Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ajani Gaye

2. Your age -16

3. Time zone United states eastern time

4. Average online per day-I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day, I would play 5-8 hours and Friday (after school) to Sunday 6-11

5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300

6. Your Nickname- Ajani

7. Your ID-35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become an admin is because. I want to help others who are new to the city, and I want them to know how to start playing grand rp. I have been playing grand rp since June of last year. I made a lot of friends and learned new things from people that I didn't know. I have also been in FIB for 5 terms going to 6 for Luka, I have also been in other states organization in grand rp. I have learned and experienced things in grand rp. My main goal is to help people and stop people from cheating or breaking server rules and I want to make the rp experience better and enjoyable for the people who are starting and for everyone. There are some people who break server rules, and some people don't know how to roleplay. I want to help those people who are struggling to play grand rp and who don't know how to play and teach them how to play grand rp. A server admin is a person who wants to help other players. it's not all about the fun it's all about how you choose to help people and make the rp experience better and playable for players and stop players from breaking the rules and cheating on grand rp. This is why I want to become a server admin.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being nice to others, hardworking and caring for others who are in need of help and dedicated to work.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when I get mad, frustrated, nervous and sometimes sad.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Umar Sadique
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7hrs
5. Your Discord: GamingwithDarky#0604
6. Your Nickname: Robert Hawkins
7. Your ID: 86942

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I want city to run on rules. I want to make this server the best server in which no players get ban. Every Player Know Rules about how to do proper Roleplay. I have many experiences in past like FIB,SAHP, LSPD,EMS and in illegal org i take experience from Vagos,Ballas. I Know every rules. I can give my best to this job.
2. What are your strengths?
Ans: My strength is that I am Hard Working, I am very Honest, I am quick learner, I can cool angry person by talking
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: I have only one weakness that is Bad temper but not every time in very extreme situation
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes, I am ready to leave RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes I am ready to sell business, But I have no business

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =21
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname Rahul Singh
7. Your ID 41540

Additional information

=I want to become an administrator because I believe I can do a great deal for this city. Having the opportunity to be an administrator will allow me to help as many people as possible. Providing people with guidance and assistance is something I am passionate about. It has been quite a while since I've played this server, and I've learned quite a bit about myself. My goal is to make sure that everyone who joins also falls in love with it.

=It is easy for me to deal with people because I have patience
=Dealing with people in a way that makes both parties happy

=Sometimes I can get excited about something and lose focus and become loud

= I think I had done my rp life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=yes

Vinod Sharmaa

FIB- OO Handler
Player
Information
1. Pranjal Gupta
2. 20
3. +5:30 Hours (IST)
4. 5-6 hours
5. Vinod Sharmaa#8561
6. Vinod Sharmaa
7. 27332

Additional information
1. I have experienced all orgs in RP life. so now I want to experience admin. how they work how they live etc. I want to help new players to enjoy the RP life if they go through from any problem in the city so I will help him and I want to help admin team also. Im playing EN 2 from 5 months.
2. I'm available in the city for long time so I can see who is getting in trouble so I'm always there to help guys who will ask to admin. Also I learn things too quick.
3. I'm very much aggressive sometimes when things are goin on correctly but some third party comes and gives knowledge for that so I became very much aggressive in that situation and I overthink too much.
4. Yes, I'm ready to leave RP Life.
5. I dont have any business currently

ujjwal adari

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL : ujjwal badmash​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT+10​

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours​

5. Your Discord : ujjwal badmash#1413​

6. Your Nickname : ujjwal​

7. Your ID :71620​

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

i want to become a admin because i have been gathered more and enough experience in grand rp like i am playing since 6 months i have exp in every org like legal and ileagle i was hc of sahp , fib ,ng . i want to help the new players with thier quireis and make the server more better and i want to maintain the server rules by giving my full support to the server.​

1. calm down in every situation
2. good communication skill
3. good behavior
4. quick learner​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

nerviousness​

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

yes​

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​

yes​

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Nicolas Abuladze
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT + 4/WET + 0
4. Average online per day - 6-11 hours
5. Your Discord - Zamney#0019
6. Your Nickname- Nicolas Garcia
7. Your ID- 94103

Additional information

- As I was the leader of a couple of orgs and I was the deputy of a lot of orgs I want to take experience in being an admin, plus I want to leave up life at the same time and still be a part of grand RP

- one of my strengths is that if I work, I always work hard
- I've got a good knowledge of RP
-I always listen to the commands
-I can work with full of my effort

