Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Luis Vlahovic

Player
Player
1. Jeremy Braun
2. 15
3. (GMT+1)
4. 3 bis 5 Stunden pro Tag
5. Jeremy Gaming#4240
6. Jerry
7. 49997

Zusätzliche Informationen
1. Warum möchten Sie Administrator werden?
Ich bin nicht so ein Rp Spieler also ich kenne die Rp Regeln Ich helfe gerne Menschen ich war schon viel auf Grand Rp
und ich finde diesen Server toll

Ich würde diesem Server helfen so viel wie ich kann

2. Was sind Ihre Stärken?
Mit Technik arbeiten, Hilfsbereitschaft ,Menschen helfen, Teamfähigkeit , und noch vieles mehr.

3 . Was sind deine größten Schwächen?
Das ich mich selten überarbeiten.

4. Bist du bereit, RP Life zu verlassen, um Administrator zu werden?
Ja weil ich mich besser als Administrator bin und es mir eine Freude bereitet anderen zu helfen.

5 . Sind Sie bereit, Ihr Unternehmen zu verkaufen? (Es ist beschränkt, ein Geschäft zu führen, während Sie ein Administrator sind.)
Ich besitze kein Geschäft und ja für die Spieler schon.

Last edited:

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. IRL name: Landan
2. Your age: 17
3.Time Zone: MNT (GMT+7)
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hrs
5. Your discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your nickname: Lily Shepherd
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become a admin for en2 because I have done everything grand has offered, I've been a leo leader multiple times with great activity, I've lead a family that hit top 10 before, I've been deputies for gangs and other leo orgs. With all of the experience on my belt I can confidently say I have enough experience and maturity to join the admin team once again (I was a admin before aswell)

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) Activity ( Im always available no matter the time)
c) I listen and follow directions very well
d) I am not biased about friends
e) I know how to keep situations calm and not let them get out of hand

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Some of my weaknesses are that I will sometimes get bored and start messing around but I feel that as an admin before that really didnt happen.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Do not have a business

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
1. Jeremy Brown
2. 15
3. (GMT+1)
4. 3 bis 5 Stunden pro Tag
5. Jeremy Gaming#4240
6. Jerry
7. 49997

Zusätzliche Informationen
1. Warum möchten Sie Administrator werden?
Ich bin nicht so ein Rp Spieler also kenne ich Rp Regeln Ich helfe gerne Menschen ich war schon viel auf Grand Rp
und ich mag gerne auf diesem Server helfen so viel wie ich kann .

2. Was sind Ihre Stärken?
Mit Technik arbeiten, Hilfsbereitschaft ,Menschen helfen, Teamfähigkeit , und noch vieles mehr.

3 . Was sind deine größten Schwächen?
Das ich mich selten überarbeiten.

4. Bist du bereit, RP Life zu verlassen, um Administrator zu werden?
Ja weil ich mich besser als Administrator bin und es mir eine Freude bereitet anderen zu helfen.

5 . Sind Sie bereit, Ihr Unternehmen zu verkaufen? (Es ist beschränkt, ein Geschäft zu führen, während Sie ein Administrator sind.)
Ich besitze kein Geschäft Und ja für die Spieler schon.
wrong server or language bro

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL-Yuvraj
2. Your age-16
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 5-9 HOURS
5. Your Discord- Yuvraj#0617
6. Your Nickname-Yuvraaj
7. Your ID-79916

Additional information

i want to become admin because i want to punish people and to enjoy Admin life
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
Some times i sympathises with people
Yes Why Not
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I Don't have

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Yash Pathak
2. Your age :- 17
3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :- 9 Hours
5. Your Discord :- Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname :- Scorpions Yash
7. Your ID :- 82607

Additional information
=> Hey!! So, basically I am Playing in this Server from Past 1 Year, I always wonder and think that how are gods created in the server and how they help A lot of peoples daily on the exact time. I also love helping people in both the game and irl. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules and try to Disturb the server and or Role Play. So, Now after experiencing a lot in a server, I want to make myself as a Helper towards the new player, the needy ones and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

=> My Strength is that i am very patient and capable of taking right decision during the emergency situations. Besides being patient i am very polite and Friendly with everyone. Which can help me in understanding others problem more easily.

=> To Be Honest my greatest weakness is that i became unconfident sometimes when i am alone and also sometimes i get nervous.

