Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL: aviraj warrior
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord: Aviraj yadav#6283
7. Your Nickname: aviraj yadav
8. Your ID: 44537

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I've been playing Grand RP for over a 4 months now. As a result, I had enough of time to explore the city and gain the skills necessary to operate as a Gangster in the roleplay. I've always considered applying for an administrative position, but I thought now is not the time because there are many other things to explore. After 4 months, I believe I now have a better understanding of this game and how crucial it is for citizens to have access to all employment. Throughout my RP career, I have witnessed numerous citizens performed RP failures, including new players getting shot down without a proper RP. I desired to become an administrator so that I could aid others and penalize those who violate the server's regulations.

2. What are your strengths?

-I have excellent self-control and am very patient.
-Pays attention to each person's issue and viewpoint.
-Attentive to job and a quick learner.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-I hate when people lie in front of me.
-Sometimes I am too forgiving and believe everyone, but once I was tricked.
-Before making decisions, I often overthink.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP and become ADMIN.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
No, I don’t own any Business.

Ex Lspd major of hr
Ex Sahp Hrt
Fib Elite Agent

THANKS

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
Information
1. Name IRL: ---
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Aanchal Pluxury#0517
6. Your Nickname: Aanchal Pluxury
7. Your ID: 41073

Additional information

As of now I have a good experience in the city know all the rules of city I am in city for more than 6 months and I come to Top from bottom if I get a Chace to join the administrator team that would be a great pleasure for me if I become an admin I will work for welfare of citizen of city and make sure that everyone is following rules and give punishments to those who are breaking rules and running life of citizen of city and I'll try to explain the rules to those who broke rule so that they can understand it better and there will be a fair roleplay experience for everyone in city

1) Time Management
2) Dedicated to Work
3) Try to do work more perfectly
4) Leadership Qualities
5) Respecting Each and everyone
6) Taking Everyone together without any discrimination
7) Communication skills

1) Get Panic in some situation but try every time that I don't get panic and got success many times
2) Getting Excited in some situation trying to control my excitement
(Humans have weaknesses but our work is to get rid of it as soon as possible)

Yes, absolutely ready to leave RP life to become Administrator as an admin I can help and contribute to improving other RP life I will leave mine

Yes, ready to sell everything for welfare of citizens of city

EN - 2

signature.png

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information
Because I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help

i can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 3 months 3 I've been a grand rp player for months I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people I know 2 languages
I think I have no weakness
Of course
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Q1. Your name IRL
A-Irl Name: Punar
Q2. Your age
A- Irl Age: 16
Q3. Time zone
A- Time Zone: UTC+5:30
Q4. Average online per day
A-Average online per day : 4 to 6 Hours
Q5. Your Discord
A-Discord: Punar0p#2132
Q6. Your Nickname
A-Nickname: Punar Badmash
Q7. Your ID
A-ID: 46029

ADD_INFO-removebg-preview.png

Q1. Why do you want to become an admin?
A- I want to become an admin because I already alot of years on RP server since i played RP on SA-MP (San andreas Multiplayer) and because i know the most of the rules and the city And i want to Take the RP community to the next level. In addition i want to help for those guys who might have some problem with anything on the city.

Q2. What are your strengths?
A- My strengths are that i know 3 different languages (English,Little bit of Hindi,french) i have alot of patient and time to learn and help others. in addition im always ready to learn more to improve my skills as much i will need.

Q3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
A- My weakness is the i can be sometimes stubborn for example (if some will ask me to reduce his punishment i will not do that if there is some evidence about what he did against the rules of serve)

Q4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
A- Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure im ready to handle this .

Q5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A- Yes, To be honest i dont any buisness on the city.

Q6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
A- No, There is no IRL issue the need to be a problem to me for do my work as admin thank IRL work.

Punar Badmash
Regards,

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Soumil Garg
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day 4-8
5. Your Discord Soumil Habibi#4398
6. Your Nickname Soumil badmesh
7. Your ID 39732

Additional information
I want to become admin because I have gone through every phase of RP. I was the leader of Families gang in en2. In my term I gained enough knowledge about server and RP. As I was high command in sahp for more than 5 terms in en2 I have gone in both side of RP in the server. Being a admin is not only about leaving RP but also supervising it.
One of my greatest strength is I can handle extremely adverse situations very easily and calmly. I observed something about admin is that they sometimes become really arrogant and ignorant, I can give surety about it that I will be staying humble.
Sometimes my OOC problems prevent me to play GRP.
yes i am ready to leave RP. i think i had enough of RP
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes! i will sell

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Admin for grand rp

Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone- United States eastern time
4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day I would play 5-7 hours and on weekends 8-10
5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300
6. Your Nickname - Ajani
7. Your ID - 35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help people in the city and in roleplay to make it more fun and enjoyable for people to play. I have been playing in grand rp since June of this year 6 months ago. I have made friends in grand rp. They help and teach me how to role play and learn the server rules. In roleplay I was a fib agent for five terms chris jackson, abdel pluxury, Jonny, lily and now muz trappy and I was also in SAHP and LSPD for not that long because I had to go back to FIB. Being an admin is not all about the fun, it's all about you helping the people in grand rp to make it better and fun for people to play and enjoy. I love helping others and I want to help people and solve problems in the grand rp . My main goal is to help new people who are starting roleplay and help them to know the servers' rules and make the rp experience fun for everyone and make the rp experience better. Thank you for reading and Have a great day.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being able to get along with others when the person is listening to me and also being nice to others and being helpful, nice person and kind, and I'm a very hard-working person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when people don't tend to listen to what I'm trying to tell them and when people get me really mad and overthinking too much.

