Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
1. Your name IRL : Smit

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Smit Shinde#4218

6. Your Nickname : Liza Hayashi

7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. As i am Ex General so i have full city exprience,I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

2. What are your strengths?

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Than in illegal Org.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (I dont have any business)
ZTiTuOk.gif

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 23:00PM

5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+

6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633

7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo

8. Your ID 38745

Additional information

i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.

i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.

1. I speak Good english
2. i can keep carm during stressful situations
3. i can be professional
4. i am highly motivated
5. I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones

1. That i only speak english.

I Am Ready When needed

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes As I Dont own Any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

Ankit Walker

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Ankit
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 5hrs+
5. Your Discord~Ankit Gamer#7496
6. Your Nickname~ Ankit Badmashh
7. Your ID~ 41285

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been in this server for atlist 6months and I have learned a lot of things from it i am high command in SAHP and i have the experience of gan too.

My strength is to learn anything quickly
i know a lot of language
i stay cool calm in the sisutation

My greatest weakness is to believe anyone with out any proves

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because i like to handle sisutation

I am ready to sell my business but i don't have any buisness

Afnan Santos

Captain
Player
Information

1.Afnan
2.18 {19 on 18 dec}
3.GMT+6
4.08-10 Hours
5.Afnan#4544
6.Captain Afnan

Additional information
ans:
I am Rp/City for 5 months now..So when i first came to city i was stuck in a place. so a admin came and save me. from that time i want to become a Admin/God.Then i know that i have to gain Experience for becoming a Admin/God..For that i joined every Legal..Illegal Org In city.. So when ever i join any org get Highcommand& Deputy Leader rank..I know Every role possible.. I always maintain Good RP. I help the Newbies to grind and not to break any rules.. So I have Enough Experience to Help out Admin team.. I think i will fit in admin Team ..

ans:

[1] Quick Learner .

[2] Fluent English.
[3] Good Communication skills.
[4]Hard Working .
[5]Respect Every Citizen.

[6]Very Calm at Hard Moments.

ans:

[
1] Cant Stand Lie.
[2]Cant Stand Rule Break.
[3] Cant Stand Disrespect .
[4] Some time Get Angry About the situation .
[5] Trust Everyone in short time.

ans:
Yes, Couse have so much fun . Now want to help admin team and Maintain the Rp

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)\
ans:
Yes.[ Dont Have any business].

Additional Information Of my experience
Illegal Orgs
Marabunta Deputy Leaderx2
Marabunta Under Deputy x4

Ballas Deputy Leaderx2

Ballas Under Deputyx3

Vagos Deputy Leaderx1
Vagos Under Deputyx3

Family Under Deputyx2

Legal Orgs

EMS Division Chief
LSPD
FIB 00 Agent
SAHP
NG Lt.G

Thanks For Reading This Far...
Your,
Afnan

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
IRL name: Samad
Your age: 19
Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 9-10 hours
Your discord: Sammm#9838
Your nickname: Samad badmash
Your ID: 69411

I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civ for awhile now. Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do, going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

Creative, Mindful, Organized, Relaxed

Hard on Myself, Kind of Loud :)

Yes ;)

Yup, don't have a business anymore.

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1.Your name IRL- Deepak Verma

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours

5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353

6. Your Nickname-Alpha Ivan

7. Your ID-63591

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Last edited:

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Deepak Verma

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours

5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353

6. Your Nickname-Alpha Ivan

7. Your ID-63591

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes
U need gand experience also bro

bewakoof lol

Player
Player

I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civ for awhile now. Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do, going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

Hard on Myself,

Yes ;)

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC - 700
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information

I want to become a admin because I have done everything that you could possibly do in RP and now I find RP boring.

I am calm underpressure
I can deal with a huge crowd of people
I am resourceful
I am knowledgeable on the rules

I wont take lead on situations that I am apart of
I am not online during the active hours of Grand

Yes i've done it all

Yes

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL- Kushal Shukla
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname - Kushal North
7. Your ID - 50196

Additional Questions: -
I want to be an admin as to help new players with their questions and also want to maintain the quality of Rp and also i will try to increase the RP level also i loved to help you and the other admins in this project. I have experience as high command in both legal and illegal in En3 I want to say that if I will be an admin i would give my best to everything and try hard to complete every task. I was the deputy of marabunta granande in en2 and high command in most of the gangs.

My best strengths are that i am a good listner as well as i take decisions by listening every side also i learn things faster. I have a good patience level and i am very flexible with everything.

I don't like anyone who lies I will become very angry if someone lies with me. sometime i thing so much without any reason also i dont like people who break trust.

yes, sure.

yea but I don't have any business.

Thanks for reading, I hope you will like it.

Kushal Shukla

Naive Bhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Ans: Naive Tibro
2. Your age
Ans: 23+ years
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT 6+
4. Average online per day
Ans: 14-16 Hours a Day.
5. Your Discord
Ans: Naive Bhai#3136
6. Your Nickname
Ans: Naive Bhai
7. Your ID
Ans: ID: 40235

Additional information

Ans: I've been in many gov organization in E02 with good reputation and I know the city rules and regulations. I want to experience being admin life and ready to leave RP life for making justice and keeping the city peace.
My strength is my dedication to work. If i determine toward anything I fulfill that task with my best. I have multiple language skills and good fluent skill in English. I have the ability to keep calm in critical situation and handle with care and justice.
Sometimes my strength becomes my weakness as I go deep with my work and duties and i try to solve problem with deep justice.
Ans: Yes I am ready.
Ans: Yes I don't have business so that will be no problem.

