Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : aviraj yadav
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 5
.4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours weekdays more weekends
5. Your Discord : Aviraj yadav#6283 7.
6. Your Nickname :aviraj yadav
7. Your ID : 44537

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I wanna help and improve the gameplay, make a better community for all of us, and becoming an admin is the key to it. I love to help and I will do as much as I can definitely. Before I play GrandRP, I used to play normal RP servers but was never satisfied enough. When I start playing GrandRP I realize that this is the one I want to be with all the time. Since then I am with GrandRP never gets old. Always new things to do, always something to do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. What are your strengths?
a. My communication skills and I can speak 2 languages ( Hindi and English (intermediate) )
b. I am an honest person and my judgment skills are top-level.
c. I am always calm in stressful situations.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sadly i don't have any experience so far as an Admin, but you never stop learning in your life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes ( I don't have any )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

Ex Major of Lspd
Ex Under Deputy Of ballas

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sajib
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +06:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord :SajibMax#8407
6. Your Nickname : Sajib Carter
7. Your ID : 40659

Additional information
For the very first time I came to the city to till now I learned many things . In my journey of Grand RP I did many things Legally , Iligally . I joined many legal and illigal orgs . Currently I am The Undersheriff of SAHP for past 2 terms .I think I should go for admin now .I know all the rules. I am now capable of helping other people and solve their issues.

1. Quick learner .
2. Stay calm in worst situation and handle them .
3. I know 3 other languages and I can help with them if needed .

Sometimes I overthink before takeing Decisition

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am ready to leave RP life .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but I dont have any buisness .

Last edited:

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Ato Hergun
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone UTC/GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord Aheroro#1709
6. Your Nickname Ato Hergun
7. Your ID 66795

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes

Yes

Rammy pluxuy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.vivek mehta
3.UTC+5:30
4.8 hours
5.rammy pluxuy#1170
6.sony

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become admin : I want to become admin because i want to help players and i like to do admins things. i personally want to do such things like admins.
2.What are your strengths : I am regular and main thing I am helpful.
3.What are your greatest weaknesses: There is nothing about my weaknesses.
4:Ya i am ready to leave but i think i can play on my second account off duty.
5.I dont have a bussiness.

Thank you.

Riya Rose

What goes around comes around
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL= Yaswanth Reddy

2. Your age = 21

3. Time zone = GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day = 8 to 10 hours and more on weekends

5. Your Discord = Yaswanth Reddy#6293

6. Your Nickname = Pooja Reddiee

7. Your ID = 48887

Additional information

I've been playing for a couple of months now, enjoying every aspect of the server from the roleplaying to the money grind. I've worked in both legal organizations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state. I'd like to use the knowledge that I have to better help the Ever-growing Grand community and make it cohesive, friendly and enjoyable for not just new players, but also for veteran players as properly turning into an admin is the key to it. and really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a quick learner and stay calm in the worst situations and handle them by listening on both sides like seeing heads and tails on a coin and giving respect to each and everyone I consider my leadership skills to be one of my greatest strengths.

Sometimes I overthink before making a Decision and sometimes get excited about something.

yes, I am ready to leave RP life and take this responsibility on my shoulders to assist the people in the right way.

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
1. Your name IRL : Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Smit_Shinde#1060
6. Your Nickname : Suzi Kirigaya
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I have been in city from8 months as I got fully experienced as i worked in both legal and illegal orgs , as leader I also know the most problem gets faced by people and how to fix it . I will like to be work as admin assistant and also I will like to help people.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation , i handle most intense situation

I will believe in anyone quickly.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information
Because I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help

i can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 3 months 3 I've been a grand rp player for months I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people I know 2 languages
I think I have no weakness
Of course
Yes

Namah

Player
Player
Your name IRL Namah arora

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone ist 5+30 gmt

4. Average online per day 5-6hours

5. Your Discord Namah#1706

6. Your Nickname Namah black

7. Your ID 55462

Additional information

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

1. Why do you want to become an admin

I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
Information
1. Name IRL:
---
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Aanchal Pluxury#0517
6. Your Nickname: Aanchal Pluxury
7. Your ID: 41073

Additional information

As of now I have a good experience in the city know all the rules of city I am in city for more than 6 months and I come to Top from bottom if I get a Chace to join the administrator team that would be a great pleasure for me if I become an admin I will work for welfare of citizen of city and make sure that everyone is following rules and give punishments to those who are breaking rules and running life of citizen of city and I'll try to explain the rules to those who broke rule so that they can understand it better and there will be a fair roleplay experience for everyone in city

1) Time Management
2) Dedicated to Work
3) Try to do work more perfectly
4) Leadership Qualities
5) Respecting Each and everyone
6) Taking Everyone together without any discrimination
7) Communication skills

1) Get Panic in some situation but try every time that I don't get panic and got success many times
2) Getting Excited in some situation trying to control my excitement
(Humans have weaknesses but our work is to get rid of it as soon as possible)

Yes, absolutely ready to leave RP life to become Administrator as an admin I can help and contribute to improving other RP life I will leave mine

Yes, ready to sell everything for welfare of citizens of city

EN - 2

signature.png

Forsaken

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Anish
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:5-6hrs
5. Your Discord:Forsaken Koks#7620
6. Your Nickname:Forsaken Kokss
7. Your ID:45854

Additional information
I did so many things like being deputy leader in state rp of the game and that helped me understand how to deal with people in the server. I have been in a lot of rp situation and I always worked my way to make those rp situations better. So I believe I should start helping new and old people with their RP in a professional way. if,i would get a chance to be an admin i would prove myself.i know all the rules of grand rp and can make rp more better.

i can learn fast

I might lose my temper when I face unfairness

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes.