=> Yes
=> Yes

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
UTC+5
4. Average online per day:
7 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord:
nomi786#6016
6. Your Nickname:
Malik Richs
7. Your ID:

Additional information
Answer:
I want to become Admin because I need now new experience and I also want to help our admin team and learn more experience about a roleplay with the admin team. it's being 8 months since I am playing a grand RP I join different types of organizations including legal and gangs but mostly I play RP as a Leo and I get more experience in the organization. Now I need some different experience just like as an admin where I help our Admin Team and do hard work with them and make a server perfect.
Answer
: My greatest strength is my writing skills. I can also work to tight deadlines under pressure. For example, I was once asked to complete a project that fell through the cracks. My editor discovered the mistake two hours before the deadline
Answer:
I am independent and enjoy working quickly, it has been difficult for me to ask for help when I need it. I have learned that it is much more beneficial both for me and the business to reach out when I do not understand something or feel burned out with my workload. I also understand that many experts around me have specific knowledge and skills that can make my work better. While I am still working on it, I have been able to produce more high-quality work as a result of getting help from those around me.”
Answer:
Yes, I am Ready
Answer:
Yes, I am Ready

THANKS!

masoom

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL name: Kaustubh Bisht
Time zone: IST +5:30
Avg online per day: 8-10 hours
Discord id: Masom Rorr|96499#1978
Nickname: Masom Rorr
Id: 96499

Additional information

- I have been playing Rp for a long time and I have been in legal as well as illegal Orgs and I have seen so many rule breaks and old player bully new player as they don't know the rules so old player kill them and due to that influence the new player also do that and get jailed for RDM so I want to help new people and help the community and take strict action against those people.

-My strengths are that I am good at speaking English as well as writing English and I can make good decision under pressure.

- My greatest weakness are that I can't do anything more than 6 hours after that I fell bored and I switch to something else but I am improving myself.

- Yes , I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

- Yes, I am ready (but I don't have any buisness).

Last edited:

Pranjal Federal

EX- LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police
Player
1. Your name IRL – Pranjal Gupta
2. Your age -
3. Time zone India-
(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day-
7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord –
Evo Pluxury#0922
6. Your Nickname-
Pranjal Gupta
7. Your ID-
Additional information

I Want to Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players to Do Proper Role play, I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes as A Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players.
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…

leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths

I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am Very Straight forwarded Person

Yes, I am Ready

Yes, I Don’t Have Any Business

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFORMATION
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. I have 2 types of time zone - # (Monday-Friday) 11:00-12:00 Then 14:30-16:30 # (Saturday-Sunday) 04:30-15:30 (Nonstop Duty)
5. (Monday-Friday)-2-4 Hours / (Saturday-Sunday)-9-12 Hours
6. RanaJiCarlos69#4334
7. RanaJi Carlos
8. 20653
9. I want to be curator of crime section.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I want to become and admin in the en2 server to help the new people who are new to the server and after being a 1.5 years or more old member of the game i cant stop doing more of rp im addicted to the rp but because of some rulebreakers the server is also going down a little they dont care about the rp they care about cars, clothes and money they have ruined the rp by doing mass rulebreaks like scams i want to help the admins to get these situations in more and more control i want to help people in the server till my fullest by the experience i have gained in all the legal and gang organizations i feel i have what it takes to become an admin till now i have become a high command in all organizations and under deputy in 2 gangs, HOD in LSPD this all has made me very good in rp and on top of all this i know all the rules on my finger tips very well and it was always my dream to become and admin as it is very fun according to me.

2. My greatest strengths are the following :-
# I am hardworking because if i start one thing i wont stop it before finishing it.
# I am a patient and Humble guy.

3. My greatest weaknesses are :-
# I am a calm guy until and unless some person disrespects me or my parents then i get very angry raged.
# I am able to control my temper for short time only im a basically a short tempered guy.

4. Yes im ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business and never buy one until my admin time ends.

NOTE- I might not have enough IC years if there is a requirement about it but i have gained a lot of experience in the game i know about most of the things that how they have to be done and other stuff like that. and for this month of (march) i will have a little less duty as my high school exams are coming up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION ✔❤✔

wp2508312.jpg

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

INFORMATION
1. Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. 3 Hours on Week Days and 9 Hours on Weekends.
5. AxelJett#4334
6. RanaJi Carlos
7. 20653

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I want to become and admin in the en2 server to help the new people who are new to the server and after being a 1.5 years or more old member of the game i cant stop doing more of rp im addicted to the rp but because of some rulebreakers the server is also going down a little they dont care about the rp they care about cars, clothes and money they have ruined the rp by doing mass rulebreaks like scams i want to help the admins to get these situations in more and more control i want to help people in the server till my fullest by the experience i have gained in all the legal and gang organizations i feel i have what it takes to become an admin till now i have become a high command in all organizations and under deputy in 2 gangs, HOD in LSPD this all has made me very good in rp and on top of all this i know all the rules on my finger tips very well and it was always my dream to become and admin as it is very fun according to me.

2. My greatest strengths are the following :-
# I am hardworking because if i start one thing i wont stop it before finishing it.
# I am a patient and Humble guy.

3. My greatest weaknesses are :-
# I am a calm guy until and unless some person disrespects me or my parents then i get very angry and raged.
# I am able to control my temper for short time only im a basically a short temper guy.

