Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 14-16 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
2. What are your strengths?
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Sajib
2. Your age : 23 ( IRL)
3. Time zone : GMT +06:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord :SajibMax#8407
6. Your Nickname : Sajib Walker
7. Your ID : 40659

Additional information

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being in Gang and High Command in SAHP , FIB and NG and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city also There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I want to give proper punishment to the people who take advantage to the RP rules.

1. Quick learner .
2. Stay calm in worst situation and handle them .

Sometimes I overthink before takeing Decisition but it willnot effect on my judgment.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but I dont have any buisness .

Thanks for your time to review my application.

~ Sajib

Last edited:

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
1. Your name IRL : Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Smit_Shinde#1060
6. Your Nickname : Suzi Kirigaya
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I have been in city from8 months as I got fully experienced as i worked in both legal and illegal orgs , as leader I also know the most problem gets faced by people and how to fix it . I will like to be work as admin assistant and also I will like to help people.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation , i handle most intense situation

I will believe in anyone quickly.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL: aviraj warrior
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord: Aviraj yadav#6283
7. Your Nickname: aviraj yadav
8. Your ID: 44537

Additional information

I've been playing Grand RP for over a 4 months now. As a result, I had enough of time to explore the city and gain the skills necessary to operate as a Gangster in the roleplay. I've always considered applying for an administrative position, but I thought now is not the time because there are many other things to explore. After 4 months, I believe I now have a better understanding of this game and how crucial it is for citizens to have access to all employment. Throughout my RP career, I have witnessed numerous citizens performed RP failures, including new players getting shot down without a proper RP. I desired to become an administrator so that I could aid others and penalize those who violate the server's regulations.

-I have excellent self-control and am very patient.
-Pays attention to each person's issue and viewpoint.
-Attentive to job and a quick learner.

-I hate when people lie in front of me.
-Sometimes I am too forgiving and believe everyone, but once I was tricked.
-Before making decisions, I often overthink.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP and become ADMIN.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
No, I don’t own any Business.

Ex Lspd major of hr
Ex Sahp Hrt
Ex Fib Elite Agent

THANKS

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
Yes

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa

Additional information

-I know 2 languages
Yes

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL- Jayed bin Siraj
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - (GMT+6)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear)-6:00AM to 20:30 PM
5. Average online per day 7-9hours
6. Your Discord- Neymarjr#5832
7. Your Nickname - Jayed
8. Your ID- 65124
9. I want to be curator of State or Crime section(both)
Additional information

I've been playing Grand RP for a long time. I know Most of the rules, city rules even and event rules. I want to take Grand RP to the next level. I want to help others through my work. Throughout my RP career, I have witnessed numerous citizens perform RP failures, I want everyone to go through RP rules and I want to create a clean & safe place for other citizens. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed.

I can handle a large crowd, stay calm in all cases, and know English, a little Hindi, and Bangla. I have enough experience to handle an admin situation.

-Before making decisions, I think too much.
-I don't like people who lie

-Yes I'm ready

-Yes I'm ready

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No, There is no IRL issue

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa

Additional information

-I know 2 languages
Yes ( I dont have any business )

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa

Additional information

-I know 2 languages

Namah

Player
Player
Your name IRL Namah arora

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone ist 5+30 gmt

4. Average online per day 5-6hours

5. Your Discord Namah#1706

6. Your Nickname Namah black level 19

7. Your ID 55462

Additional information

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

1. Why do you want to become an admin

I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules and if I be there will no rule breaker please give me a chance

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating and i know 2 language and leading skills

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Last edited:

David Bartoz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Alpha
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) -
5PM to 9 PM . On Weekends 14:00 PM to 1:00 Am
5. Average online per day - 5 Hours on normal day . 6 Hours on Weekends.
6. Your Discord - Alpha Kat#0001
7. Your Nickname - Libris Nephilim
8. Your ID - 8514
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - Curator of State

I have been doing RP in this whole project for quite a long time as for example others cities, I was in legal orgs as High Command for example in Gangs and LEOs willing to move on to an OOC player, as a experience person like this I am willing to quit RP and assist players that need help.

I speak fluent English.
I enjoy socializing, and love meeting new people.
I’m very cautious I chose those who I trust.
I’m generally a nice person and calm.

Can't work in pressure
And takes me a while to learn everything
Yes , I will be ready.

