Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name IRL : Krish
Time Zone - +5:30 GMT ( IST)
Avg online - 6-7 Hours
Discord:Krish BlackSquad#0001
Id-70540

Additional Info :
1-I want to be admin because i have now experienced role play in 6-7 months by playing regulary and now i think i am capable enough to share my experience with the new players to improve their role play experience and also use my knowledge to improve their role play . Also i have worked in every legal/illegal org as deputy so i know all the rules of working of the legal orgs and illegal as well so i can assist those players as well.

2-My strength is that i can calmly listen to every situation and take a unbiased decision on it , if i am the one to decide the conclusion of any situation , i dont see the person infront of me as a friend (even if he is ) both the people are equal for me and i make a fair decision also , i am reluctant to help others and get the best and fair justice to one who required.

3-my weakness is that sometimes i get overflown with emotions for a few time , but sooner or later i do realise that m getting dragged away and get back to my origional state.

4-Yes , i am ready to leave Rp.
5-yes , ready to sell buisness . But i dont have one yet.

Sondre livgard

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sondre livgard
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day : 5-9 hours
5. Your Discord : Sondre livgard#3554
6. Your Nickname : Cole Blackstone
7. Your ID : 46559

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I want to join in making a fair good rp server. and help others who need support to answer. I also think it is important to have a good rp for everyone. no matter who you are, I will always be fair.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths. I am very positive, I know English, Norwegian and some German. I know the rules well and am ready to leave the roleplaying world. I am always aware of what I am doing, and listen to everything and everyone. I am also a quiet nice guy. I have learned a lot from previous orgs like. fib, lspd, sahp, ng, gov and other times like ballas, bloods, families. so I know the rules well. I am also now Lt. General in ng, and have also been in the city for almost 30 years.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I dont know maybe that i go to school you know i have to spent much time on that. Or Else nothing
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Of course
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Evan Federal

Sure?
Player
1. Kundan

2. 18

3. +5:30 GMT ( IST )

4. 6-8 hours

5. KSR#9999

6. Evan Pluxury

7. 65542

Additional information

>I have been playing on this RP server for 5 months and I have learned a lot and enjoyed alot..now i would love to help new people in the city and admin team..

>I know how to be calm in an intense situation and how to tackle a hectic situation.

>Sometimes I do overthinking.

>Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
>I don't have any business currently

Last edited:

Kevin Jhonson

Player
Player
1. Ashutosh

2. 16

3. +5:30 GMT

4. 6-7 hours

5. Kevin Jhonson#7112

6. Kevin Jhonson

7. 39636

Additional information

>I Want to help rp players and Make rp experience more Good. I love How admins Help players in difficult Positions

>I think My Friendly Nature . how i handle Intense and stressful Situations. Great Dealing with people

> I Trust People very easily

>Yes

>yes

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Mark Spector - 34025 - MarkSpector#3338
2- Cole Blackstone - 46559 - Sondre livgard#3554
3- Evan Pluxury - 65542 - KSR#9999

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server Time on 24-01-2023​

Alex Lumo

Player
Player
1. Aaron
2. 15
3. GMT + 0
4. 6 - 8 hours a day
5. Syphixx#8033
6. Alex Lumo
7. 42513

Additional information
1. I want to become a Admin becausei love playing GrandRP and i am passionate about creating a safe, fun and welcoming enviroment for players. As a game Admin, i would be able to make sure that players have the best experience possible while playing a game, while also having the responsibility to ensure that the players are respectful and abide by the rules that has been set by the game.
2. Some of my Strengths include strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical thinking, problem solving and asswell as the best one Team work!
3. My most significant weaknesses are that I can be overly critical of myself, which can lead to procrastination, and I have a tendency to overanalyze situations. Additionally, I am not naturally outgoing, which can lead to me sometimes feeling out of my depth in large groups or unfamiliar situations.
4. Yes i am ready!
5. Yes, ill be ready to sell everything.

