Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

M

Manas Badmash

INFORMATION

1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya

2. Your age - 18

3. Time zone - IST

4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hrs

5. Your Discord - Manas#0343

6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash

7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

i. I want to become Admin to maintain the RP experience and make sure no one violate rules

ii. I want to issue punishments to the citizens who are violating rules

2. What are your strengths?

i. I am a good observer and have a great RP experience

ii. I know about all RP rules and fluent in English

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

i. I cannot tolerate if anyone is not doing RP in proper manner

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

i Yes for sure , To maintain the RP and let everyone enjoy

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

i Yes, as I don't have one

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 14-16 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( I dont have any business )

Shiva Pandey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Divyansh Agarwal
2. Your age
18 years
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
5-10hrs
5. Your Discord
menace__@3796
6. Your Nickname
Shiva Pandey
7. Your ID

Additional information

I am on city 2 since 7-8 months and I have served in almost every legal organization. I have also served in FIB as a DHOD of Human Resource and have good knowledge about each of there workings and I have tried to follow each and every rule to maintain good RP. I have good knowledge about jobs and part-time jobs, I have helped my friends and lot of players in the city to learn RP rules and also helped them to take part in RP situations. I am very familiar with all the rules listed and so now, I want to become an admin because I feel like I have great knowledge to serve the city as an admin and can reach more people and help them to maintain good RP in the city so the enjoyment can be doubled without any hesitation.

My greatest strengths is that I can speak English fluently and I have good Knowledge of Coding languages.
I am good at defusing arguments and helping people explain their points.
I can take situations under control.

My weakness is I sympathize with people easily and I it is easy to make me persuade.
I ask too many questions so that I can learn.

Yes, I think it is time for me to move forward and Leave the RP so that I can serve the city as an Admin.

Yes, I don't own any business.

Frosty Blixky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL John Rock
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4-6
5. Your Discord MrMiyagi#8239
6. Your Nickname Frosty Blixky
7. Your ID 50159
I have had good experiences with admins. Also I want to join the team to help people. But also to gain a good relationship with the committee in en2. I also have help new people in the city and want to continue by being a assistant for anyone how needs help solving a problem. I remember one time when I first joined in en2 I got lost and I ask a admin where the driver licenses was and they pinged it for me. That's why I continue with grand and I want to be the reason why other continue to play grand.

have good patiences, like to help people out. Like to learn

Dont like when people talk over me

Yes

dont have one

Last edited:

Jay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jay Patel
2. Your age : IRL-20 | IC-19 |
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord : Jay Dragon#9201
6. Your Nickname : Jay Dragon
7. Your ID : 68029

Additional information

- I love helping people and IC have been helping everyone since the beginning. As a citizen I enjoyed a city and this roleplay. Now I realize that I can help more people by becoming an "ADMIN". One more thing that I hate people who spoil this well known roleplay. I want to tell them that this roleplay is not for you. So, this is the reason why I want to become an "ADMIN".
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- You definitely know that I have been in this city for 19 years. I I did each and every starting job very passionately. I can learn all the stuffs in short periods and I have been at a good rank at well known legal ORGs like SAHP, NG and illegal gangs like Marabunta and Los Santos Vagos. I have also passed FIB interview but because of some OOC issue I can't join them. Currently I am an employee of EMS. So, in last I would like say that these are my real strength to provide a great and honest "ADMIN" to the city.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- I trust people easily but in this roleplay we can't trust anybody without "POV". So, this weakness of mine will not become a hindrance.

- Yeah definitely, I am ready to leave RP life to become an "ADMIN".

- Currently I don't own any type of business.

fnatic_emperor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Name - Kunal
Age - 17
Time zone - IST
Average online per day - 6-7 hours
Discord - FOLIX#0001
Nickname - Kunal Badmash
Id - 72565

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

As an admin, i can help set the tone and direction of the roleplay on the server. I can create and enforce rules and guidelines that help ensure that all players are on the same page and that the roleplay stays immersive and fun for everyone. I can help players with questions or problems that they might encounter while roleplaying. This could involve answering technical questions, helping players troubleshoot problems, or coordinating with other administrators to resolve issues.

