Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

AniketMendhe

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Aniket Mendhe
2. Your age = 22
3. Time zone = GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day = 6 to 8 HRS
5. Your Discord = AnkitaPluxury#7102
6. Your Nickname = Ankita Pluxury
7. Your ID = 75618

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I want to become a admin because i have been gathered more and enough experience in grand rp like i am playing since 4 months i have exp in every org like legal and ileagle i was Worked at sahp , fib . I want to help the new players with thier quireis and make the server more better and i want to maintain the server rules by giving my full support to the server.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: Calm down in every situation.
I am always ready for any kind of bad or good situation.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: nerviousness,loss of Friends.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes I am Ready For Become Admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes

AniketMendhe

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Aniket Mendhe
2. Your age = 22
3. Time zone = GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day = 6 to 8 HRS
5. Your Discord = RAGNAR#7102
6. Your Nickname = Majnu Bhai | RAGNAR
7. Your ID = 75618

Additional information
Ans: I want to become a admin because i have been gathered more and enough experience in grand rp like i am playing since 4 months i have exp in every org like legal and illegal i was Worked at
SAHP , FIB . I want to help the new players with thier quireis and make the server more better and i want to maintain the server rules by giving my full support to the server.

Ans: Calm down in every situation.
I am always ready for any kind of bad or good situation.
I Learn Everything Quickly

Ans: neverousness ,loss of Friends.

Ans: Yes I am Ready For Become Admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes

Last edited:

Jacob Brown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL= Liam Bishop
2. Your age =17
3. Time zone =Greenwich Mean Time
4. Average online per day =3 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord =LordJaco#8264
6. Your Nickname:Lord_jaco
7. Your ID 23646

= I would like to become an admin because i believe i have had enough time in the roleplaying area therefore i want to take on the new role of being an admin
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=I understand the rules
=To be honest, my weakness is that im extremely strict i do listen to reason but if someone hasnt got a good enough reason then im always tempted to punish them
= Yes absolutely i really have had fun in the city ive tried everything in EN 2.
=I own no businesses so yes absolutely.

Micheal Tucker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tyler Winters
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+10:00
4. Average online per day: 10 hours
5. Your Discord: Tyler Winters#4165
6. Your Nickname: Tyler winters
7. Your ID: 81819

Additional information

-I want to become admin because I have played a lot in GRP And know all rules.
I want to make sure people follow rules and have comfortable and fair life.
- I am patient and calm dealing with situations, I understand 4 languages (English, Turkish, French, Arabic), and I can make anyone get satisfied with what I say.

- Is that I keep overthinking a lot if I tried to hurt someone and that I want to fix that afterwards.

- Yes, I would love to leave RP life and join admin to do my best and help the city in all sides.

- Yes, I would sell any business (Don’t have any)

Dark Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Shashvat Jain
2. Your age = 19
3. Time zone = IST
4. Average online per day = 6 to 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord = Dark Pluxury | 7098#0001
6. Your Nickname = Dark
7. Your ID = 7098
Additional information
= I want to become an admin because i want to help new citizen those who coming new in the city and i want teach them how to grow up.
2. what are your strengths?
= My strength is to learn fast and i am hard working i like hard task to perform.
= My weakness are
1) If i listen anything about me which is wrong then i totally angry on them.
2) Sometimes i am doing silly mistake which is not acceptable to anyone
3) Sometimes i am over excited to do things which is not important to anyone.
= Yes i am ready to leave my RP life and i try my best to become admin/god/wizard
= I am not having any business .

=============Thank you===========
Thank you for read my form.
Your citizen Dark Pluxury

Last edited:

jamie mills

Player
Player
Basic Information
1. your real name: Jamie mills
2. your age: 25
3. your Discord Name: Melissa Price#7189
4. your nickname: Melissa Price
5. your ID: 86522

Additional information

The question why arises from my characteristic to see things as well as persons and to support them as it is necessary. I have been able to call this quality my own for a long time, which means that when I see something as good and important, I want to make it an experience for everyone involved, where everyone gets added value from it. This is shown by my passion in state organizations, in which I can offer support to any person in various layers and show the right way, as far as this is possible for me. In my longer experience in the RP as well as in other functions outside of this, I have learned to love the passion for such administrative activities and have clear principles to which I am faithful. But to answer the question finally why to take this way here? I have passively looked at the way and the neutrality and evaluated for me that this is the right way, so I should continue to support this wodrin I see my passion and also my ability.

Seeing something better than others is a subjective view, but I would see my neutrality and basic impartiality as well as my ability to evaluate as an advantage. Whether this makes me better is up to each person, but I see each person neutrally and impartially no matter who he is or what he has done, so that I meet everyone fairly and at eye level. But whether this makes me better no, it is my character traits that I have acquired over the years and consider important.