Last edited:

Vinod Sharmaa

FIB- OO Handler
Player
Information
1. Pranjal Gupta
2. 20
3. +5:30 Hours (IST)
4. 5-6 hours
5. Vinod Sharmaa#8561
6. Vinod Sharmaa
7. 27332

Additional information
1. I have experienced all orgs in RP life. so now I want to experience admin. how they work how they live etc. I want to help new players to enjoy the RP life if they go through from any problem in the city so I will help him and I want to help admin team also. Im playing EN 2 from 5 months.
2. I'm available in the city for long time so I can see who is getting in trouble so I'm always there to help guys who will ask to admin. Also I learn things too quick.
3. I'm very much aggressive sometimes when things are goin on correctly but some third party comes and gives knowledge for that so I became very much aggressive in that situation and I overthink too much.
4. Yes, I'm ready to leave RP Life.
5. I dont have any business currently

Last edited:

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Avg online - 6-7 Hours
Nickname: Krish BlackSwat
Id-70540

Additional Info :
1-I want to be admin because i have now experienced role play in 6-7 months by playing regulary and now i think i am capable enough to share my experience with the new players to improve their role play experience and also use my knowledge to improve their role play . Also i have worked in every legal/illegal org as deputy so i know all the rules of working of the legal orgs and illegal as well so i can assist those players as well.

2-My strength is that i can calmly listen to every situation and take a unbiased decision on it , if i am the one to decide the conclusion of any situation , i dont see the person infront of me as a friend (even if he is ) both the people are equal for me and i make a fair decision also , i am reluctant to help others and get the best and fair justice to one who required.Also i am punctual and very friendly to everyone.

3-my weakness is that sometimes i get difficulties to talk to new person sometime but , as soon as I develop a good bond , it goes way smoother.

4-Yes , i am ready to leave Rp.
5-yes , ready to sell buisness . But i dont have one yet.

Last edited:

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
1. Your name IRL Waseem Akram MD
2. Your age -31
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 15 to 16 hours
5. Your Discord - G2 Mafia#3233
6. Your Nickname Mafia Paul
7. Your ID -28857
Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…

leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and Iam Very Straight forwarded Person
Yes Iam Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Thank You For Reading My Application

Mafia Paul

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information: -
1. Tanishq Saini
2. 16
3. IST (+5:30 GMT)
4. 6-8 Hours
5. DaZzelr#8705
6. DaZzy Pluxury
7. 69685

Additional information: -
- Playing More Than 4-5 Month in Grand Rp and Having Experience in Both legal and illegal Org and learned a lot and enjoyed a lot in RP. Now I want to Work As admin and want to help and guide new people and punish the offenders those are now following Rules and Poper RP.
- My Strengths is I am a quick learner and clam in intense situation.
- My greatest Weakness is I am not creative and overthink some time.
- Yes
- Don't have any business right now.

David Bartoz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Kostas
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) -
4PM to 9 PM . On Weekends 14:00 PM to 3:00 Am
5. Average online per day - 6-5 Hours on normal day . 7-8 Hours on Weekends.
6. Your Discord - Axiomatic#0001
7. Your Nickname - Alpha
8. Your ID - 48605
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - Curator of a state

I have been doing RP in this whole project for quite a long time as for example others cities, I was in legal orgs as High Command for example in Gangs and LEOs willing to move on to a admin assistant I was Ex - Assistant for EN3 and EN2 is usually the place I play , as a experience person like this I am willing to quit RP and assist players that need help.

I speak fluent English.
I enjoy socializing, and love meeting new people.
I’m very cautious I chose those who I trust.

Can't work in pressure
Fast Learner
Yes , I will be ready.

I don’t own a business so that wouldn't be a problem.

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Admin for grand rp

Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone- United States eastern time
4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day, I would play 5-7 hours and on weekends 8-10
5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300
6. Your Nickname - Ajani
7. Your ID - 35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help people in the city and in roleplay to make it more fun and enjoyable for people to play. I have been playing in grand rp since June of this year 6 months ago. I have made friends in grand rp. They help and teach me how to role play and learn the server rules. In roleplay I was a fib agent for five terms chris jackson, abdel pluxury, Jonny, lily and now muz trappy and I was also in SAHP and LSPD for not that long because I had to go back to FIB. Being an admin is not all about the fun, it's all about you helping the people in grand rp to make it better and fun for people to play and enjoy. I love helping others and I want to help people and solve problems in the grand rp . My main goal is to help new people who are starting roleplay and help them to know the servers' rules and make the rp experience fun for everyone and make sure no one is not breaking rules thank you for reading my appilcation and have an amazing day.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being able to get along with others when the person is listening to me and also being nice to others and being helpful, nice person and kind, and I'm a very hard-working person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when people don't tend to listen to what I'm trying to tell them and when people get me really mad and overthinking too much.

