online per day 5-10
5. Your Discord dominictondre#1563
6. Your Nickname Dom
7. Your ID 14327

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become a admin Because
i want to improve the RP in the server and make sure everyone is happy playing this server i want to make sure that everyone that is playing in this server having fun and if not i want to help them have fun
think I would be able to help out a lot and I like to help people that donโ€™t understand, I like working with people in general.

-patient
- can work with other
- pretty smart
- Fast learner
- Iโ€™m trustworthy
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I donโ€™t really think I have a weakness.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I will be able to handle leaving the rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

Last edited:

gyandev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Gyandev Brahmbhatt

2. Your age
-> 18

3. Time zone
-> GMT+5:30

-> 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord
-> gyandev#8953

6. Your Nickname
-> Gyan

7. Your ID
-> 2036

-> I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I really love to guide players and help them out with everything which I can. I have experience of Legal org, EMS and LI, and I always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP.
I have learned all the rules and have seen how the server works very nicely. I am very good at solving problems of players, I can satisfy them by giving them proper answer of his/her.

-> My greatest strengths is I can be calm and cool in critical/stressful condition and make good decision.
-> I can talk with those people who arenโ€™t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively.
-> I am a very quick learner and engaged as well.
-> I always let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.
-> I am a very disciplined and dedicated person, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-> Also very honest and passionate to my work.
-> Will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.

-> I don't have any major weakness which affect to RP, but yes I am a emotional person.

-> Yes, 100%.

-> Yes, sure.

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aniket
2. 22
3. IST
4. Around 6 to 7 hours on normal days and 14 to 15 hours on weekends.
5. Anii#1441
6. Ani Andreson
7. 3027

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I've played in both server EN#1 and server EN#2. Itโ€™s been more than 3 months playing on this server and more than 6 months in EN#1 and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have no difficulties making friends on the server. I have experience of EMS as I worked there and I also have experience of working in SAHP, GOV, NG and LI. I also have been a part of a gang. As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So I think that its time that I should use my knowledge about this server to help the new players so that they can have a good time in this server without any problem. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

My strengths are that I am a patient, quick learner, Hard working, friendly and observe everything and then take a proper decision.

3. What are your greatest weakness?
My weakness are Asking for help, overthinking, talkative.

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business if i have one to become a part of admin.

Last edited:

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16 1/2
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 9 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age. I know the rules also pretty well so I think I would be able to help people a lot. I have been in the city for a long time I originated from English 1 and I want to be able to watch city 2 grow and be able to help the people who may have not been playing this project as long as me. I know everything that I would need to know and my age won't stop me. I have also recently joined the crime side of the city for the first time so I know a decent bit about crime and gang stuff. I am still learning every day and want to be able to help people learn new things.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go overboard and go too above and bond on stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

John Marshall

Chief of LSPD
Player
Information
3. Time zone: IST (5:30+ GMT)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
6. Your Nickname: John Marshal
7. Your ID: 15214

Additional information

It's been 3 months playing on Grand and I came to Grand En2 a long time ago. En2 is growing a lot and I would like to help the administrator team to manage all the stuff, I want to contribute to the success of this wonderful server.

I want to help En2 community to develop more in comparison to others. I still find a lot of guys on the street who don't know Some basic Terms and they get in trouble for that, I wanted to help them in a manner but never got any chance to do so. That's why I m here to get a chance.

I want to remove all the rule breaks and toxic players from the city and want to build a Good RP curtain around the CITY

• I give respect
  • I m a Good observer and a good listener
  • I understand things faster
  • I m punctual for my moral duties
  • Always stay calm in hyper situations
  • Will give equal justice to everyone
  • Good in teamwork

• I do spell errors a lot
  • shyness
  • cannot leave my work as pending

Sure

I don't have 1

francois delacroix

Hanny Rodriguez
Player
  • Mohammed Bel Hassan
  • GMT+1
  • 8 to 10 Hours
  • Moe The One#0939
  • Moe Error

• The explanation of turning into an administrator is to help with improving the experience for different players in the role play and helping them with good process.

What are your strengths?