I always find it difficult to answer this question because it depends on the situation. However, I actually catch myself that I sometimes meet people superficially and then think to myself why? But also the too much with topics occupy and dead reflecting can one positively as well as negatively interpret.

Since I've experienced this a lot since the Pandemic and before, and want to give others the best experience possible, the question is natural, there's still Pen & Paper.

This question is obsolete, but of course I should be willing to get one again.

Up to this point, thank you for your attention.
No matter what you decide, I would be very happy about a personal feedback, because such a thing promotes personal development.

Best regards
jamie

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ajani Gaye

2. Your age -16

3. Time zone United states eastern time

4. Average online per day-I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school but if I don't have school on that day, I would play 5-8 hours and Friday (after school) to Sunday 6-11

5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300

6. Your Nickname- Ajani

7. Your ID-35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become an admin is because. I want to help others who are new to the city, and I want them to know how to start playing grand rp. I have been playing grand rp since June of last year. I made a lot of friends and learned new things from people that I didn't know. I have also been in FIB for 5 terms going to 6 for Luka, I have also been in other states organization in grand rp. I have learned and experienced things in grand rp. My main goal is to help people and stop people from cheating or breaking server rules and I want to make the rp experience better and enjoyable for the people who are starting and for everyone. There are some people who break server rules, and some people don't know how to roleplay. I want to help those people who are struggling to play grand rp and who don't know how to play and teach them how to play grand rp. A server admin is a person who wants to help other players. it's not all about the fun it's all about how you choose to help people and make the rp experience better and playable for players and stop players from breaking the rules and cheating on grand rp. This is why I want to become a server admin.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being nice to others, hardworking and caring for others who are in need of help and dedicated to work.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is when I get mad, frustrated, nervous and sometimes sad.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

Zoro Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ankit
2. Your age:
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
6 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord
Zoro Kirigaya#8205
6. Your Nickname
Zoro
7. Your ID

Additional information
I want to become admin because of i've been playing RP for long time where i've decided to show my help towards the city and citizen because of the growth of the RP and give them and guide and also show my commitment towards the RP.

My strengths is teaching people and explain them the outcomes and i have strong critical thinking that can put up to use.

Getting of task easily where ive been working on that.
Yes
Yes

princesadhukhan

I LOVE YOU ALL
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.your name IRL

Prince sadhukhan
2. your age
3.Time zone
GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day
8-10hour
5. Your discord
TOXIC GAMING#1267
6.Your Nickname
Tuski chandra
7.Your ID

Additional information

I am playing on the server since a long time i was in server 1 when it launch after some time i came to this server.I am playing in this server a long time [GAME OVER A YEAR].Now i think i am playing for a long time and i think i will now able to help other people who will need help and try to help them whey they needed.and i play daliy about minimum 8 hour and playing about an year i have got experince so i think i will able to help other and i have experince in other orgs such as DOCTOR,SAHP,GANG ,NG
A.
i am form india WEST BENGAL I KNOW 3 LAUNGE 1.BENGALI
2.HINDI
3.ENGLISH

BY USING THIS LAUNGES i can help them who are are from Bangladesh and weak in english by using the launge i can tell them what wrong things are thay doing and many etc

B .CLAM AND STEADY MINDED

C. QUICK LEARNER

D. DESSION MAKER BY LISTING BOTH SIDE I WILL TAKE DESSION BY GIVING THEM FAIR CHANCE

E. I have done many trye of legal org so i thik i am confident that if thay do mistake i can take action with proper proff as my body cam alaways turn on

TRUST EASLIY/ GET EMOTION

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

yes

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ayush Srivastava
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Fluffy Dons#4671
6. Your Nickname : Fluffy Dons
7. Your ID : 43381
Additional information
-I have been in the city for a long time and have lots of experience and knowledge over the server and workings. Being the deputy of Marabunta ,Nurse at EMS and Senior Officer in LSPD I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules leading to a good RP.
- Good communication skill
- Good Learner
- Dedicated towards my work
- I can't stand wrong in any situation
-Yes
-Yes

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL~ Umar Sadique
2. Your age~ 16
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 7hrs+
5. Your Discord~GamingwithDarky#1111
6. Your Nickname~ Robert Hawkin
7. Your ID~ 86942

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 3 to 4 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

My strength is to learn anything quickly, I stay cool and calm in the situation

My greatest weakness is to believe anyone without any proves

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

I am ready to sell my business but I don't have any business

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sunil
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: IST GMT+ 5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 8:00 AM TO 22:00 PM
5. Average online per day: 6HRS
6. Your Discord: Pooja royal#0143
7. Your Nickname: Pooja Royall
8. Your ID: 39065
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section ( What Ever You Want To Gave to me I am ok with that)

Additional information
I Have done so much RP from EN1 And EN2 and i have so much experience , i know most of the rules , thats why i am applying for becoming Admin. I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin.I have been playing EN2 for almost 9months and i would like to help the server grow in any way possible. now i am getting bored by doing so much RP. Now i want to become an admin and wants to enjoy admin's life
a.I can speak fluent english and love meeting new people.
b. I can be calm minded in intense situations and solve the situations with patience
c. I am able to give my 100 percent dedication towards my admin job
d.I am a hard worker and quick learner

For now i dont have any kind of weaknesses , but if i found one in future , i can overcome it.