Yes,

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

Ethan Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Umar Sadique
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7hrs
5. Your Discord: GamingwithDarky#0604
6. Your Nickname: Robert Hawkins
7. Your ID: 86942

Additional information
Ans: I want city to run on rules. I want to make this server the best server in which no players get ban. Every Player Know Rules about how to do proper Roleplay. I have many experiences in past like FIB,SAHP, LSPD,EMS and in illegal org i take experience from Vagos,Ballas. I Know every rules. I can give my best to this job.
Ans: My strength is that I am Hard Working, I am very Honest, I am quick learner, I can cool angry person by talking
Ans: I have only one weakness that is Bad temper but not every time in very extreme situation
Ans: Yes, I am ready to leave RP life
Ans: Yes I am ready to sell business, But I have no business

Clara Olsen 11

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Himanish
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: Mostly on in day (Server Time - 10:00)
5. Average online per day: 5-6 hours a day
6. Your Discord: TurboGamerz#9808
7. Your Nickname: James
8. Your ID: 57434
9. I want to be curator of State section (EMS coz i am in ems for 5 month as High Command in en3)

I am interested in becoming a administrator because I want to help grow the community, and be a part of the team from the start.

I think that I would be a good fit as an admin as I have been a day one player on EN3 and follower of the project for well over a year now. I think that Grand Roleplay has a very unique culture that I do not want to alter or destroy, but rather work with my fellow administrators and the Project Management to enhance. I have very positive reviews from many members of the Grand Roleplay community as an administrator, and many of the players have encouraged me to take this step by applying to become a administrator on EN2.

- Attention to Detail
- Drive to create a positive experience for everyone
- Knowledge of the Culture and history of Grand Roleplay, and a desire to maintain it's unique style.
- Passion for the Grand Roleplay Project

- Sometimes can become too passionate for a project.
- Doesn't like to fail, but will always pick myself back up.

-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
-i dont have a bussiness

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
- No

Select for moderation

Kevin Jhonson

Player
Player
1. Ashutosh

2. 16

3. +5:30 GMT

4. 6-7 hours

5. Kevin Jhonson#7112

6. Kevin Jhonson

7. 39636

Additional information

>i have been playing this server a long time and have a lot of experience in the server and now I Want to help rp players and Make rp experience more Good. I love How admins Help players in difficult Positions also i have past experience of legal and illegal org

> My Friendly Nature .
> Knowledege Of The Server
> how i handle Intense and stressful Situations.
> Great Dealing with people
> I Trust People very easily
> Get Hurt very easily
> Overthinking
>Yes

>yes

Hassy Davids

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Reviewed
(GMT +5)
4. 8 TO 12 Hours
5. HASSY#8894
6. Hassy Davids
7. 89127

Additional information
I want to become a admin because I have seen new Citizens and many citizen don't know the rules so I would like teach and help those who don't know the rules. Some have doubt and questions, I would like to solve there doubt and confusion. Even I have seen many citizen are breaking rules. So by becoming admin I would like to punish those who are breaking the rules. I have been gathered more and enough experience in Grand RP. I have experience in both legal and illegal org.

Hard worker, quick learner, team worker, self motivated

Not good at aiming gun

Yes

Yes

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.
1- Hassy Davids - 89127 - HASSY#8894
2- Mafia Paul - 28857 - G2 Mafia#3233

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server time on 26-01-2023​

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ankit Roy
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
5. Average online per day
7-8hour
6. Your Discord
Zoro Balenciaga#8205
7. Your Nickname
Ankit Roy
8. Your ID

Additional information
I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizens eye and now I want to see this city by a gods eye and make cheaters suffer because its necessary to maintain rp I have a lot of knowledge where cheating mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have spent a good time in legal organisations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself

Calming, understanding and thinking then reacting to the situation is the main thing for admin

my greatest weakness is that i believe in someone easily

Yes I am ready it will be great journey for me too become admin so yes I am willing to leave rp life

Fortunately I do not own any business

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Avg online - 6-7 Hours
Nickname: Krish BlackSwat
Id-70540

Additional Info :

2-My strength is that i am very punctual and responsible. I try to give my 101% effort while doing any work that is been given to me and i can make friends very easily.

3-my weakness is that sometimes i am a quite introvert. But i am trying to overcome this and have also overcome upto a quite extent.

4-Yes , i am ready to leave Role play life.

5-yes , ready to sell buisness . But i dont have one yet

Top Bottom