2. What are your strenghts?

I have ability to make decisions, delegate tasks, and lead others effectively. I am able to communicate clearly and effectively with players, other administrators and also able to troubleshoot problems and find creative solutions to challenges that arise.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

Sometimes i become loud when somebody calls me for a problem and ignores me.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes,I have spent enought time in the city being a player. Now its time to show my skills.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

Last edited:

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Information
1. Your IRL Name- Ajani Gaye

2. Your IRL age-16

3. Time zone- United States Eastern time

4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day I would play 5-7 hours and on weekends 8-10

5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300

6. Your IC name- Ajani Gaye

7. Your ID-35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become an admin is because I want to help others to learn the server roles and to help other people who are in need of help. Being an admin is not all about the fun, it's about how you help others and to make things better for people in roleplay.I love helping others and my main goal is to help people and make the roleplay scenario fun for everyone. I also want to help new people who are starting roleplay. I was also in SAHP for 1 time with leader Brian shepherd, and lspd for Sammuel, I was also in fib for 5 directors Chris jackson, Abdel pluxury, Jonny, lily and Muz and I am in gov for 2 governors. I been playing grand rp since June of last year of 2022. I am willing to do my best for the people and for new people in grand roleplay to make the gameplay fun and to help out the people and make better decisions. This is why I want to be an admin.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being able to get along with others, helpful and kind and hardworking.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when I get mad when people dont listen to me, stress and overthinking too much

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I have spent months of playing grand rp and I would love to leave my rp like to become an admin to help others.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? I don't have a business but yes

Jay Northx

Player
Player
1. Name IRL- Jay Patel
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day - 4 HOURS
5. Your Discord - Nyx#8188
6. Your Nickname - Nyx Gangsterr
7. Your ID -72457

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 4 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we was the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

++

Eva Vendetta

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Avi
2. Your age~ 17
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 7hrs+
5. Your Discord~RosePluxury#9770
6. Your Nickname~ Rose Gangster
7. Your ID~ 93089

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been in this server for atlist 6months and I have learned a lot of things from it i am high command in SAHP and i have the experience of gan too.

My strength is to learn anything quickly
i know a lot of language
i stay cool calm in the sisutation

My greatest weakness is to believe anyone with out any proves

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because i like to handle sisutation

I am ready to sell my business but i don't have any buisness

yash12

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = yashdeep yadav
2. Your age= 19
3. Time zone= GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day=4 HOURS
5. Your Discord =yash1_2_1_2 #8391
6. Your Nickname=yash zora
7. Your ID=82973

Additional information
Answer= i want to know grand rp deppely
Answer=calm , positive , good treating behaviour
Answer= i trust everyone quickly
Answer= yes i am ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Answer = yes i am ready i will not own any business

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Renoy#0001
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107

Additional information
➣ I have given a lot of hrs to this server and have also done and enjoyed everything in Role Play and would like to try something different and have been High Command in almost all the orgs. also have followed all the rules of the server and orgs. I would like to become an admin to help the server, help new members who flew into the city and punish dodgers of the server.
➣ I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also a good listener.
➣ I might have to go AFK sometimes to do some IRL stuff but not for too long.
➣ Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.
➣ Yes I'm ready, as I don't have any currently.

Frosty Blixky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL John Rock
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4-6
5. Your Discord MrMiyagi#8239
6. Your Nickname Frosty Blixky
7. Your ID 50159
I have had good experiences with admins. Also I want to join the team to help people. But also to gain a good relationship with the committee in en2. I also have help new people in the city and want to continue by being a assistant for anyone how needs help solving a problem. I remember one time when I first joined in en2 I got lost and I ask a admin where the driver licenses was and they pinged it for me. That's why I continue with grand and I want to be the reason why other continue to play grand.

have good patiences, like to help people out. Like to learn

Dont like when people talk over me

Yes

dont have one

Abdul Wahab

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Wahab

2. Your Age: 20 years

3.Time zone: (GMT +5)

4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours

5.Your Discord: MisterWahab#2454

6. Your Nickname: Wahab

7. Your ID: 37557

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become Admin

I am playing Grand RP from the past 7 months and now I have been realizing that I have been played a lot for myself and now it's time to serve for the server. I have been gone through from every rule and situations in Grand RP and I have a lot of experience in it. I want to share my experience with the new players. I was also selected for an admin in EN 3, but I left that server

My biggest strength is my words I never disrespect anyone because I feel really bad and second, I can manage several tasks at once it's easy for me to handle a tough situation