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Soumil Garg
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day 4-8
5. Your Discord Soumil Habibi#4398
6. Your Nickname Soumil badmesh
7. Your ID 39732

Additional information
I want to become admin because I have gone through every phase of RP. I was the leader of Families gang in en2. In my term I gained enough knowledge about server and RP. As I was high command in sahp for more than 5 terms in en2 I have gone in both side of RP in the server. Being a admin is not only about leaving RP but also supervising it.
One of my greatest strength is I can handle extremely adverse situations very easily and calmly. I observed something about admin is that they sometimes become really arrogant and ignorant, I can give surety about it that I will be staying humble.
Sometimes my OOC problems prevent me to play GRP.
yes i am ready to leave RP. i think i had enough of RP
yes! i will sell

Last edited:

Micheal Tucker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Nezar
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 4-8 HOURS (maybe more)
5. Your Discord: Jack Clinkom#4165
6. Your Nickname: Jack Clinkom
7. Your ID: 81819

Additional information

I've been playing Grand RP for over a year now. As a result, I had enough of time to explore the city and gain the skills necessary to operate as a LEO and a Gangster in the roleplay. I've always considered applying for an administrative position, but I thought now is not the time because there are many other things to explore. After a year, I believe I now have a better understanding of this game and how crucial it is for citizens to have access to all employment. Throughout my RP career, I have witnessed numerous citizens performed RP failures, including new players getting shot down without a proper RP. I desired to become an administrator so that I could aid others and penalize those who violate the server's regulations.

-I Act or take decision accordingly, rather than leaping into conclusion.
-I have excellent self-control and am very patient.
-Pays attention to each person's issue and viewpoint.
-Attentive to job and a quick learner.

-I hate when people lie in front of me.
-Sometimes I am too forgiving and believe everyone, but once I was tricked.
-Before making decisions, I often overthink.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP and become ADMIN.

No, I don’t own any Business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
No.

THANKS & REGARDS

Jack Clinkom

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1 - Shiva Pandey - 34872 - menace__#3796
2 - Iso Marine - 50591 - G~~#0101
3 - Pooja Reddiee - 48887 - Yaswanth Reddy#6293

Interviews will be at 13:30 Server Time on 29-12-2022​

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Sajib
2. Your age : 23 ( IRL)
3. Time zone : GMT +06:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hour
5. Your Discord :SajibMax#8407
6. Your Nickname : Sajib Carter
7. Your ID : 40659

Additional information

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being in Gang and High Command in SAHP , FIB and NG and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city also There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I want to give proper punishment to the people who take advantage to the RP rules.

1. Quick learner .
2. Stay calm in worst situation and handle them .

Sometimes I overthink before takeing Decisition but it willnot affect on my judgment.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life .

Yes but I dont have any buisness .

Thanks for your time to review my application.

~ Sajib

Last edited:

Jhony Davids

State Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname : Jhonny Davids
7. Your ID : 316

Additional information
Ans: First of all Grand RP is the best RP server in the world and I have started playing roleplay from this server. I have learned lot of things regarding roleplay.
Starting from EN1 the first English server and I have played this server for around 1.5 years and manage to achieve many high ranks up to deputy in both legal and illegal orgs. For legal, EMS Deputy chief and for illegal Bloods Warlord, Captain. And learned so many rules.
After launching of EN2 I have shifted to EN2 and right now I am Deputy leader of Marabunta, there also I have learned so many things.
I want to become admin because I want to help the citizen regarding there questions and doubts and also I want to punish the citizen who are breaking rules.

Ans: Quick Learner, Self motivated, Calm, responsive.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I am not good in aiming of guns.

Ans: Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans: Yes

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:dejohn
2. Your age18
3. Time zone:est
4. Average online per day:8-12 hours
5. Your Discord:dede2wavy#7299
6. Your Nickname:dede
7. Your ID:70317

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have a passion for helping people and i see people ruin rp all the time for people so i feel i can help people and make sure they have the best rp experience as possible i was admin in a different city so ik what to do and expect ive been in grandrp for 2years so i have enjoyed my time and i want to now help others enjoy theres

I'm passionate and dedicated
I'm quick learner.
I'm very kind
I have patience and self-control.
I can handle intense situations
I learn from my mistakes.

i help people even if they dont deserve it

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):yes

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 23:00PM

5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+

6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633

7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo

8. Your ID 38745

Additional information

i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.

i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.

1. I speak Good english
2. i can keep carm during stressful situations
3. i can be professional
4. i am highly motivated
5. I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones

1. That i only speak english.

I Am Ready When needed

Yes As I Dont own Any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL: aviraj warrior
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord: Aviraj yadav#6283
7. Your Nickname: aviraj yadav
8. Your ID: 44537

Additional information

I've been playing Grand RP for over a 4 months now. As a result, I had enough of time to explore the city and gain the skills necessary to operate as a Gangster in the roleplay. I've always considered applying for an administrative position, but I thought now is not the time because there are many other things to explore. After 4 months, I believe I now have a better understanding of this game and how crucial it is for citizens to have access to all employment. Throughout my RP career, I have witnessed numerous citizens performed RP failures, including new players getting shot down without a proper RP. I desired to become an administrator so that I could aid others and penalize those who violate the server's regulations.

-I have excellent self-control and am very patient.
-Pays attention to each person's issue and viewpoint.
-Attentive to job and a quick learner.

-I hate when people lie in front of me.
-Sometimes I am too forgiving and believe everyone, but once I was tricked.
-Before making decisions, I often overthink.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP and become ADMIN.

No, I don’t own any Business.

Ex Lspd major of hr
Ex Sahp Hrt
Fib Elite Agent

THANKS

Last edited:
Top Bottom