4. Yes im ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business and never buy one until my admin time ends.

NOTE- I might not have enough IC years if there is a requirement about it but i have gained a lot of experience in the game i know about most of the things that how they have to be done and other stuff like that. and for this month of (march) i will have a little less duty as my high school exams are coming up.

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION ✔❤✔

186056e89f0f92c07b026966bccb6e0c.png

Romeo Marwadi

Player
Player
~APPLICATION FOR ADMIN~

<-INFORMATION->

1. Your name IRL: karan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 10 am to 19pm
5. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours(when free more active)
6. Your Discord: Romeo North#0915
7. Your Nickname: Romeo Pluxury
8. Your ID: 60259
9. I want to be curator of: State section

<-Additional information->
-> I have been playing the project in server EN2 and I observed most of the times people do mistakes due to the lack of knowledge and most of them were new people. so i will help them to make a better RP in future . i will give my 100% improvement I'm not biased so that i wont take take decisions based on favoritism or partiality. I experienced that sometimes response to the tickets taking time and probably i will put my maximum efforts to reply as quickly as possible.

-> I have patience and self control.
-> I have professionalism in my work.

∆> I cant take it if someone disrespects me.
∆> If someone lies to me I cant accept it.

-> I will leave it

-> i don't have any business

~~~END~~~

lotaniv

salamanca did salamanca money salamanca blood
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. lotan
2. 19
3. GMT+2
4. 8 hours
5. lotaniv☂#7237
6. lotan niv
7. 749

Additional information
1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin ?
1. I want to come to admin because I feel I have what it takes to be admin I always find myself everything and helping people I really want to contribute as much as possible to the service I love so much with it in every possible way I have been an administrator many times on many servers in the world I think now is the time to contribute and help my favorite server

2. So that's one thing I'm active in and every day I'll be there to help I always do a job, I always do it 100% that I can properly I never overlap, he does something 50 percent I know my job very well because I play on a grand rp server More than a year and a half I have been on many other servers such as at FIVEM as an admin, so I know the job and the rules 100 percent

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. Because my parents are divorced so I can't be connected to the server every day Very soon I'm going to enlist in the army at my colleague, so I wasn't connected all the time

4. 100 percent sure I do it anyway every time if someone need help And I'm close and can help

5. yes <3

Last edited:

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
1. Aditya Gupta
2. 17
3. IST +5:30
4. 6-8 hours
5. Adi Gupta#0024
6. Adityaa Gupta
7. 84697

As I have been in GRP for like around 4 months so I guess I got a adequate rp experience and now It was my target to become an admin as I like to help people out with whatever they need and I have learnt deeply from the roleplay and as working in many legal org when I started grand roleplay I got many punishment for breaking the server rules especially in the case of power gaming and I just learnt from the mistakes I did and therefore it helped me to gain a good experience and then making me attentive to not do those mistakes again and again. As I have been doing roleplay for a long time so i just want to gain experience as a admin of the GRP. I will just make sure to give the right punishment for the rules for whatever the player breaks and can assist the players with whatever issue they got and would always make the right decision and won’t give my higher ones a chance to complain.

What are your strengths?

I am always eager to learn new things. And I always love to learn from my mistakes. I am also good in communicating with everyone. If I do any mistake then I just try to learn from those mistakes as fast as possible and when I think off to get something then I will try my best and will get that thing anyhow.

What are your greatest weakness?

Sometimes I get annoyed easily.
and I do overthinking too for some situations.

Yes

Yes as I do not own any business currently.

Thanks for reading my application 🙂

Last edited:

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rupanjan Neogi
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - UTC + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord - ENIGMA#3775
6. Your Nickname - Martina Kingsman
7. Your ID - 91292

Additional information
After spending a scintillating few months in the city, with numerous ups and downs and learning the ways of the city, at this moment in time I stand confident enough in submitting my application. After having spent enough time in understanding rules of RP and its ways in the city. I feel its my time to not only help the players new to the RP to understand what actually RP is but also to let them know how the rules are framed to actually make the roleplay more realistic and at the same time helps in keeping the toxicity away. I also intend to contribute to an Healthy RP.

- Great Communication Skills
- Proper Understanding of rules of the server
- Unbiased by nature
- Ability to remain cool, calm, composed and calculative in tough situations.
- Keen Ear to listen first and then act

- Very Emotional
- Tend to go out of my ways to help friends ( will be careful about it )

Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life and i am game for it.

Yes, I wouldn't even hesitate to do it.

Regards,
Martina Kingsman

Ex-DOC Director
Ex-Deputy Chief of SAHP
Ex-Under Deputy of Bloods

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin siraj
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: AlphaIvan#5832
7. Your Nickname: Alpha Ivan
8. Your ID: 65124
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin.

-leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
-I have good communication

-I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person

-Yes I am Ready

-Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No

Last edited:
Top Bottom