Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ankit
2. Your age:
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
6 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord
Zoro Kirigaya#8205
6. Your Nickname
Zoro
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become admin because of i've been playing RP for long time where i've decided to show my help towards the city and citizen because of the growth of the RP and give them and guide and also show my commitment towards the RP.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths is teaching people and explain them the outcomes and i have strong critical thinking that can put up to use.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Getting of task easily where ive been working on that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Akatsuki champu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- tanish sharma
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 3 to 4 hours
5. Your Discord- Tanish sharma#7348
6. Your Nickname- Akatsuki chintu
7. Your ID- 45600
Additional information
1.Answer- i want to be admin for helping people in the worlds best rp server and i was in ems before and now im in sahp so i know about organizations
2.Answer - good in dealing with people to make both parties feel good
3.Answer- to be honest my weakness is i become very nervous while dealing with so many people at same time
4.Answer- im ready to leave rp life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
5.Answer- i really don't have any business

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Dev
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Carl Jordan | 90507 #2067
6. Your Nickname: Carl Pluxury
7. Your ID: 90507

Additional information

I have gained a lot of experience through working in different organizations. Currently I am a Lab Director in EMS.
Also I have seen many players being killed without any reason...so I want to help them and make this server best in whole RP.

1. Patience is one of my biggest strength because of which I can keep my eyes on a situation and then take necessary actions to solve them.
2. I can stay for longer hours in the city and can help with issues respectively.
3. I listen to my seniors and high commands in the most perfect way which is also a derivative of my patience.

Ironically patience sometimes becomes my weakness in the situations of instant actions.

I think I have experienced mostly everything in the RP so yes I will leave RP life.

I don't have any business.....I have worked in only state organizations to make my IC char stable.

Last edited:

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : abdus samad
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Sammm#9838
6. Your Nickname : samad badmash
7. Your ID : 69411

Additional information

I have been in city from many days as I got fully experienced as i worked in both legal and illegal orgs , as leader I also know the most problem gets faced by people and how to fix it . I will like to be work as admin assistant and also I will like to help people

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

I will believe in anyone quickly.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ayush Srivastava
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Fluffy Dons#4671
6. Your Nickname : Fluffy Dons
7. Your ID : 43381
Additional information
-I have been in the city for a long time and have lots of experience and knowledge over the server and workings. Being the deputy of Marabunta ,Nurse at EMS and Senior Officer in LSPD I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules leading to a good RP.
- Good communication skill
- Good Learner
- Dedicated towards my work
- I can't stand wrong in any situation
-Yes
-Yes

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes

Harry Spy

Player
Player
1. Harry
2. 20
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 12-15 hours a day
5. Harry Star
6. Harry Sandhu#1894
7. 54513

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

maskub

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Maskubi Ahsan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone DHAKA - (UTC+06:00)
4. Average online per day 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - maskub#1420
6. Your Nickname - mass kub
7. Your ID - 44531

Additional information :

I want to become a admin because I have know skills and i want to help people .
I have always excellent in my work. I can tyoe quickly, I have a lot of experrience with common word processors. On the other hand, I do not excel in leading teams. Hence I find the job of an administrative assistant an ideal choice, at least as this stage of my professional career. I feel that an admin role is the best place to learn as perfect as details. I know Most of the rules like general rule, state rules, and event rules etc. This is specially important for become a admin. I want to help ic player through my skills. I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed..

My strengths are i am quick learner and i can handle problems.

My greatest weakness is i am not creative and overthink some time.

Yes I am ready for that.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I Don’t Have Business.
Thank You For Reading My Application

Your's Sincearly

Maskubi Ahsan​

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ajani Gaye

2. Your age -16

3. Time zone United states eastern time

4. Average online per day-I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day, I would play 5-8 hours and Friday (after school) to Sunday 6-11

5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300

6. Your Nickname- Ajani

7. Your ID-35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become an admin is because. I want to help others who are new to the city, and I want them to know how to start playing grand rp. I have been playing grand rp since June of last year. I made a lot of friends and learned new things from people that I didn't know. I have also been in FIB for 5 terms going to 6 for Luka, I have also been in other states organization in grand rp. I have learned and experienced things in grand rp. My main goal is to help people and stop people from cheating or breaking server rules and I want to make the rp experience better and enjoyable for the people who are starting and for everyone. There are some people who break server rules, and some people don't know how to roleplay. I want to help those people who are struggling to play grand rp and who don't know how to play and teach them how to play grand rp. A server admin is a person who wants to help other players. it's not all about the fun it's all about how you choose to help people and make the rp experience better and playable for players and stop players from breaking the rules and cheating on grand rp. This is why I want to become a server admin.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being nice to others, hardworking and caring for others who are in need of help and dedicated to work.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when I get mad, frustrated, nervous and sometimes sad.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your Name In Real Life ==> Rohit Patil
2. Your Age==> 19
3. Time Zone ===> IST (gmt+ 5:30)
4. Average online per day ==> 6 to 8 hours
6. Your Discord==> damon#9446
7. Your Nickname==> Salvatore Damon
8. Your ID==>47051

Additional information

==> i want to become admin to help the players in city have a good quality roleplay and they can have good experience with the server ,
also i want to take a break from rp life and become an admin , and also i have very good experience in both spheres of organisations i have
been deputy leader in state and crime both so i have pretty good knowledge of how both of them work , and i am also willing to help admin team
and be an asset for admin team .