Anthony Hills

Player
Player
Information
Anthony
2. 16
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours on weekdays, 8-12 hours on weekends
5. Anthony.#2666
6. Anthony Hills
7. 2014

Additional information
I have been playing grand rp for a long time now and I want to improve the rp if I can and the knowledge I have gained threw out the whole time I have been playing grand rp. If I become an admin I will be able to help everyone that plays grand rp and I can make a better experience for everyone that has been playing for a long time or even help the new people who have just signed up.

- I know all of the RP rules
- I am super mature for my age
- Creative

- To be honest with everyone
- Zone out sometimes

Yes I am 100% ready to leave rp

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes of course but I don't have a business

Thank you for reading my application and Have a good day/night

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Jyotirmoy Dhani.
2. Your age
Ans: 18.
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day
Ans: 6-8 HRs
5. Your Discord
Ans: UnknownPlayer ☠#6873
6. Your Nickname
Ans: AnToNio Beach
7. Your ID Ans: 2993
Additional information

Ans: I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others. My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also, with my time zone being GMT I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve. I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.
Ans: My biggest strength is that I can think on my feet and can work under a lot of pressure.
Ans: My greatest weakness is that I sometimes focus too much on the details of a project and spend too much time analyzing the finer points.
Ans: After doing RP from more than A year in En1 and couple of weeks in en3 I am ready to leave PR Life and become and admin!
Ans: Ans: I dont have a business, But If I got one I will sell it for sure!

Last edited:

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked

Hard on Myself,

Yes ;)

Look who says. Xd and Don’t know how to spell gain I will teach you Don’t worry.

Last edited:

Borosdavid06

Player
Player
Information
1, David Boros
2, 21
3, GMT+1
4, Variable, sometimes 1, sometimes 4-5.
5, borosdavid06#3014
6, LCFR Morningstar
7, 87531

Additional Information
1, Like help others, and make following the rules what makes smoother the whole thing.
2, I have ADMIN experience at other games at a gamer "association". It calls UAG, and it has like 8-10 survival game.
I am patient to people, im working in three shifts, so i can be online three different time in the three day time.
I can learn fast.
3, I dont have a lot rp experience, but time can fix it. Sometimes i can be very nice for the people and dont give what they deserve.
4, Yes.
5, I dont own any, so its not problem for me.

Hari Krishna

Player
Player
Information
1. Hari Krishna
2. 25
3. GMT(+530)
4. 4-6 hours
5. HARI#4066
6. Hari Royal
7. 158

Additional information

I think there's a part I can do in the city as an admin.That would advantage of helping others. I would like to explain the quality of Role-play in the city by educating and clarifying rules to others. Also, with my time zone being IST. I would be within the city generally a mid the day. I have been within the city for sufficient time to memorise all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position.

Coder dedication & i have patience to handle the situations

quick to please others,not been strict

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
yes i am ready to leave the RP

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
yes i have a Business and i am ready to sell my Business.

Jay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jai Patel
2. Your age : 16 IG | 20 IRL
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 hours minimum
5. Your Discord : Akatsuki Jai#9201
6. Your Nickname : Jai Dragon
7. Your ID : 68029

Additional information
- I want more and more people just feel free and can play without fear. One more reason is that It will be great for working as an administrator on the best server. I love it.

- I can treat more citizens in less time because I can learn things very quickly.

- I trust people easily but this will work great in some cases and work badly in another cases. so, you can consider it as my greatest weakness.

- Yes I can leave RP life to become an admin.
- Currently I dont have personal business.

Skorpean Jaeden

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Tomojit Bhattacharya
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord - Exo#1162
6. Your Nickname - Jaeden Martell
7. Your ID - 16280

Additional Questions:
-
I want to be an admin because I have gathered many experience from the game since I have started playing RP, and I want to use my experience to help the new players in the city by guiding them by the server rules. I want to maintain a good level of RP in the city. I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it.I believe that if I became an admin I will work hard and will maintain a proper roleplay in the server by the players. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city.

-
I keep myself calm in every situation.
I have good level of communication skill.
I like to help other peoples.

-
In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

-
Yes I am ready to leave my RP life.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
-
Yes. ( I do not have any business )

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
1.Vineeth babu
3.ist
4.5 hours and weekends 10 h r s
5.Frosty Paul#6670
6.Frosty
A. I want to become admin because I think I was well experienced enough to teach someone. There was a time when I New and there is admin who h helped me to learn all the rules and stuff he explained me a lot and I also
want to help the guys who are new and I and I want to make the guy to get experienced enough to become a admin.

2.What are your strengths?
A.my strengths I can tell it and I can prove it
---I am straight forward
---Fast learner
---experienced enough to make the situation faster as possible
---kind
---calm
---positive thinker

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
A.my greatest weakness is to not to have any weakness

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
A.Yes I will because I want to be my job this only

A.yes I am not having one if I have also I will do it

Ng-lt. General
Families-deputy
FIB-COS
SAHP-COS

Top Bottom