Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ankit Walker

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Ankit
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 5hrs+
5. Your Discord~Ankit Gamer#7496
6. Your Nickname~ Ankit Badmashh
7. Your ID~ 41285

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been in this server for atlist 6months and I have learned a lot of things from it i am high command in SAHP and i have the experience of gan too.

2. What are your strengths?
My strength is to learn anything quickly
i know a lot of language
i stay cool calm in the sisutation

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is to believe anyone with out any proves

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because i like to handle sisutation

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I am ready to sell my business but i don't have any buisness

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

1Namah
2 17
3 ist 5+30 GMT
4 5-6hours
5 Namah#1706
6 Namah black
7 55462

1. Why do you want to become an admin
I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Manlike Mornova
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information
Because I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help

i can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 3 months 3 I've been a grand rp player for months I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people I know 2 languages
I think I have no weakness
Of course
Yes

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Arda
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone UTC/GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord Aheroro#1709
6. Your Nickname Jolyne Cujoh
7. Your ID 66795

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
Because I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help

i can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 3 months 3 I've been a grand rp player for months I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people I know 2 languages
Of course
Yes

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : aviraj yadav
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
5. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours weekdays - more weekends
6. Your Discord : Aviraj yadav#6283
7. Your Nickname : aviraj yadav
8. Your ID : 44537

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? :

I wanna help and improve the gameplay, make a better community for all of us, and becoming an admin is the key to it. I love to help and I will do as much as I can definitely. Before I play GrandRP, I used to play normal RP servers but was never satisfied enough. When I start playing GrandRP I realize that this is the one I want to be with all the time. Since then I am with GrandRP never gets old. Always new things to do, always something to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a. My communication skills and I can speak 3 languages ( Turkish, English, and Russian (intermediate) )
b. I am an honest person and my judgment skills are top-level.
c. I am always calm in stressful situations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too detailed-oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :

Yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes ( I don't have any )
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No.

Romeo Marwadi

Player
Player
APPLICATION FOR ADMIN
1. Your name IRL-karan kumawat
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day-10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord-Romeo XoXo#1000
6. Your Nickname-Romeo Akatsuki
7. Your ID-60259 Additional information
Ans- I want to become an administrator because I believe I know the rules extremely well considering I iam right now GOVT. HC in en 3 and I now all rules I want to be able to assist people with any questions or concerns they may have and assist them into having a good time while following GRP rules. and You see my work as Admin give me one chance any time iam rejected for my lag voice please give me one time
Ans-My strengths consist of Time management, hard worker, patience, calm and positive attitude
Ans-My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator
Ans-Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it
Ans-yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.
Select for moderation

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =21
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540

Additional information

=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy

=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times

= I think I had done my rp life

=Fortunately, I did not buy

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
Information
1. Name IRL:
---
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Aanchal Pluxury#0517
6. Your Nickname: Aanchal Pluxury
7. Your ID: 41073

Additional information

As of now I have a good experience in the city know all the rules of city I am in city for more than 6 months and I come to Top from bottom if I get a Chace to join the administrator team that would be a great pleasure for me if I become an admin I will work for welfare of citizen of city and make sure that everyone is following rules and give punishments to those who are breaking rules and running life of citizen of city and I'll try to explain the rules to those who broke rule so that they can understand it better and there will be a fair roleplay experience for everyone in city

1) Time Management
2) Dedicated to Work
3) Try to do work more perfectly
4) Leadership Qualities
5) Respecting Each and everyone
6) Taking Everyone together without any discrimination
7) Communication skills

1) Get Panic in some situation but try every time that I don't get panic and got success many times
2) Getting Excited in some situation trying to control my excitement
(Humans have weaknesses but our work is to get rid of it as soon as possible)

Yes, absolutely ready to leave RP life to become Administrator as an admin I can help and contribute to improving other RP life I will leave mine

Yes, ready to sell everything for welfare of citizens of city

EN - 2

signature.png

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1Namah
2 17
3 ist 5+30 GMT
4 5-6hours
5 Namah#1706
6 Namah black
7 55462

1. Why do you want to become an admin
I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Athrill

Player
Player
Information
1. Name IRL:
Abdul
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Aanchal Pluxury#0517
6. Your Nickname: Aanchal Pluxury
7. Your ID: 41073

Additional information

As of now I have a good experience in the city know all the rules of city I am in city for more than 6 months and I come to Top from bottom if I get a Chace to join the administrator team that would be a great pleasure for me if I become an admin I will work for welfare of citizen of city and make sure that everyone is following rules and give punishments to those who are breaking rules and running life of citizen of city and I'll try to explain the rules to those who broke rule so that they can understand it better and there will be a fair roleplay experience for everyone in city

1) Time Management
2) Dedicated to Work
3) Try to do work more perfectly
4) Leadership Qualities
5) Respecting Each and everyone
6) Taking Everyone together without any discrimination
7) Communication skills

1) Get Panic in some situation but try every time that I don't get panic and got success many times
2) Getting Excited in some situation trying to control my excitement
(Humans have weaknesses but our work is to get rid of it as soon as possible)

Yes, absolutely ready to leave RP life to become Administrator as an admin I can help and contribute to improving other RP life I will leave mine

Yes, ready to sell everything for welfare of citizens of city

EN - 2

signature.png
Best one till now i have read

Hari Krishna

Player
Player
Information
1. Hari Krishna
2. 25
3. GMT(+530)
4. 4-6 hours
5. HARI#4066
6. Hari Royal
7. 158

Additional information

I think there's a part I can do in the city as an admin.That would advantage of helping others. I would like to explain the quality of Role-play in the city by educating and clarifying rules to others. Also, with my time zone being IST. I would be within the city generally a mid the day. I have been within the city for sufficient time to memorise all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position.