==> my strenghts are pretty good in all kind of field i have good knowledge of english as this is an english server also
i have very good knowledge of server rules and stuff and i have control over my actions , and i know how to be friendly with everyone ,
also i have been deputy leader in both crime and state so i have pretty good knowledge of things .

==> my weakness isnt very serious issues but sometimes i am just impatient .

==> Yes i am ready .

===> yes , but i dont have any bussiness .

thank you for reading my application

Yours ,
Damon salvatore

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord :Smit_Shinde#1060
6. Your Nickname : Elon Walker
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , but I spend most of my time in state,I believe I know everything about state organizations.
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

Yes ,Don't have any

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes ( i have no business)

Eren Western

Leader of The Western Family
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL - MD Kadeer Khan
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone India - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 9 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - Ereen Badmash#0001
6. Your Nickname - Ereen Badmash
7. Your ID - 92050

Additional information :

I want to become a admin because I have clear skills that will help me to achieve. I feel that an admin role is the best place to learn as perfect as details. I know Most of the rules like general rule, state rules, and event rules etc. I have lot of patience which is also learned me to stay calm. I also learned different tricks to get the other guys to like and trust me. This is specially important for become a admin. I would deal with agents on all levels and in situations that may be unpleasant. I want to help ic player through my work. I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I also want to become a honest admin. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed. I hope I can make others proud with my work if I become admin. I'm promising from my side I am not gonna break the Rules & Trust.

My strengths are I am quick learner and clam in intense situation.

My greatest weaknesses is Overthink some time

Yes I am ready.

Yes I Don’t Have Any Business.

Thank You For Reading My Application
Your's Sincearly
MD Kadeer Khan​

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Arman Raza

2. Your age- 17

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per- day 5-8 Hrs

5. Your Discord- Akib Sheikh#2434

6. Your Nickname- Akib Mafia

7. Your ID-96366

Additional information

I have almost a year of journey on GRP server and i've reached everything i could, im on top of my knoweledge and i have been leading orgs as well,
first when i start playing this project it was really great for me so i start gathering my experiences and i've reached a goal, so i've been LSPD leader in EN3,
when server was new i take care of it and had a really great term with all my stuff, but i had some issues so i had to step down, after sometime when i finnaly back here i decide to aply for a admin coz i know a ppl from there, how its work and all the stuff regarding it, i know how to deal with curator job and to be in charge of any organization.
i do have all of the knoweledge about rules and i've never got punishend on EN3 so i think its my time to aply for admin and help project to get more worth and be more fun.

- Good listener especially to explanations and learn them fast.

-i can focus on small things to make them correct.
- sometimes if i dont understand an explanations im asking for get it again to make sure i know everything well.
- im very chill person.

- Sometimes i'm getting rid from rude ppl.
-- Not much weaknesses,

- not much weaknesses.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes i do.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No, im free

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL~ Umar Sadique
2. Your age~ 16
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 7hrs+
5. Your Discord~GamingwithDarky#1111
6. Your Nickname~ Robert Hawkin
7. Your ID~ 86942

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 3 to 4 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

My strength is to learn anything quickly, I stay cool and calm in the situation

My greatest weakness is to believe anyone without any proves

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

I am ready to sell my business but I don't have any business

ujjwal adari

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL : ujjwal badmash​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT+10​

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours​

5. Your Discord : ujjwal badmash#1413​

6. Your Nickname : ujjwal​

7. Your ID :71620​

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

i want to become a admin because i have been gathered more and enough experience in grand rp like i am playing since 6 months i have exp in every org like legal and ileagle i was hc of sahp , fib ,ng . i want to help the new players with thier quireis and make the server more better and i want to maintain the server rules by giving my full support to the server.​

1. calm down in every situation
2. good communication skill
3. good behavior
4. quick learner​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

nerviousness​

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

yes​

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​

yes​

princesadhukhan

I LOVE YOU ALL
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1.your name IRL

Prince sadhukhan
2. your age
3.Time zone
GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day
8-10hour
5. Your discord
TOXIC GAMING#1267
6.Your Nickname
Tuski chandra
7.Your ID

Additional information

I am playing on the server since a long time i was in server 1 when it launch after some time i came to this server.I am playing in this server a long time [GAME OVER A YEAR].Now i think i am playing for a long time and i think i will now able to help other people who will need help and try to help them whey they needed.and i play daliy about minimum 8 hour and playing about an year i have got experince so i think i will able to help other and i have experince in other orgs such as DOCTOR,SAHP,GANG ,NG
A.
i am form india WEST BENGAL I KNOW 3 LAUNGE 1.BENGALI
2.HINDI
3.ENGLISH

BY USING THIS LAUNGES i can help them who are are from Bangladesh and weak in english by using the launge i can tell them what wrong things are thay doing and many etc

B .CLAM AND STEADY MINDED

C. QUICK LEARNER

D. DESSION MAKER BY LISTING BOTH SIDE I WILL TAKE DESSION BY GIVING THEM FAIR CHANCE

TRUST EASLIY/ GET EMOTION

YES

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

yes

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone:UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day:12-14 hours
5. Your Discord:Alesa Roland|81675#3682
6. Your Nickname:Alesa Roland
7. Your ID:81675

Additional information
-> I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
-> I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
-> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
-> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
-> I don't have a business

Top Bottom