Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL~ Umar Sadique
2. Your age~ 16
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 7hrs+
5. Your Discord~GamingwithDarky#1111
6. Your Nickname~ Robert Hawkin
7. Your ID~ 86942

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 3 to 4 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

2. What are your strengths?
My strength is to learn anything quickly, I stay cool and calm in the situation

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is to believe anyone without any proves

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I am ready to sell my business but I don't have any business

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ayush Srivastava
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Fluffy Dons#4671
6. Your Nickname : Fluffy Dons
7. Your ID : 43381
Additional information
-I have been in the city for a long time and have lots of experience and knowledge over the server and workings. Being the deputy of Marabunta ,Nurse at EMS and Senior Officer in LSPD I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules leading to a good RP.
- Good communication skill
- Good Learner
- Dedicated towards my work
- I can't stand wrong in any situation
-Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes ( i have no business)

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
2. Your age~ 16
7. Your ID~ 86942

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 3 to 4 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

Evan Federal

Sure?
Player
Information

1. Kundan

2. 18

3. +5:30 GMT ( IST )

4. 6-8 hours

5. KSR#9999

6. Evan Pluxury

7. 65542

Additional information
>I have been playing on this rp server for 5 months and I have learned a lot and enjoyed alot..now i would love to help new people in the city and admin team..

>I know how to be calm in an intense situation and how to tackle a hectic situation.

>Sometimes I do overthinking.

>Yes

>I don't have any business currently

Last edited:

Keshav Nandan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Keshav Nandan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 12-14hrs
5. Your Discord: Keshav Nandan#0356
6. Your Nickname: Keshav Rich
7. Your ID: 83163

-> Because I have been in city for quite long time and enjoyed with my friends a lot and have done a lot of rp, so now as I know all the rules and I like to help new peoples in the city I want to become admin and help the administration team in their work.

-> I can be calm in any situation, I am good at communications and dedicated towards my work assigned to me

-> I am too honest sometimes which makes trouble sometime but soon I realises and take action.

-> Yes sure

-> I don't have any business.

Milan_100

Player
Player
1. Your IRL name : MILAN CHAUDHARY
2.Your age : 25
3. Your time zone : GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your discord: Nobita Vercetti#2879
6. Your nickname: Nobita Vercetti
7. Your ID: 59168

1. why you want to become admin?
Ans: I have been in city for long time I have seen some ssituations like someone breaking the rule in the city or not following the RP so I am applying this application there are some new players who don't know where to go and what to do in city so I can help them and give punishment to the rule breaker in city I will give my best as Admin

2.what are your strength?
Answer. i am good in speaking English and i am also Clam

3. What are your weakness?
Answer. i am little bit of emotional guy and i trust anyone

Answer. Yes of course

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? ( its restricted to have an business while your are an admin)
Answer. I will be ready but I don't have any kind of business

Last edited:

Conner Cobra

EN3 FIB HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ronan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+0
4. Average online per day : 10+ hours
5. Your Discord : blanco#9817
6. Your Nickname Conner Cobra
7. Your ID 4855

Additional information
I would love to become an admin because :

I know i have what it takes to become an admin, ive been playing grand rp for awhile now and ive learned the ropes to pretty much everything, the community is amazing in en1, en2 and en3

I know it will be an amazing experience being an admin, helping people out, looking out for people, and most of all, helping the new players that have just came in to the city.

And the main thing, Grand RP is My favourite server to come out, its mechanics, its way of making money, and the things you can do in grand rp are endless.

I am a Quick Learner

Quick To Realise Situations

A Great Leader

Perfect to defuse situations

Perfect English

Not the best at checking times

Not the best at asking questions

Yes.

Yes.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Dev

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 9-10 hours

5. Your Discord: Carl Jordan | 90507 #2067

6. Your Nickname: Carl Pluxury

7. Your ID: 90507

Additional information

I have gained a lot of experience through working in different organizations like NG, SAHP and EMS. Currently I am a Lab Director in EMS.

Also I have seen many players being killed without any reason...so I want to help them and make this server best in whole RP.

1. Patience is one of my biggest strength because of which I can keep my eyes on a situation and then take necessary actions to solve them.

2. I can stay for longer hours in the city and can help with issues respectively.

3. I listen to my seniors and high commands in the most perfect way which is also a derivative of my patience.

Ironically patience sometimes becomes my weakness in the situations of instant actions.

I think I have experienced mostly everything in the RP so yes I will leave RP life.

I don't have any business.....I have worked in only state organizations to make my IC char stable.

Last edited:

Eren Western

Leader of The Western Family
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Armaan

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: India (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours on weekends probably around 8 hrs

5. Your Discord: Ereen Badmash#0001

6. Your Nickname: Ereen Badmash

7. Your ID: 92050

Additional information

Ever since i joined the city i have experienced alot of rp situations and i am very familiar with different scenarios. I want to help new and old players to understand the rules a lot more and enforce them a lot more. I want to help the community in helping growing rp and enjoying rp within the server.