Yes, because I always wanted to be an admin since I started playing grand rp.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but I don't have a business

Legnd Ali

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL= Paradox Vercetti

2. Your age= 22

3. Time zone= GMT+5

4. Average online per day= 6hours

5. Your Discord=PARADOX#5112

6. Your Nickname= Legend Ali

7. Your ID= 87000

Additional information

I am having a lot of fun while playing rp in grand rp so i want to take a step ahead and get to know more things and help server becoming better.

I am playing alot and i am having interest in new things and help people in rp life.

That i am indulged in rp very much like i play 8 hrs atleast

Yes

Yes

Legnd Ali

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

4. Average online per day

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

Information

1. Your name IRL= Muhammad Ali

2. Your age= 22

3. Time zone= GMT+5

6. Your Nickname= Paradox Vercetti

7. Your ID= 87000

Additional information

I am having a lot of fun while playing rp in grand rp so i want to take a step ahead and get to know more things and help server becoming better.

I am playing alot and i am having interest in new things and help people in rp life.

3. What are your greatest weaknes

es?

Yes

Yes

Legnd Ali

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age= 22

3. Time zone= GMT+5

6. Your Nickname= Paradox511

7. Your ID= 87000

Additional information

Yes

Yes

Legnd Ali

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age= 22

3. Time zone= GMT+5

6. Your Nickname= Paradox511

7. Your ID= 87000

Additional information

Yes

Yes

Ankit Walker

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Ankit
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 5hrs+
5. Your Discord~Ankit Gamer#7496
6. Your Nickname~ Ankit Badmashh
7. Your ID~ 41285

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been in this server for atlist 6months and I have learned a lot of things from it i am high command in SAHP and i have the experience of gan too.

My strength is to learn anything quickly
i know a lot of language
i stay cool calm in the sisutation

My greatest weakness is to believe anyone with out any proves

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because i like to handle sisutation

I am ready to sell my business but i don't have any buisness

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL: aviraj warrior
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord: Aviraj yadav#6283
7. Your Nickname: aviraj yadav
8. Your ID: 44537

Additional information

I've been playing Grand RP for over a 4 months now. As a result, I had enough of time to explore the city and gain the skills necessary to operate as a Gangster in the roleplay. I've always considered applying for an administrative position, but I thought now is not the time because there are many other things to explore. After 4 months, I believe I now have a better understanding of this game and how crucial it is for citizens to have access to all employment. Throughout my RP career, I have witnessed numerous citizens performed RP failures, including new players getting shot down without a proper RP. I desired to become an administrator so that I could aid others and penalize those who violate the server's regulations.

-I have excellent self-control and am very patient.
-Pays attention to each person's issue and viewpoint.
-Attentive to job and a quick learner.

-I hate when people lie in front of me.
-Sometimes I am too forgiving and believe everyone, but once I was tricked.
-Before making decisions, I often overthink.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP and become ADMIN.

No, I don’t own any Business.

Ex Lspd major of hr
Ex Sahp Hrt
Fib Elite Agent

THANKS

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =21
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540

Additional information

=My goal is to become an administrator because I believe I can do a lot for this city as an administrator. Having the chance to be an admin will allow me to help as many people as possible. I'm passionate about guiding people and helping them with everything I can. After playing this server for quite some time, I have learned a lot about myself and I want to make sure everyone who joins falls in love with it as well.

=It is easy for me to deal with people because I have patience
=Dealing with people in a way that makes both parties happy

=Sometimes I can get excited about something and lose focus and become loud

= I think I had done my rp life

=yes

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Sajib
2. Your age : 23 ( IRL)
3. Time zone : GMT +06:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord :SajibMax#8407
6. Your Nickname : Sajib Carter
7. Your ID : 40659

Additional information

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being in Gang and High Command in SAHP , FIB and NG and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city also There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I want to give proper punishment to the people who take advantage to the RP rules.

1. Quick learner .
2. Stay calm in worst situation and handle them .

Sometimes I overthink before takeing Decisition but it willnot effect on my judgment.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life .

Yes but I dont have any buisness .

Thanks for your time to review my application.

~ Sajib

Frosty Blixky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL John Rock
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4-6
5. Your Discord chalupa#8239
6. Your Nickname Frosty Blixky
7. Your ID 50159
I have had good experiences with admins. Also I want to join the team to help people. But also to gain a good relationship with the committee in en2. I also have help new people in the city and want to continue by being a assistant for anyone how needs help solving a problem. I remember one time when I first joined in en2 I got lost and I ask a admin where the driver licenses was and they pinged it for me. That's why I continue with grand and I want to be the reason why other continue to play grand.

have good patiences, like to help people out. Like to learn

Dont like when people talk over me

Yes

dont have one

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tanishq Saini
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hour
5. Your Discord: DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: DaZzy Pluxury
7. Your ID: 69685

Additional information
Because I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help. maintaining the quality of RP on the server.
I can handle any kind of situation, I Respect all the senior person, I listen to all but always go for truth, I don't Favour anyone. I'm quick learner and helper and hard worker
Sometime, Overthinking the Situations. I’m an emotional person so I become sympathetic towards some needy people.
Yeah, Sure
Currently I don't have any Business

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 14-16 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Jhonny Davids - 316 - FREEZO#1900
2- Aviraj Yadav - 44537 - Aviraj yadav#6283
3- Paradox Vercetti - 87000 - PARADOX#5112
4- Ankit Badmashh - 41285 - Ankit Gamer#7496
5- Frosty Blixky - 50159 - chalupa#8239

Interviews will be at 13:00 Server Time on 01-01-2023​

Top Bottom