- my great weakness is that I get mad easily
-my great weakness is that I am trusting people easily

-yes

-yes

6. About my RP life

-I've been playing up since 2019 I started on Russian grand rp and then I got to en 1 I started with 75k ID and I met a lot of great people started gaining a lot of experience and I've been stuck with RP life since now I want to gain experience as an admin I think that I've gained a lot of enough skills and I think that I can handle being an admin

Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) I EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) I EX-Families Deputy EN (2) I Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) I Bloods HC (EN1) / EX families leader (EN 1 ) short term / Bloods Deputy (EN 3)/LSPD HC (EN1) /NG deputy (EN 2)/Ex-leader of Marabunta (EN 3) / EX FIB HC (EN 3)/ Ex FIB HC (EN 2 ) / EX SAHP HC (EN 2)/ EX NG HC (EN1)/ EX FIB HC (EN 2)/ Current Deputy of FIB (EN 2)

DaZzy Federal

Player
Player
Information: -
1. Your name IRL: Tanishq Saini
3. Time zone: IST (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: DaZzelr#8705
6. Your Nickname: DaZzy Pluxury
7. Your ID: 69685

Additional information: -
- Playing More Than 4-5 Month In Grand Rp and Having Experience In Both legal and illegal Org and learned a lot and enjoyed alot In RP. Now I want to Work As admin and wanna help and guide new people and Punish the offenders those Destroying the RP and Not Following Server Rules.
- My Strengths is I am a quick learner and clam in intense situation.
- My greatest Weakness is i am not creative and overthink some time.
- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
- Don't have any business right now.

Alex Lumo

Player
Player
1. Aaron
2. 15
3. GMT + 0
4. 6 - 8 hours a day
5. Syphixx#8033
6. Alex Lumo
7. 42513

Additional information
1. I want to become a Admin becausei love playing GrandRP and i am passionate about creating a safe, fun and welcoming enviroment for players. As a game Admin, i would be able to make sure that players have the best experience possible while playing a game, while also having the responsibility to ensure that the players are respectful and abide by the rules that has been set by the game.
2. Some of my Strengths include strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical thinking, problem solving and asswell as the best one Team work!
3. My most significant weaknesses are that I can be overly critical of myself, which can lead to procrastination, and I have a tendency to overanalyze situations. Additionally, I am not naturally outgoing, which can lead to me sometimes feeling out of my depth in large groups or unfamiliar situations.
4. Yes i am ready!
5. Yes, ill be ready to sell everything.

Arup Sing

Player
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL - Arup Singha
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 10 to 15 hours
5. Your Discord - arup260#4634
6. Your Nickname- Arup Vai
7. Your ID -92827

Additional information
I want to become a admin because I have clear skills that will help me to achieve. I feel that an admin role is the best place for me to learn as perfect as details. I know Most of the rules, city rules and event rules. I have lot of patience. It is also the learned ability to stay calm, at least at outside. I also learned different tricks to get the other guys to like and trust me. This is specially important for become a admin. I would deal with agents on all levels and in situations that may be unpleasant. I want to help ic player through my work. I also was a High command of sahp | families | bloods | ballas. So, I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I also want to become a honest admin. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed. I hope I can make others proud with my work if I become admin. I'm promising from my side I am not gonna break the TRUST.
I trust people very easilly
I can't break relationships very fast
Yes Iam Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Thank You For Reading My Application
Your's Sincearly
Arup Vai

Shelsea Harper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Shelsea Leon
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT-6 (Eastern Time Zone)
4. Average online per day :
9-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : CSummer23#5434
6. Your Nickname : Shelsea Harper
7. Your ID : 11853

Additional information

I've been in the city for a long time now and climbed my way to the top of a legal org. Currently, I am the Secretary of State in the Department of Social Development of LS I think I've experienced almost everything the city has to offer. If I get the opportunity, I would like to get one more step further and try to make the experiences of the other citizens better. I want to help the new citizens get accustomed to the city rules and help the whole city to maintain quality RP.

I speak fluent English.
I enjoy socializing, and love meeting new people

I have excellent communication skills.
I have no difficulties to work under pressure.
I can solve critical issues in any given time.
I analyze any situation thoroughly before coming to any conclusion.

I think my greatest weakness would be that I try to do too many things in a same time and put pressure on myself unnecessarily.

Yes, I've experienced almost everything RP life has to offer.