• I have been playing on this server year ago I started in English server 1 and afterward I moved to English server 2, likewise I have a good understanding of how the role play works bcs I've been playing in a lot of other servers but I preferred this server than others, also I understand the way things work and I learn stuff too quick and fast I am always prepared to explore new things and new experience.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

• I like to be honest, and sometimes that offends people, but people learn from their mistakes and that the important part from the GRAND RP server. I like to be clear and to be my self with all people

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

• Yes.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

• I have none.

Romy Santiago

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. jayson
2. 18
3. EAT
4. 4 to 8 hours a day
5. droppy#2877
6. Romy jayy
7. 6112

1. . I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others.My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also with my time zone being EAT I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the other admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve.I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would me perfect for this position.Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. Iโ€™d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.

- I have really good comunication skills .
- I have equal respect to all.
- I am very mature.
- I am hardworking and take my positions very serious.
- I am very patient.
- I am mature and treat everyone equally.
- Availability (always available when needed)
- I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others.
- I am a quick learner.
- Sometimes i feel discomfort when I leave responsibilities incomplete.
- I tend to get lentient with people but i have to give punishments where necessary.
- sometimes i overthink
- In some situations i feel some frustration when others perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than i expect.
4. Yes i will.

5. I do not own any business.

Bubblz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Bailey
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: Any were from 5 Hours to 10 Hours a day
5. Your Discord: Bubblz#8873
6. Your Nickname: Bubblz
7. Your ID: 128945

Additional information

I want to become admin because It is something different for once for me because Im use to being a admin on other games like Rust Minecraft and few other games and feel like I want to experience something knew for instance Five M on Grand RP I There are multiple of reasons why I would like to become apart of the staff team. Being a Staff member of Grand RP has always been something I wanted to do,
because it allows me to assist those in need and people who are needing answers. I am able to catch Rule-breakers, cheaters, have fun with the community and answer any questions they have. Again, being a staff member does not give me bragging rights, it allows me to improve / create relationships and to be myself. Being a staff member is something I really do enjoy on loads of games and something I am very passionate about.

I take my work very seriously and accomplish my goals. And once I have a goal in mind, I am determined to strive for it, and I will not stop until the job is done. That is just how I work, and it can be very productive at times. As I write more and more about this app, I am reminded... I have a tendency to over-selves, whether it is writing, working, exercising, participating in team sports, or paying too much attention to details. Despite the fact that it always takes much more time and effort than I think is necessary I just want to give out the highest quality product I can. Lastly, I believe my greatest strength is my ability to watch and/or communicate effectively. Whenever possible, I put myself in the position of others (it works better if I know them well, but I aim to be non-biased when they are in an argument with someone). While I'm trying to understand them when they do something a certain way or make a certain decision, I'm also communicating that to myself. An open and understanding mind is conducive to improvement and creativity, which are also two of my greatest assets.

My over-excitement, when something new is coming or being released I have a hard time waiting for the date, I can be very impatient when it comes to new game releases or pushing for updates, which can result in me being โ€˜quite pushyโ€™. But when it comes to leaking stuff, Iโ€™m very well able to keep my mouth shut and to keep secrets in general. But when its towards players I'm very patient and calm.

Yes
Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

SnappyFX

Player
Player
1. Your name: Snappy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 16 hours
5. Your Discord: SnappyFX#6969
6. Your Nickname: Snappy West
7. Your ID: 7052

Additional information

I would like to assist in the growth of the server and help make the best experience for everyone
1.2. I have a great wide knowledge of the server and would like to help thoughts who need it.
1.3. I have found there are lots of aspects that can have some improvements main one being when something happens there should be more transparency and always look at both points of view never jump to a conclusion.
1.4. I see this server growing even bigger and greater and I know it will always need more help and would like my experience to assist in that growth

I am a fast learner and have spent a lot of time studying the rules of the server along with spending a few thousand hours playing on it threw out en1 and en2 and have spent a lot of time between organizations including high command in ems assisting in the growth of organs and never being afraid to explore new things.
2.2. I have experience in multiple types of real-life experience dealing with people dealing with the worst types of people to the best types of people and can keep my cool for the most of it but at the end of the day everyone has their point they able to take but that's just people human.
2.3. I have dealt with lots of situations in roleplay from all the way from Arma 3 to no grp and what all that has taught me there is always something new to learn and I will always be up to learn something new.
2.4. I have an addiction to always looking for a way to solve something over the years I have learned a lot of things IRL and in grp just from trying to push the limits of my skills and will always be ready for a challenge.