Yes

YES ( I dont have any business for now )

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Nothing for Now, I am available at any time.

Scorpeon Vebhav

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord-vaibhavislive#0406
6. Your Nickname-Skorpeon Vebhav
7. Your ID-72466

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am playing on this project form past 1.5 years,I always wonder that how admin help thousands of people daily. I Always love helping people in game. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules. Now after experiencing a lot in a server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hands towards a New player and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

2.what are your strengths?
-Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything quickly

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i become more polite than its required

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Last edited:

NaveenArmani

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)-11:00AM To 20:00PM
5. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
6. Your Discord-vaibhavislive#0406
7. Your Nickname-Skorpeon Vebhav
8. Your ID-72466
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section-Crime Curator

Additional Information
-I am playing on this project form past 1.5 years,I always wonder that how admin help thousands of people daily. I Always love helping people in game. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules. Now after experiencing a lot in a server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hands towards a New player and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

2.what are your strengths?
-Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything quickly

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i become more polite than its required

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

6.Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at a moment?
-N/A

Select for moderation
Nice player

ujjwal adari

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL : ujjwal badmash​

2. Your age : 18​

3. Time zone : GMT+10​

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours​

5. Your Discord : ujjwal badmash#1413​

6. Your Nickname : ujjwal​

7. Your ID :71620​

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?​

i want to become a admin because i have been gathered more and enough experience in grand rp like i am playing since 6 months i have exp in every org like legal and ileagle i was hc of sahp , fib ,ng . i want to help the new players with thier quireis and make the server more better and i want to maintain the server rules by giving my full support to the server.​

1. calm down in every situation
2. good communication skill
3. good behavior
4. quick learner​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​

nerviousness​

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​

yes​

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​

yes​

Satish Royal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID :

Additional information

1.Name: Satish.CH
2.Age: 26
3.Time Zone: GMT+5
4.Average Online Per Day : 8 to 10 hours.
5.Discord Name: Satish#7807
6. Nickname : satish
7.ID : 75647

I have been enjoying the project in server EN:2 & EN:3 and I observed most of the People do mistakes due to the lack of knowledge and most of them were new people .so i will help them to make a better RP in future. I'm not biased so that i Won't take decision based on favouritism or partiality .I experienced that sometimes response to the tickets time and probably i will put my maximum efforts to reply as quickly as possible .I was in different families and organization that's why i know about jobs and RP

2.What are your strengths?
I'm workaholic.
I'm quick learner.
I'm very kind so that no one will be hurt by me.
i have patience and self-control.
i learn from my mistakes.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
i can't take it if someone disrespects me.
if someone lies to me ,I can't accept it

"YES" i will leave it ,though the RP life is fun

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
"YES" I don't have any businesses

Last edited:

Eren Western

Leader of The Western Family
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL - MD Kadeer Khan
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone India - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 9 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - Ereen Badmash#0001
6. Your Nickname - Ereen Badmash
7. Your ID - 92050

Additional information :

I feel that an admin role is the best place to learn as perfect as details. I know Most of the rules like general rule, state rules, and event rules etc. I have lot of patience which is also learned me to stay calm. I also learned different tricks to get the other guys to like and trust me. This is specially important for become a admin. I would deal with peoples on all levels and in situations that may be unpleasant. I want to help ic player through my work. I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed. I hope I can make others proud with my work . I'm promising from my side I am not gonna break the Rules & Trust.

My strengths are I am quick learner and clam in intense situation.

My greatest weaknesses is Overthink some time

Yes I am ready.

Yes I Don’t Have Any Business.

Thank You For Reading My Application
Your's Sincearly
MD Kadeer Khan

Last edited:

Arup Sing

Player
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL - Arup Singha
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone India - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 8 to 11 hours
5. Your Discord -
arupsingha#9614
6. Your Nickname - Arup Vai
7. Your ID - 92827

Additional information

I have always excellent in my work. I can tyoe quickly, I have a lot of experrience with common word processors. On the other hand, I do not excel in leading teams. Hence I find the job of an administrative assistant an ideal choice, at least as this stage of my professional career. So, I have enough experience I always believe in my work. I also want to become a honest admin. I believe in myself that I can do my work properly and no one will be disappointed. I hope I can make others proud with my work if I become admin. I'm promising from my side I am not gonna break the TRUST.
I trust people very easilly
I can't break relationships very fast
Yes Iam Ready
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Thank You For Reading My Application
Your's Sincearly

Arup Vai

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes ( i have no business)

Top Bottom