I don't have any business

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ishaan Patil
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Itachi Black#7565
6. Your Nickname: Itachi Black
7. Your ID: 74007

Additional information
- I want to become a admin because i think i have RPed a lot and now want to help others. I want to do something for others and for the server in many possible ways and also to get new experience for myself as i was not admin in any of the servers.

- My strengths are that i can speak fluent english, i always like to help others whether i m in the bad condition as they are and my i think i can handle hasty situations.

- My greatest weakness is that i trust people a lot and fell like they are my brothers.

- Yes. I am ready to leave my RP life to become admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an amin)
- Yes i would surely sell my business but i dont owe one.

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ishaan Patil
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Itachi Black#7565
6. Your Nickname: Itachi Black
7. Your ID: 74007

Additional information
- I want to become a admin because i think i have RPed a lot and now want to help others. I want to do something for others and for the server in many possible ways and also to get new experience for myself as i was not admin in any of the servers.

- My strengths are that i can speak fluent english, i always like to help others whether i m in the bad condition as they are and my i think i can handle hasty situations.

- My greatest weakness is that i trust people a lot and fell like they are my brothers.

- Yes. I am ready to leave my RP life to become admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an amin)
- Yes i would surely sell my business but i dont owe one.

Jack Vercetti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sai Shanmuk
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 2-3hrs (May Vary On Holidays & Sundays etc.)
5. Your Discord : Ryxn.🖤#0069
6. Your Nickname : Harley Kirigaya
7. Your ID : 30530

Additional information

Ans : Because I Want To Help The Newbies Out there, See Daily On Avg. 200 People Join Grand RP Everyday, And They Don't Know How To Roleplay & They Go Against The Server Rules Without They Knowing, So I Can & Will Be The First One To Help Them Out And Get Started Out There! & I Wanna Help The People Who Are Getting Technical Issues Too! I'm A Computer Weeb IRL Haha! I Can Help Them If They Are Getting Injustice With The Citizens Out There & I Check Every Single Second Of POV To Make Sure They Get Correct Justice As Per The Server Rules! And I Am Very Friendly Too! So I Can interact With People More!!

- My Patience
- Believing Myself
- My Friendly-ness!

- Friendships, Basically Relationships
- My Punctuality, I Pay So Much Attention Even If I Don't Want To

- Yes! Sure.

- Yes Because I Don't Have One!

Ex - FIB Spec Ops & Internal Affairs, Ex - Bloods & Vagos, Ex - SAHP & LSPD

HAIL KIRIGAYAS

Last edited:

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Namah arora
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone IST 5+30 GMT
4. Average online per day 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname Namah black
7. Your ID 55462

Additional information
👉I want to be a part of this best team of administrators as I am in the city for 5months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and in sahp i was chief of ia so i have more knowledgei have i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

Disciplined
Have patience
Punctuality
Communication Skill
Confident
Problem Solving
Honest
Sincerely
Leading skills
If I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me Or other person.
Yes
Yes

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Shelsea Harper - 11853 - CSummer23#5434

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server Time on 30-01-2023​

Last edited:

Vinod Sharmaa

FIB- OO Handler
Player
1. Your name IRL – Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Vinod Sharmaa#8561
6. Your Nickname Vinod Sharmaa
7. Your ID -27332
Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration I want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And I never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am Very Straight forwarded Person
Yes, I am Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I Don’t Have Any Business

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ajani Gaye

2. Your age -16

3. Time zone United states eastern time

4. Average online per day-I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day, I would play 5-8 hours and Friday (after school) to Sunday 6-11

5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300

6. Your Nickname- Ajani

7. Your ID-35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become an admin is because. I want to help others who are new to the city, and I want them to know how to start playing grand rp. I have been playing grand rp since June of last year. I made a lot of friends and learned new things from people that I didn't know. I have also been in FIB for 5 terms going to 6 for Luka, I have also been in other states organization in grand rp. I have learned and experienced things in grand rp. My main goal is to help people and stop people from cheating or breaking server rules and I want to make the rp experience better and enjoyable for the people who are starting and for everyone. There are some people who break server rules, and some people don't know how to roleplay. I want to help those people who are struggling to play grand rp and who don't know how to play and teach them how to play grand rp. A server admin is a person who wants to help other players. it's not all about the fun it's all about how you choose to help people and make the rp experience better and playable for players and stop players from breaking the rules and cheating on grand rp. This is why I want to become a server admin.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being nice to others, hardworking and caring for others who are in need of help and dedicated to work.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when I get mad, frustrated, nervous and sometimes sad.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

Top Bottom