Coder dedication & i have patience to handle the situations

quick to please others,not been strict

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
yes i am ready to leave the RP

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
yes i have a Business and i am ready to sell my Business.

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Admin for grand rp

Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone- United States eastern time
4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day I would play 5-7 hours and on weekends 8-10
5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300
6. Your Nickname - Ajani
7. Your ID - 35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help people in the city and in roleplay to make it more fun and enjoyable for people to play. I have been playing in grand rp since June of this year 6 months ago. I have made friends in grand rp. They help and teach me how to role play and learn the server rules. In roleplay I was a fib agent for five terms chris jackson, abdel pluxury, Jonny, lily and now muz trappy and I was also in SAHP and LSPD for not that long because I had to go back to FIB. Being an admin is not all about the fun, it's all about you helping the people in grand rp to make it better and fun for people to play and enjoy. I love helping others and I want to help people and solve problems in the grand rp . My main goal is to help new people who are starting roleplay and help them to know the servers' rules and make the rp experience fun for everyone

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being able to get along with others when the person is listening to me and also being nice to others and being helpful, nice person and kind, and I'm a very hard-working person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when people don't tend to listen to what I'm trying to tell them and when people get me really mad and overthinking too much.

Yes, because I always wanted to be an admin since I started playing grand rp.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but I don't have a business

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
5. Average online per day
6. Your Discord
7. Your Nickname
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

Additional information
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
8am:12pm
5. Average online per day
5-6hour
6. Your Discord
Zoro Balenciaga#8205
7. Your Nickname
Ankit Roy
8. Your ID

Additional information
I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizens eye and now I want to see this city by a gods eye and make cheaters suffer because its necessary to maintain rp I have a lot of knowledge where cheating mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have spent a good time in legal organisations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself

Calming, understanding and thinking then reacting to the situation is the main thing for admin

my greatest weakness is that i believe in someone easily

Yes I am ready it will be great journey for me too become admin so yes I am willing to leave rp life

Fortunately I do not own any business

jesus snow

snow
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. The name is jesus snow
2. Age 22
3. Time Zone in Casablanca, Morocco GMT +1 hour
4. 8 hours - 15 hours
5. jesus snow#6787
6. jesus snow
7. ID 129

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?
> I want to be a manager because I want to help improve the city and help people who are new to the city enjoy their time in it. I also enjoy helping new players learn the rules in town, so I don't mind doing that. I made my way through things in town.

> My core strength includes the RP experience that I have gained since I mentioned that I play RP and I have been playing RP servers more than four and this server has read a year and gives me an advantage. Decision making, communication skills, and I'm also thorough with all the rules. I am very active on controversy.

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
> I tend to be very strict at times. Although I look at everything deeply.

4. Would you be ready to leave RP life to become a moderator?
> I am willing to leave RP life to help and support server management to provide good RP for players.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (Limited having business while you're in charge)
> I don't have a job.

Last edited:

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sajib Sarkar
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord :SajibMax#8407
6. Your Nickname : Sajib Carter
7. Your ID : 40659

Additional information
For the very first time I came to the city to till now I learned many things . In my journey of Grand RP I did many things Legally , Iligally . I joined many legal and illigal orgs . Currently I am The Undersheriff of SAHP for past 2 terms .I think I should go for admin now .I know all the rules. I am now capable of helping other people and solve their issues.

1. Quick learner .
2. Stay calm in worst situation and handle them .
3. I know 3 other languages and I can help with them if needed .

Sometimes I overthink before takeing Decisition

Yes I am ready to leave RP life .

Yes but I dont have any buisness .

Last edited:

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
1. Your name IRL : Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Smit Shinde#4218
6. Your Nickname : Liza Hayashi
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I have been in city from many days as I got fully experienced as i worked in both legal and illegal orgs , as leader I also know the most problem gets faced by people and how to fix it . I will like to be work as admin assistant and also I will like to help people

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

I will believe in anyone quickly.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Of course
Yes

DivyanX

ARMY
Player
Your name IRL~ Divyansh
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone- IST 5:30
4. Average online per day~ 6hrs+
5. Your Discord~ Danny Cooper#3083
6. Your Nickname~ Danny Cooper
7. Your ID~ 21928

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Samoan and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1- Vikrant Singh - 43725 - Bigvik gaming#9931
2- Romeo Akatsuki - 60259 - Romeo XoXo#1000
3- Ajani Gaye - 35182 - AjaniCommander3532#4300
4- Rohan chan - 4072 - TOXIC GAMING#1267

Interviews will be at 17:00 Server Time on 25-12-2022​

Top Bottom