My greatest weakness is being straight to the point with no filter if I find something is wrong or not right I will say it people get offended and there is no point in beating around the bush.
3.2. I tend to be too careful with something until I get used to it it's just a form of not wanting to disappoint and wanting to just do my best.

Yes I have spent lots of hours grinding and spending time with other players growing my knowledge I would like to move on and assist others.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
If i had one ofc! I had one but selled it!

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@TakeOaff#9349 - Joey - 7633
@๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™„๐™†๐™€๐™ โ€ข Sร‘รŽPรˆR#0561 - Justin Smith - 1002
@Breezen#3912 - Done Chaseracks - 11181
@SnappyFX#0069 - Snappy West - 7052
@gyandev#8953 - Gyan - 2036
@Anii#1441 - Ani Andreson - 3027
Moe The One#0939 - Moe Error - 939

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 13th March​

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg
7. 728
> I want to Become Admin because I want to help better the city and help the newer people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I also enjoy to help the newer players know the rules in the city so I wouldn't mind doing that. I have worked my way up in things in the city so the experienced helped me learn rules from both sides. I have been in a gang and have also been fib ex vagos leader en1 so it really did help me learn the rules.

>My basic strength includes my RP Experience which I've gained wean GRP server started . Decision Making, Communication Skills, Also i m thorough with all the rules. I'm active on discord + in game alot. also i know how to fix bugs or glitch + i work as Admin In IND Server so i ready to join the grp admin team.

>I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

>I don't have a business.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png

1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#3165
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

* I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG. I also have been a part of the gang

I am a good listener and will try very hard to find a solution to a problem I'm a fast learner and I'm always open to new ideas.
* My greatest strength is my writing skills. I work well under pressure, and I've never missed a deadline.
* Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* I know to handle pressure and time management
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
* I'll be more patience at every time
* I sometime forget somethings and I will get lost in head.... happens with everyone.

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Last edited:

Borseni

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ray Julius
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Average online per day - 5-8hours (weekdays) 8+(weekends)
5. Your Discord - Tylerlv#1211
6. Your Nickname - Santos
7. Your ID - 7311
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The main reason why I am applying to become an administrator is so as to better my skills and learn new things as learning never exhausts the mind. I also want to be able to help the community and help everyone have a chance to RP to the best of their capabilities as many people are good although where it is good bad can never luck out. I feel I am ready to try my luck as I have widened my way of thinking towards RP.
2. What are your strengths? My greatest strength would be patience and being able to judge through listening. I have been playing on the server for about 10 months now and I have done my best to help players both in the city and on the serverโ€™s discord while also improving my RP skills and enjoying playing myself. I have tried my best not to break any rules knowingly and unknowingly. I have been an admin before so I have some experience in using Notepad++ and have knowledge of how to debug plugins with Java. I try to be as flexible as possible.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? One of my greatest weaknesses is that I have trouble saying no and It has greatly impacted my life but as I grow older it reduces. My other weaknesses are that I could use more experience in Verbal communication as I like to laugh a lot and joke around.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes

Last edited:

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name zack dotsh
2. Your age: 29
3. Time zone: GMT+0
4. Average internet per day: 10/15 Hour
5. Your Discord:ZACK_Dutsh#0007
6. Your nickname: zack dotsh
7. Your ID:12902
additional information

1. Why do you want to become an administrator? To help the admin and help the citizens, I can speak Arabic and English because I see many people who do not speak English and I want to help them get the best experience in the city

2. What are your strengths? I'm honest, I made the right decision, if I'm responsible, I have to settle myself and work hard

3. What are your biggest weaknesses? I don't know how to shoot with weapons, that makes me not go to battles

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes with pleasure

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes, I have no problem

Top Bottom