-Communication and listening,
-I try my hardest to give everyone satisfaction with giving a non biased decision
-I can make stressful situations that people are in less stressful

Giving Respect everyone is my weakness

Yes

Yes

Dark Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Shashvat Jain
2. Your age = 19
3. Time zone = IST
4. Average online per day = 6 to 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord = Dark Pluxury | 7098#0001
6. Your Nickname = Dark
7. Your ID = 7098
Additional information
= I want to become an admin because i want to help new citizen those who coming new in the city and i want teach them how to grow up.
2. what are your strengths?
= My strength is to learn fast and i am hard working i like hard task to perform.
= My weakness are
1) If i listen anything about me which is wrong then i totally angry on them.
2) Sometimes i am doing silly mistake which is not acceptable to anyone
3) Sometimes i am over excited to do things which is not important to anyone.
= Yes i am ready to leave my RP life and i try my best to become admin/god/wizard
= I am not having any business .

=============Thank you===========
Thank you for read my form.
Your citizen Dark Pluxury

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yash Pathak
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - GAMER_YASH#5648
6. Your Nickname - Scorpion Yashh
7. Your ID - 89166

Additional information
=> I want to become admin as i spent many time in this city and i think i have a lot of experience. I will not say that i know all the rules and im perfect for admin but yes i know all the basic and important rules which is enough for becoming an admin. i did almost all the legal and illegal jobs and had experience of all these jobs. this experience will help me to help other new player if i become the admin in future. i am applying this forum to take experience of admin and help the needy ones.

=> My patience is my strength, i am very patience and able to take correct decisions.

=> My greatest weakness is that i feel very nervous when i am alone and also i am little bit emotional.

=> Yes, i am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

=> I am not having any business currently.

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ayush Srivastava
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Fluffy Dons#4671
6. Your Nickname : Fluffy Dons
7. Your ID : 43381
Additional information
-I have been in the city for a long time and have lots of experience and knowledge over the server and workings. Being the deputy of Marabunta ,Nurse at EMS and Senior Officer in LSPD I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules leading to a good RP.
- Good communication skill
- Good Learner
- Dedicated towards my work
- I can't stand wrong in any situation
-Yes
-Yes

HAMZA MEER

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
hamza Meer
2. Your age
26-year-old
3. Time zone
UTC
16hours
5. Your Discord
MR TEDDY#8269
6. Your Nickname
Arman mir
7. Your ID

Additional information
I have been playing GTA RP for a long time and have played different characters on different servers. I had been an admin for a server long time age. After playing for a long time, I think I should take the responsibilities of an admin. I like to manage things, and this is the reason I am applying to become an admin. I have great communication skills and can handle responsibilities pretty well. I want to be admin in the best city in the world and therefore I am applying on this server.
I believe my communication skills are my strength. I can communicate any type of message to any person. I also have management skills and I can handle responsibilities pretty well. I used to manage work at a local store as well. Yes, the work here and there are pretty different, but I believe that I can manage here as well. I can bend according to the situation and make people agree to the things they don’t want to through my words.
I have a weakness and it can also be called one my strength. When I get something on my mind, I don’t stop until I complete it. I don’t stop until I am done with that task, it is also one of my strengths because that way I complete every task I am given.
Yes, I am ready to leave my GTA RP life to become an admin. I wanted to become the admin of a RP server for a long time, so I am ready.
Yes, I am ready to leave everything because I don’t have any business at all, so there won't be any problem.

jamie mills

Player
Player
Basic Information
1. your real name: Jamie mills
2. your age: 25
3. your Discord Name: katiemorgan#7189
4. your nickname: katiemorgan
5. your ID: 86522

Additional information

The question why arises from my characteristic to see things as well as persons and to support them as it is necessary. I have been able to call this quality my own for a long time, which means that when I see something as good and important, I want to make it an experience for everyone involved, where everyone gets added value from it. This is shown by my passion in state organizations, in which I can offer support to any person in various layers and show the right way, as far as this is possible for me. In my longer experience in the RP as well as in other functions outside of this, I have learned to love the passion for such administrative activities and have clear principles to which I am faithful. But to answer the question finally why to take this way here? I have passively looked at the way and the neutrality and evaluated for me that this is the right way, so I should continue to support this wodrin I see my passion and also my ability.

Seeing something better than others is a subjective view, but I would see my neutrality and basic impartiality as well as my ability to evaluate as an advantage. Whether this makes me better is up to each person, but I see each person neutrally and impartially no matter who he is or what he has done, so that I meet everyone fairly and at eye level. But whether this makes me better no, it is my character traits that I have acquired over the years and consider important.

I always find it difficult to answer this question because it depends on the situation. However, I actually catch myself that I sometimes meet people superficially and then think to myself why? But also the too much with topics occupy and dead reflecting can one positively as well as negatively interpret.

Since I've experienced this a lot since the Pandemic and before, and want to give others the best experience possible, the question is natural, there's still Pen & Paper.

This question is obsolete, but of course I should be willing to get one again.

Up to this point, thank you for your attention.
No matter what you decide, I would be very happy about a personal feedback, because such a thing promotes personal development.

Best regards
jamie

Alex Roland

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone:UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day:12-14 hours
5. Your Discord:Alesa Roland|81675#3682
6. Your Nickname:Alesa Roland
7. Your ID:81675

Additional information
-> I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
-> I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
-> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
-> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
-> I don't have a business

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Manlike Anil
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.
-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness
i thought about it hundred times . i think yes
Yes ( i have no business)

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
2. Your age~ 16
7. Your ID~ 86942

Additional information

Additional Information

Top Bottom