My greatest weakness is my commitment I will never change my words even I am in loss and also a bit eyesight issue but I use glasses so it will not create issue for being administrator

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
3. GMT+5
4. 8 to 10 Hours
7. 89127

Additional Information
1. I want to become a admin because i have a passion for helping a people. Now i am H C of marabunta gang i saw alot of people breaking the rules most of them even Dont know the rules i want to help the citizen regarding there questions. i want to punish the citizen who are breaking rules.
2. quick learner, responsive, polite
3.i am not a good driver
4.yes, i will ready to leave RP life
5. yes

Shiva Pandey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Divyansh Agarwal
2. Your age
18 years
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
5-10hrs
5. Your Discord
menace__@3796
6. Your Nickname
Shiva Pandey
7. Your ID

Additional information

I am on city 2 since 7-8 months and I have served in almost every legal organization. I have also served in FIB as a DHOD of Human Resource and have good knowledge about each of there workings and I have tried to follow each and every rule to maintain good RP. I have good knowledge about jobs and part-time jobs, I have helped my friends and lot of players in the city to learn RP rules and also helped them to take part in RP situations. I am very familiar with all the rules listed and so now, I want to become an admin because I feel like I have great knowledge to serve the city as an admin and can reach more people and help them to maintain good RP in the city so the enjoyment can be doubled without any hesitation.

My greatest strengths is that I can speak English fluently and I have good Knowledge of Coding languages.
I am good at defusing arguments and helping people explain their points.
I can take situations under control.

My weakness is I sympathize with people easily and I it is easy to make me persuade.
I ask too many questions so that I can learn.

Yes, I think it is time for me to move forward and Leave the RP so that I can serve the city as an Admin.

Yes, I don't own any business.

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : abdus samad
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Sammm#9838
6. Your Nickname : samad badmash
7. Your ID : 69411

Additional information

I have been in city from many days as I got fully experienced as i worked in both legal and illegal orgs , as leader I also know the most problem gets faced by people and how to fix it . I will like to be work as admin assistant and also I will like to help people

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

I will believe in anyone quickly.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Jay Dragon - 68029 - Jay Dragon#9201
2- Frosty Blixky - 50159 - MrMiyagi#8239
3- Mister Wahab - 37557 - MisterWahab#2454
4- Shiva Pandey - 34872 - menace__#3796

Interviews will be at 13:00 Server Time on 09-01-2023​

Maxx Eagle

Maxx Eagle Always on Top Baby!!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Raj Jasu
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-7 hours (Depending on Day)
5. Your Discord: ToxicLord#1665
6. Your Nickname: Risha Richh
7. Your ID: 30199

Additional information
I have been in this city for a quiet good time. I was in SAHP for 2 terms as a HC (FTO). I have being serving people and following city rules with a respectful manner. I have a good experience in both Legal and Illegal as being HC in both the organizations. I have a good leadership qualities and helped many people regarding the city rules. Whether they are newbies or a good players having enough experience. I do have a good reputation in city as well as a enough experience. Also being selected as previously admin in city 2 and city 3.

• A good leadership Quality
• Handling intense situations calmly
• Good Listener and ready to learn new things
• Great communication skills
• Active in the City

• Knowing all the rules but sometimes difficult to remember the codes.
• Better in Legal Organization than Illegal.

Yes!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes (I dont have any business)

Tom Enzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL Name: Shatabdi Hasan Sadi
Your age: 23
Time Zone: GMT+ 6
Average online per day: 6 - 8
Your discord: ! S S S#5555
Your nickname: Tom Enzo
Your ID: 83518

Ans: Because I believe I have the potential and the will to succeed, I want to work as an administrator. I wish to guide new players through city exploration. As an admin, I'll make the right choices and do all in my power to keep the roleplay in the city positive and appropriate. Aside from that, I would make sure that every choice I make and every action I do is the best one to take.

Ans: My Strengths is I am a quick learner.

Ans: My biggest weakness is that I'm stubborn, when I'm convinced of something that has real facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides stronger facts that counter it.

Ans: YES

Ans: YES

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord :Smit_Shinde#1060
6. Your Nickname : Elon Walker
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , but I spend most of my time in state,I believe I know everything about state organizations.
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

Yes ,Don't have any

Top Bottom