I don’t own a business so that wouldn't be a problem.​

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
Information
1. Name IRL: ---
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Aanchal Pluxury#0517
6. Your Nickname: Aanchal Pluxury
7. Your ID: 41073

Additional information

As of now I have a good experience in the city know all the rules of city I am in city for more than 6 months and I come to Top from bottom if I get a Chace to join the administrator team that would be a great pleasure for me if I become an admin I will work for welfare of citizen of city and make sure that everyone is following rules and give punishments to those who are breaking rules and running life of citizen of city and I'll try to explain the rules to those who broke rule so that they can understand it better and there will be a fair roleplay experience for everyone in city I want to give my valuable experience to the administrator team it will help me to learn new things and gather some sort of best experience I can get as I will be giving my best time

1) Time Management
⌚

2) Dedicated to Work 💻

3) Try to do work more perfectly 🎇

4) Leadership Qualities 🏆

5) Respecting Each and everyone 👨🏿🤝👨🏿

6) Taking Everyone together without any discrimination 🧿

7) Communication skills 🗣

1) Get Panic in some situation but try every time that I don't get panic and got success many times

2) Getting Excited in some situation trying to control my excitement
(Humans have weaknesses but our work is to get rid of it as soon as possible)

Yes, absolutely ready to leave RP life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, ready to sell everything (I don't have one)

Ex - Chief SAHP | Ex- EMS | Ex - Bloods | EN - 2

signature.png

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tanishq Saini
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hour
5. Your Discord: DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: DaZzy Pluxury
7. Your ID: 69685

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experiences, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server. I want to help new players and to make sure that each and all players respect other players, the rules of the server and have a proper roleplay. I believe that if I became an admin I will work hard and will maintain a proper roleplay in the server by the players. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city.
i. I keep myself calm in every situation.
ii. I have a good level of communication skill.
iii. I like to help other players.
iv. I can handle any stressful situations.
Sometime, Overthinking the Situations. I’m an emotional person so I become sympathetic towards some needy people.
Yeah, Sure
Yes (I don't have any business)

Last edited:

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Admin for grand rp

Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone- United States eastern time
4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day I would play 5-7 hours and on weekends 8-10
5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300
6. Your Nickname - Ajani
7. Your ID - 35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help people in the city and in roleplay to make it more fun and enjoyable for people to play. I have been playing in grand rp since June of this year 6 months ago . I have made friends in grand rp. They help and teach me how to role play and learn the server rules. In roleplay I was a fib agent for five terms chris jackson, abdel pluxury, Jonny , lily and now muz trappy and I was also in SAHP and LSPD for not that long because I had to go back to FIB. Being an admin is not all about the fun, it's all about you helping the people in grand rp to make it more better and fun for people to play and enjoy. I love helping others and I want to help people and solve problems in the grand rp . My main goal is to help new people who are starting roleplay and help them to know the servers rules and make the rp experience fun for everyone.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being able to get along with others when the person is listening to me and also being nice to others and being helpful, nice person and kind , and I'm a very hard working person.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when people don't tend to listen to what I'm trying to tell them and when people get me really mad and overthinking too much.

Yes because I always wanted to be an admin since I started playing grand rp.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but I don't have a business

Shiva Pandey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Divyansh Agarwal
2. Your age
18 years
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
5-10hrs
5. Your Discord
menace__@3796
6. Your Nickname
Shiva Pandey
7. Your ID

Additional information

I am on city 2 since 7-8 months and I have served in almost every legal organization. I have also served in FIB as a DHOD of Human Resource and have good knowledge about each of there workings and I have tried to follow each and every rule to maintain good RP. I have good knowledge about jobs and part-time jobs, I have helped my friends and lot of players in the city to learn RP rules and also helped them to take part in RP situations. I am very familiar with all the rules listed and so now, I want to become an admin because I feel like I have great knowledge to serve the city as an admin and can reach more people and help them to maintain good RP in the city so the enjoyment can be doubled without any hesitation.

My greatest strengths is that I can speak English fluently and I have good Knowledge of Coding languages.
I am good at defusing arguments and helping people explain their points.
I can take situations under control.

My weakness is I sympathize with people easily and I it is easy to make me persuade.
I ask too many questions so that I can learn.

Yes, I think it is time for me to move forward and Leave the RP so that I can serve the city as an Admin.

Yes, I don't own any business.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa

Additional information

-I know 2 languages

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sajib
2. Your age : 23 ( IRL) (39 in Game )
3. Time zone : GMT +06:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord :SajibMax#8407
6. Your Nickname : Sajib Walker
7. Your ID : 40659

Additional information
I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being in Gang and High Command in SAHP , FIB and NG and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city also There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I want to give proper punishment to the people who take advantage to the RP rules.

1. Quick learner .
2. Stay calm in worst situation and handle them .

Sometimes I overthink before takeing Decisition but it willnot effect on my judgment.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life .

Yes but I dont have any buisness .

Thanks for your time to review my application.
~ Sajib

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Sajib Walker - 40659 - SajibMax#8407
2- Shiva Pandey - 34872 - menace__#3796
3- Aanchal Pluxury - 41073 - Aanchal Pluxury#0517

Interviews will be at 13:00 Server Time on 02-01-2023​

Namah

Player
Player
Your name IRL Namah arora

2. Your age 1

3. Time zone ist 5+30 gmt

4. Average online per day 5-6hours

5. Your Discord Namah#1706

6. Your Nickname Namah black in game level 19

7. Your ID 55462

Additional information

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

1. Why do you want to become an admin

I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and sahp i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rule

There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I want to give proper punishment to the people who take advantage to the RP rules.

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating and i know 2 language and leading skills

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet regards from namah

Top Bottom